Über RainMaker

Cloudbasierte Plattform, die Institutionen bei der Planung von Terminen, der Verwaltung von Mitgliedsvorgängen und der Annahme von Zahlungen online unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über RainMaker

Clunky and became outdated quickly. Members struggled with login protocols.

Bewertungen zu RainMaker

3,6
3,6

RainMaker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RainMaker bereits verwendet?

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rainmaker Review

Kommentare: I have used Rainmaker for many years. It is reliable and functional.

Ease of use, ability to run reports, functionality

Inability to scroll for billing codes. Dictionary malfunctions at times.

Nicholas
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Wasn't keeping up with industry advancement

Kommentare: When I first started running my martial arts studio rainmaker was a very good solution. It provided automations that helped me keep up with tasks associated with gaining and retaining members.

This product has a lot of features all under one dashboard.

They didn't seem to update their product nearly as fast as their competition.

Jane
Manager in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy, software with miserable support... here's looking at you Maddison

Kommentare: I have used Rainmaker for 5+ years and it was pretty good to being with. Until recently there had been no updates to the software and this made it pretty glitchy. This is an outdated software that they are trying to keep running. I can't imagine is will be in business in 5 years.

manages clients and payments, it works well enough.

glitchy, need to reload the page, often functions don't work or stop working or not offered. This software was good 5 years ago. The support is also terrible. I have been trying to transfer over to a new software for 5 months and the staff are making this as difficult as possible. Brief unprofessional replies, and sending wrong incorrect information. I actually got an email today that all information sent x3 times now by Rainmaker is still wrong and must be done again. This has me paying for 2 softwares at the same time while waiting for the transfer.

Millie
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RainMaker has awesome customer serice.

Kommentare: It was great. I found it a little expensive, but maybe that's because I couldn't use it to it's fullest potential. The customer service was awesome. Whenever I had an issue they took care of it right away. If I called them and didn't get through they would return my call even if I didn't leave a message. They were always pleasant and willing to help in anyway possible.

Their customer service was excellent. When I started my business it was useful.

The merchant bank services started off well, then little by little they continually added extra fees and chargers. This was one of the reasons I left. Another reason why I am no longer with RainMaker is because I am not in the martial arts industry so it was challenging to conform this program to what I needed. Although it was useful and an excellent resource for the martial arts industry I eventually had to find something more in educational industry.

Shayne
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Smart Buiness Move to Aquire Rainmaker software for My Buiness!

Kommentare: Steam Lined My Buisness!
That it is not FREE ;) .. like all buiness Rainmaker is not perfect.. but they work hard at fixing all mistakes fast, I like that!

I Love the Profit Generator.. I Love the Email and Text Message Flows.. I Love how a client can set their first appointment on line.. I love how it manages my Trial Programs .. I love how it keeps all my stats up to date for me, and al lthe diffrent ways i can see them... I Love the Bulk Email System, so smart for marketing!

Jeremy
Jeremy
QA Analyst/Martial Arts Instructor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

RainMaker - Good enough to get the job done

Kommentare: Overall it was positive until we decided to leave. I asked about getting payment information transferred from their system to the new system via encrypted methods and tokens and was told that it was they were not allowed to do that due to PCI rules. I asked for the specific rule and was never given an answer.

There wasn't anything in particular that stood out with RM. I have dealt with several types of similar software in the past. It did a nice job in allowing the user to put in the information needed for the students.

Just like the pros, there wasn't anything particular that stood out. If I had to pick out one thing, it would be the student profile pages are a bit hard to find information needed right away.

Annette
Application Specialist in USA

Great revenue optimizer!

Kommentare: Increased revenue.

Easy to use, seen increase in revenue in no time! Great support and training. Integrated seamlessly into our current Software program.

We have nothing negative to say about LRO. Great product! Service and support is great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay within market trends.

Kristina
Co Owner in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall it's been a really good experience. It allows me to analyze my business & member behavior.

Kommentare: Retention rates, financial reports, prospect manager.

I love the System of people starting as an inquiry then becoming a prospect and then becoming a member. I also like the home screen and how it gives me a financial outlook all in one screen.

I hate the calendar. It is extremely hard to use and I don't because of that. I wish it were more user friendly and allowed me to repeat the appointments instead of entering them individually

neven
software engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

the greatest system ever!!

it is easy to use and has many advantages like great support , training and increasing in revenue in no time actually i love it and love the system

Actually, I didn't find any downsides, but its design may be outdated

James
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

Kommentare: Rainmaker is such an awesome program. It does so many different things and I am finally ORGANIZED in my follow-ups!! I just set it and forget it and it works like freaking magic. It allows us to do in-house billing, take attendance, send out our weekly communication emails (and track who is receiving them and engaging with us, too) and it allows us to run a great variety of reports to help us keep track of what's happening in our school each week. The dashboard gives us a quick birdseye view of what's going on in our school, and shows us how many people opted into our website (we use FCOM for our website, which is integrated with Rainmaker and the two work BEAUTIFULLY together)! The gang at Rainmaker has been SO helpful in helping us learn to use the program. I had my staff up and running on it in just 10 minutes, and they probably know more about it than I do now. Don't wait any longer, or YOU will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner. Jump on board and watch it RAIN in YOUR school :)

Dori
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Refuse to update and customer service took a serious down turn

Kommentare: Poor enough to switch, which is not a small undertaking. Through the change, they got worse. It's been a month and my migration has still not started. It's supposed to take 10-14 business days once they receive all their information. Well here it is day 15, and I asked if they knew when it might be done, and they said "NO". One word answer and no explanation.

prior to covid it was ok and the customer support was great

Customer support is non-existent, short, and rude. Typically, they have an excuse for the software glitches and well that's just the way it is. I don't suspect they will be around much longer. Now that I'm leaving, they have a 14-day Que for migration. 14 Days! People must be exiting at an alarming rate. 15 days in and It still hasn't started, and when asked if they had an update all I got was "No". One word and no explanation.

Cory
Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good and getting better. Rainmaker has a solid foundation and I'm looking forward to whats coming.

Kommentare: Overall our company is happy with Rainmaker. There are currently glitches in the POS system and Add Program portions of the software. The chat feature is very helpful as well as the self help desk. Rainmaker is intuitive and easy to learn. I would love to see them work with merchant processing companies to allow a feature to do electronic refunds to members. Also we got an email a while back about offering automated renewal emails, I would love to get this up and running. Our school hasn't even began to use all of the features within the software but it has helped us immensely.

Milin

Employee of the year

Kommentare: Ease of use , I joined Rainmaker when I was 6 months into my new business. I was about 5 thousand below break even point and only had 20-30 students. Since I was only person running the business I was falling behind on attendance, payments, follow up. I knew Rainmaker was a no brainier it was cheaper than a admin and less headache. Only Cin would be I still don't know all the trinkets that this software is capable of.

James
President in USA

Rainmaker Rocks!

Kommentare: Rainmaker is a great client management system, built by people that know the business, and are actually responsive to their customers. They offer cutting edge features (including adding new features constantly), and respond to customer requests promptly.
All problems I have had, they have been few, have been responded to in under 24 hours, and the Rainmaker staff stayed on it until it was solved to my satisfaction.

Rainmaker Karate School Program to run my Dojo

Kommentare: I have been in business more than 30 years. I have used to run my dojo from Martial Arts Dojo, Data Belt, Member Solutions, Independent Funding Company and others. Rainmaker has brought everything together from enrolling, texting, emailing, billing, to saying Happy Birthday to students. Their customer service is second to none, excellent. They will listen to you. All I have to do is teach classes.

Alexey

Best software ever!

Kommentare: RainMaker is an awesome software!!! It saves time my time and makes me money! I love their sales portal feature where I can sell products and services online, also their custom business flows is another amazing feature, where I can automatically communicate with my customers. I find the software very easy to use! Customer service is great - always helpful!

Rob
Owner and Instructor in USA

1 Month in and loving it

Kommentare: We have only been with Rainmaker for about a month now. We have found the software to be far superior from the other software provider we were with for many years. The ease of use and simplistic design makes it easy for us to use and implement in our daily operations of our martial arts academy. It does everything we need and more.

Matt
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best martial arts software I've ever used!

Kommentare: From the well-designed dashboard to the ease of data entry to the tons of reports available, my staff and I are thrilled with RainMaker software. And with the ability to collect tuition and set up ongoing profit generators, it pays for itself every month. I'm so glad I have RainMaker on my team!

Tom
Manager in USA

Overall a Great Program

Kommentare: We've been using RM for about 2 years now. Overall we are very happy with the program. There are very minor stat reports that can throw you off. But for the most part this program is easy to use. The dashboard is one of the best things. Most of your important info is right there at a glance.

TJ
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Nothing better on the market!

Kommentare: Rainmaker makes life so much easier for my staff and all my reporting needs. I have used other software packages out there and RM is hands down better. They also offer AMAZING support whenever I have a question! Don't hesitate or mess with any other software!

Mark
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product, great company!

Kommentare: We switched to RM almost 2 years ago and have a great experience with both the product and the service. It is really easy to start using but also very powerful. I love the Profit Generators and the communication capability.

Robert
Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Everything has been great!

Kommentare: I just switched over from a billing company and Rainmaker made it an easy transition. Customer service is second to none. I am still figuring things out, but whenever I need assistance I am able to get it fast!

mike
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

First time to use it- simple to use

Kommentare: Im not even using all the bells and whistles on this program yet-
Our website actually booking parties and lessons for us-
Program is top notch-
fast replies to
Unlike other companies!

Roberto
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Rainmaker and the Rainmaker staff are both awesome and top notch!!!!

Kommentare: Very happy with both the software and the ultimately great customer service we receive. My staff love it over other products we have used in the past.

Paul
Owner/chief instructor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very pleased so far with how it all works

Kommentare: So much that can be done, i'm still trying to figure out what works best for me and how to use all the things I want to use.