Über ScrapRight

Recycling-Software zur Erfüllung gesetzlicher Auflagen, Erstellung von Kaufverträgen, Inventarkontrolle und Auslieferung.

Erfahre mehr über ScrapRight

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ScrapRight bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tommy F.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ScrapRight- Review

Kommentare: A++

I like how easy the software is to use. Who doesn’t like mini iPads? Also the fact that if I need to express a concern or have a suggestion I can talk to the owner of ScrapRight. He and all his employees are there if you need them. Lastly, I like that the platform we use is cloud based so no bulky server.

On some things you try to do in the system you have to know the exact steps to take but once you become familiar with the system it’s easy peezy

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

EVERYBODY loves iPad minis!! LOL Tommy thank you so much for the AMAZING review!

Jen C.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Always there to help!

Kommentare: We have had ScrapRight for about two years now and we are beyond pleased. We had a competitor previously and had nothing but issues. ScrapRight sent a person down to help train staff and set up equipment...... included in our purchase!

The ability to chat or call someone and get solutions and answer quickly.

Some features are not available, specific to what our company needs, but manageable without them.

Belinda B.
office administrator in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of great features

Kommentare: Its easy to train people on scrapright

It takes pictures of products, customers getting paid, place to store information.

The receivables is very time consuming. When your receiving payment from one company, I could have 15 bill of ladings on one check, you have to go into each bill of lading, correct the price, put the amount paid, check number. it would be nice to have the option to select multiple bill of ladings to one check payment entry. container tracking has a lot of issues, we allocate one, then pick it up, bring it back, make it available, then when it is shipped out again, allocate it again. it would be nice if the software worked to see how much and often that container was used, I notice it doesn't track it properly also the businesses, it would be nice to have different locations that are able to put on container tracking, it only wants to use what you have for the check, which is not good for tracking. there are drivers that I can't remove from the container tracking, due to a change that was made, so their names are there and they don't work here anymore. Any updates, maybe letting the customer know what changes were made, so you know what to expect, more tutorials so people learn more about scrapright. there is a seller/car image button, not sure what its for ?

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Belinda - thank you so much for taking time to Review ScrapRight! The constructive feedback really means the world to us and really helps us to be a better company. I will be asking Derek to reach out to you on two topics 1. You can settle multiple BOL on one check, so he will show you how. 2. To review the new release on Assett management and tracking and make your life wonderfully easier with all the new features and fixes!! Please tell Chris Bates how much we appreciate your business and feedback as well!

Randa A.
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to stay organized

Kommentare: I can't imagine running our business without Scrapright. It's made daily business so much easier. The customer service is excellent. Anytime I have a question or problem they respond within the hour and have a solution for me.

It prevents a lot of mistakes to happen from human error. It saves us time by generating a ticket and doing the math that by the time the customer comes to the window they are already paid and taken care of. I like how you can make the program to fit your needs as far as different commodities and prices for specific customers.

Using the Ipad on the road. You have to be connected to wifi in order to log in. Then when you go on the road and try to use the printer it only prints "weight" ticket. Sometimes when you don't have wifi the ticket gets lost. I understand the ticket isn't connected remotely and it's supposed to sync when you hit wifi, it doesn't on occasion.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good morning Randa! Thank you for the amazing review! Appreciate it more than you know! Regarding the iPad, you can now login remotely without Wifi and without an iPad that is connected to the internet. This would of course eliminate the possibility of losing a ticket as well. I asked Derek to give you a shout on how to make this happen for you ASAP! If, after that call, it resolves your cons and you want to update your review, I believe Capterra makes a way for that!

Ashley C.
Office Manager in USA

Not Bad

Kommentare: Invoices aren't always accurate because product will be entered in as weight, but sold by piece, however we are working coming up with a way to fix that. The system is pretty straight forward and functional. There's a lot we still don't know much about or use. We plan to expand our current knowledge to get the FULL effect of ScrapRight's software options.

After learning the system there are some features that are useful and easier to use than our last software we used. Tracking inventory is much easier with ScrapRight.

There are certain kinks that occasionally pop up, such as entering a "Finished Good" in as a package and commit it to our inventory, but then can not locate the Package # when it comes time to ship it out. As well as getting the FULL potential of contracts and invoicing. Things we still are working on. However, when going through and making a correction on a BOL for weight or for pricing, it's quite cumbersome because once you make a change to one thing, it always brings you up to the first entry, it doesn't just allow you to adjust one after another. You have to always scroll back to where you were then adjust the next item.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Ashley, thank you for the review and the honest feedback! I appreciate it more than you know. When you are ready to go to the next level and learn all that ScrapRight can do for you let us know!! Here is a first and easy one, to find the packages that you just created - simply click on the top left side of your inventory screen on the tab that says finished goods. You will see all of your packages listed here and you can filter and sort to make finding them a breeze!

Adam W.
General Manager in USA

Easy, simple problems resolved quickly. Complicated matters are ignored.

The software is easy to use, teach new users how to use, and navigate through. Adding/removing is simple and accessing/printing reports is simple and easy.

Features (like the Container Tracking) are not available and the Scrap Right rep's cannot explain why. Further, ScrapRight rep's are quick to determine a matter "resolved successfully" when in fact the issue was NEVER properly fixed or even addressed.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Adam, thanks for taking my call today and reviewing these open issues. Derek is sending you a new invite to demo the Container Tracking and Dispatching module and get you guys up and running, this will include Asset Management, Scheduling PM's, To Do list and Calendar, it will also include the Mobile App for drivers. I have spoken to support regarding the open vs closed tickets issue, they assured me that they will only close a ticket that is open if they cannot reach the customer and are not receiving any information back. I did ask them to look closer at this process. Adam, again you have direct access to me, as do all of my customers, please never hesitate to call me directly if you feel something is not being resolved to a 5 star level! To everyone at Denver Metal Recycling, you are an amazing customer and we have valued and continue to value your partnership for years to come! Shon Duty

Alex A.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Help getting problems fixed

Kommentare: overall has been good been a few bumps in the road but always been able to sort it out

The software is easy to use has lots of features that fit our needs

There are really no cons I can think about, about the software itself. My real concern is when you need help everything is done through email and chat lines and that does work if you are comfortable with that type of communication. I prefer to pick up a phone and talk to someone. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Technical support has been very good to us and for our company. We appreciate her help, dedication, and quick response even though the email/chat line.

vor 8 Monaten

Alex, thank you for the amazing review! I appreciate the candid & honest feedback more than you know. I have spent some time today with the Support Engineers and reminded them that not everyone likes to txt & chat like you do and reminded them that our policy is to pick up the phone and call 100% of the time! Thank you for your patience with us! We appreciate your long time business with ScrapRight and all of the referrals you have sent as well!

Mary Z.
Secretary in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Very efficient for paying out our Scrap customers.

Does not input Accounts Payable into our QuickBooks. Disconnects from our QuickBooks regularly. The license scanner doesn't always work. The Inventory is slow.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Mary, I am sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with quick books, we certainly feel your frustration with intuit and quickbooks, a very finicky product! Do you have the quickbooks connectivity trouble shooting guide that we produced last year? You can get this on your dashboard or from support. I can guarantee you that when these steps are followed every time, your ongoing issue with quickbooks remaining connected & syncing will go away! Regarding the inventory, we have a fix for the slowness you are seeing and Brandon will get you on the schedule for an update! Lastly the drivers license scanner, we have been seeing some intermittent issues with connectivity and we have some exciting changes coming very soon for Drivers License, signature pad and fingerprint pads!! Stay tuned!! If for some reason these issues are different that quickbooks remaining connected, please feel free to give me a call! Shon Duty 877-897-6422

Angela O.
Owner / manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been using this software since since Shon started and still today are using it .

It’s easy to use , easy to learn , and always improving it

Difficult combining 3 yards to one main server

letztes Jahr

Angela Thank you so much for the solid feedback from one of our longest and first customers!! We appreciate you!

Pat P.

Scrap Right is the Right Choice

Kommentare: We have enjoyed excellent service for five years now. They are always willing to improve there product to keep current with technology and industry trends. I look forward to running Scrap Right in all of our future location!

The ScrapRight Software is the easy to use. Customers are in and out quickly with complete transparency. We can also recall old purchases with easy. This system has paid for its self over and over again! I have it in use at both of my yards and if ever we have a problem tech support is always available to assist.

Scrap Right is real good about addressing issues and making changes to better fit your needs.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Pat, thank you for you very kind review! We appreciate partnering with you, your companies & your employees! And we look forward to being there with you as you grow into your new locations!

Scot R.
Recycling Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall, it does the job. It does "glitch" once in a while, but refreshing usually fixes it,

We only use Scrapright to generate outbound loads. It's good to get the BOL, Packing List, and photo of the pallet all at once. The photos have saved us on a few pallets.

I would like the software to be able to include the prices of the individual pallets we send out. It seems like we should be able to put our material prices/lb. into the system and have the value calculated by the weight of the material, and be able to print this out as well. Didn't get a satisfactory answer about this from tech support. It would save us a big step and allow us to actually us this software for other tasks around here.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Hey Scot I saw your review on Capterra, thank you for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback! Yes your software does all of the things that you want / need it to do! Please get with us after the holidays and allow us to show you want you need to know to use it to its fullest extent!

Stephen C.
CEO in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely happy with my decision to purchase ScrapRight's software program.

Kommentare: Complete Quick Books Accounting integration and full compliance with Arizona State Metal Theft Laws.

Ease of use and technical support. My staff and I were proficient with the software within 24 hours of installation. Their installation team were extremely professional, helpful as well as patient answering all of questions.

Weekend support, though available, is a little bit slower, but available. It would be nice if there were more report options, but short of that, We have zero complaints!

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Stephen, really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to review us! Quick question regarding reports for you, have you seen the Admin Ticket Review? Are you using it? as it can create just about any report you would ever need! Call me to schedule a time to see that in action if you haven't already!

Steven G.
Operations Mgr in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

using since 2011 very happy

Kommentare: it helps us earn our living and establish our business as the top recycling company in the area

ease of use. the icons are straightforward and easy to use. when you need to start a new ticket it is very simple and the software is easy to train someone on.

overall speed can vary at times. meaning sometimes it takes far too long for the software to complete keystrokes.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Steve, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and reviewing ScrapRight, we appreciate it much more than you will ever know! I read your concern about slow keystrokes, we have seen this in the past with applications using MS SQL Server and we have a few settings modifications that should eliminate this issue for you. If you ever see this again please call in to 877-897-6422 x4 between 7am M-F and 8a-4p Sat and we will get you fixed up! Merry Christmas!

Natalie M.
Office Manager in USA

For the most part, scrap rite is an excellent software that allows our business to flow smoothly

I like how scrap rite allows you to access each customer's record quick and efficiently, allows us to print and download report history, and captures pictures of the material and person selling it.

What I like least about scrap rite is the photo I.D. scanner, and how it won't work at all sometimes or won't grab the information correctly. Severely slows down our quick process here at times.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good morning Natalie! Thank you for your review of ScrapRight, it is reviews like this that help us to be a better company. Quick question, have you seen the HelpDesk FAQ regarding your DL Scanner? Do you use those steps when facing an issue? We often recommend to users with certain computer types to start the day with these steps. You can go to the Dashboard in your software, then on the left hand side go to the HelpDesk, then underneath the header is FAQ and you will see the article Troubleshooting your Comboscan Driver's License scanner. If you have already been following these and it seems that they do not help, please call me direct on my cell or in the office and I will try to work on a resolution with you! Always know that you can call me if you feel you aren't getting 5 star service! Shon Duty

Victor S.
General Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy with our purchase, customer service really makes the package.

Kommentare: Customer support, we were having a hard time with our previous company.

Ease of use, but I like the service availability and quick response. We depend on Scrapright for our daily operation if it goes down we cannot function effectively.

Sometimes it locks up. Some of the admin functions are time consuming. It would be nice to change all prices then hit save rather than having to change 1 at a time.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Victor, thank you for the kind words and the honest review of ScrapRight. We appreciate this more than you know! Wanted to follow up on price updating, have you seen the ability to update pricing from the grid? This eliminates the one at a time price update. Please feel free to give me a call at anytime and I can show you this and a few other tips and tricks that can speed up your day! 877-897-6422

Matthew K.
manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and navigate. Great tech support.

Kommentare: Accurate inventory keeping, helpful in keeping track of outstanding balances, no need to keep physical copies of customer tickets.

How programed it is for the scrap industry. Not much has been left out. The material list is extensive, I am never looking for something that is not there.

The signature pad and finger print scanner have always had issues through out the years. We have replaced them a couple times and still have occasional problems.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Matthew, we really appreciate the 4/5 review! Means the world to us! And, yes we hate that signature pad as well!!! LOL - but good news is headed your way, do you have an ipad or ipad mini, if not pick one up for about $100 this now just became the best signature pad in the world when used with ScrapRight! Call me to discuss or just to get setup! 877-897-6422

Justin R.
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Few bugs for a new system, over all faster and keeps you compliant.

Kommentare: Makes sure you are legal and compliant, that's worth the world to me in this business.

Once a customers info is put in, its easy to find and fast getting them in and out. The pictures of the customers and commodities make it easy to see what was bought and who from.

Still a few bugs to work out and you must have fast internet for the system to work properly. Sometimes you have to double check the customer is getting everything they brought in and make sure it not on someone else's ticket.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Hey Justin The single biggest issue with using our hosted option! Having good internet speeds! When we set everything up with Jason and Dan we told them you guys will want 50/10 speeds - then later we revised that to a minimum of 25/5. But I know you guys are still struggling with 1.5 up and .5 down!! Ouch! Dark Ages! Yes you will see all kinds of wonky stuff and will have to keep a close eye to make sure that everything records as it should when you have connections like this. Please try to convince them to get you guys upgraded, this would solve all of your woes! Feel free to call or email with any questions at any time!

Jacob C.
President in USA

I've had scrap right for many years now. Durability is excellent. Been easy to use.

Kommentare: Streamlined inventory cost and analysis.

It is user friendly once you understand the system. Provides inventory and record keeping details. That enables me to maintain accurate cost analysis as well as keeping historical analysis.

At times the system runs slow. Other times part of the system just stops functioning and needs to reboot.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Jacob, thank you for taking out time of a crazy schedule to give us a 10 out of 10 recommendation! We appreciate it more than you can know! Regarding the slow or reboot, just a note, you have been with us I believe for 6 or 7 years, I am pretty confident that we could eliminate these issues altogether with a newer better up to date server that would also come with a 3yr NBD Onsite Warranty. Call me for options!

Kevin K.
Vice President in USA

Good for compliance

Kommentare: Compliance with state scrap purchasing laws. Photo record of scrap purchases

Keeps us compliant with state scrap purchasing laws requiring photos of material and seller, scanned drivers licenses, etc.

Supplier does not communicate well regarding requested changes or modifications of software. For example, we requested a "list all" button for a part of the program. We were told that it was a good idea and that the change would be made. But, after a while, we gave up waiting.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Kevin, Thank you for taking my call and allowing us to help you with the issues you are experiencing! I am confident that we will clear all of these for you with a little working together! Please never hesitate to call or email me direct! Shon Duty

R lee N.
owner in USA

Very user friendly. Training buyers is so simple and easy.

Having the ability to see on the camera exactly what I'm buying before actually paying out the ticket. Knowing the weights are being accurately entered by the scale interface gives me peace of mind even when I am not on site. The time saved to automatically upload information to the RAPID program is invaluable. Whenever we have any issue with the system the support we get and the patience they have helping us to get back to business gives us much comfort. Couldn't ask for better!

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Lee, thank you for taking the time to review us! This is a huge help to prospective customers in helping them make an informed decision and also helps to make us a better company!

Nicholas C.

Best in the industry

It’s so user friendly. Easy to teach employees how to use.

The down time with ID scanner. Every now and then it won’t work

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Scrap Dragon Xtreme

Alexa D.
Advancement & Operations Manager in USA

Well thought-out software

Kommentare: Our efficiency has quadrupled and it is so easy to spot mistakes. The vast number of reports available within seconds makes inventory, profit management, and payout a breeze. The tech support team has gotten so much better since we started using this software as well. They stay on top of issues and communicate updates regularly.

- The seamless transition and organization between payout and inventory - Professional looking reports, forms, and receipts

- Inability for our team to use remotely - A few bugs in various layouts on our desktop but not our surface pro

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Alexa, thank you so much for the kind words! Regarding remote access, we have multiple ways to accomplish that from anywhere you have an internet connection - please give me a call when you're able! Shon

Jennifer N.
Scale house Attendant in USA

Decent software

Kommentare: Customer service is either super quick or rather delayed.

ScrapRight is easy to learn and use. It allows you to meet the requirements set forth by the government for the scrapping industry.

Needs some minor updates. Such as the ability to sort lists differently and go back to previous screens without starting over.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Good morning Jennifer, Thank you for taking time to review ScrapRight we appreciate and build our software based on candid reviews like this! Wanted to make sure you are aware of the FAQ's on our dashboard in the software, these can sometimes provide you with self help, also did you know that there is a chat available at the bottom of the dashboard page as well, this can sometimes help you to get the answers from a tech support agent a little quicker! We are striving to take your comments and stars to the next level, what would be a few changes you would like to see that would help make that happen? Also if I can ever be of service never hesitate to call or email me direct - Shon Duty, Pres

Scott T.

We've been using ScrapRight for over 5 years now and have been very pleased with it.

ScrapRight keeps us compliant with state recycling laws. It's easy to use and easy to teach others to use.

I have no major complaints. The tech team is working out some kinks in the latest version. I will be ready for the GA vehicle upload to work without any problems.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Scott, thank you for taking the time to provide ScrapRight with a review! We really appreciate it! The kink you referred to with GA NMVTIS has been fixed int eh latest update which is being tested as we speak! You can expect a call this week to get your system updated! Please never hesitate to call or email if we can ever help with anything else!

Kevin W.

Scrapright Software has been a blessing beyond words. It has helped me to begin to expand.

Kommentare: I have been able to expand my business, and ability to service others.

The software is easy to understand and use. It helped me to be able to track easily what was purchased, sold, the profit, and what remained in storage. Without this software, I definitely would not have made it through the rough times when scrap prices reached its recent low point. Instead, I have been able to expand.

Antwort von ScrapRight Software

Kevin! Merry Christmas my friend, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review us! Please let me know if there is anything you ever need help with, you know I am here for you!