Über Insightly

CRM-Lösung für wachsende Unternehmen, um neue Geschäfte zu gewinnen, Kundeninteraktionen nach dem Verkauf zu verfolgen und Projektlieferungen durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Insightly

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Bewertungen zu Insightly

4,0
3,8
3,9
4,0

Insightly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 644 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Insightly bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Vice President business development in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable CRM with the features you need

Kommentare: Has all the features a business needs like ease of use, robust reporting & customizations without the high cost that comes other well known CRMs

The ease of onboarding & use. Ability to customize without having to use a developer

Nothing. All the features we needed, Insightly has.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Features of communication

Kommentare: A very wonderful experience and still like you

Insight features a comprehensive feature set, and is easy to use, making it a popular choice for companies looking to streamline their operations and drive growth.

Difficulty integrating other systems....

Nancy
Program Specialist in USA

Insightly Works GREAT for our Org

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We have evolved from the early days of our organization and Insightly has evolved with us. As we learn its capabilities, we continue to find functions and create objects that increase our efficiency every day.

We have used Insightly for 8 years now and it has been so user-friendly to build our Program database. From the customizable fields to the reporting features, it does everything we need for it to do. Insightly has helped us to streamline our processes, making our mission easier to manage every day. And the reporting features have allowed us to provide every kind of data to generous supporters who in turn donate to our mission.

To get some of the features we are using today, the cost has increased significantly.

vor 6 Tagen

Hey, Nancy! It's awesome to hear how Insightly has been rocking it for your organization for 8 years! Sounds like we've managed to truly partner with your team in building and managing your business. Streamlining processes and making your mission more manageable every day? That's what I call a win! Thanks for sharing your experience—it's super helpful for folks looking for a CRM that can keep up with their growth.

Nathalie
Customer Care Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful & inexpensive CRM system for growing businesses

Kommentare: Overall is has been satisfactory although, some details that need improvement can turn things into a much better experience.

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.It does not take much time to get used to all features and to understand how the features work.The best part of Insightly, is the customer support is very responsive and always follows up on requests.They also helped us all the way to achieve our goals as a company.

Some parts of the software need more work and also new features like Service has too many glitches and some functions do not work properly even though have been revised and "fixed" many times.I wish it was more seamless to work with.

Ethan
VP in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Competitor Product

Fairly easy to setup. The adoption rate is slow because a lot of apps are not available for it especially in an industry that is newer.

Objects do not talk to eachother making reporting extremely difficult

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fairly reasonable CRM for a small business

Kommentare: It's a fairly easy to use platform for a company who doesn't need the complexity, cost and extraneous functionality of something like Salesforce. However for some of the tasks we need it for, there are often gaps in the UI and areas where the documentation is severely lacking. The support team are slow and very unhelpful, often trying to push professional services rather than resolving issues.

It's pretty easy to use for the most part so less technically able staff can use it with relatively few issues.

The documentation is quite lacking and mostly quite outdated. Their support is extremely poor and is often used as leverage to sell professional services.

Antwort von Insightly

Hello Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Insightly. While I'm glad you've had some success leveraging the CRM due to the price point and simplicity, I'm sorry to hear about your challenges with support and documentation. If you're willing, I'd love to gather more information about your specific case and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Holly
Manager in USA

We love Insightly

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Ease of use. Easy CRM tool. We are happy with the services and options.

We haven't found a con as of yet! We are happy.

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A fair CRM tool but needs some improvement

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

1. Good UI 2. Works in less bandwidth 3. Easy to operate 4. Flexible product team

1. Relatively expensive 2. App is not optimised 3. Should work according to clients’ workspace/ availability 4. Should have AI integration

Michele
Account Manager and Exec Admin in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Insightly is Great!

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

The visual simplicity and the ease of use for end users

Ramp time to understand how to best use it to get what I want done.

Jake
Jake
Global Marketing Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good option for SMEs

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A good value option for SMEs- it will cover the basic functions you need and enable you to run basic marketing campaigns but won't give the added functionality of the more complex options out there. At the same time, it is priced quite low at the entry level so may fit your needs!

It covers all the bases- customisation, data import and export and all the basic features you would expect and I found it intuitive to use

It is lacking in some areas- automation workflows for marketing campaigns, and lead scporing on the entry level offer

Michelle
Business & Marketing Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Allows us to grow into our needs

Kommentare: Great! It suits our needs perfectly.

It can be used in simple form or allows us to enable more features as our needs grow.

There are certain limitations with customizability, but Insightly often addresses these and rolls out features updates.

Kevin
Sr Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Insightly is sales incite.

Kommentare: Very positive and strongly recommend to other users.

The self-served ability to customize our pipeline by service offering.

Service after the sale to help us understand the other suite of services that we are not using well or at all.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Insightly Review: A Comprehensive CRM Solution for Your Business.

Kommentare: Generally, Insightly is a very much respected CRM programming that can be an important resource for organizations hoping to really deal with their associations with clients more. While there are a few possible disadvantages, for example, restricted revealing capacities and the expense of the product, numerous clients track down that Insightly's scope of elements, customization choices, and convenience make it a significant expansion to their tool compartment. Assuming that you are searching for a CRM programming that can assist you with smoothing out your business connections, Insightly is certainly worth considering.

Simple to utilize: Insightly has an instinctive point of interaction and is not difficult to learn and utilize, in any event, for colleagues with almost no involvement in CRM programming.Hearty highlights: Insightly offers a scope of elements that empower organizations to deal with their associations with clients, including contact the board, project the executives, and deals mechanization.Customization choices: Insightly offers a serious level of customization, permitting organizations to fit the product to meet their particular requirements.Mix: Insightly incorporates with an extensive variety of other business devices, including email, showcasing computerization, and venture the board programming.

Restricted detailing capacities: While Insightly gives some fundamental announcing and examination highlights, it may not be pretty much as vigorous as some other CRM programming choices.Cost: Insightly can be costly, especially for organizations that require progressed includes or have bigger groups.Expectation to learn and adapt: Similarly as with any CRM programming, there might be an expectation to learn and adapt for colleagues who are curious about the product or CRM best practices.Client care: A few clients generally disapprove of client care, especially around reaction times and the nature of help gave.

James
Director in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and love the to-do list!

Kommentare: I like this program. I really do. I mean, that to-do list is so handy not only in theory but also in practice. The features make the program so easy to use and the fact that there is support on hand to explain any issues that the training videos did not cover is such a big bonus. We’ve had times during training where we were unsure of the functions, but one quick call to support cleared everything up. We feel like pros! However, the cost almost negates the good features. We are a small business and it’s difficult to justify the cost when there are so many cheaper or free CRMs available. Maybe they’ll come out with a small business version that isn’t quite as expensive but has the features you need to run your day-to-day tasks.

I absolutely love the to-do list. It makes it so much easier to assign tasks to my employees. I always prefer to have tasks written down to verbal tasks, so this program helps so much in that aspect. I also really like the clean, efficient look to this program. It makes it very easy to use and is not as cluttered as other similar programs. I loved the training videos that helped my employees learn the ins and outs of the program. The fact that there is tech support readily available is also a plus. I hate having only email or only phone support available, but Insightly has both!

It’s rather pricey. The free version does not provide all of the features that make this product worthwhile over the competitors’. To get all of the features, you have to pay more, which makes sense, just not for small business owners. The fact that a higher plan is required to forward emails is a big minus. It’s something that almost all businesses need but paying the amount for the professional version is not necessarily a cost that can be justified. I believe that if this program were a little bit less expensive it would be more useful for small and new businesses.

Aaron
Bau, Selbstständig

OMG!!!

Kommentare: My business wouldn't run without it. I have too much to keep track of and it now stays all in one place.

Everything! There is so much here that makes things so much more organized! I have a virtual assistant that keeps it updated and I just roll through every day and continue with the projects. I'm in the field and upload pictures in real time that tie together. Projects run smoothly with all of the contact info for all of my subcontractors is right there in the project. My favorite feature is that insightly creates a unique email for every entry and I can CC: that email address whenever I email a client or subcontractor and it automatically stores under that entry. I can link projects to contacts and files and notes, and organizations. I can't say enough about this software! Oh yeah, automations and auto creation of tasks based on stages in the project. I create activity sets that automatically create and assign tasks with start dates and due dates with the click of a button. SUCH A TIME SAVER! Integration with my Google Drive, integration with my calendar, integration with my Quickbooks, integration with...... ..... ......

It has so much to offer that it can be a bit overwhelming to set up, but they offer a setup service. It works just great.

Elysha
Admissions Manager in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing but trouble since March revisions

Easy to find videos on how to update/organize general sections. Everything is pretty self-explanatory so heavy training was not needed when I first joined the company using this CRM.

Slow and very unhelpful customer service. Extremely poor functionality, navigation, and organization. Many bugs.... Then a severe lack of help in fixing said bugs. There is no number to call, and if you need help you can only speak with a general customer support member by scheduling a call, and only after expressing dissatisfaction, you are never put in touch with the technical team. I don't have the time nor willingness to become Insightly's tester by constantly reporting new issues, which then are either slowly to never resolved. There have been so many issues since the March updates, our website and other tools don't function properly because fields were renamed. Renaming and deleting tags rarely works, or you have to do so a few times in order for it to stick. Writing notes or emails - you can't bold, italic, or cross out text nor backspace/delete normal (screenshots already provided). My manual labor has increased ridiculously, and frustrations rise every time a new bug is found since the old ones are still an issue. It's hard to create proper reports since contacts/opportunities are separate items. There is no one to call to walk you through something if needed. I understand the price is lower, but I don't feel my company gets what it pays for anymore thanks to all these issues. I'm an extremely frustrated user... who is losing customers and gaining a lot of work and headaches thanks to this CRM.

Rion
CoFounder in
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awful Customer Service Responses

Kommentare: I'm going to start this out by saying that I am the CMO for a SaaS company; one that builds a retail CRM. I am imminently qualified to speak on this particular subject. I did not subscribe to Insightly in the interest of that company (another I own), but I am more acutely aware of the challenges that these companies face, than most. Because of that, I'm also more likely to be more forgiving, in the event of a bug. That said, this may be one of the worst customer experiences that I've had in years. We faced a problem with spam coming in through Insightly's web form (as implemented on our Word Press website). Now, spam is not Insightly's problem, yet they build a tool designed for the collection of customer data, so it's a problem they're bound to have some experiences with. Per the company documentation instructions, we set up Google's reCaptcha (as is part of our best practices for building any new site) for controlling the problem. It didn't seem to be working, though. After further investigation by both our internal front an back end developers, we discovered that Insightly was not sending our token to Google for approval. When confronted with this information, multiple Insightly staff parroted back to me that it essentially wasn't their problem. When we pointed our customer service rep, Dan, to the insight.ly article which said at the bottom that you can add reCAPTCHA to a page to stop spam submissions, and he looked at that and said, "Well... We never PROMISED it would work." Seriously? When I asked to have their engineers speak to my developers to attempt to figure out what was going on here, we more or less got more of the same, from several different customer service reps. When sent proof of the mistake, we were again told that it was not Insightly's problem. We weren't asking for much. Developers make mistakes. It's okay. It happens. It was the absolute refusal to deal with a verified issue with their system that really left a bad taste in our mouths. As of today, we are still waiting for a response. Am giving it 24 more hours and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.

Easy enough to use for small business owners, if you can see your way out of getting tons of unsolicited spam.

Responsive customer service that doesn't seem well informed to deal with anything beyond the most basic of questions.

owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and it's very affordable

Kommentare: Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

We've been using it for 5 years. Small Retail online/brick mortar for customer follow up. 3 users, it makes it easy to follow and get updates about tasks. the gadget that interfaces with gmail is convenient.

My staff that are in their 20's say the new UI is confusing and harder to use, so we stay with the older UI. The side bar chrome extension was suppose to make things easy but after trying it for a month my staff avoids it. Customer service is mediocre , they only wanted to help if I were going to upgrade to a higher level. I wanted to fist resolve over 700 contact dups. They said I had to do it manually! Emailing - Bcc'ing insightly each time I send an email seems so old style. When I get a rely the email does not go into the same thread, seems to me that is standard now a days. I've been using it so long I know what it's missing so we take extra notes or have links from the email in the notes so other staff can see or find the thread.

Regional Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM software that promises ease of use, but just can't seem to deliver

Kommentare: Insightly's CRM software has been essential for our sales reporting and tracking requirements.

The dashboard interface is convenient and graphically easy to navigate, and it is an attractive interface. Some of the sections are simple and understandable by anyone first using the software.

It is difficult to generate reports unless those reports have been pre-configured. To generate a new report requires a substantial amount of input in fields which are not easy to understand. Though the dashboard is easy to understand and navigate, many of the other opening pages are not. And it offers some very confusing pop-ups, such as in "Projects" it asks you to "Check out the Kanban view for projects" without explanation of what exactly the "Kanban" is. Additionally, if you enter a sales lead, it is very difficult to convert it to an "opportunity." Also, when you create a new contact and associate it with an existing company or account, you wold expect it to give you the option of importing the account's address and phone numbers to the new contact's fields -- but it doesn't, and you have to enter those again. Finally, I do wish there were more "help" menus (question marks) surrounding some of the entry fields that you could click for an instant explanation or guide.

Walter
co-director in USA

my review

Kommentare: coordination of our efforts. we have raised our planning horizon to 2 or 3 weeks out. We do a significant amount of USPS mailings through the year, approx 15,000 letters. Insightly has ignored the problem and has left it up to us to plod our way through a process they could drastically reduce.

Connectivity of all its functions. Speed of accessing data

Too many pebbles in the shoe! They move on with the sizzle, but ignore the steak.

Kevin
President in
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Potential, Lack of Foresight

Kommentare: In general, the product is easy to learn and use. It has the potential to be great with just a few changes, but the programmers don't see the possibilities.

Great cost. Fairly powerful CRM system and reasonably intuitive to use.

Whenever you push events from your Google calendar to Insightly, the Insightly calendar makes it private with no display of time, so nobody else can see it. It just disappears for everyone else. Likewise, any event you put on Insightly marked private doesn't show on the calendar as busy. It just disappears for everyone else. So, this bug makes the calendar essentially useless for showing team member availability and for scheduling. It also prevents other scheduling app integrations from functioning properly. Tasks are simply Events that don't have a start and end time. Events should act just like Tasks and be reported the same way. A simple solution is to scrap Events altogether and simply take the code used to create beginning and ending times on Events and apply that to Tasks as an option. The Task reports and all its functionality are great. Events is a little better, but generally poor. It's not needed if the features of Events are simply added to Tasks. This would make managing tasks and events in projects incredibly easy and much better than now. Right now, you have to use another program to manage simple workflows because this is so inadequate and inflexible. To fix this and make it far better only requires a couple of simple tweaks. Project management is not great. They haven't figured out the advantages of drag and drop.

Tim
Tim
Voice Over Artist / Owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Insightly was my runner up when picking a CRM. The automation looked awesome.

Kommentare: What I wanted to do would be more work in Insightly, but for a lot of businesses, this one is it.

Insightly is a great contender in the small business CRM market. I had looked at many others (there are a TON of CRM out there), basing my criteria on integration with accounting software, ease of managing client information, and ease of managing client projects. Unfortunately, none of the CRM I looked at has strong integration into the accounting software that I ultimately went with. Insightly seems to have some great automation to help out with managing projects, but where it got beat out was the managing of client information. Since a lot of my business is conducted through social media, another software beat it in ease of integration with those applications.

As with some of my other reviews, I don't find much not to like with Insightly. It does what it does very well, it just isn't as integrated into social media as some of it's competitors. If I were doing less prospecting and research on clients- such as if I had a business where people were coming to me to get something made or repaired, then Insightly would be the winner. As it is, I spend most of my day finding prospects to put in the pipeline, and that would be more work with this product.

Jackie
Executive Director in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

InSightly for Non-Profit Use

Easy user interface The InSightly University provides lots of quick, well made instructional videos Free for a limited number of users Great for tracking grants, related documents, & timelines

If you have over a certain number of records the platform begins to charge a fee - this would be fine if there was an easy way to delete "records". For example, if I'm working on a grant that is finite and generates 200 "records" -- if I only desire to keep the final project and do not need the records generated along the way; I have to go in and delete each one. As a non-profit with a relatively small budget, this is a great tool, but is too time-consuming to go back and individually delete. Right now, we are a small growing non-profit. I would pay for this service eventually but cannot do so at this time. So freeware platforms will end up with my business now where InSightly delivers on quality - affordability isn't there.

Eliot
Director of Business Development in USA

Good CRM for small business. Easy to use - Easy to import lists

I've using Insightly for years. It is a very easy process to import prospect lists. Since I am the main user in my organization I've been able to use the basic functionality without needing the reporting and audit capabilities. Easy to cc outgoing mails to the prospect listing. Simplicity is the biggest benefit for Insightly. Anyone can import without needing IT support. Search function is incredibly simple. Setting follow up is a click and done.

If I don't set up a next step or follow up for a prospect, it is easy to lose track of the prospect forever. I don't use the formal opportunity function as I found it easier to keep track of progress by setting unique follow up listings.

Katy
Katy
Owner and Principal Consultant in
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Insightly - great offering

Kommentare: I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360. I really like Insightly but there are some limitations versus Solve which are making me think twice. I can only customize 25 fields in contacts when I need more - SOLVE has unlimited custom fields. The other great thing with Solve is that you can give a contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need. Another advantage Solve seems to have over Insightly is that you can share a "project blog" in Solve with an external person such as a client. That's fantastic when you want to be able to show your client how far along a project you are. Instant access. You can also operate all your gmail from directly inside Solve - total integration. That said, Insightly looks better to my eye and has unlimited storage. I think if you could get up to speed with SOLVE on the other items, you'd be at the front of the pack and I would be IN for sure.

Unlimited storage Intuitive Great gmail gadget

Falls short of full webmail integration Only 25 custom fields - too few for my liking and no ability to have subsets of custom fields No ability to share a project with a client

Antwort von Insightly

Hi -- Thanks for the feedback. I just have a couple questions. What is your use case that requires more than 25 custom fields? I ask just because for most of our customers 25 custom fields is plenty. Also I don't quite understand what this means 'contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need.' I'm not sure if you are applying a tag at the contact level or the field level. At this time, we don't have the ability to share a project to your customers via a portal. With regards to manipulating your gMail, did you check out the Insightly gadget which works with Google Apps gMail? If you would like to discuss further or would like additional clarification, please feel free to email laura@insightly.com. Thanks