Über Trumpia

Trumpia ist ein SMS-Dienst, der grundlegende Funktionen wie Schlüsselwörter und Erinnerungen sowie erweiterte Automatisierung und Targeting bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Trumpia

I am very happy with the customer service that you offer.

Initially, it's hard to get your opt-in lists built up. I also wished that it integrated with our CRM so that messages would attach to our customers' records.

Bewertungen zu Trumpia

3,9
4,0
4,0

Trumpia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trumpia bereits verwendet?

Lem
Lem
AVP, Digital Strategy in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solidy, reliable, and easy to implement.

Exceptional implementation experience for both mass texting and API. Solid and reliable, with a relatively intuitive UI. Pleasant and painless sales experience, and excellent support thereafter. Works exactly as intended.

UI is a little clunky, and it'd be great to have some more brand-friendly/white label URL shortener options.

Ted
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

6 plus years as a Enterprise user

We manage over 20 Shopping Malls that are constantly changing. It easy to add new Centers and get them up and running in a short period of time.

The interface isn't as intuitive as it could be, but the Trumpia team has been working on updating the interface,

Jimmy
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets Job Done with few extras

The customized lists of recipients was very helpful. Additional features such as scheduled blasts and QR codes were also great.

The UI/UX is a little difficult to navigate and unintuitive.

Blake
IT Admin in USA

Good so far

Value and support has been awesome every time I call I have been able to get a quick response. I also like that they do annual and non profit discounts.

Not being able to text from your phone to a keyword. I would like to be able to set up mobile phone numbers that can text a list like other vendors.

Theresa
Public Relations Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Communication Tool

Kommentare: We have used Trumpia since 2012 and have never been disappointed. Their staff is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, they truly are a valued communication partner.

The ease of use and availability make Trumpia one of our most essential communication tools. Messages can be sent from a computer, tablet, or phone. The straightforward platform is easy to navigate making Trumpia accessible to all levels of users.

We prefer the classic platform over the new version, however, since we are able to easily switch to classic when needed, this is not an issue for us.

Andrew
Minister in USA

We decided to try trumpia a few years ago and signed up. Honestly i have not been that impressed.

It obviously functions in regards to sending out texts. They system seems somewhat robust...but still not a lot that I like about it.

Email system is not very good. Texting system has some flaws in my opinion...for instance once a text is sent.. if someone replies to it after an amount of time... it can enroll them in something else because the same number is being used by other companies. I have not used Trumpia in a little while because I found something that is easier and works far better.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is as reliable as Trumpia text marketing!

Kommentare: Our [sensitive content hidden] rocks! He is professional, patient and very knowlegdable of the technicality end of the program and always available, anytime, to answer all of our questions. [sensitive content hidden] goes the extra mile to assure our questions are always answered and resolved.

Trumpia has allowed the North Jersey Chamber of Commerce add a strategic method in connecting with their members to assist increase of event attendance and brand awareness.

The login times out and we are constantly having to update our passwords to log back in.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great service. Easy to setup.

Kommentare: This software provides an easy way to send SMS in bulk or individuals.

The software has great documentation. It was very easy to setup and test a quick through the api. Very intuitive API wise.

The UI was not the most friendly and a little confusing to learn. The site is also slow it is very hard to actually use the site.

Bennie
Director of Public Affairs in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Notifying our members about meetings and events is our target and it is serving the purpose.

Easy to work and does what we wanted to use it for. Meeting reminders and upcoming events.

Not being able to set up a message to go out every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month/

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Prospect Communications via SMS

Kommentare: Customer service is great. Process of list management and deployment can be streamlined. List management can be set up a bit more user friendly.

I like that I am able to re-enforce our email communications via SMS as well. Scheduling and link shortening feature as well as personalization options are great.

I think the user experience can be a bit better. I want to be able to see sent messages and currently, I can only duplicate them in order to see them.

Art
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software, super-responsive support team.

Kommentare: Allowed me to reach people that get way too much email to read it all.

I like the versatility the most. There are plenty of text messaging solutions out there, but none that can do what Trumpia can do. Text with photos, images, video, audio, numbered mobile coupons with a private web-based redemption site that employees can access on their mobile phones to record discount programs. There's also a web-based customer loyalty program function that replaces paper cards entirely. Tons of options that marketing departments need, like surveys and trackable hyperlinks and automated variable messaging with additional list segmentation depending upon customer response. Has some features that educational and religious organizations would use, though I'm not in those markets. I really am hooked on the list segmentation and automation capabilities. This provides me with the ability to tailor my messages to subsets of the customer base. Set it, and forget- the software does the work. The best feature? That's easy: people actually read their text messages, unlike email, although Trumpia can do that too. It's a single platform that can do texts, email and social media. The USA-based customer support is first-rate and very personal. They've helped me many, many times. I'm not a techie, and support is very important to me. They have a video training library with dozens of short feature videos. I'm very happy with my purchase.

That I didn't discover it sooner. A bit of a learning curve for my limited tech capabilities on some of the more advanced features. The support team walked me through those, though.

Diego
Application Developer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trumpia Review

Kommentare: Excellent communications with Accounting and our Personal Representative

Trumpia’ s SMS Service provides us with the most efficient way to communicate critical messages to our employees in all our operations. From HR to Field operations, Trumpia’s platform has given us peace of mind knowing our communications will be sent in a timely and efficient manner. A few of the many alerts Trumpia has helped us with are: Alerting prospective employees of upcoming job interviews Daily start time/end time shift schedules sent out to employees. Field Operations schedules sent out notifying what fields are scheduled for harvesting, including estimated pay from previous day harvest These are just a few of the many benefits we have thanks to Trumpia’ s Incredible Platform!

The updated UI took some learning, but overall once you dive it it became easier to use.

Jin
Business Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what we need

We have been using Trumpia for our organization for nearly two years, and what stands out to us is the technical support and customer service. We have never had to wait more than an hour for our AM to respond (Jed), and they've been really quick to provide support and insight. The platform itself got a facelift with its interface a couple weeks ago, and the messaging and inbox runs noticeably smoother than before. The customization with the campaigns and keywords has also been instrumental in helping us with our internal staff communications.

The software at times can get buggy and laggy (less so now) - we've had to clear our cache or use the platform on Icognito mode at times.

Brian
COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trumpia API user

Kommentare: Great people who are willing to help you be successful. The support team really does go above and beyond and is a differentiator among competitors.

Robust API with the ability to build a 2-way texting platform on top. The ability to text-enable a company landline or VOIP line is vital since we deal in the SMB sector.

There are some nuances that cause occasional bugs. Sometimes the source is on our end and sometimes on the Trumpia end. I also wish when my account balance fell below the balance I wouldn't have to contact someone to reactivate it for me so I can add more funds. Sometimes this can cause minimal delays and cause us to have minor downtime with SMS. We have processes in place to prevent this in the future, but it has happened a few times. (Mainly in our test environment).

Randy
Company President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Service at an Affordable Price

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond what customers need, helping to ensure I am trained and happy with the product and find value in Trumpia's products/services.

Trumpia's easily customizable workflows is a huge selling point as an automation solution.

Some aspects of an active campaign can be tricky to use for beginners, but overall, it's drag and drop functionality makes building texts, emails and capturing data relatively simple.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valued Partner

Kommentare: Trumpia has been our valued partner for over 10 years. Their account management and customer service is stellar.

Automated features are extremely valuable when setting up marketing campaigns and Trumpia is the best one out there.

Need more options for pausing scheduled messages.

Lucia
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We continue to trust Trumpia with our marketing needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you

We enjoy using Trumpia for marketing to all of our clients. The ease of use, training and functionality is what keeps us coming back and recommending to other friends and colleagues.

We are aware that there are some limitations as with all technology, though as a manager I cannot think of any cons.... maybe just the price ;)

Julio
Julio
Vice President in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

3 Years in and no complaints at all

Trumpia has been an excellent resource for our company for over 3 years now. The ease of use, great communication, and highly effective marketing tools make working with Trumpia all the better.

I personally do not have any cons, however, I do think the mobile version of the site can be improved.

Randall
Confirmation/Dispatcher in USA

Trumpia makes it simple and fast to communicate with my team in the field.

Able to store information that is used each time I send a text. I love that I can send to the whole team at once so everyone has the information they need.

I have noticed from time to time if i send a text prior to 8am it will not go thru. I use the function of choosing to send it later to bypass that. Outside of that I have no issues with the software.

Heidi
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Trumpia White Label is great

Kommentare: I've been using them since 2014 and have been satisfied with the product. I do with their sales staff understood the product a bit better when I speak with them about options and updates.

When I decided to open my business and needed a way to run contests using a shortcode and online method for entries Trumpia was the easiest and least expensive way to white label my company. I didn't have to spend in the six figures to have a system developed. I integrated my own web address into their system and they helped me provision my own shortcode.

I wish they had more robust offerings with the ability to do more complicated contesting. Cannot do some basic instant win and other type contests using this platform.

Krystal
COO in USA

Easy to use

The layout and simplicity of the system. We can log on easily --clients are able to schedule messages in advanced.

Jason
VP, Safety & HR in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Leading Tanker Company wins with Trumpia on communication!

Customer service is flexible to meet our needs.

Two user interfaces, I don't have enough product experience to comment on Trumpia's downfalls any further.

James
Youth Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

James Roberts

Kommentare: I love the experience. I have not used all of the features yet, but I like it

What I like the most about this software is the ability to reach people by text and gather information at the click of a button

I wish I could have more training that I could watch in the back office or share with my team. Sometimes the scheduled training might not work for my busy schedule

Itula

Not great

Text message advertising. Loyalty program tied to customer phone number. Mass text message to customers.

Inconvenient with loyalty program. Using separate iPad. Need to be integrated with pos system to make it easier to pull up customer info.

Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far it has been wonderful, however, I feel there are many things we still do not utilize.

Kommentare: Text out to groups has been nice. I would like to have more text in sign ups.

I like the platform that it uses and how easy it is use use the text out option combined with FB posting. Makes it very simple to do it all at once.

No app that I can use to send/ transmit when I am traveling. I travel a lot and am not always at a computer to login at. I would love to see an app that can do all of the things I need to do on my iPhone or iPad.