Über Vena

Einfach bereitstellbare webbasierte Lösung, die deine vorhandenen Excel-Tabellen zwecks schnellerer Implementierung und höherer Nutzerakzeptanz nutzt.

Erfahre mehr über Vena

Ease of use and retention of the all familiar Excel.

The cut and paste feature takes a while specially since I work with big files.

Bewertungen zu Vena

Vena hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vena bereits verwendet?

María
María
Financial Account Manager in Spanien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My overall and remarkable insight with Vena

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a reliable tool for creating and managing financial budgets.
It's reliable with cash flows management.

I like how this tool is reliable for financial planning,budgeting and forecasting.It's simple to prepare custom financial reports reports with Vena.This tool is reliable with bank account reconciliation.

I lack anything that I can complain since this tool meets all my needs and expectations.

Lori
Business Systems Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vena provides flexibility to set up budgets, reports and other processes as flexibly as we need.

Kommentare: We were able to streamline and centrally collect data for our budgeting process, which save considerable time for the budget administrator and other admin assistants across our university. We created Board-level reporting templates that can be re-used every year to report the results of the budget process with only changes made as necessary for the format of the current reporting year. We collect forecasting information from over 330 departments and compile all the information within one template to estimate the financial outcome for the fiscal year. We have been able to include data in planning of various kinds in ways that we weren't able to by just using Excel, resulting in better planning results. We can create new planning or reporting processes and have the flexibility to save additional data input that isn't part of our ERP data. Overall, we have saved time, improved processes, created one version of the data visible to all involved in the process and created efficiencies by being able to share data across processes.

Flexibility to set up whatever process we are working on the way it needs to be set up for our business requirements. Continual improvements being done on the Vena add-in and browser administration interface. Formatting Excel templates and reports exactly as needed. Ability to pull in data from all data versions for any reporting or template. Ability to save non-financial data to use in reporting or calculations. Ability to control user input as needed to better quality data. Prompt customer service responses. Great implementation team. Administrative control over data visible to individual users. Workflows to show status for process steps and email notifications when a workflow step is ready for input or review. Once learned, allows for creation of new processes to collect or report data.

Having to download each Excel file, but once downloaded, it's easy to select the data we want to see.

Adwin
Jr. Financial Analyst in
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vena

Kommentare: Useful product but hard to use without constant support from their consultants.

Andrews
Andrews
Digital Operations Manager in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Come an intelligent solution for your company and making reports and dashboards

Kommentare: What fascinates us most about this instrument is that Vena allows us to complete checklists/end-of-month checks. Each of the to-do's can be easily found on a single board/screen.

Since we have used this product, we have not found a single flaw because the product we use is unique to our organization. As monthly reports now have the ability to provide department managers within a minute of the books closing

siva
Solution Architect in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excel based Performance Management Tool

Our Financial Planning and Analysis team picked Vena from many other tools. The reason for zeroing on this tool, is, it is an excel based tool. We have been doing all this work in excel since years. We have standardized the process and have fixed excel templates. However excel has certain limitations like version control, access control, audit trail etc. With Vena we overcame the limitations of excel while retaining the power, flexibility and ease of use of excel. We have many desperate IT systems some by choice and some by compulsion due to various acquisitions. We import the data from all these systems into vena database. Data is automatically consolidated and aggregated per our requirements for use in advanced management reports as well as ad hoc reports in vena. Vena offers workflow and approval management by project, department etc. Further one can drill up, drill down, slice and dice the data using vena. Variance analysis is a piece of cake in this tool. Vena customer service is good too.

There is a learning curve like any other tool. There is no drag and drop from a selection of columns, fields etc. However once you learn the tool, reporting becomes easier.

Merylin
Merylin
Project Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Business management tool

Kommentare: My experience has been good, this is because I can organize, manage or calculate from financial processes to accounting analysis if I so require, and it also has more advanced functions than the known tool.

what I like the most is that it has known capabilities and its monthly training for beginners is much less than others, but it is a functional and fast tool, it also has many templates

I do not feel that the tool is difficult, or that it is not organizationally functional

Tobin
Controller in USA

Add super powers to your Excel templates

I don't have to learn SQL programming languages or wait around for my computer department to do something . I can manage everything myself.

Being a young company, they need more demonstrations, downloaded working files to build users skills.

Whitney
Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, User Friendly Budgeting, Reporting, and Analysis Tool

Kommentare: Improved budgeting and ad hoc reporting

The Excel interface is my favorite part about Vena. Everyone within our business is familiar with and comfortable using Excel. Therefore, when we started using Vena for budgets, our contributors did not have to learn a completely new interface. However, Vena offers so much more than just Excel. I love how Vena shows you who made changes to the file and what the previous values in the file were. It helps hold people accountable. It is also very easy to make powerful reports using Vena.

We built a very complicated template which took a long time to open. However, Vena was very helpful in helping us optimize our template and improve the performance drastically.

Garlock
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

VENA SOLUTIONS IS AWESOME!

I particularly like how easily Vena integrates with my existing software programs (Microsoft Excel based), and the support provided to our business has been second to none!

There were a few glitches during set-up and installation and there is a bit of a learning curve as we customized the program to fit our particular requirements, however customer support made life as easy as possible.

Leslie
Director of Finance in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Forecasting/budgeting

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of switching between the different departments while within one spreadsheet. Eliminating the need to open/save/refresh each individual department spreadsheet in separate files.

I'm still figuring out all of the uses, so it may be available and I just don't know how. It would be helpful to be able to utilize more of the excel features, such as freezing rows/columns.

Trenton
Financial Analyst in USA

The ease of use is a big plus for me, but the consistent rollout of buggy updates is frustrating

The ease of use is a big plus for me. Was able to pick up a majority of the best practices within a couple weeks of use

I realize you are continually trying to enhance the product, but quality has been faulted in the past couple months.

Serguei
Accounting Manager in USA

Great software to consolidate numbers from multiple sources

Kommentare: Overall great experience using their spreadsheet templates which saves you a lot of time and helps you avoid errors.

I used to work at a bank where we had to collect financial information from numerous departments and Vena really helped us reduce the time we spent on consolidating the balances and avoid errors. Overall, a great software package if you need to collect huge amounts of the same data from different sources.

The only issue I had with this software was updating the template if new requirements were issued. If you contact customer support they can definitely help you but if you decide to do it yourself you need to become an expert in Vena.

Pat
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

VENA

Excel based which makes it very easy to use when you're already using excel.

The cut and paste feature takes a while specially since I work with big files.

Matt
Sr. Financial Analyst in USA

Powerful tool for budgeting and forecasting

Adaptability with Excel while still being able to use all Excel native functionality. Easy to input variables and run data rich spreadsheets

Setup time on individual templates can be cumbersome. Error messages are not very specific so you spend lots of time contacting the Help Desk.

Robert
CFO in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of VENA reporting and budgeting capabilities

Kommentare: VENA leadership very supportive of our implementation. Reacted quickly to our concerns

Ease of design and compatibility with Excel. Flexibility in implementation allowed us to try multiple iterations and change items like budget template design mid project.

Some start up bugs - Excel add in had to be added in a few times. Some users experienced unexplained data losses. Compatibility with MACs an issue

Shannon
Administrative Assistant in USA

Vena Cloud

Allows data import, easy to navigate and use, customer support is very helpful.

I'm sure there is something that could be improved, but personally, I cannot think of a single thing!

Kevin
CFO in USA
Computer-Software

First post implementation impression

Ease of use and retention of the all familiar Excel.

I look forward to the day Vena has a robust user group.