Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Co Founder

Kommentare: I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.

Vorteile: Easy social media post scheduling
Intuitive, easy to use interface
Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues
Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business
Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Nachteile: Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Sendible is a Timesaver

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Sarah S.
Client Success Manager

Vorteile: I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Nachteile: Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

von Sendible an 28.9.2018

Hi Sarah,

Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option.

Great for Scheduling Posts

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Senior Software Engineer
Schreiben & Editieren, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.

Vorteile: I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Nachteile: They're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

von Sendible an 7.1.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!

Best if you’re on a budget

Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Angele B.
Founder/CEO
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

Vorteile: Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it’s extremely affordable if you’re managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

Nachteile: It doesn’t feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you’re in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you’re still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I’d like to see a smoother platform.

von Sendible an 11.3.2019

Hi Angele,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Great all-in-one system

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Laurie J.
Social Media Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

Vorteile: I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

Nachteile: The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

von Sendible an 6.3.2019

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Social Media Lead

Vorteile: Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.

Nachteile: I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

von Sendible an 30.8.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love!

Sendible: Organization & Accountability for Social Media Work

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Elena P.
Web Communications Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We switched from SproutSocial to Sendible when our online team became large enough that we needed to be able to easily centralize not just content but responses. Sendible creates accountability for social media content and responses that has been really instrumental in allowing us to become more responsive.

Vorteile: Allows you to easily plan content across multiple social media platforms, and creates a system of accountability and signoff/approvals for posts before they are scheduled. It also allows for feedback and resubmission if there are problems with a piece of content, and creates a centralized way to see, assign, and respond to incoming contacts/messages from social media.

Nachteile: The learning process is a little slower than some of its competitors, but it has a lot more functionality than most of them.

von Sendible an 21.1.2019

Hi Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. If you haven't already signed up to our training lounge, I'd recommend doing so.

Kind regards,
Katey

Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Liana L.
Owner and Consultant

Vorteile: We use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.

Nachteile: The approval process could be made quicker (similar to Buffer) because it adds in an extra click which I don't think is needed. The reports are a bit tricky to customize. But they are headed in the right direction.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Ashley M.
designer

Kommentare: It's a good, reasonably priced product

Vorteile: It is easy to use, gets the job done and has all the functionality needed

Nachteile: I'd like to integrate with facebook ads/boosted posts

von Sendible an 31.7.2019

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is valued and I have passed it on to the team.

So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Shylar B.
Founder and Lead Travel Specialist
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).

Nachteile: It would be nice to do away with the 'Services' options and simply use full functionality of social media accounts. It is marketed as a means to better choose what matters most in your business, but it feels like a cash grab for any of us with more than a couple of social channels on the go, let alone if we open a second business or have groups of clients segmented for content in our social calendars.

von Sendible an 29.10.2018

Hi Shylar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated, I can tell you that we are in the process of evaluating our 'services' offering to make it easier to add whole social profiles to the Sendible dashboard.

Katey

Great platform to manage accounts with a team

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
CSR
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: This program is simple enough for anyone that has used any type of scheduling software before. If you are working with a team, it is easy to access other profiles and multiple social media accounts.

Nachteile: This software can be buggy often resulting in me having to log in and out multiple times, sometimes information in profiles and even posts are not saved either, which can get frustrating after a while.

I Love It!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Catherine C.
Marketing Communication Manager

Nachteile: The software is complicated at times. I definitely spent a lot of time looking through their tutorial to figure out how to do what should be easy things.

We needed a Blog scheduler, and Sendible is it

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sendible has been a great alternative to Hootsuite, only with a much more modern look and better reports.

Vorteile: Sendible is quickly becoming our central control tower for everything social media. I can quickly link all of my social media accounts and blogs, and have them in one place. The biggest benefit is the ability to upload a csv of social media content. I can spend an hour writing content and schedule when they'll be delivered - then upload that one file to Sendible to keep the calendar full.

On par with other social scheduling tools

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Social Media Manager

Kommentare: I've used it for about 7 months, and I've been pretty satisfied.

Vorteile: I like how easy the reporting features are.

Nachteile: It's difficult to manually tag people on Facebook or LinkedIn. You can only tag people on Twitter.

von Sendible an 13.3.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with tagging. You should be able to tag for both Facebook and Twitter. If you continue to experience issues, please get in touch with our support team and they will take a look into this for you.

Katey

A fantastic platform for managing multiple clients

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Social Media Lead

Vorteile: Logins for each of my clients so that they can sign in and browse through their scheduled content. First scheduling software I've come across that posts to Google My Business.

Nachteile: Some features are behind. The bulk uploader needs to be able to add has tags as a separate field for twitter & instagram.

von Sendible an 7.1.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Glitchy, frustrating, but it gets the job done, kinda.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Caitlin L.
Content Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to post to multiple platforms. Able to send live reports to clients.

Vorteile: I like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.

Nachteile: This software is so glitchy. I often have to log out and back in to make features work. Sometimes the disappear altogether, or when I click them they don't fire. The users and accounts in the administration settings only work about 20% of the time. Literally every time I tried to change a user to a team member or anything with the user roles the changes never saved, wasting my time. We asked the sendible reps to make a custom service for us and their wesbite was unable to process our credit card, 3 separate times. After all this, the custom service they delivered was not what we needed. Linked in services have to be reconnected every 60 days requires some upkeep.

Sendilble is definitley great for your scial media publishing needs

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Deirdre G.
IBO/CSP
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vorteile: You can publish on the go using the mobile app that is available for iOS and Android. Easy to use. You can schedule specific publishing times.

Nachteile: No free plan and no plugins to use within Wordpress, but a 30-day trial is available. It would be nice of the trial was longer.

Makes Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts Easy :)

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Daniel H.
QA and Support Specialist
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to configure and set up. Great resources, demos,webinars, etc to help you maximize all the resources Sendible has to offer.

Vorteile: Within a matter of a few minutes you can seamlessly connect your Sendible account to social media profiles. I've contacted customer support via chat and they were readily available to answer my questions. They even can add-on additional connections so you can set up a monthly plan for the exact amount of social connections that you need.

Nachteile: I really only recommend signing up for an account if you have 10 or more social media accounts that you need to manage, otherwise I think it is easy enough to manage the accounts manually.

von Sendible an 23.4.2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

A Decent Social Media Manager

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Anthony C.
GDPR Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you really need a social media management software, then Sendible is one of the best to consider.

Vorteile: Managing social media accounts is quite easy using Sendible and when it is used properly, it makes posting so much easier.

Nachteile: The interface is a bit old-fashioned looking and not very intuitive.

von Sendible an 10.5.2019

Hey Anthony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really valuable and I will be sure to pass it on to the wider team.

Happy posting!
Katey

We use Sendible in our agency and love it.

Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Adam D.

Vorteile: We can collaborate easily and efficiently. We love the calendaring system. I am always discovering more useful features - it's very fun!

Nachteile: I wish our posts could be color-coded by their function. For example, Education posts should be one color, and Promo Posts should be another, etc. This way we could see at a glance for the month we have every type of post completed.

Sendible about the same as Hootsuite

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Pamela S.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. A little confusion during the Instagram switch from native to 3rd party scheduling capability.

Nachteile: Not many bells and whistles that I was expecting. Price seems. a bit out of line compared to other Social Media scheduling tools

Tried this out for providing reports to clients

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
President, Owner

Vorteile: Lots of data options in the custom reports, loved the top posts layout, the ability to see fans by age/gender and by city, ability to automatically send monthly emails

Nachteile: We decided against this software in the end due to the fact that we could only use 20 modules per report. We needed more.

I use this daily

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Elesha J.
Brand Manager

Vorteile: As a brand Manager I daily use this software to manage clients social media accounts. I love that it integrates so many tools that save me time!

Nachteile: I don't like that the notifications showing replies to messages or comments take a bit to come in which caused double reponses

Overall a good choice

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Mandy J.
Managing Partner
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Free 30-day trial is awesome, gives you the chance to see what works and what doesn't. Auto posting for RSS and evergreen content is great.

Nachteile: Sharing images was a bit too much trouble. Not as easy as buffer and other competitors.

von Sendible an 1.2.2019

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant trial. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our sales team on sales@sendible.com

Katey

The customer support is rough. The product is okay but they are struggling to keep up.

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Rebekkah A.
Education and Communications Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product offers an accessible reporting access link to clients that can be viewed at any time for the metrics you set up.

Nachteile: They are very slow to roll out new product integrations. Most other companies beat them to product development, and when you ask them about it they will say "Yeah, we will do this for you if we charge you an extra fee, or you can wait like everyone else who has our product." Third support help respond time is also painstakingly slow.