FreeConferenceCall.com Bewertungen

4.6/5
    4.7/5
    4.4/5

Über FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com bietet für bis zu 1.000 Teilnehmer kostenlos HD-Audiokonferenzen und Online-Meetings an.

Erfahre mehr über FreeConferenceCall.com

Néstor M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform"

Kommentare: Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Vorteile: First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Nachteile: This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 23.9.2019

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Josh C.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution"

Kommentare: All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

Vorteile: FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

Nachteile: The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 22.10.2019

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Edwin C.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"An easy-to-use communcation tool!"

Kommentare: I really like it!

Vorteile: It is super easy and reliable. It is perfect for meetings with multiple people.

Nachteile: Some charges may apply from telephone service providers.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 11.3.2020

Hello Edwin, thank you for reviewing our service! If you or your participants are being charged to connect, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you with alternative solutions that will help avoid calling fees.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Noah G.
Legal Assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com"

Kommentare: I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Vorteile: Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

Nachteile: The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 25.1.2020

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Taniya M.
Procurement Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"General Use Review"

Kommentare: Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

Vorteile: The cost. You can use this product for free.

Nachteile: There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 5.12.2019

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at support@freeconferencecall.com. If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Paul K.
pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"was great but now not so much"

Kommentare: overall, when it was TOTALLY free it was great. now that some of our people get charged to use it (not on freeconferencecalls side, but their phone service provider side), we no longer use it.

Vorteile: our church loved the fact that we could translate our service from korean to english using this free conference call service. we could have as many people dial in and hear the translation going on. as the host, you could have it auto-mute everyone which is a plus so that you don't have to hear their coughs or noises.

Nachteile: unfortunately, this isn't their fault at all but recently phone companies have started charging the user, the customer, on their respective ends about $.01 per minute. this kills it for us because no one should have to pay to have things translated. we abandoned this service due to this issue.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 24.1.2020

Hello Paul, thank you for your kind review! Please note that we offer alternative solutions to help users avoid the $0.01/per minute charge from their provider. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn more. We would hate to lose you over this issue.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Sometimes you get more than you pay for!"

Kommentare: My overall experience is hard to describe because it's so effortless! I just email invites and connect into the service as call host. It just works really well. In my use it's super simple, high quality and gives me a reliable conference call/online meeting solution.

Vorteile: FreeConferenceCall.com (FCC) is easy to use conference calling platform. I almost always use it for host voice only conference calls, but have occasionally used it for video conference calls. In that context I like how easy it is to start a call and how easy it is for participants to join it. The voice quality is very good on voice only call from either dial-in or direct through laptop or using a mobile device. There are a lot more features including a wall for meetings and the ability to share screens function as a broadcast medium. All particularly pertinent while living through the Corona Virus isolation time.

Nachteile: I don't have anything I dislike. While "free" you can opt to pay a small monthly fee to help support the service which I think is worth the market rate. I would like to encourage paying something so FCC stays around with their excellent service.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Tyson T.
IT Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"All the Features You Need, Why Pay More"

Kommentare: Remote training has become so easy. Being able to connect with others in the same office in different rooms is a nice function for us as well with screen share and collaboration.

Vorteile: We have been able to setup conference calls and screen shares for training and collaboration with ease. Even my not computer savvy employees are able to use it well. It has also come in handy when trying to make an impression with potential customers on a sales pitch over the phone. We have a remote sales staff and being able to conference call and screen share with them enhances our training greatly.

Nachteile: I haven't experienced anything I don't like about this product to date. It has met all expectations and allowed us to enhance our business in many ways.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 25.1.2020

Thank you for reviewing our service Tyson! We are thrilled to read your experience has been phenomenal, glad to have you on board! If you ever require assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Lekeshia F.
Development Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Conference Call"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been a positive one as a small business that can operate like a large one with this software.

Vorteile: This has really come in handy as a nonprofit that serves 48 states and Canada with bi-weekly meeting calls to have everyone at the "table" to exchange important information.

Nachteile: We have not had any complaints from our users nor do we have any dislikes to say the least with using this software.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 12.12.2019

Thank you for reviewing our service LeKeshia! We are thrilled that our service has come in handy for your nonprofit organization! If you have not yet incorporated our free video conferencing tool into your meetings, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn more; a fun way to enhance the experience for everyone!

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Barbara B.
Owner/Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Free Conference Calling is GREAT!"

Kommentare: My overall experience has always been good. I just need to make sure that I remember to record the calls. This has been a great service to my business and my personal life.

Vorteile: I like that we don't need to pay for long distance calls. I can chat with one person or a whole group at once. It is great for business conferences, as well as for teaching students. I like that you can record the calls.

Nachteile: Not sure, I don't think there is anything that I do not like.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 18.2.2020

Thank you for reviewing our service Barbara, we appreciate the kind words and support! Note that we also offer video conferencing and screen sharing for free; great way to enhance your meetings with no cost at all! If you wish to learn more, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Dawn F.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"I Wish It Really Was FREE"

Kommentare: The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Vorteile: FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Nachteile: The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 20.8.2019

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"FreeConferenceCall.com review"

Kommentare: Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Vorteile: I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 8.7.2019

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at support@freeconferencecall.com or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Dave T.
COO
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2017

"Robust and Reliable"

Kommentare: Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Vorteile: Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Nachteile: Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

von FreeConferenceCall.com an 12.7.2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Bronte S.
Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Easy and Free! "

Vorteile: I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Nachteile: I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 2.8.2019

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2018

"Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com"

Kommentare: I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Vorteile: FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Nachteile: What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Amy O.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"FreeConferenceCall.com Checks All of the Boxes!"

Kommentare: Overall we love FreeConferenceCall.com. We use it multiple times a day and have two dedicated lines. We love it.

Vorteile: It's FREE! I like that you can record calls and share them. I also like that you have your own assigned number for consistency.

Nachteile: Every once in a while clients have issues when dialing in of getting a busy signal or no answer at all. With that, customer services often does not know why it happens and that leaves no insight on how to avoid it.

von Free Conferencing Corporation an 23.9.2019

Thank you for your honest review Amy! Normally a busy signal can be traced back to the users telephone service provider. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you with tips and tricks you can share with your participants to ensure the best connection possible.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Digital Marketing Strategist
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2018

"Great alternative to paid conference call tools"

Kommentare: A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Vorteile: The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

von FreeConferenceCall.com an 29.6.2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Bob K.
Information Technology Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication."

Kommentare: Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Vorteile: This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Nachteile: What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

von FreeConferenceCall.com an 13.12.2018

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Pradeepan V.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"Amazing product"

Vorteile: I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Nachteile: Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

von FreeConferenceCall.com an 12.7.2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Amy O.
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!"

Kommentare: We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Vorteile: I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Nachteile: There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Computer System Network Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"Truly A God Sent"

Vorteile: The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Nachteile: We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Derek I.
vCIO & Founder
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"The best softphone conference call application out there!!!"

Vorteile: I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

Nachteile: I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Frank R.
Co-Founder, CTO and Product Lead
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2019

"Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings."

Kommentare: Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Vorteile: Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Nachteile: The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Owner / Operator
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"So Crazy How Well This Works"

Kommentare: I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

Vorteile: - It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached.
- Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now.
- Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving
- Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call
- Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

Nachteile: - Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain
- Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Dorothy H.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"I have used Freeconferencecall services for several years. I find it reliable and easily accessible."

Kommentare: The benefit is that I can host meetings with people from various locations simultaneously, especially by phone. I have also had good success with video conferencing, through which screen sharing, facilitator control of the room (including the ability to mute and unmute participants when necessary) has made the task of running a video conference meeting quite easy.

Vorteile: I appreciate its ease of use as well as it's accessibility, that I can use it for video as well as audio conference calls and that I can set up web video conferencing that can also accommodate simultaneous voice calls.

Nachteile: I find very few cons with freeconferencecall.com. I occasionally have difficulty with the video signal but the audio signal is usually fine.

von FreeConferenceCall.com an 12.7.2018

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our service. If you are ever experiencing any audio issues feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team and they will be glad to assist.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018