Über RazorSync

Die Software, die Mobiltelefone, Tablets und Computer synchronisiert, ermöglicht es Sanitärunternehmen, Personal, Aufzeichnungen sowie Kund*innen effizient zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über RazorSync

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

It seems to be a software issue not a user issue which is disappointing when that was one of the main reasons I wanted to use the program in the first place.

Bewertungen zu RazorSync

4,0

RazorSync hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 497 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RazorSync bereits verwendet?

Will
Will
Chief Executive Officer in
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best Bang for Buck!

Kommentare: I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based. RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed. All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky. UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

BRENDA
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT!

Kommentare: Love the way I can just put it on peoples routes and not have to remember to tell them. As long as they Sync it works wonderful.

I do all my scheduling through this system. I love the app and what I use on the computer. I can go any where and use any computer or smart phone and get the most out of it. If there's something not quite jiving with my life I can always find a way to make this system work. I don't think I use all the features to their fullest but it's there for me once I figure it out or have them figure it out for me.

I sometimes have to figure it out but can't think of much I don't like. When I started using it 5 years ago it was difficult till it wasn't. Everything takes some getting used to and this was some learning but not to challenging. Growing pains only.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Brenda! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please do hesitate to reach out to us.

Quelle: GetApp

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

Kommentare: In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.

Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial. Technical support is second to none.

There is no field for a purchase order, in our days 99% of our customers use a purchase order. Integration with quickbooks desktop is at best quirky, customers created in razorsync sync to quickbooks but not the other way around. That being said, quickbooks is definitely not the easiest product to integrate with, and their tech support is often sub-par. When a tech marks a job as completed an invoice is automatically generated, which is ok for a project only requiring one visit, but not for one where multiple techs or visits are required. There are some work arounds for that, but not easy to find. When we used the sms to notify the customers that a work order was created and scheduled, most of the customers had no idea who it was coming from. The email send out looks more like an infomercial for razorsync with only a small portion of it displaying our company name and the pertinent information. Attachments can be added to work orders, but not service requests. While this might not be a big deal, at times, it would make a lot more sense to add reference documents, copies of the customer's request or notes to the service request that are visible from every work order, instead of having to attach them to each work order thereafter. The address field can not handle unit numbers at this time, and there were some issues with google verifying the address in some newer neighborhoods, and in order to fix them we have had to re-install the app. At times we have some customers providing us with an address for the work to be done, their phone number and description of the work. The system forces you to enter a name in order to create a customer. More often than not, we just use an underscore. Perhaps there could be some default values in order to speed up the process. I do not need to know more than the customers first name and phone number. The mobile apps are battery hogs on phones, so please make sure to have chargers on hand.

Brianna
Secretary, HR in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay software for the price

Kommentare: Razor Sync is a decent program and we are making things work the best that we can. The set up did not go as well as we were told it would and a lot of our customer information was not transferred over. I had to hire someone else to come in and move over our customer data.

Razor Sync is user friendly for the most part and I like that all customer info is in one place with unlimited space. I like that it is a cloud based program and can be accessed anywhere.

The software does NOT work with Quick Books as well as we were lead to believe which was the biggest factor for us when we decided to purchase. We have tried to get our Razor Sync to link to our Quick Books with tech support on multiple occasions which were unsuccessful so it has caused a lot of issues with out billing. We also have had over 6 instances where the Razor Sync invoicing and payments have caused customers to get double charged and I have had to call and have the second charge reversed. It does not show up in our Razor Sync only on the customers card statement. Also our mobile ap goes down often and our field techs can not use it.

Antwort von RazorSync

We appreciate the feedback Brianna. Please reach out to support at 877-675-4395 ext. 2 so we can help with the issues you are having.

Pavel
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I would like have added or changed

Kommentare: I like it very much it suits our needs very well and I notice a steady improvement. So far the customer service has been great every time a call. I believe over the last 3-4 years we had a technical issue only once when Amazon servers were down or something. Will keep on using it and recommending it to my peers.

Custom service forms. I can create a standard form for pretty much any need. I like the automatic invoicing and Quickbooks integration, gps locator for field workers and time keeping is also great

I am not sure if it is a "con" but I wish after I import all invoices from Razorsync to Quickbooks, that the invoices already have the checkmarks for the allowed payment options, as now after I generate 50 invoices I need to open each one and checkmark the 2 payment options (bank transfer and CC). On the other hand that way I may catch a wrongly generated invoice. Another thing I don't like is when I set the recurring services/ work orders and I add a service item when I set up the recurring service (i.e. the cost of the service and a service form to be filled by our employee), the next time I set any service for this client it will include the same forma nd the same service item - so I need to go in and delete those --- is there a way to add service forms and items in a recurring service without having those aper in every later job for the same client?

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Pavel! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Heather
owner in USA

Has Potential

Kommentare: We see that a CRM program would be tremendously helpful to our business, but unfortunately RS is costing a lot of man hours to resolve quirks and glitches, only to have new ones come up. Customer support is usually very helpful - but there are limitations with this software. It just eats up so much of our employee time and energy to keep it working for us. We are on the lookout for something else.

It is easy to see how navigation of the software should work. The schedule is clear and has multiple views for daily / weekly / monthly.

It is VERY "glitchy". Working one day, kicking us out the next. Places don't seem to connect - for example customer notes will appear in one spot for administration, but then the techs don't see it. Tech's will enter a customer notes and administration can't find it.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback, can you please call us at 877-675-4395 option 2 for support so we can document the issue in order to get it resolved?

Scott
Bau, Selbstständig

I wear all the hats

Kommentare: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it is fairly intuitive. When I get stuck, customer service is very responsive, with short hold times and hands-on tutorial help

The flexibility of the invoice entries. I can edit as needed.

I'd like to see the ability to automate discounting and service charging for credit card payments when invoicing services

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Scott! Thank you for your positive review. We're thrilled to have you as our Customer and genuinely appreciate your feedback and especially, your acknowledgement of our 'high touch' Customer Service Team. You can be assured that we'll continue to improve our feature set to increasingly deliver more value. Many thanks again!

Duane
Sales and Service in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RazorSync is great for any sized business

I like the flexibility that comes with Razorsync. I can make adjustments on the fly

Inventory management portion leaves a lot to be desired

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Duane for this review! I am glad this has allowed you more flexibility. Please reach out if you ever have any questions!

Dominic

Affinity review

Kommentare: Great experience. Just a few things that would help our workflow. Happy with product overall.

Easy to work with and the customization options.

Sales tax settings reset when sync to QuickBooks, card payments for one off customers.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Dominic, We look forward to serving you.

Dillon
System Support Director in USA

Glitches and work arounds

Kommentare: Very Successful software that does a great job on the customer support of the product. Very well designed with many features.

The software allows me to track my business very closely. It allows you to go paperless.

A few glitches with estimates and work orders, and yes there were workarounds but it would be nice if there was a fix

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Dillon. We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Bill
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great in a crunch and ever since!

Kommentare: In late 2016, the NC Department of Revenue notified service businesses like ours that we would be required to collect Sales Tax on labor charges beginning January 1, 2017. We had less than 40 days to implement a entirely new billing system. Before this change, we didn't have to collect any sales taxes under NC laws. NC new rules required that we computed the tax based on a complex formula with tax components for the state, counties, and local transit jurisdictions where our customers lived. We learned that our customers living in the same city and zip code could easily fall into totally different tax districts. Our old software for our national franchise had no sales tax computation or reporting functionality. As we entered our "crash course" to select and implement something by the January 1st "D-Day" deadline, RazorSync became our choice. We were particularly impressed by their customer support and training commitment. When cutover time came, the worked with us every step of the way providing training, assistance getting our Quickbooks intergration online, and migrating our old customer data into the new system. As the inevitable glitches and questions occurred in the next few weeks, they were responsive to every concern we raised. While we rarely have issues today, their customer support is great whenever we call. We're very happy with RazorSync in the office and in the field. Our experience has been great.

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

Uploading photos one at a time is too time consuming.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thanks Bill! We love hearing about our excellent customer support! They are always here if you need them. We are so grateful to be able to help your business! Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

steven
owner in USA
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

going downhill

Kommentare: It's been really good, but I want some new upgrades like I mentioned above

Easy to use, pretty straight forward. Cost is cheaper than most. Can use on your cell phone. Keeps track of things great

Your last update totally sucked, you can't just type in a customers name and their info pops up anymore, you need to GO ONLINE. Makes it difficult to check invoice history with people on the phone. Your system is good overall, but used to be better. The map used to be much easier to use and view. I want you to add to your system a reminder text message to my clients cell phone numbers without me having to know their particular cell phone carrier (people change those all the time) right now I pay protexting $100 a month for this I wish you had it all in 1. Also people don't want to have a full login to pay their bill. Right now I have a paypal button to handle my customers paying online. BUGTHUGLV.COM is my website check it out. People don't want another username and password to remember to pay a little $45 pest control bill. You should change it so people can just type in an address and pay, nobody is going to pay for an invoice that isn't their house so why all the security and confusion. Alright, I love you guys, but you could do some changes

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for your review Steven and we appreciate your feedback! I will be sure to pass the information on to the team. In the meantime please reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Chelsea
Service Coordinator in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great dispatching tool!

Kommentare: Overall I have been extremely impressed with RazorSync's customer service. Being able to chat with them online is super helpful when we have a quick question that we need an answer to right away.

I like the ability to track our technicians using the GPS software, as well as the visual appeal of the dispatch board. I like that the technicians are able to set up their own work orders on the road by using the app on their phone.

I do not like that we cannot have a "bill to" account set up separately. Instead, all sub-accounts must be created under the same account. This can become frustrating when we set up a customer and realize down the road that it must be billed to someone else. Instead of having a bill to option, we must then create this address, work order, and copy all relevant information over to that bill-to account before we can invoice the correct person.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the review Chelsea! We work hard to deliver world class support to our customers! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Phil
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for managing a service business...

Kommentare: RazorSync has been a good choice for the money we spend on it. The issues we run into are rarely serious and we've found ways to work around the one-way sync for the most part. Overall we are pleased with RazorSync and will likely stay with it for the near future.

RazorSync does a good job at managing Service Orders, Work Orders and Invoicing for my business. The workflow is reasonably well thought out and implemented and the mobile app makes it easy to check in and out of jobs. The web interface is decent and being able to track technicians' locations through the Field Workers map is handy for determining ETA to jobs. We do invoicing and accounting through Quickbooks Online and the syncing from RazorSync makes billing simple. The Customer Service we've received from RazorSync has always been friendly and timely.

QuickBooks Online syncing is only one-way so invoices added in QB or modified doesn't carry changes through to RazorSync. We were told shortly after we signed up that updates were in the works to make it a true two-way sync but two and half years later that still hasn't been implemented. Updates to the product seem to have slowed in the last year and we've not seen too many new features added as of late.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Phil for the review! We are happy to hear that our customer service has been timely and friendly! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Jennifer
Corporate controller in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes daily dispatching easy breezy

Kommentare: Out of all of the software solutions we investigated while shopping, this one checked the most boxes. There are things it is missing, but overall it works for what we need it to.

Creating new work orders and dispatching technicians is extremely easy

There are a lot of features that the software is missing, little ease of use functions like filtering and sorting lists, that make it unnecessarily difficult on the back office side to use. If you revisit the same locations for different requests it can be easy to lose things that need to be invoiced if you're not careful, but if you never revisit the same customer it is excellent. Many of the reports we need as a business have to be created by hand outside the software by combining multiple reports, basic things like WIP are very difficult to identify & require 3 different reports put together in excel to get a full picture.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the review Jennifer and we appreciate your feedback! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Katie
Office Manager / CFO in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

Kommentare: I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry.

I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

I would like to see an easier way to import the pictures after our technicians upload them because most of the vendors we work with have their own portals where we need to upload the pictures individually. I would also like to see an easier way to delete information that is not needed or is a mistake because if something is invoiced or quoted incorrectly you have to go in a round-a-bout to delete it. I would also like to be able to easily delete or edit a service item even if it is attached to another invoice or quote. On the dashboard, I would like to see more reporting with the invoicing, received payments and how much was invoiced out per day/month (even though I can see it in QuickBooks) it would be easier to have a quicker reference

SARAH
Service Operations Manager in USA

Needs some tweaks

It's intuitive & easy to use, and I like that it allows for as much detail and info as possible to be added to a work order. And in service, the more info the better!

when using on a desktop, the program lags when typing due to the autofill functionality. our database is quite large, which I believe may cause the lag. there are a few glitches that cause work orders to either duplicate or not populate at all. for example, from the schedule tab, if you search for a service request and drop & drag it onto the schedule to create a work order. when viewing the details of the work order, you must re-select the work order or you could potentially be editing the wrong work order. with a high volume operation, this can cause errors and confusion. also, it would be nice to have a way to view a work order report and, if possible, a quick view of the schedule from the customer screen, and vice versa. There's a lot of clicking back and forth between tabs that eats up a lot of valuable time.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for your review Sarah. We're sorry to hear you've been having issues . Can you contact our support at 877-675-4395 or send an email to support@razorsync.com to see if there's an issue we can help to resolve?

Ricky
Office Manager in USA

Great Software, Easy to Use

It's easy to use and change the schedule. Also lets the technicians update their jobs as the day goes on. Easy to quickly see a rundown of all the days work orders.

Sometimes there are server issues that don't allow you to access your schedule. Also the autocorrect is tough to have when a lot of the words you put in are names and street names that constantly get changed.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Ricky for your review and feedback!! Love hearing its easy to use! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Ryan

Was good. Glitchy now

Kommentare: It was good. Really good but lately it has been extremely glitchy. Especially the mobile app side of it. It won’t sync users will have something assigned to them then it will disappear off their timeline.

Quickbooks sync, and ease of use. Trying to streamline business for ease of invoicing and collecting etc.

Service item search takes a while. Lately the app and desktop version has been very glitchy.

Antwort von RazorSync

HI Ryan, thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to support so we can document the issue and work to get it resolved for you.

Christina
Office Manager in Kanada

Razorsync Pros & Cons

Razorsync allows you to store your Customer's info and add multiple addresses and phone numbers so your employees know exactly which location to go to and the office staff know where to bill the job to. It is also great to be able to look back and see who has been completed and invoiced and jobs that are still incomplete or waiting for parts. We now use it for inventory management which works great as long as your employees enter the parts correctly.

The one thing we did not like about this program is that it would email a customer their work order which was sometimes not complete, even though that feature was turned off in Razor and no one asked it to email it out. So, due to that, we cannot put the customer's email address in the system in case it sends out stuff we don't want them to see.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for your review and feedback Christina! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Susan
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support and Ease of Use

Kommentare: Still deciding, have not reached a year yet and still have several problems a month that getting help with can be difficult. We are a summer business so if problems have not subsided may look for other option in the fall.

Price and ability to work with Quick Books.

No inventory tracking, no training videos, training received was inadequate, salesman knew more than the guy that trained me. Customer support is hit and miss, if you get one of the good techs it is golden but if you don't it can take days/weeks to get answers OR you receive answers that have nothing to do with your questions OR are told what you sent them isn't a problem when it is when you are getting error messages. Not able to get a tech on the phone very easily to work through a problem. Every time I have reached out for help with support I am receiving the person that I am having issues with is the person that contacts me, THAT IS NOW HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Antwort von RazorSync

Good Morning Susan, I'm so sorry for this frustration, but I really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. I am going to connect with our Operations Manager to address these issues! If you have some more details, please email me directly! Khaverty@razorsync.com

Brian

RazorSync Review

Kommentare: Disappointing-I feel that I have been repeatedly told untruths.

Digital, cloud based, fluid throughout the day.

Multiple steps required to assign electricians to one project. :Problems with slow response making changes throughout the day. I was told in the interview that taking deposits were being beta tested and would be available forthwith. It has been almost three years and still not able take deposits from clients. We have talked to Razorsync repeatedly; always told that it was coming soon-next uodate! GPS on each individual job location is greatly lacking.

Antwort von RazorSync

Good Morning Brian, I'm sorry for your frustration, but I really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. Please consider calling us directly at 877-675-4395 or email me directly at khaverty@razorsync.com to go over these things further.

Kristen
Office Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, user friendly and intuitive

Kommentare: The support staff was great in helping us customize the product for our use. The elevator trade is a bit specific and unlike other trades. All of the agents were extremely patient and always found a way to solve our dilemma. They have patience of saints!

It's has an app that is easily used by our field mechanics and is very user friendly. We moved from an elevator specific software program that was not app based.

The only thing we'd like to see is a search field under the schedule page so we would not have to spend time scrolling through 190+ customers. The other option would be to list the customers on the schedule page alphabetically. Either option would make our review 5 stars instead of 4 as this is a crucial way of searching for customers.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review and making us the partner in your business! We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Jody
Office manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes it works

Kommentare: I wish razorsync would listen to the issues we are having and try to fix them. All we get is “it is what it is”

When it works...it does what we need. But it doesn’t work in the Mobil devices very well.

Mobil. We are constantly having issues with the look back period. We have had this program for over 3 yrs and you can only go so far back on the Mobil devices. So if we entered someone in with notes over a year ago we cannot see it in our mobile devices. (We have messed with the days of look back). Also if you miss putting in certain information before you create...the information is lost and you have to start all over again. If you miss putting in information on the computer, you will see it on your computer, but it will not show up on the Mobil devices.

Antwort von RazorSync

Hey Jody-Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with the mobile app. When you can contact our support at 877-675-4395 option 2 to so we can resolve the issues.

Mary
office manager in USA

easy to use

Kommentare: It is a good app, easy to navigate overall.

Our plumbing company uses Razorsync daily and it is very easy for our techs to navigate through. Our office staff would like to see more features to track budgets, sales, and year to date. Our office staff feels that there should be an easier way to achieve searching for customers that have had a particular service done, so we can check back on them. Over all the app is a success with our company, there are just a few little things we would like to utilize from the app. Charts and pie graphs would be an awesome addition to our daily office use.

It is really difficult to track residential and commercial hours per user. We would like to see more specific reports, other than the few we have to choose from.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you Mary for your review and the feedback regarding tracking hours. I am glad to hear you are finding RazorSync easy to navigate. Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!