RainMaker

Rainmaker Review

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Litigation Paralegal
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Rainmaker for many years. It is reliable and functional.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to run reports, functionality

Nachteile: Inability to scroll for billing codes. Dictionary malfunctions at times.

Very Smart Buiness Move to Aquire Rainmaker software for My Buiness!

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Shayne S.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Steam Lined My Buisness!
That it is not FREE ;) .. like all buiness Rainmaker is not perfect.. but they work hard at fixing all mistakes fast, I like that!

Vorteile: I Love the Profit Generator.. I Love the Email and Text Message Flows.. I Love how a client can set their first appointment on line.. I love how it manages my Trial Programs .. I love how it keeps all my stats up to date for me, and al lthe diffrent ways i can see them... I Love the Bulk Email System, so smart for marketing!

Great revenue optimizer!

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Annette R.
Application Specialist

Kommentare: Increased revenue.

Vorteile: Easy to use, seen increase in revenue in no time! Great support and training. Integrated seamlessly into our current Software program.

Nachteile: We have nothing negative to say about LRO. Great product! Service and support is great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay within market trends.

Very complicated to get started with, overcomplicated steps to perform simple tasks, software issues

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Chris L.
Teacher

Kommentare: ability to take attendance and have member information in one place, although accessing it takes multiple steps because the database is not user friendly

Vorteile: The calendar feature is the best! Scheduling on the calendar and then being able to transfer those contacts directly to members if they enroll is very usefull, although it takes about a million steps because everything is overcomplicated in this program

Nachteile: Has some software issues that renders the statistics feature and the client survey features so inaccurate that they are practically useless. i have contacted the support crew about the issue on May 11th 2018 and have been messaging them every time the problem interferes with my work (which is practically every other day) and the issue is still not resolved. it is June 25th and i am still waiting for a solution, very unsatisfied. Many other features are over complicated making it annoying or difficult to do what you are trying to do. There is a steep learning curve because they made the whole program so complicated to use so it is not very user friendly. They try to make up for that by making tutorial videos that are upwards of 20 minutes long, but if they simplified their features while maintaining all of their functions the database would be soo much better. I dont know about most people, but i do not have to watch hours of tutorial videos to use complex designing/editing software i have never used before, so i do not understand why it is a pre requisite for this program.

Overall it's been a really good experience. It allows me to analyze my business & member behavior.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Kristina H.
Co Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Retention rates, financial reports, prospect manager.

Vorteile: I love the System of people starting as an inquiry then becoming a prospect and then becoming a member. I also like the home screen and how it gives me a financial outlook all in one screen.

Nachteile: I hate the calendar. It is extremely hard to use and I don't because of that. I wish it were more user friendly and allowed me to repeat the appointments instead of entering them individually

Nice, but there are others that give you more bang for the buck

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Senior QA Analyst
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Interface and functionality works well. It allows you to do be very organized in building your student base.

Nachteile: While it has a lot of functionality there are is a lot that some users may not use and thus may be a bit high price for schools that do not have a lot of students.

Kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

James T.

Kommentare: Rainmaker is such an awesome program. It does so many different things and I am finally ORGANIZED in my follow-ups!! I just set it and forget it and it works like freaking magic. It allows us to do in-house billing, take attendance, send out our weekly communication emails (and track who is receiving them and engaging with us, too) and it allows us to run a great variety of reports to help us keep track of what's happening in our school each week. The dashboard gives us a quick birdseye view of what's going on in our school, and shows us how many people opted into our website (we use FCOM for our website, which is integrated with Rainmaker and the two work BEAUTIFULLY together)! The gang at Rainmaker has been SO helpful in helping us learn to use the program. I had my staff up and running on it in just 10 minutes, and they probably know more about it than I do now. Don't wait any longer, or YOU will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner. Jump on board and watch it RAIN in YOUR school :)

NO OTHER OPTION Than Rainmaker

William P.

Kommentare: I've used them ALL. Full Service, bare bones, cloud based, cd-rom (yeah) based. If you run a martial arts school, you are WASTING time using anything other than Rainmaker, period. I've run multiple schools, hundreds of students and pushed hundreds of thousands of dollars through rainmaker over the last few years and it's hands down the best. Take it from another martial artist. STOP listening to other companies say why their software is "great". It's NOT tailor made for you, and Rainmaker is. Look, I know I sound crazy. It almost sounds like a fake review. But the freaking pain and suffering I endured for a decade of operating schools before Rainmaker came along was the worst, and I know you feel the same thing. It CAN be easier, it SHOULD be easier, and Rainmaker makes it easier.

Love rain maker great system.

Lorenzo S.

Kommentare: It's very efficient with texting then most other systems I've used. And profit generators are a must. I also love how you can link text and other pos to the system. Champions way though has a prettier system with cooler graphics, that I wish rainmaker had. Also I wish that the attendance did a class by class attendance like champions way did so you can see what classes your students are attending. I hope they start that soon. Champions way also has 24 hour staff, which I really miss. Because it's hard sometimes to learn the system at a convient times like weekends when your not teaching classes. The system overall is still very efficient and is still functional wise way better. And I love how it meshes well with any website.

Best customer service on the planet!

Emmanuel G.

Kommentare: Ok besides rainmaker being the best martial arts software ive used, and ive gone thru more than 6, what really sets the Rainmaker team apart is there customer service. They have always gone above and beyond to help out. I once had a question and threw it up on a group page with other instructors specifically about rainmaker, what I didnt expect was for Scott D., the owner to personally get on there and answer and check up on my issue and work with me to solve it for a while. That doesnt seem like that big of a deal, well this was thanksgiving day and I know most people wont give up time from family for work, but he did. And its not the only time! Thanks guys for everything that you do!

Rainmaker is a great system to use!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Bm M.
Employee

Vorteile: Rainmaker is fairly simple and easy to navigate. It is extremely user friendly even for the newest users!

Nachteile: Every once in while there will be an error and the system won't work properly. However, this is normal with any system so not much of a con.

Did this on a trial basis. The UI was nice, but learning curve was not so easy.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Senior QA Analyst
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nice UI. Once you learn how to use the system it flows nicely and has a lot of nice features that you can use.

Nachteile: Trying to learn the system can be a bit much. As a martial arts instructor you need to be able to quickly learn the system and be able to teach it to your staff without having to depend on the company to explain it.

Associate User

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Associate
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Entering time is reasonably simple and the functionality is good.

Nachteile: The layout is old-looking and not intuitive

RainMaker software rocks

Bill P.

Kommentare: I have been using RainMaker since the fall of 2015. I use it almost everyday and although I think it is a little intimidating getting started with the software. I was say that the customer service is 5 star. I have never worked with a company that offers better customer service than RainMaker.
I love the variety of features offered. The one drawback is that I wish you could offer partial refunds. An example is that a mom did not enter a promocode correctly on my website and did not notice until it charged her. Instead of refunding (through the software) the difference on her card, as I wished that I could, I refunded the difference in cash when she came in for orientation.

Where Once was Fear Now Lies Results!

Paul H.

Kommentare: I am a one man shop and wear all the hats. I am NEW to Rainmaker and was nervous about data entry, software management, checking stats, etc... Basically, I am a good soldier: fax it in, someone else does the rest. I was referred by a good friend with similar characteristics that is 'killing it' in his school because of it. Rainmaker took my fears and tossed them. Customer Service and Staff are VERY knowledgeable with the product, professional in how they get things done and extremely PATIENT with me. I look forward to looking at my screen daily. The ONLY regret that I have is that I didn't know about them earlier in time. Thanks Rainmaker!

Rainmaker is a powerful platform

Walt S.

Kommentare: Rainmaker is a powerful tool for handling and automating most all processes in school management. To many features to list. Most important to us, Rainmaker has made a significant positive impact on our service levels for our students. It makes running the school much easier when you have everything in one platform. Core features (which there are many) are easy to master. The advanced features and capabilities are a little more challenging to set up, but you can automate almost every task and process in your school. The team at RainMaker is always there to help work through any issues, questions and are very helpful.

Good and getting better. Rainmaker has a solid foundation and I'm looking forward to whats coming.

Cory R.

Kommentare: Overall our company is happy with Rainmaker. There are currently glitches in the POS system and Add Program portions of the software. The chat feature is very helpful as well as the self help desk. Rainmaker is intuitive and easy to learn. I would love to see them work with merchant processing companies to allow a feature to do electronic refunds to members. Also we got an email a while back about offering automated renewal emails, I would love to get this up and running. Our school hasn't even began to use all of the features within the software but it has helped us immensely.

The best martial arts software ever!

Craig H.

Kommentare: RainMaker is hands down the best software on the market. The program is super easy to use, and it does everything! Attendance, billing, student management, text messages, emails, voice broadcasts, and has just about every report you could ever want or need. On top of that, the customer service and follow up to make sure any challenges are resolved is incredible! We switched over 2 years ago to RainMaker and it has been one of the best decisions we have made running our schools. If you are not using RainMaker, give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Simply Amaaaazing!!!

Reggie T.

Kommentare: I've used other membership softwares before, but once I tried Rainmaker, it was obvious from the start, the thought that went into creating this product. From the ease of entering student info, the numerous tools to track student, payments, and inventory, to the awesome communication abilities for both notices and marketing, this was, hands down, the best decision I've made. And the customer service is equally impressive. If you are in the market for this kind of software, then don't waste time with others, get Rainmaker!!

The Best in school management software and service!

Tom C.

Kommentare: I'm not one to change so quickly. I was using software that was outdated, yet was able to do what I though were the basic needs. In today's ever growing market, basic needs just doesn't cut it. RainMaker does. This software puts you in touch with your customers, keeps you updated to the minute and handles everything one could ask for in school management, including billing! The service is excellent too. I highly recommend this software company to all of my colleagues and anyone looking to grow their business.

I LOVE BEING A RAINMAKER!

Cris R.

Kommentare: When I first began using RainMaker about year ago, I was disappointed in their customer service. Scott D. has completely turned around the company and the Customer Service department and I am now very happy with their customer service. There are few additions that I would like to see in the future like a more simple way to set up payments that are not on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedules. I would also like to see the homepage cleaned up a bit (it's a bit busy). All in all - Great Product, Great Service!

Hands down Rainmsker is the best !

Jeff G.

Kommentare: Rainmaker membership software is the best I've ever used and I've tried a bunch of them.
Very intuitive, all the most important info is on the first page, so at a glance I know what's going on in my business.
Seems like every week there's something new and improved, and on the rare occasion when I need help customer support is right there. Very quick to respond and get things taken care of right away. 5 star software across the board couldn't run my two locations without it! Happy to be a Rainsker.

The best there is!

Noeu C.
Chief Instructor

Kommentare: I've been using Rainmaker in my school for the last 3 years and everything about it is awesome. From the ease of use, features and top notch customer service, was easily the best decision I've made for my school.
I've used most of the major software out there and some were OK, some were downright horrendous. Some had a couple good features, while others filled a couple of needs, but none was as complete as Rainmaker.
I highly recommend contacting the team over at Rainmaker and ask for a trial.

A customer service team that exceeds expectations

Robert F.

Kommentare: Rainmaker software has become the engine that runs my business. I have found new ways to incorporate their many features into running my schools. They offer a full library of instructional videos to guide users. When extra help is needed, the customer service team is right there via online chat. In fact, they will create a custom walk-thru video to guide the user through a process if needed. At each call, they offer a genuine "Thank you for being a Rainmaker." I am proud to recommend them.

Amazing Software!

Bewertet am 23.5.2016
Joseph E.
Owner/Operator

Kommentare: I have used Rainmaker now for over a year after switching from what I believed to be a similar software. Not only was my transition smooth, but the software far exceeds my expectations. They functionality is great. The support you get from the Rainmaker team is second to none and the price is well within expectation for a software of this caliper. Out of the many decisions I have made and regret, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend this software.
Thanks Rainmaker!