The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates.

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Vorteile: The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Nachteile: This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

von ZipRecruiter an 23.7.2019

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates.

We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes.

Dionne
ZipRecruiter
Customer Care

For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip...

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Brian H.
Graduate
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Vorteile: As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Nachteile: ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

von ZipRecruiter an 21.8.2019

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7

Tier II Support

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing

Kommentare: Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Vorteile: It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Nachteile: For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

von ZipRecruiter an 21.12.2019

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you.

My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Ardittee N.
Hiring Manager

Kommentare: I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Vorteile: Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Nachteile: The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

von ZipRecruiter an 4.10.2019

Hello Ardittee,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company!

If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards

Tier II

Not a big fan

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
vp
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not great, it is a great sales organization but there are more effective and cheaper solutions.

Vorteile: It was extremely user friendly and flashy with it's design and layout. The customer advocates were knowledgeable and very quick to respond.

Nachteile: It was extremely expensive. Not only did you pay a regular fee you had to boost the posts so much that it was cost prohibitive and each conversation resulted in the advocate telling you to spend more money. When we were paying thousands and not receiving qualified candidates we pulled the plug.

von ZipRecruiter an 9.1.2020

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience using our service.

The last thing we want is for you to feel pressured into purchasing add-ons such as Traffic boosts in order to have success on our platform. I apologize if this was the experience you had while with us.

You should not need to spend more and more money to have success on ZipRecruiter. However, making sure your ad is optimized and using the tools and features we offer on the website are keys to success.

If you would like to try our service again at any point we would love to take the time to help you optimize your ads. Please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and would be more than happy to assist!

Tier II Support

Very convenient and helpful hiring tool

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Mark D.
Director of Operations & Data Management
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We generated a ton of interest in a position we had posted that required a unique skillset. Though we didn't hire from the pool generated from ZipRecruiter (we had an internal candidate emerge from an unexpected place), we did get several potential contacts and names for future positions.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and implement. We used the free trial for a one-time hiring process and we were receiving qualified resumes and interest within a few hours. The platform really is great at exposing the job to potential applicants at a scale we couldn't have replicated internally. The candidates it returned for the most part were qualified for the position we were trying to fill. It does a good job of weeding out some of the qualifications like education, previous experience, etc. In other words, if you had a job where a bachelors degree was required, you wouldn't get applicants who didn't list a bachelors degree in their profile. It was easy to cancel the service once we were done with our trial.

Nachteile: As with any AI type of platform, the results won't always be perfect. I'd say that 80% of our applicants were actually qualified based on their work experience. This is actually a higher rate than if we did the search ourselves but the volume of apps we received made this aspect a little harder to work through.

von ZipRecruiter an 11.12.2019

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We are so glad to hear you found the platform so easy to use and were able to get so many qualified candidates for your position!

If you should need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprcruiter.com. We are available 24/7.

Tier II Support

Outsource your recruiting and save yourself time

Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Metallabbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great -- we gave them a detailed description of what we were looking for and they delivered the candidates directly to our door.

Vorteile: As a manufacturing company, we're facing the same obstacles as everybody else in America right now -- finding and recruiting quality candidates. ZipRecruiter saved us a ton of time and just delivered candidates to our doorstep. We went from sifting through resumes to training and producing.

Nachteile: Not much! Maybe that the free trial wasn't longer, but that's an easy thing to gripe about :). Would recommend and use again in different companies.

von ZipRecruiter an 4.12.2019

Hi

We're so glad you had a good experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was easy to use. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process.

Tier 2 Support

Looking to Job or posting a job best site!!!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Shelley C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a very positive experience looking for employment and finding employees. It is very easy to use yet sophisticated platform.

Vorteile: When looking for a job it is capable of helping you filter what you are qualified for or looking for per your previous job qualifications if you upload a resume. If you are looking for employees you can specify every detail you would like it to filter to find the perfect hire.

Nachteile: It cannot filter out people who are not the right match for the job or who are not in the right location occasionally. We would sometimes have individuals apply for GA that were in NY.

von ZipRecruiter an 14.1.2020

Hi Shelley,

If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com, available 24/7.

Straightforward job engine

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Tiara H.
Server
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ZipRecruiter is a straightforward and easy way to find a new career and/or find employees for your business.

Vorteile: I've came across ZipRecruiter about a year ago when beginning a new job search. The search function allows you to narrow your job based on many factors I.e. location, industry, salary. This is a huge plus in the fact that you can eliminate any job that doesn't fit your needs. Another great factor is that ZipRecruiter will notify you if an employer has reviewed your resume. No longer do you have to worry if it has been seen or not.

Nachteile: The overall interface could be much cleaner and visually appealing. Neon green words can be hard on the eyes.

von ZipRecruiter an 13.11.2019

Hello Tiara,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. Sorry to hear that you did not find our interface to be of the highest quality. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve the website for all our employers and job seekers.

If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by emailing support@ziprecruiter.com. We are now available 24/7.

Very Clunky.

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
James D.
Very Clunky. Applications in app are difficult
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I didn't like this app. I still use it, but only as a search tool. If I apply to any jobs listed, I do it through the main companies website

Vorteile: I mean, it shows a lot of jobs, so that is cool. The jobs are easy to find and all, and it's easy to change search parameters

Nachteile: The application process is a nightmare. The app is clunky, it lags, and it isn't set up for modern cell phones.

von ZipRecruiter an 13.11.2019

Hello James,

Thank you for your review and I understand that you are experiencing an issue with the mobile app being slow and I'm glad to assist. Be sure that you have downloaded the most recent version of the mobile app as well as your mobile device's operating system. If you cannot use the mobile app, you can log into your account on your internet browser we suggest using Google Chrome.

Please keep in mind that the mobile app can only include job posts that have an application hosted directly by us (Quick Apply). If an employer has chosen to host their application elsewhere, the post will only be listed on the desktop platform (Apply Now). If this issue persists, please respond with a detailed description of the issue experienced, along with a screenshot of your view to our customer success team at support@ziprecruiter.com and we will be glad to help.

Zip Recruiter Gets Us Great Candidates

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Meagyn D.
Technical Recruiter
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Zip Recruiter for quite some time now and as a sub-contractor, it is important to find candidates that other firms are not finding. Zip Recruiter has come through for me multiple times in that aspect.

Vorteile: This software gives me access to candidates that a lot of recruitment firms do not have access to. The variety of candidates is superb and one of my favorite things is the preview of my search words that appear in the person's resume - that way i can see what context they appear in which helps me make a better selection.

Nachteile: I think maybe the relevancy of candidates that appear first could be better. i find good candidates mixed in to page 5 or 6 of candidates that are nowhere near what i am looking for. I also would like a salary search filter and US citizen and/or security clearacnce search feature . It could help narrow down 15 pages of candidates to 5.

von ZipRecruiter an 21.11.2019

Hello Meagyn,

We appreciate your awesome feedback about using the ZipRecruiter service for your candidate search and thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are receiving some great candidates on our site and we are always here to ensure your experience is a good one. We truly appreciate your business and I am submitting your product feedback to our team, thanks for sharing it. I understand the need to have search filters that will make it easier and at this time we currently have the screening questions you can add to your job ads so you can screen the candidates, at this time we do not have a drop down option.

We wish you continued success in obtaining great matches for your ads. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email support@ziprecruiter.com and we are available 24/7.

Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Nachteile: What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

von ZipRecruiter an 8.11.2019

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Eddie B.
Hospitality Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Vorteile: Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Nachteile: I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

von ZipRecruiter an 20.8.2019

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

Tier III Support

Good but not Great

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Beth E.
Owner/Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Vorteile: ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Nachteile: Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

von ZipRecruiter an 14.6.2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us!

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire!

If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience.

Tier II Customer Support

Sometimes Frustrating

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Administrative Assistant
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

Vorteile: the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

Nachteile: When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

Reaching better potential employees

Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Ashwin V.
Digital marketing specialist
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful. We hired multiple interns and ISA with this.

Vorteile: It is easier to post a job and add multiple tasks built in with the job description that helps us shortlist applicants easier.

Nachteile: Nothing in specific. I like it better than LinkedIn and indeed. Worked out better so far. Had better results with this.

von ZipRecruiter an 21.12.2019

Hello Ashwin,

We are so excited to hear that you have hired multiple candidates for the positions you posted on ZipRecruiter and thanks for your review! We know recruiting can be crucial and saving time is always good during this process, which is why we provide 24/7 service and make it easier to post jobs and screen candidates with our different free features you can use with the job ad. Its great you have used these tools to recruit. Thanks for choosing us over other job boards and we hope to continue to bring you the best candidates for your open positions. If you have any questions, we will be glad to assist you, just give us a call at 877-252-1062 anytime. Great day to you!

I love ZipRecruiter!

Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Chelsea H.
HR Assitant
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I love ZipRecruiter! The interface is extremely easy to use and appealing, everyones profile is very customizable, it's really easy and time effective when it comes to applying for jobs, and there's a vast range of positions listed. I've gotten multiple jobs through ZipRecruiter and I will most definitely continue to use them!

Vorteile: I love that you can customize your profile by adding things like references, desired salary, a photograph, achievements, etc. It's also really easy to use and the layout is very appealing. Nothing confusing about it! It's also soooo easy to apply to jobs with many of the applications being a "1-Click Apply". It can be so time consuming filling out applications with the same information every time, so I really appreciate that you don't have to do that with ZipRecruiter. It allows me to apply for more jobs in a shorter amount of time.

Nachteile: I think it's really cool that they have a "Suggested Jobs" tab, BUT the suggested jobs are sometimes not relevant. I've gotten job suggestions for positions that I'm not even close to qualified for.

von ZipRecruiter an 19.12.2019

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We love to hear that you found our platform and the features we offer helpful and easy to use!

We greatly appreciate you using us whenever you are looking for employment!

If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at support@ziprecruiter.com.

Zipidty

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Stacie J.
Server
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Vorteile: Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

Nachteile: I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

von ZipRecruiter an 15.1.2020

Hi Stacie,

We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process.

If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at support@ziprecruiter.com We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful.

Tier II Support

For me, ZipRecruiter features stand out and rise above the rest.

Bewertet am 2.6.2018
Director Of Technology

Kommentare: I am still evaluating the benefits, however, based on the features I have seen so far, and the ease of use - compared to the rest, it is currently the goto job search/employment application.

Vorteile: Like most job search sites, ZipRecruiter has the expected features for filling out a profile and uploading a resume. It does, however, have some really great standout features. The tailored suggested job notifications seem to really be in line with the types of positions that are appropriate based on recent searches or key-words. Far too often job alerts from other job search sites are a bit or way off-base from what the intended search goal is. The feature I like best is the notifications that alert you if your resume has been viewed, or if a viewer has given a thumbs up. Additionally, the metrics offered when a resume is viewed multiple times is great. For example, an alert may say "Your resume was viewed a second time - only 25% of applicants have a second view." I think this helps applicants keep a positive outlook and return to using the product. With other job search sites, after sending a resume, you are left in the dark. To top it off, this information is available whether you use the website or the ZipRecruiter mobile app. I use the Android version of the app, and the ZipRecruiter notifications are notifications I look forward to.

Nachteile: ZipRecruiter offers quite a full-featured job search product, and it is my favorite. If there was an area for improvement, I would say it is the references section. It would be nice to be able to either link to existing references and carry them over (for example via Linkedin) or copy and paste a reference with contact info for verification as an additional option rather than only having the option to ask for a reference.

Making job applications a breeze!

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Danah A.
Freelance Transcriptionist
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you are looking for a fast and easy experience for looking/applying for jobs, ZipRecruiter should definitely be the first place you look at! It is one of my favorite job search engines out there, as it allows me to look at numerous job openings all at once. Saving some positions to apply to later can definitely come in handy when I need to be somewhere else, but if the quick apply option is there, that cuts down on my time and with just a click I am all done.

Vorteile: I have used ZipRecruiter to search and apply for many jobs, not only for me but for my husband as well. Here's what I love the most about it: - The ease of finding a job and location using the search tool.
- The positions recommendations it gives (which leads to many other potential positions I may overlook), even in nearby locations of the zipcode I input.
- The "Quick Apply" feature which saves me a ton of time of not having to enter my information again and again.
- The ability to check back and look at all the "Applied Jobs" I've applied to. This gives me a way to check on the status of my application. Most importantly, I am able to see if the employer has or has not viewed my application.

Nachteile: Personally, I don't think the "Am I Qualified?" button is very helpful. I've tried it before, but it would have me enter my email and yet I wouldn't receive anything. Also, many times I would get an email that says that ZipBot has a message waiting for me and when I press on the link to check my messages on my account, I don't find any. Even when the message icon is clearly showing me that there are messages waiting for me, I can never seem to find any when I press on it. Also, I used to get a lot of emails about job recommendations which would completely overload my inbox. Yes, I would like to receive job recommendations to apply for, but not the amount that I was being sent on a daily basis. I wish there was an option to limit those.

Love ZipRecruiter

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Chad G.
Vice President of Sales

Kommentare: We have been using the solution for over five years now and they continue to make improvements and add new features

Vorteile: The admin / job creator section is extremely easy to use and it saves all of our current and previous job opportunities.

Nachteile: I don’t really have any cons. The company provides all the tools that we need to efficiently post positions and hire new talent so I would have to say there are really no cons regarding the solution

von ZipRecruiter an 16.12.2019

Hi Chad,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. It's awesome to see that you have had such a great experience using our platform for so long!

We greatly appreciate you using us for your hiring needs!

If you need anything, please reach out to our Customer Success team at 877-252-1062 or support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7.

Useful Resorce

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Tonisha A.
Administrative Assistant
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of access when looking to staff the facility. I can easily review resumes and find the best candidate for the establishment.

Nachteile: I haven't found any flaws in this product. It is perfect!

von ZipRecruiter an 14.8.2019

Hi Tonisha,

Thank you for submitting your review and your feedback is valuable to us. I am so happy you found the employer account easy to use and helpful when looking for new staff to employ and we do our best to ensure your experience is a positive one.

I also wanted to introduce you to a new feature called invite to apply, its a free feature you can use for each job you post and invite potential candidates to your job and its a great way to get the word out that you are hiring as well. It also has a matching technology that works in the background to learn what kind of candidates you are searching for on each job ad.

Leticia, Tier II Support
Customer Success Team

Not as helpful as I thought

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Amanda S.
Clerical
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While zip recruiter did help me find many job postings, the postings that came up in my searches did not always apply to the position that I was looking for nor did they necessarily apply to the search dates and I was therefor often shown postings for jobs that were more than a month old and would likely not even be available anymore. The site was not nearly as helpful in finding a job as I thought it would be.

Vorteile: ZipRecruiter is easy to use and it does provide a decent amount of employment opportunity postings.

Nachteile: My biggest issue with ZipRecruiter is the reliability of the employment opportunities listed. Many times I have seen job postings and clicked on them only to find that they were actually misleading staffing agency postings that were posted in order to lure people into applying for a job that did not exist. Also, I did often find job postings that did not fit within the search range that I had put in as far as the date of the job posting was concerned.

von ZipRecruiter an 2.1.2019

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for the time you've taken to provide us with your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear of any less than pleasant experience while utilizing ZipRecruiter for your job search.

We do aim to provide our job seekers with the most relevant search results possible. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to provide some helpful tips to get the most out of your job seeker profile!

Please feel welcome to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com at any time.

If you feel you have come across a job ad that may be against our terms of use, please contact our Trust and Safety team directly at trustandsafety@ziprecruiter.com. They will look into this and get back to you regarding these matters.

We wish you the best of luck on your job search!

Tier III Support

Absolutely Useful Tool

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Amy P.
Supervisor Customer services
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are solving the problem of having questionable employees who show up and then not being able to perform the job, and instead are getting highly qualified candidates that end up being one of our most talented employees.

Vorteile: I love the ease and overall the navigation of this software and how I can easily use all the tools to help implement finding good, talented individuals to come work for our company. So far we have had a good batch of employees come through, versus before when we used other candidate search engines, we kept getting some questionable individuals. Overall this is definitely worth the bang for your buck.

Nachteile: Overall I did not find any cons, the only con I can think of is the price point. But I would highly encourage you to look past the price and consider the options and talent it would bring to your company.

von ZipRecruiter an 8.11.2019

Hi Pamula,

Dionne

If it's free, its ME!

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Shaun P.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of the best sites I say to look for work out there that gives the user the ease of clicking and splitting. Looking for a job is stressful enough and you need to market yourself out there by putting in those applications at a larger scale. I highly recommend this site. Get your job search/hunt done in 20 minutes!

Vorteile: For one, the fact the site is absolutely free and has no strings attached when you are sending out applications. It is a stress-free website that has a user-friendly interface making it much easier to make customizations to your account, without searching everywhere. When you are out looking for a job, you don't want to waste so much time on ONE application, when let's be real, we need to put out 20 or 30 to get considered. This site actually allows you to click and split!

Nachteile: Some of the ads can be annoying getting you to apply to some marketing agency. But just make sure to really read the description before clicking.

von ZipRecruiter an 12.12.2019