Über Geelus

Cloud-basierte POS-Software für die chemische Reinigung, Kleidungsänderungen, und Schneider-Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Geelus

Low cost , user friendly , excellent technical support.

No negative points about the software but the only thing is that when I switched I wasn't able to bring historic data.

Bewertungen zu Geelus

4,9

Geelus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Geelus bereits verwendet?

Hadis
Hadis
Business Owner in Australien

Owner / Manager

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

rocio
Founder Director in Mexiko
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Costumer Service

Kommentare: Im liking it a lot. Im nervous because is a lot more that I use to pay. But I belive its worth it. Thanks for helping me set up my store.

Your costumer service is great, probably without him I would have quit or would not understand all the capabilty of the software. I think it has everything.

The interface, I think i could be nicer and more friendly. And that is not in spanish, my team suffers a bit. I would love if in somewhere it would appear your analytics of the store, what you have sold, new clients, returning clients, order average, etc.,That was the think that i liked more of shopify, its analytics and the way they present your sells at the home page. Also you need to be owner to have permits to add items, I think that should be more personalized.I would like that my employees can set up most of the things, In shopify also they have that, i know here aswell but probably it could be more specific.

LYNDA

Excellent Features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can honestly say, I have had no issues with Geelus. Support has been friendly and helpful, the program is pretty easy to figure out (I'm not computer Savvy!!), Payment is straight forward, easy to navigate or customize features. Training videos are great!

Everything we needed was already built and it's super easy to customize. No set up fees and free trial period really helped. New set ups take time to sort out and input everything. Also, Our business is complicated as we have 3 separate services in one shop. Since then, we have added more staff and we needed more administrative control.

There is not anything I don't like at the moment. My only comment would be a more sleek modern 'look' would be cool.

Kendra
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Customer support is a pay feature, welcome to the add ons, little disclosure on prices of add ons

Kommentare: The new platform looks much better than the old, but the lack of customer service transitioning is terrible as well as, being told if I wanted to talk to someone personally that was premium support and was available for $59/ month. THe original platform would have been fine to stick with but I was also being forced into the next level of because of the number of clients which was why I considered the new platform. I have had over a 3 year span. Forced up to a level not justifiable for a small business. In particular because using the program was costing me time not saving me time. Time away from my production.

the polished look and feel of the platform for my business and the nice clean neat receipts for my clients.

the lack of customer support (it's a paid feature, yes you read that right you have to pay for customer service of their product!) the lack of "small print" regarding their pricing.

Iffat

Problem solver

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with Geelus. It's exactly what I was looking for.

The system is very convenience and my customers are giving me great reviews about the text messages I send them for their orders. Now my invoicing is very professional, my appointments are automated and customers love the reminders. The entire system is great!

The appointment cancellation is not supported yet but they promised it'll be there soon.

Thomas
CEO in Norwegen
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A versatile system that adapts to your business, not the other way around

The most impactful feature for our business was the structure of how items and services are set up to show all necessary information on the orders and on the tags. The structure is able to handle dry cleaning, laundry, tailoring, alterations and shoe repairs all at once! Which eliminates room for error. Customer service was very experienced and fast. The transition over to Geelus went so smoothly that I didn't have to lift a finger! Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

I actually found out about Geelus before Cleancloud, but I chose cleancloud because Geelus' design and branding seemed old (no offense), so I went with CleanCloud. I think Geelus needs a new logo and a refresh on the interface! I also tried Cleantie for a month and it seemed nice but it doesn't come close to Geelus. I wish Geelus would have an open API!

Anita
Co Founder in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

100% Recommended

Kommentare: The support is extremely communicative and helpful in solving problems and answering queries, supporting ourselves and our franchisees. Some of our franchisees use the system to track the productivity of each employee, manage corporate accounts, quote on complex jobs and others use it as a sophisticated cash register – in our business one size does not fit all and Geelus provided that adaptability.

Alter- It is a franchise chain of 22 Clothing Alteration and Dressmaking stores located throughout metropolitan Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, Australia. When we set up the franchise business in 2002, we formed a relationship with a point-of-sale supplier, who offered a program owned in the USA. In early 2020, we were informed that the US Company had changed hands and that we had 6 months to find an alternate POS supplier. This major crisis led us to finding Geelus. Our early conversations with Geelus were focused on ensuring that our franchisees would be given considerable freedom in running their own business, setting their own prices, and managing their own reporting and information demands. As a Franchisor and Head Office we wanted access to all the information, but we did not want the management function of each system to be our responsibility. We specifically wanted to “liberate the franchisees to achieve what they each wanted from the POS beyond the minimum functionality of writing a ticket and customer collection of garments. Geelus immediately understood what we wanted and then were very proactive in working with us and our franchisees to deliver the outcome.

Change is always challenging, and many of our franchisees had used the previous system for many years. Adapting was a challenge but Geelus were supportive, in particular, the support team, in Australia. Our only regret is not switching sooner...

LeVernon
Owner, Seamstress in USA

What I Needed!

I am a one-person home-based business and I love that Geelus gives me the ability to automate many of the tasks I was doing manually such as scheduling and confirming bookings, sending order completion s and messages and sending invoices.

I would love it if Geelus could integrate with my Google calendar.

Camela

Great System for our Laundry Shop

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Happy with the experience coming feom another system not catered for laundry. The support team is also very helpful in guiding us

It’s versatile, easy to use and it caters to most of my reporting need. I can design product easily

Probably the interface needs a little bit of updating

Julia

Very impressed!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very easy to operate, intuitive software. Also online tutorials and ability discuss and solve any issue with customer service live rep.

None so far. i have not found anything negative.

Joey
Owner in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional look to my business

Kommentare: The benifits is defenitely the professional look on the till slips.
The detail of every item is important to us and with that Geelus is the best program to use.

The till slips for customers, stores and non priced slips. I use it every day, its eady to implement, easy to use. Customers love the professional look of it..

The quotes snd invoicing part was missing. Still I dont know if my client receive the quote email. There is a receipt/delivered message missing on quotes and invoicing. That would be nice to have as well as in the messaging part. Further it is easy to use.

mark
owner in UK

Great for Dry Cleaning, Clothing and Laundry companies

Kommentare: First class. Its literally changed we work for the better

This software has made my life so much easier. We are able to run a very smooth operation with great features for the customer, my staff and management tools. Geelus regularly update it features and listens to its customers suggestions. Highly recommended. Their customer service is excellent, often replying to emails in minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great asset for this company

none that i can think of after 4 years!!

Malreene
President in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer

Kommentare: So far it's been working great. Customer service is great and person on the phone is nice and easy to work with :)

How it simplify what I do. Geelus makes managing the jobs simple. I've been in the industry for 20 years and I've been using Count Master 4000 on Windows 98. But my windows was crashed and I lost all my 20 years of data! After looking at other programs there were too complex and didn't fully reflect what I do. When I found Geelus, my prayers were answered. It's simplifying everything and makes managing my work a lot easier. I love how calendar shows me everything in a nice visual way!

The cons is not having a phone number to call. But so far I've always received a call when I requested it. Regardless now I'm never paying for upgrades or lose my data.

Jeremy
Founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software coupled with an outstanding staff

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely pleasant. The team has the best customer relationship manager out there. He makes sure to get all my questions answered. He is responsible and extremely responsive in meeting deadlines and solving urgent matters.

I love the simplicity and use of Geelus and also the fact that is in the cloud. The team continues to push out new features and I like that the system continues to evolve, as my business does. Coming from tailormax (which is outdated and terribly run software), I appreciate that the Geelus software is new and cutting edge. They understand the needs of their customers and will go to great lengths to achieve their happiness and satisfaction. The system is very easy to use once you get set up properly.

I think the software can continue to get more advanced but I am absolutely confident that the team at GEELUS will do what it takes to get there. I am looking for more management and oversight ability across my multiple locations. More advanced reporting as well.

Ariss
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lifesaver for a super unique industry - shoe repair and leatherwork!

Kommentare: Great! Fantastic customer service. Since I started using Geelus all my headaches around custom management and timelines have faded. Highly suggest

Geelus is easy to set-up in a super customizable system. We are such a unique industry that there is no 'base price list' to import from anywhere. Geelus allows us to set up new items easily and change them whenever we need.

Setting up the printer used to be challenging, but they updated the system so now it's a breeze.

Elena
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Absolutely Loving it!!!

Kommentare: Geelus has one of the best customer service I've experienced in the last 4 yrs I've been with the company!
My questions are always answered and everybody has been nothing but patient and very professional!
I've never experienced any time pressure or been brushed of!..
I can only speak of high volume and absolutely recommend this company to any new and old businesses!

Easy to use and navigating throughout the system!

Getting used from old to new system!... Time will get me up to dated and I have a great team helping me with this new system!

Udayalakshmi

Great service, great software

Kommentare: Overall it has been great experience and customer support has been available every time I needed it and really friendly.

I just did an SMS marketing to sell Masks for coronavirus and I was flooded with customer calls and I loved it. Great user friendly and customer support.

It would have been great to see some videos on each and every functionality but unfortunately, it's only in text format and sometimes I have to reach customer service for more information.

ANGEL
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect fit for my business

Kommentare: I love working with Geelus especially their customer service team. Top notch!

I love that it is very intuitive. Very easy to use and friendly. I fell inlove with it when I started using it.

The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't call someone for help. I need to submit a ticket and be called back.

Angela

New Geelus

Kommentare: I could not run my business efficiently without Geelus

The New Geelus is more streamlined and powerful. The helpdesk was really speeding responding to my questions and stayed with me until the issue was sorted. I have total confidence using this software as I have been using the original version for many years. Thanks Geelus!!

There are no cons that I have experienced.

Lina
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and best customer service

Kommentare: Great system makes running my laundromat very simple and everything is organized.

They are always available when we have questions or need help with anything they get back to us right away when we need them, My account manager is alway so willingly to help and very knowledgeable and patience to guide us thru the system.

No issues with the software, we get everything we need.

Lee
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software & best supporting staffs for tailoring & dry cleaning services

Kommentare: I always have excellent experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from New York is awesome! ( he is very professional & dedicated to his job in helping us every time I call ) .

low cost , user friendly , excellent technical support

I have been using Geelus for more than 5 years , Could not think of any Cons .

luigi
Tailor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Geelus is great for your business.

keeping everything organized and up to date with orders coming in and going out. customers love the text messaging alert feature when orders are ready.

geelus is always updating the program to make better and easier use for everyone

Ian

Great product.

Kommentare: Very happy. Would recommend to all. Support of technical staff of the new software is excellent.

Makes tracking orders and payments from our clients quick and simple to process.

Would like in the future to be able to access reports on who we have sent an SMS to and when.

Hamid

Geelus is excellent software

Kommentare: Geelus' customer service is excellent, interface is modern and easy to use.

It's easy for my employees and myself. Great software

I don't have any complaints. The great software I've ever used

Adelia

Wonderful software to use

everything was easy to use and the system had a great lay out and the support system was wonderful

I was scared to try the new upgraded system at first but the support system made it so easy. Yeah!!!!