Über FiveStars

Benötigst du eine bessere Methode, um deine Kunden zu erreichen? Fivestars ist eine maßgeschneiderte Plattform für die Kundenloyalität, die Kunden doppelt so oft zurückbringt.

Erfahre mehr über FiveStars

I like that I can earn points when I buy my vaping products from Rolling EZ. The discounts are pretty decent.

Customer service is limited in English, if you cannot speak fluent English, and you tray to contact them you (and they) will have language barrier.

Bewertungen zu FiveStars

FiveStars hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.284 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FiveStars bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.284)

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fivestars works sometimes

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Nurul Iman
Nurul Iman
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Loyalty program manager in easy steps

Not only did FiveStars help us design and sustain our loyalty scheme, but they also kept an eye on consumer experience to ensure that each new client becomes a recurrence. In other words, it's a snap to use. Consumers utilize tablets to sign up for our loyalty program, and when they do, we can send them upscale offers and deals to encourage them to purchase with us again and again.

A monthly subscription price is offered. The installation kit is included in the price, although it's not frugal. Actual results may not be presently apparent if you aren't proactive in your marketing efforts.

Musa
System Engineering Technical Specialist in Südafrika
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Newbies can learn the simple way now. FiveStars is there to help.

Kommentare: Go for the best. FiveStars has all the ingredients to a successful career. Learn quick.

FiveStars goodness spreads out too far beyond explanation. Listing a few: 1. Quite easy to use. Has easy to understand set up needed. 2. Very affordable. 3. Customization process is effortless and smooth. 4. Easy to deploy in any industry type and size. I have benefited first-hand from FiveStars goodness. I highly recommend it.

Purely perfect. FiveStars has no dark side. No disappointments.

Tara
owner in USA

Lies and then more lies

Kommentare: Horrible
Their rep made promises and now that he is gone they will not honor anything or even acknowledge my issues

It is super easy to use, anyone can figure out how to use it from the front or back end

The representative who signed us up told us it was a year contract. At the end of that year we could cancel, he promised there would be no new charges after the prepaid year. He no longer works for them. Shortly before payroll was due Fivestars pulled $2400 from our account. We had no warning. I called them, they set up a phone appointment. They never showed for two of those phone appointments. I finally spoke with Silvana who told me they would refund the $2400 if and only if I signed a new contract promising to pay them monthly for the next year We did not want to continue the service, but if i didn't sign that, they would not give me the $2400 back. Even after I signed it, it took them over a week to give the money back. It has been 10 months and we received an email stating that we needed to let the know if we don't want to renew next year. We never received that email the first year, but all the same I clicked on the link to let them know there was no way we were renewing. Guess what? They set up a phone interview, you can't cancel on their website. I got the call from them today and I was able to terminate the contract for two months from now, when the 12 month contract i signed under duress expires. But then, she told me we have to mail back the two tablets. I was quite sure we paid for those becuase that's what their rep who signed us up told me. So now we were told we paid for those up front, but we have to send them back, we even have to pay for t

Phoebe
Phoebe
Private Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Not just for your normal businesses.

Kommentare: As I mentioned before, Fivestars has enabled me to engage with my clients and their parents without having to make them spend a lot of money for other tutors and learning academies. They are able to enjoy the coupons and rewards while having the feeling that they can trust my abilities in teaching and tutoring. Fivestars has been easy to use and very important to my business.

I like being able to implement rewards for students that I work with to encourage them to keep on attending tutoring sessions while saving a significant amount of money compared to other starting prices for other private tutors. It is also an incentive for parents or students to push their kids to keep on developing their skills while supporting my own tutoring business.

There is nothing wrong with this software. I have enjoyed every feature and I am excited for new updates and ways to engage with my clients.

Meghan
Administrative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept, Expensive for Small Business

Kommentare: Overall, FiveStars has helped us reach a larger customer base and maintain customer loyalty.

Provides a central system for customers to track rewards with multiple businesses.Sends coupons to customers to attact more business.Enhances customer loyalty to your business.Easy to navigate for the customers, easy to deploy for the business.

Somewhat pricey for a small business.Some customers complain about losing reward points due to lack of notifications.

Frusquin
Project Manager in Burkina Faso
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software that rewards its customers

Loyalty programs strengthen the relationship between customers and the company, enticing customers to return to enjoy the rewards. By offering incentives, these programs encourage customers to make repeat purchases, which can contribute to sales growth. Loyalty programs allow businesses to collect data on customer purchasing preferences and habits, providing thus useful information to personalize offers better understanding customers, companies can target their marketing efforts more precisely, thus improving the effectiveness of their campaigns.

Setting up and managing a loyalty program may incur costs, particularly for issuing rewards, managing the associated technology and promoting the program. Programs that are too complex can discourage customer participation if they find it difficult to understand the rules or keep track of their rewards. Some customers might be loyal primarily because of rewards, which can make loyalty less stable if rewards are changed or removed. In some industries, many loyalty programs coexist, which can dilute the impact of each and make differentiation more difficult.

karter
Clinical Holter Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

amazing

I love Fivestars because it's SO easy to use! All of my favorite places have fivestars at checkout and it's so easy to enter your phone number linked to your account. Sometimes you don't even need your phone number as long as you pay with a card that's linked! I love earning loyalty points!

Nothing! I love this software and I love earning loyalty points to my favorite places

Crystal
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love this app

This app is very easy to use. I love how it send me my rewards and keeps them on point. I am able to search locations near me very quickly.

One thing I do dislike about this app is that I am not able to link a new business. When I sign into another device it does not transfer my coupons over to my new account.

Qasem
Reception in Jordanien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fivestars

Kommentare: My experience was beautiful, I recommend trying the app

One of the positives of the program is that it provides a fast base for communication and problem-solving between sellers and buyers

It needs to develop more and provide a longer free experience

Ahmad Farhad
Vice President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Auto Marketing Partner!

Kommentare: This product is a great useful partner for my business, we deliver some of our marketing materials to our loyal customers with this. It's easy, quick, and professional. Thank you FiveStars.

I use FiveStars for our business weekly and monthly newsletters, reward programs, referral programs, and survey forms to find new customers and keep our current loyal customers happy. It's so easy to do automation marketing with this product.

The product is amazing, but I still would love to see new tools in it.

alex
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We been with five stars for over four years now. Minus a few quirks, we'd do it all over again!

Kommentare: I cannot stress how valuable a solid email list is. Combine that with selective marketing and Five Stars continues to strive for my business.

It has been so long that I am really not sure but I think, the box doesn't even come with instructions. It's one of those things that really is that simple. When we first subscribed to the service I was like, what's up with the cost? I love being wrong, I was way wrong. This does the job of three employees and doesn't have "a family emergency" every Sunday. It gets down to the core of marketing. Gather your data base and learn from your customers. We really enjoy being able target specific emails or sms to your allocated groups. If someone hasn't been through your doors in a while. The dang computer sends them a sweet old "come back and see us message on it's own!" Come on!

Okay, let's talk about it. It's more expensive than some of it's competitors. (After having s few, I'd rather pay the extra.) And dang it guys. Please someone in the IT department schedule updates during non-business hours. Pretty, pretty please.

Mohamed
Mohamed
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love local fivestar drive my business

Kommentare: I use Fivestars at Hideout, for calculating daily sales, use it as a tool for marketing and drive the sales thought multiple dimensions.

Loyalty program, low cost and convenience

No yet has the customer pay by phone option.

Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great paperless platform for rewards

Kommentare: Fivestars gets rid of the hassle of bringing my rewards cards to the vendor/small business each time I order something. Usually I forget to bring my physical reward card, or lose it. It'd be cool if users could transfer their stars/rewards to other users through the software (from user to user, not just from company to customer).

I like that I can easily gain rewards from multiple small businesses that I frequent through the same platform. All of my credit cards and information are tied to the same account, so that if I happen to use a different card, I still will accumulate benefits from the business.

The layout of the FiveStar software is a bit different at Urban Ritual compared to what I'm used to at other businesses. Finding how many stars I have is more difficult at Urban Ritual, since the screen is crowded with other information such as how many stars it takes to get 'x' reward vs. 'y' reward. It would be nice to highlight how many stars you have vs. how many stars you need for rewards on a uniform graph, such as a progress bar of sorts.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not as strong as other options currently on the market

Kommentare: Its a large buy in and not great customer service once you have signed up. It was all about the sale then hard to get any support. overall harder for small businesses than many other options out there.

The idea of this software is great. An easy effective way to start a a rewards program for your clients.

They sell you on their network. X amount of vendors and members in your area also use this software so they will market your business to these users and expand your reach offering deals to people that would be new clients to you. What the sales people forget to mention is that you will not be a part of this feature unless you sign up X amount of new users per week. Problem for my business is we have a large repeat clientele so hitting this large number to receive expanded marketing was not viable.

Faye
Manager in USA

loyalty, simple

Kommentare: Sending messages to customers to inform them our new promotion, which greatly attracts customers coming back and keep updated with the deals.

Basically, it works as a loyalty program and at the same time, it offers the function of sending out the message to customers (who joined the FiveStar loyalty program). So we can directly send out the promotion info/deals to the customers and it's no limit of the messages' numbers under the subscription plan. Customers can check their fivestar point and receive the updates from different stores via the fivestar app.

You are not only paying per month for the subscription plan but also paying extra for every customer FiveStar help you attract them back to your store. Plus, the app and the software sometimes will down due to the technical issue, for example, the free drink voucher cannot be redeemed via the platform.

Stephanie
Assistant teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Five stars system review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Fivestar has been amazing. At Christmas I found myself going to stores I knew had Fivestar, so I could earn check-ins and points for my purchases. I now have a text from one of my favorite stores on their upcoming big sale, AND a $5 off that I can use on my next visit - just for shopping at a place I was going to most likely go to no matter what, but with this system they can have the reassurance I will be back :) It’s a win win in my book. Great idea, and all businesses should have a Fivestar machine at checkout.

I love that I can go into one of my favorite stores, be able to type my phone number in, and earn points for shopping at a place I was going to anyways. Earning points and check-ins that reward me in time with money will make anyone smile.

I honestly can’t say I have found anything wrong so far with this software itself. I do wish sometimes I would be reminded to make sure I put my phone number in by the store clerk themselves, but that is in no way the fault of the Fivestar service system.

Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FiveStars Review

Kommentare: Overall, I think that FiveStars is a solid digital marketing solution for small businesses looking to improve their customer experience and loyalty program. However, it's important to consider the high cost and the fact that FiveStars' loyalty program is better suited for retail businesses with frequent customers.

I found FiveStars to be very user-friendly for both customers and employees. Customers could easily sign up for the loyalty program through the mobile app or physical loyalty card, and employees could easily scan barcodes to record purchases and loyalty points. FiveStars' digital marketing tools were also very helpful for sending personalized offers and promotions to customers, which helped to improve the overall customer experience.

There is also a negative aspect to consider. I found that the cost of FiveStars was quite high for a small business like mine, especially when you take into account monthly fees, transaction fees, and additional costs for offers and promotions. Additionally, I think that FiveStars' loyalty program is better suited for retail businesses with frequent customers, rather than businesses with less frequent customers.

Kerry
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Five Stars is great for discounts

Kommentare: I really like that software and ease of use with it, but I can't stand their customer support. I'll be contacted by 3 or 4 people in one week about an issue that one person can handle. They don't seem to have a lot of communication between team members, as well as not being able to just solve simple issues without making a big deal out of it.

I like that this system integrates with the POS that we already use. This helps a lot when training new employees as it's somewhat simplified. I also do like that I can send out messages whenever I choose to notify our customers of sales/promotions we may be running.

I don't like that they automatically send texts to our customers to get them back in the store within 30, 60, or 90 days. I don't want my customers to be too overwhelmed with texts from this system.

Jason
owner in USA

Fivestars gets a 1 out of 5

Kommentare: There are no problems to solve besides to get rid of fivestars completely. all five stars does is get maybe 1-3% of customers to shop more often, but the concept of increasing sales and bringing customers back on a regular basis is completely and falsely advertised.

The idea and concept is great its like a loyalty card you would use at safeway or giant but for multiple stores

BUT it doesnt work for small businesses, doesnt work in the suburbs or in areas that dont have many shops signed up withe fivestars the cost to maintain account is extremely expensive and DOES NOT INCREASE SALES whatsoever

Jackie
GM in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why not to use Five Star!

Kommentare: Not a fan! I wished they would do what they say! Not many bells and whistles for this service! There are many others that will work for you!

I liked the portal. The customer service is awful.

The customer service is awful! I have been trying to cancel my service since September! I am still being billed! I keep calling and being told that a billing specialist will call! No one has called! Worst ever! Very aggravating!

Belinda
Grandma in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazed

Kommentare: I know the price is a little more then I wanted to pay but I look at it like this. If I didn't have this then I would have to hire to someone to do data entry and that would cost me more and if I done it then I would be behind in my daily work. So, I'll stick with this.

Love the time and money saved. Very easy to set up and user friendly. It has brought in more customers and loyalty customers for me.

Only had a few but nothing that really hurt my business but mainly had a problem getting through to customer support. It wasn't nothing major, just needed to get reassurance.

Mark
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They make it way to difficult for our customers to opt-in. TOO many steps.

I really don't like much today. When we first started with them it was awesome. Now, with all the changes (They call them upgrades), it makes it to difficult for our customers to opt-in

Customer support is awful. They always tell you want you want to hear over the phone with ZERO follow ups. They make it WAY to difficult for our customers to opt-in.

Carla
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FiveStars at Gelato Paradiso

Kommentare: We've been using FS for about 10 months now, at first some our customers complained about giving out their phone number and they refused to do so until they realized we weren't going to bombard them with info and that it was totally worth it to receive deals in addition to the point rewards. My only complaint is that the tablets haven't been very reliable for us. They constantly disconnect from the internet or stop communicating with each other and we have to troubleshoot them AT LEAST once a day. The chargers are flimsy as well. We've had to order new ones and we're going to be ordering more here soon because one of them broke again already. I do not know if we will be renewing after a year.

When it works, it is easy to use.

There are often connection errors- between device communication AND wifi connection.

EDDIE
MANAGING PARTNER in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FiveStars Reward Program

Kommentare: One of the best decisions that we made at Gauchos Gourmet Market was implementing the FiveStar rewards program. Its a great tool in retaining your clientele and keep them informed of specials that you may have and also a great to communicate any event that you may have. Our clients a very much into the program and they love the discounts that they received with their purchases.

Its pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

Krislyn
homemaker in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very convenient to use

What i like about Five Stars was you don’t have to bring any sort of member card. And, points can accumalate too for freebies. If you download the app, you can checkout for most of their good offers

I don’t see any con about this. It is free membership so no cons