Evercontact

Evercontact Bewertungen

von One More Company

A must tool for every marketer

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Ian M.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: I needed a way to capture contacts for mass marketing on websites.
Honestly I knew this tool existed. It works with awe. Its awesome.

Vorteile: captures contacts from the websites amazingly
Ability to organize phone numbers, emails and address
Smart enough to know the contacts that you had already capture...so It won't alert.
Alerts you when it detects new contacts to be captured

Nachteile: Am not sure if it works on other web browsers apart from Chrome.

Evercontact is a great product!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Network Engineer

Kommentare: It has allowed me to become more productive and saves quite a bit of time.

Vorteile: Automatically captures & creates contact information from user's email signatures

Nachteile: I like everything about Evercontact there isn't anything I don't like about it.

von Evercontact an 7.5.2019

Love to hear that, thanks for being with us over 2 years! That's a lot of contact updates!

Evercontact

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
General Manager

Vorteile: Couldn't live without it. I correspond with new clients daily, Everconact takes care ensuring I have their contact details saved so I don't ever have to go searching.

Nachteile: Nothing, it does what it promises. Wouldnt ask for anything else

von Evercontact an 7.5.2019

Thank you for taking the time, we appreciate it.

Ensuring your valuable contacts are up-to-date and always at your fingertips is incredibly important and we are so glad to do that for you.

Thanks!

A product I really want to love

Managing Member
Computer-Software

Vorteile: This software is automatic, and just hums along in the background collecting relevant contact information.

Nachteile: I purchased this software as a way to dig myself out of a hole - I knew I had a bunch of contact information trapped in my email archives, but was unwilling to manually extract it. ContactRescue+ (a feature of EverContact) scanned 32k emails, found 3873 email signatures, and extracted 207 contacts. That means that, on average, one contact was sending me 158 emails. Those numbers are kind of believable, but it definitely didn't meet my expectation. There are a handful of contacts that send my bulk of emails, but I also know I've had a large volume (300+) of one-off email exchanges throughout my Business Development efforts. I was bummed that ContactRescue didn't pick these up. Finally, I reached out to support in August of 2017 about adding a second Gmail account to EverContact (a supported feature), but never heard back.

von Evercontact an 8.2.2018

Many thanks for taking the time, we very much appreciate it.

Hate to hear CR didn't recoup as many as you hoped and that you never heard back.

Shoot me a note (brian@evercontact.com) and we'll make sure to get you everything you need. And of course give you a super friendly discount if still interested.

Many thanks!

Overall, this is a great add-on to my contact and network management process.

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50"

Vorteile: I like that it works in the background to gather and update contact information based on my email traffic.

Nachteile: I'm not 100% sure that it's picking up all of the contact information, and while I could probably dig deeper into their documentation, it's not clear exactly how to set it up to make sure everything is covered.

von Evercontact an 8.2.2018

Many thanks for the review!

Great question and you can always log-in to your dashboard (or view contacts in your email provider) to get a look at the work Evercontact has done.

And if need to recover any contacts prior to using Evercontact, we also offer ContactRescue :)

Simply does the job

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Financial Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: No more lengthy task to create new contacts in the CRM. As soon as I receive an email it creates or updates the contact in the CRM. No more human errors, accurate, and seamless. Support was stellar during the process.

Nachteile: I don't see much downside. So far I'm very happy with the results.

Impressive but not perfect

Bewertet am 19.4.2016
Philippe D.
Barrister

Kommentare: Excellent software at detecting new details and making it easy to add those details to contacts. My only criticsm is that Evercontact cannot differentiate between contact details that are additional or changed. So, if a contact has work telephone number 1234 which is in your address book, but your contact then changes his work telephone number to 5678 and this appears in the email footer, the software detects that you don't have 5678 recorded against this contact, but when you add 5678, you now have 2 work numbers for this contact: 1234 and 5678. It would be better to add and delete at the same time, otherwise you forget which is new and which is old.

von Kwaga an 19.4.2016

Dear Philippe, thanks so much for taking the time to review Evercontact.

We do understand this issue, and are currently trying different solutions to see what would be best. As you can guess, there are sometimes people with new phone numbers where the old is still valid and people would be upset if it were overwritten entirely. The solution we will probably go with is to have a way to datestamp for each new one and people can choose to delete the older one if they are sure it is not working.

Again really appreciate your feedback, I will pass it along to the team.

Best, Gabriela and all at Evercontact

Evernote - Best Note Organizer

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Jennifer M.
Vice President
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like how easy it is to use to stay organized. It's electronic notes where you can create notebooks for projects and then notes within each notebook. It is also very easy to search for and retrieve information with he find function.

Nachteile: I don't like that there is a limitation on how many devices you can have to access the software. I use 2 computers, cell phone and multiple ipads and should be able to use on any device.

Excellent tool for too busy professionals

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Richard S.
Researcher
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Like most professionals, I receive several hundreds emails a day, and despite trying to keep up with contacts, I miss many of them. I ordered a flashback, and Evercontact found over 600 contacts that were not not in my CRM. Since using the tool I am confident that I am capturing everyone's contact information.

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use interface.

Nachteile: They are still early - but would love to have one login that integrates my outlook emails and my gmail - they aren't yet cross-compatible.

von Kwaga an 28.6.2016

That is great to hear so glad we can be helpful for you Richard! Passing your feedback on.

Best from the entire Evercontact team

Easy syncing and integration

2. Easy integration across platforms
3. No ads
4. No manual interruptions required

Nachteile: 1. Not exactly sure how to manually manage it
2. Not sure how to incorporate / integrate all social media like Facebook, LinkedIn etc

von Evercontact an 8.2.2018

Thanks the positive review! Super appreciate the time.

You can manage your settings if you visit evercontact.com and log-in to the dashboard in the top right. From there you can also get into your settings. Reach out with any questions: brian@evercontact.com.

Social info very much on the radar.

Great Contact Administrator

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Senior Terminal Supervisor

Kommentare: Great software to keep track of contacts details.

Vorteile: After you have installed Evercontact you can sit back and all your emails contacts details will be added automatically to your address book. This is a great service.

Nachteile: It would be great if Evercontact could add a complete address book on the users Evernote dashboard.

von Evercontact an 13.3.2018

Many thanks for taking the time and for the thorough review, we appreciate it!

Greta feedback too. Definitely want to find a better way to show the value of ALL the work Evercontact does, not just a snippet of the last 50 updates.

Thanks!

Couldn’t imagine not having it

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Karen G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love having it. When I didn’t have it over a few days due to a Computer refresh I felt the difference.

Vorteile: It helps me add to my outlook contact database behind the scenes. Increases my productivity because it does the admin work

Nachteile: I have to go in and delete salesy contacts. But that is a small price to pay for not having to do keystrokes in my end.

Mr

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Mark T.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I haven't figured out a way to allocate the new contacts to e.g. Google Contacts groups. Not sure it's possible without undermining the passiveness that I love, so this isn't a complaint.

Vorteile: It's passive. I don't do anything, and I find new contacts appearing in my Google Contacts and hence my phone. I love it when I've received an email, done nothing myself and then the person calls and I know its them.

Hi Mark,

A million thanks for the review! Great to hear the positive feedback. We definitely strive to be a "set it and forget it" tool.

Will investigate on a groups solution.

Brian

Evercontact updates my contact records from emails I receive. It works very well.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Mike H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Keeping my contact list info up to date.

Vorteile: I like the way Evercontact updates my contacts based on their email signatures. It runs and does it job very well.

Nachteile: No way to use it to manage my contacts. It only shows the last 50. Also, I would like to be able to scan business cards and add contacts that way.

Hi Mike,

Thanks a million for taking the time to review Evercontact!

So glad to hear you are happy.

Great callout on the business cards, something to think on.

Lastly, as a heads up, you should see all of the contacts we've updated for you in your email client if you go to Contacts.

Cheers,
Brian

Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Clement B.
Technical director
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: only tried the software, but it manage and sort the contacts automatically

Nachteile: Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs and the business plan is too pricey to fit in our budget. The price step between essential and business is too high and won't fit in our budget.

Hi Clement,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Evercontact. Very helpful.

Ping our sales team, if you haven't already, (sales@evercontact.com) and we'll see if we can find a good deal that would meet your needs).

Brian

Its a great way to capture new contacts & keep old contacts up to date!

Vice President of Sales
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It works for what I need it ton work for very well...

Vorteile: I can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. Its great!

von Evercontact an 8.2.2018

What a fantastic review, thank you!

And do reach out if we can help out a few others on the team there :)

Brian

A product that everyone should use, at a price few can afford

Jason K.
Attorney

Vorteile: It works. It. Just. Works. My industry involves a set cast of characters that jump around from organization to organization, making it virtually impossible to keep my address book up to date without either a ton of personal effort, hiring a high school kid to troll through my emails, or finding a nifty piece of software such as this.

Nachteile: The cost. While there is clear value if your business is writing off the expense, the cost of the subscription (i.e. a recurring cost) is outside what I would consider reasonable for the developers to be charging if they want to broaden their user base.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Really do appreciate it and of course the kind words!

re: cost. We believe the hours saved for the cost of approx that of a cup of coffee per month is a pretty good deal. Hear you though and maybe there is a better way to show the value and really prove our worth. Excited to see how we can be more of a team solution that very much warrants the business expense.

Surprised !!!

Bewertet am 15.3.2016
Asim A.
Realtor

Kommentare: Hello I downloaded this software It gave me an incentive that 1 year free flash back or contacts if you send invitation to your contacts . I have a big data base of people I am in contact with . Results gave me just one contact . I do not know there was a software problem or what Many of my contact called me to ask what is this program and I told them that I do not know yet. Please tell me why you promised a year of contact update and gave me just one person who just emailed me a couple of days ago ?

von Kwaga an 17.3.2016

Hi Asim, So sorry about that! Our customer service team just investigated per your mail yesterday: We did actually find & add updates for 130 of your contacts from the Flashback on the 13th, but the report doesn't seem to have arrived as it shows unopened. So the 2nd FB had only 2 days difference & thus just 1 additional change.

Mel is forwarding you the original report and you can see all the updated contacts labeled "Evercontact" in your contacts folder.

We are not sure why the email report did not arrive & really appreciate your inviting, so would like to offer you either a 5 year jumbo Flashback or a new Flashback you can offer to a friend or colleague for their account. The latter may be better if you have stayed in touch with many of the same contacts from 5 years ago as we would then not find many more updates than the 130 already done. Just let us know which you prefer.

Thanks so much for using us & getting in touch either way! Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact team

Useful, quite app. I like the concept!

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is automatic, works in the background. I can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. I like it

Nachteile: it can take up to 48 plus hours for contact information to be updated from an email. Seems too slow.

Hi Avishai,

Many thanks for the positive review!

Hard at work to continue to make things even better :)

Reach out if we can get a few more team members going too.

I love Evercontact!

Bewertet am 20.5.2016
Timothy S.
Project Coordinator

Kommentare: I have had nothing but great results using Evercontact and I have not lost an email address that I eventually needed for my business since I started using it.
This hands free, no worry email contact monitor is the company that I now count on to keep our business contacts and our address book information up to date...
It is so convenient to find one of my past business contacts now, and it was all done without me wasting my time saving it by copy and pasting it into our company address book.
Evercontact saves the information for me and it also copies ti into our Gmail Contacts too!
Well done and keep up the great work

von Kwaga an 24.5.2016

So nice to hear that thank you Timothy!

If you ever need help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at magic@evercontact.com

Best from the entire team

Plain and simple - it just works

Bewertet am 16.3.2016
Brett B.

Kommentare: This is one of those services that I'd really rather not have to mess with, but it's crucial to my workflow. Evercontact has done an excellent job of taking a very tedious process and making it feel easy and nearly seamless with my workflow. A notifier in my gmail account tells me how many updates to my address book they have identified and with one click I can review the updates and decide what to keep and what to toss. There's an option to do this all automatically for me, but I prefer to do it manually to help keep my address book clean with only relevant contacts. Updating my address book used to be a painful process, but now, dare I say, it almost feels fun. I truly appreciate this service.

von Kwaga an 17.3.2016

Wow that is really great to hear, thank you Brett!

Best from the Evercontact team

Evercontact has given me the tool I need to FINALLY have a legible contact list on my phone.

Vice President of Client Services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Constant updating of my contact list!
It can be a little confusing when you have multiple email addresses when you are initially setting up your account.

Vorteile: Evercontact is always checking to see if a new contact has appeared in your email. If yes, it automatically adds it to your contact list.

von Evercontact an 8.2.2018

Fantastic review, thank you!

We'd of course love to get the entire team using Evercontact. Reach out if we can help :)

Brian

Very simple and very useful... automates everything

Bewertet am 18.4.2016
Brian G.
Executive Director

Kommentare: Various tools for easily getting contact info from email signatures from emails to my contacts have come and gone. Just found this one... and it's the best so far. Just highlight and click and it does everything for you, very reliably so far. It also checks through your emails for new contacts and new existing contact details - though I haven't been working with that feature long, but it seems to be working well. Just get Evernote's Scannable app for your smartphone for quickly adding info from business cards into your contacts, and you have everything you need!

von Kwaga an 19.4.2016

That is great to hear Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know.

Really happy we can be useful for you! Best from the entire Evercontact team.

Finding contacts

Bewertet am 18.4.2016
Robert M.

Kommentare: I find that it takes a good 36 plus hours for contact information to be updated from the receiving of an email. This is too slow. I probally need to make a phone call to this person in 24 hours- so I end up transfering contacts right away by hand. Is there anyway to speed this up? I am more interested in the new contacts being updated quicker- older contacts is find re 36 hours.

von Kwaga an 19.4.2016

Update: The tech team is looking into it but said that for the meantime if you want to get updates in your address book ASAP, you can download the free Chrome tool here:

Then if you are using us in Gmail via Chrome, for any signature you can just highlight it and the tool will update it right away, so you can be sure of having any changes in your address book ASAP.

Hope this was helpful! Best, Gabriela

Hi Robert, Thanks so much for your feedback, I am passing your question on to the tech team, as normally updates are every 24 hours minimum so there could be something off with your account.

If there is any way to contact magic@evercontact.com with the email address of your account so that they can look it up, would really appreciate it.

Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact Team

Evercontact - Best Friend Google for Work or Salesforce Ever Had!

Bewertet am 28.5.2016
Jordan Z.
Managing Director - CEO

Kommentare: Do you use Google for Work? Salesforce? Gmail? ....is it important to you to have your contacts up to date. If the answer to any of the foregoing is yes....then Evercontact could be the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT APP YOU ADD...POSSIBLY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CIRRUS INSIGHT. The app is pure magic..it updates contacts, shares your address and for additional $$ digs all of your old contacts out of email. If you spent the $$ to get a high quality CRM this is a MUST addition.

von Kwaga an 31.5.2016

Fantastic to hear Jordan! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

If we can ever be of help for questions or suggestions, please get in touch at magic@evercontact.com.

Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact team.