Über ScrapRight

Recycling-Software zur Erfüllung gesetzlicher Auflagen, Erstellung von Kaufverträgen, Inventarkontrolle und Auslieferung.

Erfahre mehr über ScrapRight

ScrapRight is easy to learn and use. It allows you to meet the requirements set forth by the government for the scrapping industry.

The program is redundant, it does not do everything we need to be compliant. Ie cash cards the program forces us to type and retype customer info to stay complaint.

Bewertungen zu ScrapRight

ScrapRight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ScrapRight bereits verwendet?

Stephen
CEO President in USA
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rockstar Tech(s)

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I couldn't be happier with the product...I threw away, at a cost of $25K, my initial scrap software system; 21st Century after 2 years of use. Because of the horrendous lack of support they offered and the time they took to resolve issues.

Ease of use and having access to Randy/Andrew and Shon when needed.

New tech hires that are afraid to get their supervisors involved when dealing with an issue they've never dealt with before...

Tommy
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ScrapRight- Review

Kommentare: A++

I like how easy the software is to use. Who doesn’t like mini iPads? Also the fact that if I need to express a concern or have a suggestion I can talk to the owner of ScrapRight. He and all his employees are there if you need them. Lastly, I like that the platform we use is cloud based so no bulky server.

On some things you try to do in the system you have to know the exact steps to take but once you become familiar with the system it’s easy peezy

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

EVERYBODY loves iPad minis!! LOL Tommy thank you so much for the AMAZING review!

belinda
office administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of great features

Kommentare: Its easy to train people on scrapright

It takes pictures of products, customers getting paid, place to store information.

The receivables is very time consuming. When your receiving payment from one company, I could have 15 bill of ladings on one check, you have to go into each bill of lading, correct the price, put the amount paid, check number. it would be nice to have the option to select multiple bill of ladings to one check payment entry. container tracking has a lot of issues, we allocate one, then pick it up, bring it back, make it available, then when it is shipped out again, allocate it again. it would be nice if the software worked to see how much and often that container was used, I notice it doesn't track it properly also the businesses, it would be nice to have different locations that are able to put on container tracking, it only wants to use what you have for the check, which is not good for tracking. there are drivers that I can't remove from the container tracking, due to a change that was made, so their names are there and they don't work here anymore. Any updates, maybe letting the customer know what changes were made, so you know what to expect, more tutorials so people learn more about scrapright. there is a seller/car image button, not sure what its for ?

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Belinda - thank you so much for taking time to Review ScrapRight! The constructive feedback really means the world to us and really helps us to be a better company. I will be asking Derek to reach out to you on two topics 1. You can settle multiple BOL on one check, so he will show you how. 2. To review the new release on Assett management and tracking and make your life wonderfully easier with all the new features and fixes!! Please tell Chris Bates how much we appreciate your business and feedback as well!

Kandy
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best decision!

Kommentare: Shon and his guys were excellent to work with. We have had ScrapRight software since 2010 and we just updated! We were going to try WeighPay and it just wasn’t as user friendly and customer service lacked. I am very satisfied with our product and would recommend ScrapRight over all the others!!

I love that it’s so user friendly. We have had this software since 2010 and the updates are great but it also doesn’t change much which is wonderful

I don’t have any at this time. I think it’s all great!

vor 4 Monaten

You rock, Kandy! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. Shon and his team are the best, so that makes us even happier. We're always working to improve our software, so it makes our day to hear that our recent update was a hit. Keep on being awesome, and we'll keep on providing the best software and customer service you've ever seen. If you have anything else you want to share, please don't hesitate to call us at (877) 897-6422.

Jen
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always there to help!

Kommentare: We have had ScrapRight for about two years now and we are beyond pleased. We had a competitor previously and had nothing but issues. ScrapRight sent a person down to help train staff and set up equipment...... included in our purchase!

The ability to chat or call someone and get solutions and answer quickly.

Some features are not available, specific to what our company needs, but manageable without them.

CEO in USA

ScrapRight Recycling Software

Kommentare: Fast response and call backs right away

After 2 days of setting up software and hardware we were up and running with the fastest ticket times in the WEST!

I would say it was the least, the amount of configuration that was needed to get it up and customized for our particular company..

letztes Jahr

David! Great review! Thank you! I can't tell you what it means to our company and to those who are considering making a new decision or a change! ScrapRight to us means exactly what you said here, over delivering on our commitment to your success! Always here to help if you ever need it!

Ashley
Office Manager in USA

Not Bad

Kommentare: Invoices aren't always accurate because product will be entered in as weight, but sold by piece, however we are working coming up with a way to fix that. The system is pretty straight forward and functional. There's a lot we still don't know much about or use. We plan to expand our current knowledge to get the FULL effect of ScrapRight's software options.

After learning the system there are some features that are useful and easier to use than our last software we used. Tracking inventory is much easier with ScrapRight.

There are certain kinks that occasionally pop up, such as entering a "Finished Good" in as a package and commit it to our inventory, but then can not locate the Package # when it comes time to ship it out. As well as getting the FULL potential of contracts and invoicing. Things we still are working on. However, when going through and making a correction on a BOL for weight or for pricing, it's quite cumbersome because once you make a change to one thing, it always brings you up to the first entry, it doesn't just allow you to adjust one after another. You have to always scroll back to where you were then adjust the next item.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Ashley, thank you for the review and the honest feedback! I appreciate it more than you know. When you are ready to go to the next level and learn all that ScrapRight can do for you let us know!! Here is a first and easy one, to find the packages that you just created - simply click on the top left side of your inventory screen on the tab that says finished goods. You will see all of your packages listed here and you can filter and sort to make finding them a breeze!

Metallabbau

A software program that could go from good to great with some simple tweaks

It has made working at the scrap yard much easier. We have simplified many processes and no longer have to use physical tickets when dealing with customers so this can make things much faster - when the system is working properly.

There are small issues that need to be tweaked, the system often has issues that are frustrating and end up costing time. Simple issues such as failure to add tax and overlapping lines on invoices took over a month to fix. I have had the opportunity to use this software for several months on a scrap yard scale and now in an office and while it is getting better, I find I have to go back and check over everything to ensure that mistakes have not been made within the program. Errors have been made where payments were issued to customers erroneously.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good afternoon, I don't have your contact info so I cannot reply directly back to you. But, I do think, in most cases we see a little extra training to round out the rough edges helps someone who just doesn't know what they don't know. I certainly have found myself in this situation many times. Please call us after the holidays and allow us to answer some questions and provide some minor training tweaks to help you get the most out of ScrapRight Software! Thanks for taking time to review us! After the training maybe you will modify this to a better score?

Diana
Office Admin in Kanada

Super Service

Kommentare: It has been a learning experience - but after running program for the last three years and learning the shortcuts etc. I have found it to be a great program for what we need in our Scrapyard

The ease of use and the most helpful team of techs for support issues.

Every time you save a name to a ticket instead of attaching an actual customer it creates a new customer. At the end of the week I end up with a long list of these that I need to delete.

Scott
Account Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Equipment Problem

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very helpful & stayed on the phone until issue was resolved.

Issue with printer occurs too often & would be nice if it was not so.

Anna
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

survey for [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: Works good for our business

The inventory and billing process is easy. I like that it sync's to quick books, when it is working.

The syncing, I always have to send emails to start syncing with quick books

letztes Jahr

Anna Thank you so much for taking time to write a review! We take every single review seriously. We are always working to try and make quickbooks an easier process between intuit and ScrapRight. There is a new document available that potentially could really help in this area. Please get with support and they will send that document over to you which will absolutely help understand single user mode vs multi user mode and how to be able to navigate that from your side without needing support's assistance, however, support is always ready to jump in anytime you need them!

Justin
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Few bugs for a new system, over all faster and keeps you compliant.

Kommentare: Makes sure you are legal and compliant, that's worth the world to me in this business.

Once a customers info is put in, its easy to find and fast getting them in and out. The pictures of the customers and commodities make it easy to see what was bought and who from.

Still a few bugs to work out and you must have fast internet for the system to work properly. Sometimes you have to double check the customer is getting everything they brought in and make sure it not on someone else's ticket.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Hey Justin The single biggest issue with using our hosted option! Having good internet speeds! When we set everything up with Jason and Dan we told them you guys will want 50/10 speeds - then later we revised that to a minimum of 25/5. But I know you guys are still struggling with 1.5 up and .5 down!! Ouch! Dark Ages! Yes you will see all kinds of wonky stuff and will have to keep a close eye to make sure that everything records as it should when you have connections like this. Please try to convince them to get you guys upgraded, this would solve all of your woes! Feel free to call or email with any questions at any time!

Kevin
Vice President in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for compliance

Kommentare: Compliance with state scrap purchasing laws. Photo record of scrap purchases

Keeps us compliant with state scrap purchasing laws requiring photos of material and seller, scanned drivers licenses, etc.

Supplier does not communicate well regarding requested changes or modifications of software. For example, we requested a "list all" button for a part of the program. We were told that it was a good idea and that the change would be made. But, after a while, we gave up waiting.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Kevin, Thank you for taking my call and allowing us to help you with the issues you are experiencing! I am confident that we will clear all of these for you with a little working together! Please never hesitate to call or email me direct! Shon Duty

Nicholas
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best in the industry

It’s so user friendly. Easy to teach employees how to use.

The down time with ID scanner. Every now and then it won’t work

Jennifer
Scale house Attendant in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent software

Kommentare: Customer service is either super quick or rather delayed.

Needs some minor updates. Such as the ability to sort lists differently and go back to previous screens without starting over.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good morning Jennifer, Thank you for taking time to review ScrapRight we appreciate and build our software based on candid reviews like this! Wanted to make sure you are aware of the FAQ's on our dashboard in the software, these can sometimes provide you with self help, also did you know that there is a chat available at the bottom of the dashboard page as well, this can sometimes help you to get the answers from a tech support agent a little quicker! We are striving to take your comments and stars to the next level, what would be a few changes you would like to see that would help make that happen? Also if I can ever be of service never hesitate to call or email me direct - Shon Duty, Pres

Alfredo
Cashier in USA

Best system i ever had

if you looking for any ticket, you can find it really fast, everything is organized by the system, also is not down very often.

sometimes is really slow and the customers are complaining abou it, I have to call technical support to help me

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Alfredo, thank you so much for taking time out to provide us with this feedback, it is appreciated more than you can know! Please do me a favor, the next call to tech support please mention this slowness issue and we will troubleshoot, find out why and make recommendations to eliminate! We hate to see any of our customers experience slowness issues. These are typically tied to a malfunctioning piece of hardware, typically a camera. But allow us the opportunity and I am sure we can find it and fix it! Remember support is available from 7am to 7pm M-F and 8am-4pm on Saturdays!

Dennis
VP in USA

Scrap Right has evolved into a great tool for the Scrap Industry

There's numerous features to like but the best for me is the full size ticket screen which allows me to enter truckloads of materials in fractions of time

During the growth of this software I had many issues to start but they took my ideas along with many others & have eliminated most all issues to date

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Dennis, thank you so much for taking time out of your hectic year end schedule to provide us with a review! You don't know how much it means to us! If there is ever anything you need, you know my door is open! Merry Christmas!

Tom
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been working with the support staff now for over 2 years and have always had Great results.

Kommentare: It helps with daily business activities/tracking

Being able to access it from anywhere at anytime. You can be on vacation and adjust pricing or pull up a report during a meeting.

The price.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Tom, thank you for taking time out of your day to review ScrapRight! You will never know how much it means for us to have honest and real reviews of our software. Some of our competitors have fake ones! Go figure! Anyway, you are helping others to make their decision when searching for the right company and we appreciate the help! Shon

Dan

System is very reliable and when issues come up tech support is awesome, patient and understanding.

Compliance and accuracy are key factors to operate successfully in the scrap indusrty ScrapRight ensures both. Priceless

Cameras can be fickle needing cables to be moved and restarting but that may be our environment being outdoors

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Dan, thank you for taking the time to review us! This is a huge help to prospective customers in helping them make an informed decision and also helps to make us a better company! If we can help with the cameras please let us know!

LAWANDA
OWNER in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THE SUPPORT GROUP IS WONDERFUL ,THEY CAN FIX JUST ANYTHING YOU NEED FIXED

Kommentare: CUTS DOWN ON THEFT

WELL IM COMPUTER DUMMY AND THIS IS SO EASY TO USE ! MY ELEVEN TEAR OLD HAS RAN THE REGISTER AND CUSTOMERS WOULD SAY YOU CAN DO THAT WOW! THATS HOW EASY IT IS TO USE . I WOULD'NT USE ANYTHING ELSE . AND THE ATM SAVES ON THEFT !!!

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Lawanda, thank you for taking the time to review us! This is a huge help to prospective customers in helping them make an informed decision and also helps to make us a better company!

Pamela
President in USA

We moved to from another software company. What a difference. No learning curve at all

Ease of use, price and customer support. Very user friendly. Suggestions for changes are take very seriously and upgrades are done swiftly. This company truly cares about both the industry and its customers.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Pam! You are awesome! Thank you for the review and Merry Christmas! Also, I still want to help your nephew out, have him call me! Hope to see you soon!

Recycling Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. From sales to installation everything went smooth. Shon was awesome to work with and we are excited to continue with this company. Support is great. They get back to you same day.

The ease of use. It makes daily transactions a breeze. Scale integration and the ability to customize all aspects of the transaction is nice for compliance and the users permissions. Everything works well together with very little downtime.

The inventory module is confusing. There is quite a few steps that need to be done correctly otherwise your reporting will be off. I have had to call support often for help with the inventory module and they have been mostly helpful.

letztes Jahr

Hey Chris, thank you for the real & honest review! I will pass on both to our development and training team your comments on inventory! We want to make every step as easy as possible! We appreciate your business and your partnership! Let us know if there is anything that we can help out with at any time!

Russell
assistant in Bangladesch
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ScrapRight > Other Guy

I switched to ScrapRight from one of their competitors, and unfortunately because of the new tools that ScrapRight provided we found out that my niece and daughter had stolen over $72000 from our company. I hated that this happened, but I am ever grateful to the tools provided by ScrapRight that help me know exactly what is going on in my business. The other software basically helped them to accomplish this. Thank you ScrapRight! I don't believe I will ever be stolen from again

This was a very painful lesson or me to learn that the right company is worth so much more than what I am paying, it cost a lot of money to figure that out. If you are reading my review, please choose these guys, they literally could save your business!

letztes Jahr

Russell, I am so sorry to hear about the theft, but glad we were there to help stop this before it was too late! Thank you for sharing! Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Bethany
Operations Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service

Great software - from ease of use to updating info real time.

Easier way of selecting which camera/scale to use when weighing customers in and out.

Smokey
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamline

Kommentare: Overall I like it.

All functions from data input to some reports.

BOL's we need to fix and some new reporting does not do correct date ranges.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Smokey Thank you so much for filling out a survey! We look forward to many years of partnership with Interwest! Can I ask you to get with me to see how we can turn that frown upside down! I mean the two stars for customer support, this is concerning to me but you do not mention in the review. Please feel free to get with me when you can, Shon Duty 877-897-6422