FreeConferenceCall.com Erfahrungen

Über FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com bietet für bis zu 1.000 Teilnehmer kostenlos HD-Audiokonferenzen und Online-Meetings an.

Erfahre mehr über FreeConferenceCall.com

I have found this an easy way to do conference calls without having access to an organization conference call subscription. It is reliable and haven't had any issues with lag or delays.

We had severe difficulty being able to call into meetings on or just after the hour. I had multiple instances where I tried to call in 10+ times with no success and I was not the only one.

Bewertungen zu FreeConferenceCall.com

4,9

FreeConferenceCall.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 374 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FreeConferenceCall.com bereits verwendet?

Néstor
Néstor
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Kommentare: Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

Antwort von CarrierX

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Josh
Josh
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

Kommentare: All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

Antwort von CarrierX

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Natalie
Natalie
Private Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Free but flawed product

Kommentare: It's good for being free! It's not up to par with Zoom yet, but it could be.

I like that this video conferencing tool imitates Zoom with its waiting room, fixed meeting room link, and decent video conferencing features like video backgrounds and private chats with file sending. The annotating feature for screensharing is similar to Zoom's feature as well, a big plus.

I have the desktop app and it's always logging me out of my account, to the point that it's annoying. I have to constantly log in, which I don't have to do with any other applications unless I sign out myself. The connection/server does have glitches and disconnects during video meetings, so I have to reload pretty often. The annotating feature does need improvement, too: if I annotate on someone's screenshare or they annotate on my screenshare, I should be able to see it on my screen, not the screenshare preview window that is separate. Another feature I'd like to see in development is the minimized window that "pops out" for Google Meet and Zoom meetings so clients can see each other while working in other applications.

Garrett
IT Admin in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Reliable and cost-effective

Kommentare: I believe I first used their telephone conference calling service somewhere around 2005-2006, and watched them grow to an online video conferencing service. I use it for montly meetings and I have even used it to casually catch up with friends! I have used it a few times after first learning about it, but I have consistently used it for almost 10 years and have only watched it become better and better - the point where I even Tweeted the company about inserting advertisements into their free tier (listen to one ad just before joining a meeting or something?) because, as someone who relied on the free tier for many years, I wish I could do MORE to support them!

Free; reliable; an easy to understand interface for both scheduling meetings and joining them; several "local" call-in numbers for landlines, and the paid tiers offer even more customization and usefulness.

There are occasions when I have experienced issues trying to multi-task with the app open and having it close or crash on my Android phone (reading notes while the call app is supposed to run in the background) - although, admittedly, this could be some sort of 'power saving' feature of my own phone.

Muhammad
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Technology for Not Tech Savy

Kommentare: It made it easy for me and my Board members and probably many others who were struggling with the complexities of the alternatives.

Due to the pandemic we have switched all our on-site meetings to virtual and phone conference call meetings. Fact that i am managing around 20 communities and deal with different Board members out of which some are tech save and some are not at all. For those who were good have started using the alternative paid services lime Zoom and Go To The Meeting but i was dealing with sone Board members who couldnt schedule their meetings using these complex softwares, i came across freeconferencecall and have tested it before offering it to my clients, i would say this is the most easy and convenient conference calling software for Board or any other meetings for peoppe with less or no technical expertise.

Except for a lack of live technical support i dont see any cons.

Phil
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good small team tool

Kommentare: Developing effective presentations by the team, improving version control.

Easy sign in make it ideal for small teams and families that are spread out. 2-way video and audio, screen sharing are easy to use as well

The name, prospects and non team or non family members are reluctant to accept meeting invitations. Teams and Zoom are considered default and more serious and secure tools.

Jacqueline
Area Support Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best way of Communicating

Kommentare: It take me a minute to learn how to open up a new window without getting disconnected. Now I breeze through it like a champ. My purpose for FCC is to mainly share my screen with my vendors to show them their performance and assignments. I've also had them to share their screen while on FCC so that I know that they know how to use their portal correctly without a doubt.

Its easy and accessible for all to use and very user friendly. I was skeptical at first but it's been my go-to for almost a year now. Couldn't work without it.

There's nothing wrong with FCC and nothing I don't like about using FCC. A lot of people does not not know about FCC and I've introduced them to this and they love it.

Richelle Marting
Richelle Marting
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Great conference solution for small businesses

Kommentare: With spotty cell phone service, I needed a web-based solution that would allow me to easily schedule meetings that could accommodate multiple attendees through Outlook and freeconferencecall.com has been the perfect solution for those needs.

Free Conference Call is a great solution for small businesses wanting an easy, affordable option for web based conference calling. The Outlook add-in makes scheduling a conference call quick and easy. It even offers a mobile app to schedule and join calls on the go.

Some larger organizations' firewalls occasionally block the freeconferencecall.com plug-in from working correctly. Other than this snag, I have not had any issues with the conference call software.

Antwort von CarrierX

Thank you for rating our service Richelle! We are happy to read about your wonderful experience with us. If you ever encounter any issues whatsoever, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Bronte
Bronte
Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Free!

I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

Antwort von CarrierX

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Cedric
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avid User

Kommentare: Better way to get the same message out and everyone be on the same page with unity.

It allows me to save time bringing everyone together without gathering in person or hybrid meetings.

Not being able to send invites by using phone numbers instead of email.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A functional and noble software.

Kommentare: There is a lot goodabout this software that can be explored to give the best online meeting experience.

Free Conference Call both a web and phone application is the most functional virtual conferencing platform with a great host of features accessible at no cost. I have used it multiple times to host long duration meetings with close to 1000 users. As a giveback to all its functionalities, one can opt to make some donations that go to charities. I find this quite noble.

There is little to complain about. However, the looped jazzy music that plays before any other persons joins the meeting can be irritating. To stop it, I play back some audio via the broadcaster.

Antwort von CarrierX

Thank you for taking time to review our service. You can purchase the Custom Hold Music feature. Thus will allow you to upload any song, message, or file you would like play for your participants when you put the line on hold.

Brooke
Web Developer / Founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

My go to

Kommentare: I love it. I'm sticking with it as long as it's free for me.

It's FREE! This is my favorite conference call/screen sharing software. It is always free and just works.

If I have to have a con, I think having the word "free" in the company name sounds a little off-putting. I don't want my customers to think I'm cheap, but this software really does work!

Antwort von CarrierX

Hello Brooke, we are thrilled to read you are enjoying our service, thank you for trusting us with your conferencing needs! We do offer a paid feature that will bypass our company greeting that prompts users they are dialing into FreeConferenceCall.com. You will need to add our ONE number feature ($3.95/month), which will provide you with a private number. An additional incentive is that our private numbers do not require users to enter an access code to connect to your conference line.

Noah
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com

Kommentare: I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

Antwort von CarrierX

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

kwame
PASTOR in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

super , good freeconference to use

Kommentare: I am using it for religious means preaching the word of God that people will be changed and turn back to Jesus and serve him. Overall we are using it to change lives and to receive Jesus as their lord and saviour.

everyone can hear everyone. no breakup or line cracking

the only thing to improve is when someone is singing . one is ahead than the other. but still good not a problem.

Goran
Director in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software at a good price

Kommentare: It was positive - we used it for a few years until we needed more functionality that FCC did not offer.

The two things that I loved most about FreeConferenceCall is the great pricing and the ease of use functionality. It was great for the small business and it worked great.

What I liked least was that it did not have some of the features the other major competitors offered.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A free or low cost option to Zoom

Kommentare: We have had a great experience using the service. Its intuitive and easy to use.

Free or low cost. Allows staff to manage their own calls using conference call numbers. Helps with Zoom fatigue.

There isnt anything we dont like. It meets our needs.

Shirese
Consultant/Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Free Conference Call product review

Kommentare: What I have appreciated most about FreeConference call, compared to several other virtual platforms that I've used, is the ease of usage, clarity of the connection with my audience and that fortunately I've had no technical issues.This is extremely critical for me as a professional conducting webinars and business meetings, because it reflects very positively on my brand and ability to serve my clients.

Free Conference Call is a very professional, effective and easy way of communicating, whether it's one-on-one or for meeting and making presentations before large groups.

All of the features I've utilized so far have been pretty easy to navigate as a facilitator and for the attendees.

Steve
Administrator in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FreeConference for Audio church services

Kommentare: Really good - has provided reliable functionality that is easy to use for non- technical users

Cheap, easy to use and administer and reliable

Identifying callers as “favourites” to manage muting has changed a number of times and not always worked easily

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Truly A God Sent

The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

Taniya
Procurement Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

General Use Review

Kommentare: Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

The cost. You can use this product for free.

There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

Antwort von CarrierX

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at support@freeconferencecall.com. If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

James
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy uset

Kommentare: Great except that occasionally it fails when people can't join

Price versus functionality. Does what I need

Occasionally people find it hard to join calls

Joseph
Sr. Engr. Program Manager Business Development in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible value

Kommentare: I like it for the most part but users we call seem to find it difficult to get on with out issues. It usually takes us just sending the link via email for them to use the system when they are scheduled using an freeeconference thru our email system. Thunderbird (also a free email system)

The ease of use as compared to Zoom and Go To Meeting

Many times our 3rd party users that we schedule who are used to Zoom and Go To Meeting have problems using it and audio problems are very typical.

Derek
Derek
vCIO & Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The best softphone conference call application out there!!!

I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

Jing
Mindfulness teacher in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Free conference review

Kommentare: It’s great for simple usage with a low budget.

Easy access - access code is simple, no additional links and phone numbers needed.

Upgrade is needed for recordings when I would make one recording at a time and not store it for long.

Everett
Leader in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Very reliable service

I like the flexibility that is provided by this service.

Too many button pushes to mute and unmute the entire call. Why not have a different code for presentation mode and users can unmute themselves.