Über FMX

FMX ist eine webbasierte Lösung für das Facilitymanagement für Arbeitsaufträge, präventive Wartung, Ereignisplanung, Ressourcennachverfolgung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über FMX

The interface is intuitive for end-users and provides great features for it's price point.

Have not figured out a way to add folders to the equipment, so the equipment manuals are more difficult to navigate in the software since there are so many individual PDF's.

Bewertungen zu FMX

4,9

FMX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 403 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FMX bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Facilities Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for church or schools

Kommentare: Great fit and great balance as a CMMS and Calendar tool.

Great balance of tools for use in church or school. Not overly detailed as an asset only management tool. Calendar is the most used tool to prevent double booking, schedule custodial work, plan maintenance, schedule security, schedule HVAC, alert team. Was able to customize extensively to create a local module to even track Marketing request.

Modules may not work exactly like current business work flow. May not have a module for every process your team needs one for...such as time clock. Key management solution did not work for the way we manage keys for instance.

Sarah
Administrative Assistant, Director of Facilities in Kanada

FMX Review

Kommentare: I've used 3 different Maintenance ticketing systems, and FMX is definitely the best one for ease of use and searchability.

It is very easy for Requesters to submit maintenance tickets, so we are more organized now with requests flowing into one central spot. The Respond feature is great too, as it allows Users and Requesters to communicate directly within a ticket.

There are a lot of customizable options, so it can be tricky to know what to select at first. Also, the "on behalf of" feature is useful, but it has confused a lot of people, as they think they need to select their own name in that field.

Susan
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm usually the person initiating all facilities requests from our organization.

Kommentare: It makes it very easy for staff at different locations to alert me to facilities issues, and to follow along to know where we stand on resolving the issue.

It's very easy to use, I don't have to do much education with staff to teach them how to use it. I really like that you're able to add someone as a follower to a request, too.

I wish I could search requests by the person who put them in, or see the name of the person who put the request in next to the request itself. We also don't really use the cost or hours options, so It would be useful to hide those and better customize the lists of requests.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Susan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are thrilled that you find FMX extremely user friendly! In your review you mentioned wanting to search requests by the person who created them, as well as be able to hide cost and worker hours. We would be happy to show you how to do this! We will be emailing you shortly to discuss this further!

Chad
Director of Technology and Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Strong product, great people, needs improvement

The commitment of the product specialists and customer support personnel. The integration with the building automation software is wonderful. It saves us time and money.

The responsiveness of the software is fine, but needs to be faster. The scheduling is great, but the work order (tech/maint requests) features need much more development. Please research help desk programs like Cayzu or Zendesk. If you were to improve these modules, your suite would be unstoppable!!! :)

Brian
Director of Facilities & Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Maintenance, Inventory, Event Scheduling and Reporting Tool for K-12 Districts

Kommentare: Established documented Preventative Maintenance Program
Increased ordering efficiency with Inventory Control functions
Increased work flow efficiency and documentation
Customer Service is GREAT!!!
Would like to have regular "Development Meetings", maybe every 6 months, with a FMX System Planner to explore potential ways to enhance utilization of current system.

The FMX system met the identified needs (Work Order Management, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Control, Cost Monitoring and Event Scheduling) of the district in a cost effect manner and was positively received by the district's staff and community.

The "Third Party" Reporting function. Wish the FMX Team could support greater individualization in Report Formatting.

Fred
Director of IT in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for K-12 Public Schools

K-12 Public School Departmental Supervisors typically have multiple, disparate systems for Technology, Maintenance, Grounds, Transportation, Facilities Reservations, and inventory. FMX brings all of this together in one easy-to-use portal.

There doesn't really appear to be any cons, especially considering the experience I've had setting up and configuring other helpdesk portals.

Lisa
Ministry Events Coordinator and Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greatest People Ever to work with!

Kommentare: The FMX staff are probably the most helpful people I've ever worked with. They answer often within the hour of an emailed request and many times the reply comes even faster than that. They try to cater to our every need within their ability and then, like I mentioned above, when the program cannot do what we need, they find another way. Best customer service every.

It is customize-able. Almost everything I asked FMX folks to do was doable. Other scheduling software we looked at either said they'd charge more for every change or special accommodation or that they just didn't offer it.

The reports. They list multiple room bookings to say, "this room plus 6 others". This was rectified by FMX creating an Excel file that would extrapolate those as that is the report we need. SO, FMX reports wont' do it but FMX created a work around for me that works just fine. The other least liked thing is that I cannot have different times in one booking. If it's a multi day or many time slots event I have to create multiple bookings and if there are special notes about one particular room in that multi room event, I cannot add those notes to just that one room.

Todd
Interim Facilities Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FMX is a game changer!

Kommentare: Awesome! Tech support and customer service groups are top notch. We have over 500 employees in our organization that use the FMX system and we alway get great feedback on how user friendly the system is, along with the instant updated status of there request.

Information! Fmx is a great bridge gapping tool between our techs and employees (requesters) on acknowledging, statues, and completion of work orders. This is also a great resource for monthly reports and tracking of expenses, work completion, and preventative maintenance scheduling.

Interaction with asset management. Would love to be able to print a map that we have attached assets to.

Damon
Maintenance manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: FMX has changed how we do maintenance. As we began our maintenance team for the franchise our maintenance tasks were verbal with no records of work completed or cost or man-hours. Now we are able to track all of the above and more. We are now able to track inventory, use reports to gather analytical metrics to aid in decision making processes, and track man hours identifying workload and balance of assignments.

The pros of this software is that it is easy to use. It can be customized to use primarily drop down choices that help to ensure that entries are clear and easily understood. Customer support is fast and thorough. The reports convey viable information to use in making business decisions such as workload, lifecycle maintenance, cost per repair, and identification of top 10 problem pieces of equipment. The list of pros is very extensive.

If I had to identify a con it would be the import feature. On rare occasions it will freeze during an upload and I would cancel and restart the upload, once the new upload completed it would not allow the work order to be closed due to pending upload. You would then have to close the window and start over.

Travis
Facilities Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FMX is a powerful tool.

Ease of use organization user friendly mobile access scheduling ticket tracking reporting

Uploading data can be cumbersome, however the FMX customer service team is extremely helpful.

Senior MEP Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It has been excellent, any issues that I find are resolved in a timely manner

Kommentare: I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders and planned maintenance and track costs associated with both.

I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders, planned maintenance items and other requests. I can track costs, both for parts and for man-hours for specific types of maintenance and run reports to see what we are spending the most time and money on. We can use the reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later. The other thing that is done well is the customer service. There are constant improvements based on customer feedback and whenever I come up with a one off suggestion, FMX has always been helpful in coming up with solutions that allow me to implement what I want and most of the time allow me to make additions myself without having to rely on them to change the format of the system. It is very user friendly.

Some of the filtering options don't allow me to limit very specific things on the calendar setting. This may only be an issue in our place because of how we are set up, but I can't filter maintenance requests and planned maintenance items per user at the same time. I have to do one or the other. This is a basic issue that we can work around.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! We are so pleased to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to tracking work orders, costs, and worker hours! Thank you for continuously helping us to grow and enhance our software with your feature requests! We will definitely look into these filtering suggestions and keep you updated on any new features moving forward! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Joel
Technology Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great performance for an exceptional price

Kommentare: Our district purchased FMX because of the need to clean up, define, and adjudicate requests from multiple locations and from multiple departments. The benefits for using FMX were realized almost instantly. As an example, I am the tech person within the district. I now have a centralized location for all requests. My boss can now see where our efforts are being directed towards and the staff can keep a real-time look at requests with information they would not have received without using a system like this. In short, FMX has increased effective communication within the district.

The software has allowed our staff to become fully engaged with a wide range of request types such as tech requests, maintenance requests, and transportation requests to name a few. Our staff can now track specific requests for assistance and validate the status of said requests. Our district pays a fraction of cost other programs of the same type would charge. We also use integration with 3rd party applications to add in athletic schedule requests directly into the system. This feature eliminates the need to put in schedules in multiple applications.

I have very little negatives to say about this product. The only downside was implementation. It is helpful if your organization has a clear definition of workflows for each request type prior to implementation. Changing the workflow of requests are not complicated, but can be a bit challenging if the organization has put some thought into this process prior to going live with the software.

Robyn
Operations Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic asset for our business!

Kommentare: It has taken a lot of the responsibility off of my shoulders as far as entering information myself on behalf of others. Using FMX allows folks to enter their own information, while still allowing myself and my Director to approve or decline any submitted schedule requests as needed.

There are so many things I like about this software, but narrowing down the list, what I like most are the following features: 1) The capability to be alerted to and foresee conflicts on our scheduling calendar; 2) The capability of multiple schedulers to add, edit and cancel their own information on the schedule (instead of me doing it all); 3) The FMX customer service is outstanding.

There are a few small things that I think could be improved, but whenever I've contacted FMX to ask "Can the system do XYZ?" or "How do I do ABC?" if the system isn't currently able to handle those requests they tell me so, but they also tell me that they will pass it on to their development team for possible future implementation. That means a lot - to listen to your customers, to value their input, and to work to make your product better.

Alejandra
Administrative Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for Property Management that has on site engineers, maintenance, etc.

Kommentare: I learned to use through a job that I had gotten and I learned fairly quickly how to handle the site and how to use it to its maximum capacity.

This product allows the Tenant, in my example, to input their own work orders or maintenance request. They can write what kind of problem they're having and submit photos/files with their request. it allows you to be able to fix a problem without having to actually speak to the person reporting the problem which can lead to escalating a simple maintenance request to an angry customer/Tenant. You can send messages about progress and log on to see what the progress is for your problem.

If you don't have an email address you can not use it because it is all based online, some tenants may be of older age and may not necessarily work off of emails or depend on them so it is important to make sure that all or most of your customers will be able to use it as well.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Alejandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so happy to hear that FMX gives your tenants easy access to submit maintenance requests from the convenience of their computer or smart phone. In your review you mentioned that users are unable to access FMX unless they have an email address. I wanted to tell you that we do have some solutions for this that would allow everyone, with or without an email address, to access FMX. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email to provide you with more details regarding these options! Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We look forward to working with you! Thank you, Katie Zwick

Norman
Facilities Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Company and Support

Kommentare: Worker efficiency
Cost efficiency
Accountability
Structure

We choose this product because despite the times we live in we still have some employees that claim to be computer illiterate but with FMX there really isn't any excuse. You either can read or you can't. Every thing is pretty much straight forward. I would say that the cost efficiency would be the second highest pro to this service. We receive a lot for our money and they have been quite generous.

Really need a mobile app. Also would love to be able to control when to send emails; having an email go out every time there is a change in the request can become very annoying to the requester/follower which then creates this culture of disregard toward fmx emails.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Norman! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are a fan of FMX! I would love to know more about what features you are looking for in an App, and I will be in touch shortly to discuss this further! In regard to your request for more control over when emails are generated when it comes to work requests, I would be more than happy to pass this along to our development team for further review! Thank you for the suggestion! It's information like this that will help us to continue to better enhance our system and give you the best FMXperience possible! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Nick
Program Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Great, but...

Kommentare: Overnight, our operation became more efficient. While we were tracking maintenance by other means (excel and paper requests) this system is significantly better.

Love the format and ease of use. Working on 4 sites with only 2 full time guys and a slew of contractors and part time help, this system keeps it straight. I'm a visual organizer, and their calendar based system is perfect. Reporting is also pretty fantastic, allows for specific reports for each asset owned and managed in the system!

Maintenance request system is clunky. If a middle management person or above enters a request, life is good. If a person from outside the organization (building user, customer etc) submits a request, it is lost in space until I happen to see it when it is past due. NEED, like absolutely needs to be something that generates an email to the admin of that building to assign to a worker so it does not get lost.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Nick! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so thrilled that FMX has made it easier for your organization to stay organized using the calendar feature. We are also happy to know that you find the reporting module extremely helpful! I will be reaching out to you shortly to further discuss the maintenance request module and maintenance request notifications! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Tony
Superintendent in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program to keep track of schedules, transportation, and work requests for my school district

Kommentare: Simplification to the 4 areas that we run through the software. The best part is I can approve when I am not at my desk. Under the old paper method, everything sat on my desk until I returned.

ease of use, keeps track of work request and progress/completion timeline. Almost everyone in my organization finds it easy to submit a request in one of the 4 modules we run.

At times, sends to many emails, but the enhancements over the past couple years has allowed users to edit this preference to a level that they are comfortable with. If I am doing a list of building use requests, I have to open each to approve. Wish I could click on the ones I want to approve, click approve and then approve all at one time, and not individually.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Tony! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience with FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! It¿s great to know that you have found the enhancements over the past couple of years to be accommodating to your needs, and we will make sure to always take your requests, such as these, into consideration as we continuously work to enhance the FMX software! We will keep you posted on any new features! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Sean
Maintenance in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall very great program

Kommentare: Very good experience. Can't say anything but good.

Very easy to use and customizable. Mobile inventory bar codes tracking is a game changer. Very easy to learn the program overall. Layout is nice and up to date. Continued updates and new features.

No cons to mention although the only system we used prior was really outdated so not much experience with other cmms programs.

Teresa
Facilities & Operations Administrative Assistant in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Three Rivers Community Schools Review of FMX

Kommentare: As stated above, we utilize FMX and have no issues at this time. The reporting feature is a value to show our Board of Education what has been done in the district by PM and WO.

The features most impactful is the Work Order, PM and Inventory Modules. For the most part the transition from SchoolDude went seamless, with just a few adjustments. I have utilized the bulk import and I do like this feature as well. We also use the reporting to show our Board of Educators how many PM's and Work Orders we've done Monthly and then Yearly to verify the need to keep our department. The ease of the Calendar is also a feature that is great.

As things arise that I can't seem to figure out, I contact our Support Specialist, Jarod Crocket, or any support specialist to help me, but really no cons.

Tiffany
Building Use Facilitator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product to help manage your schools facilities and calendars.

Kommentare: Having FMX has helped the schools better manage who and when the school facilities are being used. There is no more double booking of events. All staff can see whats going on in their buildings and request spaces when needed. There have been some bumps in the road but the customer service is always there to help and fix any issues we have had.

I have been using FMX for 4 years now. When first learning how to use the system, I found it very user friendly. FMX has helped keep all 26 schools facilities and calendars organized and easy to manage from one central system. Our HVAC system is now connected to FMX as well as Arbiter. Having both of these systems talking to each other has been a huge help. The best feature for me is no more double booking. With 26 schools and hundreds of resources to manage it can get very busy, so having this helps make my job a lot easier.

The reporting isn't where I would like it to be but it's a work in progress.

Stephanie
Associate Director in USA

The Perfect Fit

Kommentare: FMX has provided the tracking system we needed and a communication piece that our users love. Users love this system for checking on status of orders or adding notes, photos, etc. Our overall experience has been excellent. The staff at FMX are friendly, helpful and, if any issues/questions arise, they quickly address the problem, which has been very few. I highly recommend FMX.

FMX is extremely easy and intuitive for our users which range from students to academic professionals. It is an excellent communication and tracking system that allows users to attach photos. As the system administrator, it is extremely easy to setup, maintain and add users, especially since I'm not an IT professional.

There really isn't anything that we don't like about the system as it has been a perfect match for our needs.

Kell
Property Maintenance & Projects Supervisor in Australien

This software has greatly improved the way we do maintenance.

Great at communicating with team members and clients. User-friendly and the interface looks good. The reporting tool that helps communicate to stakeholders how resources are being used. The number of features included. The multiple users that can be assigned to a task

We use our phones to check our tasks but unfortunately, there is no phone app available yet. This is small but being in a different time zone and not have the quick option of a phone call.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Kell! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are a fan of FMX, especially when it comes to maintenance tracking and reporting! Thank you for the wonderful feature requests! We are always looking for ways to best enhance our software, and information like this helps us to do just that! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Dean
Facility & Maintenance Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My first six months with FMX

Kommentare: Experience: We selected FMX after reviewing 6-7 other CMMS alternatives. Our decision was based on
1. ease of start up,
2. allowing requestors to submit an email and NOT log into a system,
3. the drop and drag flexibility on the calendar page which makes it simple to move a request to another day,
4. ease of adding a new request, and
5. a program that is simple to customize and move around in.
BUT,
there are a couple of things I'm looking forward to FMX fixing.
First, the ability to customize the work day length on the calendar setting. Currently it is set up with a 24 hour day and I would like to be able to change the day to fit the needs of my operations. As it is it requires a lot of scrolling and makes it impractical for use or planning.
Secondly, when approving or deleting requests there are duplicate buttons to push to complete the transaction. This redundancy is not necessary.
Customer Support has been terrific and I'm confident that the issues I have will be resolved in the near future. I heartily recommend FMX!

Ease of use Drop and drag feature on the calendar Customer support Ease of entering tickets

Limitations on customizing the calendar to fit the needs of my operations. The lack of ability to create any report I want whenever I want. There is no app so I am limited to using FMX through my browser on my phone or iPad.

Joe
Facility Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This software works very well to schedule our needs, and support has been fantastic

ease of use. customer support has reached out continuously, which is not the case with the software at our other campus (schooldude has had poor support in my experience)

that it does not integrate with our school calendar. This would be a huge help. Also, I'd love to see a 'blueprint' view of the building, in which we could assign work orders, PMs, etc so that they are spatially.

Antwort von Facilities Management eXpress

Hi Joe! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use and helpful customer support! I would love to chat more with you regarding calendar integration and any other feature requests you may have! I will be contacting you shortly to discuss this further. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kyle
Systems Administrator in USA

Amazingly easy help desk for our IT and Maintenance departments

Kommentare: This software is incredible, the customer support is amazing, and I have nothing bad to say about it. There are areas that we haven't even used yet, but are expanding to, such as inventory.

We use this daily. It is extremely easy for users to submit requests, to update and assign them, and to pull reports to show our progress. Extremely user friendly. Amazing customer support! Every question we have had about the software has been answered quickly, and most often results in us getting more use out of it.

The software is so easy to use that we get way more Tech requests than we are able to resolve in a day!