Über Strata Design 3D CX

3D modeling solution that helps design/create 3D projects using 3D/2D drawing and visualization tools, special effects and more.

Erfahre mehr über Strata Design 3D CX

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Strata Design 3D CX bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tracy B.
National Director of Operations in USA

I've been using Strata since the mid 90's. It is a great program With great features

Strata is easy to use yet has so much functionality you can continue learning and improving your skills

Render time for high resolution images is long, but the final result is Worth the wait. Scene navigation could be improved

Johnny K.
Johnny K.
3D Generalist in Südkorea
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Strata 3D

Kommentare: This application is very fit to first starting 3d designer or not need for complex character animating feature. UI is user friendly and almost feature is works as user expected. this means decrease learn curve.

1. Intuitive workflow for new start for 3d field designer. almost UI is predictable with just check icon. 2. Simple Modeling feature. basic Spline modeling could be done very quickly and intuitively. 3. Embedded Map source. User can select map embedding option which reduce efforts of map managing. 4. AR oriented features. Exporting models directly to augment engine. 5. Good community. Kindly helpers and Some artists supply stunning result and tutorial. 6. Price is good compare with similar level of application.

1. Modeling Performance and features are bit out of date and slow. Sometimes big mesh date could not handles. 2. Animation features are limited. User can face dead end when try to Serious character animation but no problem at product visualization level.

Mark S.
Mark S.
Senior Designer in USA

I model my exhibit designs in VectorWorks and render them in Strata because of the quality of light.

Kommentare: The cost savings is shocking considering the capability of the program. The support and tutorials from both Strata and StrataCafe, has been very helpful. They have even helped me learn other programs faster and easier.

The precise control of Soft Shadows gives the renders greater sense of reality. I have used it since version 3 about 20 yrs now. I have used 3d studio, Form - Z, Cinema4D at professional level proficiency but I always come back to Strata.I can get the same or better images from Strata as I can from any of the other professional rendering packages for far less of an investment in expense and time. It also has some very sophisticated Polyspline SDS (subdivision surfaces) modeling and other features that would cost more in other programs. There is great variety and depth of tutorials on StrataCafe.com.

It is quirky and a little slow to model and texture designs, but what do you expect for a program that cost 1/5 of the others.

Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software to learn on

I used this project early on in my career and found that I was able to do most everything my imagination could come up with. It took a bit for me to learn, but I felt like I had the tools to do it.

After using other software, this is just not quite up to their level.

Brittani D.
Designer in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience was positive and quick to learn

Kommentare: It was nice we could use it to price displays out.

What I liked most about the software is that it was pretty easy to manipulate the shapes. We could also bring in our own model library and use it easily.

What I liked least about the software was it was difficult to understand the way the layers were organized.

Animator in Nigeria
Animation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is fair

Easy to use and it still produce good modelling

Easy to use for beginner in modelling of objects