Über CX Social

Social-Media-Tool, das Kundenengagement, Social-Media-Monitoring und Analysefunktionen für Kundenservice und Marketing kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über CX Social

Dina A.
Digital Engagement Producer
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"LOVE LOVE LOVE This Social Media Management App!"

Vorteile: CX Social was the best application I have ever used for social media management I used it to manage huge accounts that I have worked on such as IKEA and Burger King in which I used to get thousands of comments, messages and posts a day. What I loved the most that it helped me keep a close eye on my team know exactly their response times and number of inquiries they were attending. Also, I loved the tagging system which was a great addition to the reports for my client, it helped me categorize all the inquiries that we have received across all platforms. Sentiment analysis is a great feature also helped me in understanding my audience better! So if you an international brand or a brand with huge engagement I strongly recommend CX social! P's they now support Whatsapp for Business how cool!

Nachteile: Although CX Social is a great tool it is an expensive tool so unless you are a huge agency with lots of accounts I believe the fee will not be justified. I have never used their reporting system and dashboards because I believe in getting my numbers directly from social media platforms but that's me! you can explore with it.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Manuel Z.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2015

"Engagor is the perfect tool if you have a big social media team and need to manage a bustling community"

Kommentare: Engagor is extremely suited if you have a big/huge social media team and you receive a high level of activity in your profiles. It is also very suited to those brands very active in social media with fans instead of just simple customers. Howewer I wouldn't recommend Engagor to small companies or startups because it's definitely not a cheap tool or If your social media profiles are not busting the whole day. With Engagor we have increased our efficiency offering customer support through social media channels, we can control almost every single aspect and metric about our performance in social media and we have reduced our time of response 4x the previous time.

Vorteile: -The data that Engagor shows about the performance of the users and team is incredibly precise and accurate.
-With Insights we have a very wide view of how our engagement metrics are doing
-Their customer care is perfect. They're in the other side ready to answer your questions and to solve any problems.
-They have a very fast improving rate so are practically receiving new features almost every fortnight.

Nachteile: -In our company we're very focused on customer care so we'd like to have a ticketing feature built-in Engagor. Right now this is not possible but they offer an integration with Zendesk.
-We offer customer support, not only by Twitter, Facebook or Google+ but also through email, chat and messaging apps. We'd like to have all our channels integrated in the same place so we can compare channels but right now this is not on the roadmap because they're very focused on being the best working with social media channels.
-Measuring times between actions and who performed concrete actions is very important to us. Right now Engagor lacks on this but solving this is their roadmap and they working hard on it.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2015
Richard H.
Data Scientist
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2017

"Excellent customer service but sadly there are better options."

Vorteile: I've never interacted with a more helpful and active customer service team. Every issue I've had has either been resolved or they've added to there list of issues to work on.

Nachteile: The interface is needlessly obtuse with figures being scattered through different sections of the site for no apparent reason and some basic stats like link clicks are just missing.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2014

"Great tool for building real, personal relationships with customers on social"

Kommentare: There are many social media tools out there, but where Engagor shines for us is that it allows us to really create good, consistent engagement with our customers as a team. The analytics section is comprehensive, and makes it easy to step straight from the numbers and charts to actually engaging in the best way based on them on various social networks. 'Actionable insights' indeed.

Vorteile: Easy to use, clean interface.
Fully featured both on the analytics and the engagement (publishing), and teamwork (automated assignment workflows...) area.

Nachteile: Steep pricing makes it not suitable for smaller companies.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2014
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Social Media Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"CX Social is great for small scale social media management but trying to manage volume is hard"

Kommentare: Excellent reporting and analytics feature and functional software is using at lower volume.

Vorteile: The reporting and analytics platform were really impressive tapping it to some key metrics and making it relatable to specific campaigns.

Nachteile: Whilst having some impressive features and in theory being a sound platform when trying to use it at scale it struggled to load all messages, did not keep up with events in real time and essentially led to operational issues.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Head of digital Europe
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2017

"Bad customer support"

Vorteile: We stopped using the platform and will exchange it for a better solution.
Would not recommend to use this tool and look for other alternatives

Nachteile: The Customer support is not flexible/helpful at all.
High cost, with low value for money.
UX is not great