Über TheraNest

Software für EMR/EHR und Therapienotizen im Bereich psychische Gesundheit für Praxen aller Größen. Viele Funktionen und Berichte. Einfach in der Bedienung. Die Testversion ist kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über TheraNest

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame.

It's been a little confusing as a supervisor and administrator for my employees to be able to see what notes they have completed and what is yet to be done.

Bewertungen zu TheraNest

TheraNest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 925 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TheraNest bereits verwendet?

Melissa
Melissa
Owner, Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one platform that's perfect for my small private practice!

Kommentare: My business is very part-time on the side, and I didn't have time or resources for some of the other options that are on the market. TheraNest gave me everything I needed to run my practice easily, efficiently, and professionally.

It's simple to use and has everything you need to make your small private practice run. The customer support is AMAZING! I've never had a question or concern that wasn't quickly resolved by their great team.

I would like to see the TeleHealth screen be bigger. This is a work in progress since this is a newly added feature.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Melissa we are so glad to hear that TheraNest is making a difference for your business! We can't wait to see how your business grows!

Micheal Frances
Micheal Frances
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Theranest lies about their customer service

Kommentare: From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

Antwort von Therapy Brands

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

Elizabeth
Counselor Alc in USA

Very good software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed the ease of the program but was never taught billing on it.

I could do my job as a clinician with minimal downtime or disruption

Occasionally having downtimes because so many people were on our system at the same time.

Seneca
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Select something else if you have more than one person in your office.

Kommentare: I do not understand where the rave reviews have come from for this software. My only guess is these reviews are from single clinician offices. If you have more than one clinician or a prescriber in your practice I would suggest selecting another software.

I like that you can send text reminders. It helps with the no show rate in our clinic. They have great customer service - but customer service only goes so far when the software isn't working correctly.

Form the scheduling to billing this software is riddled with functionality gaps and bugs. As a facility that have therapists and prescribing physicians the scheduling feature doesn't allow you to setup defined appointment times. Basic schedulers should allow you to define the types of appointments in your clinic and assign a time frame to them. This same functionality should extend to the TheraNest portal. Patients can go online and request any appointment time. For example an initial intake in our clinic with the psychiatrist is one hour. A patient can go line and find any available time (they typically find 15 min slots) and submit a request to schedule that time. This results in calling the patient back and finding a time. What's the point of allowing the patient to schedule/request a time if I have to call them back? I should be able to define an initial intake as an hour so my staff can't schedule that type of an appointment for less than an hour AND patients on the portal can't request an appointment for less than an hour. We finally shut the portal off because it was causing more work calling patients back then if they'd initially called and were scheduled from the get go. If you have any patients with co insurance get ready to spend an ungodly amount of time processing the secondary insurance. While they say they support secondary insurance they do not. You have to manually enter all of the information onto the claim for the secondary insurance.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thanks for your feedback, Seneca. We were honest about our billing and client portal features from the start. We never mislead customers. We take qualifying customers seriously and encourage everyone to be transparent about their needs so we can help them determine if we'll be able to support those needs. All potential customers have a free 21-day trial period, to test the software in order to make an informed decision. We do as much as possible to support our customers and take all customer requests seriously, but the software is sold as-is, and we make no attempts to represent the software as something it isn't. Though we don't market our software to psychiatrists due to their unique needs, TheraNest seemed to initially be a good fit for you. However, your growth to a group psychiatry practice is something that TheraNest clearly is not meant to accommodate. We continue to improve our billing and client portal features and won't stop until they're flawless. Sincerely, TheraNest Team

Nick
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great practice management software with excellent support team

Kommentare: TheraNest's telehealth video chat platform really saved my practice when we had to move our sessions online during the CoVID 19 pandemic. My counselors didn't miss a beat switching to telehealth because TheraNest was already ready for us to make the switch. TheraNest already had the system ready for us.
And it was super easy to use! All our clients had to do was click a link and follow two prompts. That's it! Most everyone got it right away.
To say that I'm happy with TheraNest is an understatement. It's a great product at a very fair price.

TheraNest is really easy to use and takes care of everything my practice requires. TheraNest is truly a one-stop shop. I really like how TheraNest handles the credit card processing, scheduling, and reminders. And it's reasonably priced. TheraNest also has an excellent support staff. I can't underscore that enough. TheraNest has an excellent support staff. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions for everything in, on, and about TheraNest, but if I need to speak with an actual human all I have to do is start a live chat by hitting the icon at the bottom of the screen. TheraNest also listens to its customers. It's constantly improving the website to make it more user friendly. It's been impressive to see how TheraNest has grown and improved every month since my practice signed up with it over 6 years ago.

I don't really have any complaints about TheraNest.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Nick we are extremely grateful to have such loyal customers like you. Thank you for the raving review! We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

Sarah
Practice Manager in USA

Superb Software

Kommentare: I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

Toy

A MUST HAVE!!

Kommentare: This software saves me so much administrative time! Using TheraNest, I also save by not having to hire a billing company! Billing is a matter of a few clicks! It is truly a MUST HAVE for private practice! The customer service and technical help are prompt, friendly and professional! It was easy to set up and get started using. The help database is amazing (videos and articles). I have referred three others because I am so impressed and enjoy using TheraNest! I researched and trialed others, and I am 100% happy with my decision to use TheraNest! Time saving TheraNest helps me get rest!!!

Easy to learn and use! Super user friendly and intuitive! Great value! Telehealth option with interactive worksheet feature!!! Has mobile app version. Calendar syncs with google calendar. Processing payments is a breeze! Forms and client portal save time and paper! Billing is quick and easy--few clicks and done! Reports are nice business management feature! Client reminders and self-scheduling options! Customer service is TOP NOTCH! Progress notes and treat

Honestly, I cannot think of any cons. I have nothing negative to say about TheraNest!

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you so much for these wonderful words! We love to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest and referring us to your colleagues.

Reanna
MH Therapist & Transformation Nutrition Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great options overall and better pricing than other EHR systems.

Kommentare: Overall it has been great.

The cost and all of the features that are available.

I wish there were premade template library in the document section. It is a little wonky trying to create documents and then it is trial/error to get them to where you need which is very time consuming. I am still going through my documents and needing to change small things that I didn't catch. That is one feature that I do miss from Simple Practice- they had an amazing library of document templates, assessments (PCL5, health assessments, etc.,).

Amy
Psychotherapist in USA

Love Theranest

Kommentare: Overall Theranest keeps me very organized and on top of time sensitive issues like notes, rminders and billing.

Theranest is easy to use, keeps track of my calendar, sends reminders to clients, makes billing very easy.

I wish I could customize more reporting and sorting features to help me do the billing of insurance companies that I have to do on other websites.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Amy thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that TheraNest is just the tool your organization needs to keep you on track and organized! A member of the Support team will reach out to collect more information about your reporting needs. We do have very robust reporting features so we want to make sure we can help point you in the right direction!

Solo Mental Health Practitioner Go-To Practice Management Software

Kommentare: I simply love the fact that I do not have to maintain any paperwork as this is a total EMR for my practice.

This product is easy to use and implement and has a great support team when you have questions.

The lack of options for Progress Note formats

Gerald
Director in USA

End user review

Kommentare: The best online scheduling software that is available to us in Asia.

It is oriented to my profession - mental health care. It has most of the functionality that our company needs: - appointment scheduling - room booking that prevents double booking, a must for us because we have 9 staff sharing 3 offices - invoice/receipt generation is easy - International user friendly, we are in Hong Kong - has the necessary features for managing the financial side of the business - appointment reminder features, easily editable reminder message - TN consistently add useful features to help with the business, e.g. custom forms, improved ease of use of the software - integration with other calendars - color coding for staff, ease of identifying each other on the master calendar - staff permissions feature - customer support has been excellent from the beginning

- staff permissions can be item selectable rather than group together in the basic five categories - basic navigation still needs some touch-up - mobile app needs an update - need to expand the list of reports that can be generated or permit selectable items to be generated for a report

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for your thoughtful review Gerald! It's been our pleasure to have worked with you and your growing practice the past few years.

Joanne
Licensed Mental Health Professional in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Sole practitioners not a priority

Kommentare: In the beginning the experience was great. Good service, training, and responsiveness. Over past year this has changed and I was told larger accounts get prioritized. I am looking for a new medical billing service but will likely continue using the EHR part for now.

Inputting progress notes is quick and easy. Navigating adding clients, storing records, and reliability of site working is the best thing about TheraNest

The billing service is expensive for what you get. You will spend a lot of time tracking payments and following up on your own. Your invoice records will not be kept in a timely way and you won’t be alerted if invoices aren’t paid. If not paid you won’t know why unless you spend hours contacting insurers.

Maria
Ph. D., LPC, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS in USA

New Electronic Note Taking and Billing Experience for my Practice

Kommentare: I am solving a time and storage problem through the use of Nest. The more I become comfortable with this software, the more I am able to do with leaving the office and having time for myself. In addition, I no longer pay an outside service for billing and bill almost immediately through the Nest program, understanding the ins and outs of how insurance panels prefer the electronic billing to another means.
In the 6 or so months that I have used nest, I find it a tremendous asset to my business life as a therapist.

TheraNest continues to revamp and update its software making it more compatible to my needs as a clinician. Once you begin the experience of Nest and take it one step at a time, you realize that you are making progress with virtual notes and storage, billing and even telehealth! At first I was overwhelmed with learning to do everything online (changing from paper and pencil note taking, having an outside billing service to all electronic needs) I have made excellent progress where I am saving both time and money with the Nest Service. One great aspect of this service is the customer care with live online support and articles to read on areas I may need help. Training is offered on the areas I need the most help and the staff frequently ask how they can make this software product better and more compatible to my needs as a therapist's. A final accolade of Nest is being able to store secure photos of client art work and additional notes and documents. There is a secure client portal too if you choose to use this for intake and other virtual needs.

As a seasoned professional with little to no electronic note taking experience, my learning curve is not as adept to electronic storage, billing and virtual sessions. So, I find that sometimes the training tapes are too fast and too in-depth for one sitting. Therefore, I need to review them a few times in order to understand what area of Nest to access and what tabs I need to use for processing. Fortunately the support staff are ready to help me in all of my questions.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Maria thank you for this very insightful review! Going from paper notes to electronic notes can seem like a daunting task but there is nothing to fear when you have a team of TheraNesters behind you! We are happy to hear that you've been able to cut cost, streamline your practice and get more time back for the things you love!

Char
Admin Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed for our needs

Kommentare: Theranest has been very helpful to us for file storage purposes and the easy generation of therapy notes. We were having to deal with another therapy note writing system for our sister agency, and boy were they confusing and just not user friendly. It really made up appreciate what we have with Theranest. Their customer support section is great! Always friendly and helpful. They solved a very serious problem with our on-line usage of many webpages and the inability of being able to read PDF's for them all. It saved us a lot of time when they had the answer that everyone was asking when different programs didn't want to talk nicely to each other and function. It was a godsend! We are very happy with the service we have had!

It was easy to learn how to use the different functions that we needed. This system has a whole lot of uses but we do not use them all for our small company. What we do use has made document storage so much more easier than paper filing, and the versatility of being able to access it from other locations was a life saver for those late night calls from our employees needing to work. We could help them no matter what time of the day. They are constantly working to make improvements and add more functions.

Forms are not as customizable as we needed, but they are improving on this. My example would be when we would have to print up therapy notes for records release, the initial set up of their forms caused a simple checkbox note to print out to 4-5 pages of paper and in giant fonts! Yikes, that was a lot of waste just to have to fax client's records somewhere. Lots of trees went into those record releases, trust me. But Theranest listened to this and made the forms so that we could change how they printed. It was not picture perfect on some of them, but we were able to get down to 2-3 pages of printing!

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest!

Karen
Therapist (LMHC) in USA

Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried.

Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

Tammy
LPCC in USA

Review of Theranest

Kommentare: Theranest provides everything that is needed for my practice. It has been simple to learn and use throughout the years. I appreciate all the updates that are made to accommodate the various practices, the access to Knowledge Base and the quick response from customer support when I've needed additional help.

I've been working with Theranest for almost 10 years. Theranest software keeps my client files HIPAA compliant, which is crucial in the mental health/medical field; I have never had a problem. Once set up, billing is very simple. If I'm having a difficult time with billing, records , program, etc, customer support is easy to access. I appreciate the Knowledge Base that has been developed as well as how Theranest has consistently improved the software or made adjustments based on their customers recommendations.

I'm a very small practice (3 individuals). I don't like having to pay extra for changes that I would like to make i.e. using Wiley notes. I understand how Theranest makes it's money but for something that doesn't require ongoing support, some things should just be another option ie. choosing between Standard note or SOAP note.I also feel the percentage for assistant billing (following up with insurance providers for unpaid invoices) is very high, considering once you figure out the problem and I begin to be reimbursed for services and no further assistance from Theranest staff is required; I am still expected to provide you with a percentage of what I'm billing. Perhaps just charging a one-time fee.

Carly
Psychologist in USA

Average. Some strong features and some poor features

The mobile feature; Notes/scheduling/billing all in 1 program and platform; Client portal; Visually easy to understand and use without a lot of needed guidance;

1) The notes are rudimentary and unprofessional 'looking' when you print them. 2) The signature feature does not have enough characters to include full name and credentials & the hand-written option ends up looking like a preschooler signed your name; 3) all the demographic and other info that a ct fills out in ct portal forms DO NOT auto-populate to your intkae note template or anywhere, so you end up having to re-type a tone of information; 3) ct oprtal forms are easy to edit, but the actual intake and progress forms are NOT editable. They advertise "customizable forms" but neglect to tell you that if you use these, you don't get any of the built-in, dynamic software features such as the DSM-5 dx box, all demographic info, date/etc... that's the whole point- you can't run reports on these notes, etc.!!! 4) the text boxes that you type you notes in are not user-friendly...you have to scroll down if you type a longer paragraph in order to read/view and edit it. It's time-consuming and difficult to review your note. 5) not easy to upload photos or handouts that you and a ct create. You have to email it to yourself, download it and then upload it to TheraNest...too many steps! Overall, the note taking features in this EMR are poor.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hi Carly, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. Voices like yours are how we improve our product and customer experience. We're always looking to incorporate customer feedback so thank you very much! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying our mobile app and client portal. It's nice to hear you find TheraNest easy to use and understand. We're here for you if there's anything we can help you with. Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate you, Carly. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Extremely satisfied

Kommentare: There is nothing more reassuring than good customer support. Any time I have needed assistance, I have been offered answers and often good suggestions.

First of all, the instructional materials and webinar made implementation far less stressful than I had imagined. Customer support is ALWAYS extremely responsive. The functionality is intuitive and allows me to set or change functions based on the needs of staff and clients. Also, if there is a clear need to upgrade or change functions or features, TheraNest seems quite willing to adapt to the needs of their customers, which is very reassuring.

Integration was NOT difficult at all. There aren't really any cons. There are only things that I would add to cater spicifically to OUR office. Obviously, that isn't possible. And TheraNest already has a "suggest a feature" feature to allow customers to chose new functions by voting. Pretty cool.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a raving review Michael. We appreciate you and we are so glad your enjoying all that TheraNest has to offer including our fantastic Customer Happiness team!

Ginny
Clinical Director in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good resource for our group practice

Kommentare: We have been users of Theranest for the last year. It is very, very user friendly, especially compared with some of the other products that we demo'd. Most things were very, very well --- scheduling, appointment reminders, progress notes, reporting features that help us know who is current with progress notes and assessments and who has gotten behind, treatment planning and diagnostic features. We do not use the Wiley Treatment Planner library, but we might at some point and are thrilled that it is available. We initially used the merchant account features to run credit/debit/flex cards through the system, but we found we could save considerably by having a merchant account with our bank instead. Switching back and forth was not a problem. We have generally been very pleased with most aspects of the service, especially the finance terms. This platform works very well for a practice that has several clinicians and when the work is exclusively individuals, couples or families.

We love it that we pay a rate based on the number of active clients, not the number of users. We have several part-time staff who want and need to be able to use the same system, and other EHRs charge by clinician. The best part, though, is that it looks and feels very much like a paper record, and getting tech-anxious clinicians to make the switch from paper really very easy. Even the most reluctant found that they love it and do not complain about changing from paper to EHR.

Group rosters, group notes and scheduling of groups is possible but definitely a weak area for Theranest. Other weak areas include the way the ledger interfaces with attendance in the creation of invoices and superbills (putting cancellations on them, even if there was no charge). And lastly, reporting features could be better for helping practice managers better assess productivity and other information. The dashboard looks great, but as far as I can tell, we can't change the data that the graphics are pulling from and they always are reporting information that is from the beginning of the practice's use of Theranest, not with any particular timeframe or different variables. This may be possible to change, but if so, it's not easy enough for THIS user to figure it out.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

TheraNEst Increase rates during COVID10

Ease of use. Start up almost immediately is possible.

Astonishing this company put a rate increase in the middle of COVID 19. At a time when most Mental Health Therapist are reducing rates to help clients, as well as losing clients due to the difficult circumstances GLOBALLY. THERANEST decide to increase their rates. Shameful. I reduced my registration immediately when this came to my attention to counteract their increase as best I could and if this actually goes through, I am looking for a new application. I do not want to support a company who is looking out for themselves to the point that they put in a rate increase during a GLOBAL CRISIS.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for expressing your concerns around the price increase. We want to assure you that the increase will help maintain product quality. We know you are dependent on us to maintain the high-quality product that you're accustomed to, especially during these unprecedented times. As customers are using our platform more and more the load our product is carrying is increasing. Telehealth is now a requirement for business continuity and clients are not in offices to present cash or checks. We've never seen usage like this, and because of the weight it's putting on our platform it is necessary to increase in price to match our higher operating costs. We are committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. Please be assured TheraNest has made every effort to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals. We greatly appreciate your continued business and support through this time of growth and change.

Beverly
Clinical Director in USA

Ease to use, and the best Customer Service

Kommentare: I have accurate records and I have several options for my notes. I love the new feature of the electronic portal for client paperwork. The appt calendar works best on the computer but I can make good changes on my phone.

I have loved watching this program develop and grow in the last 10 years. I began Theranest when they were first starting and it was pretty bare bones. Which is what I needed as a new business owner so that I could grow with the program. At that time, I really wanted exact notes that would reflect exactly what happened in the sessions and Theranest provided that place. It has grown however to a much better system and a much better process. I know that I do not use a lot of the process because I have an outside biller. But all the parts I do use are the best and I have tried several.

The cost of anything is always a killer for a small business. The cost however has been fair for the service that you get.

Philip
Psychologist in USA

Review of TheraNest

Kommentare: Excellent. I have been using TheraNest since 2014. The program originally served my needs as a solo practitioner in search of an efficient paperless practice management tool from the beginning and has only been getting better since.

Ease of use for my paperless solo psychotherapy practice.Critically important for scheduling, patients records, patient histories, therapy notes, and billing.

There are still a few residual button-labeling, semantic inconsistency, and page-targeting issues that I think need to be resolved for the program to perform at its very best from a user-interface and user-experience point of view. That said, improvements are continuously being made by the Development Team. Note that the user interface has been recently revised and refreshed for dramatically improved appearance and ease of navigation.

Brett

Non-Clinical Review

Kommentare: If you have to use TheraNest and don't have a strong biller, my company Solvent Practice Solutions can help. If you don't have to use TheraNest, do not use TheraNest.

I am writing this while on hold with TheraNest customer service for 3 hours and 30 minutes! Obviously a pro is not their customer service

I am a third party billing and credentialing company with one client that uses TheraNest. I feel I have to write this review for those struggling with the same issues and for others who are looking to potentially use this EMR. TheraNest's billing functionality is atrocious. It's completely depending on clinicians to do all the coding, including the place of service and any modifiers. Billers and administrative staff cannot edit or adjust modifiers. Additionally, the modifiers have to be tied to the service type. If a service type could have 5 different modifiers associated with it, you have to enter 5 different service types for the one service. This creates obvious issues of overloading the types of services and making it even more difficult on clinicians to select the correct one. You have to code things like 90837, 90837 + 95 mod, 90837 + 95 + HO modifer, etc. Additionally their clearinghouse enrollments are almost unbelievably difficult and they take longer than other EMRs to submit. Lastly, their customer service is non-responsive. It's been 3:40 minutes on hold now -- I haven't talked to a single customer service representative.

Donna
CEO in USA

Supportive, convenient, affordable, quality product!

The client portal and the fact that the intake can be done online! I love custom forms, the appointment reminders, emails, payroll.... I love it all! I especially love the customer service. I'm a loyal customer especially because of the way they are with their customers (texting, emailing and constant improvements). 10 stars!

Id like payroll to be able to have the option to select the payouts due tab and pay clinicians when claims are paid in full. Copays are attached to this currently and I have to select "copay paid to clinician" even though it's not in order for payouts due to work the way I need it to. I also need to be able to print out a demographics sheet on a single client to an option. I'd also like the email to have a time that an email was sent.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Wow Donna! Thanks for the review, we are blushing over here and also thankful for your kind words. We love to hear that our customer happiness team is serving you well. I'll pass along your suggestions to our development team, but as a loyal customer you know you can always write in or use the microphone icon to make suggestions, we're always interested in your feedback as it very much shapes our plan for the future of TheraNest. Sincerely, the TheraNest team.

Tammy
Therapist in USA
, Selbstständig

Great experience with limitations

Kommentare: I would recommend Theranest to anyone who has less than 30 active clients at any given time. Once you go over 30 and add the price of extra features it goes from being comparable value to not being a good value.

The initial first session paperwork such as intake, privacy policies and informed consent are extremely easy to edit and make your own. Being able to do one note for a group and have it go to each group member's file was awesome.

Price is based on number of active clients and therefore was not good for me because of seeing some clients just to do evaluation and doing groups which makes number of clients more. Also reminders and other features are extra. I prefer to pay one price and know what it is. There is not the option to put handouts, assignments into folder for clients to access. You have to send them back and forth which clients complained was inconvenience. However, if my clients had not had previous experience with Counsol where there was folders I do not think they would have complained because they would not have known of other option.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! It sounds like you are enjoying the client portal and intake forms as well as our group appointment and not functions! After you send your initial intake forms you can certainly resend forms in a packet and not one by one. A support team member can reach out and help you with this. As far as pricing - our philosophy is that the number of active clients you serve is a much better representation of the size and needs of your practice than the number of people you have on staff. Allowing you to archive an unlimited number of clients and reactivate them at any time results in the vast majority of our customers paying significantly less for similar features versus our competitors. On average, things like text reminders cost less than $1/mo for 1 provider. Other optional features like Telehealth and Wiley Planners are optional add-ons rather than mandatory upgrades.