Über ZENOTI

Zenoti ist eine ausgezeichnete Cloud-Software für Salons, Spas und medizinische Spas.

Erfahre mehr über ZENOTI

Support and troubleshooting is quick. Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices.

3 Months of setting up software. When I asked for them to cancel, there is no one to talk too.

Bewertungen zu ZENOTI

ZENOTI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZENOTI bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.100)

Chandra
Chandra
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

Kommentare: The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jonathan

Zenoti to scale operations

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been thoroughly impressed with my company's Zenoti implementation process, led by [sensitive content hidden]. I was sincerely overwhelmed by the breadth and depth of upgrading from my Acuity-Zapier app patchwork to the comprehensive Zenoti solution. [sensitive content hidden] parsed and paced my deliverables with patience and intelligence. Their conceptual and technical expertise was most welcome and often inspiring as they performed seeming hat-tricks to reproduce my company's tailored membership programs, discount conditions and patient workflows. In moments when I was frustrated or confused, they were reassuring and quick to find workaround solutions for me. Software is only as good as its support. And for someone who has managed health care related information systems for over 20 years, this Zenoti team featuring [sensitive content hidden] blazed an unparalleled, superlative standard in both in terms of their effectiveness and friendliness. Thank you guys, thank you Zenoti.

Highly customizable supported by a highly engaged implementation team.

At first, I was confused about how to model my operations in Zenoti until I was assigned to an extraordinary India based implementation team, led by [sensitive content hidden] who helped create order and sense for me.

Lori
Spa CEO in Kanada

Not for us.

Kommentare: It is a beast to maneuver. If you like to micromanage and know coding then this may be the software for you. It has been almost a year and we still have to constantly figure how to input or find information.

I liked their potential. They have some very helpful people on their teams.

Everything takes multiple steps. It is not user friendly. Transfer of information was wrong and had to be fixed multiple times. An arbitrary date was placed on all MB gift cards that were transferred over and was never fixed. Their Smart Bot never really worked for us. The software, for us, was very arduous to use.

Warren

Great Implementation Experience with Zenoti

Kommentare: Implementation team was awesome. Very technically skilled, very responsive, very polite. The communication has been excellent. We deployed at busiest time of the year (December) and the implementation team went above and beyond the call to support us.

User interface is easy to use. Logical structure of the system. Very easy to run reports. Dashboards for providers and manager.

Forms could use some work. It will be great when they enhance how forms can be sent to guests.

Taylor
Creative Director in USA

A Lot to Take In, But Worth It

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. Our company has been in the middle of a giant relocation and build-out. Implementing a new system was naturally a chaotic experience due to our circumstances. I think that is what is impressive - the Zenoti team, namely [sensitive content hidden], was incredibly helpful in assisting us and we were able to go live with our system exactly when we hoped. Every time we have run into any kind of question or issue, we are met with prompt assistance.

The ability to properly track inventory - this was our main reason for changing POS systems. Functionally fantastic and loads of features we were previously lacking.

There are aspects that are a little clunky as far as administration and client experience goes, and the overall aesthetic leaves a lot to be desired.

Jessica
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not a good time

Kommentare: It is July 7th I signed my contract the beginning of April with Zenoti. I researched and I did demos with alot of companies and this had the most features relevant to my salon for the best price. it has been a complete and total nightmare. like I am so frustrated and I have already made the decision that it is not fixable and I need to switch. they insist on using Microsoft meets and doing video calls. their schedule and availability is so limited and basically on my 3 busiest days. it has never worked properly for one day. I am not computer illiterate. ive used a few programs in my 11 years working in salons and 3 years owning one. I made my own shopify website -- which isnt that hard but a lot of people cant. usually I am able to figure out the program I am using and do everything on my own. this is not the case. there are always issues and then ill go into the settings and try to figure out where the issue is and I end up detrimentally ruining more stuff that can't be taken back. which is insane and ive never had these issues on other softwares. my online booking has been down for a week twice. we get around 100 bookings a week that are usually online booking.. those have been lost appts or a massive amount of phone calls and messages for me and my staff. their zenoti university is lengthy and not helpful as the program is different if you're on computer/phone or tablet. essentially there are 3 versions you need to learn. if you're not a software programmer don't do it.

The ceo of the company called me and he was really nice and I think he honestly did want to help me and give me a better experience.. I dont think his team was able to. for all the features it was definitely the best price.

onboarding takes months customer service is in India and scheduling is limited with them. I would tell them an issue I had multiple clients having and they'd say they tried it and its working.. well half my clients are having this issue so something is up.everything is very complicated. schedule would look different depending on computer/phone/iPad

Allison
Director of Integration and Operations in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service during implementation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zenoti is an excellent software with the best features we have seen across all software options for Medical Aesthetics clinics. It is user friendly and quick to pick up for clinic employees. The integration process is fairly involved, but we had an excellent team that put in extremely high effort to assist us leading up to integration and for the Go Live of the system. They provided us with round the clock support and ensured our system was set up correctly during the first week using Zenoti.

While the integration process is very smooth, the trickiest part has been after the Go Live period. There is a significant decrease in the amount of support you have while your team(s) are still learning the software.

Furhan
Medical Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

robust system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: extremly satisfied. much better than my previous vendor who i stopped using after 1 month.

I loved how robust and reliable the system is. It can get complex at times but the customer support is strong and reliable.

I wish it was a little less expensive, but still, the support is robust and makes it worth it.

Tamika
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Transition & Onboarding

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We started onboarding and transferring information from our previous EMR with a deadline of 30 days to be complete including testing. [sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to work with…credit to my team for starting the training modules the day after contract was signed. This helped make our transition much easier. [sensitive content hidden] presented us with a timeline for phase 1 and phase 2 and it we have successfully complete phase 1 with 1 week to spare from our deadline. Of course anytime you change software there will be hiccups but our request were answered quickly. I am sure phase 2 will go just as smooth. I am so excited about the extensive reports available o this system. I look forward to working with and referring Zenoti.

I wish there was a phone option to take photos.

Emily
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Great customer support when implementing the system. Very helpful and always answered in a timely fashion- escpecially [sensitive content hidden]

It was a lot of work to implement initially

Kelsie
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple salons!

Kommentare: It was fantastic. The beginning phase of it was extremely all about sales which was hard because i am very "get to the point" and there was slight miscommunication on some things we thought we were going to be able to do that we didn't end up gaining access to due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] not having the right information. But again, very minimal when it comes to all the great things we gained! Our onboarding & development team was AMAZING. We scheduled frequent calls and they were completely on target with our launch date and they were honestly so amazing. I talk to them so much they started to feel like family and I am truly going to miss them! Everything on Zenoti's end between the onboarding, development and then our Customer Success manager after going live, it was all so great an organized! They are truly there to give you anything you need and they will spend all the time needed with you to help you!

Something that I loved about Zenoti is how custom you can make it. We are a 5 location business where all of our employees work at all of our salons. Cutting down the time when it comes to running reports & running payroll has made a dramatic difference in my day to day use. Also for our salon coordinators, there are so many features that took away tons of their daily tasks because the system does it automatically. Now it has freed up more of their time to focus on being more available on the phones & helping with retention projects. Also, If your someone like me that doesn't have time to sit on hold for hours waiting for a customer service personal to get on the phone to answer questions , then Zenoti will be great for you because you have access to a 24 hour chat box that someone replies within minutes!

I would say there is any cons that make a huge difference for me? I look at it as I gained so many benefits that the little things that confused me are not a big deal. The one thing that doesn't make sense to our business personally is the way the invoices operate, once an appointment is created, its considered an ope invoice. If someone "no shows" and your staff isn't on it when it comes to no showing or cancelling them, That invoice will stay open & effect payroll. Again, not a big deal as long as you have a staff that is on top of their duties, it shouldn't be an issue (:

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Hi Kelsie, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We really value your feedback and look forward to helping you and your business continue to thrive. Thanks for choosing Zenoti!

Kristin
Partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets better daily

Kommentare: We have had several POS softwares over the years but we have been extremely happy with Zenoti. While no software is perfect, their team takes the time to check in with you and assist in making the software work best for your company's needs. Our Account Manager Sahiti has been fantastic and brings our areas of improvement back to Zenoti and we have seen real change occur. When working with other companies we have been told that nothing can be done or that they are 'working on it'. Very happy to partner with Zenoti for our success!

The software is very user friendly and the online interface is fantastic. With many customers preferring online booking to calling we have seen a great up-tick in online booking. They also included a text communication system for connecting with your clients as well as a robust email marketing suite.

They have a very complex system for inventory management that makes it hard as a single location to utilize it effectively. We understand why it is complex for chain purposes.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we are thrilled to learn that Customer Success Manager, Sahiti, has supported you every step of the way. We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience thus far and look forward to our continued partnership!

Rueben
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very great upcoming Product!

Kommentare: We started with lots of downs as our setup process and some of our other system functionalities where not working. As more and more updates started to occur and we where given a rep for the product we where able to get all the assistance we needed to get rolling. I truly enjoy the experience and functionality now for this product and it has grown exponentially since we first started with it. I truly Believe it is the best product on the market right now!

The ability to consolidate multiple functioning systems into one.

There are so many features and access to fully customize that it can get really overwhelming during setup

Kaylee
Clinical Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti Has been a game changer for our business!

Kommentare: We have been in business for 20 years, Zenoti has helped us service our clients in a hassle free way that now we no longer have to stress about our POS system and booking platform crashing or having processing issues. Plus Zenoti is always updating their platform to have new features to make our lives easier. Our clients love it, our staff loves it, and our leadership team is so grateful to the Zenoti implementation team for helping us have a stress free booking system!

The Customer Service is my favorite part of working with Zenoti. This platform is extremely user friendly, but if I ever feel stuck on anything, our account manager and the Zenoti Support Team is very responsive and always has very helpful feedback for us to optimize the use of Zenoti for our business.

We have had issues with setting up the correct pricing for the couples massages, but the customer support team is always very responsive with helping us work out the back end of setting up services.

Ellen
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti is Impressive!

Kommentare: Could not be more pleased with the interaction with the programmers, and their willingness to share, expertise and suggestions, helping us be even more, efficient and effective!

Extraordinary professionals committed to ensuring an excellent experience for their customers!

Zenoti is getting so many new customers migrating from other POS systems in the market that they are a bit overloaded. But they are worth waiting for!

Mark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use cloud software to manage everything in our spa

Kommentare: Zenoti has been great from the start. They continually add new features and actually listen to their customers concerns.

I love the marketing features and the ability to segment out different clients based on past services. I can create offers and for sms and email on the fly, which is very important for us.

I really want to have a direct "deep link" for certain gift certificate campaigns.

Felicia
CEO founder in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Livehydrationspa.com

Kommentare: It was by far the greatest outcome and transition I have experienced. I have worked in Healthcare for 10 years I have been through many systems changes and I can't say enough about the entire process .

The support and amount of concern development had to make the system unique and different than the last with the ability to create a smooth transition

Cons I felt the support chat provided my owners information that was inaccurate and made it harder on me during lauch as they were speaking and giving feedback that was not in their ability.

Angela
Founder + CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nightmare experience with well-meaning people

Kommentare: We are able to ring up guests using this software.

The salesperson was lovely and provided excellent attention during the sales process. After months of surveying the spa software choices, we moved from Booker on the strength of her demos and promises. It was also so refreshing to have a real human to speak with after months of aggravating customer care from our previous software provider. The people at Zenoti are well-meaning and they seem to care.

I don't want to have to write a bad review because the Zenoti people are good people. But I want, to be honest so other spa/salon founders do not go through the experience we have been through. Running a spa is tricky enough--your software must support and lift you up, not take you and your entire team's morale down. Unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion that Zenoti's customer service is lip service. :( They have promised to work out the bugs in the system, but after months of promises, the bottom line is that there are no results. The promises made by the salesperson were not fulfilled. Even though we paid $3K for the data transfer, we had to hire four of our own team members to transfer over the data and memberships. (They said they would refund us $1500.) The day of going live, Zenoti erroneously triggered 250 emails going out to our members telling them they had a facial the next day. We were flooded with calls and emails from our members as a result. The general consensus within our team is that everything is overcomplicated. It is not an intuitive or seamless process. Payroll is time-consuming and reading the reports--it takes triple the time to go through it all to ensure accuracy. One team member summed it up: "They are like bad boyfriends. Booker was hell, Zenoti is hell. Which hell do you prefer, the simpler one that never talks to you or the hell that's trying to be the Harvard professor?"

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Dear Angela, First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your review is incredibly important to us and helps us identify areas of improvement for superior customer satisfaction. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The data migration took longer than planned. On top of it, miscommunication in terms of accounting methodology followed at Savor Spa has made things worse - it ended up with reports showing erroneous data. Your account is now being monitored by the senior leadership team. We have documented lessons learnt, identified specific corrective actions and will strive to resolve all the issues soon to get our engagement back on track. As promised, we have made the refund. Once again, thanks for your business.

Kristin
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Technical Support

Kommentare: It has improved as I learn my way around over the years. there have been some updates that have helped but I would like to see usability streamlined more.
I really like the chat help feature on ioffice.
I would gladly speak with a software design specialist and discuss some of the issues we as a company experience.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing technical support person. Our system has some complex set-ups that are not common for this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to correct some major issues that have caused our system not to perform accurately as well as getting many credit card processing issues resolved. Over the years he has been the go to guy for the hardest of issues. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has great follow up. Many things have frustrated us about the software, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and a few others[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have saved the day for us.

There are glitches. There are too many steps to some of the processes. we are high volume salons and we have clients stare at us while we get them checked in and out. Its usability is could be simplified. It does not seem to be designed with a non-technical person in mind. It also lacks some usability conveniences especially in the inventory and ordering end of things. I wish we could change the print set up of reports too. Some are SO small to read.

Lukas
CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awkward and overkill for a small salon business

Kommentare: We chose to work with Zenoti because they are a local company and allowed us to use the system for free in exchange for helping them adapt the system for small business use. However, the software they provided was too quirky and unstable for us to reliably deploy into our business, and the interface was difficult to use and unattractive. Despite their best efforts to make it work for us, we were sinking too much time into troubleshooting and asking questions about the system, so we had to drop it.

It seemed extremely feature-rich for large businesses, and very flexible and customizable from the backend by Zenoti. However, it was overwhelming and cumbersome for a small business like ours. We were guinea pigs for a trial run for small business integration, so we got a lot of attention and help from the developers.

The interface looks dated and unattractive. Also would load with visual glitches on certain browsers. Tremendous amount of features was overwhelming and unnecessary for a small business. POS integration was awkward and unreliable. Despite the fact that we got a lot of attention and help from the developers to try to mold Zenoti to our needs, we ended up spending too much time fighting with the system to the point that it was harming our productivity and we had to switch to something that was more stable and plug-and-play ready.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for sharing this feedback Lukas. We are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams and they will look into it on priority. Please connect with our Customer success team in this regard and we request you to please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our support and services going forward.

Kayla
Head of Marketing in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching from Booker to Zenoti

Kommentare: Overall, our initial onboarding team has been very helpful. When we've encountered an issue, as long as it has been brought up with them we generally receive a timely response and a solution to the problem. However, many times we are instead needing to reach out to the Zenoti chat help center. Unfortunately the IT help that we have received via the chat system has been very very poor. On a few occasions, despite labeling our issue as high priority, we have not received an adequate solution till the following day. Or when we list the different things we have already tried to fix the problem on our own, the IT team regurgitates the same information back to us. It is because of this that many times we have had to find our own solutions to problems spending hours going over Zenoti help sites and reading tutorials instead of being able to work on other pressing business matters. The IT support has been so terrible that we've just about stopped reaching out to them for help altogether and have either messaged our onboarding team directly instead or found our own solutions to the problem. We're very excited for when everything is fully onboarded and running to plan because we can see the enormous potential in this software for our business, but we've definitely had a few bumps along the road that have left us quite frustrated at times.

Zenoti has a lot of features and customizations that weren't available to us with our previous software program. The Booking Wizard for one is an excellent feature for our front desk when looking for a provider's availability. We've also come to really love the ezConnect text feature. Many of our guests are much easier to get in touch with via text communication and this is an excellent way to do that without using any of our employee's phone numbers. I also love that we can establish prerequisites for services to ensure that when a guest is booking online they can only book certain services if those prerequisites have been completed. This has helped us to avoid some inappropriately scheduled appointments that we often had with our old software. We also now have access to a lot more specific data for our providers. For example they can now easily check their customer retention and rebook rates, they can set goals that are trackable within the system, and we as a business can better monitor our provider's use of time and adjust commission accordingly.

There is a lot of getting used to when going through the initial onboarding process because Zenoti has so many customizable features. In general these customizations are a good thing, but it can be frustrating when you are in front of or on the phone with a guest and you run in to an issue that requires adjusting a specific setting because it is not always easy to find amongst all of the other options.

Tracy
Business Owner in USA

Terrible experience

Kommentare: Horrible!!!

Compared to our old system, the user interface was better than the old one. The checkin kiosk works well, and most of the functions for the most part.

I have many more cons than pros.- Their Zenoti branded credit card machine sucks, and if you lose WiFi connection there is no way to check out clients, this is a BIG problem for us and embarrassing when our clients have no other form of payment. It makes us look very unprofessional.-Our phone rings more now than it has for nearly a decade due to all the grievances our clients have when trying to schedule our appointments, we get calls from disgruntled clients all throughout the day because the Zenoti system for various reasons (we have at least several different scenarios/issues that clients can’t schedule their appointment).- we have two computers at the front desk that we use (as well as our mobile phones), because we are a very busy high-volume salon Zenoti system. The problem with this? It rarely syncs on its own so therefore if you are busy and a customer calls (again we get a lot of calls now because their system sucks) and you schedule on one computer but forget to “sync”, you end up double booking. -Product inventory….I won’t even go into this in detail but let’s just say that after having this system for 6 plus months our inventory count/stock has still not been right.Honestly there is so many more aggravations that I’m done listing them as I am getting angry just thinking about what a nightmare this system has been.We have brought the most pertinent issues to support since having the stystem and THEY STILL HAVE NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUES.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible for sending emails

It has some good features, however, my one major con has completely eliminated the pros.

I've repeatedly contacted the company about not being able to send mass emails to my database. Because I own multiple companies, when I try to send a mass email instead of combining the credits from all my locations into an org level, it only shows the credits from one location and therefore I cannot send a mass email. I've contacted the company repeatedly and they have not resolved the problem. I've completely lost patience with them and will be looking for another company. I do not recommend Zenoti.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for the feedback Michael. We are very sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. We did communicate this issue to our respective teams, and I hope they were able to help you with the Email credits at the Org level. If you have any other concerns that needs our attention please do reach our support team at support@z.com or if you have any feedback regarding our services please reach out to customersuccess@zenoti.com. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our response time going forward.

Jeff
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review by a Supercuts Owner

Kommentare: Despite the significant increase in price, service and support provided has always been very good and overall have been very satisfied with SuperSalon

Technical support is and always has been excellent. Technical agents are always very helpful and see issues through to completion and satisfaction. For instance Tech Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT], stayed on phone for nearly 1.5 hours staying after his shift for almost 30 minutes to go above and beyond to help complete and resolve issues.

Just increased monthly cost by almost 3X (unaware of the corporate politics but fairly sure that this increase was the result of pressure/mandate from outside influences)

Shawn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Own a salon, spa, or health club? You need this software!

Kommentare: I've worked in the engineering field for 20 years prior to implementing Zenoti. I can say I've never worked with a software company that is at this level of professionalism, ability, and responsiveness. There was some concern prior to implementation that the help desk is only chat based. You will see this in some of the other reviews. I can tell you all of our salons, and I as the owner, absolutely love it setup this way. Any questions are promptly answered, even if you tell them it's low priority. I typically dread working with customer service of companies but this one is different. It seems like they got hiring the right people down to a science because everyone I've dealt with is super smart and know what they are doing. I've even told a few of them I want to hire them when we expand! The software is always improving with cool new features that increase business or make it easier to do stuff. Their Smart Marketing tools are incredible. So many powerful tools in this toolchest. I'm usually a pretty harsh critic when it comes to systems and software. I also don't hand out referrals. I can say with confidence that Zenoti and their entire organization is world-class.

After it is setup, it just simply works. The UI is very slick and very customizable. We have never encountered an error or glitch. It is rock solid. A lot of high level programming and strategic thinking went into this software. As a multi-unit owner it makes managing multiple centers a breeze.

It has a LOT of options, and can be overwhelming at first during implementation. You will be assigned a manager who will hold weekly calls with you and your team, and they help you eat the elephant, bite by bite. It was a great experience, it just can be overwhelming at times.