Filtern nach:

Über MyRouteOnline

Routenoptimierungslösung, die Adressen aus einer Excel-Datei in einen Routenplan konvertiert, der über mobile Geräte oder GPS freigegeben werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über MyRouteOnline

Yisroel P.
School IT in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saved the day

We were running a fundraiser for our school. We used to manually figure out delivery routes. Using My Routes Online saved us hours and hours of time. We simply uploaded our spreadsheet of addresses and choose the amount of driving routes and the software did the rest.

No cons. In a school setting we only need routes a few times a year.... Now if it could grade papers... Then we would be talking:-)

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll be here again, for the next time you'll need us :-)

Calder B.
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and great company

Kommentare: Our experience with MyRouteOnline has been exceptional. When COVID-19 pandemic struck, our nonprofit food pantry needed to quickly switch our service model and we decided door-to-door delivery would be the safest and most convenient for our clients, many of whom us public transportation in normal circumstances. MyRouteOnline is easy to use for our administrators and our drivers, while making the process of reaching hundreds of clients much more efficient. What impresses us most, however, is their customer service. The team at MyRouteOnline has gone above and beyond to help meet our needs as a nonprofit and have been incredibly quick in responding to our questions.

The address upload process is incredibly easy and the software makes it simple to complete the inevitable data cleanup needed with street addresses. Perhaps the most helpful features are the user friendly route customization options. Because our nonprofit receives help from volunteer drivers, the number of routes we need varies from day to day. MyRouteOnline makes it simple to optimize our routes based on changing needs. Finally, the app makes it easy for us to transfer routes to our drivers and for them to navigate.

We have been very satisfied with the software. One feature that would be helpful in our work specifically is the ability to split the stops unevenly among our drivers, since volunteers have varying vehicle capacity and time availability.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Calder, we truly appreciate your kind feedback. Happy to be here for you. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

Shane P.
General Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid route planner

Kommentare: Please don't take the what I like least section to heart because I genuinely love this program and its a real life saver for me even with copy and pasting hundreds of addresses each week. I love the sleek new update and I hope you guys don't stop improving it. I genuinely think an interactive tour for new users would be beyond helpful. Like I mentioned before I find the guides that are currently available not helpful and some sections just mention the fact that you can do something without actually explaining it to a point where its useful.

I loved loved loved the fact that I could title each stop. Every address corresponds to a dog we pick up which I then set a pick-up time for in our software. This feature hands down won me over. At first it was really nice to just put the dogs name and address then have a route. As I became more confident with the software I was able to explore other options for automatically optimizing our routes for efficiency. The new update is so much cleaner and user friendly. As soon as I noticed the Beta option, I used that going forward. I like having the ability to save routes which is a huge time saver for me! I don't have to leave the routes open anymore; if a client requests a service that needs to go in one of the existing routes, it's so easy to load up the route and add it in last minute since importing addresses isn't an option for me... at least I don't think so lol

There is a serious lack of information on how to use the program. Personally I find the information that is available hard to navigate, all over the place and dysfunctional. The videos that are suppose to help you get started look like they were from the 90's, very dry content and not overly helpful. Popups that you could enable or disable would be neat. It could guide you along the way when starting to help you get the most out of the software. Or even little hint buttons beside items that explain how to use it and what it actually does. How does performing a specific action effect the outcome? For example: mixing territories... I haven't the life of me what that is for. I would love to be able to manage multiple routes without having to open several tabs on my computer... I think this is already an option but I'm unable to figure it out and that's a huge dissapointment. The algorithm doesn't always setup routes efficiently and lots of times I can rearrange it to make it shorter. Thats not an issue but what would be nice is when using the drag and drop to rearrange you could select multiple stops instead of waiting for it load a new route with each adjustment.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Shane for taking the time to write such a detailed feedback. We'll work on our user-guide section to make it friendlier to all our customers.

James S.
President in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Routing Software and Customer Service on the Market

Kommentare: Unlike other routing options out there, and we look at everyone we could find, My RouteOnline is focused on businesses other than trucking. It has all the features a non-trucking business would need and the classic version of the program is well done and streamlined. The new version has some added features that some may need but the downside is a lot of the features in the classic version have gotten more convoluted requiring more user input to complete the same task. The nice thing is you have options to use whichever version you prefer “for me it’s classic version all the way”.
For my colleagues and I, My RouteOnline has been brought down to us by the routing gods in the sky. None of us can go back to the stress of not knowing if we are going to make our appointment times, not to mention all the hours saved from not having to manually enter in all the addresses into a GPS and, the list goes on! My business relies on this product and I trust the developer, as such we are not interested in looking at any other products and we will be using this product indefinitely.
If you have a business where you have multiple stops each day with or without appointments you are spinning your wheels and burning valuable time if you’re not using this product.

Some years back my colleagues and I were looking for a routing solution and we had a clear idea of what we were looking for. Our service requires us to drive all over the county and be on time for all of our appointment windows. My RouteOnline is simple to use, we can easily upload the routes to our Garmin GPS’s in our trucks, we know well in advance if we’re not going to be able to make an appointment window and can make adjustments with the customer in advance in a relaxed and timely fashion.

Love the classic version, dislike the new version because the new version has gotten more convoluted requiring more clicks and consuming more time to complete the same task then in the classic version. New features in the new version are fantastic but for me not worth the added headache and hassle of dealing with unnecessary drop-down windows. Time is money and efficiency is a top priority for me.

letztes Jahr

Thank you James! for your great feedback and honesty! The new planner was designed to put all related items under menus and we understand that some users do not appreciate this as much as we thought. We are happy that the classic version does the job right :-)

Melissa W.
Admin in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best mapping program and personal service

Kommentare: This software has made routing less of a chore and being able to see all several hundred addresses mapped out at once gives a better overall picture of our service area. This allows us to do our best at being more efficient. I have been using this program for many years for our seasonal service business and I will continue using it for many years to come!

Best features: ease of bulk entering and importing data. I appreciate that it keeps previous saved routes I don't think I will need but inevitably do. Each time I've contacted them about a struggle I had, they QUICKLY showed me easy ways to do the things I needed to do; they talked me through one over the phone and emailed me a short video - both for features I did not know existed and have made this portion of my job incredibly easier.

I don't have any cons at this time. All the hiccups I had were things I did not know the program could already accommodate.

Daniel N.
VP Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Glad we made the Switch

Kommentare: Routing efficiency is money in our pockets. MRO is efficient with my time.

It never crashes or has errors, solidly programmed. Very easy to edit routes and create new routes. Block editing of stops is a great feature. Data import is very smart. Outputs are nicely formatted. Solid tool.

The automatic routing we get is seldom the route we end up with. We usually spend a little time tweaking about 20% of the route, and end up optimizing it a little more. But editing routes is easy and foolproof. Also too, MRO will sometimes change an address without advising you, and most of the times it is the address you really want;but sometimes it takes you to another address that is different. Although this happens so seldom, this can ruin your day. When you import data, the 240 character limit error is a pain. It would be nice if it told you which line(s) it has an issue with. (minor)

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Daniel, thanks for writing. If an address is changed, the system shows it as yellow, with a notice as shown here: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/compare-the-addresses-you-entered-with-the-mapped-addresses You can always compare the address you entered to the address Google Maps has recognized. Have a look at the user-guide, and email us if you have any questions. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Sarah E.
CEO in USA

Concentrated Routes Features

Kommentare: All good. Essentially noted under Pros above.

That it piggy-backs on google, Can be emailed to the drivers (with an integrated app, which is very useful), that it's really very simple; it doesn't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist. It just optimizes multiple stops. Perfect.

Our deliveries are exclusively in NYC. With loads of (a) toll bridges and tunnels, and (b) dense, concentrated routes. We would really, REALLY like to see... (a) the option of avoiding tolls and (b) the option of the Start Point resulting from us having chosen "Quickest" or "Shortest" (not "Furthest" or "Nearest").

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you Sarah. You can choose to "avoid tolls" when you use MyRoute app, with the navigation app available on your smartphone. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

Director, Program and Process Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Made Tree Recycling Fundraiser MUCH easier

Kommentare: MyRouteOnline took great care of us again this year. Made our annual Xmas Tree Pick-up/Recycle fundraiser a huge success (AGAIN)! We handled over 300 pickups with 7 crews of Boy Scouts & Adult volunteers.

Easy to use, when setting up & distributing routes to volunteers. Most used the mobile app to navigate...SO SIMPLE. Also, it would be great if the App would show the stop # AND the street address in the quick view (so you didn't have to launch GoogleMaps or Waze to see the street address.

limited flexibility when creating the export file. Would be nice to be able to adjust to make optimal for printing or reading on device.

Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: amazing customer service. makes the whole product so much better

practical, convenient, excellent product, saves us many many hours

sometimes doesnt work as well with too many addresses at once

Saro T.
Owner in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best route service

Optimizing, import export features are user friendly

Sometimes it takes longer than I would like to optimize

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Saro!

Kevin M.
General Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful software

Kommentare: Generally speaking we are very happy with the software.

Most features of the software are easy to learn and use.

Every day we schedule multiple routes with the same start point (our warehouse) but different end points for each driver (usually the driver's home). It is frustrating that we cannot designate a unique fixed "last stop" specifically for each route. Every time we adjust a stop on the driver's route there is a chance the software will change their last stop. We constantly have to adjust the route and then ensure that the last stop for each route is the driver's home address.

letztes Jahr

Hello Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We'll consider adding multiple start/end addresses as other customers have raised this request.

Irina B.
workforce management specialist in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

application review

Kommentare: We are using the app to organize the daily transportation routes of our employees from the head office to their homes. We are using it for more that 4 years know and it covers all our needs.

It's very easy to use, you don't need a special training for it; efficient cost/benefit report

sometimes the routes provided needs to be changed as it takes into consideration only 1 criteria (for instance the "duration" one)

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Irina, thank you for your feedback. The program can optimize your route according to Max. duration and Max. number of stops. Please email our support team if you need any assistance. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

Rick D.
PRes in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MyRouteOnline - the only routing service with a mobile app that makes sense!

Kommentare: Overall it has changed my business because it's helped me view so many more properties just due to the mobile app alone. I would love it if the mobile app could send you into the Google maps app in "live" but not "navigation" mode- like if you navigate then hit the back button and set the bullseye to rotate the map with you. Might be very particular to my purpose, but then the kml layers I've uploaded to the map show all the time. In nav mode they don't show until you get there or break out of the nav with back button.

By far - the mobile app. Every other one I've tried is SO clunky and you have to hit 5 buttons to go to the next stop unlike swipe down, hit notification and go with yours. I also like ability to plot all the stops on a map on the website, then draw lines around to select/delete.

The efficiency of the routes planned by the website is quite bad to be honest especially with 100+ stops nearby each other. Just by seeing the zigzag routes on the map I can often do some manual rearranging to save substantial time. Now I usually plan the actual route with routexl then import it to myrouteonline and keep order as is. I find I can save 1-2 hours during course of a full day with a better route.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Rick, thank you very much for your feedback. Our developers are extremely busy, trying to improve our algorithm and we hope it will meet your needs.

Christine G.
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been wonderful! There's a bit of a learning curve for some things, but when we had an issue specific to our company, their customer service was incredibly helpful in figuring out how we could make the program best work for US and even made us a fairly-lengthy instructional video to show us how it worked. This program has turned what used to be a 4-hour job for 3 people into a 2 hour job for one person, and we've more than doubled the number of addresses we're mapping in the intervening time. Pricing by address is very reasonable, for the number of addresses we're mapping every month (less than 150)

It is easy to upload addresses from a file, making it much faster than having to continually retype addresses for repeat customers.

There's no way to specify an address as a "permanent" start or end address. You can move the addresses up and down the list easily, but if you reorder one of the other stops on the list later, the program may (or may not! Who knows!) decide to move it from the position you moved it to. You can usually get everything worked out eventually, but it does mean that you might have to reorder the list 4 or 5 times instead of once or twice.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Christine, great to have your feedback. There are two types of changes - one that keeps the original order, and one that optimizes the route, from the change point onward. When you're making a change, if you check the box that says "Optimize the target route", you can lose some of the changes you already made. Here is a short video that explains this: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/manually-change-route-plan-order

Rhea P.
owner/ head baker in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cake Bubbles- 1st time

Kommentare: I route and deliver for multiple companies. I love everything that works, should work for my needs. I don't like that I don't have an order option for a longer time for less addresses.

I like the fact that I can import. I like new format. Not much is different. Actually a few problems.

We have issues with where printing is now only available if click on map. I have steuggled for the last few weeks and most during whole new format to be able to delete items I don't want routed after import. The spreadsheet I use has a few rows that aren't addresses. I beleiveninwaste addresses purchased dye to this issue. I could not get it to take the original address at the top, even did multiple attempts and it was a mess. I intended to email today as you don't seem to have an option to call .

letztes Jahr

Thank you Rhea, the print option is shown on the map. Click on Map options and you'll be able to print the route. As for importing unwanted rows, we'll be happy to understand this issue and will contact you for more details.

Lucy M.
Director in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MyRoute Online for Lucy's Bins

Kommentare: Great! easy to purchase credits if you have a small route or signup for a subscription

Easy to use. I would upload my runsheet spreadsheet and use it to ensure my runs were in order for my staff. I also used it for training new drivers. Helped cut down the time considerably.

Sometimes the optimised route was not the best route, but you can easily make manual changes. When using the app on my phone, once you got to a destination you would have to leave google maps and go back to the ap to load the next address. But this could have been my error :P

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Lucy, Thanks so much for your review. Kindly note that when you reach your destination, you don't need to leave Google Maps. You'll get a notification saying "arrived at... next is..." and when you click on it, your next destination is inserted to Google Maps and will show as your next stop. Hope this helps. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline

Jenika D.
Marketing Director in Uganda
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful Software

Kommentare: We have really appreciated the ease of use and affordability of MyRouteOnline. We are a not-for-profit volunteer organization that coordinates the pickup of oysters from over 300 homes each Spring and Fall. We used to have to coordinate all of the stops using Google Maps. Once we found MyRouteOnline, at such an affordable price, we are now able to come up with routes much more quickly. We love that we can start and stop a subscription as needed. The value is wonderful!

We have enjoyed the ability to load addresses and have the software calculate the best routes

We wish there was a way to segment lists within a master list so that you can define specific areas to optimize routes rather than having to select from all addresses within a master list.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Jenika, thank you so much for your feedback. Please note that you can save smaller lists online, and then load them and plan your routes. There is no limit to the number of lists you can save online. Hope this helps. Regards, MyRouteOnline team.

Shirly S.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Be More Pleased

Kommentare: We typically only need to do routing once a year for a community delivery project. After years of using a competing routing site, I found MyRouteOnline.com and I'm so much happier with it. On the other site, I used to spend hours customizing my address list to fit THEIR format, I even had notes on how to do it all correctly. On MyRouteOnline, everything is user friendly, and with the recent update, its even better. I LOVE that it can take data directly from google sheets!! One less step for me, actually several less steps! Beyond that, the courtesy of the customer service is amazing. They really helped us out with our Covid outreach projects. We highly recommend this site to anyone.

- User friendly, and with the recent update, its even better. - LOVE that it can take data directly from Google sheets, and other formats, not just Excel! - So easy to customize your route to fit your needs. - They check and confirm each address.

None for us : )

letztes Jahr

Thanks Shirly, happy to help. Stay safe!

Sherry B.
Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MyRouteOnline Review

Kommentare: we are routing our daily schedules for our technicians.
By adding time onsite/travel time it gives us a great schedule plan for the guys.

Ease of use and ability to add time on site per stop

on larger routes it will freeze and then for big distances it will not plan the route

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hello Sherry, thanks for writing. We'd like to investigate the freeze issue, can you email our support team with an example of a route with big distances? It's very important that we address this. Thank you for your business, MyRouteOnline team

Shannon G.
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really enjoyed my time with MyRouteOnline, 3 years loyal customer. They have grown with us over time

Kommentare: Easy, accurate routed data that can import into GPS. It's a seamless process!

The import and export feature of data, portions to be ignored and those to keep. It's consistent and organized. Also we utilize the save route feature daily!

One week a block of the same 3 house will be in a different order the following week. It's not too troublesome, but it is a small portion.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you Shannon for your business, and for your feedback. All the best from MyRouteOnline team.

Lisa N.
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hospice Buffalo

Kommentare: I have used MyRouteOnline for about 4-5 years, and it have been a lifesaver! I use it to map out deliveries during the holidays for our patients and families, and I also use it for our biggest fundraiser to deliver bouquets to over 500 schools and businesses. It has helped me save so much time to complete these time sensitive tasks.

The ease of use (importing from excel). The ability to save your work. The variety of options of how create orders (number of routes vs. vehicle size). The ability to manually change a route.

When importing multiple times using the same excel file, I wish you would be able to ignore the same columns each time you use it instead of doing it manually each time.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your feedback. When importing the same excel file, or the same format, the columns are already set as your default, so you don't need to do that manually. Hope this helps. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

Allison W.
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We have upgraded from using auto route to this system, this has saved us time in our routing progress.

Simple to use. In correct addresses and duplicates are clearly highlighted. Fast at producing final route

The title box never types first time, you have to click 2 to 3 times for the the cursor to show for typing. The routes can be random and go back on itself, does not work logically with start and end addresses. Every route needs some adjustment by hand.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Allison, you can add the title info along with the addresses in Excel, but we'll check the title box issue. Our developers are constantly working to improve our algorithm. Thank you for your feedback.

Rustae K.
Gideons International Ohio Auxiliary State Scripture Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver in organizing approach to site visitation and accuracy

Kommentare: I used to have to do all the mapping, driving route directions, etc. by hand. This program is a great value for the cost. I highly recommend the use of this program. Thank you MyRouteOnline team!

This was a major time saving program for mapping, step by step driving directions, and route planning for our organizational needs. I have used this program several times over the past few years and found it to be most valuable. I was exceptionally easy to add needed stops by viewing the maps provided by the program and determining the area each group would be visiting enabling additonal stops to be effective.

A basic working knowledge of using Excel is needed to prepare documents for uploading.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you for the review Rustae! Please check out this Excel format that is needed for the sysytem - https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/excel-spreadsheet-format-for-importing-addresses -Almost any format you try can be uploaded for use in MyRouteOnline. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

Ken C.
Director of Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great support

Got lucky and found the MyRouteOnline software by chance, when searching for a product for routing. In the past, had used MS Streets and Trips, and was disappointed to find it was no longer available. MyRouteOnline is an adequate replacement. Affordable, easy to use, and with a support team that quickly responds, when needed. Import our lists, optimize, and our drivers are on their way. Would highly recommend

None. Nothing bad to say about the product

Thank you so much Ken.

Jaclyn S.
Client Experience Expert in USA

Excellent Program

Kommentare: My Route Online saves me time and miles and is very easy to use.

My Route Online allows me to plan my day more efficiently than ever before. I enter my stops and it creates the fastest, most economical route.

I have no major complaints with using this software. It has made routing my day much easier and simpler.

Antwort von MyRouteOnline

Thank you Jaclyn, for your kind words and for using MyRouteOnline. It's wonderful to know you're happy with our Route Planner. Best regards, MyRouteOnline team.