Über PayScale Suite

Die PayScale-Vergütungsmanagementplattform hilft Unternehmen zu bestimmen, wie viel sie ihren Arbeitskräften zahlen müssen.

Erfahre mehr über PayScale Suite

Difficult user interface - not intuitive. Not good comps available, so data meaningless.

Bewertungen zu PayScale Suite

4,0
3,8
4,0

PayScale Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayScale Suite bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie
Senior HR Generalist in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing team offering great data to help remain competitive with out compensation program

Kommentare: All of our comp data in one place. We have employees in other states and PayScale comp experts helped us create labor markets for each area we have remote staff. This allowed us to have salary ranges applicable to those locations to ensure we were paying them relative to the COL vs. the DC market.

We have 125 jobs in our company and we were able to match all but two with this one system. These two were very niche to our industry and company so we are very pleased with that. The data is very comprehensive and made our salary structure review project very easy.

Some customization for us to be able to upload specialized job details would be helpful. We may find that other companies in similar industries have jobs that are hard to match.

Liam
Manager Remuneration and HR Analytics in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use remuneration review software

Kommentare: Curo has helped us to put our remuneration review process into the cloud. It has helped us to cut out the multiple versions of excel review sheets going back and forth, and has provided a clear and easy to follow audit trail as to what is happening, and what has happened in previous review. It also makes it very easy to manage the process and see which managers are still to complete their reviews, so we can follow up with the relevant delinquent reviewers efficiently.

Easy to use and set up. The constant save feature has helped a lot of our managers who have had some poor internet connections avoid losing their work. It's highly configurable, and easy for admins to get around normal issues that occur when conducting remuneration reviews e.g. more people being added/moved/changed last minute, managers going on leave unexpectedly etc, all while having a really robust audit system.

The system was mainly really intuitive, the only slight drawback being that the filtering system is slightly clunky to use for first time users. However, you can see the logic in setting things up that way, and it's still very easy to learn so it's not too much of an issue - it's overall extremely easy software to use.

Antwort von PayScale

Thank you for your Feedback. We are pleased to see that the benefits of the Curo tool are being seen by your end users as well as making your overall process easier. We are increasing our end user manual portfolio, so it is good to know that filters may be a key topic to include to help your user with their experience.

Nichole
Hiring Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not Reliable

Kommentare: We started out on the original PayScale product, it worked ok but it took literal hours to load and occasionally data from api pulls was miss matched. We were told that to fix this we should upgrade to the new Insight Lab product, which we did of course at an additional cost. The interface was faster but the reports were still unreliable. The response was to upgrade to the new PayFactors product to fix this. We declined as it didn't meat our customization needs, the sales man was not able to answer any of the questions we posed to him, and ultimately we weren't willing to pay more for a product again just to fix the unreliablity of the product they sold us. A year later we are still experiencing issues every review season, they asked to meet about our issues. I told them three times at least that we would meet but do not try to sell us PayFactors, we aren't willing to continue going through the pains of a data migration just to pay more and continue to face the same issues. Of course they came to the meeting with a sales pitch for PayFactors and were surprised that we weren't interested in their "generous" offer of the new platform at the same price. The point was made that there is a trust issue at this point and there is no reason to continue trying the newest, latest, greatest product when nothing has worked as promised yet.

There is versatility, it takes into account things that deviate from the normal duties and requirements of a role.

It is not reliable, data doesn't update appropriately, the sytem is slow.

Janine
User in USA

Know your value - it's invaluable!

Kommentare: Self confidence, a vision for where I want to aim my career, and an abundance of resources.

From gaining confidence in your current job, embarking on a promotion, to looking for a new job... this is an invaluable resource!! Knowing your worth can be liberating and empowering. It can also give you the much-needed boost to get a certification that would significantly increase your worth. The career advice and informative materials on Payscale are a huge bonus to really get a grip on the current employment climate. Things are changing at a rapid pace and even if you start a new job now, chances are high that things will be very different in a few years if you are looking for a new opportunity again.

I was a little weary of having to put my current company's name in my report because I am part of a VERY small team and they would know it is me. I still get good information from the site without having a complete profile.

Sparsh
Sparsh
Sr. Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One perfect tool for any HR dept.

Kommentare: I am using using software since last many years and can say that it is a totally reliable and trustworthy tool for the dept. Very much happy with the software.

PayScale Suite provides the right level of data, Assembles a modern compensation strategy and structure and communicate compensation with confidence. Forestall costly turnover and ensure pricing is accurate for every job. Rich in unique features and totally friendly tool to work with.

Only works on Desktop and Laptop, Android and iPhone/iPad platforms are not supported.

Deborah
Human Resources Business Partner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Dissatisfied Customer

Kommentare: Utilizing the software is great! The customer service in trying to talk to a person was terrible. They don't answer the phone. If you want to talk to someone they do not get back to you. If you get a person they lie and tell you that they will call you back and never do. The CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS! I needed some additional service and had to go elsewhere to get it, because the customer service department failed to get back with me. Their webinars, they rush you through them as if they can't wait to get to finish and get you out of their hair. Another company I worked for we used Payscale exclusively and could not ask for better customer service. That is why when I came to my current organization, I recommended them for here. They must have received their customer model from a 4th world country. Get better customer service and answer your phones with a human being. I promise they do not get back with you.

The ease, functionality, and over job reviews

Does not allow you to put enough information in regarding the job duties and not enough job titles

Aimee
Aimee
OD/HR Professional in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used payscale to price positions as well as to benchmark my own compensation.

Kommentare: Its a helpful tool whether you are looking to price out your 'worth' in consideration of a potential job offer, or you are looking to bench mark positions within your organization.

It's a great tool--they have an impressive amount of data from which they are pulling results. It's one of the more impressive salary tools out there because it takes into consideration factors that other tools are not - such as level of experience, region of the country, how much education you've had, and drills down even more specific than that. You can price by a job title if you are a recruiter or other HR professional or you can price out a potential offer for a position for which you've applied as a potential candidate.

While it seems to drill down specifically enough to differentiate between the non-profit and for-profit sector, I don't always agree with the results for my region. From my 15+ yrs experience, they seem to be pricing certain positions in the non-profit sector a bit lower. Perhaps they need to survey and add more non-profit data.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Employees and Administrators

Kommentare: We were looking for a robust solution that would take us away from using excel for our annual bonus, equity and compensation cycles. With this solution, we found it. Feedback from our management team has been overwhelmingly positive in a tool that was intuitive, easy to use, but also gave management added visibility which many of them were craving. The overall implementation was smooth and thought out. We had a very tight timeline to execute in, but the team accommodated and we were able to launch the tool within our given time frame with no issues.

-One of the more progressive tools we reviewed -Intuitive UI and easy for managers to navigate with little / no instruction or guidance -Managers liked the ability to drill down within the teams to see what allocations are being made -Easy for administrators to navigate and review the organization -Implementation team was fantastic to work with and were able to translate all of our needs into the end product -Flexibility of the tool to add / distribute funding, move budgets / employees, etc. proved to be very easy to do within the tool -The team delivered on what was promised

No cons thus far with the tool - overall, we have been happy with the end result.

Staatsverwaltung

I learned where I could be from information about my position, education, and experience

Kommentare: I was able to see where I ranked in terms of salary among people in my region with similar titles. I could possibly use this in future salary negotiations, but I think I would need a good bit more proof to really make my case.

PayScale showed me where I ranked in terms of salary and benefits among people in my region with similar titles and backgrounds.

It relies heavily on keyword matching, and people who have similar titles at different companies could be performing vastly different functions. It would be nice if they included some responsibilities in their questionnaire for a sanity check.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Huge help

PayScale has helped us build pay ranges throughout our organization. We now feel like we have a deeper understanding of what the pay should be in our different locations.

Not a con necessarily but we have several jobs that are hard to match up correctly. Our industry is very specific and pays more with certain experience.

Jordan
Compensation Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MarketPay works well, Insight Lab is TERRIBLE

Kommentare: We implemented the payscale platforms (insight lab first then moved to MarketPay when we realized how bad the Insight Lab product is) to store all of our external salary surveys in one place. We are able to run analytics off of the data directly in the platform. We previously housed all of the data in excel worksheets, so this has removed the need for massive spreadsheets.

The MarketPay product is easy to set up, create and pull reports, and manage from and administrator perspective. The UI is pretty basic without any bells and whistles, but the product works well to store compensation data and to report off of it. Ad hoc pricing is great for pulling data for new roles.

The MarketPay platform UI is pretty dated, but I don’t believe that takes away from the product. The Insight Lab platform is terrible for anyone who needs to price more than 50 or so jobs. The amount of manual work that must be done to match each job is ridiculous, and I don’t know why anyone would think the process is acceptable.

Kim
Mgr, HR in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We use it for our annual merit reviews. It accommodates most of our expectations - easy to use, multiple countries. And then it provides the letters we need to communicate to our staff.

From a user standpoint, the tool is very easy to use - just like a spreadsheet. As the administrator, it meets most of our requirements.

In V3, as the administrator, I feel like I had to go to Curo to make many of the changes, corrections or updates. While they were prompt in doing so, it would be easier if I could do certain things myself.

Antwort von PayScale

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy to see that the Curo tool is meeting your needs for your Merit reviews. One of the advantages of the V4 platform over V3 is the easier configuration settings and back end usability. We can certainly look at showing you have to do some of the changes within the V4 platform when you move across this year.

Sam
HR Manager in UK
Bankwesen

Annual compensation tool for global FS firm

From a reward professional's perspective the product is very customisable, has excellent reporting functionality and fully meets our needs. From an end user perspective it is also easy to use and we have received very good feedback from managers across the business. The support we receive from the vendor is first class - they are very responsive, flexible and really understand our business and our requirements.

Like any product of this nature there are some limitations but these are generally very small and have no impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our year-end cycle.

Jeremy
HR Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung

Review of pay-review system from a global Professional Services firm

There were many things to like about the service and product offered, but to list a few: 1) CuroComp is a simple tool that does exactly what it is supposed to do and it does it very well. There is no superfluous functionality. 2) Having come from a position where the annual pay-review was a very manual, labour intensive process, Curo enabled us to make the transition from spreadsheets to online system easily and quickly (engagement to roll-out was 4 months). Feedback across the organisation has been very positive - including at our Executive Committee level. 3) The team are fantastic. They were always on hand to answer questions and solve any problems.

Whilst the system is in its infancy, there is still room for improvements, but the team are pro-actively seeking to improve the software by asking for client feedback so that future iterations will meet their needs.

Andy
HR Manager in UK
Rechtsberatung

Existing customer in the UK

This provides a clear method to collate, accurately record and manage compensation decisions across our business in a simple and effective way, allowing our compensation experts to focus on just that rather than being wholly wrapped up in processes (albeit valuable proceses but not value add). Curo are a very friendly team and are easy to work with, offering a fast growing and developing software solution.

You will probably find that you need to improve your own processes and your own data before being able to utilise the full functionality - we did and still are!

Meg
Payroll and benefits in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good information as a base

Kommentare: I'm not very impressed since there is no way to determine where the numbers come from or how many it is based off of.

I think this gives a good idea where a position is valued as a starting point. I think more information is helpful.

I don't like that the information in totally accurate for all positions nor do I believe that it should be taken as gold. It's a starting point. Not the end all, be all. What is the value of the employee? Not what is everyone else worth to everyone else!

CHRISTIAN
VP of Human Resources & Finance in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PayScale is a necessary tool to know what market value pay is for professional roles.

Kommentare: The ability to use real data in order to estimate market rates for pay. This accuracy proves necessary for anyone in HR or an employee wanting to get a better idea of financial brackets for their roles.

PayScale helps you determine market rates and is a great help to any HR Department and employee. I find it to be fairly accurate to current marketplace pay rates and it is a trustworthy reflection of the current pay scale. If you need to gather supporting data and information on pay rates, this is a good source.

It can be a little one note, but it is targeted for a specific purpose, so it cannot be faulted for that.

Victoria
Senior HR Business Partner in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Maitland Implementation 2015

Kommentare: Likes Best
There are many things that have impressed us about Curo - here are the top three:
- The system itself - it is extremely flexible, simple to use and user-friendly.
- The implementation process - we were guided by Curo throughout the project and they did a fantastic job making it as stress-free as possible
- The service - customer service at its finest! Every question we asked had a positive response, nothing was too much trouble and even when things changed after the system was built it was never an issue to make amendments. The team at Curo are approachable, friendly and extremely knowledgeable, not only about the system but also about running compensation/remuneration reviews in practice.
Likes Least
There is nothing specific that we disliked about the product or vendor, in fact we were impressed by how flexible the system was and the team at Curo were always willing to implement our suggestions for improvement where ever practicable.
Recommendations
Make sure that you are clear about your process/requirements and ensure that you do extensive testing prior to implementation. Be open / flexible and use the knowledge and expertise of the Curo team.

MARY
Global Payroll Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Curo's Team is very responsive

Kommentare: Experience with staff and platform was positive.

Their team worked diligently with us on an aggressive go live date. Their staff were very helpful as we worked through issues and found resolutions through UAT instances. It's important that clients thoroughly test their data.

Managers are missing the ability to indicate when they have reviewed certain recommendations. For Sr level management which everything rolls up to, it makes it difficult to pick up where they left off in the process. Something to think about.

Antwort von PayScale

Thank you for your feedback. We were delighted to work with your team through your project, and agree with your data comment! Identifying recommended/non recommended employees within a review is something we are evaluating within the tool, so will keep you updated.

Musik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great global solution to transition away from spreadsheets

If managers are used to excel, the learning curve in transitioning to Curo is minimal. It's intuitive and straightforward to the end user.

Our setup scenarios can be complex and thus requires a lot of dependence on the Curo staff. Hopefully in the future we will be more indepedent.

Antwort von PayScale

Thank you for your feedback. Happy we were able to provide a reliable. global alternative to spreadsheets! In regards to your second point, this is definitely something we can look at during your next review. A wider range of training options is on its way for clients that wish to have more control with their systems.

Foy
Vice President in USA
Öl & Energie

CuroComp Meets the Mark

The simply system functionality with intuitive features and the customer service attitude of the CuroComp team. The customer service is outstanding. The configuration stage was led by a subject matter expert who knew the system and the compensation function. We often would ask her opinion of what is a best practice and she delivered the advice on target. The customer support person was very responsive and delivered on requests with amazing speed and professionalism. The overall process met our objective by facilitating an organized and effective annual compensation process. Both HR and operations were pleased with the system and process.

No dislikes the service and product fully met expectations.

Margaret
CFO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor data, poor interface, poor service

Kommentare: I barely used the product; tried to terminate in 2019, was told that I could not (not true). Just terminated last year of contract, getting charged $800 to terminate. Payscale has no commitment to customer success.

Nothing - could not find one redeeming feature.

Kimber
Copywriter in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Finance blogger uses PayScale almost every day

Payscale is a fantastic site because you can use it to see how much you should be earning at your job. Otherwise how else can you find out how much people in your industry are making? I use payscale to figure out how much I should charge for a job and as a finance writer, I use payscale's survey research all the time to help me write articles about all kinds of careers.

I really like that PayScale uses surveys to gather their data because then you know their numbers are the actual salaries of real people across the states. But some of their careers could use more survey data than they have.

Tony
Materials Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PayScale

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayScale is wonderful and useful.

What I like about PayScale is that I can see what my compensation for my job should be. PayScale tells me the average wages for my job position.

There is no least about PayScale software. PayScale tell me what salary should my job be during the interview.

Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Curo Review

Intuitive and straightforward to use and can be customized to meet the requirements of your focal point and bonus program.

We were told the software would have a workflow approval functionality when we signed the contract but the development of the functionality was delayed so we never had it in the version we used for 3 years.