Great for child care centers

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Tara L.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is so easy to use and manage child care facilities.

Nachteile: We often run into issues with the program crashing.

von SofterWare an 13.11.2018

Hi Tara,
Thank you for taking the survey. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to use. Your organization currently has the installed version of EZCare which is installed on your servers. Your IT person would best be able to determine what is causing the servers issues.We do have a Hosted Version of EZCare which is stored on our servers and a Cloud Version. If I can answer any questions for you I can be reached at (800) 220-3537.
Regards,
Ellen Molon,
Client Relations Specialist

EZCare online software is GREAT!

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Julia D.
Coordinator of Extended Day and Summer Programs
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We recently started accepting payments online and it has helped tremendously with the collections process. I think it's awesome that this software has a payment portal!

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use and it provides all of the functions I need it to do! It's customizable which is great because everyone's organization is a little different. My business office especially appreciates the finance reports which provide all the information needed for reconciliations each month. I also appreciate how it is web-based, so I can access it anywhere. The company is very quick to address questions and concerns, as well.

Nachteile: Very minor- but a few clunky items. For example, when you are entering checks, you have to enter them in one area and then go to a different area to download/print a deposit slip. It would be easier if you could print right from the page you are entering the checks on. Also, I wish you could copy/paste things like time ranges when entering in schedules.

von SofterWare an 2.8.2019

Julia, Thank you for the awesome review of EZcare online childcare software. I love your Review Title, "EZCare online software is GREAT!" Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Easy to use

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Laura R.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: Easy to use. It has good support team who is always quick to help you and solve the problem. I have tried other software but they were hard to use. This is the only software I use and I would highly recommend this for any size preschool.

Nachteile: The support was slow at first but changed

von SofterWare an 9.12.2019

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to complete a review on EZCare online child care software. I am thrilled to this is the only software you would recommend to preschools. :)
Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Posting and Billing is so much easier with EZCare

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Carol H.
Clerical Assistant/Bookkeeper Before/Aftercare Program
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can post payments in 1/2 the time as our last software system. I also love the Global Update Feature.

Nachteile: I had a problem with emailing invoices at one time and it took quite a long time to get resolved. Support was able to fix the problem.

von SofterWare an 29.10.2019

Carol, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of EZCare. I am glad to hear how much time you are saving when posting payments. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

UNezcare is the True Name

Bewertet am 18.2.2018
Sandy P.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They charged me for the online monthly billing from parents although I was never able to use it. I've asked them to stop charging me for the online monthly billing (parents pay their tuition fees) but they continued to charge me for something I could never use.

Vorteile: My customers could sign up online. Other than that the software isn't worth the monthly fees charged. There are other softwares out there that are much easier for you and your parents to use.

Nachteile: Online version is very small to read. Their IT people could not get it working. They blamed my computers. I told them to put it on a computer and send to me with a bill for the computer. They wouldn't do it. I had to sign in and go to a special setting to make larger then scroll all over to the different views. They expected me to provide this to working parents in a hurry to drop off their children at sign in. They continued making excuses, as I offered a solution they wouldn't accommodate since they knew their software was a problem on newer computers.

von Sam an 26.2.2018

Hello Sandy, we're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the hosted desktop version of our software. Our client relations department has requested a refund for the online monthly billing fees for February; it was an oversight during the process of cancelling your subscription, and we apologize for the inconvenience. As for the other issue, the hosted desktop version is not optimized for your resolution, though we were able to get most of the functionality to show up for you at that size except some tabs. We received your request to ship two new laptops. Our focus is on software, not hardware, so we don't provide or sell them. If there was any misunderstanding about these issues, we apologize. The new web-based version, EZCare, may have a better option for your center. Please reach out to our client relations team if there is anything else we can do.

EZCare really is EZ!

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Jennifer W.
Day Care Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Parents love the ease of us being able to quickly pull up any information on their child/children, in case it needs to change, or if they need a copy of something. Of course, we wish we were on the version that offers the Parent Portal, so they could do those things themselves.....but our Business Office is too stingy to pay the extra cost. We also love being able to offer card payments, rather than just checks or cash.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and operate, even when updates and changes come along.

Nachteile: The ONLY thing I miss about the program we used to use is the automatic Tuition Posting when we opened the program each Monday morning. We have to remember to manually post tuition each Monday, which can get a little dicey, depending on how the day starts out!

von SofterWare an 23.7.2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of our desktop version of EZCare. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to learn and use! When your ready to move to the version with the Parent Portal let us know. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare is a great software

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Diana H.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used EZCare for about 30 years. The program makes our center run smoothly, the option to store almost any information in the database makes it easy to quickly access information, like immunizations, to complete a report.

Vorteile: The online version is great I can access the program from anywhere. The tech support is very helpful and will help you step by step when you want to make reports or have a problem. The option to merge information into forms makes sending notices to parents quick and easy. The program is customized for what your center needs. I love the program and as time passes it only gets better.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I do not like.

von SofterWare an 2.4.2019

Diana, . I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoy using EZCare. Thank you for your continued business over the years. Anytime you have any questions our support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare EZ2USE

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Camille S.
Senior Account Clerk
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This program is very easy to use. I have used this software program for some time now and over the years, features have been added to adapt to the way consumers pay for services. I love the Insta-Charge feature that enables our clerks to take payments on the spot. The information on each tab is easy to read and assess the information needed.

Nachteile: While there are many pre-made reports that can be modified, it is somewhat limited on the ability to create personalized reports. However, I believe EZCare is coming out with a new generation of software that is supposed to address this issue.

von SofterWare an 6.6.2019

Camille, Thank you for the awesome review. I love your title " EZ2USE". Glad to read how much you enjoy the system! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

User Friendly Software

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Camila F.
Director of Operation
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having software that is easy to use and fast working is key, also its amazing to know that there is a group of trainers that will help me with any questions at any time if needed.

Vorteile: It's user-friendly and it's cloud-based, if you are managing various sites it's super easy to use

Nachteile: Only one person can log in at a time, sometimes Id like to log in with someone else also being able to work on it if needed.

von SofterWare an 29.10.2019

Camila, Thank you for the awesome review. I am thrilled to hear how much you are liking the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Software Survey

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Nebra B.
Academy Director
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I liked most about the software is the Great customer service, their awesome customer service department is very patient and knowledgeable. They also have a user friendly tutorial page, called the Community, that will allow you to view and download helpful intructions and videos for almost any topic you may need help with.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software, is the short timing out mechanism. After a very short period, you are timed out and have to re-log back into the program, also a short search box when searching for families, it only allows you to scroll down halfway through then you have to put the next letter in order to get to next name after that particular one.

von SofterWare an 29.10.2019

Nebra, Thank you for taking the time to complete an EZCare Survey. I agree the support team is Great! :) The support team is always happy to help, please check in with them about the timing out the issue. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare is an incredible preschool software

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Systems and Software Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great software and they continue to improve. They're open to suggestions from the public who use the software. We've seen an increase in our time management by not having to enter every single piece of information on an account and allow the WebLink form online enrollment to handle this.

Vorteile: We use EZCare for the preschool located on our church campus and transitioned to it from CCM. It has an incredible way of handling family information and the fact that it's cloud-based is a HUGE plus. Our preschool workers would have to come in on snow days and log in just to send emails or texts out to parents about the snow day. Now they can send those texts/emails from the comfort of their home. The switching of paradigms when moving from CCM to EZCare was a tough curve to get over, but EZCare has a great implementation team that teaches you along the way how to use the system that you've helped create. I like how EZCare is able to meet what you need out of a system and not restrict what's needed to one specific pattern. While making it easy on the teachers/workers, it also helps parents with the parent portal. You can use this as a parent to make changes to your child's information on file in the system, and set up payment information/make payments. As a worker, you can use this portal to also record information. Also, online enrollment is AWESOME!

Nachteile: So far the only con we've had is that it did take a while to understand the changes from CCM to EZCare in how billing was processed, information was entered on accounts, etc. But truly the training team does a great job in helping you to understand through that.

von SofterWare an 31.10.2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad to hear how much you are enjoying using EZCare. I love that your teachers/workers and parents are liking the system, and that you have found online enrollment to be awesome.
Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist.

EZ-Care is EZ!

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Melissa G.
Accounting Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I cannot recommend EZ-Care enough! It is the easiest software program I have used to manage our childcare sites. We have eight childcare locations that I (the accounting specialist) manage. The ability to connect all of our programs is wonderful! This software is user friendly and allows us to focus on what is really important, the kids in our care! One of my favorite things about this program is the ability to customize it however you need to. You can add fields that are important to you. Other programs I have used required the company to create the fields and they charge a fee per field added. EZ-Care allows unlimited fields and you have the ability to create them yourself. EZ-Care also allows you to create your own reports which is extremely helpful! You can create them to include any of the fields you have created. We use these for rosters, balance dues, staff training, medical, health care plans, assessments, extra-curricular classes, etc. EZ-Care has also made billing extremely simple! Majority of our families are on our EFT draft (process all payments with the few clicks of your mouse) but we also have Insta-Charge (ability to run payments instantly in the system) and Click to Pay (online bill pay). These functions have dropped our time of manually inputting cash payments and checks down to 1%! With a program this wonderful, we haven't needed support all that often, but when we do, they are AMAZING! They have the friendliest, most helpful customer service I have ever interacted with. Not only do they help with whatever issue we are having, they also often offer ideas or tips on how to do something easier or better. I highly recommend this software to everybody! After working with it for eleven years, I haven't found anything it couldn't do that I needed!

Vorteile: user friendly, billing, reports, time saver

Nachteile: n/a

Fantastic Program / Top Notch Customer Service & Training!!

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Danielle P.
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is oustanding! We have been a user for many years! The upgrades and options to streamline day to day billing and A/R functions - continue to save both parents and our administration hours upon hours! The options are ENDLESS with EzCare! The ability to customize the software to your centers needs is the best feature. As we all know, in the Early Childhood / Extended Day world - times change, rates change, schedules change, staff changes (as all these are happening constantly) -- with a quick click or two - EzCare is there to make day to day functions transition with you without a problem!
The Support staff and training offered are helpful beyond description - from the knowledge base online, to the online support request options, to the phone support - they are always there to help solve ANY question with EASE! When we wonder, "how could I do this... ?" , a quick phone call to support and they are there to trouble shoot -- even logging right into my system to walk us through it step by step.
We love EZCare - and would HIGHLY recommend this software .

Vorteile: Ease of use , Dynamic Support System, Training & webinars, Customizable to your Center's ever changing needs -

Nachteile: There isn't anything NOT to like about this software!

EZ Care experience at KK

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Elsie H.
Office assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use EZCARE at Kiddie Kollege, a small daycare center, to post payments, enter clients information, and post tuition. I use it to help email invoices to parents so that they may keep track of their balances. It also provides them a statement to use for tax purposes. This has taken a lot of work off the owner.

Vorteile: EZCARE is easy to learn. As a new user 3 years ago, I was not sure if I would be successful. But once I began to enter date and payments as well as posting tuition, I realized that the program is user friendly.

Nachteile: I have only had one question that I would like more support for and that is changing the way some of the form I use look. Changing the forms required some steps that I am not familiar with.

von SofterWare an 2.1.2019

Elsie, thank you for the awesome review of EZCare hosted child care system. I am thrilled to hear about your success with the system. :) The support team would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have when working in EZCare and the forms you are using. They can be reached at (800) 220-2229. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare Review

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Asher A.
Registrar
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all it does what we need it to do. The few items that I listed above, I feel, would make the job run smoother.

Vorteile: It's fairly easy to use. Helps to keep our families information well organized.

Nachteile: There are a couple of things that would help make emails and ledger run smoother. I don't like how I can not go back to the family tab or ledger while sending invoices. I can not move the screen for emails over to look back at ledger for reference without closing the email screen. Then when I pull it back up I have to retype everything. If there can be a way to have more functionality between screen without have to close them, would be a big help. Also, spell check for emails should be added.

von SofterWare an 27.2.2019

We are so glad to hear you find the system easy to use and it has helped organize your information. Many of the features in the system come from clients suggestions. We would love to hear from you in the Client Relations Department We can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Thank you so much for your review! It is appreciated.

EZ-CARE Review

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Jasmine H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to learn, easy to find what ever I was looking like when I was looking to do a report, or last day for attendance , first day of starting, posting payments, emailing the ledgers to the parents. Easy to ready the ledgers ( for me) and explain the accounts to the parents, Support team are very helpful , every time I call I learn a lot from them.

Nachteile: Slowing down in the afternoons (in our time, California) a lot used to be a lot, but now it's getting better,
it's not easy to put the parents or children's pictures, I like it to be easier.

von SofterWare an 12.10.2018

Thank you, Jasmine, for taking your time to review EZCare's hosted system. I am glad to hear you are finding the system easy to use. Please reach out to the technical support department about the slowness you are experiencing with your system. The Support Team is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZ Care has made a world of difference in our Center!

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Andrea B.
Director, Center for Early Education
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been wonderful! Support is so helpful and kind. I am organized and I can plan ahead far better than in the past.

Vorteile: All of our families information is in one place! I can project my numbers and see where I have space. I can see what I will be billing out in advance. I am able to build and tweak the system to meet my exact needs!

Nachteile: There are too many clicks to change schedules. I wish I could copy and paste! I can’t email both family contacts at once to include them in my center emails. I never know if my web registration is done uploading because I have to refresh it to make the screen change.

von SofterWare an 2.1.2019

Andrea, Thank you for taking your time to complete the review of EZCare online child care software. I love to hear that EZ Care has made a world of difference in your Center! It sounds like you've got a great idea to improve EZCare that would save lots of time. We take customer suggestions very seriously and review the Suggest & Vote site regularly when planning our product roadmaps. In 2018, we completed many clients suggested improvements from our Suggest & Vote site. If you need help entering that idea, we would be happy to assist, The Client Relations Team can be reached at (800) 220-3537. We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare Review

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Account Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved how much information can be added onto each page as needed. I also loved all the different reports that could be made using all the different information entered. This system keeps students accounted for and keeps track of their information seamlessly. Also, the customer service was always phenomenal whenever assistance was needed.

Nachteile: The only downfall was getting used to making reports. The first few times were challenging to figure out alignment, correct info needed, and other things. But, I would just hop on the phone and a representative was there to assist me and help finish the report.

von SofterWare an 6.6.2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of EZCare hosted system. Glad to read how much you love the system. Anytime you have questions the support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

I love ezcare and have been a client since the late eighties.

Bewertet am 12.6.2009
Amy R.

Kommentare: I love ezcare and have been a client since the late eighties. This is the only center management software that I have ever used, or would ever recommend--I believe softerware has has been doing this longer than anyone and their experience shows in a superior product, and excellent customer service. The old DOS version that I was using was still adequate, however the developments over the past 15 years or so have made a great program even better! The software is truly easy to use, and if you get stuck, the support team will "hold your hand" until you figure it out--they are without a doubt the most helpful software support I have ever dealt with.

Vorteile: Does so much more than my old DOS ezcare program! Being able to bill parents and subsidy programs separately has made life much easier. Now we know how much the parents actually owe, and how much our subsidy programs are responsible for. Billing in gereral is so much more streamlined--it is literally something that can be done now in about 5 minutes! I also love being able to link directly to parent's e-mail addresses. The report wizard makes it simple to customize reports, and the cabinet/drawer system allows for so much flexibility in data management. We also purchased the time clock component which has the capacity to simplify billing and payroll even further. The Church administrator/Treasurer is impressed with all of the different types of information the reports can generate, and loves that he can get his information now in excel format! I also really enjoyed the webinars!

Nachteile: I was a little surprised at how much data entry was necessary even with the personalized data backup! We still have not caught up on entering immunization information! The staff drawer was also completely empty, so although you're not starting from scratch, you are definitely not transferring as much data as you think you are.

We Love EZ CARE2

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Katie C.
Day Care Director
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have appreciated the updates we have received through the years and the innovations we now enjoy. However, I had thought that by being hosted, there would be more updates more often. EZ2 is a great program for our needs and overall we have enjoyed using it. Customer service is top notch and everyone is great to work with. We don't hesitate to call support when needed. Looking forward to the new update soon!

Vorteile: Billing and payments have really made the difference in our monthly bottom line. Having an up to date database of children and families is invaluable!

Nachteile: Simple features like cutting and pasting are not normal and therefore challenging. We would like to be able to add attachments to blast emails.

EzCare

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Kyley H.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer support is great! Someone is always there to help support and answer any questions I may have.

Vorteile: I have been using Ezcare since it was a downloadable software. I have loved the switch over to the web version and being able to log in from anywhere. The program is user friendly and saves tons of time on my billing and tuition process.

Nachteile: Not as many reports available yet but they continue to add more all the time.

von SofterWare an 12.6.2019

Kyley, Thank you for the awesome review of EZCare. You will see more and more reports being added to the system. :) I will let the Support Team know how much you appreciate them. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist.

Outstanding Software

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Jennifer R.
Secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using EZ-Care about 30 years ago as a DOS based program. We have grown with the company and used several versions of this program. Anytime that we have struggled (which is rare) tech support has fixed our issue in no time. We also took advantage of having one of the Softerware employees come to our center to completely personalize our software for us and teach us how to use the program when we first switched to the window based version. It was money well spent, every person you deal with throughout this company is outstanding. I love that everything is integrated into one program. Busing, Ledgers, Classes, and anything else that you would like to track can easily be added without much trouble at all!

Vorteile: Ease of use and outstanding customer service.

Nachteile: I have not found anything that I do not like about this program yet.

Ezcare user

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Kyley H.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our centers switched from the original Ezcare to the online version. I love that I can access the program from anywhere and stay up to date on tuition and payments.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use and how it manages everything from parent information to billings & payments. I also love that they are constantly updating and taking suggestions from users.

Nachteile: The ledger can be difficult to read without viewing an invoice.

von SofterWare an 14.12.2018

Kyley, Thank you for taking your time to complete the EZCare online child care software review. Glad to hear you are having a wonderful experience using EZCare and that it manages your parent information and billing payments. SofterWare is listening and we love getting feedback from our users. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Ez-Care helped us tremendously

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Margie E.
Systems Mgr.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since we are not a daycare we customized EZ-Care to use in a unique way that helps us maintain information on the children we serve and the progress they have made along with a place for parents to comment on their service. We create reports specific to our needs for reporting to other agencies and use within our company. We do not use EZ-Care for payment collections or the same way most daycares use it. This was so much easier than creating our own database in Access or another database program. We were extremely pleased with the way we could customize it for our needs and the way the programmers worked with us to set this up.

Vorteile: You can customize the software for your specific needs.

Nachteile: Sometimes reports can be a little difficult to get the exact results you need.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 16.12.2016
Debbie T.
Site Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Where do I start with EZ Care? I've never had a bad experience with the system, every time I've had a problem whether it was technical, or just a general question I've always been greeted with kindness and never made to feel my concern/question was silly. I've even gotten follow up calls from Mary to be sure that my service was a good experience. This an easy system to learn, there was a learning curve, but it wasn't hard to learn. Thank you EZ Care for always being friendly.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and tech support always available.

Nachteile: Sometimes (Not very often) the wait time is long. Don't like leaving a message to have a tech person call back, however, when I've had to do that I've always have gotten a call within an hour.