E-Multitech Auction Bewertungen

von E-Multitech Solution

Filtern nach:

Über E-Multitech Auction

Online-Auktionssoftware bietet Cent-Auktionen, Auktionen mit niedrigstem Einzelgebot, Auftragsauktionen, Holländische Auktionen, Auktionen mit verstecktem Preis, Ebay-ähnliche und Live-Auktionen

Erfahre mehr über E-Multitech Auction

Si G.
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2017

"Great experience working with these guys. Can highly recommend "

Kommentare: All my clients appreciate the easy to use user interface, Both on front & back ends.
Website looks great and easy to adapt.

Vorteile: Great software and a great team to work with.
They were happy to work with my designs and to accommodate changes as and when.
They are always available when needed to customize my site to my requirements and answer any technical questions.

von E-Multitech Solution an 25.10.2017

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding our auction software. We will be always happy to work for you. Thanks

• Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Aleksandr T.
Auction Owner
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2018

"Professional company develops auctions, and not only. It's nice to deal with high-class specialists"

Vorteile: I have long had dreamed of becoming the owner of my own online auction. After a long search on the Internet companies that are engaged in auctions and a thorough study of their portfolio and feedback, I made my choice on company E-Multitech Auction. 01. Very polite and competent managers.
02. Tech support works quickly and in a timely manner.
03. To Perform out any of your whims.
04. Excellent programmers - who know their work 100%.
05. The speed of work on the project is high.
06. They helped install and configure the ready site for hosting.
07. There has been a lot done that is not included in the (standard auction package).
08. Great support for the project after its putting.
09. The incredibly flexible platform on which the entire structure of the site is built.
10. Incredibly shortest terms within which I was given a fully working site.
11. Modern design of the project.
12. Simply magnificent script of the online auction "Minimum Unique Bids", which has a huge number of functions and settings.
13. Administrative part of the site. Everything done very intuitively and understandably - ease of use and a large number of settings.
14. And, of course, I was satisfied with the price of the product. In the market of online auctions, this product simply does not have competitors.
I wish the whole team, that worked on my project: great prosperity and conquest of huge heights in this business. With respect
Alexander

Nachteile: No, and can not be. This company, according to my sincere beliefs, has no shortcomings. I personally made sure of this on my personal example.

von E-Multitech Solution an 28.5.2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful words about our software, support, and working style and customization. Your satisfaction make us more to do in futures in our software and we are making it more practical for customers. we are happy working with you.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2018
Carmelo A.
Webmaster
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"A best Auction Software and Support for SpecialBidItalia"

Kommentare: It's a good software, the support it's very fast to resolve a problem and provide to implementing a new custom funtionality. It's a great team that is really friendly and kind.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use! The auction manager it's very great and intuitive!

Nachteile: The possibility of self customization like logo and other simply aspect of the site that must required by a developer lengthening the time for normal changes that could be done in less than a minute

Raj K.
Chairman
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2017

"The worst experience of my life. One of the most incompetent team of developers!"

Vorteile: There is nothing I liked about the software delivered it is full of bugs and not scrabble at all! Cowboy job!!

Nachteile: Please don't waste your money with this team they have no idea about auction software or coding! It's a wild wild west cow boy job! Took 9 months to deliver the badest system ever!! Laid back and bad attitude! Act like they know it all but in reality they are clueless!!

von E-Multitech Solution an 13.10.2017

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback..We are so sorry that you had negative experiences with our software & support team.

Our entire team apologizes for the miscommunication that our support & service didn't satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our software. Your happiness is our moto and number one priority

We will be happy to sort out your issue please contact our support team

Thanks

• Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Adam S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Penny auction software review"

Kommentare: I found the developers to be very efficient and easy to contact. Very good overall experience.

Vorteile: Its very user friendly and made to my specifications. Any small changes I wanted were implemented quickly and with no hassle

Nachteile: Only the DOB feature needs amending to make it easier for customers

Eficiencia Energética
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"Great experience with them! They developed our auction website fast and with high quality result"

Kommentare: I manage to run efficiently an auction website. My clients are able to buy products for a really low price while we earn a commission.

Vorteile: They are really professional, hard-working team, good price, they delivered the auction website in time.
They fixed a bug that we found on the website months later finishing the project and without extra cost.

von E-Multitech Solution an 27.10.2017

Thank you very much sir for your good words after using our auction software. We will be more interested to work for you in futures.

Thanks

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Jim K.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2017

"Very happy with Emultitech"

Kommentare: Price. Service.

Vorteile: Great software and very easy people to work with. They were happy to accommodate every change and addition I needed to customize my site to my needs and were always very friendly to work with. Starting my second project with them now.

Nachteile: No cons. Everything works perfectly and I look forward to using their services again in the future.

von E-Multitech Solution an 8.8.2017

Our team always thirst to have appreciation about our works. Thank you very much and we always love to work client like you.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Frederic D.
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"Best of all customer support and expertise in niche for start up budget project."

Kommentare: I sign big deal with important car dealership.

Vorteile: The expertise it provides in a technological niche. Also for easing the customer experience and the management of the website.

Nachteile: It's difficult to say...it's almost Perfect...I would say the administration interface could be more user friendly.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Andrea B.
Piccolo imprenditore
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"After various researches I chose emultitech because they had the product I needed, I'm satisfied it "

Kommentare: the site is a great complement for my company that deals with sales and promotions, with few changes compared to a normal auction site now I have an online storefront with the prices that are updated automatically, for me it is fantastic, our customers can follow the sales course from home.

Vorteile: the graphic aspect and the functionalities are really excellent components of the site, it holds up very well the comparison with equal and competing sites.

Nachteile: there are no aspects of the site that I do not like, it performs all the functions I need.
maybe a function that I would like is a photo optimizer inside the site and the function that automatically reloads the finished auctions.

von E-Multitech Solution an 27.7.2018

Thank you very much for choosing e multitech auction software. and thank you very much for your good words

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Guilllermo L.
Técnico informático
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Amazing. I can only have words of thanks. Professional and attentive"

Vorteile: ease of use and speed in making changes.It is fast, reliable and without connection problems. The technical service is fantastic, always attentive and solve any problem in less than 24 hours.
I think it's a great software with some workers behind totally incredible.
Whenever you peer vovleria to trust it

Nachteile: nothing. I think it's complete and competitive. It is helping me a lot in my business. Maybe the only thing that was modified was some visualization of photographs or gallery since it might be something small.
But in general it is a product that I would always recommend 100%

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Minesh S.
Web Developer
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Bespoke Auction Software"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend E-Multitech solutions, very helpful in planning and delivery.

Vorteile: Fully customised auction platform delivered to our exact requirements. Much more affordable than other quotes we received. E-Multitech did everything from design to build, including production deployment.

Nachteile: Slight delay in delivery. More bugs than expected but these were all rectified.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Blockchain Product Manager & STO / ICO specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"structured and competent company"

Kommentare: I would like to thank you E-Multitech's team for theirs fast and accurate support.
Very polite and kind in relationship
Very competent and fast to solve problems
Propositive to find solutions

Vorteile: A lots of solutions to solve vertical needs

Nachteile: the time zone it's a problema ;) but not other

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Renato M.
Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2016

"Excellent and rapid service. Great quality"

Kommentare: Very good and experienced team with strong programming knowledge. Quick answers, good commitment and good communication through various means. Our platform was very well developed.

von E-Multitech Solution an 17.11.2016

Thank you very much for your nice comment. It was very easy working with you. We love to work in more project with you.

Sergio F.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Best developers"

Kommentare: Fast, good product quality and good price.
They provided a better result than the expected.
I will hire them again!

von E-Multitech Solution an 17.11.2016

It was very nice working with you. Very Co-operative and technical client. We love to work more with you.

Giacomo S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"E-Multitech Exceeded Expectations!"

Kommentare: I have worked with many other software developers in the past and I was about to give up hope on ever finding a great company like E-Multitech. They have an amazing talented team of professionals and I consider E-Multitech a part of my company's team now as well. I am blessed that I found them. Thank you E-Multitech!!!!!

Vorteile: The site is easy to use and Admin features and functions are well thought out and designed.

Nachteile: So far, so good. Nothing negative to report.

von E-Multitech Solution an 20.3.2019

Thank you very much for your feedback about our work and software. we will be happy to work with you in future as well.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
David B.
computer administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"So easy to use"

Kommentare: I would create another auction site with this again. The price is great and worth it.

Vorteile: This is great software that works perfect. It is easy to use and setup. it has a great modern look and can easly be customized. the support is top notch .

Nachteile: There not much its a really well build software, the administration page could use a little work.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Giannis Z.
Web Designer
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Appreciate their job. The company build a bidding auction website for us. It's really amazing."

Vorteile: Everything is working properly and fast. The design is nice aesthetic and very user friendly. I would love to work again with the company.

Nachteile: Sometimes i had to wait for some changes. But the prices are really good and they worth them. Cannot find anything else until now.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Dashjamts O.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great service"

Kommentare: Made marketplace, and penny auction sites for me. One of the cheapest prices i could find.Working great. Great client service, always there if i need customization or something to be fixed.

Vorteile: Easy to use, simple themes

von E-Multitech Solution an 17.11.2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was really nice working with you. Our team feel very comfortable and co-operative working with you.

Mick D.
Created - Owner
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2015

"Excellent software provider - highly recommend"

Kommentare: I engaged emultitech to build my auction website after 2 unsuccessful attempts by other software providers. I regret not going to emultitech in the first instance. They clearly understood the brief, provided numerous improvements and delivered software beyond my expectations. Their support throughout the process was also exceptional. Thanks to emultitech, I finally have the user-friendly, professionally packaged website that I was after. I cannot speak more highly of emultitech and recommend them without hesitation and look forward to maintaining a working relationship with them.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2015
Frederic D.
Coo
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2015

"Software intelligence. Customer service. Understanding of your business."

Kommentare: It's like a triangle. If one point gets weak it will affect the whole thing. What is more important than coding abilities is the ability to grasp your business model, your customers needs, your legal strains. I also find a nice sense of esthetic, and a snappy understanding of what you want. I've been through many softwares providers but emultitechsolution was by far the best for the lowest price, a bit like lowest unique bid auction, so they get the deal!

• Bewertet am 1.7.2015
Tim Q.
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2014

"Great Service!"

Kommentare: I worked with emultitech over the last few months to build my new business's website. Being new to this I reviewed many different companies and found emultitech to be helpful and knowledgeable from the start. They have fully supported me throughout the process and always been responsive when I have not understood something or needed advice. They are always responsive at any day of the week. I now have a website that is functioning superbly thanks to emultitech.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2014
Dayal N.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2014

"Best in Class"

Kommentare: I was scouting for auction software developers from USA and found Emulitech, while I was evaluating other software developers. The one thing which hit me off was all were asking RFP and long discussion to understand the process, idea and concept. And here i was talking to Emultitech, and they were like what do you need: Lowest Unique, Highest, Penny Wise. So Bingo! I knew I was talking to the right guys and in two months I had my auction portal live.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2014
Terrence T.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2016

"Excellent Service and Professional Team"

Kommentare: They are good at service and always deliver on time. We are currently working closely with E-Multitech, they are always be our reliable support and partner.

von E-Multitech Solution an 22.11.2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will be more happy to work further for your new projects. Thanks

• Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Saleem A.
Manger
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2015

"very easy to use back room admin page user friendly"

Kommentare: software is easy to use from day 1 the tech guys were great always quick to reply and solve problems quickly

• Bewertet am 22.7.2015
Ashwani S.
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2014

"Great service in auction management"

Kommentare: Best in auction management , great service and support .

• Bewertet am 16.12.2014