Filtern nach:

Über Belly

Leading digital loyalty and marketing solution that offers customized rewards, social media integration and email marketing campaigns.

Erfahre mehr über Belly

David B.
Sales
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Belly"

Vorteile: It is a great loyalty rewards program. The card is easy to swipe your card using the mini tablet.

Nachteile: I like everything about this software. It is easy to track how many points I have.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Professional Development Support Specialist
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Belly makes me come back!"

Kommentare: This has helped with customer retention.

Vorteile: As a user of Belly, I LOVE to collect points and gain my rewards. It keeps me a loyal customer. As an administrator, it is excellent for keeping customers coming back in. Once they use their first reward, they are hooked.

Nachteile: A lot of customers think it's a gimmick and there's a catch to it. There isn't. It's an excellent product.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Beth D.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"Signed up at a 7-11 as apparently their new rewards program ... now 7-11 has their own program"

Nachteile: As I said above, I signed up to use it at 7-11 as they were offering it as their new rewards program and 7-11 gets all my money anyway, so it seemed like a win-win. However, it was a complete face plant. Zero rewards have happened in the year or so since I signed up and now I have had to re-enroll and start over with the 7-11 Rewards Program that I didn't even know existed until the cashier at 7-11 (with whom I'm on a first name basis of course) asked me why I'm not using it). I don't know why 7-11 switched, and maybe this rant is more about 7-11, but Belly was a complete flash in the pan. So all the money spent that should have been accrued towards "rewards" in the past year or more has vaporized and here I am at the starting line again.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018
David C.
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2016

"The Best Enterprise Loyalty Platform"

Kommentare: We utilized Belly's Enterprise Platform for a national rollout leveraging their beacon technology and it was highly effective.

Vorteile: ease of use, integration capability, the ability to customize dashboards and earn and burn rules across the program

• Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Kelly W.
Administrative Specialist
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Cannot say how much I love this app!"

Kommentare: I highly recommend this app! I love getting money off my bill when I use this app or sometimes I even get my meal for free!

Vorteile: This app is amazing! I use it every time I visit my favorite local Mexican restaurant. We check in when we get there and gain points to redeem for free stuff! We love getting free guacamole or money off our bill!

Nachteile: This is such a great app and great way to reward people for using this app! I love that I get rewarded for going to my favorite restaurant!

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Mike F.
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"Get some Belly for your Biz! "

Kommentare: I was an early adopter with Belly, and really think loyalty rewards are an essential addition for businesses. Customer data and identifying your audience are essential this day in age,

Vorteile: In my social circle, less and less vendors seem to be using Belly, which is disappointing. I look forward to being able to enjoy the loyalty perks simply by entering my phone number into the kiosk.

Nachteile: I feel like the "trend" of loyalty apps got oversaturated, yet, Belly has always stood out to me as the leader of the pack. I don't have any complaints on the usability of the platform, I just wish the company would do more widespread marketing/sales to encourage more storefronts to implement it.

Lindsey P.
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"I love using belly at local stores."

Vorteile: I love the benefits of getting bonus treats like a free coffee at local restaurants. The app is really easy to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes the system is down at stored and shops which means we can't always benefit from the services.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Brian A.
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2016

"Very Dissatisfied!"

Kommentare: Over a year ago a Belly salesman walked into my shop and pitched how Belly would bring me more business as they have installations everywhere and would allow me to tap into that exposure. As a trusting person I went for it. He broke out his tablet and asked me to sign. A week later a Belly kit arrived. No training. No demo. In a few weeks I had buyers remorse and called to cancel. I was told I did not request the 30 day money back trial at signup,which I was never offered, and was locked into a 12 month agreement. I gave it a try but saw very little engagement by existing customers and absolutely no new customers. Never got any followup calls from Belly. I eventually stopped using it. After 12 months I called to cancel and was denied again! I was now told my contract requires me to give 60 days cancellation notice because customers need time to redeem their points. I said I have not used the system in months and asked for a manager. I was denied again! I asked for the support persons name and he hung up! Are they serious? Stay away from this company. I later learned they have a high churn rate on customers, which probably explains why they make canceling so difficult. Also use a credit card so you can cancel easy. Avoid ACH payments as they got you then! I can't believe I'm still paying for this thing!!!

• Bewertet am 16.1.2016
Kim E.
Sales
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Belly rewards"

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience from Belly. It's been a great way to save a few dollars from Breakfast, lunch and dinner, to shopping or having a date night out.

Vorteile: I like that Belly gives you a loyalty card, you can keep it on your keyring very convenient also has tons of restaurants and retail shops you can get offers and rewards from.

Nachteile: Belly does have tons of options to choose from, from restaurants to shopping clubs, I wish it had a little more options to choose from.