Über ZENOTI

Zenoti ist eine ausgezeichnete Cloud-Software für Salons, Spas und medizinische Spas.

Erfahre mehr über ZENOTI

Support and troubleshooting is quick. Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices.

3 Months of setting up software. When I asked for them to cancel, there is no one to talk too.

Bewertungen zu ZENOTI

ZENOTI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZENOTI bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.121)

Chandra
Chandra
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

Kommentare: The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zenoti grows as you grow

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great so far. We continue to evolve and Zenoti is able to match up with us.

There are so many features that you really need to be aware of what you need or want. They do a great job with your customer suppport through the CSM to make sure you are getting full use of your capabilities that you purchase. I like that they are responsive to my requests and the software changes often. My old scheduling suite had not changed anything in years.

Zenoti is on the high side of pricing but you get what you pay for. It is very capable and will grow with you. Also, I would like a few more protections for business owners as far as not showing your employees all the information about your business. They ZMA and MyZen apps really push the boundaries of what I'm comfortable sharing in a super competitve business field.

Melissa
BDM-Business Development Manager in USA

Horrible service and EXPENSIVE

2,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

I like the customizable forms, but they take forever to build and Zenoti implementation team will charge you for helping build them. Not user friendly for small business owners.

As the manager of our med spa, I'd like to address some concerns regarding our experience with Zenoti. We've found it frustrating that certain features that should enhance platform usability come at an additional cost. Specifically, the lack of automatic notifications for low credits in email marketing has been particularly infuriating. Recently, after utilizing Zenoti for 1.5 years, we began utilizing the marketing tools, only to find ourselves inadvertently exceeding our email capacity for May 2024. While we understand the need to pay for marketing emails, it's disappointing that hitting our cap also impacts essential functions like emailing receipts, without prior warning from Zenoti. Furthermore, the response from Zenoti support was less than satisfactory, offering to add 7500 emails for an additional $200 instead of acknowledging the lack of notification. This feels unreasonable given our already substantial monthly investment in the platform, which includes charges for text messages and photo management. As a small business, I manage the backend operations alone, making efficient support crucial. Unfortunately, Zenoti's customer service primarily relies on AI responses, resulting in lengthy wait times and a lack of personalized attention. Additionally, despite our investment, we've yet to receive proactive outreach from Zenoti regarding our experience or feedback on their app. In conclusion, while Zenoti offers valuable features, the lack of proactive support and additional charges for essential functionalities detract from its overall utility and value for our business. As a manager overseeing operations at our med spa, it's important to provide a comprehensive assessment of our experience with Zenoti. In addition to the frustrations outlined earlier, it's become apparent that Zenoti's business model prioritizes larger clients, often at the expense of smaller businesses like ours. Their approach, which seems geared towards extracting additional fees for basic functionalities, suggests a profit-driven ethos that neglects the needs of smaller enterprises. This money-centric strategy, coupled with a lack of personalized support for smaller clients, reinforces the impression that Zenoti is primarily concerned with maximizing revenue rather than fostering mutually beneficial partnerships. Given these observations, I would caution fellow small business owners to carefully consider whether Zenoti aligns with their operational and financial needs. In our experience, the platform's shortcomings and profit-focused mentality make it less suitable for businesses of our scale. Therefore, I would advise small business owners to explore alternative solutions that prioritize user experience and support tailored to their specific requirements.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to review Zenoti. We regret to hear the utilization of our platform, particularly the marketing tools and customer support, have not met your expectations or needs as a small business owner. We strive to provide exceptional software and support to all of our customers, and it's clear from your review that we fell short in delivering that to you. Our team has taken immediate steps to address this issue, by adding additional credits to ensure continuity of your services for the rest of the month. While we understand this action does not undo the inconvenience and frustration you experienced, please know we are committed to supporting your needs. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about the problems you experienced and offer personalized support to reach a resolution. We’re dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your satisfaction.

Bryce
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Customization

Zenoti offers a variety of services that is a step up from competitive software. Reporting capabilities are extensive, with a variety of customization available. Packages, memberships, and loyalty programs are easily accessible. The system is incredibly smart and offers an all-in-one marketing, charting, booking, reporting, and more solutions. The customer service is amazing, the live chat support can take a few minutes to respond, but the integration team and weekly live sessions are a big help. The system can be overwhelming when you first start but has a lot to offer.

The implementation is very lengthy and there a lot of hiccups to get through in the first few stages. However, the implementation team is very patient and understanding and got us through it easily. It is a very complex system and may be intimating at first use.

Worth the Pain

Kommentare: The work of exporting data from old programs and restructuring for Zenoti was extensive. However their support team was generally excellent to work with. Almost one year in, we find occasional hiccups but can typically find a solution or workaround.

After evaluating several medical spa management software programs, I ultimately recommended Zenoti to our team. It covered the widest array of features required in order for them to move from 4-5 separate programs into one single platform.

There were a few marketing features we would like to be more robust.

Holly
Director of Operations in USA

Use in a MedSpa

Kommentare: It's been so-so. I have very mixed feelings on Zenoti overall. While it works better than our previous software (Aesthetic Record), it fell short of initial expectations.

There ARE a lot of features if you can figure out how to use them and set them up properly. We do also like that there is an App you can have for your MedSpa as well as an online booking portal.

Not many good integrations for MedSpas and everything is an add-on that you have to pay more for. Kind of clunky and dated and the checkout process (especially where coupons & discounts are concerned, and using membership benefits) and membership features are not the greatest. Also not very customizable or flexible to our specific business needs. The App you get (an have to pay extra for) is very bare bones and not much you can customize.

Tamika
Nurse Practitioner in USA

Easy Transition & Onboarding

We started onboarding and transferring information from our previous EMR with a deadline of 30 days to be complete including testing. [sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to work with…credit to my team for starting the training modules the day after contract was signed. This helped make our transition much easier. [sensitive content hidden] presented us with a timeline for phase 1 and phase 2 and it we have successfully complete phase 1 with 1 week to spare from our deadline. Of course anytime you change software there will be hiccups but our request were answered quickly. I am sure phase 2 will go just as smooth. I am so excited about the extensive reports available o this system. I look forward to working with and referring Zenoti.

I wish there was a phone option to take photos.

Kristen
Director in USA

Med Spa Zenoti review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend zenoti. I worked mostly with Yogesh on the team and he was definitely my super hero during the process. He offered additional gelp and job aids and always checked in to make sure we were doing well

I loved working with the project team. There was alot of onfo to lewrn but they were so helpful and patient with every question during the transition

Its a bittersweet issue... there was sooo much information but that was becaise it was a completely new system we got to build from the ground up

Tanya
Owner, RN in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Many features

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] helped with the initial set up. [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond when I got frustrated and helped resolved issues.

Many features to utilize. POS connection to software. Booking ease and checkout process.

Integration set up takes weeks. Not as user friendly as I would hope, at least at first and as I'm learning more how to use.

Allen

Zenoti review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zenoti stands out as a very feature-rich platform and was the ideal choice for our plastic surgery and medical spa practice. It offers a great blend of modern features seen at spas and traditional EMR functionality. [sensitive content hidden]l were truly exceptional in assisting us with the setup of Zenoti. Their responsiveness and assistance at every stage of the process were invaluable. Additionally, their flexibility in scheduling virtual meetings outside of regular business hours was greatly appreciated.

It currently lacks electronic prescription submission capability; I've been informed that this feature is being developed. Given the extensive range of features, setting up Zenoti requires considerable time and effort. Fortunately, our implementation team guided us through the transition from our previous EMR and scheduling system.

Kelsie
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple salons!

Kommentare: It was fantastic. The beginning phase of it was extremely all about sales which was hard because i am very "get to the point" and there was slight miscommunication on some things we thought we were going to be able to do that we didn't end up gaining access to due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] not having the right information. But again, very minimal when it comes to all the great things we gained! Our onboarding & development team was AMAZING. We scheduled frequent calls and they were completely on target with our launch date and they were honestly so amazing. I talk to them so much they started to feel like family and I am truly going to miss them! Everything on Zenoti's end between the onboarding, development and then our Customer Success manager after going live, it was all so great an organized! They are truly there to give you anything you need and they will spend all the time needed with you to help you!

Something that I loved about Zenoti is how custom you can make it. We are a 5 location business where all of our employees work at all of our salons. Cutting down the time when it comes to running reports & running payroll has made a dramatic difference in my day to day use. Also for our salon coordinators, there are so many features that took away tons of their daily tasks because the system does it automatically. Now it has freed up more of their time to focus on being more available on the phones & helping with retention projects. Also, If your someone like me that doesn't have time to sit on hold for hours waiting for a customer service personal to get on the phone to answer questions , then Zenoti will be great for you because you have access to a 24 hour chat box that someone replies within minutes!

I would say there is any cons that make a huge difference for me? I look at it as I gained so many benefits that the little things that confused me are not a big deal. The one thing that doesn't make sense to our business personally is the way the invoices operate, once an appointment is created, its considered an ope invoice. If someone "no shows" and your staff isn't on it when it comes to no showing or cancelling them, That invoice will stay open & effect payroll. Again, not a big deal as long as you have a staff that is on top of their duties, it shouldn't be an issue (:

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Hi Kelsie, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We really value your feedback and look forward to helping you and your business continue to thrive. Thanks for choosing Zenoti!

Kristin
Partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets better daily

Kommentare: We have had several POS softwares over the years but we have been extremely happy with Zenoti. While no software is perfect, their team takes the time to check in with you and assist in making the software work best for your company's needs. Our Account Manager Sahiti has been fantastic and brings our areas of improvement back to Zenoti and we have seen real change occur. When working with other companies we have been told that nothing can be done or that they are 'working on it'. Very happy to partner with Zenoti for our success!

The software is very user friendly and the online interface is fantastic. With many customers preferring online booking to calling we have seen a great up-tick in online booking. They also included a text communication system for connecting with your clients as well as a robust email marketing suite.

They have a very complex system for inventory management that makes it hard as a single location to utilize it effectively. We understand why it is complex for chain purposes.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Hi Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we are thrilled to learn that Customer Success Manager, Sahiti, has supported you every step of the way. We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience thus far and look forward to our continued partnership!

Madison
Executive Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and great features

Zenoti is very user friendly and has so many features. We utilize Zenoti for booking, scheduling, inventory management, reporting, and marketing. It is nice to have a software that can do it all.

We would love if there was a consultation feature for Zenoti. We currently use TouchMD for our consultations, but if Zenoti had a consultation feature like TouchMD it would be nice to have everything in once place. Overall though, we are very happy with Zenoti.

Charlie
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing multiple hair salons

Kommentare: As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Taylor
Creative Director in USA

A Lot to Take In, But Worth It

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. Our company has been in the middle of a giant relocation and build-out. Implementing a new system was naturally a chaotic experience due to our circumstances. I think that is what is impressive - the Zenoti team, namely [sensitive content hidden], was incredibly helpful in assisting us and we were able to go live with our system exactly when we hoped. Every time we have run into any kind of question or issue, we are met with prompt assistance.

The ability to properly track inventory - this was our main reason for changing POS systems. Functionally fantastic and loads of features we were previously lacking.

There are aspects that are a little clunky as far as administration and client experience goes, and the overall aesthetic leaves a lot to be desired.

Angela
Founder + CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nightmare experience with well-meaning people

Kommentare: We are able to ring up guests using this software.

The salesperson was lovely and provided excellent attention during the sales process. After months of surveying the spa software choices, we moved from Booker on the strength of her demos and promises. It was also so refreshing to have a real human to speak with after months of aggravating customer care from our previous software provider. The people at Zenoti are well-meaning and they seem to care.

I don't want to have to write a bad review because the Zenoti people are good people. But I want, to be honest so other spa/salon founders do not go through the experience we have been through. Running a spa is tricky enough--your software must support and lift you up, not take you and your entire team's morale down. Unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion that Zenoti's customer service is lip service. :( They have promised to work out the bugs in the system, but after months of promises, the bottom line is that there are no results. The promises made by the salesperson were not fulfilled. Even though we paid $3K for the data transfer, we had to hire four of our own team members to transfer over the data and memberships. (They said they would refund us $1500.) The day of going live, Zenoti erroneously triggered 250 emails going out to our members telling them they had a facial the next day. We were flooded with calls and emails from our members as a result. The general consensus within our team is that everything is overcomplicated. It is not an intuitive or seamless process. Payroll is time-consuming and reading the reports--it takes triple the time to go through it all to ensure accuracy. One team member summed it up: "They are like bad boyfriends. Booker was hell, Zenoti is hell. Which hell do you prefer, the simpler one that never talks to you or the hell that's trying to be the Harvard professor?"

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Dear Angela, First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your review is incredibly important to us and helps us identify areas of improvement for superior customer satisfaction. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The data migration took longer than planned. On top of it, miscommunication in terms of accounting methodology followed at Savor Spa has made things worse - it ended up with reports showing erroneous data. Your account is now being monitored by the senior leadership team. We have documented lessons learnt, identified specific corrective actions and will strive to resolve all the issues soon to get our engagement back on track. As promised, we have made the refund. Once again, thanks for your business.

Kristin
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Technical Support

Kommentare: It has improved as I learn my way around over the years. there have been some updates that have helped but I would like to see usability streamlined more.
I really like the chat help feature on ioffice.
I would gladly speak with a software design specialist and discuss some of the issues we as a company experience.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing technical support person. Our system has some complex set-ups that are not common for this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to correct some major issues that have caused our system not to perform accurately as well as getting many credit card processing issues resolved. Over the years he has been the go to guy for the hardest of issues. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has great follow up. Many things have frustrated us about the software, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and a few others[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have saved the day for us.

There are glitches. There are too many steps to some of the processes. we are high volume salons and we have clients stare at us while we get them checked in and out. Its usability is could be simplified. It does not seem to be designed with a non-technical person in mind. It also lacks some usability conveniences especially in the inventory and ordering end of things. I wish we could change the print set up of reports too. Some are SO small to read.

Lukas
CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awkward and overkill for a small salon business

Kommentare: We chose to work with Zenoti because they are a local company and allowed us to use the system for free in exchange for helping them adapt the system for small business use. However, the software they provided was too quirky and unstable for us to reliably deploy into our business, and the interface was difficult to use and unattractive. Despite their best efforts to make it work for us, we were sinking too much time into troubleshooting and asking questions about the system, so we had to drop it.

It seemed extremely feature-rich for large businesses, and very flexible and customizable from the backend by Zenoti. However, it was overwhelming and cumbersome for a small business like ours. We were guinea pigs for a trial run for small business integration, so we got a lot of attention and help from the developers.

The interface looks dated and unattractive. Also would load with visual glitches on certain browsers. Tremendous amount of features was overwhelming and unnecessary for a small business. POS integration was awkward and unreliable. Despite the fact that we got a lot of attention and help from the developers to try to mold Zenoti to our needs, we ended up spending too much time fighting with the system to the point that it was harming our productivity and we had to switch to something that was more stable and plug-and-play ready.

Antwort von Zenoti Software

Thanks for sharing this feedback Lukas. We are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams and they will look into it on priority. Please connect with our Customer success team in this regard and we request you to please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our support and services going forward.

Kayla
Head of Marketing in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching from Booker to Zenoti

Kommentare: Overall, our initial onboarding team has been very helpful. When we've encountered an issue, as long as it has been brought up with them we generally receive a timely response and a solution to the problem. However, many times we are instead needing to reach out to the Zenoti chat help center. Unfortunately the IT help that we have received via the chat system has been very very poor. On a few occasions, despite labeling our issue as high priority, we have not received an adequate solution till the following day. Or when we list the different things we have already tried to fix the problem on our own, the IT team regurgitates the same information back to us. It is because of this that many times we have had to find our own solutions to problems spending hours going over Zenoti help sites and reading tutorials instead of being able to work on other pressing business matters. The IT support has been so terrible that we've just about stopped reaching out to them for help altogether and have either messaged our onboarding team directly instead or found our own solutions to the problem. We're very excited for when everything is fully onboarded and running to plan because we can see the enormous potential in this software for our business, but we've definitely had a few bumps along the road that have left us quite frustrated at times.

Zenoti has a lot of features and customizations that weren't available to us with our previous software program. The Booking Wizard for one is an excellent feature for our front desk when looking for a provider's availability. We've also come to really love the ezConnect text feature. Many of our guests are much easier to get in touch with via text communication and this is an excellent way to do that without using any of our employee's phone numbers. I also love that we can establish prerequisites for services to ensure that when a guest is booking online they can only book certain services if those prerequisites have been completed. This has helped us to avoid some inappropriately scheduled appointments that we often had with our old software. We also now have access to a lot more specific data for our providers. For example they can now easily check their customer retention and rebook rates, they can set goals that are trackable within the system, and we as a business can better monitor our provider's use of time and adjust commission accordingly.

There is a lot of getting used to when going through the initial onboarding process because Zenoti has so many customizable features. In general these customizations are a good thing, but it can be frustrating when you are in front of or on the phone with a guest and you run in to an issue that requires adjusting a specific setting because it is not always easy to find amongst all of the other options.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Fantastic SaaS System & Top-Notch Support Team!

Kommentare: Zenoti provided a solution that is able to be used in a Franchise system. It solved many problems including: accurate reporting & analytics by location and across the franchise, the ability to track & collect royalties, a system that can be set to automatically apply promotions and discount codes (easily), the ability to track discounts that locations are using, the settings that can be enabled by role, the ability for customers to make purchases online and via the app (when we're selling offsite), an app, customer consent forms are easy to fill out. All of these (and much more) are making it seamless and increasing sales by allowing us to easily ring-up customers and for customers to make purchases at their fingertips. The support team is incredible. Not only the minute-by-minute support received after launch, but the implementation team that gets you from beginning to end. The implementation team made me feel extremely supported and I truly made friends with them just several weeks into the process. This team spends hours (literally) a week and (sometimes) a day to ensure the set-up and transition from the old software platform is seamless.

Zenoti is an integrative platform that is comparable to and perhaps better than other SaaS systems for spa & wellness businesses. I like how easy it is for businesses to customize it to their needs, while customers can easily navigate the booking & purchasing platforms. However, the best thing about working with Zenoti is the support team. They are real, knowledgeable people who are integral in getting this system set-up for an organization. Two individuals who made our entire 'Go Live' possible, in what felt like reocrd time were [sensitive content hidden]. They were efficient, quick to respond, patient and bent over backwards to ensure our success. In what was already an almost impossibly short amount of time that we requested to have the system ready to go, they ensured a successful launch for customers and our franchisees. [sensitive content hidden] (trainer) was also integral in hosting video calls an answering numerous questions for our franchisees.

Overall, Zenoti is great. If I want to get picky about the system, I'd say the ability for the system, as an enterprise platform to have more options to turn settings on and off for certain locations -aka the option for price adjusting & the ability to edit email & text templates. However, being an enterprise (Franchise) system, generally you will have the settings predominantly the same for everyone. I do wish there was an option for the consent forms to be automatically text to clients without the EZConnect text integration, maybe if there was even a $0.10 fee per form auto text to the client.

Lori
Massage Therapist in USA

Gaslighting on Tap

Kommentare: It's not a bad system if you just need the absolute basics, and if you are the kind of person who just accepts everything and never dreams of calling customer service to ask for better functionality. And if you're not color blind. But if you're the kind of person who knows that you deserve excellence and responsiveness in exchange for your hard-earned money, go elsewhere.

It has a catchy name, and it usually keeps accurate track of client appointments.

If you ever have an issue with the app, customer support's first line of defense is to gaslight you and claim that your problem isn't really a problem. They just rolled out their Version 2, and it's a disaster. The new color scheme for the appointment blocks are so muted, you can't see by color change when a client checks in. When I contacted their customer support to report the problems we're having, I was told, "I assure you, the colors have not changed." Fortunately, we have not updated all of our devices (our entire front desk staff revolted and refuses to run the V2 update), so I could take a photo of the before and after color schemes. I replied, "And I assure you, the colors have absolutely changed, and they are almost useless now." We have also had issues with the appointment screens on linked devices not automatically updating when an appointment is checked in, and a client form that is only accessible by a round-about back-door process instead of the big "Client Form" button that should bring it up. When I reported the client form issue, I was given instructions on how to change the form's status so it could be updated. Unfortunately, none of our IDs, not even our studio owner's ID, has access to the Admin section required to change the form. When I told them we didn't have access, their first reply was again, "Yes, you do." I sent them screenshots of our owner's Admin dashboard, and the necessary icon was not there. I have yet to get a reply.

Chelsea
Executive Vice President of Operations in USA

Incredible Implementation Team

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the outstanding support and dedication provided by your implementation team throughout the integration process. [sensitive content hidden] have been absolutely phenomenal, demonstrating unwavering support, a willingness to tackle any challenge, and offering personalized solutions that have truly exceeded my expectations. Having worked with a dozen POS platforms over my 15 years in the wellness industry, I can confidently say that Zenoti shines above them all. From the initial stages of implementation to addressing any concerns or customization needs along the way, the team has consistently gone above and beyond to ensure a seamless transition and optimal functionality. [sensitive content hidden]'s guidance and expertise have been invaluable in navigating the intricacies of the implementation process. Her attention to detail and proactive approach have instilled a sense of confidence in me, knowing that she is always there to address any issues or provide clarification. [sensitive content hidden]'s commitment to excellence and problem-solving skills have been instrumental in overcoming various challenges that arose during the integration phase. His responsiveness and willingness to explore innovative solutions have truly set the standard for exceptional customer service. [sensitive content hidden]'s personalized approach and dedication to understanding our unique business needs have been instrumental in tailoring the Zenoti platform to suit our specific requirements. His proactive communication and ability to anticipate potential hurdles have made the entire process remarkably smooth and efficient. Overall, I cannot commend the Zenoti implementation team enough for their professionalism, expertise, and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Their support has been instrumental in ensuring a complete transition to the Zenoti platform, and I am confident that their continued partnership will contribute significantly to our success in the future. Thank you once again for your outstanding service and support.

The setup is quite complicated. I believe there is an area of opportunity on the sales to better set expectations of the workload for implementation. The project also started with a Project manager that was not very clear or communicative.

Margaret
Minister of the Interior/COO
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided

Kommentare: We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa! -love the ease of creating services -robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service - ability to store CC info safely and securely - reasonably priced text messaging system - ability to create packages and memberships - ability to create online purchasing of services and products - can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards -ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up -fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner. - On boarding staff was really helpful -Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns. -increasing number of good reports for business analysis

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards - creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great. - creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way. -it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this. - For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Jeff
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review by a Supercuts Owner

Kommentare: Despite the significant increase in price, service and support provided has always been very good and overall have been very satisfied with SuperSalon

Technical support is and always has been excellent. Technical agents are always very helpful and see issues through to completion and satisfaction. For instance Tech Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT], stayed on phone for nearly 1.5 hours staying after his shift for almost 30 minutes to go above and beyond to help complete and resolve issues.

Just increased monthly cost by almost 3X (unaware of the corporate politics but fairly sure that this increase was the result of pressure/mandate from outside influences)

Shawn
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Own a salon, spa, or health club? You need this software!

Kommentare: I've worked in the engineering field for 20 years prior to implementing Zenoti. I can say I've never worked with a software company that is at this level of professionalism, ability, and responsiveness. There was some concern prior to implementation that the help desk is only chat based. You will see this in some of the other reviews. I can tell you all of our salons, and I as the owner, absolutely love it setup this way. Any questions are promptly answered, even if you tell them it's low priority. I typically dread working with customer service of companies but this one is different. It seems like they got hiring the right people down to a science because everyone I've dealt with is super smart and know what they are doing. I've even told a few of them I want to hire them when we expand! The software is always improving with cool new features that increase business or make it easier to do stuff. Their Smart Marketing tools are incredible. So many powerful tools in this toolchest. I'm usually a pretty harsh critic when it comes to systems and software. I also don't hand out referrals. I can say with confidence that Zenoti and their entire organization is world-class.

After it is setup, it just simply works. The UI is very slick and very customizable. We have never encountered an error or glitch. It is rock solid. A lot of high level programming and strategic thinking went into this software. As a multi-unit owner it makes managing multiple centers a breeze.

It has a LOT of options, and can be overwhelming at first during implementation. You will be assigned a manager who will hold weekly calls with you and your team, and they help you eat the elephant, bite by bite. It was a great experience, it just can be overwhelming at times.