Über Dataforma

Webbasierte Außendienstmanagementsoftware mit integrierter Planung, Rechnungsstellung und GPS-Tracking für Auftragnehmer.

Erfahre mehr über Dataforma

System stability and support has always been first rate. Great value for the investment.

No mapping feature to locate defeciences on a map.

Bewertungen zu Dataforma

3,9
4,0

Dataforma hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dataforma bereits verwendet?

Michelle
Michelle
Service Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've used DataForma for a little over 11 years and wouldn't consider another program.

Kommentare: Offsite access to all our info no matter where I am vs. where my teams are working. I don't have to be in the office to help, access info or make WO's while I am away from my desk.

Specific for the roofing industry. No need to change things to make it work for us. Things that don't work for me are customizable so they do. Listens to what customers say and grows utilizing user feedback.

I honestly have nothing negative to say about the program. Anything we don't like or would like to see added or changed can be discussed and considered. Most requests are implemented over time.

Rudy

Dataforma review

Kommentare: We have solved scheduling and billing issues. we feel better moving forward with a consultant helping us untap the power of the machine by simply dividing the work load to 4 major functions so that each function can master its use.

the ability to track every aspect of your business

to many clicks to enter basic info. needs to be designed/ organized by a roofer and not a computer engineer. Dataformas on-boarding staff did a poor job in follow up. It would have been nice to have a consultant that we have found that understood the users need and could assist you with gaining more useful / practical help from the system.

Jonathan
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Will Make Your Office Paperless

Kommentare: Overall I am thankful for Dataforma, it has taken our business to a paperless office and we are running more efficiently. I would like to make the potential buyer aware that it's not a finished product and there are bugs and glitches that I am still waiting for them to fix for us. The customer experience is inconsistent, sometimes really good and helpful while other times it's very difficult to get the help you need.

I love Dataforma because it allowed us to move to a paperless office, gone are the days of file folders! I also love the software because it works in a logical way, and has the potential to help your office run more efficiently. One cool feature is that Dataforma allows you to have custom templates made to meet your specific need, this feature has had the biggest impact for us.

There a few things to mention when it comes to the cons. One of the biggest aspects of Dataforma that I do not like is the Timecard feature. There's no way for our employees to see their hours for the week, and overall the employee experience is lacking when it comes to keeping track of timecard hours-this holds us back from becoming completely paperless .One of the reasons for this is that Dataforma is in transition right now and there are some glitches and bugs, which hold the product back in a big way. To go along with this, they recently raised their fees, charging a per user fee which if we would have kept our current users, our price would have doubled. So this has been a big setback for us. Dataforma is not a polished or finished product, thus the high price really is not justified at this point.

Lisa

All In One System

Kommentare: Dataforma helped us get control over the entire process. It helped to streamline what it takes to go full circle. Keeps everyone in the know and has been a lifesaver in regards to being able to jump in anytime anywhere.

I love the library and being able to customize reports with photos and captions.

Feels like some things can be a bit repetitive

Jay
Estimator in USA

All in One Project Management

Dataforma allows you to track work on long term projects and quick projects (work orders) with ease. It is very similar to other products out there but Dataforma allows you to build invoices directly from the work order that the field personnel create. This drastically cuts down on double entry and eliminates errors from double entry.

The overall size and complexity of the software is daunting at first. Once you play around with all of the features, you begin to understand how everything is tied together and is dependent on each other.

Tiffany
Service Coordinator in USA

Review of Dataforma

Kommentare: It is working for our service dept but not as functional as I had hoped.

The ability to save important customer information to the cloud and access remotely.

The software is not user friendly and is very detailed. It takes new users a long time to understand how to input new information correctly. The way things are broken apart-building, company, customer, etc is too much. It makes it very difficult to make changes to companies as a whole. The additional cost for templates is unfair at best.

Great, but lacking

Kommentare: Dataforma overall has provided a positive impact in our organization. It does take an internal champion to get everyone on board, and as with any software, you get out what you put it.

The ability to upload information from the field using a mobile device. Having complete building work history available including warranties, previous repairs, projects, and invoices.

No option for customers to report work through a mobile app. Lacking some of the bells and whistles that competitors offer.

Money Maker

Kommentare: Saved time billing work orders. Gained better knowledge of service calls in real time and our customers have access to all of their building service calls and project info at their fingertips.

If I forget to file a work order it isn't lost. It is in the system and I know that I will be able to bill for it a month or two or even a year after I complete the work.

The mobile app needs more features. I would like the mobile app to work more like the web browser but more like an app.

Dataforma for Roofing

Kommentare: We are starting to use more of the features with Dataforma. We like the ease of tracking estimates with the different databases

Using this software has allowed us to keep our service department running smoothly. It makes looking for contact information and a full history of service dates easily accessible.

Allowing our customers access to their history does not seem to flow smoothly

Dan
Dan
WE Care Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It works if you make it work for you

Kommentare: We needed a way to track where we have been with roofing repairs in the past and where money is being spent by our clients. The software allows for reports to be built extremely quickly and with the cloud integration adding photos to repair invoices is very simple.

The software is very powerful and useful once the foundation is built and then added to over time. If you want the software to really be productive historical input is key.

It can be a little repetitive when adding new information but this is because of checks and balances.

Leann
Sales Admin. in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Anytime I need help I just call and I always get my question answered on the first try.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is being able to see everything we have done since we have been in business without looking thru a filling cabinet

Stores all my information for jobs and helps me keep track of them, you can run reports on just about anything you would every need, at anytime I can see how much work we have done for a customer (no more looking thru years of files), they are always adding new details and upgrades to make the program faster and easier to use, the app is great for the field techs, it emanates a lot of paperwork, I can do my work from anywhere as long as I have a computer or table

Sometimes a work order gets opened on a wrong build and I would like to be able to move it to the correct building instead of closing it out and opening a new work order

Adrian
Estimator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Construction Services

Kommentare: Dataforma is THE business management tool for the construction industry. The software allows the user to collect and retrieve any piece of information needed to serve the customer.

Easy to use! There are many business management software options but many of them are convoluted and leaves users unsure of how to output the data they need to effectively service the customer. Dataforma breaks down the business into modules which makes it easy for the users to get all the information they need to provide impeccable customer service.

I cannot think of one aspect within the software which doesn't make my life easy; it really is that great!

Marcella
Commercial Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dataforma is the KEY to organization!

Kommentare: The experience has been trial and error - but the outcome was worth it. The training course we paid for I felt should have been done later. It is too hard to learn every detail of the program when first being introduced to it. Customer support was fantastic - but we just had SO many questions about simple operations.

The flexibility in combining levels of information between Company, Contact and Building. The Work Order / Field Ticket app that simplifies sending reports to clients.

The inability to create custom templates without having to go thru the company and paying additional for these.

jean
CEO in USA

Expect the Unexpected

Kommentare: Loved it when we first got it. I wish the base program was available without them adding the accounting.
Looking at other alternatives.

Works great for our Service Department for scheduling, work orders and invoicing.

Since the addition of Accounting to the "Base" Software that we purchased screens keep changing. We are not going to use the accounting and it makes everything we do with it more difficult. Hard for field employees to master.

Terry
Service Manager in USA

Dataforma has streamlined our service department.

The ability to access all of the service departments work from any computer, tablet or phone. The cloud storage of photos is also a great feature.

I would like the app to be set up for office use. Currently the app is designed for the field techs. If you are out of the office and need to schedule work, you will have to log in through the website.

Christine
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for Workorders, not great on the project side

Workorder side is great. Super slick and users in the field can understand the app as well.

Project side is clucky. Also do not like that it is not compatible with any other software systems. They would like for the system to be all inclusive but the new accounting software adds more steps to the process and is not very helpful.

Thomas

It is an integral part of our business and critical to capturing cost and maximizing efficiency.

The mobile platform allows me to redirect crews on the fly and collects all their pictures and work notes effortlessly.

Some tasks require too many clicks and pages to accomplish simple tasks. Customization of forms and checklists is not very easy and requires support. Have to track maintenance contracts separately in a spreadsheet.

Kristi
payroll/ops in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DataForma has been great for our company - easy to use.

Kommentare: Has been very easy to use and keep track of current and previous jobs weve had as well as customers.

Dataforma stores all the necessary data we need. Its easy to use and functionally for everyone in the office and even the field.

Some changes that have been made to certain areas have made it a little more confusing than it was before.

Mike
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use Dataforma daily to track and run the service department.

Dataforma is easy to use, it has all the functionality required to quote service jobs, track them , and then bill them when you're done.

Some of the reports are difficult to run and very large. if they could be set to run with one button instead of loading this and setting up that it would be easier.

david
president in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful system. Helps my company be more efficient

I can keep track of all my roofing projects and all my service work with fewer office staff. I can update all my customer question with a touch of a button.

It hard to keep up with all the new features. There are so many new things happening I can't seem to utilize everthing

Paulo

Great OPS Software/APP

Kommentare: Great experience, highly recommend this software for those in the Service industry.

We run all our operations in Dataforma. It has been our system for 12 years and we have great success.

It will be great to have a Sales Module to track leads and opportunities separately.

scott
project manager / Estimator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent use for office and field

Kommentare: Keeps track of all important information

Easy to navigate and locate information for current and past jobs. The line of communication works well with our field crew

no issues, it benefits our company in daily use and helps us be effeciant!!!!

Jessica
Owner in Kanada
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

program does what it needs to. template dprt is awful with communication and time delivery.

- the ability to track a call and job progress from start to finish - the calendar options work wonderful for scheduling all departments within our company -operating a service department is easily tracked

- no ability to send emails through the program. - no ability to change templates on own -no ability to modify hard coded options as products change on a regular basis.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dataforma

The Flexibility of being able to get the information I want

There is too much duplicate data entry when inputting new clients

Maureen
Controller in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love this software - has been key in our ability to manage the growth of our business!

Kommentare: see what I love most

ONE spot to pull together/house all project details - from pre-construction through closing docs. Job costing and tracking expenses to budget is so much easier!

Sometimes cumbersome to maneuver through; there are so many features. Little /No accounting capabilities. Want an interface with Quickbooks.