Über ZipRecruiter

Veröffentliche deine Stellenanzeige mit einem Klick auf über 100 Job-Sites. 80 % der Arbeitgeber, die eine Stellenanzeige einstellen, erhalten innerhalb von 24 Stunden einen qualifizierten Kandidaten über die Website!

Erfahre mehr über ZipRecruiter

It integrated well with our company email and was super simple to review and manage all the candidates. I have not used it in a while but will certainly use it when needed.

The "free trial" was such a dismal defeat and the other sites we used (Indeed particularly), that Zip basically was forgotten about on their own.

Bewertungen zu ZipRecruiter

4,0

ZipRecruiter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.939 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZipRecruiter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.939)

Susan
Susan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Did not find quality candidates

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Eddie
Eddie
Hospitality Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

Kommentare: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Eddie! Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter. Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements. As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance. Happy Hiring! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Leandrea
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zip Recruiter Is Trusted

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zip is the best I really like it better than so many other job boards and sites.

Zip Recruiter has always been a very easy set up for recruiting candidates. I like how the website is not busy at all or intimidating.

I think seeing more automated tasks could really help to streamline the amount of time it takes me to recruit. I also don't really like the questionnaire questions for candidates. Few of them want to take those extra steps.

Danny
Mechanic in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Over priced and false advertising

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Completely unsalted with their service and way over priced

No pros to mention. They sent candidates that wasn't even close to be qualified

Everything about this company was bad. Even after cancelled they continued to run my card for $475 four times. Look elsewhere.

Nathalie
Nathalie
Fundraising Sales Specialist in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If You're Looking For A Job, This App Is a MUST-HAVE!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy using ZipRecruiter. I use it several times a week to stay on top of what's available on the job market. The "1-Tap Apply" button is an awesome feature which makes the application process super easy! I found my last job using ZipRecruiter and I continue to use it and recommend it to others.

I love that ZipRecruiter lets me narrow down my search via zip code. I am able to find jobs in my immediate area to avoid long commutes, and that's a big deal for me!

I sometimes get emailed alerts about jobs I am not interested in. It's ok. Software is not perfect.

NISHANT
Photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best way to find new work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Always pick up proper job information for new job positing with reflecting important skills and experience

Sometime puts no realistic jobs posting on top

Jalia
HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Frees up so much time!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love how it takes care of the steps that don’t need to be done by a person so we can do more with less work!

Sometimes it isn’t as personable as I would like.

Shelmith
Admin Virtual Assistant in Kenia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

ZipRectuiter, the best marketplace and recruiting platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter is good, as the platform comes with a lot of useful tools for the recruiting process.

The user-friendly interface is just amazing.

Everything works so well, no complaints for now.

George
Cae engineer in Rumänien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Recruiting

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and weekly report of the eventually jobs.

Bad communication with candidates and worst management of positions according with my profile.

Steward
Steward
Broker - Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Zip Recruiter searching... still.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall It's been good but I feel like I'm surfing the web instead of finding a job.

I like he jobs that are being posted for the fields I'm looking in.

I just don't like the fact that the jobs are gone or don't follow back up with me.

William
William
A Creative in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A nice software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use Zip Recruiters to locate job opportunities. And they are very good at sending job alerts.

This software is very easy to use and well accessible, even for fresh graduates. It is user-friendly and the customer support are quick to respond

Sometimes they do not send job opportunities based on your location. Well, I don't know if its only me, though

Lee Anne
President in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It did not help us

Kommentare: Was not a good experience and for the price we did not find any candidates that were even close to being a match for the positions advertised.

I like the idea that we could post a job and have candidates be already in e system assigned to our posting.

The candidates that were assigned to our post were not at all qualified and the ones that contacted us were all from foreign countries or had no related experience. Even if we specified that the applicant had to be close by in the same country.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Lee Anne, Thank you for submitting this review and we would like to apologize for your experience in receiving qualified candidates as I know how important it is to make those hires as quickly as possible. Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are other tools that we encourage customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who are not a good fit. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my suggestion would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor. We are happy to explain these to you further should you decide to use us again. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at support@ziprecruiter.com. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

Nicholas
Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs

Kommentare: Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Suzie
Business Development Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter Review

Kommentare: Overall, my company and I have been using ZipRecruiter on a consistent basis. We find it to be extremely reliable, and also, we always use it for a learning tool, so even if we're not hiring at the time, we still search through candidates, and see what's happening on ZipRecruiter to keep up with market trends. I find ZipRecruiter to be a staple, and I plan to be using it for a long time to come.

I really like the resume management tool on ZipRecruiter, and how it seems like they might be integrating this into their databases search engines and SEO. I have both used Zip Recruiter to find jobs, and we use it a lot to hire independent contractors. Almost always, I end up hiring an independent contractor that has used the Zip Recruiter Resume tool.

The only thing that does bother me, that I can think of, is when looking for independent contract/freelance jobs, I expect that I will be receiving email alerts for the specified jobs I requested. I have trouble with the emails I'm being sent most of the time. They usually tend to be super generalized jobs, and a good %50 of the time none of the jobs offered in the emails sent to me have anything to do with what I've requested or searched for to be emailed to me. So this could be corrected.

Rick
Safety Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hands Down Best Job Board Out There

Kommentare: I've been recruiting drivers for 10+ years now. I had it down to a science on when candidates were looking for jobs by the days of the week and times. I've used many other job boards before Zip Recruiter. I will never go back to those job boards and waste my money getting unqualified candidates again. Zip Recruiter is hands down the best Job Board out there and by a large margin. If you're not using Zip Recruiter for your hiring needs, you should ASAP.

Zip Recruiter gets you qualified candidates every time. Period. They post to multiple job boards for you outside of Zip Recruiter and you get what you pay for. Qualified candidates. You get assigned a Campaign Manager who works with you to get your job ad and location to where candidates are searching for them. You can create knock out questions on your ads so you don't get unqualified candidates applying which takes away valuable recruiting time. Being able to search for candidates is great too. The applicant tracking feature is also great as you can log all your activity with each applicant and make notes on your progress of hiring someone. This also helps your campaign manager see where they are at in fulfilling your hiring needs. I also like being able to rate candidates so I can hide the ones that I feel aren't a great fit or aren't qualified enough. Being able to pick and choose what kind of campaign you want to run is great too. If you want to get aggressive with your campaign, you can. If you want to scale it back for a bit, you can. You can boost ads to get more candidates and can also go with a standard campaign. The options are great.

I suppose the only con is that it is not cheap. When you run a campaign, you are given many options to the price best fits your needs. My industry is very competitive so I always campaign at a higher cost.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easiest Job Application site I've come across

Kommentare: Overall this software is a 10/10. I have never had any problems locating employment since I have begun my search using ZipRecruiter. I use this software to locate potential jobs I may be interested in to review requirements and jobs I want to apply to right away.

ZipRecruiter interface is super easy to use. From personal experience I can say ziprecruiter is reliable and a very legit job search engine. Compared to the other sites on the market, I have gotten more responses from submitted applications here than anywhere else. I like how applying is as easy as 1-2-3. ZipRecruiter has an amazing one-click apply function on the website which submits your resume automatically, saving you the headache of retyping or refilling out applications with the same information provided in your resume. The trending searches is also a favorite of mine because I can easily find jobs in seconds.

Honestly I feel if any changes are made to this software it would be more of a downgrade than anything. I absolutely have no complaints in regards to ZipRecruiter. I rave to all of my family and friends about the successes I have made since using this software.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Your insight is so very important to us! Thank you for sharing, and we wish you the very best of luck with your job search always! Please feel free to reach out to us for help at any time, at support@ziprecruiter.com. --TC

Facilities Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great but check the filters

Kommentare: Overall they do a very good job and I am always wondering how many people that my resume even makes it to. They say that employers "see" my resume but I don't know if they just get an email or actually read what I put. So you are never really sure if you are just spinning your wheels.

This is a great tool to see what jobs are available in your area or others. The description for each job is very good and I enjoy the estimated salaries that they publish.

One has to be very careful with the filters. If you are looking for a job in an area you may get jobs that are either months old because they are sponsored ads or you will get something that is 100's of miles away because it says the job is in the USA and not just your area.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thanks for your download and feedback, Chris! Please reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com if you have any questions. Our agents are available 24/7 and can show you how to view your application status, customize your job alerts, add references & a cover letter, and answer any other questions you may have. We are always happy to help! ~DW

malissa
Owne in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best software for any job

Kommentare: For. The price and what ZipRecruiter does, it is a very good price, easy to use, and they also send you suggestions to see if you like how they are doing as well as to see if your interested in the info the send you on your alerts.

Zip recruiter is the best job classified fsoftware. You just put in what your looking for and sign up for alerts and it sends you daily alerts. If you add your resume on it, all you have to do is apply with 1 click. Very easy to use.

I really didn't have anything that I did not like about zip recruiter. It has helped me so much to get clients to notice me and set up interviews. I love using it.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you for your valuable feedback. If you'd like to share any ideas or have any questions, please reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. We appreciate you! ~DW

Sarah
President & CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use but Quality of Candidates/Jobs Is Ok

Kommentare: Overall was ok. Found a couple of good candidates but not worth the overall monthly expense.

It’s fairly easy to use for both employers searching for new hires and for potential employees looking for a new job. Lots of additional features but they all cost extra money.

It seems as though people choose to use the 1- Click Apply feature so you’ll end up with a ton of applications where a fraction are even qualified. They don’t have a small package designed for new/small business. It’s either 3 listings for $250 or 10 listings for $250...not necessarily budget friendly. Also, the candidates are better suited for professional/salaried positions, not temps or hourly.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate your business and feedback! ~DW

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter is the number one recruiting application in the US.

Kommentare: It is a great application to use when looking for candidates. it does a turn-key job for you and it supports your work.

Easy to use, Support is great, cost of services is acceptable.

Sometimes there might be issues upon logging into the application yet this is rare to happen.

Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes Frustrating

Kommentare: I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Brian
Brian
Graduate in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip...

Kommentare: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hello Brian, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Camillia
Life Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Kommentare: Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies. You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do. And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Stacie
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zipidty

Kommentare: I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Stacie, We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

For me, ZipRecruiter features stand out and rise above the rest.

Kommentare: I am still evaluating the benefits, however, based on the features I have seen so far, and the ease of use - compared to the rest, it is currently the goto job search/employment application.

Like most job search sites, ZipRecruiter has the expected features for filling out a profile and uploading a resume. It does, however, have some really great standout features. The tailored suggested job notifications seem to really be in line with the types of positions that are appropriate based on recent searches or key-words. Far too often job alerts from other job search sites are a bit or way off-base from what the intended search goal is. The feature I like best is the notifications that alert you if your resume has been viewed, or if a viewer has given a thumbs up. Additionally, the metrics offered when a resume is viewed multiple times is great. For example, an alert may say "Your resume was viewed a second time - only 25% of applicants have a second view." I think this helps applicants keep a positive outlook and return to using the product. With other job search sites, after sending a resume, you are left in the dark. To top it off, this information is available whether you use the website or the ZipRecruiter mobile app. I use the Android version of the app, and the ZipRecruiter notifications are notifications I look forward to.

ZipRecruiter offers quite a full-featured job search product, and it is my favorite. If there was an area for improvement, I would say it is the references section. It would be nice to be able to either link to existing references and carry them over (for example via Linkedin) or copy and paste a reference with contact info for verification as an additional option rather than only having the option to ask for a reference.

Danah
Danah
Freelance Transcriptionist in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Making job applications a breeze!

Kommentare: If you are looking for a fast and easy experience for looking/applying for jobs, ZipRecruiter should definitely be the first place you look at! It is one of my favorite job search engines out there, as it allows me to look at numerous job openings all at once. Saving some positions to apply to later can definitely come in handy when I need to be somewhere else, but if the quick apply option is there, that cuts down on my time and with just a click I am all done.

I have used ZipRecruiter to search and apply for many jobs, not only for me but for my husband as well. Here's what I love the most about it: - The ease of finding a job and location using the search tool. - The positions recommendations it gives (which leads to many other potential positions I may overlook), even in nearby locations of the zipcode I input. - The "Quick Apply" feature which saves me a ton of time of not having to enter my information again and again. - The ability to check back and look at all the "Applied Jobs" I've applied to. This gives me a way to check on the status of my application. Most importantly, I am able to see if the employer has or has not viewed my application.

Personally, I don't think the "Am I Qualified?" button is very helpful. I've tried it before, but it would have me enter my email and yet I wouldn't receive anything. Also, many times I would get an email that says that ZipBot has a message waiting for me and when I press on the link to check my messages on my account, I don't find any. Even when the message icon is clearly showing me that there are messages waiting for me, I can never seem to find any when I press on it. Also, I used to get a lot of emails about job recommendations which would completely overload my inbox. Yes, I would like to receive job recommendations to apply for, but not the amount that I was being sent on a daily basis. I wish there was an option to limit those.