Über NetFacilities

NetFacilities entwickelt vielseitige CMMS-Lösungen mit einem effektiven, leicht zu wiederholenden Prozess für das gesamte Anlagen- und Immobilienmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über NetFacilities

Finally a place to put and organize all the parish and school assets into one place.

Missing Budget module and when we print work orders the "work order printed" should be in the audit trail of the printed copy.

Bewertungen zu NetFacilities

NetFacilities hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NetFacilities bereits verwendet?

Chip
Chip
Facilities Management Coordinator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NetFacilities Review

Kommentare: We are able to track our time spent on buildings now and has given us a better feel for looking at maintenance better. Also great for tracking time on jobs.

The system is very easy to work threw and it will let you know if you leave something blank.

A little hard to find old work orders sometimes.

Maintenance Manager in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: We are a small manufacturing company with not a lot of major assets. This platform is perfect for keeping track of assets, PM's, inventory, etc.

I really like that the NETfacilities team is always updating the platform based on customer feedback! This is something that has kept me on this platform year after year. Customer service is top notch. It's very intuitive and they are always making it easier to search for the info I'm looking for within my site.

Honestly I don't think there is much about this software that I don't like.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hi Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It made our day!

Facilities Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Basic product

Kommentare: Marginal at best. Everything was working reasonably well until their "improvement" rollout last year. As with many rollouts I have my suspicions that the programmers didn't really get a lot of feedback from the actual end users (you know like MS does). There are plenty of annoying little things that you would think intuitively would be recognized by the programmers such as: Discussion block does no good if you do not get the attention of ALL staff on how to use it. Sometimes critical additions to an email get lost in the audit trail ALL discussions should immediately process an email to at least the administrative group overseeing the work orders. Window does not fit in screen widow even though resolutions is set normally and at 100%. When going to the WO queue we always see closed work orders, Once I close them I want them gone. We will be going to a different system this year

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello David, First I'd like to thank you for the honest review. I see you've been a customer since 2012, and we thank you for your loyalty. Please know that we only develop the system based on customer input. As with any software having tens of thousands of users it is often challenging trying to satisfy all requests. Unfortunately that's something all software companies deal with, including MS. This information provides us with input to help us better steer the development of the product. This being said, I, as the CEO of NetFacilities would like to invite you to speak directly with me so that I can learn more about the dislikes you have, so that your ideas can be considered for enhancements. I will reach out to you directly to discuss a time to setup a call, and I'll do my very best to immediately address your concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to provide a valuable review. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Shawn D.

Justin
Property, Plant, Equipment Supervisor in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution to track and maintain EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!

Kommentare: I manage everything you see at 9, soon to be 10, facilities across a 50 mile radius. The appearance of buildings, the air temperature and humidity inside all of the buildings, lighting, doors, driveways, etc. If you can see or feel it, it's my responsibility. I was doing alright at managing it all by myself and a few vendors, but at some point the "things-to-do" stopped making it onto the list because the list would never get done. I realized I had reached my limits and needed something else that could keep up with everything going on everywhere, because my brain was just maxed out. In comes NET Facilities. I checked out a few other programs and they didn't have things set up the way I needed them to be done. I manage things and equipment and assign jobs to people. The instant help I received to get everything set up and in the system was invaluable! I was able to go at my pace for the set up and anytime I had a question or wondered how to do something it was great knowing that help was a phone call or email away and I would get to interact with 1.) A REAL LIVE AMERICAN PERSON 2.) THE SAME PERSON I TALKED TO LAST TIME. Every time I talked with my assigned set up person I referred to the system as a "monster-of-a-program" and the set up as "feeding-the-friendly-monster. I and my staff have been using the system for almost a year now and we are all thrilled with how well the system works and the ease of use. At any one time I can see all of the things that need to be done, what is getting done, what is not getting done, who jobs are assigned to, who made the jobs, priority levels for those jobs, etc. I even have vendors who have told me they really like my system because it makes their job easier. They get a detailed email when there is service work to do telling them the following: what facility, where at that facility is the issue, what the problem is, who made the work order, and they can see past work that was done for that item in question. Did I mention the system can create invoices, track repair costs, inventory use, ordering and reordering, track repair times for employees, and on and on it goes. I'm so glad I found NET Facilities! It has only been a year of using it, but it has already paid for itself in effectiveness. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner.

Super detailed and easy to use. You can track anything anywhere and see ALL history of repairs done to any single item. The real people support was a tremendous benefit to the system and getting it up and going. My employees love it, my vendors love it, my accounts payable department loves it. I can't say enough good about it!

There is absolutely no cons to the system. Getting set up is challenging but there is a tremendous amount of help with that and you get to put all of the set-up work on the Net Facilities staff, who does it for you.

Dan
Facilities Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

NetFacilities is a full featured work order system that works well for our resort property.

Kommentare: It helps organize our work orders. I love the portability with the phone apps. The inventory system is taking some time to implement, but it will keep important stores on our shelves and our property running more efficiently when done. The PM system is also taking us some time to implement, but we will be able to get rid of our clunky paper system which isn't working that well.

Cost vs features. The user interface for submitting a work order is very easy and self explanatory. We are still finding new features that are useful to us. The company is responsive to questions and features are morphing into higher utility since the last major upgrade to the software. There are very few you can't get there from here roadblocks and those that I have found seem to be disappearing - if you let them know they are there. It is completely web based - no software to manage here. No user limits. Easy user permission changes. We control most of the setup - I don't have to upload something and wait for it to be formatted. Customer service is helpful.

The menu interface is a bit clunky and can take awhile to remember where exactly that rarely used menu is. If you are in the middle of a task and you find that you have to add something to a menu, you lose what you are currently working on - that is changing - some menus have add buttons now. The help menu could be more helpful, but it is improving with time for those of us who don't want to pick up the phone.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you Dan for the wonderful review! :) I've noted things you've mentioned in "cons." Please know that if you have ideas, thoughts, or have suggestions for a better way something could work, we listen, and we develop our roadmap based on customer feedback. Sincerely, Shawn Dawson, CEO

Leonard
Facility Manager in USA

Great experience using the software, customer support is always outstanding.

Kommentare: Netfacilities has helped organize all facility related PM's. Gone are the days of tracking my items using elaborate spreadsheets etc.

It is very robust. Once configured I've had only occassional, minor issues.

It would be so nice to have reminder emails sent to assignees when workorders are over due. Maybe somehting the assigner can configure, like send reminder once per day or once per week. Something like that.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hi Leonard, Thanks for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us. for "Cons" you mentioned wanting to have a report sent once a day to advise you of overdue work orders. I want to let you know that all of our reports can be setup to process on a schedule and emailed to a distribution list of your choice. For example, you could setup the "work orders by status" report to generate a list of overdue work orders and have the system process and send you the report by email on a daily basis. Feel free to contact support to learn more about how you can set this up. Thanks again for your feedback!

Sherice
Dept Technical Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DAL Review

Kommentare: We use it for work orders to be entered for our Airport to stay neat, clean and safe operational for everyone from passengers, contractors, vendors, and employees.

Its easy for me to use and no complaints really from Users that use it more than me such as our Airport Operations Center that operates 24 hours.

I do not like how NetFacilities auto log off intermittently so it is hard to replicate it in a timely manner to resolve the issue.

Antwort von MRI Software

Sherice, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you don't get any complaints from your users and that you find NETfacilities easy-to-use. We recently launched a product survey for our customers to provide us feedback on how we can continue to improve our software. I'll make sure to send you the link and pass your feedback regarding the auto log off to our Product Team. Thank you for being a great customer!

Maintenance for Hospitals

Kommentare: We replaced an expensive in-house server with a much better solution in the cloud. It works with all the mobile devices and is much easier to use

Easy to setup, easy to use, implements all the features we need

Could use an API or other tools for managing users.

IT Manager in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

great product

its easy to use and administrate. Easy to add items.

hard to audit trail with the rest of the staff. Would be greats if we could use email and communicate with it. Solid overall product

Alan
Director, Transportation and Property Management in USA

Netfacilities

Kommentare: I use it every day for 94 fleet vehicles and over 30 properties.

Ease of use, great customer support, Reps are GREAT!

It takes too long between screens, data should be stored locally.

Micchelle
Sr. GIS Analyst / Project Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

System Is Unstable

Kommentare: We are using NETfacilities for workorder entry, tracking and resolution.

The software is easy to use and easy to program specifically for the end users needs.

The software is unstable. The program continues to crash and log users out even after clearing the cache and changing browsers. The program continues to provide unstable service intermittently.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hi Micchelle, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you find NETfacilities easy to use. Also, we appreciate you letting us know about the issues you've been having with stability. I'm going to pass your information along to our Product Manager. We'd love the opportunity to investigate further and work with you to resolve this as soon as possible.

Martin
Senior Facilities Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some room for improvement, but still a good system

Kommentare: For the most part this is a very good and reliable system. It could use more options for customizable fields and customized reporting. It would also be useful to have layers of task types, so we could drill down to the appropriate service type, without having to scroll through the full list. Being able to batch update some of the user or site data would also be useful, such as distributions. Having to edit individual distributions for each service type, since the bulk of our work goes to a single group.

Consistent uptime and performance. Visually simple and easy to navigate.

Lack of customization. Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.

Jeff
Director of commercial facilities in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Commercial use

Kommentare: Overall for what we need it for we are satisfied

Gives a way for maintenance to get the work order as they come through, even if they are not at a computer. Makes it easy to track your maintenance guys labor and time if completed correctly.

Some of our tenants would rather call than go on and submit a work order. Not sure if it is to hard or just easier to call.

Elizabeth
Maintenance Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

You are able to use it on your phone which makes it easy to receive new work orders while out in the field.

It has many issues. It will kick you out and not let you into the site for hours. There is no way to split categories for a work order with multiple requests.

Jim
Assistant Director Maintenance & Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied, but not loving the program. Needs to be a more user friendly, as well as tech support.

Kommentare: PM tracking

Versatile,

-System will kick you out during work order generation. Have to generate another WO and retype. Program should have an auto save feature. - Allow user to check boxes (i.e - mass update, filing closed WO, etc. in multiple pages before submitting changes

Jean
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't run a facility without it!

I can delegate multiple items to staff without paperwork, phone calls or text. I also can track how productive my staff is at certain tasks.

I honestly have not found anything. I am very happy with this software

Ray
Maintenance Lead in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is the best!!!

The layout is simple and easy to use. And the dashboard shows me everything I need.

Some of the "permissions" get a little convoluted at times, but customer service always gets it figured out quick!

Deanie
Sr. Director of Administration in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Atlanta Humane Society

Kommentare: good

I have been using it for a few years now and this has helped me keep up with multiple sites.

only con that I have is, I wish it had the ability to assign a user to more than one site.

Facilities Coordinator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

This software is very easy to use, and the auto pilot function is great!

There are a few kinks. Sometimes when I close out a work order is does not file it right away.

Jeremy
It Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Net facilities

Ease of use of user and vendor portals.

Not being able to customize sections specially for us. Also inventory module issues with request and receiving items.

Valerie
Residental Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ease of entering information

It is very easy to enter work orders with this program.

I haven't found anything yet I do not like.

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good program

Kommentare: Overall, NetFacilities is easy to use and gets the job done. The discussion feature is used frequently since I am over an hour away from our facilities department. It also helps us track a discussion about a specific work order instead of having to search our emails.

It is very easy to submit a work order, which we do quite often.

It is difficult to find work orders that I have put in for my location. We have multiple locations in our agency so its difficult to find specific ones.

Douglas
Acting Facilities Services Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This software is easy to use, it makes my job a breeze to remember what's next!

Kommentare: It helps me to remember to do the things that I might normally forget to do!

That it keeps the Maintenance Staff on track, keeps us accountable to our customers and to ourselves.

Edie
Secretary - Facilities in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Program Administrator

Kommentare: You will not be disappointed in this program. I would encourage anyone who decides to purchase this service, to communicate your needs to the staff at Net Facilities - they are great at accommodating this program to meet a great variety of communicating needs.

This program is so easy to use and training takes very little time. Having access to all sites in our district allows me to log into other sites and see their problem from my office. This makes problem solving quick and easy. I look for additional ways to use this program to become more paper free as the customer support is quick to adapt the program to accommodate our needs. Using one program for multiple needs eliminates the necessity of multiple programs which need constant updating or replacement and retraining. I find this very cost efficient. Pleasant staff and quick response has always been appreciated.

I hope that we can continue using this program when the Ministry of Education changes their requirements of reporting.

Mark
Director of Property Management in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A Point of Differentiation

Kommentare: NetFacilities has become a point of differentiation for our company. Overall I would recommend this web-based solution for any size property management company. The capabilities and features of this product are useful, easy to use and easy to maintain.

NetFacilities has greatly enhanced our ability to track and schedule work requests from tenants and internal personnel and has made our property management division more efficient when handling requests. Being able to review open and overdue work orders quickly has greatly enhanced our oversight and follow through on a daily basis. The KPIs give us a snapshot of our current perfomance and gives us a benchmark of our current perfomance. Our tenants have enjoyed being able to track progress of work orders they submit.

Implementation with our tenants took longer than we had hoped. Some features could be added to reduce the number of open work orders during quarterly maintenance on assets.