Über Reservio

Reservio ist eine Termin- und Veranstaltungs-Planungssoftware, die für über 70 Geschäftskategorien sorgfältig optimiert ist. Dauerhaft kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Reservio

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Reservio bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR in Kolumbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Kommentare: Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Vanessa D.
Centre Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software. Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software. The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently. The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication. Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Michele B.
Coordinator in Italien
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very useful scheduling tool.
Easy to use and customize.

Easy user interface. Discount for non profits.

As I see, there isn't a multi-user feature, you have to share credentials with the other team members. Export tables have a lot of extra columns

Hynek P.
Tschechien

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Kommentare: Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Customer service reacts very quickly

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Guillermo U.
Administrador in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Funcional, amigable y de ayuda para nosotros

Kommentare: Estoy en proceso de descubrir las maneras de seguir aprovechando los elementos de RESERVIO

Tenemos contratado en este momento otro sistema para efectuar las reservas de citas, y consideramos que este mejora el servicio que ofrecemos, sobre todo por la interfaz amigable que presenta. Seguimos descubriendo (el equipo que estamos implementando la aplicación) las funciones que tiene y las maneras que podemos aprovecharlas.

Posibilidad de ingresar un formulario más personalizado para solicitar información para las citas, al menos no he descubierto sea posible hacerlo en este momento.

Matthew J.
Director of Finance in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Booking Software

Kommentare: Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session. There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user. The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Adriana A.
Library manager in Mexiko
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best choice

Kommentare: I can focus on other tasks because my dates are easily organized.

It's so easy to use!! Is also very simple to configure because it has a highly intuitive and friendly interface.

It doesn't have a mobile application or invoice generation tool.

Cintya M.
Cintya M.
Photographer in Honduras

The best choice

Kommentare: The ability to book in my facility has been great, definitely it is something to consider if your company wants to have a better service with clients. It is a must get software in my opinion.

What I like the most about Reservio is how user friendly it is. From the UI standpoint, it is very clean, organized and well thought for the user.

Something that has been annoying me quite a bit is that we are allowed to create accounts for some customers, but there is no apparent way for them to log in. This could be fixed later on, but it is not something that affects my experience.

Leandra D.
Chargée de communication in Frankreich
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Très bon rapport qualité/prix + un soutiens pour les asso !

- facilité d'utilisation et de prise en main - fait gagner beaucoup de temps - bon rapport qualité prix - une offre gratuite déjà très pratique - un service client qui répond rapidement - tarifs de soutiens pour les associations à but non lucratif

- les détails des formules ne sont pas évidente à comprendre dès le début, il y a un petit manque d'explications mais c'est contre balancé par la possibilité de poser des questions directement à une personne via le service client ! - j'ai remarqué de nombreuses fautes de traduction sur le site, mais pas sur la plateforme visible par les clients pour l'instant.

Mark H.
Webmaster in Irland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Required an online booking system

Kommentare: the system gives us what we needed to allow booking of our facility.

Reservio gave us the ability to allow our clubs to book our national Archery range.

We can create customer accounts but cannot see anyway to allow users to log into those accounts. This was ok as we made or clients create their own accounts.

Louise M.
Yoga Studio director and Lead teacher in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Alexander N.
CEO in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Alex Neiford's Review

Kommentare: I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

Antwort von Reservio

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Anthony C.
Director in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution with limited features

Kommentare: This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Antwort von Reservio

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review! Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year. Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month. Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help! Reservio

Julian B.
representante in Kolumbien

Excelente

muy facil de usar, muy amigable con los usuarios

no tengo queja, aunque desde la appmovil deberia tener opcion de administrar

Peter M.
Secretary in UK
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

Kommentare: We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Sarah C.
Trustee of UK school Parents Association running Uniform shop in UK

Simply amazing customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Flavia L.
Social Worker in Schweiz
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New User of reservio

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

Social Media Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

H.a. B.
Penningmeester in Niederlande
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of reservio

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period. What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

Alberto L.
Director in Spanien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best reservation app

It's very easy to use, very intuitive and its functionality is brutal. Really good app and very good customer service.

I like it all. There is nothing I can say it's going wrong.

Enrique G.
DIRECTOR in Peru
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EXCELENTE SERVICIO

Kommentare: excelent

easy to use efficient practical linked to my own personal webpage

nothing. I would just suggest to be faster in the mobile app

Ismael B.
Ismael B.
Manager in Frankreich

Excellent app !

5 letztes Jahr

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment. Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Paul S.
Director in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Excellent scheduling package

Kommentare: We wanted to get away from Google data-rape - which we have done. Also wanted a system where users could book but not interfere with other peoples bookings or delete data.

Reasonably easy to set up though not particularly intuitive - we got there in the end

Can't book 24hr events. Can't book 24hr events.

Basile B.
Website manager in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system and great support

Kommentare: It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

Richard T.
Disabled Cycling Sessional Leader in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for our Disabled (inclusive) cycling sessions at Birkenhead Park

Kommentare: It's a clean and well designed app with good UX so the experience is good. It's relatively simple to use yet powerful in its function.

Really great. I work for a charity that promotes inclusive cycling and have various hub across the country (UK) - where disabled individuals can cycle adapted bicycles. We had problems with bookings with paper and phone, doing it on-line makes it simple, elegant and fun. I can run the sessions more efficiently and in times of COVID I can properly monitor group sizes. We can also use the communications for our wider charity activities and communications

Block/repeat bookings would be handy, so you can book 10 week slots. Although I can manually book a repeat.