Über Yonyx

Entscheidungsbaumgesteuerte interaktive Anleitungen, die sich in die meisten CRM-Systeme integrieren lassen. Verfolge Geschäftsprozesse auf interaktive Weise.

Erfahre mehr über Yonyx

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Bewertungen zu Yonyx

Yonyx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 235 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yonyx bereits verwendet?

Wes
Wes
Product Support Engineer
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Kommentare: We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Tonia
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

Kommentare: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Victoria
CSR in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

review

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

That it isn't consistently working well.

Antwort von Yonyx

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir.
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Kommentare: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Eric
Software Developer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

As a software developer

Kommentare: I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

Kommentare: Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Troubleshooting Tool

Kommentare: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

happy Customer

Kommentare: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Narasimha Rao
Director in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx for contact center

Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical. It has reduced tremendous amount of effort in daily activities.

I faced a bit challenge when I am trying to format text in reference guides. It took lot of time for me to select each word or sentence and select required formatting. I think it may be helpful in making it little easier. Also, it would be great help if Yonyx can integrate with microsoft power apps.

Damian
Teller in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it is easy to use and to follow.

It does look a bit outdated with the layout.

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really good product that just keeps getting better

Kommentare: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great user experience

Kommentare: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Multipurpose Tool

Kommentare: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Antwort von Yonyx

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great tool for self service.

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Sandra
Customer service agent in UK
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful Database for tech calls

Kommentare: Good - I was able to read it and give accurate advice to the customers when they called in with an internet issue

Its easy to catalogue instructions which are easy to access during a call to a customerWe can access the instructions to set up a modem or troubleshoot internet issues with the customerThe user can access documents with graphics and text and these can be copied and emailed to the customer

A better string search options that looks at the whole text of a document rather than just the titles

TaLina
Broker Representative in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx Review

Its a smooth system that easily allows me to complete my job functions each day.

Sometimes there can be technical issues.

Oscar
agent in Portugal
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls. Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions. the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Pritam
Customer Service Associate in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best software for end user and for content management

Kommentare: Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

vanessa
consumer success representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx is the way to go!

Kommentare: Since yonyx has been around its very useful and helps all the time.

I love how you can populate a script, if the scripting is gone.

Nothing, i enjoy it. I wouldn't change a thing!

Ismael
DSCA in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Kumaresan
coding in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Coding

Easy navigation for access denial reason

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

belen
assistent customer service in Portugal
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

Kommentare: It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.