Über ZipRecruiter

Veröffentliche deine Stellenanzeige mit einem Klick auf über 100 Job-Sites. 80 % der Arbeitgeber, die eine Stellenanzeige einstellen, erhalten innerhalb von 24 Stunden einen qualifizierten Kandidaten über die Website!

Erfahre mehr über ZipRecruiter

It integrated well with our company email and was super simple to review and manage all the candidates. I have not used it in a while but will certainly use it when needed.

The "free trial" was such a dismal defeat and the other sites we used (Indeed particularly), that Zip basically was forgotten about on their own.

Bewertungen zu ZipRecruiter

4,0

ZipRecruiter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.943 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZipRecruiter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.943)

Susan
Susan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Did not find quality candidates

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Eddie
Eddie
Hospitality Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

Kommentare: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Eddie! Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter. Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements. As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance. Happy Hiring! Kind Regards, Tier III Support

Leandrea
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zip Recruiter Is Trusted

Kommentare: Zip is the best I really like it better than so many other job boards and sites.

Zip Recruiter has always been a very easy set up for recruiting candidates. I like how the website is not busy at all or intimidating.

I think seeing more automated tasks could really help to streamline the amount of time it takes me to recruit. I also don't really like the questionnaire questions for candidates. Few of them want to take those extra steps.

Alexis
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Find a Job on ZipRecruiter

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I liked that it was uncomplicated to search for jobs. There wasn't a large amount of information to fill out beforehand and there are many opportunities posted. It was easy to apply and I got several callbacks. I got much more interest than I did from other places like Indeed.

One thing I did not like is that it seems the recruiters are not properly vetted before creating posts. I did get quite a few spam calls/emails. Also, some of the job post information is not correct. There were several times when the salary that was offered did not match what the posting listed.

mylissa
owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

get way more than paid for

Kommentare: Ziprecruiter is super easy to navigate. and user friendly. I like that I can pick the certain kind of job I want and it generates a list of that category jobs. The price is a lot cheaper than competitors. I would definitely reccomend this software

Ziprecruiter is super easy to navigate. and user friendly.

some of the jobs were misleading and that got me a little frustrated

Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outsource your recruiting and save yourself time

Kommentare: Great -- we gave them a detailed description of what we were looking for and they delivered the candidates directly to our door.

As a manufacturing company, we're facing the same obstacles as everybody else in America right now -- finding and recruiting quality candidates. ZipRecruiter saved us a ton of time and just delivered candidates to our doorstep. We went from sifting through resumes to training and producing.

Not much! Maybe that the free trial wasn't longer, but that's an easy thing to gripe about :). Would recommend and use again in different companies.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7! Thank you, Tier 2 Support

Lisa
Lisa
Inventory Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best Site for Employment

Kommentare: very profession. It was also helpful by matching me with the job positions I am qualified for. Didn't have to spend a lot of time filling out every application for each job I had applied for. They give you a one click option which helped me apply for my job opportunities.

I loved everything about the site. From helping me make out a Resume to helping finding job openings that match my experience.

I couldn't find anything about I didn't like. Help with not having to fill out every application. Just had a one click option. Easy

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your job search. We are really happy you find the platform easy to use. Good luck in your job search and hope you find your dream job. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Danielle
Danielle
Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating implementation and account setup for Greenhouse ATS users

Kommentare: Overall experience with the system was extremely disappointing. I was unable to determine the effectiveness of the product due to all of the issues we encountered along the way.

I really enjoyed the resume search database. This was the only feature I was able to use without any problem. Unfortunately to due to the issues we encountered during account setup, we were not able to determine the actual effectiveness of this product as a recruiting tool.

My experience with the initial setup of our account and integration of ZipRecruiter with our ATS, Greenhouse, was extremely frustrating. We went through 3 different Account Managers in a 60 day period with 0 consistency of information with each new person. There were various issues we encountered with account setup and their ability to correctly scrape our jobs from our ATS. After starting this process in early May of 2019 we decided to part ways in mid to late August due to lagging issues with our account we just could not seem to receive a reasonable resolution for. Unfortunately due to all of the issues, we were never able to determine the effectiveness of the actual product. The platform has an algorithm that fine tunes its targeting of the "ideal" applicant based off your rating of applicants that apply. The more time you spend rating applicants the better targeting capabilities it supposedly has. The concept is great, however, for companies with a large hiring volume it becomes a time consuming feature to have to manage applicants in both an ATS and in ZipRecruiter.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with us, Danielle! If you ever need any further assistance with the ZipRecruiter platform or your ATS integration, please feel welcome to contact our dedicated customer care team directly. Best! --TC

Cerenity
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Navigate and User Friendly

Kommentare: Very positive experience with ZipRecruiter.

I appreciate all the different things ZipRecruiter offers. Job postings, The Ability to search for applicants using key words, messaging potential applicants and organizing data.

In ZipRecruiter I feel sometimes I may overlook applications. If an individuals resume doesn’t have a keyword I type in, I may not see their resume and pass over a great potential coworker.

Steven
Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

For what it's worth

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I had a pleasant experience once i was able to figure everything out

it was easy to use for the most part... Certain aspects where more customer friendly

Some of the aspects of certain things where a little bit confusing

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zip Recruiter for the win!

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can’t think of anything I don’t like about ZipRecruiter it’s been very beneficial to my work.I will experience with ZipRecruiter is being super positive and helpful.

What I like most about ZipRecruiter is it Ease And simplicity.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a big fan

Kommentare: Not great, it is a great sales organization but there are more effective and cheaper solutions.

It was extremely user friendly and flashy with it's design and layout. The customer advocates were knowledgeable and very quick to respond.

It was extremely expensive. Not only did you pay a regular fee you had to boost the posts so much that it was cost prohibitive and each conversation resulted in the advocate telling you to spend more money. When we were paying thousands and not receiving qualified candidates we pulled the plug.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience using our service. The last thing we want is for you to feel pressured into purchasing add-ons such as Traffic boosts in order to have success on our platform. I apologize if this was the experience you had while with us. You should not need to spend more and more money to have success on ZipRecruiter. However, making sure your ad is optimized and using the tools and features we offer on the website are keys to success. If you would like to try our service again at any point we would love to take the time to help you optimize your ads. Please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and would be more than happy to assist! Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Ikiera
Store Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Job Board review

Kommentare: I love the site so far, it doesn't give me all the features that Indeed does but it's still a really good site that has some really great job postings even some are better than Indeed's job listings but it could use some improving

I love how they have really good jobs and more options sometimes than indeed. It gives me more info on the jobs I'm searching and applying to. I also love the quick apply option which makes it easier for me to apply to jobs when I really found an interest and didn't want to go online and complete a whole questionnaire on my employment. I love how it gives me the pay range, the title of the position and a brief description of the job as well.

I don't like how long it takes to hear updates from employers. It doesn't show the employers responsive rate like how indeed does and it doesn't let me know how many people applied to the positions listed.

Scott
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Kommentare: Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you. Leticia, Tier III Support Customer Success Team

keisha
bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Application for Job Search

Kommentare: I've never had a problem with Zip Recruiter.

It is very simple to use once its set up properly.

if you applied for a job weeks or days ago, that job comes up as a suggestion in your current search. it wouldn't state you applied until you apply for the second time.I

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

We are always working to make improvements to enhance our users' experience! Thank you for sharing this, Keisha. --TC

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ZipRecruiter is the number one recruiting application in the US.

Kommentare: It is a great application to use when looking for candidates. it does a turn-key job for you and it supports your work.

Easy to use, Support is great, cost of services is acceptable.

Sometimes there might be issues upon logging into the application yet this is rare to happen.

Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes Frustrating

Kommentare: I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Brian
Brian
Graduate in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip...

Kommentare: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hello Brian, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7 Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Carlos
Entertainment Event Staff in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Job Seeking Website

Kommentare: My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

Ayden
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Program

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Samantha
HR Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Works Well

Kommentare: ZipRecruiter is a recruitment platform that works. I do get a decent number of applicants and have hired a good amount through them. Posting is easy, applicant rating is easy, and staying organized within the platform is easy.

I use ZipRecruiter as one of two main platforms for recruiting. The website itself is pleasant to look at, which is important when you spend hours a week looking at it. The process of posting jobs is intuitive and easy. I like the already created screener questions and the ability to create my own. Another great feature is the "Compare Your Compensation" pop-up that shows where your salary range falls on the bell curve when compared to similar positions. I also like the ability to have candidate alerts sent to any or all of the hiring managers; this helps keep us all in the loop. The "Quickrate" feature for quickly reviewing applicants is GREAT and saves lots of time. The messaging system is adequate, no issues there.

The one major negative with ZipRecruiter is that there is no way to pause listings; you have to close the job completely. It's a pain to have to close the job entirely while I'm evaluating applicants. While the "Duplicate Job" process is easy, a "Pause" feature would be so useful. Another feature that is lacking is the benefits section. Indeed has an extremely robust pre-created benefits list and it's easy to go down the line and check off which ones we offer. ZipRecruiter has only a handful and no way to explain any others, other than in the job descriptions itself. I also dislike that ZipRecruiter sends job postings to it's boards and THEN has you edit screener questions. It would make more sense to do it all prior to the listing being active. I've had no luck at all with the resume database and don't see it as any benefit at all.

Laura
Principal Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Job Board to Use

Kommentare: Awesome experience with user support and results. Technical recruiting requires the highest attention to detail in overall qualifications, and ZipRecruiter delivers both!

Simplified user experience and any time there is an administration requirement needed, the help-desk is always extremely fast!

All job boards experience unqualified applicants, however ZipRecruiter has the least amount of unqualified applicants in my opinion. I handle high-level technical recruitment and my experience has been great!

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

We're so pleased to hear this, Laura! Our dedicated customer care team is available 24/7 for your convenience and ease. Should you ever need any assistance with your account, we'll be here to help. :) --TC

Stacie
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zipidty

Kommentare: I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Stacie, We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process. If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful. Kind Regards, Tier II Support

Sara
Sara
Academic Advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hiring Process: Sticking with the old

Kommentare: This is a great tool to utilize for reaching other audiences but if you have strict hiring guidelines for posting, brand standards, tracking, etc, it may be better to stick with an already internal system for posting.

ZipRecruiter was a product that we attempted to use to post hiring opportunities outside of our normal HR pages. I will say that customer support was absolutely amazing at connecting with us and working with us when we encountered things we didn't understand or had posting difficulties. In our local area we unfortunately have a lot of jobs posting so this didn't work for us to reach the audience we intended for it to reach due to qualifications we required. Something that really stood out about this product is how mobile and device friendly it is. Unfortunately we have used sites or products before that aren't really accessibility friendly, but this was a dream for viewing on phones especially. You can also create pre-screen interview questions. This really helped us kind of eliminate candidates that were not good fits; it really helps as a pre-screening process so your ad or posting doesn't have to contain so much information or qualifications/requirements that it's almost overwhelming to read. This was very easy for our marketing staff to utilize with posting on social media as well, so that was a cool feature to use to reach other individuals outside of the immediate product posting where people would search for jobs.

The interface was hard for me to use personally just because we are so familiar with working with our own HR posting sites which already have pre-designed templates and brand-standard posting options. While this wasn't personally my cup of tea for a software, I did appreciate the job board options you can use. Rather than having a kind of physical job board for posting, you can search lots of options. It's easier to reach a larger audience, and applicants can use this to post multiple things at once or submit multiple apps at once.

Matthew
Matthew
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to feel productive

Kommentare: I used this app for a while and it is amazing how easy it is to apply for jobs. It takes maybe 2 clicks and your application is submitted. It makes me question the point of a lot of employer websites that have a 30 minute application process just to reply “we have carefully reviewed your submission and we have decided to explore other options.” It makes me frustrated knowing I spent so much time to find the HR department’s phone number of my employer from 6 years ago because I couldn’t submit the application without it only to receive the same denial letter I received from a ZipRecruiter application that took me all of about 4 seconds to submit. Which brings me to my next point: what good is an easy application process if I don’t get the job? For what benefit is it to a man to gain the world but lose his soul? No, seriously, though. I’m asking: is this truly a “better” job search app (for me) if I did not get a job from this app? It’s great to be “efficient” and all but the end result is what matters. I ended up getting a job elsewhere, without a job search app or recruiter or anything. so perhaps this app is good in other ways than getting a job, because in the end it only made me feel productive.

The ease of use for this product is like no other job search site I’ve seen; it optimizes your time.

It may be a bit unfair to evaluate an app based on my own success or failures (which have many factors), but it is important to note that I never got a job through this app.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We seriously consider all feedback and try to make our platform as simple to use and effective as possible. Sorry to hear you were not able to find a job through our platform. Looking for a job can be tedious and at times, frustrating. The last thing we would want to do is contribute negatively in your search. We want you to be able to find gainful employment! Our website has a ton of helpful tips for job seekers as well. Please check out www.ziprecruiter.com/blog for helpful hints and tips. If you need any assistance please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. Kind Regards, Andrew Tier II Support

Shelley
Shelley
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looking to Job or posting a job best site!!!

Kommentare: Overall a very positive experience looking for employment and finding employees. It is very easy to use yet sophisticated platform.

When looking for a job it is capable of helping you filter what you are qualified for or looking for per your previous job qualifications if you upload a resume. If you are looking for employees you can specify every detail you would like it to filter to find the perfect hire.

It cannot filter out people who are not the right match for the job or who are not in the right location occasionally. We would sometimes have individuals apply for GA that were in NY.

Antwort von ZipRecruiter

Hi Shelley, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com, available 24/7. Kind Regards, Tier II Support