Über Zoho Survey

Online-Umfrage-Tool, mit dem du unbegrenzte Umfragen erstellen, sie verteilen und die Daten mit Leichtigkeit analysieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Survey

I am a user of various different other elements of the suite (like SalesIQ) and I must say that the entire suite is an essential part of the way we work and add value to our community.

After submitting a survey, the user is automatically redirect to a spam advertisement for ZOHO survey.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 421 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Survey bereits verwendet?

Raksha
Raksha
Business Operations Analyst in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Uncovering the Power of Zoho Survey: A Comprehensive Review

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Survey is a well-rounded survey tool that provides a good balance of features, ease of use, and affordability. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of customization options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes. The advanced reporting and analysis capabilities are particularly strong, as are the integrations with other Zoho apps.

User-friendly interface: Zoho Survey is easy to use and navigate, even for non-technical users.Customization options: Zoho Survey offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to create surveys that match their brand identity and goals.Advanced reporting and analysis: Zoho Survey provides detailed reports and analysis of survey results, which can be helpful for making informed decisions.Integrations with other Zoho apps: Zoho Survey integrates with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns, making it easy to manage survey data within a larger suite of tools.Affordable pricing: Zoho Survey offers affordable pricing options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.Good customer support: Zoho Survey offers good customer support, including a helpful knowledge base and responsive customer service.

Limited customization options for free users: The free version of Zoho Survey has limited customization options, making it less flexible for those on a tight budget.Limited question types: Zoho Survey has a limited number of question types, which may not meet the needs of more advanced users.No offline data collection: Zoho Survey does not allow for offline data collection, making it less useful for surveys in areas with limited internet connectivity.Steep learning curve: While Zoho Survey is user-friendly, it may have a steep learning curve for those new to survey tools and data analysis.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey Review by Mehandi Islam

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Survey / helping my clients with are as such:- 1) Creating survey forms to collect event experiences.
2) User registration for events. etc.

Features which are most impactful:- 1) Simple and elegant UI. 2) Question branching. 3) Question Shuffling. 4) Response Validation. 5) Audio/Video/Image embedding. 6) Reporting, scheduling and export. Zoho Survey is easy to use just like most of the other apps of Zoho. Integration was easy with existing business process. Just try it out and you will love it.

Yes, they can improve zoho survey. If they can add import features from other survey apps. Direct integration with most of the CRM, Email Marketing tools without the use of any third-party tools will be a best update in the app. There is nothing in the app which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business process is always is easy.

Johnetta
Director in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to set up and use even for our new staff that has never used it before

The functionality was very easy to use not for myself but our entire team.

Report downloads very generic in excel, you have to customize the look

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre Survey Builder

Kommentare: It is fine to use on a low scale and low performing surveys but it fails against other survey tools available.

It is already integrated into Zoho CRM and can update natively contact information without any extra API connections. It has unique ways to integrate into Zoho ecosystem.

It would only work with Zoho or really hard to use otherwise. Additional features need to be created manually and with Zoho in mind.

Enrico
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey has Accurate Features: It Has Been So Reliable

Zoho Survey is an accurate tool that helps us conduct surveys for our business. I like the reliability of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is affordable to manage.

I do not dislike the features of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is excellent to use.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and feature rich Survey Software

The biggest feature for us was the options for survey deployment. Our company's primary customer for this is HR and wanting to survey employees. Due to the nature of the questions it was imperative that we were able to validate that only certain people be able to answer, we know who has answered, but the information remains anonymous. Zoho Survey provided all of the tools to make this possible.

The user interface is not as easy to navigate as some of the competitors and took some time to adapt to.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good and fairly simple to use solution

The options in the free version are actually good enough to perform a simple survey so that's very interesting

Maybe in terms of integrations there could be more possibilities than there are right now

Kevin
Product manager in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for basic survey but not the best for advanced one

It does the job if you do basic survey. Quite quick to deploy and it connects with Zoho campaign.

The fields are not super customizable, the design is a bit of a pain to make it look good.

Jeaninne
Jeaninne
Indexing Students in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great NPS features

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey that integrates with my CRM

We use Zoho Survey and all the answers for the our Zoho CRM, it's beautiful! no integration or upload needed.

I wish there were more possibilities for the layout.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on Zoho Survey

Kommentare: In my overall experience with Zoho Survey, I can confidently say that it has been a valuable tool for my survey needs. I found the platform to be user-friendly, intuitive, and efficient in creating and distributing surveys. The variety of question types and customization options allowed me to design surveys that were tailored to my specific requirements. The ability to collect and analyze responses in real-time was a major advantage, as it provided me with valuable insights and data for decision-making. The reporting and analytics features were robust, offering comprehensive and visually appealing reports that made it easy to interpret survey results. Additionally, the ability to collaborate with team members and share surveys securely added to the overall convenience and effectiveness of the platform. Despite some minor limitations, Zoho Survey has consistently delivered reliable and impressive results, making it a top choice for my survey needs.

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked most about it was the ease of use and flexibility it offered in creating and managing surveys. As someone who values simplicity and efficiency, I found Zoho Survey to be an intuitive platform that allowed me to quickly design and customize surveys according to my specific needs. The user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality made it a breeze to add various question types, set branching logic, and apply design elements to create visually appealing surveys.

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked least about it was the limited customization options for the survey templates. As someone who values a unique and personalized touch in my surveys, I found the pre-designed templates in Zoho Survey to be somewhat restrictive. While the platform offered a decent selection of templates to choose from, I would have appreciated more flexibility in customizing the overall layout, color schemes, and typography to match my branding or specific survey requirements.

Carolina
Carolina
NOC1 Support Engineer in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey makes it easier to get to know our customers

Kommentare: In many occasions having contact with users and knowing their requirements and tastes makes it possible for us to go a step ahead in order to provide that plus that allows our organization to enjoy an excellent reputation in the final customers, Zoho Survey offers a professional alternative for the creation of aesthetically visual surveys, with alternative questions and answers capable of giving details, easy to create and distribute in different communication channels, customizable (branding) to ensure greater confidence in customers and the data collected are exportable to different tools of our choice for their respective analysis, all this makes Zoho Survey a tool that is on par with other similar tools with excellent reputation.

This powerful tool allows us to create surveys in a few minutes with features and details quite striking, has a user interface which is very intuitive and offers the facility to anyone without prior knowledge the ability to design and implement high quality surveys; also facilitates the distribution of such surveys through social networks, custom links and multiple channels of information in order to reach the target audience; the data collected is stored in the cloud and thanks to the integration with other tools of the Zoho suite or even third party tools, it allows us to analyze the data with different tools according to our taste; users who have had contact with some of our surveys are attracted to the interactivity of these and the security offered by entering personal data in it.

Basically we use the tool for surveys with which we can audit the quality of service provided to our customers distributed in LATAM, in function of this we found no faults or negative points which can contribute because since we started the implementation to date the tool has behaved up to our requirements, moreover, we are amazed every day with advanced features which at the beginning we did not make use of it.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Zoho Survey Review

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos
Carlos
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer in Nigeria
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like that it is fully editable

Kommentare: Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Shreedhar
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

improve service quality and customer satisfaction

Kommentare: It is one of the best tool to create complex interactive forms within a minutes.

It enabled us to create complex interactive forms in simple way.We able to get feedback on our services from customers which helped us to improve our service quality and customer satisfaction.It also helped us to improve working environment by collecting timely feedback from our employees.

We never faced any issue with it till now.

Gabor
Director & Owner in Hongkong
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey issues solved!

Kommentare: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Tom
Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, so easy to use

Kommentare: We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Chitrang
Software Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for polling and surveying

Kommentare: Quick survey designing and publishing, quick poll checks with team/office, detailed analysis of surveys helps catch great insights and motivates us further to understand and cater to customers' demand.

I found its user interface really simple and appealing. Besides using it for surveying, I use it within my team for polling purposes frequently. Highly customizable questions and options, along with the appearance of your choice. Detailed post-survey analysis is of highly valuable.

Free users are provided with little customization options, which may drive them away at the first place. Zoho Survey can try and go for integration with email apps as well for enhancing its user base.

Chet
President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great survey tool

Kommentare: Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy to use

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Feldriana
Feldriana
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA in Venezuela
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The easiest way to establish feed back with my collaborators and co-workers.

To be honest it's a tool I didn't know, I'd heard about Google forms but had never tried them. A couple of months ago I started to use this valuable tool, since the information I had to raise through visits and conversations in the field now just by creating a ZOHO SURVEY document and waiting for my collaborators to fill in the format and be able to process the information.

While it is a useful and time-saving tool, it can never replace the traditional way of collecting data.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good option but more customizations are missing

Kommentare: I recommend it very good

easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

Ashish
Ashish
Industrial Engineer in Indien

Simple! BEST! MindBlowing!

Kommentare: This is cheap survey tool and can be used for small surveys for your product and initial stage of your organization growth and success track.
I would recommned this as I personally like it

Very simple to setup Very cheap compare to other surveys in market We have used this tool along with Surveymonkey in initial stage of our setup and results were mind blowing and it is very very cheap. BI reports, Compatibility with Google drive and Reports too good Best embedded code and integration with shopify as well.

They should have more templates for design which is missing I feel. More features needed if we have to make complex surveys with page logic. Email confirmation after survey submitted - they can introduce new template and integration with other mail box like gmail and hot mail, now they only have zoho mail configured