Über YellowSchedule

Optimiere den gesamten Termin- und Notizenprozess. Verwalte mehrere Mitarbeiter, Services und Standorte.

Erfahre mehr über YellowSchedule

I (and our clients) love that the program sends automatic reminders.

Sometimes adjusting a reoccurring appointment changes appointments that occurred in the past, which can be frustrating.

Bewertungen zu YellowSchedule

YellowSchedule hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YellowSchedule bereits verwendet?

Cuts down on No shows

This has been a great schduling software for my practice. The reminders cut down on no-shows. The security and HIPAA compliance is excellent!

It prevents double booking and has been a great program. No complaints from me!

Stella

Great software

Kommentare: This software has solved a lot of my problems especially the appointment reminders which has decreased my no-shows significantly

I love the fact that you can give text reminders in the person can confirm and cancel an appointment

It would be great if the software had a client portal that they could log into and fill out admission paperwork before the first appointment.

Patricia
Patricia
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy tool to use for client managment

Kommentare: It is a functional program and I have not utilized anything similar. We use for scheduling in a mental health/educational setting. Some basic features such as language could be improved to have that available rather than having to create a new message for various languages.

The simplicity of usage quick responses from customer service analysis of data

it operates slowly. It may be that we use chrome and Windows 10, but simple one click processes take longer than needed.

CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basic yet elegant client scheduling program

The program is very easy to set up and use. It simply does what it is advertised to do.

Relatively few features however this is not necessarily a flaw because most of the functional features that are needed on a daily basis are present

Lexie
Therapist in USA

Easy to Use Scheduling Software

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience with YellowSchedule as pleasant and stress-free.

What I liked most about YellowScheduler is the ease of scheduling, organizing and changing appointments.

The one feature I do not care for is the pop-up screen for telehealth sessions. But this is a minor preference I do not mind.

Kate
psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great way for me to set up my reminders for clients!

Kommentare: Very positive. My only complaint: Its got a silly name!

I use this software primarily to remind my clients of their appointments and to let me know if they can attend their session. It works well and efficiently. I have no complaints!

Of the few complaints I have had, I have contacted the Yellow Schedule team and they have responded quickly. I get my answer/resolution and I am on my way!

Nicole
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in USA

Great Scheduling Software for Mental Health Professinals

I have been using YellowSchedule since 2012. It has been fantastic for keeping an organized calendar. I especially love the text reminders sent to clients. This feature has reduced my no-show rate to 2%, which is a definite improvement. I find the variety of reports available helpful in tracking appointment data. It's a great way to store client data as well. Overall, I have really enjoyed using YellowSchedule and have never thought once about using anything else.

I find that the text notification can be inconsistent when clients contact me. Sometimes the notification appears as a red dot next to the notification bell, sometimes it appears as a flashing message icon in the most recent appointment box. Because of the inconsistency, I have missed cleints' messages for several hours or even days.

Suzanne
Admin Asst in USA

YellowSchedule Review

Kommentare: I like the program a lot and I would recommend it to others

Texting feature Love, love, love the waiting list Ability to be in several schedules at once Colors Support/open to suggestions

There should be a cut and paste feature, much quicker than the duplicate feature. When you go to set up an appointment near the bottom of the computer screen, the box that opens up should be close to where you are typing. There is a long delay when you click on "Save". Sometimes it is so long that I click it twice to make sure it is saving. When selecting a contact, it should automatically go to the "Filter" line.

Karen
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yellow Schedule Success

Kommentare: I do College Admissions and have used other products in order to book clients. After my last software allowed for double-booking, I switched, five years ago (?) to Yellow Schedule. Not once has there been a double-book and vast embarrassment. It is simple to use, simple to read, simple to understand.

Efficient, effective, easy to use. I have used this product for over five years and am comfortable in recommending it to other small businesses and business owners.

Clients can't access their own data after booking.

Shaunta
Producer in USA

Amazing & Phenomenal

What I love the most about Yellow Schedule is the fact that this service it is not limited to service based industries. If you work in an industry that requires you to set aside time for an individual; then Yellow Schedule is a must have. Yellow Schedule insures that your time is maximized wisely by allowing you to set up to five reminders for different days delivered via e-mail and or text. Once a person confirms you have a record of confirmation. Another amazing thing about Yellow Schedule is the customer service. If there is an issue or something you don't understand someone will contact you immediately and work with you to fix the problem.

Joshua
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Yellow schedule

Kommentare: excellent value and my clients appreciate the reminders

Text reminders to clients and ability to communicate with clients via text messaging

finding existing clients in system can be a little clunky but nothing major

Eve
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

This is a very easy to use product. We have been happy with it for scheduling and look forward to the new patient notes addition.

Could have more customizable features in the software

Kari
Psychologist in USA

Very convenient business tool

Kommentare: I used YellowSchedule in route to a more integrated EHR system for my private psychology practice. It was perfect for entering the world of online scheduling and email and text reminders, and it fully supported my efforts to begin a paperless practice. Very simple once acquainted with the system, VERY affordable, and would recommend to anyone who needs the ability to have a visual schedule and the capacity for clients/customers to self-schedule. I often recommend this service to folks who are not yet ready for a full EHR but desire online scheduling capacities.

Simple interface Affordable Text and email reminders Text reminders provide 2-way communication (don't remember about email) Confirmation options

Difficult to set-up and manipulate recurring appointments

Antwort von YellowSchedule

Hi Kari, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback on YellowSchedule with other users, we really appreciate it! We've responded to user feedback that setting up recurring appointments was more complex than it should be and we've completely updated this feature. This now supports a much wider variety of repeating appointments. Best, Martina

Thea

Great Scheduling Program

Kommentare: Having the Yellow Schedule system posted on my website allows clients to know what appointments are available and schedule at a time that is convenient for them. The process removed the back-and-forth about available times and desired times for couples seeking treatment. Clients report ease of use of the system and appreciation for the 24-hour reminder. I like that they cannot remove or change an appointment without contacting me as this provides me with an opportunity to engage and discuss barriers to consistent treatment. The program is integrated into my monthly fee to Therapy Sites so the only cost is for the individual text messages. That cost is off-set by the increased revenue resulting from reduced no-shows. I'm very happy with the product and have not had any problems with it at all.

MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

excellent!!! five stars (i would give more)

Kommentare: excellent product... just be aware! make sure your google calendar setting is set private so that ppl can't just invite you and those event show up without permission... it can broadcast the invitation as appointment and contact all the invitees if the invitation is not private... only issue I had... Martina and Michael were SUPER-helpful in determining what happened and how to prevent it... John

excellent!!!

one glitch... described...

Lotes
Psychotherapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Clients love the convenience!

Kommentare: YellowSchedule has allowed my clients to schedule their appointments at their covenience. The email or text appointment reminders is the biggest hit per my clients reports. For the most part YellowScheduler has been a tremendous help to my practice. Although, I will share that I have had a few mishaps where a couple of clients scheduled an appointment but I did not receive the notification nor was it showing on YellowSchedule, however the clients sent me their confirmation emails. Additionally, I have had instances where the reminders did not go out. My clients have become accustomed to this service and it creates an issue when they do not receive the reminders.

L
Managing Therapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

User Friendly Software with a Bang!

Kommentare: I really like this software. YellowSchedule is the most simplified scheduling software that I have found. I love that it is user-friendly, and provides great logistics. Schedule your client's quickly and for an affordable price. The newly-added reports feature is great providing data on number of scheduled clients, cancellations, etc. Although there are features, one con would be the inability to set-up recurring appointments in a customized way. I feel confident this will improve in the future if the requests to do so continue as this Company really does respond to the users need.

Scott
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA

My little personal assistant

Kommentare: Pro: Provides email and text notifications with easy response instructions
Syncs with my Google Calendar
Con: It doesn't update my calendar when a client cancels. I've only seen it happen a couple of times. If I cancel a client, it doesn't update on Google calendar either.
All-in-all it's a decent reminder service and it has helped me greatly in reducing no-shows.

Antwort von YellowSchedule

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are currently working on updating google calendar when there's a client cancellation and hope to have the update released soon.

Cynthia
facility director in USA

Dashboard

Kommentare: As a facility director, I am interested in tracking, cancellations, no shows and confirmations as a way to collect data on our facility. Yellow Schedule provides that information at a glance and gives a workable information to help us formulate traffic to our center. Based on data, we can make decisions concerning how to best encourage patient compliance for appointments. Using Dashboard is easy and provided quality assessment tools.

Janet

Easy to use scheduler

Kommentare: I am a sole practitioner and hesitated to start using a scheduler but I am so glad I did. Clients rely on the text reminders. I set it to remind them 24 hours before their appt. It was easy to learn and has features I probably don't take enough advance of. I believe it has decreased my no show rate. I would like an option for "therapist cancel." Overall, I think it is great and use it on my laptop, cell phone and iPad.

Robert
Lic. Psychotherapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This product really cuts down on "no shows"

Kommentare: I've been using this product for over a year and it really helps cut down on "no shows". Pros: Fairly easy to use
Quick and simple
Cons: Cost of texts sent out really adds up
App for phone has a really slow response rate
You can click on an appointment numerous times and it just doesn't respond with the details of the client.
They're in Ireland...I only can get a rep by e-mail thus far.

Cathy
Owner/Therapist

Feedback

Kommentare: I rely on YS to keep my clients updated on their appointments. The drama and stress with double bookings and no-shows has been eliminated since I started using YS. I can just focus on providing care to my clients. They often comment that they no longer have to worry about missing their appointments. And, if there is a problem, I know that it will be resolved quickly and accurately.

Cyndi
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist/ Owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great way to streamline appointment bookings

Kommentare: I cannot imagine not using Yellow Schedule for my patient appointment scheduling. Gone are the days of telephone-tag, with eager people wanting appointments, but having to wait for a return call to schedule. People now have the ability to book 24/7 at their convenience.

Cathy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great time-saver! Clients love it!! Easy to use!

Kommentare: This has saved me hours of time per week and has allowed me more time to do more important aspects of my job! Most of my clients have positive comments about the program and like how they can put their appointments into their schedules.

Elizabeth
Psychotherapist, boss, secretary in USA

Love this feature!!!

Kommentare: As a therapist I was hesitant to use this technology. BUT once I mastered my challenges, my clients love this app and look forward to getting their reminders. I have been most pleased and highly recommend using it.