Filtern nach:

Über BusyConf

Collect speaker proposals, rate them, build a schedule, and handle ticket registration in a snap.

Erfahre mehr über BusyConf

Stuart O.
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2013

"Simple, well thought out, and personal"

Kommentare: Using BusyConf for my conference sold me on what to use for any future conference. All of the features worked together throughout the entire conference planning process and made my life, as well as my colleagues life, much easier. It was easy to accept Call for Proposals, as well as have our review board collaborate on which speakers to accept. BusyConf kept our review board focused on each individual speaker, and minimized bias. Our conference required multiple different ticket types, dated discounts, and workshops, which were all supported by BusyConf and were easy to setup. Support was great as well, being able to call in and talk to someone that knew exactly how to answer my questions and willing to consider new features based on my needs. I will say scheduling the conference was not as simple as the rest of the application, but with the right planning we got it all completed in no time.

Osman S.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2013

"Great for multi track conferences"

Kommentare: Pros: Call for proposals process with multiple users. This helped when I needed to review the speakers with my clients. Free schedule that worked on mobile phones. We did not have to pay for a mobile event app. Ticketing and registration page was well designed and we could insert our logos on it.

James K.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2013

"Great for multi track conferences"