Über Oktopost

Social-Media-Marketing-Plattform für die besonderen Anforderungen von B2B. Verteile Inhalte in großem Maßstab und messe den ROI von sozialen Medien.

Erfahre mehr über Oktopost

This is actually the only social platform that is out of box integrated with our marketing automation system, but we still find it effective.

It is a lot to learn and it may be difficult for some people to fully understand the entire services they deliver -- Going through training webinars is most likely needed.

Bewertungen zu Oktopost

Oktopost hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Oktopost bereits verwendet?

Mathan
Mathan
Marketing Manager - Operations & Technology in Australien
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great decision

Kommentare: We were paying a lot for what was essentially a social inbox tool with bad publishing and a disappearing account support team. We wanted a more complete social suite that integrated with our MarTech tools and got the added bonus of social advocacy. We have had a fantastic support and account experience, building good relationships with the Oktopost team and having direct product feedback listened to and added to the platform.

Our team were impressed by the easy UI and being quick to learn and transition. Social advocacy was a great decision to invest in and add to our social strategy. SocialBI is really powerful and can be tailored to preferences and the standard experiences of publishing content and managing an inbox are really strong.

I'd have like to be able to assign individual comments within a post thread to different team members, but other than that, where there were other ideas, the Oktopost team listened and implemented feature updates directly based on my feedback.

Silviu
Silviu
Social Media Manager in Rumänien
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use platform but features need to be added

Kommentare: Overall easy to use, great support but I haven't found the platform to solve all our social media issues yet. That being said, it's still among the top to consider. A lot more training and practical example of how to leverage the auto sync feature with Marketo would help a lot.

Easy to set up and manage. Few bugs during the 1+ year use. Good functionality list and only platform which auto syncs with Marketo.

Bugs were not communicated and we had to find out the hard way, but there were few of them. The sync with Marketo is great but the built in reporting doesn't capture the lead situation correctly.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Silviu. We're glad you find our platform easy to use and that Oktopost and Marketo work well together for you. We're committed to continuing to improve our service. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly - but VERY Basic

Kommentare: Generally like it but feel it might be for companies starting their journey out on social and employee advocay.

It is a tool that is extremely user friendly, making it easy to train teams that are required to use it. Makes post scheduling very easy.

It doesn't inform a user when their profile is disconnected so someone can still be sharing daily without realizing it isn't going through. Doesn't allow media uploads like large video files for users to share - more link based.

Zoe
Sr. Director Communications in Israel

Oktopost is Essential to our Company

Kommentare: Overall - Customer support is greatTransparency of roadmap is excellentThe product is developing continuously and the Oktopost team members listen to us.The pricing model of advocacy is not flexible. It is priced on a per seat per year. Regardless of engagement or number of accounts connected or use - It would be better if we could connect the whole company to the tool and pay based on the actual number of employees using it.

We liked having the Social media management and the advocacy management on the same toolThe advocacy board has been upgraded and the data for the advocates is remarkable. We believe the new developments of the advocacy module are really in the right direction.

The tools are not developed at the same level. Social media management is very good and has most of what we need at a good price, all accept reporting capabilities that are disappointing specifically measurements of engagement.The advocacy side needs more emphasis - it is functional but not that simple to implement in the company. First, we can't really make it ours, it is not set up for white labeling in terms that the advocates know the platform is oktopost, we can't make it look and feel like HiBob. Then the advocacy board needs more work. People have more than more profile connected have a harder time using it correctly

Saima
Social Media Manager in UK
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool!

Kommentare: Great customer service team, always at the forefront of integrations and API updates. Easy to use and set up new users with.

The advocacy tool along with the general campaign management is great to use and very straight-forward. We've has more users of the platform than ever and it's accessible interface has led to a series of great campaigns and successes.

The social BI tool is a little tricky to get the hang of. There is a lot of reporting errors that have come down to the data not being filtered correctly. There should be more of a hands-on approach in helping us setup our crucial reports.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good social media management, but can use some polish

Kommentare: Overall good - once the two liked items in my review get addressed it'll be great.

Integrations - Oktopost can be connected to the most popular social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), Bitly, and Google Analytics.

Editing recurring posts - our previous software would let us edit a whole series of recurring posts if we needed to do any updates to that series. With Oktopost, once you schedule recurring posts, you have to then edit them one by one if you need to. Scheduling - when scheduling, I want to see which days already have posts in them so we avoid overlap.

Elodie
Head of Social Media in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Social Media management tool for B2B marketers

Thanks to Oktopost, we can target all our posts on Linkedin since we find the same targeting features by geography, language, etc. We can also follow the conversions and know who interact with our publication without using third-party tools. It's a real plus!

Oktopost is such a complete tool that it may look difficult to use it at first sight.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Elodie, thank you for writing a review and choosing Oktopost to be a partner in your success! We're so glad to hear about the value our platform is bringing to your organization. Please know that our team is always here to support you and your goals– when you win, we win!

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, perfect for mid-size business social media management

Kommentare: I rarely have any issues when using Oktopost ans don’t have any real complaints. It’s an easy to use tool, and there are periodic updates to the platform to keep it fresh and relevant.I have used other social scheduling/management tools in previous jobs and Oktpost is by far my favourite.

Oktopost is really user-friendly and easy to get to grips with. But its simplicity doesn’t limit its capabilities. The new AI post suggestion is an excellent new feature to help write and rephrase posts in different tones of voice.The layout is really clear, with the calendar view and colour-coded campaign labels making it easy to plan and see scheduled posts. Our account managers are friendly and supportive and pro-actively check in with us. We have explored using the employee social advocacy option with them, but it’s not the right fit for our business at the moment.

The integration with X could be improved. There is still a character limit of 280, which is frustrating as this is not the case when posting directly through X.It’s also hard to post PDFs on LinkedIn so that they are embedded in the post.

Bodounrin Joël
Graphiste in Benin
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

C’est bon

Kommentare: It's a good software for my company and me because it benefits us in social media management

This software is a real advantage for my company. What I liked about this software is its imminence of social commitment. It has the ability to manage and optimise my social media strategies in a modifying and measurable way.

I can't share my individual comments with different members of my team in a discussion.

Maja
Marketing manager in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep on rocking, Oktopost :)

It's user friendly, it's fast, I like all the features.

I don't like that I can't upload more than one photo at once.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Maja, we're so happy to hear that you are enjoying using Oktopost! When you need to upload photos in bulk, you can utilize the file upload feature within the Media Library for multiple uploads at once. If there's anything we can do to support you, never hesitate to ask. Team Oktopost is always here for you!

Ale
Social Media Manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, incredible customer service

Kommentare: Great. A+ customer care, excellent product, constantly improving

They are a company that truly cares about its customers. They take and implement feedback, and this is shown through their product portal wherein customers can request a feature and other customers can rate how important that feature would be to them. The co-founder and head of product have joined called with me just to get my feedback. They make me feel like they've customized their product specifically for me, and I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Their advocacy tool is great, I have employees requesting to be given a seat. You can add multiple text options to each shared asset and employees can then choose and edit to their liking.

The analytics don't always match up to native analytics

Lauren
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but Could Use a Couple Upgrades

Kommentare: I really appreciate the ease of scheduling social posts in advance but I wish it was easier to copy statuses so I could publish to multiple networks at once instead of Facebook, and then Twitter, and so forth. Maybe you can and I'm missing how to do it but if that's true it's not intuitive.

Ease of scheduling and editing.

Wish it was easier to post to multiple networks with the same status at once.

Antwort von Oktopost

Hey Lauren, thanks for the feedback! We actually do this on purpose. We believe that each network has its own flavor and language so it is important to speak in the right tone. Also, some networks have unique message structures (Twitter 140 characters, mentions etc.) it is important to differentiate between the different message types. Hope that helps!

Mark
CDO/SVP, Digital in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mostly positive with the ease of scheduling messages on multiple networks.

I like the opportunity to schedule messages in advance and track the campaigns. My team consistently uses this function to have messages scheduled throughout the week, which in turn, works very well for our clients who depend on us for message and content promotion.

The fact that I can't easily see who the followers are for each social network and have the ability to segment the audience. We would like to know if the followers we have are real or just bot accounts, or even more so, fake accounts, entirely. Having the audience segmentation would allow us to target specific message per network.

Rafael
Copywriter in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

New features

When you open a scheduled post, it eliminates the Boards and Topics selected.It should allow to post IG stories

Diego
Senior Support Specialist in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Oktopost is ROBUST!

Kommentare: Our company has solved the problem of not having social connectors. With Oktopost, our company can now provide customers with the ability to post to different social platforms and integrate that with our Marketing Automation software as well

Oktopost is so robust and provides beautiful analytics for all your social platform interactions. On my end, I use the reseller portal and it is neatly organized and very easy to use. The service itself is great. Customers can easily schedule posts via ClickDimensions in Dynamics CRM and then view that data either in CRM or for more robust data, in the Oktopost portal.

Dan
Digital Marketer in USA

Fantastic capabilities and workflow - UI/UX takes a little getting used to, but is manageable.

Love the native tagging for Twitter content. The campaign org of all content should be the gold standard for marketing automation products. Best customer service team I've worked with to date - if they do not know the answer (which they usually do), they will go well out of their way to find it for you. Calendar view is a little less intuitive than I would like, but once you get the hag of it, it is head and shoulder above the competition (I find this view is often the most sought after by leadership or cross functional partners for visibility into the content strategy).

Inability to copy posts from various listening streams to advocacy board without first posting from business account. Glitchy time zone settings. Inability to tag when purposing content for LinkedIn or Facebook.

Naqi
Salesforce Developer in Chile
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

OktoPost Review

Kommentare: Overall experience with Oktop post is really good and it has made our system really secure and we are now not worrying about the login security of our system

The ease of use and security handling is the most powerful thing about this software

The speed of code generation is really very fast it should restart when we on our mobile or system

Margaret
Head of US Marketing in USA

Oktopost is easy to use and intutive.

Oktopost makes advocacy and social media management easy for our organization. It's easy to post updates to all our channels and to have employees repost.

The dashboard and Manage post icons are different and it's confusing which one to operate from as both an employee advocate and a social media manager.

Cameron
Cameron
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good social media software - good tools and fair priced

Kommentare: I liked the experience. I thought that it was easy for me to get started, get things working and get our social media handled. We left only because we got HubSpot and it already had social media tools.

Good tools and integrations with all major social media platforms. I used this for a time at my last company and it went well. Easy to schedule things and do things, managing all your company social media posts.

Not much. It's a fairly robust software, and improves upon Hootsuite and others. If you aren't using HubSpot or another bigger software with social media integrated already, you could get this and feel good.

Felix Daniel
Felix Daniel
CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The essential tool to enhance my marketing strategy

Kommentare: It has been highly positive. Since I started using the platform, I was able to significantly improve my marketing strategy. It provides me with the necessary tools to monitor and analyze my social media activities, allowing me to better understand my audience and make more informed decisions.

I like this platform allows me to monitor and measure the performance of my posts across various platforms. With real-time insights into my audience engagement, I can make more informed strategic decisions and optimize my marketing efforts.

While it's easy to use, sometimes I wish I could tailor it more to my specific preferences and needs.

Shannon
Marketing Communications Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Oktopost Review

Kommentare: Oktopost is a great tool for us to share info across our social channels and track who is viewing what.

The analytics

That you can't use Instagram with it.

Monica
Marketing in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great if you do a lot of social media

It's nice to be able to schedule my monthly posts and then not have to think about it again.

You can't tag scheduled facebook or linked in posts for some reason. You can only do that for twitter. Also, if you do a hyperlink, you can preview it.

Easy to Use Social Scheduling Platform

Kommentare: Makes social media marketing quick and easy.

Super easy to use, makes scheduling social campaigns on multiple mediums simple. The auto-scheduling is also useful. The platform chooses the best time to post based on analytics.

You constantly have to reconnect your social profiles without warning. This is a pain if you had a bunch of social scheduled in advance because you don't know it never posted until it's too late.

Natalie
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Scheduling social media posts has never been so easy!

I like the easy way I can schedule social media posts on the B2B platforms that I use the most. There are a lot of easy tools to make the scheduling consume as little time as possible.

It's a very feature-rich product. Instead of just being signed on, I would have loved more introductory assistance and insight so I could see the tool's many features right away. I don't really know just where I need to go for help.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Good tool for Community Management

Kommentare: This tool is very useful if you're looking for a scheduling platform for most important social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn. It also allows you to track campaigns, and create a content calendar. Everything is one place where you can see what you've scheduled on which channels for which days.

- it suggests optimal post timing for your key channels - easy to work with user interface - great for scheduling posts - downloading reports in PDF is easy

- you can't publish one post to multiple channels at the same time - I couldnt't tag people on Google+ - doesn't allow you to post images on LinkedIn