Über SimplePractice

Wechsle noch heute kostenlos zu SimplePractice und schließe dich mehr als 40.000 Kund*innen an, die florierende Gesundheits- und Wellnessunternehmen betreiben.

Erfahre mehr über SimplePractice

SimplePractice is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful & quick.

The one feature I have been having trouble with is regarding the recent update adding Couple profiles.

Bewertungen zu SimplePractice

SimplePractice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.644 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SimplePractice bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.644)

IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tolle Software mit viele Funktionen aber ist etwa teuer

Kommentare: Gute Software für Zeitmanagement

Ich nutze mal dieser Software schon seit ca. 3 Jahren und habe es immer für meine Zeitmanagement benutzt. Es war immer top. Also habe gar keine Probleme damit. Später fand ich, dass neue Funktionen ind schon entwicklet, aber werde ich die Zeitnah nutzen.

Von mir aus, nur die Preis ist etwa hoch. Aber sonst finde ich alles top

Amanda
Amanda
Program Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Practice saved me!

Kommentare: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Nichole
Founder, Clincian in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Love this practice management system and it keeps getting better

Kommentare: Simple Practice is an all one solution for small private practices- it's not only a user friendly electronic health record, but an insurance billing platform, staff tracking if you have independent contractors or employees, secure messaging system, telehealth platform, source for quality continuing ed, weekly inspiration, revenue tracking, and all the tools you need for a easy digital client onboarding process.

As an experienced clinician and small private practice administrator I find this software easy to use and the SP team really does take user feedback seriously and updates and adds features regularly. The roll outs of changes are thoughtful, with good lead times, and always a net improvement in user experience (so far). Reports are detailed enough for me to keep an eye on revenue, independent contractor services, and I can easily update forms and communicate with team members and clients confidentially. Also, online scheduling and the Client portal make client onboarding a breeze without hiring a receptionist.

I wish I could run reports based on services provided and/or detail of services provided to clients with specific payors.

JAMIE
Utilization review in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not very customized

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It was very un advanced. Not enough personal background for proper client care

I like the few steps to document. I like that the training for our staff was simple

I did not like the lack of tabs for more details for specific clients. I wish they integrated with laboratories for ua.

Jose
Business Manager in Bolivien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product at an affordable price

Kommentare: Initially hesitant to adopt SimplePractice, I was accustomed to and comfortable with another EHR system. However, upon making the transition and familiarizing myself with the platform's navigation, the evident ease of use quickly became apparent.

I spend significantly less on this software compared to a similar product I used before. It's user-friendly, and the customer support team responds promptly to my inquiries.

The current system lacks user-friendly features that would facilitate a smooth document submission process.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

simplifies all processes to a level that allows us to focus on actual client care

Kommentare: Simple practice was introduced to me and my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] during a medical conference we attended during the early stages of setting up our private practice. Thankfully, it came at a time when we were still developing our core processes and workflows, so it was able to shape our systems right from the very beginning.

Simple Practice is very easy to learn and get comfortable using. All the various features easily link up to others that follow or proceed in the logical process of service delivery, making product navigation extremely user friendly and smooth.

The period allowed for the free trial is a bit short and does not allow potential buyers enough time to test all the core elements before having to make a decision on whether to purchase or not.

Jessica
Jessica
Speech-language pathologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Product for the Price

Kommentare: SimplePractice allows me to operate my private speech therapy practice efficiently, and does not cost an arm and a leg!! I highly recommend this product.

I pay much less for this software than for a similar product I used previously. The software is user friendly, and customer support personnel respond quickly when I have a question.

There are some limitations. For example, clients can't easily upload documents to the portal, creating templates for documentation is tedious, etc.

Mike
Mike
Chief of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mental Health EMR that has work to improve

Kommentare: Our experience has been on a down, up, and down trajectory. It was sold to the practice owner, who is not technical in IT, as a HIPPA compliant telemedicine app. It was sold but never setup correctly, and almost put us out of business, claims were getting denied at a very high rate, and copays were not being collected. Because the app was not setup, all of it resulted in loss collections. The reports are garbage, so we did not know until well after the damage had been done.
Now, as I am trying to integrate it with our accounting system (Quick Books Online), I can't get past the tier one support team, who keeps closing my request as solve, after providing work arounds that do not address the problems.
I would like to see SimplePractice take their user community's recommendations more seriously. It will only improve the software.

The telemedicine virtual visits are awesome!

Simple Practice is awful at reporting. The built in reports miss the market, and they will not allow users to create their own custom reports.

Robin
Clinical Associate in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimplePractice Recmmendation

Kommentare: I was very reluctant to use SimplePractice. I used another EHR that I was comfortable with and accustomed to. However, after I made the switch and learned how to navigate it, the ease of use was readily apparent.

I like SimplePractice's ease of use and the limited time it takes to learn the system. Getting up-to-speed with its many tools was important, and it took no professional training time or training investment.

SimplePractice is not the most navigation-friendly system. However, once one learns how to get around in the system, it becomes easy.

Jennifer
Therapist in USA

Electronic Health Recorda

Kommentare: Great switch for my practice

The ease of use throughout platform.It is very intuitive

Connections issues and customer support

Larry
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Practice: The Best And Easy

Kommentare: Love it, easy to use and customer support is amazing

Clearly laid out, well defined and comprehensive with practice features

need more video simulations and role play training scenarios

Michelle
CEO/Psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy for Solo Practitioners. Need Some Work for Group Practice Use.

Kommentare: In spite of the cons noted above (and I could have written more), Simple Practice is VERY good software and would actually kill the game so to speak if they fixed some of the flaws noted above as well as improving customer service. While I do like that why have not outsourced customer service to a foreign country like many others, the lack of phone support can be rather irritating. No one wants to send emails back and forth to resolve issues,

Simple Practice really is super easy for the average user. It has a modern look and feel. In less than 60 seconds (52 seconds to be exact) you and create a new client, schedule and send intake forms to be electronically signed. Overall the system is pretty intuitive. I love that you can create your own document and forms. The template creator is fairly easy. I also like that clients can "request" an appointment, which I can approve or deny. Finally, the calendar has very robust features (even better than 'many' of the scheduling apps). Also this comment isnt about the software per se but about the company-- I truly appreciate the they encourage feedback and suggestions from their subscribers and take action on 'some' of the suggestions.

Simple Practice takes a really long time to get enrollments with Medicaid & Medicare. They blame CMS but even CMS says it doesn't take months to get approved to bill though a clearinghouse (Yes, I know SP is not a clearinghouse). Secondary billing with is an absolutely nightmare. You literally have to do it manually--as in printing and mailing. I'm not really sure why but every single client I have with secondary insurance billing section is messed up. Allocating payments appropriately is a mystery and there is a 'special' way you have to do it which Ive never been able to grasp. The end result is no client with secondary insurance has a zero balance. Treatment Plans do not have electronic signatures, which is a great disappointment. While there is a template builder, it's not intended for Treatment Plans only Progress Notes. Technically you can create an ITP of your own liking but in order to see your ITP goals/objectives to write your notes, you MUST use one of their templates (creating double work). Simple Practice is now being marketed for use for Group Practices. I was disappointed to learn that if you have Interns or Intermediate/Pre-Licensed Clinicians while you can review and sign their notes, there is not notification of any kind. This mean the Intern/Pre-Licensed Clinicians would need to email the Supervisor which client notes to read either daily or weekly--which is simply ridiculous.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Michelle, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're glad to support your practice with our best-in-class practice management platform. We're constantly working on improving our platform, as you've pointed out in our review, and are looking forward to improving our functionality around secondary claims, documentation, and group practices. Thanks for being our customer over the years. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Lauren
Owner and therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

It has potential, but needs significant functionality improvements

Kommentare: I stuck with this software over a year and kept being hopeful that design improvements would be possible, and it just hasn't happened. One of the most frustrating things about Simple Practice is when they mark things "Solved" even when their advice is to "suggest product improvement idea in the user forum," - I understand this is probably an automated process, but it is frustrating.

It is easy to bill and receive payments through Stripe Integration. Telehealth has become more reliable. I appreciate the ability to customize forms. The treatment planner with Wiley isn't useful as it creates a lot of unnecessary steps. They now allow client signature and provider signature, which is a great improvement.

The inability to create a solution to the POS coding changes makes this software a poor choice for any provider that takes insurance. The current Simple Practice guidance is to create a calendar for each POS as a workaround. The software itself rates low on accessibility for visual presentation - the text is all blue, and there is no way to change color scheme, font size, font spacing. They communicate poorly when they have service outages, and do not give practices any credit to their account when this occurs. This has occasionally improved, but still lacks severely in implementation. There is no way to put in a specific IT ticket, so you often speak with a "Customer Success representative" who may not understand the situation. Inability to customize the format/presentation of client portal login screen, even if you pay for the highest tier plan. Calendar sync is only available on the highest tier plan. Inability to track data on an ongoing basis (weight, rating scales for depression/anxiety etc), and poor functionality for patient records - anything uploaded is a document with no way to organize items. No ability to add a macro (or similar functionality) into the treatment note to drop down a portion of the treatment plan - currently you need to copy and paste objectives. The custom forms often look bulky, and could use design improvements. It also does not appear possible to have the custom forms display with your business color scheme and/or logo

Darleena
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WISH it would of been what I wanted and expected. Sadly disappointed.

Kommentare: I believe they grew to fast and forgot about providing customer service to there providers. I had to leave because the EHR softeware was useful but no answers to questions or needs what not acceptable form of business for me.

I liked that they are HIPPA COMPLIANT and Affordable.

Unfortunately, the ability to reach anyone is very challenging. This inability to talk with a real person cost me financially because I was not able to verify insurance information or even find out where my payment went. In some cases I was not able to get paid for the services I provided. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT>

letztes Jahr

Hi Darleena, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Just to clarify, we do offer multiple ways to receive live support. You can either call our Customer Success Team team, or connect with them via live chat. Additionally, if would like to set up a live video call with a team member, you can create a Help Request and request a call. All of these options can be reached by clicking on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > Send an Email Request. -Sara

Hilary
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Robust for most needs but an irritating oversight for telehealth

This software is richly featured. I've appreciated the ability to create very sophisticated custom online intake forms, and and the autopay enrollment for automated batch credit card billings. There is a lot of video how-to documentation and customer support is timely and attentive if not always able to resolve issues.

Simple Practice has its own add-on telehealth option but makes it difficult to appear professional to clients if you are using another technology for your virtual sessions. The first office location you enter is what is displayed both on the customer portal and on superbills, with no way to separate the two. In my case this means the Post Office hosting my PO Box is displayed as my practice location on the portal with an associated map. Users of SP's telehealth option can input a separate billing address.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still learning, but loving it!

Kommentare: It is obvious that a great deal of thoughtful consideration has gone into the development of this software. While there elements that I would like to see incorporated as a matter of convenience, there are absolutely no deal breakers here! I do have much to learn, but I feel confident that I made the choice for my private practice. Try the free month ~ be impressed!

It's only fair to say that I still have many things to learn! I've not experienced the insurance side of things yet, and that's a beast all its own. That said... I find the online "How To" articles helpful and easy to follow. The videos are also helpful most of the time. I have not attempted to reach a person by phone, however, mostly b/c I've not needed to (yet). Being cloud based was an absolute must. Love the intuitive and attractive visual interface! The Client Portal has been easy to incorporate into the company website, and clients find it easy to use. I like being able to initiate the intake process immediately with a client who requests an appointment. Super like the reminders that help me keep up with what needs to be completed. It has also been helpful to receive an email of my agenda for the day. Having the flexibility to modify forms or create my own is awesome! It took me some time to understand how, but I got it.

I prefer structure when I'm just learning how to navigate new software. It is helpful to me to have "How To" guides in an order that leads me through necessary processes. I found myself wondering if I'd completed everything required in a process, was there a tab I hadn't discovered, etc. Having a check list, an order, some sort of structure to remove the mystery as I acclimated would have been reassuring. Color coding features would be helpful to differentiate between clinicians, insurance companies, etc. I find the mobile app to be difficult to navigate. Attempting to schedule clients or see what is available is cumbersome. I've since synced the calendar with Google, and that appears to be working more smoothly. It would be wonderful if there was a way to connect local SP users. I've had questions come up that a user more seasoned than myself could likely answer in five minutes....versus the hour or more I spent chasing rabbits.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have a thriving community of SimplePractice customers - most likely in your local area - on our Community Forum at community.simplepractice.com and in our Facebook community at facebook.com/groups/simplepractice. We're here to help - thanks for choosing SimplePractice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

William
Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Practice - there is truth in the name

Kommentare: I have tested out Simple Practice for our group practice and we plan on transitioning to it. It's rare to find a company so well balanced in its direction. The user interface design is well thought out and makes doing otherwise complex procedures simple and straightforward. The documentation and user support is something you would expect from a much larger and more resourced entity. The product development has been very focused and well planned as features are thoughtfully implemented. Some of their competitors seem to decide which features to develop at random. Simple Practice first popped on my radar in 2012 and they had a beautiful interface, a simple iphone app, but they couldn't do much other than notes and calendaring. Oh, how things have changed. They now take payment, and even do autopay on weekly clients. They simply and beautifully execute therapy notes, have a client portal, process insurance claims, have appointment reminders, treatment plans, calendar sync, and you can have clients signup and schedule directly through simple practice. You can even push them assessments to fill out to add to their records. I didn't like how their product shows client credit's and debit's. I will say that it seems like there is a more intuitive way to do this for reconciling accounts. When you first look at it, it will confuse you and I am sure it is something they spend time on with each new customer. This surprises me that they have kept it this way since everything else is so intuitive. The only area I can't speak to is what their reporting looks like. Theranest has a feature I like in their reporting as it shows you by clinician and referral source, who has sent you the most business the stick rate, and things like this. Personally, I would love to be able to see more granular data to know what each clinician is best with matching intakes with treatment outcomes and being able to see each clinician's number of clients who are active and their insurance to private pay ratios. If I were to extend my wishlist, I would like some limited CRM features as well to help with new client inquiries. All of that said, Simple Practice is the Tesla of therapist EMR's. They are pioneering the field and they know it. I recommend them to all clinicians.

Features, product speed of development, user interface design, ease of implementation.

reporting, cost if you have a group, the only credit card company support is Stripe's API and they have a minimum of per month volume before they will lower their fee's.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Hi William, we're grateful that you're part of our community! It's great to hear your story of revisiting SimplePractice after we added more features. We're working hard every day to make improvements so that both solo and group practitioners are able to use our product easily and efficiently.

Debbie
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall

Kommentare: Simplepractice is an all-in-one HIPAA-compliant program that has been life-changing regarding the management of my practice. It has allowed me significantly more time to treat patients and less time with administrative tasks such as generating paper claims and statements. Initially, there was an incredible learning curve when my previous practice management program did not cooperate in assisting with the transfer of a large amount of data. Simplepractice allowed me the extra time needed beyond the 30-day trial period to manually enter the data. I am so thankful to know about Simplepractice.

-Completely HIPAA compliant -I now prepare and submit claims within minutes and know almost immediately of any errors or need for resubmission -Electronic claims submissions result in the quick return of payments -Collections are minimal with the ability to process payments with the internal credit card company -Charting progress notes is standardized and easy with a "load previous note" function -The compatibility with my phone and tablet is wonderful, especially with the dictation to text function -I can develop my own forms specific to the needs of my specialty -Patients easily access the friendly portal and quickly complete and return office forms -Support through chat, email, shared audio/visual screen, and now phone is timely with knowledgeable and friendly representatives

-The program only allows for one supervisor per intern and is not amenable to a satisfactory work around -All therapist's calendars are visible to all team members -Lacks functional use of invoices as most know them -Cannot send group emails or notify the entire caseload of information to be shared by the practice

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Unwanted new features to justify significant price increase.

Kommentare: My experience was poor overall. I initially loved them and recommended to others but I will be leaving simple practice for another EMR after this sudden and senseless price hike as I'm sure this is a pattern they will continue. They were very dismissive of my concerns and let me know that there would be no refunds. I did not feel I could trust them to make decisions in the interest of the consumer. As a product developer myself I typically send out surveys and conduct focus groups on new products. I don't think they did this judging by the pile of negative reviews on trust pilot within the last few weeks. A price increase is fine but a price increase above 10% of the base cost in a time of crisis is price gouging.

I liked the original pricing plans. They were reasonable and had the basic features my practice required (online booking widget, documentation, and appointment reminders).

Simple Practice gave little notice when they hiked the price by 50% for some basic features. They stated that the new features justified the price hike however we don't use the new features, didn't request them, don't need them, and don't want them. What we require is the plan we chose upon choosing this EMR. An added website isn't useful when you already have a website and don't need two. Telepractice isn't useful when their system is inferior to zoom and you already have a system in place.

Antwort von SimplePractice

When changing our pricing, we conducted extensive research on how to charge customers at a rate that was commiserate with the services we provide and the labor it requires. We also conducted research on the necessary features and most utilized functions and segmented that data based on the stage of private practice the customer was in: how long they'd been in private practice, if they were a solo-practitioner, small group, large group practice, client case load etc. The new Essential Plan is very similar to our sunset Professional Plan, but it's meant for a solo-practitioner. We've tailored 3 distinct plans to better fit the stages our customers' private practice journey - including an affordable Starter plan. We added many new, highly requested, features in 2021, and extended options for customer support. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to build our product and introduce more customization in our subscription plans in the future.

Trevor
Clinical Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I would strongly encourage to not use this product

Kommentare: I have researched at least 15 different platforms and have settled on SP as it is too difficult at this point to move my practice as I don't have the time. I would not recommend this product to anyone and find the manner in which the SP staff interacts when questioned to be problematic and defensive.

The EHR is relatively easy to use if you keep things simple. Additionally, the billing aspects of the software appears to work 1/2 the time.

The list is almost endless: -NO customer service unless you email them and pray that they will return the email with an answer that does not even address the question. -The video platform is maybe 20% functional. It is inconsistent and spotty. Most of the time, I have to have patients use FaceTime due to glitches. -The video platform often goes down and SP does not alert you to the outage until you reach out and then they tell you the next day that it went down but is now back up. -Did I mention the customer service is worse than the DMV? -The latest price increase required that one pay 20.00 more per month to allow the calendar to sync with google (which was an option in the previous build) which then forces the therapist to keep two calendars. -Templates are horribly basic and very complicated/impossible to modify

Antwort von SimplePractice

Hi Trevor - Thank you for your feedback. Aside from offering email support, we do also offer live chat and phone support. Both of these options will allow you to connect with our Customer Success Team immediately and all three options allow you to continue a conversation with our team until you receive an answer to your question. Additionally, our team can assist with any Telehealth issues that you may be experiencing and will determine the source and resolution of the issue within your Help Request. To contact our Customer Success Team via phone or chat, click on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > choose either phone or chat. -Sara

MEREDITH
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I wish Simple Practice did more, was easier to use, and the customer service was better

Kommentare: Barely satisfied. I ran out of room in the Con's box.

As a working mom of two young children, I was looking for something to save me some time. Once I figured it out on my own (which took too long in my opinion because of unhelpful video tutorials and unhelpful customer service), it now has saved me some time. I like how easy it is to chart progress notes. It has saved time and desktop space. Once I figured out how to submit claims, I appreciated not having to manually enter the information myself every time I have submitted in the past. These were two main reasons I wanted to switch.

I wish it could do more and was easier to use. Here are some features that would be great additions to Simple Practice: - Have the ability to be Excel where I can track office expenses (i.e., office supplies, tax deductions) - You MUST make customer service easier to get ahold of and more knowledgeable. Email back-and-forth communication is a frustrating customer service option. - Have your customer service people be more professional. When I video-ed for my free 30-minute video at the beginning of using the software, the person was late, not professionally dressed, and looked like they were at a beach house. I was also frustrated that the employee did not know more than I did. They had to check-in with people and then get back to me. I knew much more about insurance and how it worked than the person I spoke to. - I dislike the tutorial videos - they were not very helpful and felt like a waste of time. - In the Coverage Report, I would greatly benefit from being able to get the SPECIFIC benefit information for Mental Health services. This is often different from the patient's medical benefits (different copays, coinsurances) - Have it easier to be able to pick the insurance carrier from the insurance list - it is currently very confusing - I am certain I am not getting the most out of the software but am frustrated because I don't know how to get more out of it. I don't feel that I can count on Simple Practice team members to help me either.

Susan

Great EHR after set-up and consistently EXCEPTIONAL customer support

Kommentare: I found SimplePractice somewhat frustrating in the beginning as I familiarized myself with their software and set up connections with insurance payers. I so desperately wanted SimplePractice to have a customer support phone number I could call at my convenience to answer a variety of questions. However, I have gotten use to their support system via email and love that I have been able to work with the same person with most of my questions. I eventually found value in the email support system as the conversations were tracked and included so I did not have to re-explain the issues. Overall, I'd say that SimplePractice has worked very well for me after the set-up process and I find their customer support department to be very professional and courteous and extremely patient.

I like the patient portal that allowed me to easily send patients paperwork to complete before their initial sessions, saving me time and money. I also find great value in the patient appointment reminders to cut down on no shows. The EHR is great for customizing my practice from how appointments can be scheduled to designing forms and progress note templates. The program also keeps track of sessions that needs to be billed and which claims were paid. Great features!

The EHR was a bit difficult to navigate in the beginning. It was hard to remember which links led to which features. I would have preferred major links/buttons to be icons rather than words. Also, being able to electronically submit secondary insurance claims would be a feature that would make SimplePractice even simpler. It would also be great if the patient portal sign-in page could be personalized, as I would like to include a welcome message and list which insurances I accept.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Susan, thank you for the kind words about our Customer Success team! We're glad to hear that you're getting a great value from your SimplePractice subscription. Thank you for choosing SimplePractice for your private practice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Tessa
Mental Health Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Software frequently does not work for telehealth and customer service won't address it.

Kommentare: Disappointed and at this point thinking I have no choice but to move my practice software and telehealth sessions onto another platform.

I like the ease of use and the platform interface.

At least once a month, the telehealth software is down and clients are unable to log into sessions. Other telehealth works fine and it is clearly not the users' fault, but the customer service will refuse to address the problem. The help forums are filled with users complaining about the camera not working for telehealth since the software was updated. The customer service is terrible and will tell you to update your brand new computer rather than admit that their update was flawed. Yesterday it happened for the second time this month, and the entire site was down for 2 hours. Makes us look unprofessional and immensely frustrating to be once again dismissed by the "customer service" team (they call it rare in the same generated response every time it happens, which again is every couple weeks). They should read their own help forums.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Hi Tessa, we sincerely apologize for the Telehealth outage on 5/26! It's never our intention to be dismissive, but there are instances where we need to investigate an issue further before being able to provide an update, or solution. We appreciate the feedback and are making improvements to our communication style around issues that arise unexpectedly. When reaching out to our Customer Success Team regarding Telehealth issues, they may give you general troubleshooting tips at first, but if those don't work, they should escalate your request to a Technical Team member. Our Technical Team can look into your Telehealth call logs and provide you individualized assistance. We also have many customers who've opted out of our Telehealth service, but continue to use our platform for our other practice management features. To disable Telehealth, go to Settings > Subscription Information. Thanks again! - Ruth from SimplePractice

Jennifer
Clinical Psychologist/Owner in USA

Would recommend

Kommentare: Overall would recommend.

Overall great software. User friendly. Easy to customize templates and auto emails and appointment reminders. Adding new clients and insurance is simple. Allows for billing within EMR. Enjoy the FREE appointment reminders, patient portal access, auto generating billing.

As a insurance and Medicaid private practice this EMR does not offer everything I need. I need to be able to have clients sign treatment plans and there is no customization to the treatment plan. Work around: you have to create a nonbillabke treatment plan code, create an appointment, create an progress note template with a space for sig, save and lock note. Print for patient sit. A lot of work but possible. Additionally, the diagnosis import is great but does not allow you to add specifiers. Therefore if you need one you must omit diagnosis and create a place on your progress note template for this info. It does not import client insurance ID info, which is required on all Medicaid docs. You have to create a spot on template and then leave the note to access this info. And while the templates are easy to customize with a lot of features, moving items into a different order is very time consuming. Other major drawback, it does not allow you to customize the billing administrator privileges. In order to allow billing to access everything they must be marked as clinician which requires significant upcharge.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Jennifer, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're always listening to our customers to learn what we can do to make SimplePractice even better, and appreciate your valuable feedback. - Gillian from SimplePractice

LCSW in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Price Gouging! RUN AWAY!!!

SimplePractice is simple to use and has a lot of great features, similar to other EHR's.

As of March 2022, SimplePractice (SP) is changing its fee structure. They now will have a top-tier plan ($99) that includes all of their features that were included at their $69/month plan. The top-tier plan includes advanced features like a video platform, therapist directory, and a very basic website. However, SP decided to move appointment reminders, calendar sync, and online patient scheduling to the top-tier plan. These are features that have always been included in their basic plan, that are basic features with other EHR's. Now, in order to retain these basic features, clinicians are required to pay for the top-tier plan even though they have no interest in the video platform or website. Why should I have to go from paying $69/month to $99/month to keep basic features? SP was purchased by a large company and they are forcing clinicians to choose the top tier plan by putting basic features in that tier. This is just a way to make money without regard for their customers, during a pandemic! There are also some basic features missing like live phone support etc. Simply put, SP is NOT WORTH $99/month and there will be a large exodus of customers due to this change. Stay away.