Über Helpjuice

Knowledge Base Software entwickelt, um Unterstützung zu reduzieren. Voll auf die Marken anpassbar, umfasst Analytics, Instant-Intelligent Search, mehrere Sprachen

Erfahre mehr über Helpjuice

Hard to find something without messaging support.

Bewertungen zu Helpjuice

Helpjuice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Helpjuice bereits verwendet?

Yair
Yair
Senior Project Manager in Israel
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm very happy with Helpjuice

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to set up and great array of features.

Easy to set up and quickly update, amazing customer service.

Haven't found anything yet so I can't say

Jasmine
Product Support Manager in UK

Easy to use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Helpjuice overview is great, it could do with a few improvements which I have mentioned through-out the survey. Other than that, no complaints! The support team are epic, very quick to respond and they're always very clear.

The layout of helpjuice is easy to manage on the formatting side, the tools bars etc are very similar to work, so it's easy to navigate in that sense.

It would be good to be able to create our own filters in reporting, instead of having to export to narrow down the info, e.g - Find out how many articles a user has edited / created (without exporting) - See when an article as moved into another category - View different region articles in Insights without having to export and re-organise

Raychel
Knowledge Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We need to add more features

Kommentare: Ease of use would be enhanced just by adding a search bar to an open article and Microsoft Word editing within the article.

clean design

Missing: Feedback option from internal users Start ratings from external users Font size choice or consistency Word type editing for articles Internal users favorites list Internal users search history Add links to jump to certain parts of articles ex: mobile vs PC Access to search bar when in an open article Video ability New article request function from user

Myr
Learning and Enablement Mgr in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage and outstanding customer care and support.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience. A team you can count on.

Helpjuice is a software that is incredibly easy to get used to, to manage and customize. The support from the team who helps with customizations requests is super kind and expedite. If you know something about web design, most of the customizations you can manage by yourself. If you don´t they can assist you. You can start from a template, and if your later discover it is not really the best, you can ask for help and quickly get it changed by their team. Very happy to have chosen Helpjuice.

There are a few edition features for articules that are still not available. Formatting tables or copying and pasting styles are not yet there, but we trust these are upcoming improvements. Same case with Jira integration, which is in plans.

Dan
Dan
Director Of Information Technology in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpjuice Provides Knowledge Management with Great Features at a Reasonable Price!

Kommentare: The Helpjuice Team has been great to work with. The solution is easy to use, easy to maintain, and is extremely affordable.

Helpjuice is very easy to setup. It provides enterprise features like SSO, excellent user management, and incredible import tools. Their support Team is amazing. They themed our site from our external website as part of our trial and have answered every question we've had with lightening fast response times.

There's not much that I would consider a con. Category management is easy once you understand how it works, but it has some counter intuitive elements.

Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpjuice review

We use our KB to help the call center agents follow processes and answer questions the customers may have. With Helpjuice, it has been a lot easier for the agents to navigate and find the information they need the first time. Editors can make one article and allow specific sections to be seen by the correct channels.

Zendesk integration and Chrome extension needs to be updated.

Gaby
Gaby
Product Manager in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best knowledge base tool I could find!

Kommentare: Our main with our previous knowledge base was the difficulty to find a relevant article and the general layout and design of the tool. With Helpjuice we get a state-of-the-line dynamic search engine that swiftly displays relevant results. Helpjuice comes with multiple themes which you can use and in case you would like to customize the look of the theme, you can do that by yourself or ask the help of Helpjuice's design team.

They also provide full customization service to change the look of the knowledge base per your product's design.

Admin dashboard could a few more features and tweaks (but Helpjuice offers to customize the admin screens as well!)

Marco
Marco
Director of Customer Experience in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great first impression

Kommentare: The support team is outstanding. There is no back and forth. They understand the issue you describe and they fix it. Their customization services aer fast and reliable.

It's so easy to customize by having direct access to the HTML and CSS files in addition to the themes/templates they provide. You can build a complex solution and integrate email support, SSO, subdomains, etc. or a very basic knowledge base.

We've been live for just a few days and haven't faced any challenge other than having to learn how to use a new tool.

Alessandro
Alessandro
system engineer in Italien

Helpjuice Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Customer support is fast and very kind.

authorizhation management is managed by user, not by group.

Dany
Network Admin in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Knowlegde Base

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am really satisfy with this product. I can finally share my knowlegde to my coworkers easily.

Easy to use, easy to search, it is really user Friendly. Support is incredible!

I don't like when I clic Edit on Article, begin to write something and it auto/save and reload, it bring up my cursor top of article and I erase something up of the page.

Brian
Director of Operations in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and customize, great customer service!

Kommentare: Helpjuiced seemed to have the best offering to address all of our needs in a knowledge base tool. The ease of use, customizability and analytics where important factors in choosing Helpjuice. I have been impressed with the level of customer service, whether it was live chat addressing a question about formatting of an article (sent me a video of how specifically address an issue in my article) or working with me to ensure the site looks the way I want with customization requests. I'm happy with our choice to use Helpjuice.

- Super easy to get started and launch a great looking knowledge base with minimal work - Article creation and editing is intuitive for new users - Customization is key, either no-code through the built in template and customization requests or with easy access and editing of the code.

- Formatting can be challenging when doing something other than text or in-line images. Often this can be addressed directly in the code, but for many users something like formatting a block of text side-by-side with an image can be a struggle. - I'd like to see more functionality of managing article comments and tasks in the platform.

Marty
VP of Customer Success in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very quick to setup, responsive team to assist in loading and customizing your KB.

Customer service agent was very helpful in getting things setup. He answered all of our questions and assisted us in loading our existing help documents. It has a good interface with Salesforce and creating new content is very intuitive and quick.

I would like to see an improved Salesforce integration to be more native and through the App Exchange. It would be great to also see this being Lightning-enabled.

Antwort von Helpjuice

Hi Marty, Thanks for your review -- we are happy to Frontsteps onboard, as a customer. We're indeed a small team of 12 people, and have been doing Enterprise Knowledge Base software for over 7 years. Nothing pains me more when customers look at our strength and take it as a weakness. We've personally made sure we implement as many requests as you have asked for, and have made sure your customer experience is as small & cozy as it can be -- something you cannot get at our competitors.

Kelly
Manager of Customer Success in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Article management and knowledge base

Kommentare: Thanks for the awesome product guys! The first of my two main feature requests is the ability to make a draft version of an already published article. Example: I have a published article and I want to plan for an upcoming feature change. I'd like to edit all of the articles this feature is mentioned in before the day the feature launches so that I can just push the changes live on that day. The new article would be linked as a draft version of the published articles so that when it goes live, it just replaces the live article. The second of my two requests is that your help page be a little more fleshed out. For example, I recently found that you do have the ability to nest content or articles within other articles. Which I think is awesome. But I didn't realize you had this because I searched your knowledge base and was unable to find anything about it there. Thanks!

Clean design. Easy to navigate.

Hard to find something without messaging support.

Austin
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Helpjuice has fit our internal knowledge base needs

Kommentare: Our company was in the market for an internal knowledge base solution that would provide the features and design that an ordinary shared drive or wiki site couldn't provide. This software has increased our employee productivity by giving them direct access to the resources they need...fast! The best part is we are able to monitor what resource pages are receiving the most traffic, which ones could use a boost and even solicit ideas for content that doesn't exist yet. The Helpjuice team has been great about helping us design our site to fit our needs. As with everything there have been a few minor bumps, but they have addressed them and continue to roll out new features and functionality that make this software extremely valuable to our company. My advice to anyone looking at Helpjuice as a potential solution - take the opportunity to allow them to walk you through their software and check out a few of their client sites. Helpjuice isn't a cookie cutter solution, they will tailor it to the look and feel you need. That being said, it's most helpful if you go in with a clear vision of what you want to achieve and they will help you get there.

Thank you, Austin!

Taylor
IT Support Ops Supervisor in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpjuice KB Software Review

Kommentare: Our experience with Helpjuice has been fantastic from the trial phase to fully implementing the software.

The searchability is fantastic, the more you type in the search bar the more refined your results. The analytics and reporting are extremely helpful! It allows you to monitor which users are accessing which articles. You can report on which articles are used the most and even how long they are viewed for.

Importing data into Helpjuice can be tricky at times, but Helpjuice overs a import team so we have utilized them to bring our data into the software.

Ryan
Power Platform Developer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Documentation Wiki for government IT department

Kommentare: This has become a one stop shop for all our internal documentation.

Ease of use for creating and updating documentation for IT processes. Simple enough to use that functional users can create documentation, and fast enough that documents get created.

Pasting word docs into editor sometimes loses images, formatting.

James
Executive Vice President in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The transition from wordpress to this KB platform has been wonderful

It's very user friendly - All of our agents can easily access anything they need. It can be updated and published for review instantly.

Don't have any at the moment because we are relatively new to the product. If I had to say anything, it's the importing feature - didn't appear to be compatible with many external outlets. That said, I'll turn this into a pro - the customer support team was able to fulfill my needs in less than 12 hours.

Tyler
Tyler
Director Of Client Services in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Knowledge Base Platform

Kommentare: It has been a very easy transition. From migrating our content to their extremely quick and reliable support, we've had an excellent experience so far.

It is extremely customizable. We have strict brand rules we have to follow and Helpjuice allowed us to make all the customizations we needed.

The ability to edit articles from their published URL. I believe this is actively being worked on.

Kavya
Solutions Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best knowledge base platform

Kommentare: It saves a lot of human resources and time-efforts to manage a single knowledge base.
Easy collaboration, sharing and editing articles

Knowledge management is easy, and segregating articles is at ease.

UI can be improved a bit more, editing text has multiple options and the icons can be confusing.

Jacob
Jacob
Manager, Client Support in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great service, worked for exactly what we needed it for.

Service has been responsive and excellent. Helped us make updates, and the software is also very easy to use with many features. Best available Knowledge Base for the money

None that I can think of, I was looking for a knowledge base only, many other companies have many extras that I don't need.

Charlie
Charlie
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpjuice is great!

Kommentare: As close to perfect as you can get!

The team at Helpjuice was amazingly helpful!

I don't have any negatives about Helpjuice. It is an overall amazing product.

Rodney
Contact Center Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome All Around For Our Insurance Contact Center

Kommentare: we have had 4 star customer service and we use this product daily. this will help to save us hours per day looking for information

ease of use, customer service, it met all of our needs

I wish that there were prefilled questions and answers. simple questions

Steve
Criminal Defense Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zendesk to Helpjuice for knowledge base excellence

Kommentare: I left Zendesk for other apps. For the knowledge base, I switched to Helpjuice, which specializes in that sort of thing. I like it. It enables me to have more than two levels of organization, to have articles in more than one place, to get feedback from users without their having to sign in, and lets me have authorless articles from the perspective of the viewer. Plus, the search functionality is better and faster. There are some things I miss, like the ability to edit articles from the article page itself, but Helpjuice appears to be responsive and fast to make changes in response to critical feedback. They don't make me feel like I'm a nuisance. They make me feel like I am helping them to build a better app.

Thanks Steve!

Gelu
CTO in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpjuice for Insightful.Mobi

Easy to use, self explanatory menu options, useful help

We have no complaints so far, maybe as a feature (not a dislike) the ability to create our own themes

Stephen
Owner in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Personalized support, importing and customization FREE within 24 hours

Kommentare: I accidentally discovered Helpjuice when I was searching for Zendesk alternative. Their website didn't promise a lot but I decided to register there. I got all my content imported within 24 hours. And where I was amazed was that they converted my own PSD file to real knowledge base also under 24 hours. These guys are amazing. Highly recommending Helpjuice as alternative to such a bad Zendesk and as alternative to Desk.com.

Antwort von Helpjuice

Hey Stephen, glad to have you as customer. Thank you kindly for your review!