Über MinistryTracker.com

Ministry Tracker ist eine Online-Kirchensoftware von Faithlife, dem Hersteller der Bibelsoftware Logos.

Erfahre mehr über MinistryTracker.com

Easy scheduling, offering management, and child check in.

It can be difficult to get kids to update because I can no longer print their direct address for them.

Bewertungen zu MinistryTracker.com

4,0
4,0

MinistryTracker.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MinistryTracker.com bereits verwendet?

Director of Youth Ministry in USA

Great CCM

Kommentare: Wonderful. I have had to call their customer support too from time to time and they have always rectified the situation quickly and easily. They also are very open to improvements.

I love that MinistryTracker is web based and easy to access. We use it every week to lo attendance at our weekly events and to log service hours for fundraisers and service events. We use it to text out updates to our kids and parents and it helps us track changes in addresses or phone numbers as the families can log themselves in and change it.

Their mobile platform leaves a bit to be desired. We love the ability to text our youth but when they reply, it is a bit of a feat to try to log in and text them back an answer. I usually just text from my personal number cause it is so much easier.

Sean
Office Manager in USA

One stop shop for Church Management Software

Kommentare: Great customer service and very user friendly. It does everything you need it to and more!

Managing a church is no easy business ...that is unless youre working with Ministry Tracker. Easy scheduling, offering management, and child check in.

While Ministry Tracker is affordable, I believe its high time systems like this become open source and free.

Boo
Membership & Communication Secretary in USA

Thinking About Changing software companies

Kommentare: This software does not do what we need it to do in our church office. We can't get the financial reports we need. When we asked for the reports we needed we never heard back from Ministry Tracker. Posting contributions is awkward and if you post to the wrong account there is no way to do a bulk correction. The membership section does not interface well with the contribution section and we had to do many end of year reports by hand. Ministry Tracker doesn't let me track the things I need for my end of year membership reports in any easy way. If something were to happen to me, I don't think anyone else would be able to locate the information without a lot of effort. It is very frustrating. We will be switching software soon for the church office. I will say that our youth director is very happy with the software but she doesn't track the things we do.

Susan who helps with training. I liked that it was web based.

It has too many layers. Can't edit family info from the member screen. Reports are poor for regular church office use.

Antwort von Faithlife

Boo, It's unfortunate to hear this after we've worked so closely with you since August of 2015. We've modified several reports (tax statements) based on your suggestions for improvement and there are no outstanding financial reports that you have a ticket on. You have asked for a report on birth day and month only (without the year) which is in the works but no other outstanding requests. There was certainly some learning in how to track the "cash" that you wanted to track and various other parts of the system. We felt certainly that we had a good relationship and partnership and we all know you personally when you call. It's unfortunate that you haven't expressed your feelings earlier. In most emails you praise our support team including, "Thank you so much!!!" and "it was so nice to speak with someone could explain things to me in such a clear and concise matter." Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with any other issues you are experiencing.

Kenny
Pastor of Discipleship in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but could use some more features...

Kommentare: MinistryTracker has served our purposes very well. Its functionality is excellent and stores a lot of information and data in a useful way. However, it could use a facelift to make the presentation of the information more appealing as well as better usage for others to input their information, etc.

It is easy to use and the layout of the home page is very easy to navigate. The depth of detail and information the database can store is very useful. The breakdown of groups, events, and people is nice and a great starting place for a church database.

The lack of a public online interface for those in our church to utilize. It also did not have a great user interface to make it easy to utilize. The design appeal could use a major upgrade - it is not very appealing and easy on the eyes to use. It holds a ton of data, which is great, but the presentation of how that data is shown is a bit overwhelming at times.

Antwort von Faithlife

Kenny, please contact us immediately at support@ministrytracker.com so we can share with you the free public interface for your members which it sounds like you don't know about. There is an entire portion of Ministry Tracker (the public interface) for your members to view and edit their own data; add and manage family members; view and join your church groups; view, register, and pay for events; view and edit their volunteer availability; and give and view their giving history. The member portal is a huge part of Ministry Tracker and I'm very sorry that you haven't been made aware of these free features that are part of your existing subscription. Please contact our team so we can get you up to speed with all the features you need for your Church. As always please send in any other requests that you have. If there's a page where you'd like to see information presented in a different way, please let us know so we can work to accommodate your needs. support@ministrytracker.com

Josh
Josh
Media and Communications Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have when in ministry to communicate, organize, and collect your peoples information

Kommentare: Ministry Tracker gives me the freedom of having all the information and tools I need to communicate and organize the church body without it being an impossible task.

Being a Communications Minister, Ministry Tracker has allowed me to stay on top of the never stopping flow of contact info, attendance, and communication that must happen to stay connected. Pros: -Detailed members contact info -Allowance of self maintenance -Easily communicate through email, text, or phone strait from the service - An easy check-in system for the children's ministry to keep things safe. - Even includes financial information if desired -so much more

The biggest con is just how overwhelming it can seem to get started with it. There is so much it can do it can be hard to know where to start to get full use out of this service.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thank you for the feedback Josh. We are aware of similar feedback where our system has so many positive features that it can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. I'm happy to let you know that we now have a dedicated team of customer success representatives whose job it is to get to know your church and how you work, then begin to introduce you to various parts of the system that can best meet your needs. These success folks were created specifically to address the onboarding process. Their services are free and they're ready and willing to help if you have any further questions about how best to use Ministry Tracker in your ministry. Feel free to reach them at support@ministrytracker.com or 1-888-634-2038. God Bless!

Francine
Youth Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine doing Ministry without it!

Kommentare: I've been using MinistryTracker for 7 years (back when it started as YouthTracker) and I LOVE it! I'm a youth minister at a large Catholic parish, and this helps me easily track attendance at events, put people in different groups and quickly send emails to specific groups. I cannot tell you how much easier that makes my job!! It is a full database with fields you can customize. And every time I've had a question, they've responded to my email in one day (often in less than an hour). And I've given them a number of suggestions and they have incorporated all of them into the database in later updates, or told me that it's already available! The only thing I wish was better was the email design. I wish it was easier to make the emails look fancier.

Ability to search on specific criteria and make smart groups (so anyone else you enter into the database with that criteria gets automatically put in that group), and then send emails to them or to those attending particular events.

Emails are super easy to direct to specific groups, but challenging to make look fancy.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Francine. Please contact our customer support at support@ministrytracker.com. They can assist you with some of the more advanced features of the email editor and templates so that you can design a really email template or two including images, columns, tables, and various fonts and sizes.

Sandra
Administrator in USA

Ease of Use Makes the Difference

Kommentare: To have one database to be able to send / receive voicemails, emails and texts that is easy to use with excellent customer service support is a dream come true. Plus, Ministry Tracker is affordable and that really makes the difference for us. They are constantly seeking ways to improve and are always at the other end of the phone within a reasonable time period for any questions or problems. While we have experimented with others, we remain with Ministry Tracker because they truly meet our every need so that we can concentrate on our ministries outreaches. Thanks for a job really well done. Using Ministry Tracker has made all the difference in the world for us.

Functional, efficient and leads to greater productivity. It helps tremendously that we are able to create multiple groups for each congregant. Plus, it is so easy to communicate with everyone from old to young.

The only add-on for us is a service that allows members to text their tithes and offerings. Young people requested this and Ministry Tracker does not have this functionality...yet.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. And "yet" is correct. TXT to give is coming soon!

Ithamar
Associate Pastor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BEST ON A BUDGET SOFTWARE FOR GROWING CHURCHES!!!!

Kommentare: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this software! It's so easy to use and the people are very helpful and nice. I'm so happy with it.

Extremely user friendly (If you can work a facebook page you can work this software), No IT experience needed, So easy you don't even need training, Affordable ($45 a month), great customer support, Has a lot a features, you dont have to install anything before using it, it works on every web browser, you can view in on a mobile device and even edit on a mobile device, It's clear and to the point.

In my opinion it needs a make over, doesn't have a task button but they said they are working on it and it suppost to come out next month or so. Doesn't have a bible resource area or a smart map for small groups. You have to pay extra for texting and Calling. Doesnt have a chat room or a mobile APP but you can alway make a short cut and Put it on your home screen.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the positive comments! We do have a task manager coming within the next 30 days and we've been working with several of our customers to Beta test it and they love it. We do support group mapping -- it's available from the Groups tab and then under public group feeds. That map will show each small group and where it is located so you can make that link available on your Church Website so people can connect with a small group near them. We've found that ministries use TXT's and Calls in very different ways and so the best way to handle the pricing in that regard is to let people pay for what they use. That way if you don't use many you're not paying for other people's usage. This allows us to keep our pricing low and for you to make the choice on how much you want to spend. At just pennies per message our ProTXT is an amazing deal. We're working on the makeover as we speak so you'll soon see the Member Portal get it's re-work and then the admin side. Thanks Again!

Jon
Youth Pastor in USA

Ministry Tracker is fantastic! I give it my highest recommendation.

It's easy to use, has tons and tons of functionality. It's designed from the ground up to make administration of my ministry life easier. In addition, the tech support is easily the best I have ever received from any product. I can't say enough good about Ministry Tracker. I've been in youth ministry for more than 20 years and I wouldn't do it without this software.

There is nothing about this product that I don't like! It makes my job in ministry easier in every way.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Jon. There's always ways in which ministry is changing and software can always improve too. We aren't happy unless we're right on the cutting edge so if you come up with any ideas for improvement or suggestions for new features we would love to hear about them. Feel free to email us at support@ministrytracker.com or use the new discussion board at https://faithlife.com/ministry-tracker/activity Thanks again Jon!

Software Ministry Tracker of great help for the management of Churches.

Undoubtedly that this user-friendly software with great utility and extensive functions has one of the most important features that is compatibility in all web browsers, you can make edits from the mobile device because it is short and precise.

The existing link between the membership section and the contribution section must be improved, in another order of ideas it is quite complicated to locate the necessary information for the membership reports. The reports are very vague and lack information for use in the office of church.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your review. Our philosophy here at Ministry Tracker is to let you build the reports that are most important to you since every church is different. You can create reports on almost anything with any piece of data. Usually this is done using the Advanced Search report building tool. You may not know about this yet. Please reach out to us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll be happy to set up a free training so you can create and save the reports most valuable to your ministry.

Conrad
Office administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support and value; some limitations

Kommentare: We've been using Ministry Tracker at our small church for about 6 months now. It is head and shoulders about the church software we were using previously. I am the administrator of the program, and feel at ease with computer software in general. Many of our parishioners and volunteers have more limited computer experience and confidence, but have been able to use the member portal and volunteer backend of the program with relative ease and limited instruction. We have not used the financial module yet, but find the pledging module useful and straightforward. I would love to see improvement in the calendar / resource & building scheduler; it has some glitchy behaviors that have made it so inefficient for us that we use a separate program just for this function. I would also love the ability to upload my own data from spreadsheets, rather than having to enter all data through the visual interface or contract the company to upload bulk data. We are a Unitarian Universalist church and don't share some language and traditions with many Christian churches. As such, there are fields that we cannot change or remove that are not useful for us (confirmation date, baptism date, prayer request, etc). This has not been a problem for us, but it would be great to be able to rename or remove these fields from our installation one day. This affordable software package has been a boon to our small church, and I thank the energized and engaged engineering, sales, and support teams for their continued work and service.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Conrad. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with your experiences or issues with the resource calendar. To date with have almost 1 million resources scheduled with all of our various partners. If you'd experiencing an issue we'd love to know what it is and see how we can help resolve it. Please contact us with details about any issues you have experienced.

Marissa
Office Manager in USA

Ministry Tracker Review

Kommentare: Great value. Easy to use. Some features aren't user friendly. The biggest downside for us is people's email getting blacklisted and marked "do not email" without our knowledge, so our email subscribers stop receiving email without their knowledge.

Easy to use, excellent value

Some features aren't very user friendly and I have to create a "work-around" in order to meet my needs

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the review Marissa. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with any specific email problems. There are no issues here, but it is common that church domain administrators setup an SPF record limiting email sending not realizing how that will impact 3rd party vendors such as MinistryTracker or Constant Contact. We also must abide by the federal CAN-SPAM act and so when people click to unsubscribe we must remove them from your list. Please email us at support@ministrytracker.com with your ideas for improving any feature that you create work arounds for. We are always updating the software and make a new release every 2 weeks. Your ideas for new features might just be in the next update.

Tommy
Lead Pastor in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lead pastor

Kommentare: We don't like the opening interface or tab system. Wish there was a better way to have opening graph.

Financial

Wish it kept groups and people better. Easier to navigate. Easier to detail next steps.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Tommy. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com so we can assist you with configuring your default landing page. You can set this up so that when you login you are taken directly to the page or report of your choosing. If you haven't configured that yet we'd be happy to help. It also sounds like you may not know about our Smart Group technology. With Smart Groups you define a search criteria that is used to create and update group membership so you don't have to manually manage your groups. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can help you understand Smart Groups and create some so that you'll see how easy group management really is in MinistryTracker.com. You'll also be excited about our new UI coming in June.

Molly
Family Ministry Admin Director in USA

MThompson's Review

Kommentare: Overall, fairly easy to navigate and user friendly. I do wish there were a few more functions and opportunities to modify and edit smart groups as well as save reports and easily modify those as well. I also really wish there were more options to make emails sent out more visually appealing.

Antwort von Faithlife

Molly, Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'd be happy to help you learn how to use the visual editor to make your emails look amazingly professional. The editor we use is the same one that fortune 500 companies use and we create amazing looking emails with images, formatting, and multiple columns. We'd be happy to walk you through that. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'd be happy to show you how to save advanced searches so you can easily use them again. Those features are available it simply sounds like you might now know how to use them. We'd be happy to help.

Yaisa
Administrator in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: This is a great program but it's a little hard to stay organized. The prices are a bit high but it's still somewhat worth it.

Space, statistics, groups, event attendance

Inactive people hard to sort out, deleting groups is impossible and frustrating to do one by one when it's large amounts

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Yaisa. It sounds like you may not know about our Smart Group technology where you simply define search criteria for a group and people are automatically added or removed if they match the criteria. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can show you how to setup smart groups. You can also setup an auto-inactivator which will remove inactive people automatically from your database. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can show you how to turn on that feature. We can easily delete groups for you here but that feature was removed after many churches would delete people and then subsequently want to recover them all. Simply contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with information regarding any group you want to delete and we'll get that taken care of for you within 24 hours. This is for your own safety and data integrity. We are ranked the #1 Most Affordable Church management software.

Karen
Bookkeeper in USA

Missing customer support

Kommentare: Overall our Office Administrator and I are very unhappy with it. We are searching for a replacement.

I honestly cannot think of anything. I work mainly with the financial portions of the program and they leave much to be desired.

The lack of customer support. They lost a large amount of our prior years data and have not even tried to resolve that. I had another major program that risked having congregants seeing one another's financial data and they don't even respond when I try to resolve the issue.

Mike

Functional and Easy

Kommentare: I've used Youth Tracker for the last six or seven years, and I have very little to speak against it. Adding students and tracking their attendance is supremely easy. The UI is a bit clunky at times, but the functions I require of it (primarily: retreat organization, attendance tracking, and label printing) are totally reliable and simple. The monthly fee is an easy and competitive price point for what you get, in my opinion.

Ease of use Good price point

This could be something I'm just totally missing, but: Lack of ability to set notifiers for when students are absent for x weeks

Antwort von Faithlife

A brand new UI is coming in June. We've been hard at work re-making the Member Portal so you'll see instant improvement with your retreat organization by the end of this month and the Admin Portal by the end of June. You can easily track people who have missed X weeks by using the "Absentee" report. Or the "Contacts" report or the "Attendance" report. Running any of those reports just once a week will provide you with that information.

Alex
Youth pastor in USA

Good product

Kommentare: I've been using MinistryTracker for quite a few years. It's the best system I've found till date. It's not without issues or glitches but pretty comprehensive for the money.

The price and features

Reports are not easy to do and not very flexible.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Alex. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with your suggestions for reports and any improvements you would like to see. As a long time use you know how we respond with updates and functionality based on user suggestion. Please let us know what you would like to see.

Dianna
Director of Childrens, Family & Womens Ministry in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review from a long time user....

Kommentare: I do like the MinistryTracker software, however, with some of the most recent changes - I seem to have issues finding some of the things that were on the front page. Like - I would love to be able to track my 'missing' kids quicker and be able to follow up right from the first page.
Customer service is great - the product is super easy to set up on Sunday mornings. And reports are pretty easy to run. It would also be great to have an app attached to allow families to check-in remotely while on their way to church. Then we could have tags ready!

Ease of use...

Would like to do more with it...

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your review Dianna. You can configure your "landing" page to be whatever you'd like it to be so if you'd rather have your default page be a specific report you can set that up. It sounds like you'd love to see the Contact Report page as your default and that's easily configurable. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll show you how to easily set that up.

Terry
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Best Data Base System on the Market

Kommentare: I have been using this for several years and I have not find anything better for a database solution. I have used others and only been impressed with ministry tracker. I have been using it since it was called do you think track. We use ACS as a church but I personally use ministry tracker for my own ministry database !!! Love it!

User-friendly, super simple. And I love that you can text so easily.

NONE

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the review Terry!

Deb
Office Administrator in USA

I Love Ministry Tracker!

Kommentare: We started using MinistryTracker a few years ago when our costs were becoming prohibitive with the software we were using at the time. It is such a good value. It is so easy to use and you can do so much with it. The customer service is top notch. They will always get back to you right away if you have any type of issue or question. I would highly recommend MinistryTracker!

Everything.

Nothing.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your feedback Deb.

Youth Director in USA

A Great CMS for our Church

Kommentare: Ministry Tracker has been a great resource for our church. We have an old and outdated database that is a bit obsolete. Now we have Ministry Tracker and can send personalized emails, track attendance, run Childrens Checkin, send text messages and much more. It is an awesome bit of software for a great deal!

Text message capible

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the review Jay.

Nate
Program Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product in helping organize our ministry!

Kommentare: Ministry Tracker has been a great resource in helping us track data that is important to our ministry. It has great features and the customer service is awesome. If I have a question it gets answered immediately. I would highly recommend this product!

It is easy to track tons of information.

Sometimes it has too many features and takes awhile to learn. Is hard for new staff to learn quickly.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for the feedback Nate. You'll be excited to know the new interface is coming by June.

Beka
Preschool Ministry Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Forms and Graphs need help

Kommentare: I like the premise of Ministry Tracker. I do struggle with the fact your graphs and forms are not easy to use or consumer friendly. I have been on the phone with customer service several times and have never been helped or given answers that help. The people at customer service have always tried, but never been able to actually fix the issues

Check in is efficient - besides the fact there is no line for parent cell phone number

Forms and graphs and when you print out pages the formatting is all off.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your review Beka. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and let us know which graphs you are referring to. You may not know about the export and print options on all of our graphs. We use the industry leading highcharts interactive graphing tools and there are many features that are part of that software. We'd be happy to help you learn how to export printer friendly and high quality images of the graphs. I reviewed your account and you contacted us only once back in February of 2016 for a training session. There are no other support requests on your account. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com as we'd be happy to help with any other questions. I'd love to know about the other issues you refer to because we haven't heard from you in email about anything. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com

Ashley
Youth Director in USA

Helpful, But Could Be Simplified

Kommentare: I have used Ministry Tracker for five years now, and I like ease with which I can track information and communicate with my students, but the website is a little overwhelming and I feel there is a lot that I do not utilize. Overall, it is a useful tracking tool for my ministry.

Easy to enter information.

Too many unnecessary features.

Antwort von Faithlife

Thanks for your review Ashely. Since you are only utilizing MinistryTracker for your youth department we can understand how you might not use all the features. It would would be worth working with your church to begin using MinistryTracker.com for your full church management system. Then you be utilizing all the features and there wouldn't be any that your church as a whole wouldn't be using.