Über ZENOTI

Zenoti ist eine ausgezeichnete Cloud-Software für Salons, Spas und medizinische Spas.

Erfahre mehr über ZENOTI

Support and troubleshooting is quick. Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices.

3 Months of setting up software. When I asked for them to cancel, there is no one to talk too.

Bewertungen zu ZENOTI

ZENOTI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 912 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZENOTI bereits verwendet?

Manoj S.
Manoj S.
Managing Partner in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wellness software that does really well!

Kommentare: Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.

- Real Time - Easy access & navigation - Setup and implementation is quick - Support and troubleshooting is quick - Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices

Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.

Caren H.
Caren H.
Owner in Kanada

Switching from Mindbody to Zenoti

Kommentare: The experience with the Zenoti team, specifically our Onboarding Specialist, was exceptional. My team felt very supported and while there were some hiccups during the implementation process, there was never panic or stress that an issue would not be resolved. We felt really comfortable and happy with the overall experience. We're looking forward to utilizing Zenoti to its fullest.

The client interface for booking class and purchasing a membership is a wonderful experience, I find it to be much more straightforward and there are a lot of customizable options. I also find Zenoti's integration with Zoom and Shopify create a better client experience and we're just starting to see the benefits.

With any software, when you switch from using one to the other, there will always be some things that are missed. But the team at Zenoti has been very accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or even raising opportunities for some of those features that we would want to see. It is a bit of a learning curve and the number of reports available are a lot and overwhelming. So it will take time to understand and learn the ropes.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Caren! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Viktoriya K.
Founder in USA

Excellent multi location software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I overall loved the onboarding teams process when making sure that everything is working smoothly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic Zenoti team support. She’s an expert in helping you understand all the aspects of the software.

I enjoy the ability to manage multiple locations effortlessly and provides for a seamless customer booking process.

While I can work around it for now I do think that the customization features in email/text notifications could be a bit more customized.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Viktoriya! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that Zenoti has helped you efficiently manage multiple locations, and has provided a seamless customer booking process. It's always our goal to provide you with the tools and resources to help you and your business continue to thrive. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Mahesh K.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Could work for most, be aware of the issues you'll run into

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We thought is was a newer software and cloud based, but it has been a sideways movement for us and the premium we are paying compared our old one is not worth it. Cloud based is good, but keep in mind, not only does their stuff need to work, they can only work as well as the browsers on your PC/Mac. And the customer support are unable to understand the issue and keep sending links for usage tutorials.

Cloud based, and security that comes with it

There are a few issues, but it's getting harder to wrap our heads around these: 1. Unable to add a product to a service without interrupting the POS - is an issue in larger salons where people are checking out while another ticket is being edited. 2. Waitlist does not work, even though one chooses a specific stylist, a range of dates and time, software triggers notifications when none of the specified criteria are met. 3. Manual invoices for deposits are not available (be aware of this seemingly trivial issue that could force one to sign up with another credit card merchant) 4 Rebooking a guest that sees different service providers during one visit is NOT possible. 5. Addon services cannot have a time duration if the main service has a duration on it (and what service doesn't?) 6. None of the employees can see weekly reports on their mobile devices - their options are daily or from the beginning of a payroll cycle. If one had to see weekly report, they have to add service totals, product and tip totals from each day manually. For the weekly feature, be prepared to buy a reporting module that has it's own additional monthly subscription fee. 7. Marketing modules bundled with most other software is available for additional monthly subscription 8 Customer support - We had critical issue on one occasion when clients could not book online. After a half hour, a junior tech. from Philippines comes on and had go find a senior engineer who were not available for hours and hours.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing this feedback Mahesh. We are committed to providing our customers the best support possible, and we are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams, they will look into it immediately and reach out to you regarding this matter. Please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we will improve on our support and services moving forward.

Bogdan C.
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great service for a small company

Kommentare: im having a great experience with the system that helps me to easily manage a small business

the system is easy to use, accessible everywhere, intuitive

so far i did not find a feature that i like least

vor 4 Monaten

Bogdan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We're glad that our software helps you easily manage your small business. It's our top priority to be there for you every step of the way to help you achieve your business goals. We look forward to our continued partnership and please don't hesitate to provide more feedback moving forward!

Brett P.
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of effort for set up team

Kommentare: I would say we are getting past the initial frustration of implementation with the software and now it seems many of the functions are great use. I enjoy using the software and feel that with time we will be able to accomplish more with a small amount of effort.

Once deployed our team was able to use the system in its most basic needs for our company instantly. Once we switched over many of the functions made it easy for them to go from Zenoti University to taking real clients day in and day out. And for any company that is most important.

It is so robust that setting this system up correctly is a daunting task that seemed near impossible at some points. We struggled with our small staff to get Zenoti plugged in while maintaining our normal operations in our day to day work. Many of the tasks have to be handled by our staff and that lead to over working and frustrating moments for the team.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing us on Capterra, Brett! It is great to hear about your positive experience with Zenoti and that we've been able to help you achieve success. We value your partnership and can't wait to continue to drive your business forward together. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in the future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Sandesh B.
Director in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sage Ayurveda Zenoti Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The easy to use dashboard features and continuous improvements in enhancing user experience makes Zenoti a very appealing platform

The UI is easy and employees across all segments are able to understand and implement it within the shortest span of time. The interoperability amongst dashboards is well defined and easy to manage. Overall easy to use end to end processes makes it highly compatible.

The software is blended as a Spa and allied users, even though the applications are modifed to inculcate Healthcare and Ayurveda Services there is still a scope for improvement in those areas.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sandesh! Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Zenoti. We're glad that you feel the UI and dashboard are easy to use and that you've had a pleasant experience with our employees across all segments. It's always our goal to make sure you feel supported in achieving your business goals and we promise to continue being there for you every step of the way!

Vijay Z.
Vijay Z.
Vice President - Finance in Indien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti Use

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good.

Zenoti is very good software to use for customer appointment.

The Software is seems Costly in copmarision to the features being used by us

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Vijay, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we couldn't be happier to hear about your experience thus far. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Tim L.

Excellent Service, Excellent Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great, needed and easy to use product to run the spa and Zenoti was a prefect fit.

Easy of use. After training by the Zenoti team, working with Zenoti has been easy on a daily basses. I was really happy to have such a supportive and helpful implementation group. They made setup breeze and got us up running quickly. The software has been a great addition to the spa and has been helpful in making thing run smoothly.

Has been good work with and meet our needs to no complaints.

letzten Monat

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for your review. We always strive to make the implementation and setup process seamless for our customers, and are happy to hear that your experience went smoothly, and that Zenoti has been a great addition to your spa so far. Looking forward to seeing your success!

Alicia M.
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SuperSalon Review

Kommentare: It was Wednesday before Thanksgiving. So we was slammed when the POS went down. I called the helpline 1st I got a tech that was not much help. I just hung up and called back because I knew i would get a different tech. I got [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and we worked great together. He worked on our POS for hours till we got things figured out and back up running. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] probable saved us 150$. Thank you for you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great It should not be this hard to leave a review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best tech It should not mater how long my review is

Kelsie H.
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple salons!

Kommentare: It was fantastic. The beginning phase of it was extremely all about sales which was hard because i am very "get to the point" and there was slight miscommunication on some things we thought we were going to be able to do that we didn't end up gaining access to due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] not having the right information. But again, very minimal when it comes to all the great things we gained! Our onboarding & development team was AMAZING. We scheduled frequent calls and they were completely on target with our launch date and they were honestly so amazing. I talk to them so much they started to feel like family and I am truly going to miss them! Everything on Zenoti's end between the onboarding, development and then our Customer Success manager after going live, it was all so great an organized! They are truly there to give you anything you need and they will spend all the time needed with you to help you!

Something that I loved about Zenoti is how custom you can make it. We are a 5 location business where all of our employees work at all of our salons. Cutting down the time when it comes to running reports & running payroll has made a dramatic difference in my day to day use. Also for our salon coordinators, there are so many features that took away tons of their daily tasks because the system does it automatically. Now it has freed up more of their time to focus on being more available on the phones & helping with retention projects. Also, If your someone like me that doesn't have time to sit on hold for hours waiting for a customer service personal to get on the phone to answer questions , then Zenoti will be great for you because you have access to a 24 hour chat box that someone replies within minutes!

I would say there is any cons that make a huge difference for me? I look at it as I gained so many benefits that the little things that confused me are not a big deal. The one thing that doesn't make sense to our business personally is the way the invoices operate, once an appointment is created, its considered an ope invoice. If someone "no shows" and your staff isn't on it when it comes to no showing or cancelling them, That invoice will stay open & effect payroll. Again, not a big deal as long as you have a staff that is on top of their duties, it shouldn't be an issue (:

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kelsie, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We really value your feedback and look forward to helping you and your business continue to thrive. Thanks for choosing Zenoti!

Jennifer B.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust booking system with lots of features and a steep learning curve

Kommentare: The onboarding has been fairly complex and time intensive; however, the support staff has been very resourceful and helpful. As we work with the software, it becomes easier to manage. My hope is that Zenoti will help our business grow and go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clientele.

Zenoti meets many of our current needs and then some! The customer support staff is amazing and very responsive. We are pretty new to using this software and each day gets better as we grow more familiar with it.

Even with all the customization abilities available in Zenoti- there is no way to customize the theme of the booking software to coordinate with the look and feel of our brand. There is a steep learning curve- but thankfully they provide lots of education in the form of Zenoti University.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jennifer! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Andrea S.
Director of Franchising in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great company to grow with!

Kommentare: Zenoti is an eager company that has a great vision but is still working on organizing themselves to support that vision. They have great teams that will help you make a success of the system and the features you have. Any time I am met with frustration I have reached out to my customer success manager or some other people I have met along the way that continue to help me, I am often directed to a team that is eager for feedback and listens to your issues and suggestions. I can honestly say that about 86% of the updates that were featured on the latest big update came from me and a few of my franchisees. I will not lie and say I haven't had issues and frustrations but that would be true for any program.

I love the implementation, sales and customer success team! If you go with Zenoti try and get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team, they are the most knowledgeable and helpful. The product delivers a lot of great and useful features but you have to really learn how to use it, there is always a box somewhere on another page that you forgot to click. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes super easy.

I will not lie, there are some things about zenoti that aren't the best. Basically the full system is amazing and they have lots of add ons that will suite your needs, however, you will pay!!!!! We negotiated a base price and our system works and we are happy with it but I would like to get better reporting and some more efficient customer service agents (although my key point person is great the rest of the team seams more lost then helpful) but to get a better level of customer service or to get clearer reports you have to pay for the add ons. If you are willing to spend more than the base price than I think you will be happy with the system but it is on the higher end of systems in its category.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrea! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jeff K.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most feature-rich salon software on the market

Kommentare: So far, we've had a wonderful experience. They have a very thoughtful approach to onboarding (I've never had a team at my disposal during a software rollout, but again, most software isn't this thorough with so much potential.). They have great online training for staff, from front desk to providers. We've enjoyed the ability to count and adjust inventory from the phone app. If you've used other salon POS systems, you'll want to layout all of your processes and have a good understanding of what happens daily in the current system. This will make your transition to Zenoti much easier. We recently rolled out Zenoti to a second, smaller salon and the process was smooth and quick.

The functionality of Zenoti is extremely deep. This means if you are looking for a function, it probably exists. The online booking is amazing (as is our custom salon app from Zenoti). The onboarding process was equally amazing and questions were answered quickly. We recently integrated Zenoti Payments and have been thrilled with it. The integration of all pieces and the marketing capability (SMS and Email) were the primary reasons we switched.

The extreme depth of the software can also be a curse when you are trying to find the solution to an issue. In most cases, it was just a setting I missed, but it can be frustrating when there are so many options. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have options and some difficulty vs no options and ease. In almost every case, an answer was provided by support quickly, so this con may be a personal issue. I'd agree with others who say Chat support struggles on complex scenarios, but tell me a software product that doesn't suffer the same issue. My complex issues always get elevated and I always get great service from the senior engineers.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jeff! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Abhinav K.
owner in Indien

my experince from zenoti

Kommentare: It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

I am using Zenoti Since 2013 that time It was named MangemySpa.Before Zenoti we use to do Manual Billing and accounts, after using Zenoti I found that what technology can do for Salons. Zenoti Really helped me to Streamline my Buissness,It has all the tools which a Salon owner needs to Grow his Business. It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

the software is little expencive in comparision to comptition software

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Abhinav! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Chandra D.
Chandra D.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

Kommentare: The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Kazeshka L.
Marketing Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A truly exceptional customer service experience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software (in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). They have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, gone above and beyond to cater to certain custom requests and have felt like an extension of our team throughout the onboarding process. The communication has been clear and efficient and we have felt exceptionally supported throughout the process. As we emerge from what is hopefully the last lockdown in the UK, we are really looking forward to pushing the system to its limits and, in doing so, increasing our salons profitability in all areas.

Zenoti is a full service solution. Being cloud based, it integrates multi-site information, which enables the business-owner remote access in real-time to look at group or individual store performance. The planning and training helped us migrate all our processes in a highly systematic and efficient manner with consistent support, effort and consideration from the Zenoti team from start to finish. Whilst we are yet to begin using the software day to day, i would say that the ease of use, management of KPI data, API integration, dashboard, analytical reporting and the integrated marketing functionality are the true stars of this software which all help to automate administration and reduce manual effort. This has truly been an exceptional customer service experience.

Enhancements that have been requested; Loyalty Points - In terms of loyalty points automation i believe there should be more options to customise ways in which a client can accrue (e.g automatic points accrual for social follows, online sign up anniversary, 3rd party review/testimonial integration) - the current selection is rather limited Functionality to enable allocation of loyalty points in bulk (rather than per individual) CMA - more options to customise the look and feel - flexibility with custom brand type faces, font colour, ability to select which features from the webstore are shown/now shown Reporting - reports to showcase how many clients have signed up via the webstore (per day/week/month as well as custom time frame periods) Receipts - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Marketing - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Webstore - Flexibility to rename/repurpose/remove/hide modules on webstore (i.e. classes/ workshops) Social Media - no facebook and Instagram booking integration. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would also be great. Forms - currently there is no integration with classes and forms - since we have repurposed classes for a hair model academy, an application form is an essential piece of this puzzle and we have had to outsource at an additional cost

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Kazeshka! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Lisa Y.
MD in UK

Excellent System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality. I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK). My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

The reporting I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team. Access to system from off-site No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite. Intelligent booking & rebooking Booking optimisation, rebooking SMS connect features 2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated! Staff visibility of performance Drives more accountability Ability to book on Ipad or tablet Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations Set up discounts & money off Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions Card capture No more accounting nightmares with deposits Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings Dashboard progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Margaret J.
Minister of the Interior/COO in
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided

Kommentare: We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa! -love the ease of creating services -robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service - ability to store CC info safely and securely - reasonably priced text messaging system - ability to create packages and memberships - ability to create online purchasing of services and products - can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards -ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up -fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner. - On boarding staff was really helpful -Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns. -increasing number of good reports for business analysis

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards - creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great. - creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way. -it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this. - For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Charlie C.
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple hair salons

Kommentare: As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Savvia P.
Savvia P.
Salon manager in Zypern
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti felt like a part of my team.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive for the overall business and I pertain the salons growth and success largely to Zenoti tools, which are continuously being improved and upgraded. The system is user friendly with exceptional support 24/7.

Ease of setup and integration with excellent support.

Some processes could be simplified for user ex. Email template designs and image bank usage. Some features like payments not available for Cyprus, my territory, but understandable as I believe I am still the only user here. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would be great.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Savvia! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Andrew C.
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti is the way forward

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of the key strengths is the relationship management. We had been with our previous software for 6 years, so a change was a big deal for us. Zenoti threw all hands on deck to help us migrate and train our staff without any hitches. Where we did have questions we had dedicated managers at Zenoti we could call or online chat with to get solutions fast. That relationship has continued where we are now being further trained by our account manager to help us make sure we are making the most of new features on Zenoti, and they have actively asked for feedback and advice on how they can improve and have actively made those improvements for us.

It is a full service solution. It's cloud based and integrated multi-site information, so as the business-owner you can dial in anywhere and look at group or individual store performance. It cuts out the need for additional add-on products by doing reporting, marketing, bookings, analytics, etc. from one solution.

Nothing major. It has ticked all the boxes, if anything we are underutilising it because the software is so diverse and it's hard to learn all the benefits at one time.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrew! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jeff L.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review by a Supercuts Owner

Kommentare: Despite the significant increase in price, service and support provided has always been very good and overall have been very satisfied with SuperSalon

Technical support is and always has been excellent. Technical agents are always very helpful and see issues through to completion and satisfaction. For instance Tech Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT], stayed on phone for nearly 1.5 hours staying after his shift for almost 30 minutes to go above and beyond to help complete and resolve issues.

Just increased monthly cost by almost 3X (unaware of the corporate politics but fairly sure that this increase was the result of pressure/mandate from outside influences)

Rick F.
Commercial Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Simple but Does Everything you Need

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As Zenoti took over the company that supplied our previous salon software, initially the feeling was that our hands were pretty much tied and we didn't have a lot of choice in the matter.
After training, setting up and dealing with various departments in Zenoti our current feeling is that this was the best move we have ever made!

After having had four salon software systems this, is without a doubt, the most practical and straight forward. It appears that the person that wrote the system has actually been involved in running a salon! Equally impressive has been the training - not only Zenoti University which allows everyone in the salon to go at their own pace and level but the face to face follow up which has been outstanding!

American date layout can be frustrating and confusing

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Rick! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Gerrry W.
Payroll/ Admin in Kanada
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll/Admin

Kommentare: Rafael very helpful in fixing the problem we had with the computer. He walk me through so I had an understanding of what I need to do to assist him. He took my call at the salon when I brought out the computer so he could connected it to high speed for me. I give Rafaeal a 10+++ for his help in fixing the problem and his excellent customer service!!!!! As for your receptionist they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Rude when you ask a question either they ignore you or will not give you an answer. I would have to say hello because the phone line sounded dead and they would come back sarcastic to you "I'm still here" Here are 2 responses I got in one day from your receptionist: I ask how many people are in front of me so I have an idea how long it would be refused to tell me. Here is the other one both in the same day: I was told I was 9th on the list called back about 1.5hrs later to see where I was in the Q was now told I was 15 I was bumped down because they decided that my call wasn't important. I had a virus had to get another computer needed to get it up and running and needed to get the information from the salon inputted onto the computer so the staff can get paid and know our sales. When Matt owned the company never had this problem in the pass only since it has been sold. I told your receptionist that they have very poor customer service skills. They are your front line to your business they are there to help the customer not make them upset or angry.

I can get the info off of it I need to payroll. Track my sales and inventory and it is user friendly.

nothing