Great CRM

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Hector F.

Vorteile: We used Insightly for many years as our primary CRM. It was a great, cheaper alternative to something like salesforce, and allowed us to capture and retain valuable client information for our sales team.

Nachteile: I would have liked a stronger duplicate checker that would prevent us from creating duplicate accounts.

Everything you need, in one place!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Austin J.
PPC Manager - Account Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Insightly is a great All-in-one tool to help you manage your business. This CRM can do it all. I like how we can keep all of our clients and leads in one place. As well, we can have tasks for day to day operations to be able to stay on top of our work. The amount of things you can do with insightly is incredible.

Nachteile: With all of the things that are possible with insightly, it can be a little overwhelming when you first start to use it. But, after practice, it becomes very easy to use and navigate.

Simple CRM for Small Business

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
John J.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Insightly is incredibly easy to set up and implement for a small team. The ability to combine CRM and Project Management is very useful.

Nachteile: Learning curve for non technical people is difficult. There are a couple of extra steps involved for each operation that could be streamlined for new users.

Free for 2 Users... Great for startups!

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Owner - Online Business Developer

Kommentare: Was FREE to try forever, Almost worked for our business. Shame we couldn't use Gmail aliases for emails

Vorteile: Gmail integration, Forever Free base plan to trial the software. Integrated flawlessly with my accounting software. Up to 2500 records for free is a blessing.

Nachteile: No support on the FREE plan, but what did I expect for FREE. No access to using Email Aliases from my Gmail account on any version of this software was the eventual killer for me!

Insightly

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this is a solid CRM system that offers a great Project Management piece with it and at a great price. I am a Salesforce Consultant with some experience with Dynamics 365 and I personally am considering Insightly for my home business should it continue to grow to a point that I need a CRM.

Vorteile: Insightly's price point is far more palatable for smaller companies than the larger and more well known CRMs like Salesforce and Dynamics 365. This alone makes it a great choice. Add in the robustness and flexibility of being able to create custom objects, fields and creating workflow automation, this should elevate it close to the other CRMs. It is simple to setup, implement and train users to use and can often have an organization up and working effectively and efficiently in a shorter time frame than some other CRMs. Definitely worth a look!

Nachteile: Because this app is slightly less well known, it may not offer as many third party application add ons or integrations.

Worth the Trial

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Anndriene B.
Finance Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really only needed assistance with streamlining email communication within my team so, I did not keep the software but I could see Insightly working for someone seeking a complete overhaul for similar tasks.

Vorteile: Insightly has a number of functions that it can assist with and when trying to get organized, that's comforting.

Nachteile: I has use for some functions and not for others because there was so much that the software took care of.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018