Filtern nach:

Über Oktopost

Social-Media-Marketing-Plattform für die besonderen Anforderungen von B2B. Verteile Inhalte in großem Maßstab und messe den ROI von sozialen Medien.

Erfahre mehr über Oktopost

Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Head of Content in
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Reporting, conversion tracking, advocacy - complete social reporting!

Kommentare: Strategic Internet Consulting have been using Oktopost for around six months to support social media activity in our Inbound campaigns. More comprehensive than simple scheduling tools, it was the social advocacy board that first drew us to the tool, plus HubSpot integration, and detailed reporting on social conversion. As an agency user, we're now Silver Oktopost Partners.

- Advocacy board. Any content that is sent via main business profiles appears on a unique user board for everyone in the company to promote via their own work accounts, increasing reach and engagement. - HubSpot integration and detailed conversion tracking to better assess social effectiveness - Autoposting features and bulk upload options for faster social message creation and scheduling (across all social platforms, not just twitter) - Feedly integration to make sharing industry content easy - Monitoring sections to view engagement and interaction - Campaign segmentation for easy use, scheduling and tracking

In the future we'd like to see more segmentation on the leaderboard - by social campaign if possible, as not everyone in the business needs to post on all topics. Having the chrome app pull through images when sharing to twitter would be useful too, but not too big an issue! A paid ads integration might be asking a lot but would be interesting to see.

Marketing Manager in Rumänien

Overall good social media management, but can use some polish

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall good - once the two liked items in my review get addressed it'll be great.

Integrations - Oktopost can be connected to the most popular social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), Bitly, and Google Analytics.

Editing recurring posts - our previous software would let us edit a whole series of recurring posts if we needed to do any updates to that series. With Oktopost, once you schedule recurring posts, you have to then edit them one by one if you need to. Scheduling - when scheduling, I want to see which days already have posts in them so we avoid overlap.

Tony N.
Tony N.
Content Marketing Strategist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Oktopost Easily Turns Employees into Social Advocates with Only a Few Clicks

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It can be difficult to get employees on board with consistently sharing your company social posts, even if they want to. With this software the confusion and frustration is eliminated with an easy to use interface and quick process for sharing all company social posts. Not just for me but for all those internally who have been chosen to be advocates.

The comprehensive dashboard with all available company social posts I can share. The ease of posting to my LinkedIn with only a couple of clicks. The ability to share immediately or in the future when the software determines it's the best time to share. It takes the guessing game out of it for me and the other selected advocates. I really love it.

I have not experienced anything I wish was different. It works as I expect and empowers me to be a better promoter of my company's social media which is directly tied to our company goals. It functions as expected and I would not change the user interface.

Marketing Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly - but VERY Basic

Kommentare: Generally like it but feel it might be for companies starting their journey out on social and employee advocay.

It is a tool that is extremely user friendly, making it easy to train teams that are required to use it. Makes post scheduling very easy.

It doesn't inform a user when their profile is disconnected so someone can still be sharing daily without realizing it isn't going through. Doesn't allow media uploads like large video files for users to share - more link based.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Oktopost: Pricing was very competitive.

Chris j. B.
Chris j. B.
Digital Communications Officer in
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of the best social marketing platforms

Kommentare: Social marketing is difficult for our team because we don't often have huge amounts of time to spend getting campaigns up and running. We also need to find out how our campaigns performed - for both engagement and conversions. Oktopost allows us to deploy a fully scheduled campaign in about 5 minutes. We can also see analytics for each and every campaign, across a whole range of KPI's and metrics. Reporting on our communications activities is now as easy as exporting a few PDF's. These aren't vanity metrics either, they are all tied to major business objectives. Oktopost also lets us monitor social in vertical streams, so we can follow our own feed and messages just as easily as we can monitor the competition, track keywords and identify conversation topics to join. The employee advocacy platform within Oktopost has also transformed how we communicate with our staff and they can now share our organisation messages from their own accounts and have it fully tracked and aggregated as part of a campaign. We can also curate content directly from Oktopost. This content can be directly assigned to a campaign too, which is measured in the per-campaign analytics. The campaign tagging is also fantastic, because we can run reports filtered by internal groups and communications objectives. Overall, we are extremely happy with Oktopost. The product is great, but the support team is even better. They are friendly, offered us a discount as a non-profit, and answer questions quickly.

• Outstanding customer support • Unique product - the campaign focus is excellent for marketing teams • Campaign tagging for report filtering • Reports are best-in-class with important metrics (conversion funnel)

• Basic in-app curation engine (although browser extension improves this functionality) • Limited social account overview feature in reporting

Sreenivasulu M.
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very good product, go for this..

Kommentare: The overall experience on this product is very good.I can easily interact with the interface and it is very easy to use.

The product is very easy to use.And the features are damn good.Best to use this product.

The product is easy to use.Any user can easily understand the interface and can easily use this software.

Diego A.
Senior Support Specialist in USA
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Oktopost is ROBUST!

Kommentare: Our company has solved the problem of not having social connectors. With Oktopost, our company can now provide customers with the ability to post to different social platforms and integrate that with our Marketing Automation software as well

Oktopost is so robust and provides beautiful analytics for all your social platform interactions. On my end, I use the reseller portal and it is neatly organized and very easy to use. The service itself is great. Customers can easily schedule posts via ClickDimensions in Dynamics CRM and then view that data either in CRM or for more robust data, in the Oktopost portal.

It is a lot to learn and it may be difficult for some people to fully understand the entire services they deliver -- Going through training webinars is most likely needed.

Jorge P.
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great B2B

Kommentare: Timetables and planning Trying to go on social media every day and find stuff to publish for a campaign can be exhausting. Oktopost has helped me set aside an hour or two each week to plan out a week's worth of content and forget about social media for a bit.

The calendar content scheduler has been a big help. This, paired with Oktopost's recommendation of the ideal times to post, is a fantastic combination. Before Oktopost, I had to get on and post at 10-11 p.m., when the best time to post was between 3-5 a.m., so this is a huge benefit in terms of increasing social impressions and engagement.

I can't think of anything I don't enjoy. The application is quite user-friendly, and it only took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it.

Naqi K.
Salesforce Developer in Chile
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

OktoPost Review

Kommentare: Overall experience with Oktop post is really good and it has made our system really secure and we are now not worrying about the login security of our system

The ease of use and security handling is the most powerful thing about this software

The speed of code generation is really very fast it should restart when we on our mobile or system

Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Social Media Manager in USA

Full-featured product with a few quirks

Kommentare: Quick and easy LI posting in multiple local languages to multiple regions

Publishing, inbox, advocacy and analytics are unified in a single tool. Easy-to-build dashboards make it simple to demonstrate social value to stakeholders.

Settings for copying posts to advocacy board are not preserved in draft mode. Admins do not have ability to manage advocates' topic subscriptions.

Online Marketing Manager in Israel

Great tool for social media marketers

Kommentare: Overall, I love using this platform and it makes my life so much easier.

Oktopost is extremely user friendly. Its easy to create, schedule and get social messages approved. Has some nice collaboration features, and the tracking is great. Allows you to pull analytics by tags, social platforms, users etc. Also has an amazing advocacy platform that integrates into the rest of your social plan and allows you great visibility into who in your company is posting and what their contribution is in terms of how much traffic you get.

I find the feature of scheduling posts a bit annoying sometimes as things can get left in draft mode, and its not super clear until the day has come and gone and your post didnt go out. They also make you reconnect each profile every 3 months which can get tedious.

Lauren M.
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but Could Use a Couple Upgrades

Kommentare: I really appreciate the ease of scheduling social posts in advance but I wish it was easier to copy statuses so I could publish to multiple networks at once instead of Facebook, and then Twitter, and so forth. Maybe you can and I'm missing how to do it but if that's true it's not intuitive.

Ease of scheduling and editing.

Wish it was easier to post to multiple networks with the same status at once.

Antwort von Oktopost

Hey Lauren, thanks for the feedback! We actually do this on purpose. We believe that each network has its own flavor and language so it is important to speak in the right tone. Also, some networks have unique message structures (Twitter 140 characters, mentions etc.) it is important to differentiate between the different message types. Hope that helps!

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Event Marketing Specialist in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for B2B social media marketing

Kommentare: Social advocacy and easy social media management.

Their calendar/campaign feature is probably one of my favorite features. It's comprehensive and the color coding makes it super organized. I'm a huge fan of the image library that's included. Additionally, we love this product for social employee advocacy. It has helped out employees become brand ambassadors and share content super easily to their own networks.

There truly isn't much that I don't like about this product. The Salesforce integration works but unfortunuately we haven't been able to take advantage of it too much here.

Mark C.
CDO/SVP, Digital in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mostly positive with the ease of scheduling messages on multiple networks.

I like the opportunity to schedule messages in advance and track the campaigns. My team consistently uses this function to have messages scheduled throughout the week, which in turn, works very well for our clients who depend on us for message and content promotion.

The fact that I can't easily see who the followers are for each social network and have the ability to segment the audience. We would like to know if the followers we have are real or just bot accounts, or even more so, fake accounts, entirely. Having the audience segmentation would allow us to target specific message per network.

Emilia J.
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great B2B Social Automation Tool

Gives you a calendar view of all your posts, allows you to create 'campaigns' and tag them for easy filtering in the analytics section, UTM parameters & link shortening via the campaign, track unknown visitors until they convert, social advocacy component built in, curated content, Marketo/SFDC integrations. Also, a great and very responsive support team!

Not much really. The new UI has a lot of great updates. The only thing I'd like to see more of are threads about how others are using the platform/how they set it up / sharing best practices and tips and tricks.

Natasha A.
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Okto-perfect lol

Kommentare: Been using this tool for a while now. I still think there are some things it can improve on but honestly this is the best B2B social tool on the market without a doubt. Hopefully they have an IT team listening to and responding to feedback quick enough to build the platform even further. Thanks again guys for being so awesome x

Campaigns, Streams, Advocacy Board User Management

Hardly anything tbh - i think the streams area could have top level tabs. For example I want to have 5 streams in the UK and then have the same streams in French etc. So the tool might need to be considered from a GLOBAL company perspective but other then that it is a perfect tool.

Amal K.
Head of digital reputation and social media in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool - easy to use - convenient - amazing support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great ! I would highly recommend. Great way to gain time and set a proper social media strategy.

How easy and convenient it is to use + regular new additional features added to the platform + amazing support from the team.

I don't see any major downside. I am looking forward to be able to schedule stories from Oktopost.

Emily M.
Content Strategy Lead in USA

Gets the job done without adding too much complexity.

The ability to segment posts by campaign and the approval workflow process. The UI is nice and user friendly, it is easy to onboard new contributors.

Inconsistent support -- I used to hear from Oktopost a lot and responses were timely, lately I have not been able to get in touch with anyone and have a pretty pressing issue to figure out.

Director Of Digital Media in USA

Social Management Platform for B2B

Kommentare: We've tied our social media to our actual return on investment in campaigns and gained a ton of insight into the efficacy of our social in general.

This is a really robust platform that has truly been developed for B2B clients such that social stats integrate with marketing automation. The platform is really easy to use and has resources for just about every vertical you can use social to support. Tons of analytics insight for social that you don't normally see in these kinds of platforms.

Using the platform to its fullest takes 2-3 hours of training with an Oktopost rep. That's more than any other scheduler I've used previously.

Best B2B Social Media Platform

Kommentare: I've been using Oktopost for over a year and I'm happy with the tool. Customer support is quick and helpful. They communicate new features regularly. I don't have any compliants.

- Ability to schedule posts across multiple profiles - Create 'campaigns' and tag campaigns for reporting - Advocacy built in - Content calendar - Content suggestions - Social Listening - All the integrations

It would be nice to have a content calendar for advocacy posts like the regular posts.

Digital Marketing Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great, affordable social media tool for any size organization

Easy to use with a very small learning curve. Ability to create campaigns and tag them with campaign attributes is a plus.

Reporting could be a bit more robust, along with the platforms ability to recommend the "best" time to post based on past performance. No Live Chat option can be frustrating, although email support is generally pretty quick (one business day).

Dan H.
Digital Marketer in USA

Fantastic capabilities and workflow - UI/UX takes a little getting used to, but is manageable.

Love the native tagging for Twitter content. The campaign org of all content should be the gold standard for marketing automation products. Best customer service team I've worked with to date - if they do not know the answer (which they usually do), they will go well out of their way to find it for you. Calendar view is a little less intuitive than I would like, but once you get the hag of it, it is head and shoulder above the competition (I find this view is often the most sought after by leadership or cross functional partners for visibility into the content strategy).

Inability to copy posts from various listening streams to advocacy board without first posting from business account. Glitchy time zone settings. Inability to tag when purposing content for LinkedIn or Facebook.

Iris T.
Social Media Manager in USA

As the only person managing my employer's social media presence, this has made my job more efficient

I am a big fan of the overall UI. The Advocacy Board feature has been instrumental in helping us grow our social media reach. The robust Analytics view helps make reporting on results that much easier.

I think making the Calendar view contents be drag-and-dropable would be amazing. The social board expiration date resets when I go back to a piece of content I saved.

Caitlin O.
Digital Marketing Coordinator in Australien

Great Social Media Insight for ROI

Kommentare: Has been a massive step up from other tools we have used! Integrates with Marketo and Salesforce to give our sales team greater insight on what prospects are engaging with, and helps us attribute MQLs back to social media. Love the employee advocacy functionality too.

Conversions, integration with Marketo

A bit clunky sometimes

Antwort von Oktopost

Hey Caitlin, Thanks for the great review! Always great to see that our users love the platform.

Marketing Associate in USA

Social analytics done right!

Oktopost makes the life of a social media manager so much easier. Beyond making scheduling and advocacy incredibly simple, I appreciate the integrations available and the amount of data and analytics that come with the platform.

No complaints. Oktopost has made social so much easier!