Über IXACT Contact

IXACT Contact ist einfach zu erlernen und zu verwenden. Die Software verfügt über einen professionell gestalteten und geschriebenen Immobiliennewsletter und erstklassigen Support.

Erfahre mehr über IXACT Contact

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie IXACT Contact bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Daniel l B.
Daniel l B.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

Kommentare: My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.

With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Mohammad A.
Director - Broker of Record in Kanada

IXACT Contact- Review

Kommentare: Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Customer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.

1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

Joe L.
Broker in USA

Excellent Features, Poor Customer Service

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This has been frustrating and expensive on my side and clearly Ixact is not prioritizing the issue. I dropped them from 2 stars to one since it's been a week since I last asked for help on a new round of deletions (after tech said the problem was fixed) and have not heard back. I’ve recommended Ixact to other brokers in my local association and now I’m publicly warning everyone away. It’s a shame – I’d think this would be an easy fix but I’m also thinking it’s not being looked at closely enough.

For how I run my business the Ixact Contact systems works very well. The ability to annotate client communications with prospecting updates is very nice and the "Keep in Touch Coach" lets me have reminders pop up at specific intervals for specific clients depending on how often I want to be in touch. The ability to customize "Activity Plans" to track transactions or client interactions is also very useful.

Starting this past summer Ixact has been deleting my contacts randomly and for no apparent reason. Since Ixact syncs with my Google Contacts it’s deleting them in Google, too. One day I have a contact in my phone or Gmail system and the next I don’t. I’ve spent hours talking with various Ixact tech people and no fix is working. They even suggested it was something on my side – possible but highly unlikely - and they’ve also said things that make it clear others have this same issue. I manage my tech well and the deletions are very specific to Ixact. I’ve asked Ixact tech to review logs and show me what’s happening but they’ve not done so. As a result, I’ve also spent many hours rebuilding my Gmail/Google contacts so I can function normally. I’ve stopped the sync between Ixact and Google now permanently to stop the problem, but that means I need to double enter contacts if I want them in both systems.

Eric P.
Realtor in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great and easy to input information

Kommentare: Customer service has been very good, email newsletter has been very easy. input of prospecting or client contacts is very easy to do. Ease of use is great and I'm happy I made the move.

I love the ease of entry of clients data and information. allows easy access to see all of the important information on one page when I'm calling a client i.e. spousal, children, address, email and phone numbers. I don't have to go clicking on other pages to get this. This is main reason I move over to Ixact and I'm very happy I did

I'll like to see a page where I can see my transactions and potential transactions easily and with totals instead of having to create a report to see this

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Eric, Thanks for your great feedback! We would strongly advise you to give our Customer Support team a call when you get a chance. We can be reached at 1-866-265-6990. Thank you!

Tricia T.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This was IXACT(ly) what I needed!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Their customer service was great while exploring the option of using this product, easy to set up, easy to use, I can't complain. I truly have had a great experience with this product.

I have used old CRM's in the past and this one far surpasses them. It is easy on the eyes, user friendly and easier to navigate. you can customize your goals and track your progress along the way. The touch follow-up system helps retain my past clients in a meaningful way. Birthday and special date reminders help me create connections with my clients. The monthly newsletter is an added hands-off touch. Great product and am glad I made the switch!

Since setting up the system I have not had any problems and cannot think of anything I would like to change. All in all a great product!

letztes Jahr

So great to hear your awesome feedback, Tricia!

My use of IXact Contact

Kommentare: Support has been good and seem to be available when I need them. I have used several different CRM products and this one seems to be easier but not necessarily intuitive for some tasks as I mentioned. Merging duplicate contacts can be confusing as well. But I love the auto emails and made for me newsletters....and that I can customize each month if that's what I want to do.

It's easy to download contacts from all other programs and devices. I love the automation of the email blasts.

Finding a particular client or list of clients is not intuitive. There are too many steps to go through for this process. I'd like to be able to see my list instinctively when I ask for a particular group. I needed to call support to help me find this. I prefer to learn by doing rather than videos. Just not a fan of that. More live classes would be helpfulSu

vor 7 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for the great feedback. It is great that you were able to reach out to support when you were facing difficulties with the CRM and we encourage you to watch any of our Youtube tutorials on our Youtube channel to help you along the way!

Irvin m. B.
Irvin m. B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you need a CRM try this one.

Kommentare: I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

Shane K.
Team Leader, REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ixact Contact for Real Estate CRM needs - great product at an affordable price!

Kommentare: Their customer service is fantastic! My overall experience has been very positive with both their team and the use of the product.

That it allows us to easily capture our leads from other sources to concentrate them into a single database. The ease of handling various tasks and the dashboard helps to get on focus.

There are always things that can be improved... A little more integration into being able to capture emails into contacts and capturing social media interactions would be helpful.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Shane, Thanks for the great feedback! We are working on improving and updating all of our features, so you should see those roll out sometime in the near future! :) Thank you!

Michael T.

One of the best CRM's for Realtors and Real Estate Agents

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Always so helpful when I call or email.

Great CRM if you have tried them all which I had.

Nothing that I have not liked, great CRM

vor 12 Monaten

We appreciate your great feedback, Michael and we are so thrilled IXACT Contact is working out for you! :)

Jim H.

Love this app!

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use and capturing from other platforms

It can at times be complicated. That's why 4 stars not 5

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jim Thank you for your awesome review! We hope to give you a hand with any issues you are facing. Please give us a call at 1-866-265-6990 so our Customer Support team can help you out. Thank you!

Jennifer H.

How I feel about IXACT

Kommentare: 4/5

Previously I have raved about IXACT Contact to other Realtors because of the price and what you get. The included website looks professional, the CRM has many capabilities including lead capture and automated campaigns. However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

Antwort von IXACT Contact Solutions

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are using IXACT Contact and are committed to making sure that you receive the best possible service from our team. We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the imports, so we have taken the liberty in spot-checking some of the contacts on your most recent import. There seemed to be no issues with this particular import, but if you can contact Customer Support with specific details, that would be most helpful. Our Customer Support team may be reached between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and may be contacted at 1-866-265-6990 or via email at support@ixactcontact.com. We hope to hear from you soon and get these issues resolved ASAP.

Elizabeth S.
CEO/Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the money!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the ability to track how many closings we've had and how many contracts we have and how much potential business we have in the pipeline. I like the monthly newsletter and being able to upload documents to a specific contact in order stay organized. My experience has been positive. I like that they continue to come out with new products and seem to listen to their customers as to what we want and need to run our business!

I think for the money it can't be beat. I like that it also offers a website with ability for IDX and a monthly newsletter.

The ability to have different auto responders when a lead is automatically input would be great. Would like the ability for automatic texting after the initial automatic text and for those clients you manually input instead of only for those that automatically go in the system.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your great feedback Elizabeth! Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you face any difficulty with the system.

Cori E.
Sales rep in Kanada

LOVE it

4 letztes Jahr

This software allows automation with a personal touch. It keeps my drip campaigns going with and without video embedding. I can slice and dice the info the way I want. It's great that it's all in one place. I wish it would integrate video a little beter, but I have workaround

A bit hard to manage the HTML - find that it can be difficult to get the look of an email the way I want it I find some of the added features makes it too expensive.... the social media add on, the text add on... etc. I

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Cori, Thanks for giving us this helpful feedback. Our features are designed to help you gain business and promote your personal brand as a real estate agent. Add-ons are there to help you further expand your online presence and market yourself. But, if you settle for the basic package that we provide, it's just as helpful to your real estate business! :)

Peter K.
Broker/Owner in USA

Long time user of IXACT

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very pleasant experience and attentive.

This program keeps me focused and productive. I couldn’t operate & manage my Business and clients without it. I find it to be the best in the business and recommend it to all of our agents for maintaining & building their business.

The scheduling of showings should automatically feed into the IXACT calendar. A feature I’ve suggested a couple of years ago.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product and for being a long-time customer of IXACT Contact. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve our product. Please reach out to our support team with any suggestions on how we can improve our product and be on the lookout for updates as well! :)

Michael R.
Agent in USA

Keeps me on track

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: IXACT Contact has enabled me to keep in constant communication with my SOI and leads. It also reminds me of tasks and holds me accountable to keep in communication.

I like the ease of use of the many features of IXACT Contact. This system has everything I need to stay on track with my leads, past clients and SOI. I can track my business and IXACT Contact holds me accountable. The monthly e-newsletters are very well written.

For me, there is some difficulty and confusion when working in the "properties" tab.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review and we appreciate you using IXACT Contact! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team should you face any difficulties with the system! :)

Douglas H.

CRM for Realtors

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had an old CRM that wasn't designed specifically for real estate transactions. I spent a lot of time developing timelines and email templates. Now, I can enter a lead into Ixact Contact and have them assigned to a drip campaign or follow up in the matter of seconds instead of ten minutes. Things are streamlined and moving better now a days.

There are many features that are designed specifically for real estate; e-mail drip campaigns, transaction timelines, e-mail templates, etc. I don't have to spend time creating content as it is already at my fingertips.

The mobile app could be better. It is clunky to maneuver and could look more like the computer interface.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Douglas, Thanks for using IXACT Contact. We really appreciate your honest feedback and we will constantly be improving our features, including our mobile app to best suit the needs of all of our valued customers! :)

Martin M.
Sales representative in Kanada

Time management saver

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For me and my business it’s the best fit!

Love the monthly news letter. Great Canadian content. Love the ease to customize monthly or just let it go out.

Anything I didn’t like I suggested as ideas for upgrades. They have implemented changes.

vor 12 Monaten

We are so happy to see this awesome feedback from you, Martin!

Jason E.
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing, just amazing!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was in a panic when choosing a CRM and so when I did I hastily narrowed it down to two, I tried both trial versions and was blown away at the capabilities of the software for the value.

This software is so easy to use that literally anyone could do it. It's features and benefits are user friendly, self explanatory and the few times I need customer support they went above and beyond any expectations.

I wish that the marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters were a little more polished vs. the inexpensive look they have HOWEVER that being said they are more than adequate to get the job done and they have definitely brought me business.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for your great review!! We are happy our newsletters are helping you bring business. We are striving to make improvements to our current content and will hopefully meet more of your needs in the future! :)

John S.

Best CRM and Touch Product on the Market

Kommentare: Fantastic Investment

This CRM has all the features needed to stay in touch with your current, past and future clients. Its easy to learn and highly effective. It doesn't over task you for functions not necessary for Rain Maker. You can goal track, track you income and future income opportunities with easy. I highly recommend you implement this CRM as soon as you get into the business.

There are still functions that I'm not using, so that's my fault not your fault.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your great feedback John!

Bobette F.
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ixact Exceeds Expectations - Great Value

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great customer service - always! The system is a great value in comparison to other CRMS. The future will have integration from inception of lead through to closing; currently we have many other softwares we have to use: MLS Property Search, the writing the offer or listing property -- it does not integrate with a forms library. The transaction piece is still a nightmare in this industry, Preclose is a great software but again, we have to enter the name of the client again! And then it is housing all the documents (our company now uses Skyslope.). Im thinking Lone Wolf or SkySlope will end up being the winner. If I can find a CRM to integrate with a forms library, that would be helpful.

I like the integration with my other devices

Hard to track family members birthdays Hard to use mass email - photos need to be resized; text often mis-aligned - very clumsey. Does not track phone calls weekly Does not integrate with my website It does not integrate with zipforms No closing transaction piece.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your great feedback Bobette! We are always trying to make improvements to our features. Please continue to reach out to our Support team with any questions you may have. :)

Steve P.
Realtor-Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

IXACT Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used contact management software for over 15 years- was a strong user of ACT but they did not keep up with technology so I had to switch

Like the feature of tracking sales and dates- follow up on active contracts- The monthy newsletter is worth the price of the product

The calendar would work better - to difficult to schedule appts with clients notes- the mobile ap

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Steve, Thanks for your feedback! We strongly suggest you reach out to our customer support team with any concerns regarding appointment scheduling and client notes!:)

Nancy L.
Broker, Realtor in USA

Great CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very happy with the product.

I like Ixact Contact for it's ease of use. It has many features that I want in a CRM

I do wish it flowed better between the contact and the transaction. I feel I am constantly having to switch between separate records to do what I need with each transaction

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Nancy, Thanks for your feedback. We suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team to ease your use of our CRM.

Kisha L.
Real Estate Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solid CRM

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall my experience with IXACT is positive.

Price and the relatively straight forward interface.

I would like to have my email messages go directly into the system.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review, Kisha! If you need any help with our software, do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Santina S.
Sales Representative in Kanada

Great CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This CRM is the best I've ever used. And I've gone through a few that I was never really happy with. This CRM is easy to use and keeps me on task.

This product is easy to use. The mobile option makes this great for keeping up with my tasks while on the road.

Some features that you can get on your desktop version are not currently available on mobile version. Setting KIT's or Activity plans for example.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Santina, Thank you for your great feedback. We are working on improving our features, down the road, so please be on the lookout for new updates! :)

Doug P.
Broker Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How times have changed with contact management

Kommentare: We are now able to record sales, have better contact with our past clients and have all this at your fingertips wherever you are.

We were able to move all our contacts into IXACT and much better way of keeping in touch with our past clients

You do have to spend some time learning the program but it is worth the learning curve

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Doug! Thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to learn our software and we're glad to see you enjoying it. Give us a call if you have any questions or comments along the way!