Definitely makes my workflow easier. At various stages of a project I can easily adjust utilization.

Andrew M.
IT Project Manager, Application Development
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're saving time and blowing our old time-consuming processes away which drives our profitability.

Vorteile: My team's view on our PMO forecasting has never been more positive. WorkOtter lets me easily track and manage the assignments of resources while juggling multiple programs and client needs. None of my other tools have been hindered since I can hook right into MS Project and still provide the other reports my stakeholders are looking for. Plus there are some new reports within WorkOtter that give a new view into the allocation without having to re-schedule planning in another tool. Scheduling the reporting outputs into weekly emails is a cool feature, and has worked well by eliminating standing meetings that previously took too much time to cover the resourcing status to various directors. Team forecasting has greatly improved since being introduced into WorkOtter, and that saves us from finding out from clients where projects are either over or under allocated. Now we have the views to address needs with much more agility. The sandbox tool for project and portfolio planning helps our teams in planning sessions without having to save off multiple baselines before committing to our selected revisions.

Nachteile: We really like the ability to configure the questions, fields and layouts of the responsive interface. It would be great if we could apply our own theme to the skin of the layout to match our branding for our internal users.

Working productively - Easier Done!

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Program Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I needed assistance, I got just that. No runaround, no leading, straight answers, and confirmations. As I've stated, you will have to take some time to learn the program but it's for the benefit of alleviating management tasks. Have questions, you can always call customer service to fulfill any lingering questions/doubts. I'm more than happy with my experience and I relaying my appreciation to others has provided others with the same positive experience!

Vorteile: Ease of access is something every project manager, team, boss, or client, looks for in much of the planning process. Provided within the Excel Spreadsheet, helping to better utilize WorkOtter, are different resources which enable easier accessibility. As a project manager, efficiency is something I'm always looking for, without having to go through the hurdles of worrying about maintaining organization. The WorkOtter forecasts enable me to see the efficiency/productivity of different departments/projects within the company without having to recreate the wheel. It also allows me to see how different members of the team are keeping up with responsibilities – effectively managing productivity all at once – and keep track of workload. Certain projects will burden team members, but it’s difficult to assess without a system that provides that resource and WorkOtter provides the analyses to highlight areas of need be it hiring new staff or contracting. I can use the resource management and capacity features to increase productivity while also enabling the Open API's to connect with other systems. Data collecting on WorkOtter allows for presumptive planning by stretching projects out to better visualize productivity of tasks. The project timeline keeps managers focused on what’s coming up, what’s overdue, and what’s been completed. It’s more than just a list of dates but a visual tool that is color-coded and for those who want to move from the usual, basic, calendar and date method.

Nachteile: Getting started can be a little overwhelming. There are a lot of features and it takes a bit of time to get comfortable with the platform. I had to sit down and study it in order to feel truly comfortable and this is something that could get in the way for others who aren't apt to figuring things out on their own.

The BEST software for resource management

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Lauren M.

Kommentare: Our firm started using WorkOtter as we were having a lot of trouble specifically managing internal time and resources and sharing information. WorkOtter has really allowed us to see the big picture with our scheduling and quickly identify phases where we are overallocated. We are now much more efficient and leveling our resources and forecasting, thanks to all of the useful tools and dashboard KPIs we can easily track.

Vorteile: WorkOtter has been a huge game-changer for me with regards to managing resources on multiple complex projects. I am now managing my project teams much more effectively and have been able to forecast much more accurately. I also LOVE the Gantt Charts, much easier to use, make changes, and I'm no longer pulling my hair out like I was with Microsoft Project.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about it!

Work Otter Makes Daily Tasks Easier

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Shattida J.
Customer Support and Marketing
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we were first learning how to use the software the 30 day implementation plan was the absolute key to getting up and running. The Work Otter team was very helpful in guiding our team to understanding the different steps during our initial setup.

Vorteile: This software takes the guess work out of understanding what my supervisors are wanting done per task. The automated team collaboration is my life saver.

Nachteile: It took a little time for my co-workers and myself to get used to using it, but that had nothing to do with the software. Once we all knew how things worked we fell right into place quite rapidly.

Comprehensive project management tool for all project phases

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Manager of Organizational Development
Gastgewerbe

Vorteile: The ability to plan a project to a very detailed or very simple level with all options in between. Very adaptable to the level of planning a particular product needs.

Nachteile: Single-currency. For international projects it would be very impactful to be able to see fiscal amounts in currencies used, rather than having to manually calculate outside the systems.

von WorkOtter an 27.11.2018

Thank you for your response.

We appreciate your overall score but some of your sub scores encourages us to do better.

Notably - your support experience didn't live up to your expectations. We take great pride in our support (college educated, min 5 years PPM experience, US only, many rounds of testing/interviewing). At WorkOtter our support team is some of our best paying and most appreciated roles (unlike competitors who it is offshore or underappreciated)

Kindly contact your Success Manager to elaborate on your experience and we would be happy to address your concerns.

We are all here to help you.

User Friendly and very effective PM software

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Muhammad ali K.
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Satisfied to choose WorkOtter as our Project Management software. Developed exactly according to the needs of Project managers. Organizing our tasks were not been as smoother as these are now with the help of this Software. WorkOtter seems like a member of our team which supports us in an incredible way.

Vorteile: WorkOtter has provided us an opportunity to get control over our complex tasks. Organization of tasks is extremely simple in the software. The software is highly user friendly and doesn’t require hours and hours of training to get used to it. Perfect software for scheduling and communication. As a PC I am always updated on the project, it takes few moments to have a check on the activities of my colleagues.
Integration of files is easy on to the online database. Easy execution of sharing and uploading files saves time. Assigning taks to members has become so convenient with WorkOtter. 2 way synchronization with JIRA is an additional benefit. The interface is aesthetically designed which is soothing to eyes. The level of customization in the software made me feel empowered and that is what you need as a PC. Lastly, it is affordable and the amount of benefits it entails definitely makes it worthy to use.

Nachteile: Until now the software is working pretty fine. There are no major glitches which we have encountered. Initially, some very minor concerns appeared because it was a new software for us however, the more we are using it, we are getting familiar with the software. I think due to its high customization we are unable to find any major drawback so far.

My best way to save time

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Alex S.
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: First of all, we are happy we picked WorkOtter because now it’s easier to see what my collaborators are doing and if they do it well. Also, we are more organised and the efficiency is better now and it was a problem in my company because we made a good work but we had long time results. Also, WorkOtter hadn’t some surprises like putting pressure to buy more and it made us more comfortable with this software.

Vorteile: The thing I’ve liked the most was that it is a complex program, with many features, but it is very easy to use. For example, a nice feature which I loved was that me, as a manager, I could subscribe to reports and after that I’ve received a lot of information directly on my e-mail and I think this is great for managers to see how is the specific project going and where they can work too to make it better. Also, on my e-mail I got all updates, but I got attached dashboards. Also, another thing I’ve liked were the interactive visuals inside reports and I mean by that I could see all the work using infographics and custom the schedule, see my workers’ individual work. With that, I could understand all the complex data easier, discover patterns and find the problems of my workers so that I could talk to them.

Nachteile: I think WorkOtter is the best software I’ve ever user. I thought it will have some problems which I’ve discovered on other softwares like this but I can’t complain about nothing because all was good for me and we were happy because we choose the right software and I hope it won’t disappoint us in the future.

WorkOtter: A Dream come true for every Project Managers

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Chester D.
Project Coordinator

Kommentare: It was a wonderful and satisfying experience with WorkOtter. I must admit there were challenges but their 30 days implementation plan really worked wonder. We were never worried because the support teams were really knowledgeable and were there to support us until we have successfully have deployed the system.

Vorteile: One thing that I really liked about Workotter is the way how we can customize the displays. It gives Project Managers a lot of flexibility to customize the dashboard into his own style. It offers simple and a very easy way on how to create your own custom menu, where you can assign your own categories and reports. This saves a lot of time getting the right information or data that you want. Truly, this is one of the strong assets of Workotter. Another great thing about WorkOtter is their support team. they have answered my queries in the fastest manner and more importantly they are friendly. They have handled all of my queries during the 30 days implementation and so far I am more than satisfied with their support.

Nachteile: As per evaluation, so far we are very happy with Workotter. Though, we encountered some challenges setting it up, but all of those are just minor concerns that has been fixed already. The experience so far has been great. They have an amazing support that helps us set our business up and running. We know we made the right choice with Workotter.

Lots of great features

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Becky B.

Vorteile: I like that WorkOtter allows you to know when someone who is running late on another project is going to be late on your project.

Nachteile: Nothing significant. Maybe could be faster at times but I'm not sure if that is our own internet connection.

von WorkOtter an 27.11.2018

Hi Becky! Thank you again for selecting and adopting WorkOtter. We agree with you on the performance and are working tirelessly to improve it.

Since this review alone we have improved performance and purchased new servers which means - on average - pages loading over 60% faster!

Thank you for your honest feedback and keep it coming! We strive to make WorkOtter work for you (pun intended!)

WorkOtter has made my workload much easier leaving me time for more critical tasks.

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
David P.

Kommentare: If you are managing many projects and teams on multiple platforms you will love this product.

Vorteile: The ease of setting up the Instance with the Excel Spreadsheets that are included with the software. This saved time and was so easy to understand, unlike other software that requires a developer to comprehend and set up. WorkOtters ability to connect with other platforms is a powerful benefit most other PMS companies fail miserably in providing.

Nachteile: We were a little annoyed at first for having to wait to begin however, the customer service team was so helpful. I personally am ecstatic that we were patient and gave the team time enough to tailor my product to the exact needs I had.

It is outstanding project management software system that is rich in features.

Bewertet am 11.2.2018
Hessel F.
PMP-certified Project Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is an incredibly useful PM-system and it really helps the PMs to manage their projects. In addition, it has an outstanding dashboard option which makes it easy to generate real time dashboard reports. This means that the PM can focus on running his/her projects and can communicate adequately with management without having to spend hours on weekly reports. Trust me, I have been there as a PMO and with other systems, the PMs have to agonize over reports. WorkOtter enables generating reports with the flick of a finger (literally)! Another benefit is resource management, which is often missing in PM systems. They often make it easy to assign resources to tasks, but it doesn't help if you can't see who is over allocated. With WorkOtter, it is easy to see and also to move resources between tasks. Finally, WorkOtter syncs with 'familiar' tools such as MS Project or Jira. This made it easier for me to get to use it, as I have lots of experience with them.

Vorteile: I have used numerous PM software systems and they each tend to focus on certain features. WorkOtter has numerous features which means it makes it much easier for PMs to manage their projects.
For example, it has a section to initiate requests, which is usually missing. It has comprehensive resource management and the reporting module is an absolute dream!
I could go on and on, but this section has specifically asked for what I like "most"!
I am a PMP-certified PM and, as such, am really particular about PM-software. I have used industry standard software for a number of years and when one takes a look at WorkOtter, one can see immediately that that one has been short changed. WorkOtter is the ONLY software system that I have used that has features that should be basic in any PM-system.

Nachteile: I personally really like the interactive nature of the system, but I think that slightly less technical users may need to undergo a learning curve in order to get the full benefit. Imagine graphs that can be dissected and dragged and dropped to look more meaningful! Yes, you may need to try a bit to get it right, but once you get the hang of it, you will fly!

By far the best project management software!

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Jessica D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are so many benefits WorkOtter has brought to our company. We never realized how broken our communication was before using the software. We were not meeting deadlines and everyone always seemed to be on a different page when it came to making decisions. Communication is key when it comes to project management, WorkOtter helped us realize that.

Vorteile: We use WorkOtter for all project management in our department. Specifically, we use the software to create tasks, modify deadlines, and prioritize projects according to budget and objectives. With the help of the analytical tools in the Dashboard, we were able to stay consistent with reporting and making decisions. It was also great that we can customize dashboards according to the user role. Not only does it have amazing features, but it also created a supportive and team building work environment. The software automates team collaboration and has brought us together as an organization in many ways. You can easily keep track of status on tasks, and easily assign team members with work. So, you will be always on time. Our communication as a whole has never been better. By far the best product we've used!

Nachteile: The software has brought so many positive features to our company. I couldn't find any significant drawbacks.

Project management was never easier before! WO is a comprehensive and contemporary PMP solution.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Kommentare: A professional project management tool that can be utilized to ensure a higher ROI.

Vorteile: The app comes with awesome features like exhaustive project planning tools, portfolio management modules, human resource allocation and collaboration with team members, useful professional reports and charting options and several utilities that make life easier for managers like me. I am fascinated to see how easily I can create a LCM (Life Cycle Model) flowchart and assign tasks to my team members in no time. Moreover I can track performance of my team members vividly and can take adequate actions as and when required. The data is laid out neatly and can be accessed with a few clicks. The datasheets can also easily be downloaded and mailed. In addition any datasheet in Excel or CSV format can directly be uploaded and integrated to the online database without any hassle. But above all I appreciate the clean and easy-to-use interface that makes my job faster and more efficient. The simplified approach ultimately saves me recurring cost, execution time and corporate resources. Just imagine that one can even customize and relocate the columns in the datasheets! I cannot ignore the fact that WorkOtter is affordable and I do not have to spend money like water for the product. In reality a business can reduce managerial cost by a significant limit by using the wonderful cost-effective software! The last but not the least, as the tool utilizes the most contemporary SaaS architecture, I am happy to believe that the app is fully secure and my data is protected.

Nachteile: WorkOtter does what it should do serving the objective of a sophisticated project management application and it is difficult to find a loophole in it. However it gives a scope of improvement when the web version and the mobile version are compared closely as a few features are desktop-only and are not available on the mobile version of the app. Nevertheless the mobile app is equally fast and useful. Though I have already praised the UI greatly, it could be better if it could offer users a few color schemes or skin templates to choose from to customize the interface.

Everything I need and then some!

Matthew M.

Vorteile: WorkOtter has been great so far! I am usually a bit nervous whenever we pick up a new piece of software to start using, especially with something as critical as project management tools. The WorkOtter support team was great with onboarding and getting the team up to speed relatively quickly. Now that we've got the software set up and have had some time to move our projects over, we're starting to see the full benefits. The email reports have been great and were really easy to customize to my liking. Clean dashboards seem to be a really popular feature these days and WorkOtter's are pretty great. I like that I can keep the information I need right at the top and have other, less important information pushed down the page. Customizing the layout to my preferences was straightforward. If there's something that catches my attention in the dashboard, I will usually drill down into the more detailed view and export that data into Excel where I can do my own manipulations. Since I'm still a bit more comfortable with Microsoft Project for a few edge cases, I like that integration between the two pieces of software is straightforward. Usually, I try to avoid exporting though, because the built-in tools in WorkOtter almost always cover my use case if I just put in a bit of effort to learn them. All in all, my experience with the software has been great. It's comforting to know that if any questions do come up, the support team is always responsive.

Nachteile: No major complaints about the software, once we got used to the fact that it's entirely cloud based and some features are desktop only.

Just amazing set of tools and functionality! There is everything I need in one place.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Ilya P.

Kommentare: We became better organized on the portfolio and projects levels. We have better control on smaller things, which always slip away. The most important outcome is that we can see the better picture now and make better decisions.

Vorteile: I'd like specifically highlight Dashboards, Reports and the whole entire set of available analytical tools. It's very easy to set them up and adjust on the fly. So, you can make better decisions in very short times. Also, all the dashboards are tailored to the user's role. Moreover, you can build your own dashboards, which is very helpful. It's very easy and convenient to start using the solution, but at the same time it has advanced PM features (issues, risks, changes, status reporting). You can easily keep track of status on the projects and assigned team members with work, So, you will be always on time. System has various very useful 2-way integrations with other ones like JIRA, Excel and Microsoft Project. So, you will never feel the pain of system migration.

Nachteile: This solution is so powerful, I couldn't find any significant drawbacks. English is the only language supported and there is single currency available, but I do believe that this is just a matter of time and would be solved very soon.

von WorkOtter an 27.11.2018

Ilya and her team were rock stars and made implementing the project and portfolio features so easy on us.

We also appreciate your willingness to share your dashboards with our other users via the dashboard library.

We have had many positive comments on the resource and executive dashboard you built and your willingness to "pay it forward" is a testament to your passion for PPM practices!

WorkOtter has changed the way I manage projects

Bewertet am 15.4.2017
Deana M.
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a project manager I am always looking for ways to add a visual aspect of projects to share with my team and with WorkOtter's dashboards I can make this happen. Role management is also a great way to keep my team organized and focused on only the data and elements that they need to see. The resource management tool is a lifesaver. It allows me to track my team's utilization as well as scale up or down the resources I need to get any project completed on time and under budget - without burning out my team members. MS Project sync is another excellent feature to get a project started in WorkOtter. I can work out the details I need regarding my project privately via MS Project and then upload it to WorkOtter so that my team can view the plans, resources and budgets as needed. The option to continue working in MS Project or switch entirely to WorkOtter is valuable and seamless. I also find the ability to easily create custom reporting on the fly a feature of great importance. Quite frequently I am called upon to present timelines, budgets or resource constraints which makes it helpful to present data in an easily readable format to my customers or executives in a timely manner. WorkOtter is a great tool in a market of sub par competitors. If you are a Program /Project Manager, Solution Designer or Developer, WorkOtter will help you stay on track and remain informed of your responsibilities and those of your team members.

Vorteile: The dashboards are easy to create and full of valuable information. The role management capability is crucial to managing resources and budgets. The governance model helps team members understand the work flow and how things get done.

Nachteile: The software needs to be more flexible to integrate with 3rd party solutions outside of MS project. There is no way to track time inside of the application via timer.

Is a very user friendly tool, it can be used by Junior or Senior PM, simple, efficient and dinamic.

Bewertet am 20.5.2017
Andrey L.
Recruitment Coordinator
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really love how simple the tool really is, with that I mean, if a have a new Junior PM or Project coordinator in the team, will be easy for that collegue to get into track very quicky, is not like other tools where you have to spend hours and hours in training. Next to that, the tool also provides with amaizing advanced PM features that allows me to have everything under control, create reports, update status, check changes and all that.
Another great part of the software is how interactive the reports are, as a Project Manager i am always looking to provide with information in the most simple way possible, WorkOtter allows me to do that but without leaving behind the visual and interactive side of it.
A project usually mean time and time will ALWAYS mean money, one of our favorite tools as PM in order to have time under control are the Gantt charts, WorkOtter offer me a great variaty of interactive features in order to make my charts more useful and correlative at the same time, is incredible the amount of information that you can get from a good structurated Gantt charts, thanks to this tool now I can provide the status to the folks almost everyday without spending hours updating the chart and the info.

Nachteile: I will like to been able to personalize the user guide interface of the software according to a specific project or company, this talking about branding and marketing. For example, when I am in a meeting been able to personalize the reports and tools

More than project management

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Nick C.
CTO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having used many different project management tools, WorkOtter seems to take the best of each and combine it into one system. As someone who leads a team, it's been fairly easy for me to onboard project managers and other stakeholders who need access to our projects and workflows.

Vorteile: I really like the ability to customize displays as different members of our management team prefer to view the dashboard in other configurations. It makes working with a team pretty simple and allows us to constantly adapt as we build out our projects through the software. There are a lot of ways to automate aspects of team collaboration which has been helpful for us not having to delegate those tasks to someone else. It's been easy to get our team to buy into the system with the email updates sent out to our management team. Naturally with any new software certain members of the team aren't as quick to learn the whole system but the emails allow those who aren't as comfortable on the platform get a snapshot of various projects and extract the necessary data. The software also integrates with a number of other web apps and software using their API's so we've been able to continue to use our favorite tools and we are now using them more efficiently since it's tied into our project management system.

Nachteile: No glaring issues with the software, everything has been working well. There are some features we use regularly that are only available in the desktop version but it hasn't really prevented us from doing what we need to do.

WorkOtter represents the two most important features of project management; discipline and agility.

James D.
Senior Project Manager

Vorteile: I am the Senior Project Manager for a Digital Marketing Agency and have been doing project management work for over 20 years using Microsoft Project primarily. The greatest advantage WorkOtter provides is the ability to do project setup once and then iterate through changes to the project plan such as scope increases, new requirements, changes to the resources needed to support the project and even group interdisciplinary projects into portfolios at the click of the mouse. A project manager the ability to take advantage of the automated features of WorkOtter such as data analytics and visualization to show the most critical executive the status of things (good and bad) in a matter of minutes vice hours and days.

Nachteile: The learning curve to become highly proficient with the software is significant. However, the return on your investment of time to learn the intimate capabilities of the software is high. You will recoup all the time spent leaning how to use WorkOtter through the reduction in time to manipulate the project to show a detailed performance picture for the work being done.

All I ever wanted plus Works with JIRA!

Whately K.
Administrative Assistant
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Well, me and my team used to manage all our projects with MS Project but the integration with Jira never worked quite well so I was looking for a different solution and I had a very positive experience with WorkOtter.
Something that really surprised me was the support team, they were amazing and helped us out during the entire transition process which was a great deal as my team was overloaded and could not leave their daily jobs to work exclusively on this software transition.
One other thing that seems simple but was a big deal for us is that WorkOtter send reports to users emails automatically. We have to do that a lot during the day and it saves time.

Nachteile: I am from Brazil and they support English only. I already mailed them with this suggestion but no ETA yet.

Fast, Efficient, Collaborative and User friendly

Bewertet am 21.5.2017
Khan S.
Project Engineer
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can easily keep track of the tasks, issues and risks. It also makes budget allocation very easy. Instant sharing and cloud platform makes it a very easy, efficient and handy tool.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about WorkOtter is that it is cloud based and so it can be used collaboratively within a large group without any issue. And that enables real time update and tracking making it very efficient.
Tons of necessary features like interactive dashboard, gantt chart, PM features, forecasting, budgeting etc makes it a must have tool for project management.
The dashboards are tailored to type of user, customizable reports, instant sharing, automatic distribution are some of the most desired features.
Compatibility with excel and microsoft project is a big plus.
I am using it for about two years and really satisfied with it.

Nachteile: No notable cons, but aesthetically could be a little more attractive. But still does the job enough.

WorkOtter - Best Project Management Tool!

Jingwen K.
Virtual Assistant

Kommentare: This software keep me on track on all my projects that I am working on. It keeps me organized, efficient so that I could finish my project on time.

Vorteile: Accomplishing my work with WorkOtter has never been easier. It is so user friendly, and planning and scheduling can be done in a jiffy with Resource Management. One of the best features is Microsoft Project integration because I could download my work directly to Microsoft Excel.

Nachteile: I simply love the functions of WorkOtter and there is nothing that I can think of needs to be improve. However, it would be great if there are more than one language to choose from while using of the software, in the event that people from Asia would like to use or purchase the product for business.

Complete system, still easy and simple to use

Bewertet am 28.5.2017
Juliano S.
Customer Support Representative
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like the most about Work Otter is how simple and intuitive it is to work with and I am saying that compared to all other systems I've tried before. Overall it can be simple but it has advanced features that come in handy for a project manager, features such as status reporting, risks mitigation, changes to the project etc.
Another feature that made a huge difference is that I can subscribe to a certain report and WorkOtter sends me regular emails with updates so I don't have to log in all the time to see what's happening to my project.

Nachteile: I am not a fan of cloud based systems and that's how Work Otter works but so far it's working so let's see how it goes...

One of the Greatest PPM tools- We Love WorkOtter

Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Lisa E.
IT Project Manager

Kommentare: WorkOtter allows us to actively manage our projects and it has rich functions available to customize, create, and track any and every part of the project from every stage. It is used in any sector that needs project management. It really hits the nail on the head when it comes to resource management and organization. It also has a custom feel because it can be tailored depending on the customer sometimes. This aids in productivity because it is adequately sets up the system for our company's needs. As far as usability the product is great because it it simple and easy to learn. The tool is also great because it can integrate with Jira and MS project. We have several teams that use JIRA and MS Project and the integration makes it easier for our productivity. One of our favorite features are the dashboards because it also helps identify issues quickly and get to the really meat of the project faster. We have worked with several different PPM tools and WorkOtter is definitely one of the best products for PPM out there.

Vorteile: It really hits the nail on the head when it comes to Portfolio management, Resource Management, and organization. It also has a custom feel because it can be tailored depending on the customer needs. Furthermore, the integration between JIRA and MS Project is a plus because they are commonly used in many companies.

Nachteile: The graphics are good, and I realize it is an incredibly dense program, but even more enhanced graphics and general layouts would help from an aesthetic standpoint.

Helps team collaborate, it is a solid and flexible system.

Aline M.
R&D Packaging Analyst
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Work Otter has a clean and straightforward interface, with interactive visuals you can customize inside the reports. It also presents an excellent array of features for project managers and support for integrating other tools like Excel, Microsoft Project etc.
It was nor complex at all to get started with and the whole system has a clean and up-to-date appearance, very intuitive which made it easy for me to figure out the basics of how to use it within a few minutes. Best PM system I ever used.

Nachteile: I would like to have local storage options, the only storage option currently available is Cloud and I am not really sure if this will work forever.