Zoho Survey Erfahrungen

Über Zoho Survey

Online-Umfrage-Tool, mit dem du unbegrenzte Umfragen erstellen, sie verteilen und die Daten mit Leichtigkeit analysieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Survey

I am a user of various different other elements of the suite (like SalesIQ) and I must say that the entire suite is an essential part of the way we work and add value to our community.

After submitting a survey, the user is automatically redirect to a spam advertisement for ZOHO survey.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 363 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Survey bereits verwendet?

Sthefany
Sthefany
Financial Advisor in USA
Investmentbanking, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile tool to create surveys

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I really like that it is very easy to create surveys and they also look perfect on any mobile device. It is very quick and easy to share the surveys through social networks and email. The drag and drop tool works very well in speeding up the preparation of the surveys. It provides a wide variety of templates that are very well suited to every occasion. Allows you to set the question and page logic that helps to speed up the filling of the surveys.

I think you need to add features that allow you to further customize the created surveys.

Søren
Søren
Head of Marketing in Dänemark

Super easy and great for growth hacking

Kommentare: I am very happy with using Zoho Survey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Very easy to set up and design so it works seamlessly with your website in an iframe. They also have a great price point for buying respondents. The few integrations they have are quite good, but it would great with more integrations.

Very few integrations. Would be great with a Zapier integration :)

Juan
Juan
Growth Marketer in Argentinien

As the survey tool inside Zoho One suite it gets the job done. Probably would consider it separately

Kommentare: Great survey tool, very complete and straightforward. Would recommend it for all Zoho One users. However if you do not need to integrate your survey answers to your CRM you will probably can get the job done with free tools like Surveymonkey or Google Forms

Zoho Survey comes integrated with Zoho One suite solutions. The answers can integrate within Zoho CRM Great customization features.With seamless drag and drop blocks you can build a survey template from scratch in short time.

I wouldn't consider buying Zoho Survey as a stand-alone product. The tool has been designed to work as an extension of Zoho One, it doesn't integrate well with third party crms.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant in Indien

Zoho Survey Review by Mehandi Islam

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Survey / helping my clients with are as such:- 1) Creating survey forms to collect event experiences.
2) User registration for events. etc.

Features which are most impactful:- 1) Simple and elegant UI. 2) Question branching. 3) Question Shuffling. 4) Response Validation. 5) Audio/Video/Image embedding. 6) Reporting, scheduling and export. Zoho Survey is easy to use just like most of the other apps of Zoho. Integration was easy with existing business process. Just try it out and you will love it.

Yes, they can improve zoho survey. If they can add import features from other survey apps. Direct integration with most of the CRM, Email Marketing tools without the use of any third-party tools will be a best update in the app. There is nothing in the app which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business process is always is easy.

Melisa
Melisa
Customer Experience & Metrics in Argentinien

Encuestas para software cloud B2B

Kommentare: Nos permite tener integrado todo en un mismo lugar con Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, etc. sin tener que ir abrir distintas aplicaciones y manualmente conectarlas de algún modo (ej spreadsheet).

Lo que mas me gusta del producto es la integración con Zoho CRM (las encuestas quedan automáticamente guardadas y linkeadas a cada contacto y se pueden establecer avisos por mail cuando completan la encuesta), la facilidad de uso, y la atención al usuario (aproximadamente tardan 24 hs en darte una respuesta)

Les faltaría algunas funcionalidades mas avanzadas de otras plataformas de encuestas, la longitud del texto en algunas opciones de preguntas es corta y no se puede modificar el formato de texto (solo se puede modificar en la pregunta pero no en las opciones).

shanti
shanti
Design Engineer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Simple, direct, user-friendly and affordable

Kommentare: I have been using zoho survey for year and I haven't got any issue yet. There products are very easy to use and has a user friendly UI. Easy drag and drop feature makes our work more easy. I will definitely recommend it to use.

Zoho survey allows its users to share their materials anywhere.We have freedom to choose and its very easy to deploy.All surveys are optimized for mobile devices too.Customizable templates make our work easy and its save lots of time.Another key features is there tutorials video. They help very much and they have covered all key features of the application.

I haven't face any issue yet. Just some delay in support reply that it.

Lissa
Lissa
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use survey software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It’s very easy to use and has a simple interface that will have you easily setting up surveys for your company in no time. There is a free version if you just need a simple straight forward survey done. It has a drag and drop feature that helps in setting up the surveys. There is a wide variety of templates to choose from.

There is always room for improvement. This software is meant to be an add on for Zoho One so I probably wouldn’t purchase this as a stand alone survey but for use of the free survey function, it’s perfect. Integration (direct integration) with third party apps would probably be the best improvement. That way this survey software would be worth the purchase as a stand alone.

Neelam
Neelam
Associate in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey Makes your life easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is helping me to get customers' details and feedback, and also its very beneficial in terms of cost.

Tracking and communicating survey results in real-time. Designing and creating customized surveys is the best feature. Also, it is a user-friendly interface tool and integration from other tools was very easy and smooth.

Nothing as such but we can add more features for downloading specific/single responses.

Someleze
Civil Engineer in Südafrika
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Zoho Survey review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love Zoho survey because it provides the easiest way to earn money, which is by taking surveys.

Ever since I started using this software I have not been getting a lot of surveys.

Athanasios
Head of IT & Telecommunications Systems in Griechenland
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nice product

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very nice and friendly product. Easy to setup.

Nothing. I am very Satisfied with this product.

Product Manager in Indien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Kommentare: Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in UK

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Kommentare: Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class. There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver. Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for. Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer. Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code. Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

MBA Student ( internship for one month) in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Zoho Survey Review

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Administration in Spanien
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and accesible

Kommentare: I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Carlos
Carlos
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Arturo
Claims Analyst in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Kommentare: Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer in Nigeria
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Krishna
Krishna
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

I love this app to manage short surveys

Kommentare: My experience is positive with Zoho Survey. I feel it's incredible to encourage the assessments of shoppers and direct to utilize. Unquestionably suggest. This product is overly simple to utilize and superb for shoppers. It's ideal to encourage buyers' suppositions and in this manner, the inquiries/answers can without much of a stretch be embedded. It's ideal to search out how your clients feel.

It is not difficult to utilize and carry out. a considerable amount of my understudies go to my courses previously utilizing it, and subsequently, the construction and information gathered are consistently valuable. it's a sublime stage for making an altered study. I've had an astounding encounter by and large. it's productive gratitude to gather information from an outsized gathering. it's actually basic and easy to understand.

I figure the overall look of the product feel may be improved. Particularly inside the end when the review is finished, it goes into a connect to make your own overview and is tastefully disappointing.

Melissa
Melissa
Advertising Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

Kommentare: I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

Lillian
Lillian
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like that it is fully editable

Kommentare: Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Kelsey
Graduate Student in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient & Effective

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Sara
Sara
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and quick questionnaires to create

Kommentare: ZohoSurvey allows me to share surveys and questionnaires anywhere quickly and in a timely manner. We are free to choose and it is really easy to implement. All options are optimized for mobile devices. Customizable templates make our work easier and save a lot of time. Another key feature is the large number of how-to videos that exist to learn how to use the platform if you have never used it.

I love that it is easy to use, the simple drag and drop point makes our work easier. I used it to post questionnaires for a client meeting when I was working for another company. We use it for several projects right now because it is easy to develop and control, the reports are easily generated and this makes the task easier.

I have no criticism about this platform. A part of the highlights took a hint at my interest to encourage me that overall I found it to be really easy to understand. Raw material in a different way, without inconvenience.

Reynaldo
Reynaldo
Coordinador logistico in Venezuela

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Gabor
Director & Owner in Hongkong
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Survey issues solved!

Kommentare: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Chet
President in USA

Great survey tool

Kommentare: Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.