An easy to use system with many features!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Owner Instructor

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to add all the information I need, easy to set up and easy to use! Data is easy to retrieve and the accounting features allow me to track all payments coming in. The ability to track sales is essential and leaves me able to keep an eye on my kit expenses!

Nachteile: There are a few niggly bits that do not seem to affect the use, just make it a little time consuming! Such as when you need to update inventory sales, the process of having to update each line individually even on the same customer is a little frustrating, but not a high priority given I do not have to use it daily. It is because of this reason I tend to put off updating sales history as long as possible!

von Anexan Solutions an 25.1.2018

Hello! Thank you for leaving your awesome review. At BlackBeltCRM, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

I have enjoyed the program and has beneficial to managing my school.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Dennis D.
Owner/operator

Vorteile: I like some of the reports and, such as students lists and promotion lists. I also like the option to printout sign in sheets.

Nachteile: I dislike that the sign-in sheets do not keep accurate counts of attendance, nor that you don't have the option of what personal information can be left off of reports. Financial reports are also limited.

von Anexan Solutions an 25.1.2018

Hello Dennis! Thank you for leaving your awesome review. At BlackBeltCRM, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Great software for tracking membership, students' progress and billing

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Frank P.
Owner/Chief Instructor
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Less time tracking membership and processing billing

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, membership tracking is excellent and when there is an issue the customer support is very responsive

Nachteile: Inability to remove a student who would never return without removing the family and losing all its history .

von Anexan Solutions an 25.1.2018

Hello Mr Frank Thank you for leaving your awesome review. At BlackBeltCRM, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

BlackBeltCRM is a fantastic product for small schools looking for lightweight software.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Christian N.
Owner/Instructor

Kommentare: A better sense of how to approach client records and data entry to maximize my awareness of what's going on with my organization's membership

Vorteile: The company's use of month-to-month / no-long-term-contract billing is refreshingly up-front and transparent. The software is basic without glitz, meeting your needs without overpaying. The staff were fantastic with outreach, informing of database development plans/trajectory, and also were willing to incorporate suggestions into their planning.

Nachteile: The only drawback for me was the lack of a classroom/education management component to include substantive curriculum arc planning and tracking (not just attendance). However, this is admittedly outside the framework of a CRM focused database. All in all, I still recommend this product for any dojo/martial arts group looking for a basic database to manage attendance and customer relationships!

von Anexan Solutions an 25.1.2018

Hello Mr. Noll! Thank you for leaving your awesome review. At BlackBeltCRM, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Great product, would love to see documents/video storage added!

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Korie S.
Senior Instructor/Black Belt Council President

Vorteile: Great belt tracking, attendance tracking, and student management. Able to easily group students by family. LOVED that I was able to separate attendance by class.

Nachteile: Unable to store documents/videos for students (this is a big use case for my school). Also seemed a bit difficult to bulk add student attendance.

von Anexan Solutions an 25.1.2018

Hey Koric! Thank you for leaving your awesome review. At BlackBeltCRM, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Best Martial Arts Software in the Market

Bewertet am 31.7.2014
Orlando C.
OWER

Kommentare: This Software is one of the best Martial Arts Management Software In Market it has Low rate and it's not a complex system to Use. The New design work on my iphone and Ipad Beautifully I recommend this software to all the martial arts school out there.

von Anexan Solutions an 4.3.2017

Great product for a great price

Bewertet am 11.12.2013
Luis S.
Owner/Sensei

Kommentare: KarateCRM is simple to use, it has what a school owner needs to run the day to day needs of a school without extra complexity. Customer service is quick to respond when the need arises. It is great for starters as the price adjusts to your school growth.

TUFF Martial Arts, Homestead

Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Mayte E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Kommentare: Excellent program! Makes my life easy by keeping up with payments and attendance. Keeps my students organized.

von Anexan Solutions an 4.3.2017