StudentBase

StudentBase Bewertungen

von Through the Ranks

Ok software switched to new company won't cancel keep taking money and no one answers calls or email

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Diane D.
Co-Owner

Vorteile: Simple if small school. Can't list much else for pros. No customer service. Can't get a hold of someone via email or phone.

Nachteile: Found a better software and they will not cancel asked to be cancelled in January and they emailed me back and said yes they will cancel and they keep taking my money call several times every week since then and several emails an no one answers either. Hate to see if I had needed an answer to a software questions. Very frustrated and upset can't get someone to stop payment or issue me a refund for all the months they keep taking from me.

This software is a waste of money. Such limited functionality. No one answers phone when I call.

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
John K.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not enough to manage my school. You guys need to answer your phones?

Vorteile: Easy view of the student list. Attendance tracking is okay. Lets me set up belt ranks. Logging in is easy

Nachteile: Not enough value for the monthly cost. Can't invoice students. The testing functions are difficult to understand. Not worth it and I'm looking elsewhere because my school is going to outgrow this software very soon.

Not a bad software

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Melinda W.

Kommentare: I briefly tried this software for my martial arts school. It didn't have some of the capabilities I was looking for. It would have tracked great for one class a day, but tracking students for multliple classes a day, it did not work. Customer service was great!