Über MangoApps

MangoApps ist eine integrierte Suite von Arbeitsplatzanwendungen wie Intranet, Arbeitsbereiche, Filesharing, Messaging, Schulung, Anerkennung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MangoApps

Easy to use, very customizable, and helpful customer support when problems arised.

There is no con to the software. I would not change a think.

Bewertungen zu MangoApps

MangoApps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MangoApps bereits verwendet?

Eugene
Eugene
Graphical designer lead in Kenia
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"MangoApps has truly helped in overseeing projects for me and my group particularly"

Kommentare: Document the executives and string the board, it's an incredible application for sharing and staying up with the latest with items and thoughts.

it has a ton of provisions particularly the piece of making strings, wikis, variants of records, picture, and video reviews, notices and labels, bunch the executives, talking usefulness and identifications too it's an incredible application. I likewise discovered the simplicity of adding and eliminating visitor clients for occasional representatives, with low evaluating extremely alluring focuses.

I wasn't impressed by the way that MA doesn't permit video calls and associations for certain outside devices and applications for usefulness.

Martha
Business Development Manager in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long term MangoApps user

Kommentare: We have found the product very successful

I found the ease of adding and removing guest users for seasonal employees, with low pricing very attractive points.

I have issues with the tasking app, and have trouble easily completing and deleting tasks. It seems difficult to use.

Antwort von MangoApps

Martha, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback is very helpful to our continued efforts to maintain and improve the product. Please contact us at info@mangoapps.com to better address your needs with tasks. We will be happy to assist and collect any feedback where we can improve the feature and possible improvements. Thank you again!

It has been an engaging tool - allowing for easy interaction within the team and entire agency

- It allows for all the staff to know what is going on at the same time, everyone gets the same info - Easily able to share resources and updates - Great way to invite people to events and keep everything organized - private message feature allows for seamless communication - project and team groups are great for coordinating with many people - Intranet is great for HR use and agency wide updates - Love that it is connected to LinkedIn - Fun and easy to use like Facebook - Easy to compose posts

- I find that the mobile app is not as user friendly - Even after years of use, cannot really understand the purpose of primary and secondary interactions... don't understand the purpose of separating them

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Ryhlen
Ryhlen
Server Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps great intranet / project tool

Kommentare: Great support and they reach out quickly with answers or help resolve any issues in a timely manner.

I like the chat that is built in. I also like how customizable the site can be. Multiple integrations with tools we already use.

The active directory integration alot of other cloud products have a tool we can install on server but this we have to open up a connection to public internet so that mangoapps can pull the sync data from the server

Antwort von MangoApps

Hi Ryhlen, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We're glad to see it fits well into your workflow and become the obvious choice over SharePoint. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Vlady
social media manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Overall I have a good experience with MangoApps. It's a great collaborative tool for a small to large business.

I like working with Mango Apps. It's very easy to use and makes everything super organized. I like the fact there is an app and I can download it to my phone and use the chat function when I am on the go.

Sometimes there are glitches in the text feature, when I delete a preset and try to write my own text it would still show the old text and I have to go back few times until it completely get erased.

Stacey
VP Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stacey Cale - VP Human Resources, Merchants Bonding Company

Kommentare: Our implementation representative was helpful and patient through our numerous calls. I loved that you could look on his calendar and book as many meetings as it takes to get through the implementation.

What we have loved most about about MangoApps is how helpful the team was in guiding us through every step of the implementation. The system is great for being able to give your company's personal look and ease of imputing information.

At first the system seems overwhelming because there are so many potential functions you can use in the system. Recommend to anyone to first figure out what you want to use the tool for and turn off the other functions at first.

Schools-Community Relations Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TinyTake Saves Me Tons Of Time

I use TinyTake for a versatile snipping tool that allows me to quickly and easily capture any region and place it where I need it, or into a file for later. The screen recording tool (up to 5 minutes per clip on my free use app) has been a tremendous boost for creating training and informational videos at work.

The touch-up tools for editing a screenshot are not strong. Maybe that's expected as this is FREE, and I can drop the snipped region into any program in seconds. But there are times I would like to do that work native in TinyTake, and since the option is there, I include that in my rating.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! I'm glad to see that TinyTake has been a versatile tool that saves you time, that is exactly what we've set out to accomplish. I will also be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the touch-up and annotation tools. Thanks again!

Wareh
Wareh
Software Engineer in Nigeria
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience has been nice. I've used MangoApps before now and its a great means of communication.

Kommentare: Mangoapps made my onboarding easy.
I find it easy to assign tasks to team members.
The wiki functionality is very useful because it gives our developers a pool of information the can always refer to as well as update if need be.

The existence of groups. Ability to create wikis for developers to study. The mention notification Badges - its fun Great place for proper onboarding of new employees.

I'd prefer if I could view content of any group but the extra functionality will be not to be able to post comments. I always have to make requests to join a group where I need to access specific information.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Wareh! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to provide feedback. I'm glad to hear that we've made onboarding easy for you and your business. Cheers!

Sabrina
Sabrina
Senior UX Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Support and Easy to Use

I like how much support we got from the Mango team to get the product up and running. Also we were able to get this tool up in a very short time!

The customization aspect. It was hard customizing some of the overall css styles for the site

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you very much for your review Sabrina! We take tremendous pride in our customer's satisfaction, especially what we do to support and onboard our customers. I will pass along your feedback regarding the customization aspect. Thank you again for being a MangoApps customer!

Alberto
sales support in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great pm tool

MangoApps is a versatile application with an extensive range of features like thread creation, wikis, document versions, media previews, and group management. It offers customizability, mobile accessibility, and collaboration tools, resulting in a tailored and productive experience. Additionally, its user-friendly approach to adding and removing guest users at affordable prices is highly appealing.

MangoApps offers a comprehensive set of features, though there may be occasional glitches in the text function. While I'd appreciate the ability to view group content without commenting, the support team is receptive to feedback and strives to find solutions or incorporate suggestions in future updates. Overall, Mango Support is exceptional!

James
Information Technology Analyst in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mangoapps review

Kommentare: We have found that MangoApps allows us to attach and share documents that need to be viewed by an entire department in one location. If they belong to the specific group or department, they have the ability to go in and edit documents and save it a a new revision. This feature help when we need to have documents that others outside the group cannot see. We also have the Intranet page that allows us to post content that everyone in the entire company can view. We post a variety of content like thank you letters from customers, employee wedding photos, baby photos, etc. This allows everyone to go to one location.

I really like the ability to create different groups and departments. This being a business specific application, it is very important to be able to break out content that is specific for each group or department. This allows users to not be overwhelmed with content that does not pertain to them. I have been using this software for a few years now and I can honestly say that it has evolved over the years they have spent a significant amount of time making changes to better suit the end user.

I feel that updates are pushed out to the web and client with hardly any warning. This makes it diffficult if we have instructions created on how to navigate to a specific area in Mango and then they make changes to the location.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review James! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy hear the various areas in which MangoApps is meeting the needs of your business. I'm glad you recognize the evolution, please stick around and we'll continue to make this a better tool for all customers new and old. It is an honor to earn your business again and again. In regards to the improvements that you are looking for when we make updates.. I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the right groups- I take that feedback very seriously and appreciate your concern. Thank you again!

Wade
Onboarding Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software, needs support development

Kommentare: Our firm has gained scale and the organization of our documents has expanded exponentially since implementing.

Ability to organize files and create an intranet with links to specific documents and an ability to maintain organization. Lots of special features.

1. Ability to block users from deleting items that they upload 2. Support is among the lowest we have experienced. The chat room is rarely open. Responses to service requests often never come and it is at least 24 hours before a response is received. 3. The document approval process needs development.

Rosa
Internal/Intranet Manager in USA

We've been using MangoApps for a year now and it has been great - easy to use and fairly intuitive.

We like the different features for collaboration and user engagement. Setting up new groups and projects is easy and staff are finding it very useful to collaborate on projects and assignments. Staff also use these features to interact with other employees on non-work related events (e.g. soccer clubs). Staff really enjoy the Recognition feature, allowing them to thank or congratulate fellow co-workers. The system is easy to use and fairly intuitive and more robust than other systems used in the past. We think Mango is great!

There are some limitations to certain functionalities, or other functions that are currently not available. However, the Support team is very open to hearing any and all suggestions. They help to try to find a work-around and if there isn't one, they put in request for possible inclusion in future updates. Mango Support is fabulous!

Antwort von MangoApps

Rosa, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It honors me to hear that you are pleased about our Support, and I urge you to keep the feedback and ideas coming! Cheers!

Joe
Systems Admnistrator in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A tool in the toolbox

Kommentare: Overall we're happy with the product, and will continue to use it.

Collaborating in MangoApps is almost automatic. We have a thriving ecosystem of Groups, Projects and Departments in MangoApps.

Sometimes the updates are pushed and changes made to the UI or to functionality (which sometimes cause bugs) with little to no warning. A better communicated and tested update process would be beneficial.

Antwort von MangoApps

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that MangoApps is working well for your company and that things are thriving as you mention. I do hear you loud and clear regarding the update notifications and update process. I will pass along that feedback so that we can address this for yourself and many others. Together we make MangoApps better every day, thank you again for your feedback!

Software Developer in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TinyTake is Awesome

Kommentare: So far the program has worked flawlessly and made it easy to share my screenshots in a meaniful way with fellow employees and clients.

It makes it easy to capture what you want from the screen, annotate what you want to highlight, and paste to documents and/or email.

It requires you to use Shift along with Control + C instead of just Control + C for copying what you have ready for pasting. It is only something you have to learn and is not much of an issue.

Antwort von MangoApps

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to review TinyTake and provide feedback! I'm glad to see that it is working well for you and your business. Cheers!

Sarah
Advertising Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Frequent Updates

I like how easy it is to navigate and also use. I mostly use the posting/wiki/tracker tools which are very user friendly. I also enjoy how often the sofware is updated.

Sometimes there are glitches that don't get fixed. Most recently, saving a post as a draft and then when it does get posted it isn't at the top of the feed, it is buried toward the bottom when it was originally drafted (instead of when it was published).

Antwort von MangoApps

Sarah, thank you for providing us with a review and feedback! We are proud to have you as a customer, and hope to earn your business for years to come. I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Reporting issues and bugs helps us improve the product for customers new and old!

Miles
Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for streamlining communication and running an effective organization

Mangoapps has been an incredible tool for our company as we have grown throughout the years. Having this platform to streamline communication, and each member of our team work through has progressed how we work in our roles. There are an endless amount of features that will advance your company, but using trackers has been the biggest tool for us to keep up with provider charts.

I cant think of many cons with mangoapps. Anything we've seen a fault in, we've been able to reach out to their team and get their help in changing it, adjusting it, or upgraded.

Marta
Office Administrator in UK

Quite easy to use if you have used social media before, bit harder for those that haven't.

The ability to have all employees on one platform - makes internal communication much more easier. People are also able to share tips and info between themselves without having to resort to Head Office for that particular information. The platform is also really good for sharing posts which are light-hearted e.g. good news in the company, awards etc. Also allows employees from all over the country to talk to each other and meet other colleagues.

Sometimes the posts come out in a very weird layout even if they looked okay in the editing stage. Still slightly confused about the number of 'feeds' e.g. primary and secondary - some posts go in different places that you can't even find! Also the badges are a good concept to encourage usage however I don't think its necessary to have every update on the feed as this results in the important info being at the bottom of the page, this also applies to updates regarding someone downloading the app.

Antwort von MangoApps

Marta, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Juan
Developer in Guatemala
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps is Great for your team

Kommentare: Great, while the team is using and feeding the system with contents, this tool will be a great part of your organization.

while using the system, remote and local users can be not just connected but sharing information, data, wikis, real-time communication, customer information and a lot more.

maybe it has too much that sometimes is difficult to understand or to reach every functionality

Antwort von MangoApps

Juan, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are pleased to see that it is still a good fit for the workflow at WebFX. As you mentioned, we understand that the span of features may be confusing at times, we are working on improving and defining features to better address that. Thank you again!

Madelin
Director of Member Services in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leaving Mango Apps

Kommentare: Since we were assigned an experience specialist, I would say things have gotten better. Unfortunately that staffing assignment was made too late.

It worked well when our Network was small.

It was very slow, cumbersome and difficult to manage as the admin. Zero training provided for the first 4 years of use.

Maurice
Software engineer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

''Top notch e-learning solution.''

Kommentare: I am having a great experience using the platform. Ease team collaboration hence improved taskforce in the organisation.

The platform is easy to use and access. With the platform it is quite simple to build pages. It so easy to add and eliminate visitor clients that is for occasional representative.

A times it becomes so hard to login due to experienced complications.

Carrie
Platform Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a fan

It's a good way to get our members together in a community forum.

I wish there was a way to lock wikis so only certain people could edit them.

Antwort von MangoApps

Hello Carrie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I understand your concern with the wikis module. We actually do allow you to lock wikis to limit the users who are able to edit. The instructions for doing so are outlined in this linked screenshot, I hope this helps! https://hub.mangoapps.com/sf/MTU4NDMxXzE2ODQ1MzM

Magali
Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love Mango

Kommentare: Love Mango and that we can communicate better with our staff.

Mango is easy to use for everyone in our company.

Some simple things are missing like a gallery/photo album option.

Antwort von MangoApps

Magali, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Mitchelle
Sr.Executive in Indien
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly app that can be synchronised with various platforms

Kommentare: Excellent

I like all the applications that are on Mango app and there are very rare technical glitches

Not much to say as an employee, liked all features

Noah
Design Technology Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mango for you

the user interface reads very well and helps with ease of use.

when navigating from page to page the load time seems a little too long.

Antwort von MangoApps

Noah, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!