BigTime - The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Lynne K.
Resourcing Manager
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On the phone the service department is respectful and helpful, but the problems rarely get resolved. We're told they'll get back to us but it never happens. We just find 'workarounds" or abandon whatever it is we were trying to do in BigTime.

Vorteile: Very user-friendly, easy to jump right in.

Nachteile: Most of the data I need to pull can't be on one report; I have to pull multiple reports and merge them in Excel. This often causes issues with data alignment, etc.

Works well for small business for timesheets and job tracking.

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Andrew T.
graphic designer
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good for invoices and timesheets. It worked well for inputting my time and invoice. I didn't have any issues navigating or learning it. It was fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. I didn't learn the other functions of the site.

Vorteile: I used it for some graphic design work I did for a small business in LA. It worked well for inputting my time and invoice. I didn't have any issues navigating or learning it. I don't know the other functions but worked
well for my needs.

Nachteile: It was a little difficult to find project names when I was first setting up my invoicing.

von BigTime Software an 28.5.2019

Andrew,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us here at BigTime - we very much appreciate it. We are very pleased that BigTime is working well for your small business and helping you with job tracking and logging time. We're also very pleased that it is helping you with invoicing and that you've found it easy to navigate. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns - we're always happy to help in any way that we can.

Thanks again,