Über Sendible

Social-Media-Marketing-Tool mit Markenüberwachung, Content Sharing, Unterstützung mehrerer Netzwerke, Social Media/E-Mail-Analyse und Verfolgung.

Erfahre mehr über Sendible

Ease of use, pricing plan and associated features, calendar, Canva integration, Instagram first comment.

Bewertungen zu Sendible

Sendible hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sendible bereits verwendet?

Nikki
Nikki
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

Kommentare: Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet. There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful. Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Nikki, Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us. Katey

Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann
Founder in USA

Social scheduling made easy

Kommentare: I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey

Laura
Creative Director in UK

Sendible is a GAME CHANGER 🚀

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it! Genuinely, it's the best scheduling platform out there for social media managers and it's worth every penny.

I've used Sendible for a number of years now and it's my go-to tool for scheduling all content. I love that it's super user-friendly, the analytics are clear and easy to read, which is a great for presenting back to clients.

It would be great if there was a feature that allowed you to add links onto scheduled Instagram stories. This is currently something we're having to do directly on the Instagram app.

Juanita
Marketing & Outreach Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sendible - For Beginners

Kommentare: Overall, Sendible was good. It doesn’t have many advanced features for posting but if you’re looking for an easy and more affordable solution, Sendible might be right for you. If you want the capability to schedule Instagram Carousels and Instagram stories, then Sendible is not it.

Sendible is very easy to use. They have a quick overview video to help you get started. The calendar view tool is great and allows you too see all of your posts in one place.

Sendible often had video publishing issues; videos that were scheduled ahead of time often failed to post. Another down fall of Sendible is that it does not have the capability to post Instagram Carousels nor Instagram Story scheduling. In the end, these were the deciding factors for changing from Sendible to Hootsuite.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Juanita, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback and I have passed it on to the wider team. The good news is that Sendible is now adding the ability to schedule carousel posts to Instagram - the feature should be live in a week. I'm sorry to hear you had issues with our collaboration features. As we're built for agencies and teams, we believe these are some of our strongest features! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you are ever considering Sendible again. Katey

Meredith
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Social Media Scheduling Program for Digital Marketing Agencies!

Kommentare: It has been amazing. The support makes it easy. And they are always trying to make their product better.

We have been able to grow our digital marketing agency because of how easy the program is to use.

I wish the app for the cell phone was better.

Cate
Cate
Chief Sanity Saver in Australien

Sendible saved me!

Kommentare: The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Cate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey

Rob
Digital Marketing Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value social media scheduling and reporting tool

Kommentare: Sendible is an outstanding social media scheduling tool with a range of other features and benefits making it a great value for money solution for medium to large businesses.

THe scheduling functionality is outstanding and excellent value.

There are a couple of minor bugs that require workarounds.

letztes Jahr

Hey Rob ���� Thanks so much for this lovely review! ���� If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out. ���� Tricia :)

Jessica
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this!!!!

Kommentare: Love this! It has been a life saver and an overall asset to both of my businesses.

I love that I am able use both of companies within this and be able to schedule posts for future use which saves me time!

A couple of ticks with deleting scheduled posts

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Jessica, Thanks so much for your lovely review.💜 The Sendible Team.

Kelly

Great product that rivals those that are 10x the price

It offers all of the functionality I need at a fraction of the price as the bigger guys, like Sprout Social and Soci. Their customer service is very good.

My biggest struggle is, as the administrator, not being notified via email about bounced posts. It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We are currently looking at ways to improve the bounced notifications. Katey

Heather
owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small Service Business Finds Sendible Fun and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Easy to use, Fun, Timesaving, and inexpensive!

I like the scheduling aspects, the integration with Canva, the ability to save posts for re-use at a later date.

The way I have to remember to go to Sendible on my mobile phone and push things onto Instagram.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Heather, Thanks so much for your lovely review. If you need any help with our platform in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to us! Tricia :)

Foster
Head Wrangler in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Reliable

Kommentare: Sendible has saved me time with my social media marketing. It provides me peace of mind that my social media content will be posted without fail.

Sendible is extremely easy to use and navigate. It is reliable and saves me time with my social media marketing.

At the moment there are no cons with this software.

letztes Jahr

Hey Foster ���� Thanks so much for this lovely review! ���� If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out. ���� Tricia :)

Darrelyn
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Sendible is great for small non-profts

The ease of calendaring for multiple social media platforms. And the customer service.

I don't have time to learn about all it does.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Darrelyn, Thanks so much for your lovely review.💜 The Sendible Team.

Lisa

Visibly Media on Sendible

Kommentare: Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool! Katey

Mysty
Founder in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Kept Secret

When I was looking for software to schedule my social media clients, I was in a pickle because my previous software was unusable because they lost the API to Instagram. I knew Sprout well and other programs didn't have LinkedIn which I needed. When I found Sendible I was thrilled because the features are robust and the cost is reasonable. Scheduling multiple channels at once, analytics and reasonable cost are what sold me.

I wish there were separate categories for each client versus having to filter. I also wish the analytics were a bit more robust as I still have to use other programs to complete my client reporter - Sprout still wins the analytics category.

Antwort von Sendible

Hey Mysty Thanks so much for your lovely review! If you ever need anything help with our tool, do not hesitate to reach out to the team. Tricia :)

Sarah
Client Success Manager in USA

Sendible is a Timesaver

I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option. Katey

Sohail
Sohail
Software developer in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Social Media Marketing tool

We like to use Sendible for social media management and marketing because:Efficient scheduling: Sendible allows us to schedule social media posts in advance, saving time and increasing efficiency.Collaboration: Multiple users can collaborate on a single account, allowing for seamless communication and coordination.Advanced analytics: Sendible provides advanced analytics and reporting tools, allowing us to track the success of our social media campaigns.Customized workflows: We usually create customized workflows and automate tasks, saving time and increasing efficiency.Multiple social media integrations: Sendible integrates with multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, making it easy to manage multiple accounts in one place.Content library: Sendible has a content library feature, allowing us to save and reuse content, saving time and increasing efficiency.

Cost: Sendible is expensive for smaller businesses like us but it's worth every penny.

letztes Jahr

Hey Sohail ���� Thanks so much for this lovely review! ���� If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out. ���� Tricia :)

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sendible for scheduling

Kommentare: It just works.

Very easy to use, posts to all the social networks that we require. Social monitoring and inbox reply is very useful and seamless. Has been a key part of the toolkit for several years now.

Can become costly to manage multiple google my business locations and social media monitoring for multiple keywords can become less affordable.

Antwort von Sendible

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. Katey

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Digital Media in USA

An Automated Virtual Assistant

Kommentare: I'm able to manage over twenty accounts in minutes because of Sendible.

Sendible has allowed me to work smarter, not harder. Acting as my automated virtual assistant, I'm able to schedule an entire year of content in just days. I can't say good enough things about Sendible.

I wish the mobile app was updated but that's not a huge concern.

Antwort von Sendible

Hey Andrew, Thanks for the review! Great news, a new mobile app is being worked on and is being released very soon - keep an eye out! Katey

Laurie
Social Media Strategist in USA

Great all-in-one system

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿ Katey

Vanette
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sendible

Kommentare: Was a subscriber to Fanbooster, which I really liked, but Fanbooster shuttered and redirected to Sendible. Functionality of Sendible for monitoring is less than what Fanbooster offered.

It is a good platform for social media management. Easy to create content for multiple platforms and schedule. Reports are customizable and comprehensive.

Monitoring only covers Twitter for social media.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Vanette, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and I have passed it on to the wider team. If you have any questions or need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Katey

Liana
Owner and Consultant in Kanada

Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts

We use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.

The approval process could be made quicker (similar to Buffer) because it adds in an extra click which I don't think is needed. The reports are a bit tricky to customize. But they are headed in the right direction.

Jacob

Sendible Rocks!

Kommentare: Having one hub for all social media. Replying to comments (especially on LinkedIn) from the company's account instead of personal ones has helped tremendously.

Sendible has completely accurate metrics (unlike most). It includes Google Analytics so you can track website traffic through your social media platforms. When composing posts, there is a simplified view that you can use to adjust the post for each of your social media platforms. There is no need to create the same posts multiple times

Posts disappear after posting so it doesn't allow you to go back in time to see what posted when.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Katey

Mark
director in UK

great product

Kommentare: always a great feedback from the team whenever there is a problem (which they rarely is), I've been with the product since the very early days… Around 10 years now!

Continuously being updated and improved. Love the ability to track what is going on and which post get the most engagement

user management once created is a little difficult to navigate, particularly changing things like URL shortening once the account has been set up

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for the review - it's great to hear from a happy long-time user! Katey

Einzelhandel

Great platform to manage accounts with a team

This program is simple enough for anyone that has used any type of scheduling software before. If you are working with a team, it is easy to access other profiles and multiple social media accounts.

This software can be buggy often resulting in me having to log in and out multiple times, sometimes information in profiles and even posts are not saved either, which can get frustrating after a while.

Iris
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable + Broad Reach

Kommentare: I've solved for automatic posting on Google My Business, and solved some of the annoying limitations on other platforms. I like being able to upload multiple images and text for each platform with a single post/focus.

I switched from Hootsuite as Sendible allows me to customize messages and images easily for multiple platforms in a single post, to schedule posts easily to repeat periodically, and most importantly, because I can post directly to Google My Business, which sees more response, reach and reviews for us than any other platform.

I like it all. No, it's not extremely simple to get started, but it's worth slowing down and taking your time to get this platform set up and optimized! I have not used a lot of the more advanced features yet, but I look forward to discovering them.

Antwort von Sendible

Hi Iris, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, your feedback is appreciated! Katey