Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Nikki S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Vorteile: Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

Nachteile: The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet.
There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful.
Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us.

Social scheduling made easy

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Lee'ann B.

Kommentare: I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

Vorteile: There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient.
Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

Nachteile: I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

von Sendible an 10.10.2019

Hi Lee'Ann

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback.

Visibly Media on Sendible

Lisa R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

Vorteile: It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

Nachteile: I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool!

Katey

Glitchy, frustrating, but it gets the job done, kinda.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Caitlin L.
Content Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to post to multiple platforms. Able to send live reports to clients.

Vorteile: I like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.

Nachteile: This software is so glitchy. I often have to log out and back in to make features work. Sometimes the disappear altogether, or when I click them they don't fire. The users and accounts in the administration settings only work about 20% of the time. Literally every time I tried to change a user to a team member or anything with the user roles the changes never saved, wasting my time. We asked the sendible reps to make a custom service for us and their wesbite was unable to process our credit card, 3 separate times. After all this, the custom service they delivered was not what we needed. Linked in services have to be reconnected every 60 days requires some upkeep.

Sendible saved me!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Cate S.
Chief Sanity Saver

Kommentare: The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

Nachteile: I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Hi Cate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback!

IT WORKS!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Matthew D.
Social Media Strategist

Kommentare: It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

Vorteile: I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

Nachteile: Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback!

Not Bad, Not The Best

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Alexis P.
Director of Social Media & Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

Vorteile: I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

Nachteile: What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up.

Great product that rivals those that are 10x the price

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Kelly J.
Social Media Manager

Vorteile: It offers all of the functionality I need at a fraction of the price as the bigger guys, like Sprout Social and Soci. Their customer service is very good.

Nachteile: My biggest struggle is, as the administrator, not being notified via email about bounced posts. It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue.

von Sendible an 9.1.2020

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We are currently looking at ways to improve the bounced notifications.

Got us organized

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Beverly C.

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased. We are looking forward to new updates etc.

Vorteile: Post for all our clients in one platform

Nachteile: Instagram connections are glitchy and getting our reports to work has been interesting. Some services aren't showing.

von Sendible an 9.1.2020

Hi Beverly,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Instagram is a top priority for this quarter.

Sendible Rocks!

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Jacob M.
Social Media Manager

Kommentare: Having one hub for all social media. Replying to comments (especially on LinkedIn) from the company's account instead of personal ones has helped tremendously.

Vorteile: Sendible has completely accurate metrics (unlike most). It includes Google Analytics so you can track website traffic through your social media platforms. When composing posts, there is a simplified view that you can use to adjust the post for each of your social media platforms. There is no need to create the same posts multiple times

Nachteile: Posts disappear after posting so it doesn't allow you to go back in time to see what posted when.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Katey

Game Changer For Social Media!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Kenneth C.
Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sendible is one of the best social networks on the market to get your message out there and ensure you're able send your blog/article through multiple social networking channels at the same time. If you need an great example of solid results, just check out our blog at https://www.dfwurbanrealty.com/blog and then run search for any keyword centered around blogs in the Dallas-Ft-Worth area and you'll find us at the top on 1st page for Google! I've tested and researched multiple social networking platforms similar to Sendible over the past several years and have switched back and forth and ultimately found that Sendible is always ahead of the game for technology for the most important networks including Facebook, Google Business Local, Twitter and many more....

Vorteile: Sendible is one of the best platforms to get your message out esp. if you're sending RSS feed out to multiple social networks.

Nachteile: A couple of my agents mentioned they would like some other pricing options.

von Sendible an 6.11.2019

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Simple and As Complicated As You Desire

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Kaylee P.
Communications Director

Kommentare: Overall, Sendible has been able to do everything we need it to do for our business. It is sometimes tricky, but usually gets the job done with minor errors. We are able to use it on our main platforms and we haven't had to request customer service support more than once in the last year, which is definitely a benefit. We have yet to take full advantage of the entire scope, but we're hoping to fix that soon. Sendible looks simple enough and is fairly manageable.

Vorteile: When you need something simple, you can use Sendible and keep it as simple as you want it. If you want it more complicated, there are enough widgets to use. There are alerts when things are happening, and I receive weekly emails regarding news, updates, and upcoming webinars that can provide insights into using the software, SEO, and more. Sendible is easy to work with and does the job I need it to do.

Nachteile: Sendible doesn't always learn quickly; some of the notifications refuse to go away. LinkedIn requires users to log in again through Sendible every 60-90 days which is tiresome and occasionally forgotten, so it affects our calendar. The tracked metrics could be more specific with more personalization opens. The webinars are occasionally helpful but can be repetitive. It doesn't interact well with Instagram and is limited to its social library.

von Sendible an 29.10.2019

Hi Kaylee,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback.

Simplified our Social Media Work

Angel R.
Editor
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console

Nachteile: Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.

Hi Angel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Very Impressed!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Mary T.
Digital Marketing Administrator
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.

Vorteile: From start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.

Nachteile: I have yet to find anything I do not like.

von Sendible an 10.10.2019

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback.

Great social media planning

Frank M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: From the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.

Vorteile: Sendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.

Nachteile: As with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback.

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Co Founder

Kommentare: I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.

Vorteile: Easy social media post scheduling
Intuitive, easy to use interface
Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues
Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business
Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Nachteile: Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Sendible is a Timesaver

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Sarah S.
Client Success Manager

Vorteile: I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Nachteile: Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

von Sendible an 28.9.2018

Hi Sarah,

Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option.

Great for Scheduling Posts

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Senior Software Engineer
Schreiben & Editieren, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.

Vorteile: I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Nachteile: They're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

von Sendible an 7.1.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!

Brilliant tool for social media management!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Tord N.
Brand Director

Kommentare: It's been great and assisted us in providing a better service to all our clients.

Vorteile: I love the interface and the scheduling - it's brilliantly designed. Simple, but still giving lots of scope of use. The scheduling and the image editing is also very good.

Nachteile: It's a shame that you can't manage Instagram followers through the software and also preview eachpost of how it would look when going live.

Hi Tord,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - your feedback is appreciated!

We do indeed have the ability to preview posts before they go live - this is our fairly new post preview feature that we released a couple of months ago.

If you need help with the tool, or an explanation on this new feature, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Katey

Great social media automation tool

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Hovhannes P.

Kommentare: It is a great product for increasing effectiveness and team control, reporting and understanding business processes.

Vorteile: I like, that it was easy to use and manage the team.
It's easy to navigate and share the posts.

Nachteile: I don't like the reconnections, especially when you need to do that on non-working days.)
Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck.

Hi Hovhannes,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review.

Katey

Best if you’re on a budget

Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Angele B.
Founder/CEO
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

Vorteile: Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it’s extremely affordable if you’re managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

Nachteile: It doesn’t feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you’re in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you’re still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I’d like to see a smoother platform.

von Sendible an 11.3.2019

Hi Angele,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

An Automated Virtual Assistant

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Andrew B.
Director of Digital Media

Kommentare: I'm able to manage over twenty accounts in minutes because of Sendible.

Vorteile: Sendible has allowed me to work smarter, not harder. Acting as my automated virtual assistant, I'm able to schedule an entire year of content in just days. I can't say good enough things about Sendible.

Nachteile: I wish the mobile app was updated but that's not a huge concern.

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the review! Great news, a new mobile app is being worked on and is being released very soon - keep an eye out!

Great all-in-one system

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Laurie J.
Social Media Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

Vorteile: I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

Nachteile: The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

von Sendible an 6.3.2019

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Social Media Lead

Vorteile: Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.

Nachteile: I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

von Sendible an 30.8.2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love!

Sendible: Organization & Accountability for Social Media Work

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Elena P.
Web Communications Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We switched from SproutSocial to Sendible when our online team became large enough that we needed to be able to easily centralize not just content but responses. Sendible creates accountability for social media content and responses that has been really instrumental in allowing us to become more responsive.

Vorteile: Allows you to easily plan content across multiple social media platforms, and creates a system of accountability and signoff/approvals for posts before they are scheduled. It also allows for feedback and resubmission if there are problems with a piece of content, and creates a centralized way to see, assign, and respond to incoming contacts/messages from social media.

Nachteile: The learning process is a little slower than some of its competitors, but it has a lot more functionality than most of them.

von Sendible an 21.1.2019

Hi Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. If you haven't already signed up to our training lounge, I'd recommend doing so.

Kind regards,