Über MyRouteOnline

Routenoptimierungslösung, die Adressen aus einer Excel-Datei in einen Routenplan konvertiert, der über mobile Geräte oder GPS freigegeben werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über MyRouteOnline

Flexible software integrates well with our workflow.

It also was not able to find some of the addresses on the map. So it gave me a empty lot.

Bewertungen zu MyRouteOnline

MyRouteOnline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyRouteOnline bereits verwendet?

Yisroel
School IT in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saved the day

We were running a fundraiser for our school. We used to manually figure out delivery routes. Using My Routes Online saved us hours and hours of time. We simply uploaded our spreadsheet of addresses and choose the amount of driving routes and the software did the rest.

No cons. In a school setting we only need routes a few times a year.... Now if it could grade papers... Then we would be talking:-)

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll be here again, for the next time you'll need us :-)

Calder
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and great company

Kommentare: Our experience with MyRouteOnline has been exceptional. When COVID-19 pandemic struck, our nonprofit food pantry needed to quickly switch our service model and we decided door-to-door delivery would be the safest and most convenient for our clients, many of whom us public transportation in normal circumstances. MyRouteOnline is easy to use for our administrators and our drivers, while making the process of reaching hundreds of clients much more efficient. What impresses us most, however, is their customer service. The team at MyRouteOnline has gone above and beyond to help meet our needs as a nonprofit and have been incredibly quick in responding to our questions.

The address upload process is incredibly easy and the software makes it simple to complete the inevitable data cleanup needed with street addresses. Perhaps the most helpful features are the user friendly route customization options. Because our nonprofit receives help from volunteer drivers, the number of routes we need varies from day to day. MyRouteOnline makes it simple to optimize our routes based on changing needs. Finally, the app makes it easy for us to transfer routes to our drivers and for them to navigate.

We have been very satisfied with the software. One feature that would be helpful in our work specifically is the ability to split the stops unevenly among our drivers, since volunteers have varying vehicle capacity and time availability.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thanks Calder, we truly appreciate your kind feedback. Happy to be here for you. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

Shane
General Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid route planner

Kommentare: Please don't take the what I like least section to heart because I genuinely love this program and its a real life saver for me even with copy and pasting hundreds of addresses each week. I love the sleek new update and I hope you guys don't stop improving it. I genuinely think an interactive tour for new users would be beyond helpful. Like I mentioned before I find the guides that are currently available not helpful and some sections just mention the fact that you can do something without actually explaining it to a point where its useful.

I loved loved loved the fact that I could title each stop. Every address corresponds to a dog we pick up which I then set a pick-up time for in our software. This feature hands down won me over. At first it was really nice to just put the dogs name and address then have a route. As I became more confident with the software I was able to explore other options for automatically optimizing our routes for efficiency. The new update is so much cleaner and user friendly. As soon as I noticed the Beta option, I used that going forward. I like having the ability to save routes which is a huge time saver for me! I don't have to leave the routes open anymore; if a client requests a service that needs to go in one of the existing routes, it's so easy to load up the route and add it in last minute since importing addresses isn't an option for me... at least I don't think so lol

There is a serious lack of information on how to use the program. Personally I find the information that is available hard to navigate, all over the place and dysfunctional. The videos that are suppose to help you get started look like they were from the 90's, very dry content and not overly helpful. Popups that you could enable or disable would be neat. It could guide you along the way when starting to help you get the most out of the software. Or even little hint buttons beside items that explain how to use it and what it actually does. How does performing a specific action effect the outcome? For example: mixing territories... I haven't the life of me what that is for. I would love to be able to manage multiple routes without having to open several tabs on my computer... I think this is already an option but I'm unable to figure it out and that's a huge dissapointment. The algorithm doesn't always setup routes efficiently and lots of times I can rearrange it to make it shorter. Thats not an issue but what would be nice is when using the drag and drop to rearrange you could select multiple stops instead of waiting for it load a new route with each adjustment.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you Shane for taking the time to write such a detailed feedback. We'll work on our user-guide section to make it friendlier to all our customers.

James
President in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Routing Software and Customer Service on the Market

Kommentare: Unlike other routing options out there, and we look at everyone we could find, My RouteOnline is focused on businesses other than trucking. It has all the features a non-trucking business would need and the classic version of the program is well done and streamlined. The new version has some added features that some may need but the downside is a lot of the features in the classic version have gotten more convoluted requiring more user input to complete the same task. The nice thing is you have options to use whichever version you prefer “for me it’s classic version all the way”.
For my colleagues and I, My RouteOnline has been brought down to us by the routing gods in the sky. None of us can go back to the stress of not knowing if we are going to make our appointment times, not to mention all the hours saved from not having to manually enter in all the addresses into a GPS and, the list goes on! My business relies on this product and I trust the developer, as such we are not interested in looking at any other products and we will be using this product indefinitely.
If you have a business where you have multiple stops each day with or without appointments you are spinning your wheels and burning valuable time if you’re not using this product.

Some years back my colleagues and I were looking for a routing solution and we had a clear idea of what we were looking for. Our service requires us to drive all over the county and be on time for all of our appointment windows. My RouteOnline is simple to use, we can easily upload the routes to our Garmin GPS’s in our trucks, we know well in advance if we’re not going to be able to make an appointment window and can make adjustments with the customer in advance in a relaxed and timely fashion.

Love the classic version, dislike the new version because the new version has gotten more convoluted requiring more clicks and consuming more time to complete the same task then in the classic version. New features in the new version are fantastic but for me not worth the added headache and hassle of dealing with unnecessary drop-down windows. Time is money and efficiency is a top priority for me.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you James! for your great feedback and honesty! The new planner was designed to put all related items under menus and we understand that some users do not appreciate this as much as we thought. We are happy that the classic version does the job right :-)

Jay
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Saver

I love the Uploader program that let me upload directly to Webfleet

Cannot set the delivery date for uploader - need to change system date on my computer and then remember to set it back

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you for your feedback Jay. WebFleet integration is indeed a valuable feature and we will make sure to look into the system date issue.

Melissa
Admin in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best mapping program and personal service

Kommentare: This software has made routing less of a chore and being able to see all several hundred addresses mapped out at once gives a better overall picture of our service area. This allows us to do our best at being more efficient. I have been using this program for many years for our seasonal service business and I will continue using it for many years to come!

Best features: ease of bulk entering and importing data. I appreciate that it keeps previous saved routes I don't think I will need but inevitably do. Each time I've contacted them about a struggle I had, they QUICKLY showed me easy ways to do the things I needed to do; they talked me through one over the phone and emailed me a short video - both for features I did not know existed and have made this portion of my job incredibly easier.

I don't have any cons at this time. All the hiccups I had were things I did not know the program could already accommodate.

Daniel
VP Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glad we made the Switch

Kommentare: Routing efficiency is money in our pockets. MRO is efficient with my time.

It never crashes or has errors, solidly programmed. Very easy to edit routes and create new routes. Block editing of stops is a great feature. Data import is very smart. Outputs are nicely formatted. Solid tool.

The automatic routing we get is seldom the route we end up with. We usually spend a little time tweaking about 20% of the route, and end up optimizing it a little more. But editing routes is easy and foolproof. Also too, MRO will sometimes change an address without advising you, and most of the times it is the address you really want;but sometimes it takes you to another address that is different. Although this happens so seldom, this can ruin your day. When you import data, the 240 character limit error is a pain. It would be nice if it told you which line(s) it has an issue with. (minor)

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Daniel, thanks for writing. If an address is changed, the system shows it as yellow, with a notice as shown here: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/compare-the-addresses-you-entered-with-the-mapped-addresses You can always compare the address you entered to the address Google Maps has recognized. Have a look at the user-guide, and email us if you have any questions. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Shaun D
Business Owner in USA

Even when in a pinch......don't go cheap

Kommentare: If you are just starting out and you're on a tight budget then sure, this will do when in a pinch....but as I stated......sometimes taking a shortcut can cost you more in the long run....however if you absolutely need to save on windshield time, insurance, drivers hours and maintenance then this will work in the early stages of growing a "service" business.

Simple purchasing. Quick Paypal process if you are in a pinch. Since it is web based there weren't any "intrusive" clients to download. Since I was in a new city and had to plan my warehouse location to my clients it worked at the 11th hour!

Sure it's got a good "entry" level price point. When I started going over their "benefits" I quickly found it to be a sort of "pay as you go" cell service plan. 1 credit is one address which can only be used once every 30 days. Well if I have to deliver or service customers more than once in a 30 day span.....what then? And the whole "optimizing", 70% of the time resembled how my 10 year old would tell you of how to get to the ice cream shop. Was NOT impressed. Honestly.......Google Maps which is FREE gave me better directions than this. And customer support......I digress.

Sebastian
Pharmacist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reliable software

Flexible software integrates well with our workflow.

Printing sometimes give us trouble and have to screenshot route instead

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Sebastian. Let us know what trouble you have with the printed map and directions. We'll take care of that.

Cynthia
Private Process Server in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Effective Time

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

As a Private Process Server, I have times that I am going to 20-30 addresses a day. If I had to enter each address and figure out the route myself it would take hours. In my business, time is of the essence for proper service, with MyRouteOnline, I enter the addresses and it plans my route for me and navigates each one. I just click next once I have completed an address.

I think the connection between the app and the email could use some updates in regard to planning.

letzten Monat

Thanks Cynthia, we appreciate your feedback. We would be happy to learn how you think we could improve the email-app connection.

Christine
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been wonderful! There's a bit of a learning curve for some things, but when we had an issue specific to our company, their customer service was incredibly helpful in figuring out how we could make the program best work for US and even made us a fairly-lengthy instructional video to show us how it worked. This program has turned what used to be a 4-hour job for 3 people into a 2 hour job for one person, and we've more than doubled the number of addresses we're mapping in the intervening time. Pricing by address is very reasonable, for the number of addresses we're mapping every month (less than 150)

It is easy to upload addresses from a file, making it much faster than having to continually retype addresses for repeat customers.

There's no way to specify an address as a "permanent" start or end address. You can move the addresses up and down the list easily, but if you reorder one of the other stops on the list later, the program may (or may not! Who knows!) decide to move it from the position you moved it to. You can usually get everything worked out eventually, but it does mean that you might have to reorder the list 4 or 5 times instead of once or twice.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Christine, great to have your feedback. There are two types of changes - one that keeps the original order, and one that optimizes the route, from the change point onward. When you're making a change, if you check the box that says "Optimize the target route", you can lose some of the changes you already made. Here is a short video that explains this: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/manually-change-route-plan-order

Allison
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We have upgraded from using auto route to this system, this has saved us time in our routing progress.

Simple to use. In correct addresses and duplicates are clearly highlighted. Fast at producing final route

The title box never types first time, you have to click 2 to 3 times for the the cursor to show for typing. The routes can be random and go back on itself, does not work logically with start and end addresses. Every route needs some adjustment by hand.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thanks Allison, you can add the title info along with the addresses in Excel, but we'll check the title box issue. Our developers are constantly working to improve our algorithm. Thank you for your feedback.

Dennis
Chipping Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience using MyRouteOnline

Kommentare: This program saves me time when I'm organizing customer lists which in turn provides the most efficient routing for our contractor thru the various areas of the large footprint we serve in the Wildland Urban Interface we live in. Drive time kept to minimum for him equals responsible use of grant monies on our part and that equates to more dollars available for maintaining defensible spaces with our chipping program .

MyRouteOnline has been a great timesaver for me in providing routing to our contractor who travels over broad areas in our community while providing wood/brush chipping services. We are in a rural area where streets and roads are not generally laid out in a symmetrical fashion. This software can sort it all out in quick order and only occasionally needs a little editing due to local knowledge that the program does not know.

Addresses have been rejected when they were entered correctly and I could not figure out what the problem was, but addresses that stay yellow are still recognized. Some routing assumes that local roads are continuous when they are not. It takes a little while to get used to working thru the information transfer.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thanks for the feedback Dennis. Please note that you can always use coordinates (instead of addresses), for rural areas. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline

Brandon
Project Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seasonal Project

We needed a simple to use and easily accessible routing application for a seasonal project. Out of the various tools found online and tested MyRouteOnline was the best option for picking up the application and going right out of the box. The Route upload feature was also straight forward and easy to use.

Route organization on the iPhone app was a bit clunky I felt like. As well as having to resign into the app to Reload Routes if you idled too long. Would be a nice way to keep you signed in or an easier way to Reload the routes if you closed the app other than having to re-key in your email every time. Could also be a feature I am missing since I did not spend too much time researching that section.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thanks Brandon. We'll take your comments into consideration, to make MyRoute app easier to use.

Ileana
Co-owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice overlooking route

Kommentare: It’s been great overall!

How I can see the route planed in the computer

I can’t see the map planed in the app (iPhone) or my gps... also, changing stops is hard sometimes

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you Ilena for your feedback. Please email us at support@myrouteonline.com to let us know how you'd like the manual changes experience to be. To watch the entire route on a map, you can open the Planner on your iPhone, (instead of the app). Best regards, MyRouteOnline team

President & CEO in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software - needs a few additions to get across the finish line

Kommentare: Optimized routes = predictability + efficiency

File upload capability and address cleaning

Needs two additional capabilities: 1) Needs to be able to handle more than 350 addresses - we spend a lot of time parsing files to accommodate but lose optimization capabilities by doing so. 2) Need to be able to enter shipment weight and number of pieces - using "order size" for both does not allow you to extract both after the file is complete.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thanks Chris, we'll be happy to discuss additional features.

Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyRoute made delivery easy

Kommentare: Great.

The software was easy to use and iphone friendly. Regardless of who we used for delivery, they were able to figure it out. We had a big route -- several hundred -- and it was no problem for myroute to find the easiest and fastest route around town for us.

The addresses didn't propogate perfectly into apple maps.

Jeff
Photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

My thoughts

Being able to paste in addresses and set start and service times.

Not being able to set a priority for particular stops if I need them to be second from last, etc. Also, I don’t fully understand how credits are used since sometimes more are used

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your feedback. We'll be happy to discuss the priority, as an additional feature. Most of the features we have were suggested by our customers... As for the credits, these are counted once every 30 days. We charge 1 single credit per address and we don't charge for the same addresses within 30 days. Hope this is clear. Let us know if you have any questions.

Tonya
Independent Contractor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Time to Drive!

Kommentare: I am an independent contractor which does consulting, Route planners assist in constructing routes to best fit my needs while saving time and money.

It is easy to input your addresses into the software. You have the option to import from Excel or type your entries. I like how it configures the routes and offers information and options to adjust as needed. There is an app that you can always "be in the know" for the route plan.

The free user is limited to how many addresses can be inputted into the software. However, there are pay as you go plans or monthly subscription plans. During the free trial, you are also limited to the number of address entries, which can make it difficult to actually decide if you are going to purchase a plan.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you for your feedback Tonya. The free trial is indeed limited to 20 stops, but if you need more credits to evaluate our program, feel free to let us know. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Anthony
General manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great

Dependability and versatility in use in routing point to point

Nothing really. It works as it should in routing point to point

vor 5 Monaten

Anthony, thank you for your review. We're happy to learn you've been satisfied with our point-to-point route planner. Much appreciated.

Department Chair in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick to Set Up, Easy to Use

Kommentare: Route planning isn't usually part of our job and the idea of finding the best way to deliver to 150 addresses seemed daunting, but this made it easy!

We found MyRouteOnline easy to setup -- we copied a column of addresses from a spreadsheet into the software and it correctly found over 95% of addresses without any other input on our part. Routes were efficient and easy to follow and adjusted quickly when I had to change our number of drivers!

There was one address that I could not correct -- of course, Google Maps also had trouble locating this residence, so it's hard to point the finger at the software.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hi Michael, thanks for writing. Our service is based on Google Maps so if the address isn't recognized by Google Maps, it won't be recognized with us. But, there is always the option to use coordinates. Hope this helps.

Debbie
Library Director in USA
Bibliotheken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I needed to plan a couple of overnight trips for six people to visit libraries around the state. We had about a dozen we wanted to check out. (Sorry for the pun.) I needed to plan best routes to/from and between along with overnight stops along the way. When I discovered MyRouteOnline (after nearly an hour trying to do it myself), I was quite relieved. The site made the whole process simple, drastically cut down on my time, and was well worth the cost.

Pretty easy to use. Saved my time trying to figure out routes. Customer service was quick and responsive.

It is primarily for people who make deliveries for a living. I just needed to plan a couple of two day trips to visit different organizations. I had to do some tweaking on my plans to work out what I needed to do but it was so much better than doing it myself.

Leena
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this app!

Kommentare: It integrated easily from desktop setup to sending it to the phone.

We love how quickly and easily we can set up routes to deliver flyers and send it to the online app on our phone to follow the most efficient route.

I sing have any complaints about this app.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Leena! We're so happy you're using the MyRoute app. It's great to know you find the integration easy to use. We appreciate your feedback.

Administration in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: Travel

Ease of use and the end results were amazing but could have been better if I knew how to print both the Printed version as well as the map layout at the same time but the content is quick, informative , and will be extremely helpful for many companies and the traveling public

Difficult to print the map and the printed version at the same time

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. To print the map and directions, simply click on Print Map and click the green button "Print" at the top left corner. This will print the map on the first page, and then the Turn By Turn Driving Directions on the next page/s. Hope this is helpful, feel free to email back if you have any questions.

Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just a test

Kommentare: MyRouteOnline helped us through a tough time. We would consider using it again!

Overall it did what I was looking for. That being said, we only needed it for a brief routing issues. We would consider using it regularly if we would continue multi-stop deliveries.

I could find an easy way to re-route a portion of the deliveries and have it automatically reroute the remaining.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you for your feedback. To make a manual change that will affect the remaining stops, make sure to check the box that says "Optimize the target route". This will automatically re-route the rest of the stops.