Filtern nach:

Über ReportHost

Ideal for home and property inspectors, the inspection platform helps users generate reports with custom findings, concerns & more.

Erfahre mehr über ReportHost

Bill W.
Bill W.

One of the best!

Kommentare: ReportHost provides a very customizable home inspection report software that meets every need for my residential inspection services. Options are available for any level of inspector and their report writing preferences, whether it be paper note taking, fully mobile reporting, completing back at the office, team approach with merge features, or any combination thereof.

VERY easy to use and always improving. Clients and agents alike love the easy-to-read reports. I've been using this software for 15+ years and will continue to do so as long as I am performing general home inspections. Best of all... clients don't need to download or wait on a large report file in order to read the report... but they can if they want to. It's all about options and preferences!!!

There's nothing to complain about. The things I've desired changed have been implemented rapidly over the years, and any problems experienced have been quickly responded to and solved (typically within minutes).

Michael B.

Inspection software/templates

Kommentare: Pretty well summed it up above, but what drew me to rate this company (I am not one of those people that rates or reviews people or firms- just do your job or I will go to someone who will, just like the old days!) was a recent day where I lost all of my inspection information and one of the owners of the company worked with me late into the night to make sure that I was up and running no matter how long it took. That helped my meet my promise to my client regarding next day delivery of their results. Thanks a lot!!

Lots to like. Free trial period so I did not have to buy unless I liked it. Ease of use. Pliability to meet my company. Pre-written concerns in the original preloaded template are very informative and can assist any new inspector in sculpting written concerns of their own. I am especially fond of the fact that they have archived every one of my reports back to day one and have charts and graphs of my history to help me understand the growth of my company and what to expect month after month based on historic data. Tons more. I also feel that the staff, having been in my shoes, is informative, responsive and fully understands the pressures and time sensitive nature of the industry. Not just another computer guy trying to carve out an easy living. Updates are constantly provided in response to an ever evolving product and amenities. Much, much more!! I have been with this service since 2007 and have had tons of opportunity to go elsewhere but nothing compares.

Not applicable here, sorry. Everything is great!!!

Matthew D.
owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Used when I just started better options are out there

Kommentare: did what I needed it to which was help craft comments for reports I was writing

Its a check box report with canned comments that makes it go quick

Its not very good as it needs to be. The program is stuck in the 90s

Antwort von ReportHost

vor 10 Monaten

ReportHost actually contains thousands of professional narratives that are fully customizable in the template and as you write each report -- not merely a checkbox form to fill in.

Jermaine J.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for beginners

Kommentare: Great customer service.

This software is great for beginning inspectors that need the plug and play issues handy and readily accessible. Its more for click and point issues as opposed to narrative.

Not very pleasing to the inspector or customers. Not engaging. Just straightforward with info; some people like that. Price is decent/ Pay as you go option is best for beginners but can get kinda expensive if doing 30 or more inspections a month.

Misty R.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Comprehensive defect and defective items list

Takes a bit of getting used to, but I've found it's easier to use than it's very expensive competitors. Pros: I've always found a defective item I was looking for and even some that I hadn't thought of. Detailed information about the items with links to external sites with more info Edit and change the details with ease It shows you how many times the report was viewed with the last opened date App works without wi-fi Easy to upload all of your photos and edit them on the photo page or within the defective item Free reports to get to know the product Custom link for client to share

No bells and whistles report, but you can choose your layout

James C.
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Immediate response from Report host representatives and ease of explanation upon speaking with them.

Ease-of-use and cost per inspection. The graphics are Simple and plain.

So far I like everything about it. There really is not a lot I don’t like about it. If anything.

Kyle R.
Sole Member in USA

Great Platform for beginners

Kommentare: Great product with minimal issuues.

Formats and narratives are programmed into the software.

The way photos were uploaded can take a long time.

John E.
Owner/inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great softwear to start with

Kommentare: My experience was good but I needed more.

ReportHost is great for the new inspector. It is very comprehensive as is and is reasonably priced for a few reports a month

The cost goes up as you use it more even though the cost per report goes down. I did not have the ability to do 4-point and Wind Mitigation reports in the softwear

Antwort von ReportHost

ReportHost does have a 4-Point inspection template.

Paul L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Works great!

Kommentare: I own another program but I keep using Report Host. Easy to customize and nice clean reports. Report Host offers different templates which is a nice feature.