Über iDeals Virtual Data Room

iDeals VDR ermöglicht es Investment-Bankern, Rechtsanwälten und Top-Managern, vertrauliche Informationen über sichere Verkaufsräume auszutauschen und zu teilen.

Erfahre mehr über iDeals Virtual Data Room

Easy to use and get stakeholders access. We all could use this easily.

No contras or any problems. The pricing could be more flexible.

Bewertungen zu iDeals Virtual Data Room

iDeals Virtual Data Room hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 293 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iDeals Virtual Data Room bereits verwendet?

Marcus
Marcus
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used it three times so far

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, this is the third time I used it. One time for a company sale and two times for investor management.

I really like the ease of use of managing the documents in the VDR, equally easy is the setting up roles and responsibilities, managing the different parties.

I am not happy about securing Excel Sheets, I had to convert to PDF but then you loose functionality.

Eric
General Counsel in Spanien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Second Time Very Satisfied User

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent from sales to support to the quality of the product itself

Very easy to get started and to upload data to the data room. Also, iDeals pricing is very competitive

This is a nit: I would like to have staged a list of people who would get access to the data room without notifying them until I was ready

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intralinks VDRPro und OneDrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Price and functionality, including easy of use

Márcio
M&A Associate in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review - Márcio

Kommentare: All my clients had trouble to access the platform, it is not user friendly.

The Price was the only thing that made some difference.

Asking for confirmation code everytime I wanted to login, in addition to the password.

Antwort von iDeals

Dear Marcio, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working on the improvement of our service and your input is very valuable for us. Regarding the specific feature you mentioned, please note there is a possibility to turn off 2-step authentication in case you do not need it and leave an option to enter the room only with a password. Please let us know if you need any help to proceed. We will be happy to assist. Best regards, Alexandra O'Brien

Hugon
Senior consultant in Schweiz
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ideals review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use for us and for the clients. Security.

To view the picture

Paolo
Mnaging Partner in Italien
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

pa-review2024

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: positive so far. I am spanding ca. 1 hr per week in managing the various information needs of my stakeholders

secure data storage and easy upload and granting/managing access rights

renaming folders is not anymore supported in the last version. why?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Firmex Virtual Data Room und Microsoft Power BI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: previous positive experience as a guest, pricing structure

Rodolphe
Infrastructure and Security Director in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

iDeals solution customer feedback

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We used it for several acquisitions to share confidential documents within several persons (external and internal). Very efficient and easy to use solution.

Very secured environment dedicated for acquisitions. Easy to use. Easy to share in a secure way. Verys good and reactive support. Very good customer service manager.

nothing else to say that this is a very good solution

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Drive und SecureDocs Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Easy to use and implement quickly with less support once in production

Max
Director of Corporate Development in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied iDeals Client

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Have used iDeals for investor relations, fundraising, M&A, and internal file sharing and it has always gotten the job done

Easy to upload docs; easy to invite users and set permissions

Only 2 complimentary USBs per billing cycle

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intralinks VDRPro und Venue Virtual Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Satisfied with iDeals ease of use and pricing and didn't want to deal with hassle of switching over

Rachel
Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a great product for data security

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We really enjoy using iDeals. They are always improving their product according to what their users really want.

iDeals is very secure and allows us to manage users and specialize each data room well. They've added a dash board that helps us view the status of the data room very quickly, which is important for what we do since we host a large volume of data rooms at once.

I would like a template folder structure to be a bit more easy to upload. I also would like iDeals to save my users emails so that I don't have to copy paste emails every time I use it. I also would love some sort of status capability. If I am the admin and I tell iDeals what documents I want uploaded in a particular structure, I want it to tell me % completion or what is still needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: The security and customization of the brand.

Emily
Operations Director in USA
Investmentbanking, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the superior data room for usability and function

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have done a lot of research and used a lot of different data rooms and iDeals is by far the most user-friendly and customizable data room. The customer service has always been helpful with questions and also data import.

The user-friendly features and the easy navigation of the data rooms are what I like best about iDeals. I love how customizable the permissions are and how the rooms are organized. This has made our transactions run a lot smoother.

There isn't a lot that I don't like about iDeals! I haven't run into any major issues and I think the pricing is fair for the great quality you receive.

Daniel
Financial Controller, Europe in UK
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

iDeals was an excellent choice as a VDR

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good - would definitely use again for future projects

Excellent user interface, but best thing was the support desk, always quick to answer and efficient

Would be nice if there was an App to go with it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Datasite Diligence Virtual Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Sales person demonstrated features clearly

Jaimin
Sr. Director R&D and Operations in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great features!

Special features of iDeals data room which are not available in other data rooms as per our previous experience. The best feature in the iDeals data room is sharing the confidential documents with the external parties in a way that they cannot download/print the documents. Also the watermark in background will be generated automatically. Multiple admins can manage the data room, also the log can be monitored (i.e. timestamp of activity, who spent how much time on which document, etc.) Admin can limit the data room use in advance by setting up the end date and make it unable for external users. This helps to complete the review in timely manner.

I could not find any cons for this product.

Raul
Document Control Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: iDeals is a great product. Provides the level of security needed to ensure your documents are protected. Ease of use was fantastic and customer service is excellent.

Security, User interface, and permissions flexibility.

Installation needed for downloading of encrypted files. Should be easier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Firmex Virtual Data Room , CapLinked und Datasite Diligence Virtual Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Pricing, Functionality, Security, Server Location Options, Friendly User Interface.

Harsh
Manager-Treasury in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Amazing, the software as well as the team (both Support & Sales) at Ideals was way to helpful.

1. Data Security 2. Ease of use 3. Customer Support 4. Good User Interface

User reports should be more concised and crisp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EthosData

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: 1. Data Security 2. Cost Effective 3. Excellent support team

Andrea
Senior Adviser in Slowakei
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Project consultants

Kommentare: Overall, iDeals exceeded our expectations! iDeals is our trustful partner already (no doubts we would choose them also in the future) and we strongly recommend iDeals to any potential users. Thank you very much for the excelent mutual cooperation.

The tool is unbelievably comprehensive but still very flexible and user friendly. We appreciated the "intro online-training" - it was really helpful, very practical, we received so many hints in a short time (our "iDeals contact" was able to answer any question very clearly and was supportive during the whole project). We also liked the 24hours support (we used it and it worked to our satisfaction). The tool itself is precisely built to the smallest detail, it has a very clear structure, enormous number of various helpful reports and you can tailor it to your most specific needs. We were fascinated also by the speed of data loading. We value also a very professional and prompt communication and helpful approach of the whole iDeals team.

There was one thing at the end we learned from the whole process - we used a robust structure of folders and files within one dataroom (lots of subfolders and too long file names). This brought us some extra work at the end (when we needed to "archive" the whole database) - we had to "rethink" the structure a little bit to be able to archive it. The most practical way for us was to shorten some file names (that were making the whole "path" too long to be processed). So I would just make a recommendation to any users to be careful when they are building their datarooms not to go to extreme "file paths" like we did:-) But apart of this little extra work for us, we must say that iDeals was very supportive also at this stage and we managed also the final archiving process with no problems.

Naasik
Investment Banking Analyst in USA
Investmentbanking, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck VDR!

Kommentare: iDeals is definitely one of my go-to products now! Great overall product, very intuitive and unbeatable pricing!

Having used 10+ other VDR providers, I can say iDeals has my favorite UI / UX and ease of use. The price point is unbeatable by a mile so for budget conscious clients. For a typical middle market / lower-middle market M&A deal, the feature sets are more than adequate. I like the easy drag and drop functionality and I must say iDeals is the only vendor who allows drag and drop from email client function. Easy permissioning and user invites.

I have not faced this issue myself but I am told by other colleagues they have had some security concerns about the platform. The customer support is also not as robust but frankly I did not need to use them as the product is very intuitive!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Firmex Virtual Data Room , Intralinks VDRPro und Datasite Diligence Virtual Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Bang for the buck!

sharanya
Corporate Counsel in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to manage access, easy and quick loading

Kommentare: all good - quick to rectify any issues

Very little time spent on learning the features, easy to manage folders and subfolders - particularly the access. Better than other big players in the market.

the document numbering can be too long when you have multiple subfolders

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intralinks VDRPro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Ease of use

Nick
CTO in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good integration, security features

Kommentare: Product works well, has rich feature set. Although API documentation is weak, customer support was prompt and helpful in every case, including working with 3rd party apps like Okta for SSO.

The API is robust, the security features including fence view.

The API documentation is barely there. Had to work with customer service on pretty much every question.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intralinks VDRPro und Datasite Diligence Virtual Data Room

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iDeals Virtual Data Room: Price, ability to trial, API feature set.

Rudolf
Head of Strategy, Innovations & M&A in Slowakei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy

Kommentare: Very good experience, happy to use it again. Good value of money as well.

The software is very easy to use, providing the user seamless ability to work with the data, especially as an administrator. The layout is intuitive, almost feels like it is too basic, yet we did not find anything missing.

You could work a bit more on push notification, especially with restrictions on space availability. Moreover, it is not clear whether documents in Recycle bin count in as used data?

Antwort von iDeals

Dear Rudolf, Many thanks for your feedback! There is a notification available that informs your about reaching the certain Gb amount in your VDR. For your next project just reach out and we will help you to set it up. With regards to Recycle bin, if you would like to keep these documents as a part of VDR (and you would like to have a possibility to restore) they will be counted in. However, if you decide that you won't need them more, you can just empty the bin and they will be removed also from your overall Gb limit. Kind regards, Alexandra O'Brien Customer Success Manager

Angela
EA in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fairly Intuitive and Easy

Kommentare: It has given us the ability to securely share data with prospective outside business partners - which has been great. And really the reporting abilities that you can export to know who is actually logging in and using the site is a great resource.

Once I realized the depth of reports I could run on usage/uploads/downloads etc. I found that quite compelling and am glad we are using this product rather than an internal drive with a secure link.

It can be a bit "clunky" at times - particularly if you are replacing items in a folder and you use a very specific naming prefix. Might be great to allow the Admin to select whether or not to use the default numbering system as part of the file name (we had already done so internally and therefore had to remove upon uploading).

Antwort von iDeals

Dear Angela, Thanks a lot for your feedback! You can switch off the automatic indexing in VDR settings (General Settings -> INDEX -> Automatic document indexing: -> Off) and use your own numbering, which in such case should be a part of a folde/file name. Please reach out if you need any help with this! Kind regards, Alexandra O'Brien Customer Success Manager

Eva
Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform

Fast deployment, clear pricing, accessible support, easy to use and intuitive platform

Pricing (on the higher end vs competitors) given not much flexibitlity on sizing of deals

Agnė
Analyst in Litauen
Investmentbanking, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with the product

Easy to use, contains all essential functions. Any disadvantages that one might think of are rather insignificant

In Q&A, it is not very convenient that for collaborating groups to be able to see each other's questions, one should add the other on cc'. While having many people on both groups, it's nearly impossible to explain and remind all of them to do that

Rok
CFO in Slowenien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great VDR tool

Kommentare: We are using iDeals VDR for bank reporting as well as for data request lists for potential investors.
The tool is easy to use and easy to monitor the progress of uploaded documents as well as the access to the documents.

The projects in iDeals VDR are easy to set-up as well as uploading the documents is no-brainier.

Setting up the users and collaboration is a bit tricky if adding new folders -> make sure to review document permissions settings when adding new folders

Kimberly
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Overall, very impressed with the program. We have been utilizing it with ease.

The ease with which one can navigate without prior knowledge of the mechanics of the program design.

I would like to be able to set the brand logo and color for the account overall as opposed to uploading the logo and changing the colors after creating a new data room. It would also be reassuring to have a pop up or way to confirm that you have entered an email address correctly before sending out an invitation.

Daniel
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data room review

Kommentare: very good

I am familiar with the software and find it very easy to use from an admin and user standpoint

I wish the DR hierarchy could provide the option of both numerical and letters. I try to match buyer requests list and sometimes this is difficult because iDeals only have numbers

Ignacio
Associate, Investment Team in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good price to quality relation data room provider

Is an easy to use product, with all the necessary functionalities for a data room provider, good customer service and fantastic price to quality relation versus their main competitors

It usually gives errors while trying to upload big size documents or a big batch of documents in one go, and you have to retry multiple times until all documents are finally uploaded, taking quite a longer time than its competitors to upload all the required documentation to start a data room

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intralinks VDRPro und Drooms