Über Bloomerang

Cloudbasiertes Spendermanagement für moderne Spendenaktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Bloomerang

Bloomerang is easy to use, their costumer service is fast and efficient and they offer useful resources and webinars. They also have great price options for varying business sizes.

The automated surveys could be revised. I wish you could edit them because the lapsed one has offended some donors so we have stopped using it.

Bewertungen zu Bloomerang

Bloomerang hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.283 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bloomerang bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.283)

Karen
Karen
CEO in USA

I love Bloomerang

Kommentare: Most fundraising vendors I've worked with feel very "salesy". Not Bloomerang. The company is made up of genuinely good people who honestly care about improving nonprofits' relationships with donors and helping them reach fundraising goals. I've been a customer for over 10 years and their culture continues to be this way. I also love how much time I save - other CRMs require a lot of time to clean up and input data; with Bloomerang I am able to spend more time actually raising money.

The reporting meets all our needs, data is easy to import and read, customer service and tutorial videos and articles are on point, and the company offers continuing education courses on fundraising strategies.

I've converted to Bloomerang from other CRMs at three different organizations now. Whatever cons they are, they are very minimal, and Bloomerang is constantly improving its system. Any major cons I could think of in the past have been resolved through upgrades they've done over the years. If I ever do have an issue, they are extremely open to feedback and will add my concerns to their list of features to improve.

Director of Mission Advancement in USA

Excellent for Most Non-Profits

Kommentare: At a prior non-profit, I switched them from Raiser's Edge (desktop) to Bloomerang. I gained a ton of features and saved quite a bit. The conversion was painless. I've only had to contact support a few times and they have always been extremely helpful.
In my current role, I set them up with Bloomerang as their first database.
I have also recommended it on multiple occasions.

Bloomerang is intuitive and easy to use. Creating and reporting with custom field has never been easier and really allows you to customize it to your needs rather than using a standard field for something else. The ability to create embedded forms is a lifesaver. The integrated email capabilities save me from having to purchase another solution like Constant Contact. Plus, these interactions are automatically recorded in the donor/prospects data file. The integrated DonorSearch option is convenient, useful and cost-effective.

If my organization ran a ton of events, I'm not sure this would be my optimal solution. Currently, there is only one level of access - so I can't let a Board Member in to look around because any accidental changes they make would be permanent. I know that Bloomerang is working on this though.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good CRM for Donor Management

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Library of resources, trainng was solid, good knowledge-base.

Coming from Little Green Light, I was a little overwhelmed. Not the prettiest of CRM's, could use better integrations.

Caroline
Executive Director in USA

New and Happy Bloomerang User

Kommentare: Has been a great transition and easy to move from one CRM to Bloomerang.

We switched from Donor Perfect to Bloomerang for the ease of tracking groups and creating reports that are custom to our organization and couldn't be happier!

We did have some issues with converting Households over to Boomerang. This was due to the way we used Households in our old CRM.

Kristine
Kristine
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is HANDS DOWN the best.

Kommentare: Wonderful. That is all.

I am a sole user of our agency's donor/constituent software. I'm stubborn and like to try to figure things out before asking for help, BUT Bloomerang's customer service team is outstanding. I've never been on hold or had to wait long at all for support. Plus, you get a real person that also helps you implement things that come about during your conversation. There are also many avenues you can contact them. AND, their webinars with other community partners are always so insightful, and fun!

I'm hoping that we can, down the line, make online donation forms--for general donations and events--a little more visually inviting (easier to read). Also, more like a menu with a shopping cart for check out, instead of working with an outside vendor that integrates with Bloomerang.

Antwort von Bloomerang

Thanks so much Kristine! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Support. Since Bloomerang acquired Kindful, we have drastically upgraded our online giving tools, as well as added new functionality like peer-to-peer! You can check them out here: https://bloomerang.co/features/online-giving-tools/

Alicia
Alicia
Chief Operations and Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great option for any nonprofit!

Kommentare: Bloomerang is a pleasure to work with! Their customer services is topnotch.

Bloomerang is an excellent donor management tool for our team. After careful research of many options, Bloomerang stood out for its ease of use, library of video tutorials, and functionality. It was easy to set up and has been integral in growing our development pipelines.

Every once in a while we run into a feature we wish was available. Our team is able to quickly open a ticket with the technology team at Bloomerang and many times the feature can be added!

Antwort von Bloomerang

Thanks, Alicia! Keep those product/feature requests coming; we love it!

Lisa
Lisa
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great donor management system

Kommentare: Great experience since deployment. Important to have a skilled conversion specialist when you convert. Great customer service.

It’s ease of use, focus on retention and stewardship, online chat feature and continuous learning through Bloomerang Academy.

I wish it could globally change/edit and the write off feature worked better.

The Best Little Fundraising CRM Money Can Buy

Kommentare: Great control over how I set up and manage the database to meet most fundraising needs. Love the best in class reporting functionality; they are doing stuff no one else is doing in that realm.

Easy to implement. Great customer service. Robust reporting features. Great user interface. Best in class features. Just upgraded email marketing features!

Not a lot of options for online fundraising campaigns (vs a regular donation page), and online forms are limited.

Antwort von Bloomerang

Thanks so much! Since Bloomerang's acquisition of Kindful, we have drastically upgraded our online giving tools, as well as added new functionality like peer-to-peer! You can check them out here: https://bloomerang.co/features/online-giving-tools/

Joe
Joe
Executive Director in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to grow your fundraising and stay on top of donor thank yous.

I love the look of the software - the dashboard, the profiles of the constituents. I like the lifetime giving chart and the level of giving - hot or cold. I love the reminder to call first-time donors.

The learning curve for reporting and getting the information that you need out.

Ann
Ann
Executive Director in Bermuda

Important of Data collection

Kommentare: The great thing about Bloomerang is that you can look at the profile page and see what interactions you have with a person/organization on one page.

It is very important that we capture data on our customers/users/donors/supporters and Bloomerang allows us to do that.

Inability to modify the survey templates provided Inability to make changes to our own templates we have created. Not getting newer/different email templates on a regular basis (annual)

Development Manager in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software for the nonprofit fundraiser!

The software is *very* easy to use. The pages load quickly. The search function is very efficient. The product is thoroughly and thoughtfully designed with the nonprofit fundraiser in mind to make most every situation easy to navigate (from, the basics to such things as tributes, or soft credits). Customizing it is very easy and intuitive. In addition to a computer, it may be used on a tablet (e.g. iPad), and a phone (e.g. iPhone) in most scenarios, although on a phone things can be a little awkward, but still usable. Importing a database of 800 accounts was seamless, after taking the time to prepare the import files properly (using the instructions provided on the web site). Coaching for this was available using email or live chat, although the instructions on the web site are so thorough, concise, and clear, that I did not need that. There is a vast library of instructional materials for assisting with most functions (articles and videos), and their customer service department is very easy to access and get clear instruction on things that need more in depth assistance. Regular instructional webinars are offered, which are very informative, and become videos within their vast instructional video library for any user's use.

I use the product at odd times, and live customer support is not available late at night, or on weekends or holidays.

Lindsey
Database Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for Your Buck

Kommentare: Bloomerang handles not only our team's contact management but is also the financial hub for all of our donations. It is now a tool essential for our department's analytics and fundraising team. We can't live without it!

I like that this software is extremely user-friendly. There is a multitude of tutorials, articles, and narratives of explanation of functions of this product. You will never question how to use this product!

I do wish this product had more add-on features such as texting, social media tracking, and a mobile app.

Angie
Executive Director in USA

Love it!!!

Kommentare: I switched to Bloomerang after being with another database system for a little more than a year. I have never looked back and have recommended Bloomerang to so many other nonprofits in my area. I have never had a problem that couldn't be figured out or worked around.

The clean look, ease of use and ever-updating features are wonderful. The additional trainings on many topics related to non-profits are a bonus. I love that I never have to encounter the word "query" when running reports! I also appreciate that many features are automatically included so I don't feel "nickel and dimed" every time I need to integrate new features.

I wish there was an easy "shopping cart" feature that would integrate with my website so I could easily sell tickets to events without having to manually each purchase.

Summer
Advancement Director in USA

We love Bloomerang!

Kommentare: Overall, we are extremely happy with Bloomerang! Switching to this product has made our daily processes much smoother.

We greatly appreciate the ease of this product. It is simple to learn, simple to use every day. We integrated from a very outdated and very messy product. Bloomerang's team was very thorough in cleaning up our data and helping us along this entire process. Bloomerang's support is also excellent!

Occasionally, our team struggles with the reporting element in Bloomerang. For the most part, we are able to get everything we need from reports. However, there are times where the reporting feature is a bit complex and difficult to use. We are thankful that support is available to assist when issues occur.

Christi
Director of Development and Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very solid CRM for mid-sized nonprofits

Kommentare: My favorite thing about Bloomerang is that it makes pulling reports accessible to a much wider group of people than our previous systems did. We used to need dedicated analysts to pull reports for the fundraising team, but with Bloomerang, even our most technologically challenged team members are willing to try running a report on their own.

My organization has been using Bloomerang for almost 5 years now. We choose it because we wanted a software that could help us manage a major donor cultivation strategy and a mass-marketing/email strategy at the same time. This software was the only one that we found that could do both of those things well. In the years that we've used Bloomerang, we've grown substantially (from a small-mid nonprofit to a fairly large one). It's been exciting to watch Bloomerang grow with us over those same years. They keep adding new features that address our growing needs. We originally thought Bloomerang might be the best fit software for a couple years, but we're still very satisfied and have realized that it can meet our growing needs for many more years.

There are some things that we have struggled with over the years, but most have been addressed with recent upgrades to the Bloomerang system. Our current biggest annoyance is that it's hard to filter out mass emails when looking at a donor timeline. We have a workaround for that, so it's not been a major challenge to date.

Jane
Director of Mission Advancement in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for mid-sized non profit

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Bloomerang has been terrific. We have much better reporting functionality, we track interactions more effectively. We create make use of all the features, and chose event software that integrates directly into BLoomerang this year, which has saved us a world of duplicate entry. We're very happy users.

I've been in fundraising for over 25 years and have used a lot of different CRM systems for fundraising. Bloomerang is my favorite because it is intuitive, well-designed, and because the company is continually updating and improving functionality. The ease of creating reports and pulling the information we need is my favorite thing about Bloomerang, followed by how easy it is to get technical support when we need it.

It is never fun to transition CRM software, and we had been with our previous provider for 15 years. We had a lot of data, and much of it was not maintained as well as I would have liked. But, Bloomerang met a rushed time line and we had what we needed to move forward as an organization. While we're very happy with Bloomerang, I would like to have a less clunkly way to track tribute gifts, and to produce letters to notificants in Bloomerang.

Antwort von Bloomerang

Wow Jane! Thank you for the jam packed insightful feedback. We have the best customers, thank you much.

Gina
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could not be more pleased with Bloomerang CRM!

Kommentare: We had previously used a CRM that we were very displeased with and our database was a mess in our previous software. Bloomerang helped clean that up so that we could have a clean transition to Bloomerang. So appreciated!

From start to finish, Bloomerang makes it a priority that the customer is working with a real, live person. Not only is their staff informed and reputable, they are personally invested in their work at Bloomerang and the organizations that utilize the CRM.

This software has been efficient and useful across all categories!

Diane
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang is easy to use and access stored information plus they have A+ customer support

Bloomerang is very easy to use compared to E-Tapestry which is what we had been using before. Running reports and lists is a breeze and I love that our e-communications and online/recurring giving is all integrated in Bloomerang which was not the case in E-Tapestry. We're very pleased with it. It has saved me lots of time because everything is really intuitive and simple. Plus, the chat support is awesome. If I run into problems I get quick help and usually it's easy to do whatever is I need to do!

The online giving forms aren't integrated into our website (people are directed to a Bloomerang hosted pate) which I think would be nice and enhance the donor experience. I've not done a good job or spent the necessary time to set up grant tracking as I would like to have it and I wish that felt as easy as running reports does.

Bloomerang Review

Kommentare: I work with several clients that use Bloomerang for their database. This software is very easy to use and very user friendly. They are very responsive when you have questions or are having issues using their software. I would highly recommend this database software to any organization. I have worked with two other database soft wares and Boomerang has been the best so far.

I switched to Bloomerang about two years ago and this has been a great change. Their customer service and help center is very easy to navigate and a representative responds to your questions within seconds. From step by step instructions on how to pull reports, trouble shooting problems, helping with deleting and importing new constituents, any issues or questions you have they have answer for you within minutes. I love their feature of online webinars that introduce you to their new features and updates. These webinars are extremely helpful and give me the knowledge and information I need to train new employees on this software. Another pro is that they are open to suggestions and improvements. I have sent in a few changes that would make pulling reports easier and updates that will help decrease entering duplicate constituents and they have taken this feedback and acted on it. Several of their new features address the recommendations I have sent them.

What I like least about this software is that it does not auto populate the city and state when you put in the zip code for a constituents account. This is a feature that I was use to using with other software. This was a helpful feature to have that made data entry easier. I am also not in love with their acknowledgment generator because you can not edit individual letters once they are merged into the Bloomerang template. This is a feature I would like to see, because many of the clients I work with like to add a personal touch to each acknowledgment. We are not able to use Bloomerang for this process because to edit each individual letter we would have to generate acknowledgments one by one, not in bulk, which is very inconvenient and time consuming.

Melinda
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Got out of hostage situation

Kommentare: I came into a new position and when the company mentioned their donor database it was like they were caught up in a hostage situation. They were stuck in an expensive contract with something they barely knew how to work with. A key component of my hire was that I knew how to work with this big, aggressive, expensive system. What a backward way to think! I had always heard of Bloomerang thanks to their presence at conferences, webinars and experts. To move to a simpler system meant more people could use this tool. So what do I like best? Bloomerang became an effective tool so that more than one person could use the system. Increased functionality meant we could accept online donations and training people became a cinch.
Bloomerang is an excellent tool and I can't see any areas for improvement. One feature several users including myself have requested is currently in development. So Bloomerang listens to their users to offer solutions and keep the platform moving forward. They are patching the holes in the roof and doing the maintenance needed- not making you buy a whole new house to get upgrades.

I came into a new position and when the company mentioned their donor database it was like they were caught up in a hostage situation. They were stuck in an expensive contract with something they barely knew how to work with. A key component of my hire was that I knew how to work with this big, aggressive, expensive system. What a backward way to think! I had always heard of Bloomerang thanks to their presence at conferences, webinars, and experts. To move to a simpler system meant more people could use this tool. So what do I like best? Bloomerang became an effective tool so that more than one person could use the system. Increased functionality meant we could accept online donations and training people became a cinch.

Sara
Fundraising, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang is AMAZING!

Kommentare: Our previous data was kept in an Access Data Base (It was HORRIBLE) Since switching to Bloomerang I've had no issues tracking donors, reaching out to first time donors and our repeat donors by having reports to run at my fingertips. It's simple to enter new information into and so incredibly user friendly for someone who didn't know much about data bases. Right from the beginning when I was researching software programs I found the sales people to be super friendly, non-pushy and incredibly helpful in building my presentation to the board. Hands down it was easiest software to navigate and can do so much more than I've even used it for.

User-friendly; Easy to learn; Awesome customer assistance when it's been needed; prompt responses; dedicated employees (my original sales rep (Gabriel) STILL emails me a couple times in a year to see how things are going and if there's anything I need... :) ) Very easy to get almost any type of a report I need-quickly and effortlessly. I would recommend it to any agency looking to purchase donor software (and have). Sales rep was NEVER pushy but extremely helpful in assisting me with "selling" this product to my Board of Directors. Love all the webinars and teaching tools in the library that I can use if I want.

I just don't have the time in my every day job to use this software to it's full potential. (That's on me, not the product though...) I wish it did grant tracking too.

Melissa
Director of Development in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Bloomerang

Kommentare: I selected Bloomerang and set it up as our database at two organizations and have used it daily for a total of 4.5 years. I have really enjoyed using it and it has suited our small fundraising shops well.

Some things I love about Bloomerang: its user-friendly design; great customer service; donation categorization structure; dashboard showing status of campaigns and donor retention rate; engagement meter and generosity meter; ability to easily make notes and save attachments to a donor record; ease of getting to donor records quickly; simple reporting functions; integration with online donation forms; and automatic inclusion of a recurring donation option on donation forms.

The biggest drawback I found with Bloomerang is the thank you letter feature. You can apply filters to create different thank you letters for different types of gifts, but the letters are exported as a PDF, which makes it difficult to fine-tune any of the verbiage. So if I need to edit a particular letter I have to go back to the donor record, edit it, and download the new letter.

Renee
Technology Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang is easy to use for all staff at small nonprofit

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the chat feature for help; it has surpassed all of our expectations (it makes it easy to recommend the software because of this). We did not jump into using Bloomerang as a tool to increase donations right away, we first focused on building our system. We had a new development person who, after a year, is finally digging deeper into report analysis, which has been our goal. Bloomerang support is continually updating their product. Understandably, new implementations can take time, but their tech team does listen to their users, so I always take the time to let them know of an improvement I would like to see them make (which hasn't been much!). I think new users need to know that it's not an out-of-the box solution. My team knew exactly what we wanted to improve on from our old software. We put a lot of thought into "building" our Bloomerang. For example, we wanted "organization type" further broke down (academic, business, city/county, civic group/other, faith, foundation/trust, municipal (library/police dept/fire dept etc), public health). We also wanted to gather data by county, but realized later we aren't really using it. We created our database in 2016, so maybe they have examples to provide inspiration to new users, this would have been very useful. We have not used any of the additional paid features, such as viewing in DonorSearch. We serve a rural, low-income area and likely would not see a benefit.

The interface is very user-friendly. I am the tech support person at the agency, but other staff has been comfortable enough to build reports on their own and manage the e-newsletter (mostly admin asst and development director). That takes a lot off of my plate; I only swing in for questions if staff ask, which isn't much. Staff likes generating the thank you letters right from the Bloomerang platform. Regarding the cost, it is a good value especially compared to other platforms. As a small nonprofit of 4500 households, we felt that we could justify the cost, which we choose to pay annually. We rely on Bloomerang for generating our mailing lists. We have two appeals, the fall appeal goes out to everyone. We are able to target our spring appeal to our most dedicated donors. We like the soft credit feature so we can track a person who brought in a donation on behalf of their church and the relationships feature so we can connect how donors are connected with other donors. We expanded the relationships list to faith/faith member, civic group/civic group member, municipal group/municipal member, housemate, academic in addition to family relationships. We use the secure embed donation forms, which removes our responsibility for PCI compliance for credit cards.

We still struggle with the report feature. We have no problem with simple reports, but some can get very complicated and we are not sure if we are doing them right. We always reach out to Bloomerang support to make sure that our info is drawing accurately on the more complicated reports. Usually these reports are staples, so once they are created, the user is good to go for all future use, except changing the dates of the report. We have become very resourceful in finding new uses for reports. We have had to get creative with how we do other things in the system - Bloomerang doesn't fit every nonprofit situation. For example, we use the Pledges feature as a billing solution for sponsors of our annual Holiday Lights drive-through display. We enter commitments as a 1, 2, or 3 year pledge. I can see room for improvement in the volunteer data collection options.

Connie
Director of Development in USA

Great non-profit CRM

Kommentare: One of the biggest benefits for our staff is the ability for all to be able to use the system at the same time, and any changes made in the files are immediately stored and accessible. Obviously this was not the case when we were using an Excel spreadsheet for our record keeping. The ability to add a donor's picture to their file is also a great benefit. We have thousands of supporters and appreciate being able to have reference for who they are, especially prior to an event we are attending. Bloomerang is available anytime, anywhere online. So I can open a file on my phone in an instant to reference a picture, an address or phone number, a recent donation, or to know the giving level of a particular donor.

We are a small agency with 5 employees. We used to use a spreadsheet to track all donations for our agency. After much searching and comparing, we chose Bloomerang as the best option to manage our donor data base. At the time, we wanted to add pictures of our donors for familiarity, but that was not yet available. We were told that would be added in the future, and within the year, it was an added feature in Bloomerang. It is one of our favorite features now. The system is very user-friendly, and anytime we need assistance, or have a question, the Bloomerang staff is very responsive in the live "chat" option and always very helpful. The online free training that is continually available is also great. We recently hired a new staff member who has access to all the beginning level training as well.

One feature that I would like to have, that is not available, is the option to upload a WORD document to send in an email blast. The templates for newsletters, etc. is fine, but sometimes I want to send an event flyer or other custom documents that cannot be loaded in the system.

Samantha
Development Associate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bloomerang to the rescue!

Kommentare: We are a small shop non-profit and because of Bloomerang's affordability, we have been able to transform our fundraising strategies in ways that we could have never imagined. With only three individuals working on the administrative side (Development Associate, Administrative Director, and President & CEO) and needing to raise just over a million dollars each year, we are dependent on the services that Bloomerang provides us. The customer service team is unbelievably amazing and each and every question is always answered in a timely manner. Each rep takes the time to explain WHY and HOW certain steps are important so that you actually can grow and learn. We just generated our year-end appeal mailing list and on our old reporting program, it took running several reports and then using formulas in excel to remove duplicate records. Countless staff hours used to go into this endeavor but because of Bloomerang and the Bloomerang team, we have our most carefully curated and hand-selected year-end mailing list that we have ever had (at a fraction of staff time nonetheless!) Our team chatted with the Bloomerang staff for 5-6 hours and they answered EVERY SINGLE question. We went from spending 30-40 hours creating this list to no more than 10. For this, we are incredibly grateful. The reporting features have enabled us to better direct our fundraising endeavors and we can send targeted mailings with tailored asks based off of future giving capacity. Our acknowledgement letters have an incredibly fast turnaround time and this simply was not feasible when we were still using our previous database. The ability to add interactions and notes to our donor profiles have helped us form a better understanding of our constituents and have provided us with the opportunity to develop deeper relationships with our donors. We also love that our online donation forms can sync with Bloomerang so that we are able to quickly detect whose given to us. The layout and setup of the system is so simple that we can easily have volunteers or interns hop onto the system to help us clean up our database or add constituents. Going back to our earlier point that we only have three people working on the administrative side, it is so important to us that our system is easy enough for other individuals to be able to work on. Bloomerang came to our rescue and I firmly believe it is one of the reasons that this has been our best year to date!

Ease of use, reporting features, capacity to add custom fields to constituent records, affordability, ease of generating acknowledgement letters, simple and easy--to-use email templates, online donation forms syncing with database

None (no really!)

Antwort von Bloomerang

Can't even begin to tell you how awesome it is to hear this, Samantha. Your experience is what we hope for and strive to provide to every single Bloomerang user!