Filtern nach:

Über ZENOTI

Zenoti ist eine ausgezeichnete Cloud-Software für Salons, Spas und medizinische Spas.

Erfahre mehr über ZENOTI

Chandra D.
Chandra D.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

Kommentare: The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jennifer B.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust booking system with lots of features and a steep learning curve

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The onboarding has been fairly complex and time intensive; however, the support staff has been very resourceful and helpful. As we work with the software, it becomes easier to manage. My hope is that Zenoti will help our business grow and go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clientele.

Zenoti meets many of our current needs and then some! The customer support staff is amazing and very responsive. We are pretty new to using this software and each day gets better as we grow more familiar with it.

Even with all the customization abilities available in Zenoti- there is no way to customize the theme of the booking software to coordinate with the look and feel of our brand. There is a steep learning curve- but thankfully they provide lots of education in the form of Zenoti University.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jennifer! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Michael P.
President in USA

Horrible for sending emails

It has some good features, however, my one major con has completely eliminated the pros.

I've repeatedly contacted the company about not being able to send mass emails to my database. Because I own multiple companies, when I try to send a mass email instead of combining the credits from all my locations into an org level, it only shows the credits from one location and therefore I cannot send a mass email. I've contacted the company repeatedly and they have not resolved the problem. I've completely lost patience with them and will be looking for another company. I do not recommend Zenoti.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for the feedback Michael. We are very sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. We did communicate this issue to our respective teams, and I hope they were able to help you with the Email credits at the Org level. If you have any other concerns that needs our attention please do reach our support team at support@z.com or if you have any feedback regarding our services please reach out to customersuccess@zenoti.com. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our response time going forward.

Jeff K.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most feature-rich salon software on the market

Kommentare: So far, we've had a wonderful experience. They have a very thoughtful approach to onboarding (I've never had a team at my disposal during a software rollout, but again, most software isn't this thorough with so much potential.). They have great online training for staff, from front desk to providers. We've enjoyed the ability to count and adjust inventory from the phone app. If you've used other salon POS systems, you'll want to layout all of your processes and have a good understanding of what happens daily in the current system. This will make your transition to Zenoti much easier. We recently rolled out Zenoti to a second, smaller salon and the process was smooth and quick.

The functionality of Zenoti is extremely deep. This means if you are looking for a function, it probably exists. The online booking is amazing (as is our custom salon app from Zenoti). The onboarding process was equally amazing and questions were answered quickly. We recently integrated Zenoti Payments and have been thrilled with it. The integration of all pieces and the marketing capability (SMS and Email) were the primary reasons we switched.

The extreme depth of the software can also be a curse when you are trying to find the solution to an issue. In most cases, it was just a setting I missed, but it can be frustrating when there are so many options. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have options and some difficulty vs no options and ease. In almost every case, an answer was provided by support quickly, so this con may be a personal issue. I'd agree with others who say Chat support struggles on complex scenarios, but tell me a software product that doesn't suffer the same issue. My complex issues always get elevated and I always get great service from the senior engineers.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jeff! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Caren H.
Caren H.
Owner in Kanada

Switching from Mindbody to Zenoti

Kommentare: The experience with the Zenoti team, specifically our Onboarding Specialist, was exceptional. My team felt very supported and while there were some hiccups during the implementation process, there was never panic or stress that an issue would not be resolved. We felt really comfortable and happy with the overall experience. We're looking forward to utilizing Zenoti to its fullest.

The client interface for booking class and purchasing a membership is a wonderful experience, I find it to be much more straightforward and there are a lot of customizable options. I also find Zenoti's integration with Zoom and Shopify create a better client experience and we're just starting to see the benefits.

With any software, when you switch from using one to the other, there will always be some things that are missed. But the team at Zenoti has been very accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or even raising opportunities for some of those features that we would want to see. It is a bit of a learning curve and the number of reports available are a lot and overwhelming. So it will take time to understand and learn the ropes.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Caren! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jorge R.

Zenoti Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Initially it was a time consuming transition because it has a high learning curve but the Zenoti team was very helpful and patient. Ultimately , it was worth the effort and time.

The program has many features that allow us to maximize our business opportunities

Since the software has many features it also means that it is not always easy to make changes or implement the features because there is a lot to learn.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jorge! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Adeyemi K.
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti is the most feature rich, multi-location salon management software that we looked at! Period!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been fantastic!

Highly customizable to suit the needs of your business. The software itself is great for running multiple salon locations, and its full range of capabilities such as analytics, marketing, reporting and a great customer communication functionality make it business critical for us.

Because it has a lot of capabilities, initial setup can be confusing. This is where the company shines the most, the setup support team is the best!. They provide a truly white glove experience, they are knowledgeable, quick to help and are not just order takers, they leverage their deep experience in the industry to help develop a solution that worked for our business.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Adeyemi! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Digital Content Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for wellness studios

This tool is tailored made for the wellness studio space, making it a stand out against every other CRM out there. We've tried to fit Dynamics into our weight-loss stores and it just didn't do the trick. Zenoti is easy for a "non-techy" to use right out of the box. POS or appointment scheduling is a breeze.

The marketing automation is not quite up to "modern" standards. Although this is getting better, it is just not a great email/text tool for lead pursuit funnels. The email templates are pretty basic.

Jeff B.
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and amazing transition and support staff

Kommentare: Zenoti has enabled us to customize and automate our workflows to better serve our clients and also make better use of our data. The transition team was very helpful moving our data from the old system and helping us to customize our setup.

The product is intuitive to use and has many options that can be customized to meet our needs. We love that the software is web-based and has phone and tablet apps so that we can access our data in multiple workflows.

We're not fully able to rely on the system to manage our photos just yet, but I know the team is always developing more features and planning to expand capabilities in this area.

Karthik P.
owner in Indien
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Clinics

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: this software is perfect for clinics and salons,

Yes it is user friendly, easy to use, initially it took time to understand but later it is good,

few integrations were difficult, some times there wont be a technical guys in every place, although they provide all the steps perfectly, it is difficult to do it ( ex: to create a IOS developer account for us)

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Karthik! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Andrea S.
Director of Franchising in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great company to grow with!

Kommentare: Zenoti is an eager company that has a great vision but is still working on organizing themselves to support that vision. They have great teams that will help you make a success of the system and the features you have. Any time I am met with frustration I have reached out to my customer success manager or some other people I have met along the way that continue to help me, I am often directed to a team that is eager for feedback and listens to your issues and suggestions. I can honestly say that about 86% of the updates that were featured on the latest big update came from me and a few of my franchisees. I will not lie and say I haven't had issues and frustrations but that would be true for any program.

I love the implementation, sales and customer success team! If you go with Zenoti try and get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team, they are the most knowledgeable and helpful. The product delivers a lot of great and useful features but you have to really learn how to use it, there is always a box somewhere on another page that you forgot to click. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes super easy.

I will not lie, there are some things about zenoti that aren't the best. Basically the full system is amazing and they have lots of add ons that will suite your needs, however, you will pay!!!!! We negotiated a base price and our system works and we are happy with it but I would like to get better reporting and some more efficient customer service agents (although my key point person is great the rest of the team seams more lost then helpful) but to get a better level of customer service or to get clearer reports you have to pay for the add ons. If you are willing to spend more than the base price than I think you will be happy with the system but it is on the higher end of systems in its category.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrea! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Abhinav K.
owner in Indien

my experince from zenoti

Kommentare: It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

I am using Zenoti Since 2013 that time It was named MangemySpa.Before Zenoti we use to do Manual Billing and accounts, after using Zenoti I found that what technology can do for Salons. Zenoti Really helped me to Streamline my Buissness,It has all the tools which a Salon owner needs to Grow his Business. It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

the software is little expencive in comparision to comptition software

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Abhinav! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Kazeshka L.
Marketing Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A truly exceptional customer service experience

Kommentare: I have been extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software (in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). They have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, gone above and beyond to cater to certain custom requests and have felt like an extension of our team throughout the onboarding process. The communication has been clear and efficient and we have felt exceptionally supported throughout the process. As we emerge from what is hopefully the last lockdown in the UK, we are really looking forward to pushing the system to its limits and, in doing so, increasing our salons profitability in all areas.

Zenoti is a full service solution. Being cloud based, it integrates multi-site information, which enables the business-owner remote access in real-time to look at group or individual store performance. The planning and training helped us migrate all our processes in a highly systematic and efficient manner with consistent support, effort and consideration from the Zenoti team from start to finish. Whilst we are yet to begin using the software day to day, i would say that the ease of use, management of KPI data, API integration, dashboard, analytical reporting and the integrated marketing functionality are the true stars of this software which all help to automate administration and reduce manual effort. This has truly been an exceptional customer service experience.

Enhancements that have been requested; Loyalty Points - In terms of loyalty points automation i believe there should be more options to customise ways in which a client can accrue (e.g automatic points accrual for social follows, online sign up anniversary, 3rd party review/testimonial integration) - the current selection is rather limited Functionality to enable allocation of loyalty points in bulk (rather than per individual) CMA - more options to customise the look and feel - flexibility with custom brand type faces, font colour, ability to select which features from the webstore are shown/now shown Reporting - reports to showcase how many clients have signed up via the webstore (per day/week/month as well as custom time frame periods) Receipts - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Marketing - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Webstore - Flexibility to rename/repurpose/remove/hide modules on webstore (i.e. classes/ workshops) Social Media - no facebook and Instagram booking integration. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would also be great. Forms - currently there is no integration with classes and forms - since we have repurposed classes for a hair model academy, an application form is an essential piece of this puzzle and we have had to outsource at an additional cost

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Kazeshka! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Lisa Y.
MD in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent System

Kommentare: Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality. I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK). My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

The reporting I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team. Access to system from off-site No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite. Intelligent booking & rebooking Booking optimisation, rebooking SMS connect features 2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated! Staff visibility of performance Drives more accountability Ability to book on Ipad or tablet Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations Set up discounts & money off Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions Card capture No more accounting nightmares with deposits Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings Dashboard progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Margaret J.
Minister of the Interior/COO in
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided

Kommentare: We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa! -love the ease of creating services -robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service - ability to store CC info safely and securely - reasonably priced text messaging system - ability to create packages and memberships - ability to create online purchasing of services and products - can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards -ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up -fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner. - On boarding staff was really helpful -Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns. -increasing number of good reports for business analysis

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards - creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great. - creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way. -it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this. - For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Charlie C.
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple hair salons

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Savvia P.
Savvia P.
Salon manager in Zypern
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti felt like a part of my team.

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive for the overall business and I pertain the salons growth and success largely to Zenoti tools, which are continuously being improved and upgraded. The system is user friendly with exceptional support 24/7.

Ease of setup and integration with excellent support.

Some processes could be simplified for user ex. Email template designs and image bank usage. Some features like payments not available for Cyprus, my territory, but understandable as I believe I am still the only user here. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would be great.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Savvia! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Andrew C.
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti is the way forward

Kommentare: One of the key strengths is the relationship management. We had been with our previous software for 6 years, so a change was a big deal for us. Zenoti threw all hands on deck to help us migrate and train our staff without any hitches. Where we did have questions we had dedicated managers at Zenoti we could call or online chat with to get solutions fast. That relationship has continued where we are now being further trained by our account manager to help us make sure we are making the most of new features on Zenoti, and they have actively asked for feedback and advice on how they can improve and have actively made those improvements for us.

It is a full service solution. It's cloud based and integrated multi-site information, so as the business-owner you can dial in anywhere and look at group or individual store performance. It cuts out the need for additional add-on products by doing reporting, marketing, bookings, analytics, etc. from one solution.

Nothing major. It has ticked all the boxes, if anything we are underutilising it because the software is so diverse and it's hard to learn all the benefits at one time.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrew! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Rick F.
Commercial Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Simple but Does Everything you Need

Kommentare: As Zenoti took over the company that supplied our previous salon software, initially the feeling was that our hands were pretty much tied and we didn't have a lot of choice in the matter.
After training, setting up and dealing with various departments in Zenoti our current feeling is that this was the best move we have ever made!

After having had four salon software systems this, is without a doubt, the most practical and straight forward. It appears that the person that wrote the system has actually been involved in running a salon! Equally impressive has been the training - not only Zenoti University which allows everyone in the salon to go at their own pace and level but the face to face follow up which has been outstanding!

American date layout can be frustrating and confusing

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Rick! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Phil Z.
Co-Founder & Digital Marketing Director in USA

Has literally everything! Powerful automated marketing amd client relations, easy interface, apps.

You have a beautiful dashboard to see appointments for the day/week/month, promo performance, inventory status, revenue and real-time online mentions. Dashboard fully customizable to your preferences. Automation is fabulous. It tracks retail products sold and will send how to use email to cliemt as well as reminder that your product is getting low and sends a promo to come back for another service offering discount. 3 apps one for management, employees and clients/public. Send push notifications, get instant feedback, eliminating a bad review reaching the web. Tracking employee performance for upsell, product usage and any internal metrics you want. Employees can see real-time tips, client reviews, performance between colleagues, status if goals or contests are set by managers but best is they can input client data building profiles to personalize their experience or direct market them. Club members? No problem. Automatically discount or whatever membership provides. Client loyalty options are endless. Thats only half.... Zenoti will be the number one software in a year. They have a huge infusion of investor cash for 2017 and will be the biggest display front and center at ISPA 2017. I used booker, spa soft and others. Not even close. Zenoti comes to your spa or salon and sets it all up. But what you put into it that determines what you're success becomes.

Nagham K.
Managing Partner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Very smart, complete software

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great, the support is always prompt and useful. The app is not useful at all for owners and managers. It needs a lot of work and I hope this happens soon as we have signed up with zenoti baring in mind the app as a main plus.

The system is well integrated and complete. There are certain enhancements I would like to see and I have already mentioned to the team. I hope you keep developing this software constantly.

When working on a page, clicking back takes you to point zero. When working on merging clients is a nightmare as you cannot type a page number and have to keep clicking until you reach where you have left off. The lack of flexibility on these ends make the work difficult and a lot of time wastage applies.

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Nagham! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Manoj S.
Manoj S.
Managing Partner in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wellness software that does really well!

Kommentare: Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.

- Real Time - Easy access & navigation - Setup and implementation is quick - Support and troubleshooting is quick - Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices

Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.

Jessica M.
Director of Human Resources in USA

Game changer!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. A good user experience from our guests. It has so much room to grow with us and add features that we are dreaming up. It not only is a good program for clients appointments and POS, it is also fantastic for timesheet documentation and reports for payroll.

This program can evolve with our needs. It's customizable! I can't even tell you what a breath of fresh air that is from using a pre-packaged program. Never going back!

It's got so much depth that it has taken me a couple years to really learn what it can do and I'm sure there is so much more. This isn't a bad thing, it's just what I've liked least as it's a learning curve. It's somewhat user friendly but you have to be patient.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jessica! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Creative Director in USA

Product ranks 5-stars (great out of the box). Support ranks 10-stars (amazing).

Kommentare: Faster more efficient scheduling and rebooking of clients. Easy POS.

Honestly, coming from 2 other software solutions in other salons, Zenoti has all the things you would expect and some great features you maybe didn't know you needed. But better than anything else, from the salon management side of things, is their insane level of support! Regardless of which SaaS one chooses, there will always be hiccups or struggles or confusion, but the folks at ZENOTI have been so great at walking us thru and solving any issue we have had - in minutes or hours, not days or weeks like the other guys.

The only real downside is, seemingly, that the software was originally developed for overseas use and proof on concept and flow are set up in a way that is not 100% intuitive for a U.S. based salon. HOWEVER, once you understand some of the terms and "lingo" it makes sense - and they're so easy to work with and helpful, that this learning curve is overcome very quickly.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks so much for the review, our support team will appreciate the kudos. Regarding your comment about some of the lingo - we're investing in evolving many aspects of usability, and excited to be able to deliver easier, more friendly experiences across scenarios (including updates to the language, etc..!).

Aditi B.
Manager in Indien

Delighted.!

Zenoti has proved to be the best business solution we have sought in years. For a business, based across multiple cities, it was difficult to get all the data in one place. Various features & centralized data enable quick analysis & future planning. We are even more organized and employee satisfaction has increased due to the impartial and non biased system. This has created alertness among the staff members, and the chances of any wrong doing have become impossible. Zenoti has enabled us to integrate client data and preferences; as a result we have been able to serve them better. We have been using Zenoti for almost 5+ years now and it has only led to Happy Employees & Happy Customers.!!

We really miss the Managemyspa manager app. The ZMA isnt that great.! Not satisfied with its working

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Aditi! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!