Filtern nach:

Über APTA Connect

Designed to manage rehabilitation documentation and physical therapist practice. Offers survey, scheduling, national outcomes database.

Erfahre mehr über APTA Connect

Susan B.
Business Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: I think once we figure out our interfaces we'll be good! I'm grateful for all the employees we've had the pleasure to work with.

the notes look better and are easier to read.

Our interfaces seem to have issues. I know this is a work in progress.

Lisa K.
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No Perfect System

Kommentare: Support staff at CONNECT have been responsive to our needs to the best of their ability. Some edits cannot be made, some get postponed to upcoming releases. We do our best to stay on the current version to minimize problems. If there is an issue, they are quick to react.

The system is comprehensive, to the point that business decisions have to made on what/how much to report on because no PT can complete all fields and still deliver good patient care. It has many functions that are customizable to meet individualized needs. It is endorsed by the APTA so our governing body is helping to make sure changes are orchestrated timely relative to required documentation/coding edits. That is reassuring to professional staff. It has flexibility to be self-hosted or hosted by Cedaron, depending on your IT ability and budget.

The system does not have a billing software component. It must be integrated with billing software via an interface. So it is not a completely integrated system.

Kereen S.
PT in Bahamas
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PT

Comprehensiveness of content Outcome surveys

Customer support follow-up Forms are difficult to create/ specialise

Rich M.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Minimal Shortcomings

Kommentare: There was a period of time when our relationship with Cedaron was the BEST business relationship we had. Customer service was responsive, friendly, effective and caring. However it appeared that staff turnover undermined our customer service relationship in the latter half of our subscription time with Connect. Our relationship with ownership was mostly frequently quite positive.

Ease of end user customizations of user interface and reports.

The fact that the application was not cloud based and relatively expensive and would have required us to get a new server to continue on with Connect.

Dillon T.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

APTA Connect Rehab EMR

Kommentare: Cedaron's product stands out from any other EMR I have used in an outpatient clinic based on the ability to integrate with our hospital EHR, billing, and patient permanent medical records. We can use an EMR specifically for rehab with an abundance of tools for the physical, occupational, and speech therapists without any problems communicating with our main hospital system. The automated processes save the therapists and administrators hours of time. I highly recommend this product!

Integration with hospital EHR

Kevon G.
Fitness in USA

Great connectivity for OT and Speech

Great connectivity tool to connect OT to stay in communication with one another. Learn new treatment methods and have continuing education.

Alexandra M.
Student PTA in USA

Easy to use and helpful

It was easy to use, I could always find what I was looking for, I could get in touch with other APTA members as well

I didn't have any problems with the software and I never had any complaints about it either because it was so easy to use