Über IXACT Contact

IXACT Contact ist einfach zu erlernen und zu verwenden. Die Software verfügt über einen professionell gestalteten und geschriebenen Immobiliennewsletter und erstklassigen Support.

Erfahre mehr über IXACT Contact

Easy to use, great integration with Zillow leads, website and multi device.

It can be confusing to start an activity list.

Bewertungen zu IXACT Contact

IXACT Contact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IXACT Contact bereits verwendet?

Daniel L
Daniel L
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

Kommentare: My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.

With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Eric
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great and easy to input information

Kommentare: Customer service has been very good, email newsletter has been very easy. input of prospecting or client contacts is very easy to do. Ease of use is great and I'm happy I made the move.

I love the ease of entry of clients data and information. allows easy access to see all of the important information on one page when I'm calling a client i.e. spousal, children, address, email and phone numbers. I don't have to go clicking on other pages to get this. This is main reason I move over to Ixact and I'm very happy I did

I'll like to see a page where I can see my transactions and potential transactions easily and with totals instead of having to create a report to see this

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Eric, Thanks for your great feedback! We would strongly advise you to give our Customer Support team a call when you get a chance. We can be reached at 1-866-265-6990. Thank you!

Joe

Excellent Features, Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: This has been frustrating and expensive on my side and clearly Ixact is not prioritizing the issue. I dropped them from 2 stars to one since it's been a week since I last asked for help on a new round of deletions (after tech said the problem was fixed) and have not heard back. I’ve recommended Ixact to other brokers in my local association and now I’m publicly warning everyone away. It’s a shame – I’d think this would be an easy fix but I’m also thinking it’s not being looked at closely enough.

For how I run my business the Ixact Contact systems works very well. The ability to annotate client communications with prospecting updates is very nice and the "Keep in Touch Coach" lets me have reminders pop up at specific intervals for specific clients depending on how often I want to be in touch. The ability to customize "Activity Plans" to track transactions or client interactions is also very useful.

Starting this past summer Ixact has been deleting my contacts randomly and for no apparent reason. Since Ixact syncs with my Google Contacts it’s deleting them in Google, too. One day I have a contact in my phone or Gmail system and the next I don’t. I’ve spent hours talking with various Ixact tech people and no fix is working. They even suggested it was something on my side – possible but highly unlikely - and they’ve also said things that make it clear others have this same issue. I manage my tech well and the deletions are very specific to Ixact. I’ve asked Ixact tech to review logs and show me what’s happening but they’ve not done so. As a result, I’ve also spent many hours rebuilding my Gmail/Google contacts so I can function normally. I’ve stopped the sync between Ixact and Google now permanently to stop the problem, but that means I need to double enter contacts if I want them in both systems.

Mohammad
Director - Broker of Record in Kanada

IXACT Contact- Review

Kommentare: Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Customer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.

1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

Tricia
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This was IXACT(ly) what I needed!

Kommentare: Their customer service was great while exploring the option of using this product, easy to set up, easy to use, I can't complain. I truly have had a great experience with this product.

I have used old CRM's in the past and this one far surpasses them. It is easy on the eyes, user friendly and easier to navigate. you can customize your goals and track your progress along the way. The touch follow-up system helps retain my past clients in a meaningful way. Birthday and special date reminders help me create connections with my clients. The monthly newsletter is an added hands-off touch. Great product and am glad I made the switch!

Since setting up the system I have not had any problems and cannot think of anything I would like to change. All in all a great product!

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

So great to hear your awesome feedback, Tricia!

Peter
Broker/Owner in USA

Long time user of IXACT

Kommentare: Very pleasant experience and attentive.

This program keeps me focused and productive. I couldn’t operate & manage my Business and clients without it. I find it to be the best in the business and recommend it to all of our agents for maintaining & building their business.

The scheduling of showings should automatically feed into the IXACT calendar. A feature I’ve suggested a couple of years ago.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product and for being a long-time customer of IXACT Contact. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve our product. Please reach out to our support team with any suggestions on how we can improve our product and be on the lookout for updates as well! :)

My use of IXact Contact

Kommentare: Support has been good and seem to be available when I need them. I have used several different CRM products and this one seems to be easier but not necessarily intuitive for some tasks as I mentioned. Merging duplicate contacts can be confusing as well. But I love the auto emails and made for me newsletters....and that I can customize each month if that's what I want to do.

It's easy to download contacts from all other programs and devices. I love the automation of the email blasts.

Finding a particular client or list of clients is not intuitive. There are too many steps to go through for this process. I'd like to be able to see my list instinctively when I ask for a particular group. I needed to call support to help me find this. I prefer to learn by doing rather than videos. Just not a fan of that. More live classes would be helpfulSu

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hello! Thank you for the great feedback. It is great that you were able to reach out to support when you were facing difficulties with the CRM and we encourage you to watch any of our Youtube tutorials on our Youtube channel to help you along the way!

Irvin M.
Irvin M.
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you need a CRM try this one.

Kommentare: I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

One of the best CRM's for Realtors and Real Estate Agents

Kommentare: Always so helpful when I call or email.

Great CRM if you have tried them all which I had.

Nothing that I have not liked, great CRM

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

We appreciate your great feedback, Michael and we are so thrilled IXACT Contact is working out for you! :)

Jim

Love this app!

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use and capturing from other platforms

It can at times be complicated. That's why 4 stars not 5

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Jim Thank you for your awesome review! We hope to give you a hand with any issues you are facing. Please give us a call at 1-866-265-6990 so our Customer Support team can help you out. Thank you!

Jason
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing, just amazing!

Kommentare: I was in a panic when choosing a CRM and so when I did I hastily narrowed it down to two, I tried both trial versions and was blown away at the capabilities of the software for the value.

This software is so easy to use that literally anyone could do it. It's features and benefits are user friendly, self explanatory and the few times I need customer support they went above and beyond any expectations.

I wish that the marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters were a little more polished vs. the inexpensive look they have HOWEVER that being said they are more than adequate to get the job done and they have definitely brought me business.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for your great review!! We are happy our newsletters are helping you bring business. We are striving to make improvements to our current content and will hopefully meet more of your needs in the future! :)

Nancy
Broker, Realtor in USA

Great CRM

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very happy with the product.

I like Ixact Contact for it's ease of use. It has many features that I want in a CRM

I do wish it flowed better between the contact and the transaction. I feel I am constantly having to switch between separate records to do what I need with each transaction

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Nancy, Thanks for your feedback. We suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team to ease your use of our CRM.

Kippie
Managing Broker in USA

Great customer service!

Kommentare: It helps me stay in contact with my clients and potential clients.

Helps me be more organized, great for keeping data and notes all in one place.

I would like to see it work more closely with my contacts on my mac, perhaps integrate more easily.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Kippie, Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if your issues with our CRM integrating to your Mac has been solved. Give our support team a call if you should ever run into any issues! :)

Leo
Sales representative. in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of use!

Kommentare: Keeping in touch with my past clients, the daily notice on who to contact and the email newsletters. I have a little better than half of my contacts email addresses so I am not reaching out to all of them but I do send notecards.

For being in touch with past clients is great, the email newsletter, the e card for holidays and the capturing of leads.

I wish they had a dashboard the would itemize how to access different parts of the program instead of having to guess at what category you have to go into to access that part of the system , say on adding a listing , sale or how to get the statistics instead of having to remember what category you need to go into. To me unless you do it on a regular basis you forget where that pat of the program is.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Leo, Thank you for using IXACT Contact and leaving this awesome feedback. Please reach out to our team to give you a hand! :)

Tanya

Great CRM

Robust but intuitive software that makes managing my contacts and transactions easier.

Some tasks require more steps than necessary

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Tanya, Thanks for your great response. Please reach out to our customer support team if you have any issues along the way.

ryan

lead management

It automatically adds prospects from web leads

managing web leads is extremely clunky, to see what they viewed you have to go into back end of website and have another place to sort leads that doesnt communicate well with CRM. It is such a chore to effectively manage these leads I usually just ignore them. Also it is frustrating that we cant have different email responses for different signup form and have way more customization and automation. RLP just release free CRM with AI abilities that appears to be leap and bounds ahead in automatically working leads. If there is not significant improvement in this area on ixact, I will likely be switching to the free company software

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Customer feedback like yours helps us to continue to make the system better. The IXACT Contact CRM allows you to set a specific follow up campaign based on which form of your IXACT Contact agent website was completed. We would love to connect with you to help set this up for your IXACT Contact agent website. Please contact us at support@ixactcontact.com or 1-866-265-6990.

Tony

My Ixact Contact Experience

Kommentare: I have only had great experiences with Ixact Contact. I'm even friends with your accounting lady. I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I have no idea how it came up, but we started talking about our pets and our family. The entire Ixact Contact team is awesom.

The program is very easy. You set up your clients and the system stays in touch via email. It makes it very easy to set up reminders to reach on a phone call, so it's not just email. I also have the Social Media option. They system automatically posts on my behalf on all kinds of topics including Real Estate.

The best feature about using Ixact Contact is the fact that they have an actual person answering users calls and addressing whatever the issue may be. It's just a great system in my opinion, especially for the price.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Tony, we appreciate your awesome feedback and are so happy that our customer support and billing team has addressed all of your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Nancy

GREAT customer support!

The customer support is beyond amazing. I LOVE being able to have someone answer the phone or on a live chat to get help with an issue quickly. IXACT customer service is beyond any other company I have worked with concerning a CRM!

Single emails to individuals is arduous. It is confusing and should be able to email someone from the contact page similar to a Salesforce type software.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Nancy, thank you for your positive review. Please call our support team 1-866-265-6990 regarding single emails. We are looking forward to speaking with you!

Kristin

Good CRM

Kommentare: The customer service is stiff and not very nice, but once you learn all the tools that are available it has been helping me keep up to date the all my clients and it is priced well.

The drip system is very good. It is wonderful that I do not have to write all the emails.

I cannot use videos. Would like a newsletter that had more features and not so outdated.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Kristin, Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on improving our product and would encourage you to give our support team a call. We have expanded our team and are very keen on helping customers like yourself out with any issues! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

shayzaad
Team Leader Broker in Kanada

Good Product for the money

Kommentare: Happy with it

Its a good product, and the features and benefits are mostly used daily. No Frills just work

Some useability issues with set up, overall it works well. could be more integrated with mobile vs app based

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Shayzaad, Thanks for your great feedback! This is very helpful to us and we hope you've been able to take advantage of all of our features. If you should run into any issues down the road, please do not hesitate to give our support team a call! :)

Greg
Sales Associate in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A lot of functionality for the price

Kommentare: Experience has been good especially for someone like me that is not tech savvy and not sure what is needed or even how to set up a crm.

The price is right, software has a lot of functionality including email automation. Easy to get started right out of the gate.

I wish it were more customizable or had more control from the user standpoint.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Greg, thanks for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoy using our CRM. Please give our team a call to let us know what issues you have with customization. We will try our best to give you a hand. Our Customer Support team can be reached at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Bruce
Sales representative in Kanada

Contact and transaction management

Simple easy to use. Keeps contact information synced across multiple devices. Syncs transaction dates to calendar

Some double entry fields on various pages. Not all fields are available on the mobile app

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Bruce, We appreciate your helpful feedback and are working on improving our features in the future! :)

Pat
Sales agent in Kanada
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The website is great at keeping me on track

The fact that I can keep all my clients in one place

I do wish it had a Comparative Market Analysis system. That is what I miss most about the old website i had

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

That is a great suggestion, Pat! We will be making updates to our platform along the way so we will keep you posted of any changes!

Laura
REALTOR­®/Broker Associate in USA

Perfect For My Needs!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing so far and a real time saver.

Needed a CRM to keep track of my leads and this fit the bill. I especially like the monthly newsletter to keep in touch with customers. The mass email feature is also a great advantage.

The only thing that I would love to be able to do is scroll between contacts in the tabbed section. For example go directly from one contact to another on the Activity/History tab.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Laura, Thanks so much for your review! Please give our Support team a call with any questions/concerns you may have at 1-866-265-6990!

Stella
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IXACT

The easy way it incorporates various items in one place.

That I can't incorporate my daily FB stories into IG.

Antwort von Elm Street Technology

Hi Stella, thanks for your great feedback! The issue with Facebook stories may be resolved on their end. Our automated social media posting features specifically deals with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter posts, not stories. Please let us know if you have any further questions! :)