Über Phreesia

Die anpassbaren Lösungen zur Patientenaufnahme von Phreesia verbessern die Patientenerfahrung, erweitern die Mitarbeiterkapazität und verbessern die klinische Versorgung.

Erfahre mehr über Phreesia

Is easy to use very practical, the program itself is very easy to use.

Ours has stopped sending completed patient reports to the printer. We work with mostly older patients and they prefer paper forms to the pad.

Bewertungen zu Phreesia

Phreesia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Phreesia bereits verwendet?

Anna
Anna
Office Manager in USA

The best patient intake service!

Phreesia is easy to use. My favorite feature is the "email patient intake forms." We are able to send patients their electronic forms to fill out online before their appointment. It automatically loads into our system and patients are able to be seen on time and not have to wait to fill out paperwork.

You have to enter patients Name, Address, DOB, and Gender before you are able to check someone in on the Tablet.

Carisa
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phreesia Review

Kommentare: Aside from the software and how it has helped our practice, customer service from the very beginning until now is unmatched. I cannot say enough about the teams that I have worked with. They are patient, understanding and knowledgeable.

Our implementation of Phreesia could not have come at a better time. We started Phreesia at the beginning of 2020. When COVID guidelines came about in March 2020, we were able to keep our doors open because patients could have their registration completed before coming to the office. They did not have to wait in the waiting room as they were able to bypass the receptionist and go directly into an exam room when the time came for their appointment. Phreesia has also helped us increase our A/R because of the email reminders we can send patients regarding their balances as well as the ability to set up payment plans that are comfortable for both patients and our office.

There really isn't much to say as what we like least about Phreesia. We do have one common complaint among patients that the intake takes a long time but the information being requested is the same as on paper and necessary to their appointment.

Todd
CMIO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Patient Intake and Engagement for the 21st Century

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Excellent implementation team and training; excellent, easy to use product.

Certain fields do not currently transmit directly into our EHR (Greenway Primesuite)

Kelsey
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Kommentare: Extremely frustrating, time consuming, and expensive. Customer support communication was a complete disaster. Management was helpful but very difficult to get in touch with. Despite the product not working, they are not letting me out of my contract early. I absolutely do not recommend.

Phreesia was easy to set up and implement. This was mostly because I worked with a fantastic representative that made it easy. He was then promoted and my representative from then on was not helpful.

I used Phreesia for almost 2 years. Within months I was already asking for managers to get involved. For one year, I spoke with representatives in a one hour zoom call every other week, sent multiple emails about issues each week, submitted cases about errors with examples, etc. Despite the amount of detail and examples for each error, the customer support that would respond to submitted cases would respond with an answer that seemed like we were talking about a completely different thing. I have a 7 page word document of the number of cases/examples of errors that we submitted without resolve. After one year and speaking to 3 managers during that time, Phreesia reported that I was having to deal with an excessive amount of issues and because of that, they would start the process over from the ground up. I spent COUNTLESS hours working on Phreesia taking me away from my practice and my patients. After another 8 months of this and spending $17,500, I gave up and asked to terminate the contract early. Even with all of the above, they are not terminating early and are making me pay the additional 4 months, costing another $3,500.

Sandra
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Planning prior to launch was good, the product itself is good. We are new so that is all I have for now.

The layout and functionality of Phreesia is great. I love the payment plan feature and the fact that a medical history is started prior to the visit.

There are still areas where work is redundant. Hopefully Compulink and Phreesia will continue efforts to merge the workload.

Mandy
Superuser in USA

Phreesia is exceptional

Kommentare: Phreesia has been tremendous - it takes a large administrative load off of the front desk. The customer service is excellent, and definitely a great value.

The customer service is second to none. They respond quickly and courteously, and if they didn't have the features we needed, they were very quick to make those features available.

Some elderly patients don't love doing online check-in, but most of our patients find check-in easy and quick.

Echo
Director of Financial Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Positive experience with Phreesia

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience. The implementation team is very helpful and has continued with weekly meetings to ensure that everything is running as expected.

The ability to collect payments, automated eligibility checks, support received during implementation.

I haven't had any negative experiences with Phreesia in the very short time we have used it.

Mark
EMR Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Implementation for Stanislaus County

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: the overall experience has been pleasant and god.

The prompt response from our account rep and Phreesia support has been very good.

Nothing noted at this point on something we do not like.

Lauren
Lauren
Clinical Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Review of our experience

Kommentare: Make sure to read your contract VERY carefully and make note of your effective date on your order form. Your contract will automatically renew after 12 months or what they call your "initial term". But keep in mind, your contract will have 2 phases - Phase 1 which is an evaluation phase where you can decide if you like the product, and Phase 2 is your committed term where you pay monthly fees. BUT DON'T GET BLINDSIDED - your 12 month intial term is both Phase 1 and Phase 2. Don't make the mistake I did where I assumed our 12 month term was 12 months of paid usage that began in Phase 2. We are now locked into a contract with a product we do not want to use for another year.They will try to upsell you on everything, and I recommend you read the fine print before you commit to a new add-on. While some of the features were really useful for us, like self scheduling (which allowed us much more customization for our practice compared to Athena), we are now locked into using the product because of a clause in our contract. We only used self scheduling for covid testing blitzes and now we don't use it. But we have to keep paying. Okay, fine, I understand it is in the contract. Just pay very close attention to what you sign.Configuration is good, but not perfect. Be prepared to review everything that is built for your practice with a VERY fine toothed comb.

Self scheduling allowed more customization than our EMR system AthenaMore customizable messaging to patientsIntegration with our EMR system

Pricing structureContract fine print - misleading verbiage Amount of labor on our end to ensure forms were built correctly and matched with correct appointmentsThey will upsell you on everythingErrors related to daylight savings time

Tara
IT Manager in USA

Phreesia Proud!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional!!!! You truly have a great team at Phreesia. It has been such a pleasure.

I am a tech, so I am impressed with all this application can do. Truly makes the job for our staff so much quicker and easier in all areas of their job. Integration with our EHR was impressive. Phreesia has an amazing team that goes far and beyond to make the Phreesia application work for you. Truly so appreciated!!

Truly nothing. I have enjoyed my entire experience with the Phreesia team!!

Debra
Technology Project Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A resource for answers across your organization!

Kommentare: Flexibility and creativity! Phreesia becomes a part of your organization for solutions to the demands of the medical industry. Because of their enthusiasm to improve, their team works with you to achieve your goals.

Flexibility and ingenuity! Phreesia is not only a platform for patient intake and insurance verification, it can be a resource for answers to many of the healthcare demands. Phreesia has been instrumental in capturing data and reports needed to satisfy requirements such as PCMH, Care Coordination, health screenings, compliance and business agreements, UDS, and more. It is the fastest and most effective means of communication to our patients regarding new programs and/or changes to office protocols or announcements.

As with any software, there are some limitations, however, with Phreesia many of the limitations are from our EHR software and not Phreesia. The bright side of any limitations is that Phreesia has been wonderful in working with their clients and listening to their suggestions and needs and has worked to find solutions that work!

Claudia A
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent stand alone product

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Customer service is quick to respond and communicate. The benefits of having E&B at our fingertips have far outweighed any issues. The dashboard is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Phreesia has helped improve our overall collections with the ability to verify E&B for most insurances. The ability to know insurance details in real-time is a benefit that more than pays itself. Additionally, interviews sent as e-documents is a feature that has set us apart from other facilities.

Integration has been an ongoing issue. The interface is clunky and causes a lot of problems with duplicate encounters, multiple documents in EHR, and lag time from when an appointment is entered into our EHR to when it populates in Phreesia varies from instantaneous to many minutes. Additionally, if the interface stops working for some reason everything goes haywire. All documents then end up in our holding tank.

Alex
Practice Administrator in USA

Patient intake and management

Kommentare: Benefits realized include Insurance verification, EMR integration and managing patient intake have all been a great experience. However, Phreesia is expensive and whilst we appreciate that Phreesia has a lot of functionality, it takes a lot of training and a keen eye to fully understand all the notification icons on the portal's home page.

Integration with our EMR and having patient engagement with appointment confirmation. For applicable patients to be able to complete their gaps in care on the tablet for things such as ADHD, Risk Fall Assessment, Anxiety and depression.

Integration with our EMR was not difficult, but stability or reliability of the system with numerous loss of some functionality. Text message limitations. It seems that the ability for patients to pay online through our website stopped working due to some problem with copying the HTML code from Phreesia to our website.

Nathalie
Office Manger in USA

Phreesia Dashboard

Kommentare: Overall, Phreesia is easy to work with and easy to use. It has made checking patients in for their appointments less time consuming.

The dashboard displays all of the patients who are scheduled to be seen in each facility. It aids in providing information about which department/area requires additional help on any given day. At a glance, one is able to see insurance eligibility for the day being reviewed in addition to forms needing to be signed/completed.

I would love for Phreesia to be able to check/verify eligibility for all insurances, but I do believe they will get there eventually. The item that frustrates me the most at this time is the COVID screening as it is unable to save COVID injection information for each patient so we are needing to ask the same questions at each appointment.

Tami
Insurance Supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love how much time Phreesia saves our office.

Kommentare: My experience with Phreesia is all positive.

Phreesia has saved our office so much time. Most patients have filled out their paperwork before arriving to our office, and everything is uploaded into Compulink. The front office no longer needs to make a 100 phone calls a day to confirm appointments. The insurance department no longer needs to look up eligibility on several different websites. The billing and collections are way down, as most patients pay their copay and any past due balance before they even arrive to the office. I cannot say enough good things about Phreesia, as it has been a real time saver for our office.

I have no complaints about Phreesia. It has exceeded my expectations.

Jennifer
Admin Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy self serve check-ins

Kommentare: It has been a couple of years since I used this software but I tell people about it every chance I get!

This was so super simple for most people to check themselves in at our clinic! I absolutely loved having the ability to collect copays on the tablet. This system greatly improved patient satisfaction and reduced wait times at the check-in desk as well as provided enhanced patient privacy. I cannot emphasize enough how awesome this product is!!

The only downside to this system is that older people were often intimidated by it, but our staff simply sat down with the patient and asked the questions and recorded the answers. There were some bugs in the system and occasionally all tablets would stop working. This happened more often than it probably should have but overall, was not enough of a problem to outweigh the benefits!

Stefanie
Business Systems Coordinator in USA

Phreesia is the BOMB.COM

Kommentare: Phreesia has been an awesome experience from the very beginning. Integration and implementation went smoothly. Support is quick to respond and resolve concerns. The Phreesia team is undeniably helpful.

Phreesia is easy to use for both staff and patients. Training new staff members is simple and thorough with the university. Patients don't have to keep or remember log in or password, helping ensure the majority of patients easily complete the registration for each visit, making sure we have the most accurate contact information on file.

Insurance verifications are sometimes a hiccup. HMO and out of network plans are sometimes missed by staff since Phreesia shows it as active and complete. Staff has had to learn to check and double check benefit details in an attempt to catch these prior to the visit.

Holli
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and efficient

Kommentare: Phreesia not only helped our practice save time for payment posters, but also for check in staff.

I love that Phreesia posts payments directly into our practice management system. This allows the payment posters to only have to review payment and ensure we are balanced which saves them a lot of time.

Phreesia is a little more expensive than other software, but I believe the features the Phreesia offer make up for the difference in price.

Kristin
EHR Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Patient-Centered and Staffed-Centered Solution!

The implementation of Phreesia provided a lot of value to our practices. As our patients and staff needs evolve, Phreesia allows us to be agile and adapt to those needs in a timely manner.

Phreesia does a great job listening to client needs and making enhancements or adding additional features that provide value and ROI.

Anjela
Clerical Supervisor in USA

Phreesia Services

Kommentare: Phreesia was an imperative part of our check in process during covid and gave our patients the confidence and experience that pre check in offers.

Pre check in feature is easy to use and also easy to customize to the practices needs.

That some insurance companies choose not to participate, and that means we can not see E&B information

Kelly
Administrative Coordinator in USA

Phreesia Review

Kommentare: Overall I would say that Phreesia has been pretty great! Besides the issues with self scheduling other changes that we make to our workflow are implemented fairly quickly.

Our practice likes how easy it is to use. It is very user friendly, especially since our patient base is on the elderly side.

As of right now my least favorite feature is the lack of being able to make changes to the self scheduling setup. It's a little frustrating that something so important cannot be modified easily.

Sandra
Rheumatology Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rose

Kommentare: Great!!

Check in, payments and patient management. and the fact that you can send a bulk message to the patients who have schedules.

Some cases take a while to get resolved.

Jennifer
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This has been great for patient engagement!

Putting the check in process in the patients hands. This ensures proper registration at check-in. The patients can pay their copay and balance and even set up a payment plan. The best part is that it is paperless!!

Hard getting the patients accustomed to using the check in board. The staff showed some resistance because we have and older patient demographic but Phreesia account rep worked with us on perfecting the patient interviews.

EMR Specialist and Trainer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Phreesia Offers Easy and Meaningful Check-In and Intake Forms

Kommentare: Our patient are happier with digital check-in and we get more forms done quicker and easier than before.

The patient's are presented with their mandatory forms and agreements 10 days ahead of the appointment to be filled out in the comfort of their homes.

Communications Templates do not have a copy feature and each section has to be setup from scratch.

Robyn
Robyn
Business Integration Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Phreesia has been a wonderful asset to our practice. Our patients prefer this over paper.

Kommentare: We have saved time during patient Check-In and have been able to obtain accurate intake information in a very timely manner.

Ease of use as well as access to ample support. Phreesia Support provides quick responses and is always available to troubleshoot any issues.

I wish the tablets would take on a newer, more modern look, similar to popular tablets. They can be heavy for our older patients.