A well-rounded, feature rich HRIS

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Employment Recruiter
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the Paycom HRIS similarly to most companies might us it; for payroll, employee management and talent acquisition. The system has decreased the amount of time we spend on every day tasks. It's simplified the payroll process, transitioned us from paper to digital in many ways and added value to the new hire process. The ability to on-board new hires electronically has been a vital time savings. Our reduction in paper cost is significant. Overall, our Paycom experience has been very positive. It's re-defined the way we handle HR tasks. It's brought our candidate experience to a new level and has resulted in immeasurable time savings. Any issues we have are overshadowed by the fact that we can always reach a knowledgeable account representative that is willing and eager to help us. Paycom continually proves themselves to be a partner who has a vested interest in our success. I would not hesitate to recommend Paycom as a full-featured HRIS or for any of their many specific modules. As someone who has used all of their modules, I can attest to their quality and accuracy. They should be a top contender for any organization shopping for an HRIS.

Vorteile: Paycom may not have the brand recognition of a larger HRIS, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be a front-line contender. The software is robust with capabilities that round out its fairly intuitive interface. If you have a need for an HRIS, chances are good that Paycom will be able to satisfy it. Our experience with their offerings includes Payroll, Employee Management, Applicant Tracking and other modules. While the modules differ in their complexity and sometimes require a modest learning curve, there's nothing inherently negative to say about any of them. Even with some time to adjust and learn the system, it can be credited for simplifying almost every aspect of our human resources administration. What's more is that Paycom is continually updating and streamlining it's software. Seldom a week or two goes by without a meaningful innovation to Paycom. I've taken notice that these updates most often the fruit of listening to customer feedback; something many companies aren't particularly well known for. In my experience, we've always been able to reach a representative at Paycom and they've always been willing to take our feedback. When practical, they've been able to implement some of the things that we've asked for. They've been quick to address any problems that we've experienced, either through software or user error. Simply put, Paycom is a responsive HRIS suite that continues to evolve while offering an outstanding customer service experience.

Nachteile: Paycom offers a bevy of features, but you won't find all of these enabled at the onset. As you dig through the manual, you will find interesting features that aren't present in your HRIS. This is usually because they're not enabled which doesn't always mean that they come at an extra cost. It only means that these specific features have not been turned on and that you need to request that functionality by contacting your account representative. This can be a bit frustrating at times, but it certainly makes sense not to enable everything in the system. I suppose that it is akin to training wheels. Paycom offers so many features and functionalities that enabling them all at once would likely be overwhelming to a new user. In this respect, it makes sense that certain, less popular features, might not be enabled by default. That's the case for some of the Paycom features, but you'll find it easy enough to have them enabled. It merely takes a phone call to your account representative who will have the feature enabled in relatively short order. Apart from that, not every aspect of the system is completely intuitive. There are some areas in Applicant Tracking, for example, that can be cumbersome and less than stream-lined. Some things are just harder than they should be - either due to the overwhelming feature set or ill-thought design. Having said that, Paycom is continually evolving and I've seen active changes to make all aspects easier to use.

von Paycom an 22.4.2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your thoughts. If you have any other thoughts feel free to let us know.

Human resource management simplified

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Ricky A.
Sr. Manager, Project Management Services
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes. Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide

Vorteile: Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap. We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy. Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.

Nachteile: We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training. Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

von Paycom an 18.9.2018

Ricky, thank you so much for your positive and detailed review of the partnership between your organization and Paycom. We will share your feedback regarding our training content and product development teams. We also recommend the resources on the Paycom blog and the HR Break Room podcast regarding the topics you mentioned. Please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any additional questions or feedback.

Paycom is the One Stop Shop!

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Our previous vendor was built off bolt on modules, not products they developed. This vendor didn't allow for online signing of new hire paperwork, didn't have a built in electronic I-9, had separate time and attendance and PTO tracking. It became a full time job just to keep up with their time and attendance and PTO tracking. When we were shopping for new HRIS software we knew we wanted one system and Paycom was the only one we found that was truly one system. Since bringing in Paycom we have moved into the digital age! With all the efficiencies we have found utilizing Paycom we have been able to save on overhead and have maintained an open headcount for the HR department. Not only is the software top notch but we love having top notch customer service as well! Not only do we have a dedicated payroll specialist that we can contact for day to day questions and assistance but we also have a Customer Relations Representative (CRR) that is available for onsite training and overview of the system to ensure we are getting the most of the system and fully utilizing the products we purchased!

Vorteile: Paycom is the one stop shop for HRIS systems. From posting job opportunities, tracking applicants through the interview process, onboarding, and the entire employee life cycle, Paycom has it all. Just when you think it can't get better they do a monthly release that makes you go "wow!". They are innovative and always looking for ways to make the HR professional's life easier!

Nachteile: One area of focus I would recommend would be more content development in their new LMS module. The module itself is really user friendly but having content is the toughest part of building an LMS. Having more pre-built content would help utilize the module quicker.

von Paycom an 20.6.2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to partner with you to be your ?one-stop shop? payroll and HR technology solution.

Once the kinks worked out, we've been happy

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Bri G.
Human Resources Director
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our largest issue has been that Paycom's PTO accrual functioned ONLY according to the process of payroll, which our company's does not (we accrue first of the month, roll over EOY, and tracking/accrual has nothing to do with a pay date). This has hopefully been fixed with new functionality rolled out, but we're still in the process of converting.

Vorteile: Everything is all in one place, and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. Paycom is my 4th HRIS implementation, and the on-site support throughout implementation has so far been unmatched. Reporting is relatively easy to figure out, and having a dedicated specialist has meant that anything else we needed has been given to us well. No implementation has been 100% smooth, and there will always be errors in setup and functionality you thought would be there but isn't, but overall it's been good.

Nachteile: As with any tech company, turnover is insane. Throughout our implementation and post-live support, we have been the 1st or MAYBE the 2nd client these representatives have had. This has meant we were sold products that didn't work as advertised, set up in the system incorrectly, or support has been novice. This has been largely due to unseasoned employees who don't entirely know all of the answers yet. This makes it hard to get things done right the first time.

von Paycom an 29.4.2019

Bri, we greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your comments.

Paycom, my HR Department

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Chad R.
President & CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None of the payroll companies I have used in the past even compare to Paycom. The dedicated specialist is very important to me and I can speak to them with any questions. With the other companies, my payroll account never seemed to be important or big enough with them and I was never able to get the help I needed. With that said, this made a situation where I had to figure everything out and make sure my filings were correct and on the correct forms. One thing I do not want to do is get messed up with payroll taxes. The other companies didn't seem to care if I was compliant and I never had a good relationship to rely on with their specialists. The costs associated with Paycom are also better than any of the above listed companies. Overall, Paycom is my HR Department and I am very satisfied.

Vorteile: The ease of use is the single best quality of this company. My payroll processing time has never been as effiecent or organized in my 18 years of having my business. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee’s and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

Nachteile: Based on my experience over the last 5 years of using Paycom, my specialist ensures that I have no cons associated with my service. She is great.

von Paycom an 19.10.2018

Chad, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're happy to be your valued partner.

Best all around payroll/HRIS that I've used thus far

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Shayla P.
HR Director
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great HRIS and payroll system. Probably not for smaller companies though.

Vorteile: This system has everything payroll and HR related. There are lots of features such as applicant tracking, onboarding, employee profiles, pto, time tracking, tax credits, and you are able to give different access to different admins - for example give only payroll access to the finance department, or only applicant tracking for recruiters. The customer service team assigned to your company are great at getting back with you on your issues.

Nachteile: A lot of the features though aren't user friendly. There is a lot of capabilities that could be simplified. Some of the features that we pay for, such as applicant tracking, have a lot of sub features that we don't use at all - yet still have to pay for them.
There are lots of updates every once in a while, and it's frustrating when something that you're used to doing, is completely changed - and sometimes not for the better.

von Paycom an 24.1.2019

We're so thrilled to read about your experience with Paycom so far! Additionally, we'd love to learn more about your feedback regarding additional features not being used as we always welcome input, ideas or suggestions from our clients. Please reach out to your Paycom client support specialist as they can assist you further.

Great experience. good for companies to use.

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Jessie B.
Fit Stylist
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciated the presentation and the thoroughness that this software provides. i like the app and the payroll aspect of it.
It is a great experience and worth consideration for your company.

Vorteile: I liked the presentation first off. They explained how to use the software thoroughly. There is an app which is a convenient benefit.
The payroll tab is super helpful and you can see all your paystubs, print them out or view them as a pdf.
When signing up for your account it was helpful that they list all the tasks you need to complete and lets you know your progress.
I like the layout and the color scheme.

Nachteile: It was slightly hard to navigate how to edit clock in times.
The need to enter login and password (which can be saved on your computer) then your SSN is excessive. when you want to login quickly this step holds you up as the computer doesn't remember it and constantly wants to update your password to the SSN.
cons would be to update your time off or in times, i had to manually enter a reason or when the time needed to be changed. it was a bit inconvenient.
with the new payroll system came new clock in computers. you had to can your card, punch clock in/in day then even clock out for break! it was paid but it was timed so there were long lines to clock in due to the length of clocking in time it takes, definitely longer than a swipe. I understand why that measure was put in place but its annoying due to the break times, you don't get a full break because you're waiting in line to clock back in on time.

von Paycom an 16.4.2019

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your dedicated client support team your comments.

World class complete HR solution

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Jw M.
VP Client Relations, Operations
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Our company's HR processes were very manual an inefficient until we selected Paycom as our full HR solution provider. Employees and Management have so many resources available that never existed before, from pre-hire talent acquisition, new hire on-boarding, learning management system (LMS), Payroll, Performance Plans, etc.... We were able to take very ineffective procedures from our old ways and put structure in place to reduce the amount of time spent to provide our staff what they need to effectively do their jobs.

Vorteile: Paycom was by far the easiest, quickest and most successful technology we've deployed in our company's history. As updates continue to roll out we are seeing increased benefits and efficiencies.

Nachteile: The solution has no shortcomings for us. I would say our biggest challenge was conditioning our staff to utilize the employee portals as everything prior to Paycom was very manual and paper-driven. Paycom certainly has provided a more robust method for handling all aspects of HR for us.

von Joel an 9.4.2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you find Paycom easy to use.

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Vera B.

Kommentare: As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Vorteile: Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

Nachteile: My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

von Paycom an 3.4.2018

Vera, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'll be sure to share that with both our product and support team, who may reach out to you for additional information. Thank you for your partnership and please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything.

This is a great alternative to ADP! If you are looking for a new HRIS system, check it out.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Christopher T.
Human Resources Generalist
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has allowed us to simply our new hire onboarding dramatically. Additionally, it allows us to significantly cut down on the paperwork surrounding our employees as all forms can be electronically signed and saved in the system.

Vorteile: For the price, its a great alternative to the big box companies offering their HRIS platforms. Their payroll, benefits administration, documents facilitation, etc is excellent. This product is great if you are looking to pull your company out of the stone age as we have. We especially like the electronic new hire paperwork option.

Nachteile: Talent Management portal sometimes lacks the applicant flow over other ATS platforms. There are some quirks about the system (as all systems have it) where you can't delete duplicate profiles, limitations with dynamic access groups for managers, etc. But they are always improving.

von Paycom an 14.2.2018

Christopher, thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ATS and will share it with our product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any other suggestions regarding features you would like to see. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to hearing from you.

We use Paycom for both our ATS and Payroll with ease. Our employees find the platform easy to use.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Trevor J.
COO

Vorteile: For Payroll, the cost of this service is better than other platforms for a business less than 200 employees. It's easy for our employees to use on their phone for clocking in and out and managers find it easy to approve time bi-weekly. For the ATS, it really cuts down on double entry throughout the recruiting process. Fairly simply user interface that really extends a user's access to their talent acquisition. Customer service has also been great with our rep coming into our office on a somewhat regular basis. You don't see that kind of attention for a software provider.

Nachteile: While this isn't the case for just Paycom's ATS, you are unable to manually enter a applicant into the system from the recruiter dashboard. It can only handle applicants who apply online either through a job board or your website. They offer an API but it's priced so that you can't justify it. On the Payroll side, I personally don't have any issues with the system. Maybe not having more self service tools? We use IP based time management and you have to call them directly to update those IP addresses.

von Paycom an 14.6.2018

Trevor, thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product development team. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please reach out to your Paycom specialist.

Paycom has been a lifesaver!

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Christina E.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Paycom is much easier to use than other HR software I have used and the Paycom team always keeps our HR/Payroll department in the know on important changes and enhancements. They send out monthly product updates that truly do make life easier! They don't leave you wondering what happened, they are great with communicating when something will change. They always take into consideration when clients recommend system enhancements. Paycom is ever evolving for the better!

Nachteile: The only thing I would like to see changed about the Paycom system, is an easier way to track employee changes by a specific time period. A previous HR software I used created different "versions" of an employees profile based on when their employee status, job title, pay rate, or other major changed occurred rather than feeling like you are "overwriting" history (even though you can pull an audit report, I just wish there was a more convenient way to view the changes).

von Paycom an 6.10.2017

Christina,

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product team and have a member of the team reach out to you.

Good for Employee Management, Payroll, and Benefit Administration

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Jenna Y.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: -Eliminated paper processes
- Better Payroll and Benefit Administration processes

Vorteile: Paycom makes managing employee files, onboarding employees, payroll, and benefit administration so much easier than the systems we were using in the past.
Paycom also has excellent customer service, providing me with a dedicated rep that I can call anytime.

Nachteile: Not a fan of the Talent Acquisition or Talent Management Module. Both of these modules need major updates to be competitive with other software systems. The Talent Acquisition module (Applicant Tracking) would take months and months to build out when our current system takes minutes. The Talent Management Module isn't able to be as customized as we need it to be and doesn't provide great reporting options.

von Paycom an 27.7.2018

Jenna, thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with Paycom. We're happy to read that our systems are much easier to use than others you've used. Additionally, your feedback is important to us and we will share it with our product team. We encourage you to share any additional details or suggestions with your dedicated Paycom support specialist.

Good software for small company

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Jessica J.
HR Generalist
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had some major customer service issues in the past and were considering making a switch to a new system. But we got a new sales rep and new client services rep who are great and turned it around for us. Good customer service makes all the difference! It think it is a good product for a smaller company.

Vorteile: It is cloud based and all the functions of the HRIS system are in one platform so benefits, payroll and employee information all flow together. Employees are able to login to view all of their information online for taxes, paychecks, and onboarding.

Nachteile: Some of the functionality seems to be a little behind other systems I've used in the past. When there is an update to the system, some of the functions aren't turned on for you unless you read the updates and request your rep to turn them on so you can miss out on some useful updates so you really have to pay attention or have a good sales rep that tells you about them.

von Paycom an 7.3.2019

Jessica, thank you for sharing your experience with Paycom. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your client team your comments.

Former Paychex Customer

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Ryan P.
HR
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Robust Reporting
Benefit Module is easy to use. As a client, you can manage your own benefit plans with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Payroll budgeting tool allows a budget to be set, managers can request the increase by individual. You can get as intricate with this as you'd like.

Nachteile: There are a few simple things that your assigned payroll specialist needs to be involved in that seem silly:
- You can't delete a custom report that you created, you have to email your payroll rep to remove this. lame.
- You can't void a manual check that you printed, you have to email your payroll rep to void this. lame.
The good news is that the payroll specialist teams are responsive, compared to other HRIS platforms I have used.

von Lanie an 5.4.2018

Ryan, welcome to Paycom. We're happy to have you and are happy to see that you are happy with both your support and our solution. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please feel free to share any other feedback or suggestions you may have with your Paycom specialist. Thank you for the review!

Paycom is the most efficient, innovative and trustworthy resource for our payroll and human resource

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Jeanean S.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our most valuable asset are our employees. For a payroll and benefits administrator, Paycom puts customer first in taking care of employees with efficiency and protects our business in the ever-changing world of government regulations and taxes. The employees love Paycom because they have access to their account 24/7 for their own peace of mind as well as great tools such as vacation requests and proof of income verification when they are making exciting life changes such as buying a car or house.
Thankfully our payroll taxes, healthcare regulations, and complicated government reporting is all handled by Paycom, providing the assurance that our business is 100% compliant.
With Paycom, doing payroll and implementing benefits such as vacation accruals, pension plan contributions, and health benefits is very simple to administer freeing up time to focus on our organization's growth.
When adding a new feature or benefit, Paycom's customer service is amazing! Our professional account representative is friendly, helpful and efficient. Paycom is also continually providing great training and updates on new features that are available. In a quick minute or two, I have learned valuable information on how Paycom is doing, even more, to stay ahead of client's needs and wants by continuing to be innovative and an invaluable resource. Paycom has been the best company decision for us!

von Paycom an 17.7.2017

Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that your employees are happy with our self-service solution.

Paycom Employee and Client Software Review

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Jenniffer S.
Front Desk Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use. It provides a tutorial if you have any questions. It is easy to request time off as an employee but also approve my team members time off, and edit their time cards if needed. The app is also great because if someone forgets to approve their time card, it can be done from home. I also really like that I can view my paystubs as well with just a click. Paycom is a very proficient software and I would recommend it for businesses.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about Paycom is the length of time it takes to log in. It almost always looks like I am late for my position because it takes time to answer the questions to log in. I realize they are for security but I would like the process to be a little smoother perhaps by not as many questions.

von Paycom an 18.9.2018

Jenniffer, thank you for the detailed review and feedback regarding Paycom. We're happy you find the system easy to use. Additionally, we recommend setting up one of the quick login options for the mobile app: 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition. It will definitely make it both easier and faster to login. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions!

While it isn't "feature rich" it does all the important things, does them fairly well, and does them at a low price

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Corbin H.
Director of Human Resources
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our current support team and Rep are fantastic!

Vorteile: Ease of use. The software is very intuitive and requires very little training time before someone can begin to navigate and begin to use it effectively. This is especially important with a broad user base who doesn't use the system regularly. Also, price is very reasonable.

Nachteile: Features are limited so it is often very restrictive, allowing for little to no customization where needed.

von Lanie an 5.4.2018

Corbin, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to read that your support team and rep are fantastic. We want you to feel the same way about our product and our glad that you find the system easy to use. As a client and user, we also encourage you to share any feedback, suggestions or ideas you have about what features you would like to see with us. Please let your Paycom specialist know and they will share with the product team. Thank you again!

Good UX/UI, but watch out for inaccurate PTO tracking

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Graphic Designer

Kommentare: Good except for PTO tracking

Vorteile: Intuitive to use - I've used this for punching in and out (and if you need to request a punch time switch it is easy to do within paycom which was great), tracking PTO, and requesting time off. Everything was straightforward and easy to do, and you get email notifications when PTO is approved.

Nachteile: PTO tracking was not accurate - I would have to track my own in order to not risk losing PTO that said was used in Paycom. It generates your future available hours, but it is not always accurate. I found myself having to go in and count the calendar days every time I wanted to plan to take PTO.

von Paycom an 29.8.2019

We'd like to learn more about your experience. Please fill out our mobile app feedback form so a member our product team can follow up with you directly: http://paycom.com/contact-us/mobile-app/ Thank you.

Paycom has been great! It is a real time-saver!!

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Cynthia P.
Director of Business Affairs
Buchhaltung

Vorteile: It is very hard for me to say what I like the MOST about this software. We went from 27 total employees to 62 in a matter of about 6 weeks. As a one-person payroll/HR department, Paycom helped to make my life so much easier. Paycom does so much for me.
1. My dedicated specialist is very patient. He is always helpful and knowledgeable.
2. We are able to assign and track our employees' training here.
3. We are able to store all of our employees' documents within the system.
Having Paycom has been a huge help to me. I highly recommend that you try it!

Nachteile: The thing that I like the least is trying to decipher the reporting process. Some of the reports are easy for me to figure out and some are harder to try and decide how to get the information that you want.

von Paycom an 7.12.2017

Cynthia, thank you for the review! We're really happy to hear that Paycom helps you do more. Please connect with your Paycom specialist for any questions you may have about reporting. We're here to help.

The software has helped us improve how we communicate, share information, and reach our employees.

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Alexa D.
Associate Executive Director of Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. Customer Service has been an issue we've had in the past, but this has since been addressed, as we were recently provided with a representative who is more hands-on and attentive to our very specific needs.

Vorteile: The software/website is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. For a nonprofit organization like ours, the range of capabilities they provide is limitless, allowing us to generate detailed reports, create basic and intensive staff development trainings, implement mileage reimbursement reports, manage information on health benefits, and so much more.

von Paycom an 13.9.2017

Thank you for the review! We're happy to partner with you. Please let your Paycom specialist know if you need anything.

Used it as an employee for about three years.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Nathan H.
Client Services Manager

Vorteile: I liked that I could access it remotely and that it allowed me to update my w4 info and generate prior paystubs going back 18 months when I needed to provide for a mortgage loan.

Nachteile: The password questions you answered were never stored. I wrote down the answer to one of my security questions as red bicycle, yet, when I got locked out and it asked me to answer the question it would say wrong answer and make me constantly bug my Human Resourced Dept. to get unlocked.

von Paycom an 19.4.2018

Nathan, thank you for the review and feedback.We will share it with our product team. We also recommend downloading the Paycom mobile app from the Apple or Google Play store. You can set up either a biometric login or PIN number which makes logging into Employee Self-Service much faster while staying secure. Your HR/payroll team should reach out to their Paycom specialist if they have any questions.

Paycom is the Whole System

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Carissa M.
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of payroll processing as well as the benefits programming. The Documents section of the system allows for a complete and easy to access paper trail and historical employment record of all employees. This has save our HR department many man hours because there is no need to shuffle paperwork anymore. I have worked with 10+ systems over the last 22 years and this is one that I would recommend to anyone

Nachteile: The reporting function is very good except on the paid time off accrual buckets. I would like to see the accrual balances easier to read and understand for the employees

von Lanie an 5.4.2018

Carissa, we're happy to read that we've saved your HR department team time and love how easy the system is to use. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Thank you for the review!

Great product!

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Edward V.
Mobile Patrol and Vacation Service Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great software to have handy at the ready for any of your financial set up with your employer.

Vorteile: This software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. login, clock in, clock out. Any information is available to you at any time via App. Everyone I work with who have used this product rarely ever has anything negative to say about it. 4-5 stars every time. During my recent purchase of my house i was able to pull up all my verifyable finatials through the app in a momments notice in just seconds.

Nachteile: App view vs desktop view is a little different and made it a little difficult for the first 15 minutes. Other than that, there are no cons.

von Paycom an 16.1.2019

Edward, thank you for the review! We're so happy to read that you were able to access your information when you needed it during the home buying process. Congratulations!

excellent -- great technology --it's like having a huge HR department

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Kari W.
Executive Director

Vorteile: ease of use -- usable anywhere. We have used PAYCOM for more than nearly 20 years -- have never regretted it. We are a small non-profit and this service makes it easier for everyone from a small business to a large corporation.

Nachteile: The log-in process seems to trip new employees up and I am hoping it can go to facial recognition soon so that it is easier for employees and employers.

von Paycom an 28.6.2018

Kari, thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. We did want to let you know that the Paycom mobile app does have a variety of quick login option such as the 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition depending on your employees' device capability. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're here to help. Again, thank you so much for the review and your partnership. We look forward to another 20 years together!