4,5 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5

Über Reservio

Reservio ist eine Termin- und Veranstaltungs-Planungssoftware, die für über 70 Geschäftskategorien sorgfältig optimiert ist. Dauerhaft kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Reservio

Eduardo O.
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust."

Kommentare: Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Vorteile: Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Nachteile: I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Guillermo U.
Administrador
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2020

"Funcional, amigable y de ayuda para nosotros"

Kommentare: Estoy en proceso de descubrir las maneras de seguir aprovechando los elementos de RESERVIO

Vorteile: Tenemos contratado en este momento otro sistema para efectuar las reservas de citas, y consideramos que este mejora el servicio que ofrecemos, sobre todo por la interfaz amigable que presenta. Seguimos descubriendo (el equipo que estamos implementando la aplicación) las funciones que tiene y las maneras que podemos aprovecharlas.

Nachteile: Posibilidad de ingresar un formulario más personalizado para solicitar información para las citas, al menos no he descubierto sea posible hacerlo en este momento.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2020
H.a. B.
Penningmeester
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2020

"Review of reservio"

Kommentare: We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

Vorteile: The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period.
What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

Nachteile: We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2020
Hynek P.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2016

"Not 100% solution, unfortunately"

Kommentare: Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Vorteile: Customer service reacts very quickly

Nachteile: It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

• Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Vanessa D.
Centre Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2020

"Easy to learn and implement for anybody"

Kommentare: I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Vorteile: Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software.
Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software.
The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently.
The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication.
Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Nachteile: It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Matthew J.
Director of Finance
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2020

"Easy Booking Software"

Kommentare: Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Vorteile: The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session.
There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user.
The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Nachteile: A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Sarah C.
Trustee of UK school Parents Association running Uniform shop
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2020

"Simply amazing customer service"

Kommentare: Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Vorteile: The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

Nachteile: No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Flavia L.
Social Worker
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"New User of reservio"

Kommentare: much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Vorteile: Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

Nachteile: we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Ismael B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2020

"Excellent app !"

Vorteile: With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment. Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Nachteile: Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

• Bewertet am 28.10.2020
Francesco I.
Presidente
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Davvero utile"

Kommentare: facile e intuitivo

Vorteile: La facilità di configurazione e utilizzo

Nachteile: non ho trovato niente di rilevante lo devo studiare meglio

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Louise M.
Yoga Studio director and Lead teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use"

Kommentare: It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Vorteile: As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

Nachteile: The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2020
Alexander N.
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2014

"Alex Neiford's Review"

Kommentare: I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

von Reservio an 20.5.2014

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

• Bewertet am 19.5.2014
Anthony C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2017

"Great solution with limited features"

Kommentare: This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

von Reservio an 10.1.2017

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

• Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Julian B.
representante
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2020

"Excelente"

Vorteile: muy facil de usar, muy amigable con los usuarios

Nachteile: no tengo queja, aunque desde la appmovil deberia tener opcion de administrar

• Bewertet am 10.6.2020
Peter M.
Secretary
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020"

Kommentare: We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and met our needs

Nachteile: Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

• Bewertet am 3.6.2020
Social Media Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2018

"Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients"

Vorteile: We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Nachteile: Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

• Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Basile B.
Website manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2020

"Great system and great support"

Kommentare: It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Vorteile: Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Nachteile: I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Brandon S.
Youth Pastor
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2014

"The reservation site everyone needs"

Kommentare: Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site.
In addition, the costumer service is prompt, helpful, and exceeded expectations when working together to incorporate the site/product into our event. Whenever a business is interested in making something work for the client rather than their own bottom line, I can be confident in continuing to use the product.
Apart from using it for our non-profit, the small business applications would be superb if you ever schedule any kind of service with a client.

• Bewertet am 25.11.2014
Melani W.
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2015

"Very easy to use, clean look"

Kommentare: I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2015
Johanna G.
Owner/Instructor
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2015

"Best Customer Service Anywhere"

Kommentare: I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business.
On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner.
I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier!
Love Reservio & their support team! -Johanna M Griego

• Bewertet am 26.2.2015
Mary G.
administration officer
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"free trial"

Vorteile: I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members.
The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does.
No harassment to buy the full pack.
Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Nachteile: It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

Loren L.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"horrible customer service"

Vorteile: not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Nachteile: paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

von Reservio an 19.3.2019

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on support@reservio.com if you have any further inquiries.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
John H.
secretary
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"good for sports club with limited facilities"

Kommentare: excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Vorteile: ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Nachteile: clients are struggling to find our club on the app

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Sara S.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2014

"Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company"

Kommentare: I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2014
Jo L.
Trustee
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2020

"Very Helpful"

Kommentare: The customer support has been exceptional. Really helpful. Thank you

Vorteile: It is easy to set up and use this system.

Nachteile: None. We had minor login problems which were quickly resolved by the team

• Bewertet am 15.8.2020