Über Zoho Survey

Online-Umfrage-Tool, mit dem du unbegrenzte Umfragen erstellen, sie verteilen und die Daten mit Leichtigkeit analysieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Survey

I am a user of various different other elements of the suite (like SalesIQ) and I must say that the entire suite is an essential part of the way we work and add value to our community.

After submitting a survey, the user is automatically redirect to a spam advertisement for ZOHO survey.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 417 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Survey bereits verwendet?

Raksha
Raksha
Business Operations Analyst in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Uncovering the Power of Zoho Survey: A Comprehensive Review

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Survey is a well-rounded survey tool that provides a good balance of features, ease of use, and affordability. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of customization options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes. The advanced reporting and analysis capabilities are particularly strong, as are the integrations with other Zoho apps.

User-friendly interface: Zoho Survey is easy to use and navigate, even for non-technical users.Customization options: Zoho Survey offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to create surveys that match their brand identity and goals.Advanced reporting and analysis: Zoho Survey provides detailed reports and analysis of survey results, which can be helpful for making informed decisions.Integrations with other Zoho apps: Zoho Survey integrates with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns, making it easy to manage survey data within a larger suite of tools.Affordable pricing: Zoho Survey offers affordable pricing options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.Good customer support: Zoho Survey offers good customer support, including a helpful knowledge base and responsive customer service.

Limited customization options for free users: The free version of Zoho Survey has limited customization options, making it less flexible for those on a tight budget.Limited question types: Zoho Survey has a limited number of question types, which may not meet the needs of more advanced users.No offline data collection: Zoho Survey does not allow for offline data collection, making it less useful for surveys in areas with limited internet connectivity.Steep learning curve: While Zoho Survey is user-friendly, it may have a steep learning curve for those new to survey tools and data analysis.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Survey Review by Mehandi Islam

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Survey / helping my clients with are as such:- 1) Creating survey forms to collect event experiences.
2) User registration for events. etc.

Features which are most impactful:- 1) Simple and elegant UI. 2) Question branching. 3) Question Shuffling. 4) Response Validation. 5) Audio/Video/Image embedding. 6) Reporting, scheduling and export. Zoho Survey is easy to use just like most of the other apps of Zoho. Integration was easy with existing business process. Just try it out and you will love it.

Yes, they can improve zoho survey. If they can add import features from other survey apps. Direct integration with most of the CRM, Email Marketing tools without the use of any third-party tools will be a best update in the app. There is nothing in the app which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business process is always is easy.

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre Survey Builder

Kommentare: It is fine to use on a low scale and low performing surveys but it fails against other survey tools available.

It is already integrated into Zoho CRM and can update natively contact information without any extra API connections. It has unique ways to integrate into Zoho ecosystem.

It would only work with Zoho or really hard to use otherwise. Additional features need to be created manually and with Zoho in mind.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and feature rich Survey Software

The biggest feature for us was the options for survey deployment. Our company's primary customer for this is HR and wanting to survey employees. Due to the nature of the questions it was imperative that we were able to validate that only certain people be able to answer, we know who has answered, but the information remains anonymous. Zoho Survey provided all of the tools to make this possible.

The user interface is not as easy to navigate as some of the competitors and took some time to adapt to.

Søren
Søren
Head of Marketing in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy and great for growth hacking

Kommentare: I am very happy with using Zoho Survey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Very easy to set up and design so it works seamlessly with your website in an iframe. They also have a great price point for buying respondents. The few integrations they have are quite good, but it would great with more integrations.

Very few integrations. Would be great with a Zapier integration :)

shanti
shanti
Design Engineer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Simple, direct, user-friendly and affordable

Kommentare: I have been using zoho survey for year and I haven't got any issue yet. There products are very easy to use and has a user friendly UI. Easy drag and drop feature makes our work more easy. I will definitely recommend it to use.

Zoho survey allows its users to share their materials anywhere.We have freedom to choose and its very easy to deploy.All surveys are optimized for mobile devices too.Customizable templates make our work easy and its save lots of time.Another key features is there tutorials video. They help very much and they have covered all key features of the application.

I haven't face any issue yet. Just some delay in support reply that it.

Brandi
owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Zoho Survey

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pleasant using Zoho Survey. I continue to use their product today.

The features I like and use the most on Zoho Survey are the survey building features. It is reliable and well put together

The cost is what I least like about Zoho Survey. However I continue to use it with all of their products because it is well put together and easily integrated with all of their products.

Kevin
Product manager in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for basic survey but not the best for advanced one

It does the job if you do basic survey. Quite quick to deploy and it connects with Zoho campaign.

The fields are not super customizable, the design is a bit of a pain to make it look good.

Jeaninne
Jeaninne
Indexing Students in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great NPS features

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey that integrates with my CRM

We use Zoho Survey and all the answers for the our Zoho CRM, it's beautiful! no integration or upload needed.

I wish there were more possibilities for the layout.

Alex
Systems Analyst in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and very complete tool to create surveys.

Kommentare: Zoho Survey provided us with a quick and easy way to create surveys, it allowed us to collect ideas, opinions, thoughts, feelings and knowledge among others; from all our staff and customers, who for us are our most valuable asset; thanks to the real information we obtained it was possible to make more informed and accurate decisions and at the same time improve and correct our deficiencies in many of the business processes in the different functional areas, 10 out of 10 for Zoho Survey.

I like the ease of use, something that particularly characterizes Zoho's native tools. Z. Survey is a powerful and very complete tool to create online surveys, I like how flexible and customizable it is, it offers a great variety of templates, we can include multiple choice answers, it responds with stars from one to five among others, I like its collaboration features that make it easy to work with colleagues; we use it mostly to evaluate customer satisfaction (in installation processes, customer service and others), to evaluate knowledge acquired in the trainings that take place every quarter in our company or when we socialize our new operations or the guideline of our process manual, or also when we want to collect opinions about a new product or service. Zoho Survey provides all the necessary functions to create surveys, distribute them and analyze the data obtained, zoho survey provides an effective and convenient way to collect information.

There is nothing at the moment that I dislike about Zoho Survey, it really does the job it was designed for very well, it allows us to collect valuable information, its performance and ease of use is excellent.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Zoho Survey Review

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos
Carlos
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer in Nigeria
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like that it is fully editable

Kommentare: Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Shreedhar
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

improve service quality and customer satisfaction

Kommentare: It is one of the best tool to create complex interactive forms within a minutes.

It enabled us to create complex interactive forms in simple way.We able to get feedback on our services from customers which helped us to improve our service quality and customer satisfaction.It also helped us to improve working environment by collecting timely feedback from our employees.

We never faced any issue with it till now.

Gabor
Director & Owner in Hongkong
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey issues solved!

Kommentare: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Winnie
Manager in Uganda
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Design questionier

Kommentare: Zoho survey I use it to do market research and feedback collection

Zoho survey is easy to design multiple questioners and collecting feedback from customers and it provides feedback.

Zoho survey integrates with all Zoho incorporation and also integrate with websites. It is not challenging.

Chitrang
Software Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for polling and surveying

Kommentare: Quick survey designing and publishing, quick poll checks with team/office, detailed analysis of surveys helps catch great insights and motivates us further to understand and cater to customers' demand.

I found its user interface really simple and appealing. Besides using it for surveying, I use it within my team for polling purposes frequently. Highly customizable questions and options, along with the appearance of your choice. Detailed post-survey analysis is of highly valuable.

Free users are provided with little customization options, which may drive them away at the first place. Zoho Survey can try and go for integration with email apps as well for enhancing its user base.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform to create studies at low cost

Kommentare: I definitely recommend ZohoSurvey, it's very natural to use and a great way to find out what your visitors and prospects are looking for. You can also play with it by doing quizzes for your work team

Zoho Survey is a device that we constantly use for the evaluation of programs, tests or basic structures. It's not difficult to make a quiz from scratch, and it's certainly easier to duplicate an older format and modify it as requested. The platform is intuitive and clear, with various customization options.

The main little mistake I've made up to this point was that once the quiz got me confused and I lost some information. The increased ability to advertise is useful if you're just looking for a simple exam.

Wulliams
Wulliams
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in Venezuela
Kunst & Handwerk, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use and very efficient.

It's a very easy to use program, quite intuitive, which will save you a lot of time. It is a data collection tool that allows you to measure at a fairly basic level the trends of any fact you want to measure. In my case I use it to measure the management that I carry out my work, I elaborate regular interviews to the personnel in my charge and to my superiors. It's excellent, I recommend it.

It always performs, there is nothing that can bother me about this excellent software.

Atulinda
camera operator in Uganda
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Improve products depending on customer feedback

Kommentare: The tool helps us to understand customer feedback which we use to improve our product

Zoho survey has a good interface that makes it quicker to access customer feedback, you can use the poll feature to compare product features, so you are able to makes informed decision depending on client's poll and feedback

The tools work for us well and does not have any technical issues currently, once I notice the issue, then will update my review

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Survey Tool!

Kommentare: using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

- easy to customize survey - easy to circulate to participants - confidential

the free feature does not last very long

Esther
Esther
Journalist in Kenia
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful,excellent and cheapest survey tool.

Kommentare: The experience has been the best with users given the fabulous consideration that they can answer the survey questions in any language they are comfortable with.
Finally,the support team always there to assist users incase there are issues is quite encouraging.

I cherish This software because it allows users to answer the survey questions from their phones anywhere.

Just one thing,at times the live chat feature does not give an alert when a message has been posted.

Kato
Sales Manager in Uganda
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy for market research

Kommentare: We use it to carryout market research before we update our product pricing on the website

Used in our market research for product pricing, you can create a conditioning poll that collect good comparable data for a decision making

The tool is expensive as it is sold independently from other Zoho applications unless when you go for zoho one