Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey Bewertungen

von Zoho

The sophisticated tool with high end features to compile and analyze surveys and responses.

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Laura J.
Program Manager - Client & Field Service Technology Lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoho Survey has made it possible for us to quickly and efficiently generate the survey campaigns in the most reliable manner. We can prepare customized surveys to target a filtered out audiences and can use it for effective feedback collection from our major clients and employees. The reports can be analyzed in order to tackle any kind of problem or to make further changes or amendments in the organization to improve team performances. This tool with sophisticated features have made us more capable on how to drive our specific departments in the possible ways through their own feedback inputs efficiently conceived by this tool.

Vorteile: At our organization, there has been a culture to keep in view the feed backs and reviews of the employees to promote a sense of integrity and confidence in the working place. For that purpose, Zoho Survey plays a major role in our company. Zoho Survey has extra credible features which can be easily used to implement a whole active survey campaign and engages the audience in responsive ways. We can design highly intuitive survey campaigns equipped with images and videos to engages our targeted audiences. We can filter out the recipients and the respondents in order to analyze the responses in a much better way.
It also comes with extra reliable features to track the responses and compile them in graphical and analytical ways.It can also be easily used and can be use to monitor the survey campaign from the mobile application. The pre-loaded and customized survey templates also helps in quickly formatting a highly decisive and responsive survey campaign.

Nachteile: So far, I have only confronted few minor issues which needs to be improvise for better results. First of all, the customized surveys responses are lot difficult to be studied and analyze. For a campaign based on large recipients, a whole lot of deployment time is required in order to tackle few complex procedures. The reporting feature is also not at all user-friendly which makes it further difficult for new users to analyze the survey reports. We have hard time in following up the campaigns with this tool because it requires a continuous follow up.But the major portion of the application is working fine and the customer service is also quite responsive and help us solve the issues in a quick manner.

Zoho Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Nazarelys B.
Learning specialist
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: By using this software I can know my market & I can also visualize how to design some products for my area.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use.
You can put the logic in the questions designed
It has a lot of options for questions
All the set ups in the Enterprise version allow you to customize the survey

Nachteile: if one of the question is multiple lines o for lines you can not establish the logic, so you have to put this type of questions at the end of the survey

Efficient & Effective

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Kelsey W.
Graduate Student
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Nachteile: I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Competitiveness in sight based on information and results.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Elizabeth P.
Director HR
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We always live up to have and offer quality products, for this reason the opinion of third parties is essential to maintain this level of quality of which we speak. That is why we decided to use Zoho Survey to create the precise surveys in social networks about our services and products. At the same time that it has triggered an orbit of positive hypotheses with the results, this opens several paths and is something we needed. It really works very well and has no errors during its process.

Vorteile: Zoho Survey has helped me to have a good appreciation of the statistics and the survey format that no other program has given me, thanks to this platform I can make accurate decisions according to the surveys that customers respond through the system. In addition, its integrations are excellent with other products and its price is very accessible to the public. It is definitely a very good program and with great boom at the level of public opinion format and its subsequent analysis.

Nachteile: I emphasize that it is a very functional program. Therefore I do not have something negative to highlight from this software, I can say that it is just what I was looking for.

Easy to Use for Creating Simple Surveys

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Director of Business Development
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can obtain feedback from our clients through the creation of a simple Zoho Survey, which in turn helps us improve our services.

Vorteile: I've used Zoho Survey to create basic surveys from a template in minute. The process flow of the software is so intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: The basic subscription package is limited to ten survey questions so this works only if you're developing and sending out short surveys. If you're looking to collect more information, however, you'll need a more robust package at a higher price.

So Easy to use

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I am solving the decision-making process.

Vorteile: The templates of ZoHo are so streamline and easy to use. If you arent tech savy or you are tech-savvy you will find ease with operating this system with building anything from a survey

Nachteile: Adaptability, I need to have the ability to funnel through the process from one question to the next.

Easy to use survey tool

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
National Marketing Manager
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Has been very important to my business

Vorteile: Easy to use, gathers all the most important data and looks very professional

Nachteile: Nothing really!

Zoho Survey

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Jonnathan a. C.
Software Developer
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Amazing I was able to create my survey in half an hour.

Vorteile: Zoho Survey is designed to make survey creation and administration easy and painless.

Nachteile: Interface, needs to be revamped but overall the experience is unique

Very good

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
partner
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Very helpful and can do a lot of thing over this survey

Nachteile: the limited time and i want to talk to a person to know more

Simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Consultant
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: The simple interface and how well the setup is done

Nachteile: Less custiomizations for especially for title page

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Product Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Vorteile: Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Nachteile: In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Colin M.
Consultant

Kommentare: Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Vorteile: This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class. There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver. Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for. Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer. Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code. Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Nachteile: Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

Zoho Survey Review

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
MBA Student ( internship for one month)
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users.
Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed.
Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates
Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Nachteile: I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand
In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response.
Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface.
Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Carlos T.
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Nachteile: Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones.
I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Nachteile: Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Reynaldo U.
Coordinador logistico

Vorteile: A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Nachteile: It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Survey issues solved!

Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Gabor H.
Director & Owner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Vorteile: It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Nachteile: Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Great survey tool

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Chet C.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Vorteile: Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Nachteile: Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Bride
Eventservice, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Nachteile: There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Excellent, so easy to use

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Tom L.
Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Vorteile: Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Nachteile: Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Another excellent software that interpenetrates work functions creating combined strategies

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP

Kommentare: Zoho invoice, use it in group spaces and work teams will exponentially improve your productivity and participation. Buy it you will not regret it

Vorteile: Our Human Resources Manager made this software available as a tool to exchange ideas among workers generating an excellent work environment as they take the positive and negative things that happen in the workplace to enhance management Zoho Survey offers a comfortable interface to design the accounts, leaving very positive results in our company

Nachteile: Like other programs of the Zoho company, we do not find negative characteristics to be highlighted. We believe it is pertinent to evaluate this software positively

Great Survey Tool!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Human Resources Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Vorteile: - easy to customize survey
- easy to circulate to participants
- confidential

Nachteile: the free feature does not last very long

Great and cost effective alternative to other more expensive survey solutions

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Scott F.
Owner/Operator

Kommentare: An easy way to send and receive surveys and results, including offline surveys too.

Vorteile: I love how quickly you can be up and running with this service. They make it very easy for anyone to design a form/survey and begin collecting results. I attend a lot of seminars and conventions where I like to collect results without delay, so the offline collection option is a huge benefit for me. It allows me to print out the survey to physically hand to people, which they can fill out and leave with me, and then I can enter the results online when I get back to the office.

Nachteile: I wish their prices weren't so high for a starter package. Once you outgrow the free version you have to bite the bullet and get the standard version, which has a TON of features and limits that I would never hit, but I still have to pay for them all.

Thanks to the colleagues of HR, we enjoy this excellent tool for the valuation of our work

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado

Kommentare: Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for corporate environments. Not only does it allow us to conduct surveys, but it also allows us to carry out surveys of perceptions, surveys, and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of the work that is being sought

Vorteile: The RRHH colleagues of my company, presented this software as an option to do the experiecia in the participative work environment, however, we took it in our department and we gave a different meaning, survey customers and companies that have open contracts With us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to Zoho Survey that allowed us to: - Survey all contractors that are under our legal administration -Generate variables and intelligent questions both closed and open to gather more information from the respondents of our department -To take the results to evaluate them with different sociology professionals and thus generate variables more appropriate to our work environment. -Create a database based on the most frequent answers.

Nachteile: This tool only allows us to collect information in the best possible way however it is necessary to locate other programs to make technical analysis deeper and with greater veracity

Very easy to use. Create surveys in very little time.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Emad -.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and the large amount of ways you can query the survey results. Nice field types. I was able to create a nice survey with questions that appear based on how the user answers the questions.

Nachteile: None, but I would like to see the Deluge scripting added for more fine tuning of the way the surveys can be manipulated based on how the questions are answered. I would also like to see the ability to add sections and page breaks. Zoho Forms has the option to save the form and let the user resume with that form later. These features would be a nice for Zoho Survey and also Zoho Forms. Note: The competing software also does not have these features but since Zoho is the best, why not make it even better?