Über Modus

Verteilen und Verfolgen von Sales- und Marketinginhalten für Repräsentanten, Händler, und Verkäufer auf jedem weltweiten Gerät.

Erfahre mehr über Modus

Dave J.
Sr Marketing Communications Manager
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"One of the First Users of the AppDataRoom"

Kommentare: Everyone in sales and marketing always has the latest materials available for their review, or to share with others. We have dramatically reduced our need for printed materials, which helps to offset the cost of the product.

Vorteile: From a user perspective: It has a very simple and intuitive interface for users. Content is easy to share with people outside of your organization. That fact that it is downloaded and sync'd locally means that you are not reliant on a good Internet connection when presenting content. From an Administrator perspective, it makes it very simple to ensure that all employees are accessing the most current version of the content. It's also easy to see who is using the product and who may need a little "nudge".

Nachteile: We use Modus with iPads, and iPads don't always render some Microsoft files very nicely. We usually convert PPT files > PDF files. But then when it comes to finding and updating the master PPT file, we struggle to locate it.

Laura S.
Marketing Generalist
Industrieautomation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Modus Review"

Kommentare: The Modus team has been very easy and enjoyable to work with. They are friendly and willing to help you achieve your goals. If you want a capability that the app doesn't currently offer, they will figure out a way to make it possible.

Vorteile: I like that this software provides a comprehensive knowledge base to our sales people while they are out in the field. They can easily pull up a piece of content by searching for it or finding it in the app and send it in a follow up email to their customer. The email will automatically send when they are back on wifi and they receive an email verification back when their customer has opened the attached link. It is very useful that the app doesn't need wifi to run so sales people can use it while they are actually out on sales calls. It eliminates the need to carry around bulky catalogs or rely on an internet connection to view information.

Nachteile: There are only minor things I would alter about this software. I would change where if you viewed a piece of content and then went back to the previous page, you would be in the same spot on the page. Currently, it sends you to the top of the page you are on. Also the search function shows you pieces of content more than once in your search results if it is located in more than one spot in the app.

Randy C.
Online Marketing Manager
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Appdataroom"

Kommentare: We have worked directly with Modus to test out new feature and capabilities of their Appdataroom platform. We have found they are receptive to our requirements and quite responsive.

Vorteile: From an IT perspective, there is enough feature and capability here to quickly deploy content and collateral across multiple devices with some being abroad. Admin panel is intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: Because the platform is easy to use, there is not a lot of customization available for content management. Everything is done through the web interface and would be ideal to have some sort of support for mass upload/updates. Their product roadmap does need a bit of work and modernization to bring it up the featureset compared to other competing platforms.

Rachael S.
Clinical Marketing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"A powerful tool for connecting sales collateral and tools to the teams that need them"

Kommentare: We've been solving the problem of "where do I find that" which wasted many hours of our company's knowledge centers who had created documentation of their useful knowledge but were still being contacted many times daily to answer that simple question: How do I find (this) in order to answer (that question). With Modus's organization databases, asset management tools and tags, search-ability, and full indexing of .pdf documents' internal wording, a simple search now returns our field teams all the resources they need for the questions posed to them.

Vorteile: I love that Modus software has flexibility in how the assets of your organization can be shared with others, helping to better control your IP if, like us, you work in a highly competitive field. You can send prospects a packet of information but then limit their ability to keep or share that with someone you don't want involved in the conversation.

Nachteile: Its ability to organize the assets into heirarchies and shared families of information is incredibly complex and has a lot of options - perhaps too many for me! Probably a good problem to have.

Aurelien B.
Marketing Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Our Sales Enablement tool"

Kommentare: We needed a single source to gather all our field marketing content so that our sales people can be autonomous and don't have to rely on us to get prepared for their business meetings. Modus Communicate allowed us to do just that.

Vorteile: As an admin, Modus Communicate is quite easy to customize, organize and upload all our marketing content in one place. We have marketing content in many languages, and I like the way Communicate handles the languages in a transparent manner for the end-user.
Our end-users (mainly sales people) use Communicate across various devices (smartphones, tablets and desktop). Finally, Communicate integrates with our existing systems such as Salesforce and HubSpot.

Nachteile: There's not much, but if I would have to give two improvements: the tracking could be improved, e.g. tracking more precisely the document views on the recipient side, rather than a simple 'open' tracking. The mobile apps would deserve a design refresh, although they work well (feature-wise).

Strategic Marketing Campaign Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Modus: Convenient for Salespeople on the go"

Vorteile: It is easy to learn and use especially for business people on the go, when there are documents that have recurring updates. Our employees can be assured they are retrieving and sharing the most current materials.

Nachteile: Overall security and salesforce integration has not been satisfactory for us. Additionally, thumbnails aren't always automatically generated which makes adding new documents a bit more time-consuming than when the auto-generated thumbnails are populated.

Manager - Strategic Marketing
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"Great media manager software"

Kommentare: Overall, Modus has been extremely helpful in enabling me to solve my business problem with their software platform.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about Modus' App Data Room is the ability to manage and deploy media from their cloud-based system to my devices.

Nachteile: There are some improvements to the media manager app that would be useful. Such as the ability to setup and manage kiosk configurations from the web. Additionally, the file management features are a little clumsy and don't support a "drag-and-drop" that I would expect/want.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Ryan S.
Product Marketing Manager
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"New User"

Kommentare: I am a new customer, and have been extremely pleased with it so far. It is easy to use and track what is being used and what is not.

Vorteile: This is exactly what my new sales team needed. Any easy, consolidated way to access only the best, latest and greatest marketing material. It allows for perfect version control, and allows the marketing team to control the latest key messages. The sales team still has flexibility in showing what they need to show.

Nachteile: My sales team is not great with technology, like anything, sometimes our more experienced sales guys are slow to adapt. It is important for the Marketing team to have a unified message and force adaption to this great service. Sometimes our marketing team will send stuff to guys outside of the app, thus defeating the purpose.

Product Manager, InnerSpace
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Feedback"

Kommentare: Overall, everything has been excellent.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. Our team members can easily locate documents to send to our customers.

Nachteile: When I load new documents, I have to double check the locations to ensure I am following the method I loaded similar documents. It would be nice to have a default for certain types of documents.

Bruce S.
Director of Marketing
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Good Tool"

Kommentare: We share content across our Sales team and Channel partners. He have some heavy users which says some see real value in helping build productive relationships that drive revenues.

Vorteile: Easy to use and makes it easy for our Sales team to share relevant content all from one spot.

Nachteile: It does take some dedication so it does not become a junk drawer of content.

Tony H.
Global Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Great tool!"

Vorteile: Field teams loves it! It really is a one stop shop!

Nachteile: Need a link to salesforce, could be on our side. But if we could like to CRM it would be out of this world

von Modus an 1.8.2018

Hi Tony, we actually do integrate with SFDC. I would love to connect you with our Customer Success team to help you get this set up. Feel free to email me back directly or reach out to our team at customersuccess@gomodus.com.

Thomas B.
Product Assistant
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"Modus Review"

Kommentare: As a first time user, I felt Modus was good to work with and user friendly.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate through the app
The ability to edit content

Nachteile: If you need to create identicle folders within sub-folders is very time consuming. It would be better if there was a function to select multiple sub-folders rather than copy and paste the folders.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Rebekah J.
Web & DIgital Marketing Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Exactly what we needed for our outside sales reps"

Kommentare: I'm definitely more from the administration side so my review reflects the ease of using it from my end. But our sales reps love having the content available while out at a conference or meeting potential customers.

Vorteile: It's easy to categorize our media library. It's easy to update. I love being able to have one piece of media available in multiple places without duplication.

Nachteile: I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I know our team under-utilizes some of the functions.

Richard S.
National Manager
Industrieautomation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Effective in use"

Vorteile: allowed for ease of navigation from tab to folders

Nachteile: nothing at this time- platform and layout works well

Christina S.
Graphic Designer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Thoughts on the trial version"

Kommentare: Overall, I like where Modus is going. There could be a little more polishing, but the use cases are there.

Vorteile: I like that you can customize your own background, add a logo, etc. The ability to structure the app into several different groups and give access to each group to a unique set of people. The ability to send an update email referring to a certain file is great. The best is when you update a document in the backend, it updates everyone it is shown in the app. You don't have to worry about version control.

Nachteile: I don't find a huge use case for the ability to edit/create "PowerPoint" slides in the app. It is very basic and the usual case for PowerPoints is more complex than what is offered. I also thought the naming practice for all of the sections/hierarchy of the app was a little confusing when provided a demo. I couldn't remember what the main screen name was referred as, etc. I also think this could benefit a little bit more from a UI/UX strategy design. There are too many "taps" to get to where I want. I also wonder if you could have a more in-depth package to be able to customize an app icon, etc.

Robert R.
Media Manager
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"Good Lead Nurturing Strategies"

Kommentare: App Data integrates very easily with our CRM and allows us to see the best content we have--in other words, how our audience is reacting to our content. It is nice to use in order to view engagement and use the information to increase the effectiveness of our content and our campaign strategies.

Vorteile: This software takes the guessing out of how your content is interacting with your audience and vice versa.

Nachteile: There are a lot of options--I like that, but sometimes it can be confusing if you don't have a specific plan of action.

von App Data Room an 26.1.2017

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback Robert. Our Customer Success team specializes in helping you devise and implement a specific plan of action that meets your goals.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Briton M.
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Modus/App Data Room Review"

Kommentare: Facilitating sales conversations with prospective customers. Using as an education tool at trade shows as well.

Vorteile: Mobile-first design, easy for us to train our less technology-inclined people. I also like the utilitarian nature of the app.

Nachteile: There is no option to login from your website, or at least its not very easy to find. The rebrand seems unnecessary and appears to be confusing a few of our team members.

Amanda M.
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Great sharing capabilities"

Kommentare: Overall I'm pleased. Would love to receive more information on the capabilities, updates and other product offerings.

Vorteile: This is a great platform to share documents, both internally and with our channel. Easy to use and configure to our needs.

Nachteile: I'm relatively new to Modus, so I do not have any "cons" at this point.

Paul A.

"Best Sales Tool"

Kommentare: App Data Room is our best sales tool for our group of independent medical device sale representatives. It is very easy to use and provides instant access to all the marketing and product information for our DermaClose External Tissue Expander for closing large wounds. The sales reps love the fact that they can access all the product information even when they are in hospitals and have no internet access. App data room makes it easy to create agendas before meetings and then follow up with desired information. It also enable us to make sure that all our reps have the current revisions of production information. App Data Room is a great tool that has made our sales force more effective.

Terri M.
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Easy file storage system"

Kommentare: We want to share files with our sales reps. This allows us to do so but we have to register each person and pay a large monthly fee for them to access the files.

Vorteile: It's a file storage system. It does the job. Being able to manage files from a computer make it easy. The computer interface is simple.

Nachteile: It seems way overpriced for what it is..

Riley H.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Generally Happy so far"

Kommentare: Overall its been good so far. It's nice to be able to rely on customer support when I need extra info as an administrator. The knowledge base is pretty good, but explanatory videos would also be helpful. Perhaps a forum for administrators to share best practices.

Vorteile: The search function on the mobile app is very robust. I like the ability to tag things in the back end. Those associations help my team find/group the resources they need quickly.

Nachteile: The browser - lite version of the app isn't as useful. The company I work for doesn't have the ability to download apps for Windows 10, otherwise we'd use that.

Greg D.
Corporate Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2013

"Great tool for getting information out to the field sales force"

Kommentare: App Data Room is a great way for us to put sales information in our rep's hands electronically ensuring they always have the latest version of product information or promotional materials. It will help us to reduce printing expenses and eliminate waste from printed literature that never gets used. I think it will become the central source for our sales force to go for all of their sales and marketing needs.

Robert R.
senior director
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Content Creation was innovative"

Vorteile: The various abilities to create content in the enterprise platform was helpful.

Nachteile: The pricing became too high for our budget. But a bigger budget could really use this software to innovative approaches.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Jade S.
Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"Modus: easy interactive showcases"

Vorteile: I like how it is possible to put together a polished, interactive product showcase in a few minutes.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve. Some of the terminology is Modus specific.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
David B.
Network Support Technician
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Best you can get"

Kommentare: Gets the job done. What more can you ask?

Vorteile: If you’re looking for an easy way to manage fleets of vehicles, this is it.

Nachteile: No cons really. Only Wish there was a way to do maintenance scheduling .