Über Bloomerang

Cloudbasiertes Spendermanagement für moderne Spendenaktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Bloomerang

Bloomerang is easy to use, their costumer service is fast and efficient and they offer useful resources and webinars. They also have great price options for varying business sizes.

The automated surveys could be revised. I wish you could edit them because the lapsed one has offended some donors so we have stopped using it.

Bewertungen zu Bloomerang

Bloomerang hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bloomerang bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.126)

Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Director of Mission Advancement in USA

Excellent for Most Non-Profits

Kommentare: At a prior non-profit, I switched them from Raiser's Edge (desktop) to Bloomerang. I gained a ton of features and saved quite a bit. The conversion was painless. I've only had to contact support a few times and they have always been extremely helpful.
In my current role, I set them up with Bloomerang as their first database.
I have also recommended it on multiple occasions.

Bloomerang is intuitive and easy to use. Creating and reporting with custom field has never been easier and really allows you to customize it to your needs rather than using a standard field for something else. The ability to create embedded forms is a lifesaver. The integrated email capabilities save me from having to purchase another solution like Constant Contact. Plus, these interactions are automatically recorded in the donor/prospects data file. The integrated DonorSearch option is convenient, useful and cost-effective.

If my organization ran a ton of events, I'm not sure this would be my optimal solution. Currently, there is only one level of access - so I can't let a Board Member in to look around because any accidental changes they make would be permanent. I know that Bloomerang is working on this though.

Leng V.
Director of Operations in USA

Using Bloomerang for 5+ year and still happy with it

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. Honestly, we've been shopping around because another department of our organization would like to have a better CRM approach for ticketing events, but there are not many options out there that will offer what Bloomerang offers for that price. So, we are still sticking with Bloomerang for a while.

i like the most that they are continuously improving it in a way that anybody can tell. I love the efficiency of email campaign. It shows you who opened emails, who click on the links, who unsubscribed, etc. Many valuable information. Also the delivery email rate is higher that other competitors like Mailchimp. I like how easy to deploy this software is in both a computer and a cellphone.

The graphic design features. Even though this has improved considerably during the last 3 years it still not has good has other softwares. For example the fonts are very limited, which disrupts the branding of the organization.

Amanda J.
Philanthropie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang (proceed with caution)

Kommentare: I think there were a few things in the demo process they could have shared with us, especially about the form.

This review comes from someone very new to Bloomerang, but not new to the implementation process of databases. This product is very intuitive and easy to use on the back end. It has some great features and I'm excited to fully implement it for our organization. There team has been great to respond to requests and they offer some excellent webinars and education for fundraisers.

This was not said at all in our demo process, and I failed to ask, so I wanted to share the information with those going through the selection process. They only have one donation form and it is not very pleasing to the eye. If you want to make any changes to it (font, setup, changing it to monthly only form) you must have experience with HTML code. Something I do not have experience doing. The best practice for monthly giving is to have it's only form, and unfortunately this is something we won't be able to implement because of the HTML coding requirement. Also, their email service is great but not automated in any way. So if you're planning to have a new donor welcome series of emails you must do it manually they do not have any email automation. We're now looking into MailChimp to possibly use for email automation.

Antwort von Bloomerang

Hi Amanda, thanks for your feedback! We're always working on improving our online giving and email marketing features. We've recently released a MailChimp integration as well! https://bloomerang.co/blog/new-feature-bloomerang-mailchimp-integration/

Jim G.

Bloomerang review

Kommentare: Easy to use and generate meaningful results. Easy to see progress and where we stand.

Really love the UI. The timeline is clear and intuitive. Donor summary is also very well laid out. It would be good if it could be configured by the user. The same comment applies to the organization dashboard, user configurability is needed. Very much appreciate the donor stewarding suggestions on the dashboard. Report generation is about the most intuitive I've seen and allows you to download into Excel with two clicks. Also the forms make out website a real resources for staff, volunteers, and donors. Also, once you get the hang of it importing is really easy too.

Not a good software for tracking volunteer activities. Apart from logging hours, the tracking, scheduling are really awkward work-arounds. Really want to configure the organization dashboard as well.

Ashley C.
Director of Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly impressed

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Bloomerang has been the best investment for our donor management. It is simple to use, yet its powerful enough to handle all of the high-capacity functions that we need as a non-profit. The reporting feature is the most user-friendly that I have ever used!

There have been times when I wished it had a certain feature (like payment processing). But then, it shows up!

Melissa W.
Administrative Director in USA

Great System

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Bloomerang has a very user friendly interface which makes it easy to use for all areas needed, email campaigns, donor management, financial reports and so much more.

Finding the correct filters for reports or letters can take some trial and error to get the correct results.

Brian A.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

perfect first CRM for a small nonprofit

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience across the board with multiple NPOs using Bloomerang

Easy to use for non-tech-savvy users and had the basic functionality we were looking for. Also has a mobile app and a matching modern UI in the web version.

Email campaign/newsletter functionality is a little tricky for new folks to understand. Totally functional, but not intuitive.

Andrew W.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang for the WIN!

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

1)Really really strong support! From the conversion team to the people in the chat. Helpful and quick when you are stuck. Additional seminars that cover topics of interest(beyond the software) as well as how to sessions. 2)Very easy to use for the entire team 3)powerful enough to generate reports that save time

It lacks a good newsletter integration so we use third party. The layout of the interface is locked, it would be great if you could reorder the elements. I'd like to have the ability to customize the dashboard more-

Margare H.
Marketing & Development Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

bloomerang for the argyros

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: CRM has been clear and easy for others to view constituents

I have to admit that we could use more features of this product and we look forward to exploring more tools and functions. Easy to add constituents and gifts

I have difficulty with creating and modifying households, could be user error!

Vendor Management Lead in Indien

1- customer care 2 - Reporting tools could be better

Connie M.
Director of Development in USA

Great non-profit CRM

Kommentare: One of the biggest benefits for our staff is the ability for all to be able to use the system at the same time, and any changes made in the files are immediately stored and accessible. Obviously this was not the case when we were using an Excel spreadsheet for our record keeping. The ability to add a donor's picture to their file is also a great benefit. We have thousands of supporters and appreciate being able to have reference for who they are, especially prior to an event we are attending. Bloomerang is available anytime, anywhere online. So I can open a file on my phone in an instant to reference a picture, an address or phone number, a recent donation, or to know the giving level of a particular donor.

We are a small agency with 5 employees. We used to use a spreadsheet to track all donations for our agency. After much searching and comparing, we chose Bloomerang as the best option to manage our donor data base. At the time, we wanted to add pictures of our donors for familiarity, but that was not yet available. We were told that would be added in the future, and within the year, it was an added feature in Bloomerang. It is one of our favorite features now. The system is very user-friendly, and anytime we need assistance, or have a question, the Bloomerang staff is very responsive in the live "chat" option and always very helpful. The online free training that is continually available is also great. We recently hired a new staff member who has access to all the beginning level training as well.

One feature that I would like to have, that is not available, is the option to upload a WORD document to send in an email blast. The templates for newsletters, etc. is fine, but sometimes I want to send an event flyer or other custom documents that cannot be loaded in the system.

Jacquie B.
Community Engagement Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So glad we switched to Bloomerang!

Kommentare: We are a better Community Engagement team because of Bloomerang. We are growing our individual fundraising and using the tool to help us plan and track and raise more money. The auto surveys, email tracking, grant management, notes and reports are all huge improvements over other systems we have used. We frequently express our happiness with Bloomerang and gratitude for having found the system.

Our team is using Bloom (as we call it) to track our activity and our fundraising. We have set up Major Gift and Grant Management. We use the surveys. We track emails. We are frequent attendees at webinars. I call it another member of the team, a very valuable one at that. The support is excellent too. We have depended on it often in our first year. And , the Bloom team is open to user ideas on how the product might be better.

Any glitches along the way were solved thanks to the excellent support - by call or live chat.

Keith G.
Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best product I've used out of the box!

Kommentare: I am absolutely thrilled with Bloomerang! Not only does everything work out of the box with this software, but the technical support is AMAZING!!! I've never worked with a better technical support team for any product. Ever. There are not many people familiar with fundraising in the rural area we operate out of, so I wanted to find a product that would guide you along the way in case I ever left and the next person coming in didn't know what to do. If you follow their prompts (and take their free classes) you will be successful. Our previous software didn't have any reporting capabailities (why were we even using it? IDK) so when we switched over I loved getting to generate my own reports. And because they focus on Donor Retention, we actually saw our retention rate increase from 33% to 42% in 9 months!

This platform is super easy to use, and will meet all of your basic needs right out of the box. So many other platforms require days of setup and customization, not Bloomerang. Everything works the way it is supposed to without needing to know how to do backend coding or extensive customizations. But perhaps the thing I like the best is that it prompts the Development Team on actions to take, who to reach out to, and areas to keep an eye on. It's like putting on the bumper guards at the bowling alley so you'll always be successful if you actually use the software.

My least favorite thing about the software is when you have to search out other products to do simple tasks. Really it only impacts one place - online forms, which includes online giving. The forms built into Bloomerang are fully functional but very basic. I'd like to have the option to be able to customize the forms without having to find another product to use.

Maranne mcdade M.
Executive Director in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang 2 years later

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied.

The web-based interface is fantastic. The evolution of flexibility and email marketing agility is not growing as fast as our organization's ability to maximize it. But, at this price point, Bloomerang has proven to be a very useful mechanism for volunteer engagement, donor development and stewardship, and for developing reports to enable us to better steward our donors and increase the number of donors overall..

Bloomerang is a little clunky. As we have gotten better at using it, our end-user satisfaction has lowered. We know more and want to be able to do more. For example, navigating in and out of email templates and copying and searching for past templates used is slow and multi-step, requiring back to the beginning navigation. Online forms development and email creation are somewhat "clunky".

Ruth ann L.
Business Manager in USA

Valuable technology for Nonprofit Business

Kommentare: The planning to set up our donor base with Bloomerang took months. The migration of data to Bloom was difficult. However, we had the constant help of a Bloomerang specialist to help us with the program set up and launching. I give credit to our own administrators for setting things up meaningfully. To get quality results from Bloomerang, the users MUST set the program up correctly in the first place. After that, there will still be a learning curve. Now that we are 2 1/2 years into Bloom, we rely on it for all our donor activity. We also use the QBO syncronizing feature. It is great

Ease of data entry. Security. Multi-user capability. Ease of record keeping

The steep learning curve for beginners.

Kevin F.
Marketing & Communications Manager in USA

Easy to use interface

Kommentare: One of the best things about Bloomerang is there customer support. It is very easy to call them and get a very knowledgeable person that works directly for the company. After talking to them, they email you with what was discussed to make it easier to go back and follow directions.

I like that Bloomerang is very easy to use and understand. In today's society, we have incredible technology and constant updates that fill up our news feeds and dashboards to the point where it gets confusing at times. Bloomerang does a good job making everything look super clean and easy to read. Not only that, it's easy to find something in the reports section because the reports are very straightforward to understand how they work.

Compared to other programs, they don't have a beautiful online form which is why we use another 3rd party that also works with Bloomerang. There are also more steps to take to send a thank you email. These aren't big things but sometimes I wish that updates would come out sooner.

Kelly N.

You Don't Have To Spend A Lot To Get A Lot

Kommentare: This has been a great tool for a small organization to utilize. Whenever we have questions or problems using the tool, the team at Bloomerang has been very accessible and helpful. I appreciate that we can "chat" or ask for a call back without having to rifle through the help library when we have a specialized question.

This is a very user friendly software package that allows you to manage donor relationships. I love that it's connected to communications software so you can send targeted emails/newsletters/etc and it tracks engagement. We also have access to DonorSearch, which usually costs boku bucks and out of the price range normally for a small nonprofit like ours. Now we can do donor research without it breaking our bank. I also like that you can set up tasks to help remind you about connecting with specific donors.

I don't like that when you set up a business and enter someone's name associated with the business, that you can't easily search for that person by name. It seems only the individual name search works this way. My work around is to search using email addresses, but sometimes I don't know that. It would also be lovely to tie business giving to each person's account who is connected to that business (if the gifts are corporate gifts). This way, I might be dealing with someone in accounting about a gift by a bank, but I have to go through multiple bank employee names of file before I find who authorized a specific gift.

Mary A.
Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang - Big Bang for your Non-Profit CRM Buck!

Kommentare: Great company to do business with! Had a very positive experience starting with the sales team, on through implementation and going live. We budgeted for some customization related to our website donation page and e-newsletters--well worth the money. Fantastic customer support since going live! Triggers for 1st time donor calls are a big plus for getting the engagement and donor retention ball rolling. Looking forward to using DonorSearch more--pricing on that is a real bargain!

Bloomerang's functionality, ease of use and flexibility were deemed very important for a small non-profit with zero database experience. Having all grant and donor data in one location has made the organization much more efficient with regard to mailings and e-communications! Love the flexibility of being able to edit individual acknowledgment letters. Bloomerang’s focus on donor retention practices and engagement stand to strengthen donor relationships and increase revenue. Finally, significant value and opportunity are represented in the DonorSearch add-on to conduct prospect research and enhance major gift pursuit.

Be sure to factor in adequate implementation costs, especially if your organization is new to data conversion. While Bloomerang offers great small shop pricing for organizations with few donors and small budgets, in terms of implementation I would recommend, and budget for, either their customized conversion or a basic conversion with the help of a consultant. This is too important an investment for folks who are already short on time, and in this case, the needed expertise. So not really a con, more like a reality check if you are new to database software. Multiple tributes within a single gift seem problematic and could use improvement.

Jared S.
Director of Relationships & Giving in USA

Get some traction

Kommentare: This has been an invaluable tool in our work to build relationships with our constituents.

The software helps me feel more in charge of fundraising. It's one place that keeps all my information in a reliable and accessible way. It really assists with the informal nature of relationship building by offering structures to articulate and evaluate.

Sometimes the processes can be a little too involved, especially the ones that I use less often. I find myself having to re-teach myself things because there are so many steps. But honestly, that's a minimal critique. I really do believe the software is as effective as the user.

Scott B.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So much easier to use than our previous CRM

Kommentare: We have two people in our comapny that use Bloomerang on a daily basis, and we find that we both use it in entirely different capacities. Throughout the year we find ourselves using so many different aspects of it —entering gifts, tracking engagement, creating notes & interactions, running reports, and so on. That just goes to show how robust it is.

Bloomerang provides so much more versatility and functionality than our previous CRM tool. I love the ease of entering donations, an easy-to-read Timeline for each donor/organization, the ease of creating receipts/acknowledgements, and so many more things. I especially love the "Chat" function for customer support — quite often I'm able to open up that chat window and there's a representive there that helps me with whatever question I have that day (creating reports, looking for features, giving a "how-to", etc)

I would love to see the "Templates" area for reports fleshed out even more. I've found that some of the reports that my Executive Director have asked for would appear to be reports that many upper-level management would be looking for, but I've had to build them from scratch. But I also know that Bloomerang offers an area where we can make suggestions, so I utilize that when this occurs.

Diane C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang is easy to use and access stored information plus they have A+ customer support

Bloomerang is very easy to use compared to E-Tapestry which is what we had been using before. Running reports and lists is a breeze and I love that our e-communications and online/recurring giving is all integrated in Bloomerang which was not the case in E-Tapestry. We're very pleased with it. It has saved me lots of time because everything is really intuitive and simple. Plus, the chat support is awesome. If I run into problems I get quick help and usually it's easy to do whatever is I need to do!

The online giving forms aren't integrated into our website (people are directed to a Bloomerang hosted pate) which I think would be nice and enhance the donor experience. I've not done a good job or spent the necessary time to set up grant tracking as I would like to have it and I wish that felt as easy as running reports does.

Liz M.

An Important Investment

Kommentare: I love Bloomerang. I've used it as a one person Development Team for a couple years and for the first time in our organization's 45 year history we are able to track gifts without a messy spreadsheet. We now have added a team member who is finding it easy to dive in with all the great on-demand trainings they offer. I look forward to using more of Bloomerang's tools now that we have a little more capacity.

Bloomerang makes it super easy to track donor info and run reports to manage your fundraising data. The team is great--warm, wonderful people who understand nonprofit fundraising needs. Their frequent webinars are excellent to keep you up on new trends, ideas, and sharing best practices and their on-demand classes on how to use the database are extremely helpful.

Importing interactions from our custom program software can get tricky and often results in duplicate accounts that we later have to try to clean up. And I wish there could be prompt for monthly recurring gifts that made it easier to enter them, rather than having to look them up and add each payment--there's got to be an easier way for this once a recurring gift is set up.

vor 9 Monaten

I love this Liz! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback.

Idit S.

great for small non-profits

Kommentare: Have recommended to others and would continue to do so. For small non-profits that are not going to hire a full time database person, this is simple enough for our entire staff to use. We even use it to track our client information since it is easy enough to manage. Stands out for customer service. When we can't figure things out, they quickly help and have solved everything quickly (or explained the limits).

It was easy to on-board and set up. Great customer service. We were able to quickly get data into the system, send emails, integrate on our website and get the basics running. As small non-profit, it is growing with us as we are growing our donor management and tracking capabilities.

The power of reporting and on-line forms could be improved. Editing/importing data is also a little awkward. Wish there was a way to bulk update that was simpler. Customization is limited. There is a tension between not be so complicated like other software, but sometime it is a little too simple. That said, I would still choose this in a heart beat.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much! Since Bloomerang's acquisition of Kindful, we have drastically upgraded our online giving tools, as well as added new functionality like peer-to-peer! You can check them out here: https://bloomerang.co/features/online-giving-tools/ Here's a quick guide for making mass udpates: https://www.sidekicksolutionsllc.com/bloomerang/blog/how-to-mass-edit-mass-update-constituents-in-bloomerang

Aaron S.
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

King of Integrations (with great Support)

Kommentare: Switching to Bloomerang (and some third-party services that integrate well) has been a key to taking our organization to the next level.

Bloomerang does almost everything you need out-of-the-box, and even more with a little custom help from the team during setup. But what really makes it shine is the integrations. If a built-in feature isn't cutting it for you, then add your favorite service and just use Bloomerang to track. Even if an integration isn't native (automatic), you can add it via Zapier.

The interface is built to be user-friendly, and it is for the most part. But there's just no reason to cut off the side margins. At least for viewing reports with lots of columns, a wider view would greatly improve the experience and usability. I shouldn't have to export a list just to see more than 5 columns.

Gina M.
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Could not be more pleased with Bloomerang CRM!

Kommentare: We had previously used a CRM that we were very displeased with and our database was a mess in our previous software. Bloomerang helped clean that up so that we could have a clean transition to Bloomerang. So appreciated!

From start to finish, Bloomerang makes it a priority that the customer is working with a real, live person. Not only is their staff informed and reputable, they are personally invested in their work at Bloomerang and the organizations that utilize the CRM.

This software has been efficient and useful across all categories!