Great product

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Lynn G.
Broker Associate | REALTOR
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Does as advertised & offers great solution when you need help with social media

Vorteile: I'm a long term subscriber. Posts have improved over time, content is better than ever. Support is always there for me, responsive & understanding.

Nachteile: Wish there more photos reminding subscribers of Florida exteriors

Social Media with Results

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Managing Partner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with the results of the leads. I am looking forward to closing more transactions from Back At You media leads.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use and gives you the ability to use it on your desktop or your mobile device. It provides information as soon as it is available​. The leads that you get from Back At You can be redirected on my current CRM platform. They also provide you an easy CRM tool to keep up with your leads.

Nachteile: In​ the beginning, I was getting leads outside of my area. However, this issue was resolved.

Support 2nd to none

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
James M.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I know that social media is an important part of my marketing plan and BAYM takes care of this for me. I like the ability to delete posts that aren't important to my audience as well as the ability to create my own posts and promote listings. When I have questions, the chat feature usually provides a good solution. If no one is available for the Chat feature then I can count on a quick response by phone or e-mail. Cudos to Bladymir for being one of the best Customer Service representatives that I work with at any vendor.

Nachteile: I sometimes build a post that Facebook rejects. I wish that when this happens someone at BAYM would review the failures and advise on corrections/revisions

Back to you media is disappointing

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Robin T.
NYS RE Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Back to you media is has been subpar as a automation social media center. They do not connect with instagram or snap chat 2 social media platforms that younger buyers use.
When trying to connect with them that take a minimum of 3 days to return emails. I feel this is a particle Bussiness.

Vorteile: It automatically publishes content on my professional Facebook page. It gives my Facebook page a professional and polished look.
It also does it automatically so not dependent on a human to initiate the posts.

Nachteile: The contact published is not always veered to my target audience. The software does not allow me to change the contact. Often items being published are not correct.

Great tool for Real Estate professionals!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Megan E.
Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: Don't have much spare time to worry about Social Media? Back at you media is for you! Love the automatic listing updates and being able to be as involved as you want with the timing of posts.

Nachteile: I wish it were a bit more easy to navigate and create my own posts. A lot of the time I end up giving up and just waiting for an automated post to be created.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Melissa L.
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They were able to handle my issue quickly and to my satisfaction.

Nachteile: I just had a technical problem. There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

Worth every penny!

Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Georgette G.
Broker Owner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been searching for this must-have marketing gem for quite some time and by luck, we finally found it! This is exactly what our company needed to put us back on top and engage the social media circuit in full force. Everyone has demonstrated true professionalism, combined with product expertise and we highly recommend their marketing services. Special thanks to team

Vorteile: The software is very user-friendly and affordable

Nachteile: So far we haven't found any issues, but have made a few suggestions

Our rep Saves the Day

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Chase S.
REALTOR®

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Vorteile: The software is great because of the convience, the service is great because of the relationship. Our rep did an excellent job welcoming me back as a client and for that I am grateful.

Nachteile: No IG compatibility, been promising for about 1 year now.

Great support team.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Meral U.
Realtor

Vorteile: Easy to learn. Much of it is done for you. Tutorials are available as well as phone consultation. I learn something new each time I speak with their tech. support.

Nachteile: I would prefer a post each day. 3 times a week is not consistent based on recommendations in my industry.

Best experience with customer support - I felt like my comments were valued.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Dwayne B.
REALTOR®

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use, large typeface, pushes out to 3 sites...soon to be 4, pages seems to load quickly.

Nachteile: Some tweeks are needed that are more "intuitive" for the user. Get "real users" to tell you what they like and don't like. Set a goal that most of your users should never have to be trained or have something explained as it relates to usage. Make it "idiot proof" for real estate idiot's like me!

March 2018 we had a great lead that turned into a listing

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Robin T.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Less time we have to spend getting our listings out and the weekly RE information sent out automatically.

Vorteile: Back At You is very easy to use and the program is interactive. Uploads our listings automatically from the MLS saving us much time.

Nachteile: The time it takes to load new listings. It may be several days before the listings actually show up on Social Media which is out of their control because the listing has to go through many channels before it gets to back at you media.

Great Content Very helpful

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Karen W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: No problems that have not been solved & easy to work with.

Vorteile: The flexibility of ease to use and hopefully more lead generation is the main goal.

Nachteile: I look forward to it serving Instagram which when that happens will be happier. However, I personally like the service, it tailors the type homes I like and articles I would personally write myself/

Great support for a great product

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Jim M.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I know that I need strong social presence and BAYM keeps me on auto-pilot, saving me hours of searching for content and posting. On the rare occasion that I need support they get back to me quickly and always confirm that the issue or my question has been resolved. Great customer service!

Nachteile: Content is not always geographically correct for my business here by the beach. The product is good but I have not leveraged the expense into business that can be attributed to BAYM. Debating if ROI is worth it or not.

Great Product

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Tony C.
Realtor | Mobile Mortgage Associate
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program has saved me time on posting and gives me another tool to show my clients how i am exposing their property!

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use. I like that I am able to create ads and set them up for a specific date and time I want them to launch. When I have a question and ask the support team they have been great in getting back to me quickly. There are many opportunities to join in on webinars. I have done a few and always pick up something new. I also like how I am able to see the analytics on my posts and it is easy to understand.

Nachteile: They cover a number of the social media platforms but I would like to see them include Instagram.

Support Call 11/8/18

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Deborah M.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using it for Seller leads. My experience with tech support has been very positive and helpful.

Vorteile: Content, updates, ease of use, many ways that the software can be used for buyer and seller leads.

Nachteile: Trying to keep it within my sphere; learning how to use it without always boosting.

I finally listened.

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Tina S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Timely and encouraging.

Vorteile: I am hardly qualified to say anything about your software. I will know more after further use.
Many thanks to the support staff for his kind and truthful approach to helping me restart this partnership. I am excited about exercising the little knowledge I have gained, and am most appreciative for your customer support.
With his training and expertise, I look forward to receiving more qualified leads. I can take it from there. I hope we build a better economy together!

Nachteile: My ignorance of its capabilities, and the time I have wasted ignoring it.

We have been very pleased and excited about all aspects of the program.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Deneen C.
Broker-Associate/Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ability to automate social media content and client engagement with minimal physical effort.

Vorteile: This software gives us the opportunity to effectively utilize social media as our dominant marketing tool. In addition, and perhaps most importantly, allow us to do what we do best...SELL REAL ESTATE

Nachteile: Need more marketing and lead conversion training/suggestions related to the software. The inability to preview and edit auto emails sent to customers regarding property values should be addressed.

This has been a game changer for our agents!

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Lisa M.
Head of Marketing

Vorteile: Helps them organize their social media accounts all in one place. Creates a property website with a lead capture and marketing one sheet for their sellers.

Nachteile: Some of our less tech savvy agents are hesitant to adopt this platform however once they realize the ease of use, they have warmed up and see the value

One of the best decision for my business to buy annual package from Back at you Media

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am so happy with their services and specially the team. Starts with my initial call with rep who sold me this package is one of the best sales executive in any industry I came across with . Back end support person is very humble and supportive to walk us thru step by step to create ads ,landing pages and lead gen. Another guy who made awesome you tube videos for social media use. Overall my experience with this company is 11/10.

Vorteile: Content and landing pages and all the support team

Nachteile: None so far as all my questions are always answered.

Finally, I can now say I have an active Social Media presence

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Joe K.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Currently very satisfied

Vorteile: The ability to set and forget daily news feeds, engaging content, analytics in the back office.Being able to call a customer service phone number and speaking to our rep. Thank you for being patient and answering all of my questions, Since joining BAYM a few weeks ago, I have paid for additional blasts

Nachteile: The price of the subscription has yet to yield a solid lead that ultimately converts to a client

Easy to use and able to set it up on autopilot.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Chris A.
Investor/Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Able to set up social media posts and have them set out on a schedule. I also find the listing ads to be set up well and have seen a good response from the boost posts.

Vorteile: Easy of use and customer service was very helpful. They spent time on the phone to answer my questions and encouraged me to call back when needed.

Nachteile: Wish they had more options for posts and content that was directed to real estate investors. Would like to publish my own unique content.

Easy and Painless!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Heather N.
Residential Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the first time I have ever invested money in promoting myself and my business on-line. The program is simple which makes it attractive for non-tech people like me. The customer care is AWESOME!

Vorteile: I am technologically challenged but this is completely user friendly! First time I have ever used a company to promote my business.

Nachteile: There isn't any negative or downside that I have experienced so far.

The Best

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Judy M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really great experience with Back At You. Appreciate the patience everyone has given me.

Vorteile: Love this product! Fun and easy to work on

Nachteile: nothing so far, just wish I had more time

If you're not in California, AVOID!

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Kevin H.

Kommentare: None quite frankly

Vorteile: My thought was to have automated media so I did not have to add that to my personal schedule. Ideally was hoping program would take care of that part of marketing and lead capture.

Nachteile: Everything is geared towards west coast. Pictures aren't released any to midwest. Information they use is not reliable like Zestimates, etc.

Why I chose Back At You Media

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Dianne H.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think Back At You Media will save me time and put me in front of the audience that I am trying to attract and push my logo so that it will be recognized before I am.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the site to change up anything all in one place.

Nachteile: Least favorite is that I waited until now.