Method CRM

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager

Kommentare: I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Vorteile: This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Nachteile: Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

Margaret W.
Director, Marketing & Business Operation
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Vorteile: I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Nachteile: The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again
Lynda

After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated.

Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Damien F.
Consultant
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Vorteile: It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Nachteile: This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in the experience. It looks beautiful but is infuriating to use. It does integrate and sync with Quickbooks extremely well but its value as a potential single platform for contact management and invoicing is undermined by the lack of features and the way in which some others are handled. There are many better CRM apps for a lot less money, even if the integration is not as good. Ultimately, what is the point of a great sync if the CRM is hopeless anyway? Horrible, just horrible. The Method support team were very helpful but I but I think there is a lack of understanding on their part of the average sales professionals workflow. I liked the look so much I tried to make the app fit my workflow which was absolute folly.

Powerful CRM platform

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Jet L.
IT Manager

Kommentare: We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be.
Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Vorteile: Powerful and can be highly customized.
Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting.
Easy to use interface.
Basic plan price is reasonable.

Nachteile: Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical.
Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization.
Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync.
Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

A good integration

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Carabeth R.
Development Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Vorteile: Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Nachteile: The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Sales Operations
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Vorteile: Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API.
We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Nachteile: Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again
Lynda

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Rich S.
Overpaid Storyteller / Brand Manager

Kommentare: We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!

Vorteile: We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Nachteile: No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Valerie J.
Client Care Coordinator

Vorteile: The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

Nachteile: The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

Very user friendly and great for every-day use!

Megan F.
Sales Administrator

Kommentare: tracking sales leads, generating reports for internal sales teams

Vorteile: I love how there is a live chat option built directly into the main page (you don't always have to go digging for help). It's user friendly and simple to figure out. The customization options are also ideal!

Nachteile: Would like a little more options for the basic package (seeing invoice history, setting opportunities, for example). Also assigning a currency to new customers would be helpful.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Hi Megan, thanks for your review of Method:CRM. I'll pass along your feedback to the team as we're always looking to further improve our offerings. Thanks again, Lynda

Excellent but complicated to setup

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Member
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Very customizable
- Easy for end user to input information

Nachteile: - Difficult setup process
- Integration with Quickbooks is difficult with the app they provide

Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
John S.
COO

Vorteile: Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Nachteile: I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Noah M.
Owner, Senior Mastering Engineer

Kommentare: Time saving and job tracking

Vorteile: Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Nachteile: Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Simply great software functionality and easy to use.

Vladimir M.
Sales Rep
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!

Vorteile: Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Nachteile: Software works very slow at times and the sidebar is too sensitive. Its a minor thing but I dont like how the sidebar expands, often becomes a stumbling block when trying to click a small box that is very close to the sidebar.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Thanks for your review, Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear you experienced speed issues while using Method. I can assure you we're always working to create a high performing platform. I will be sure to pass along your feedback on the side bar, as our team is always interested in hearing how we can improve the app's UI. Thanks again for your review.

This CRM is amazing.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Customer Service Manager
Konsumgüter

Vorteile: Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Nachteile: I wouldn't so much call this a con, but I don't trust reviews that don't have one. For the customization pages, it can be extremely overwhelming. Maybe if that portion were just a little easier to navigate, then this would be a 10/10!

von Method Integration an 12.7.2018

Thank you for your feedback! Customization can certainly have a steep learning curve. However, our professional services team is here to help. Reach out to use and we'll gladly make Method fit like glove!

Excellent, so far!

Children's Ministry Director

Kommentare: Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Vorteile: The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Nachteile: The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Michael B.
Owner / President

Kommentare: Estimating and service scheduling.

Vorteile: I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Nachteile: It is not as intuitive as it could be, but that could be because it is so customizeable that it might be hard to create perfect screens for everyone. I think with a little work, I could totally make it easy to use for my office, but I need the time to do it.

von Method Integration an 12.7.2018

Hey Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and we appreciate your feedback on the screen customization process. Certainly, the complexities behind making a platform so "flexible" and customizable are large, and our goal is to try to make it even more simple to the end user. Little by little we are getting there!

I know that business owners like yourself do not have enough time to dive deep into customizations, that's where our professional services team comes into play. We are here when you need us!

Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Jessica F.
Business Development

Vorteile: The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Nachteile: I would like for their to be a way to talley the amount of the proposal on the reporting. It's easy for the sales person and owners to see how much is closed and is in the pipeline.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Hi Jessica, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. The sales pipeline features and activity tracking are great tools so I'm glad to hear you're experiencing their benefits. I'll be sure to pass along your product suggestion to our team, as we're always looking to make it even easier to manage and grow a small business. Thanks again, Lynda

Method has solved all of the issues in my Sales Process.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Enrique B.
Executive Director
Grafikdesign

Kommentare: Method increased my productivity exponentially. Jobs were no longer being overlooked because of human error. Sales tracking was non-existent before Method. I would say Method saved my business, if not my sanity!

Vorteile: The QB integration is the BEST part of the program. Customization, collaboration and client accessibility are ALL a very close 2nd. The program is extremely agile.

Nachteile: Payment system integration has disappointed me greatly. I was excited to be able to have my clients pay me through the portal but in 2 months we still have not been able to iron this out. On the bright side, the support team has truly been working diligently to resolve the issue. I was impressed and pleased at how knowledgeable they are. I know we will soon resolve the problem, but that is my least like part of the program.

Method is a Great Solution

Bewertet am 11.9.2013
Carol O.
Manager, System Development

Kommentare: I highly recommend Method CRM as a solution for any organization who needs to integrate information between their QuickBooks accounting system, their CRM system and their Operations system. Right out-of-the box, Method is a powerful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks. As a Method developer, I have developed Operations systems and customized the CRM system for many clients, providing them with systems that work the way their organization works as well as providing them with seamless integration between their Accounting, Operations and CRM systems. The key advantages to using Method for this approach are that they do not have to adjust their business processes to make the best use of their CRM or Operations software nor do they need to do double-entry of data in order to keep the Accounting, Operations and CRM systems in sync. As their business requirements change in the future, we can customize their Method system to meet those needs. I really love working with a client to take all the different pieces they use to manage their business (spreadsheets, Access databases, manual processes) and creating a cohesive solution that incorporates everything in ONE place: Their Very Own Method Solution. 'Turning Chaos into Order.' It's a beautiful thing.

I spent two weeks on the free trial. This was enough to let me know if was not a good fit.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Emily W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you had the time and knowledge to program this software, it could really be incredible. I think the software was just far more than my small company needed, so it just wasn't a great fit.

Vorteile: This software is POWERFUL. Wow. It can be totally customized to your needs, which would be incredible for someone in a very specific industry.

Nachteile: I did not have near the experience in programming needed to make this software work for my purposes. I found that the canned CRM systems (where the programming and forms are already set up) were a much better fit with FAR less work and time in set up.

Perfect CRM for QuickBooks users

Bewertet am 6.5.2013
V cameron
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I first started using Method CRM as a way to build custom business solutions for my QuickBooks clients. As a long time QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I was impressed with its robust sync engine, and customizable processes, screens and reports. Once I started using the CRM portion in my own business, though, it quickly became indispensable. Not only do I have all the features of a standard CRM, but my clients have a portal to check on their account, pay their bill and check documents with me in a secure fashion. I have mobile access on my smartphone for entering time in the field , logging a client call, or looking up a phone number. And everything syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online in real time, painlessly.

Vorteile: *The best QuickBooks sync engine I've seen in 14 years of QB consulting.
*The ability to build custom solutions for any business. No more trying to develop complicated QuickBooks workarounds for clients that don't fit the standard mold.

Nachteile: Due to the nature of QuickBooks Online, Method CRM has more limited syncing abilities with that version.

Great connection to Quickbooks

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Mark M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a time saver. It syncs with Quickbooks so you do not have to enter multiple times. CRM - Donor Mgmt works well. It is a good quality alternative. Offers online donor receipts. Etc

Vorteile: Ease of setup - sync with Quickbooks so you do not have multiple entries.

Nachteile: Customization is a little more technical and requires some knowledge.

Seamless transition

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Tyler W.
Operations

Vorteile: We are particularly impressed by the ease of use and adaptation throughout our organization while implementing Method CRM. The QB sync function allows us to work proficiently from anywhere. Support is Top Notch.

Nachteile: Each person has their "wish it did this list" to increase efficiency accommodate their own personal style of working. No show stoppers and at this point and we are trimming down that list weekly.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Thanks for the review, Tyler! That's great to hear that your team is adopting Method:CRM and getting help from our team. Be sure to check out the customization capabilities for further efficiency gains. Thanks again, Lynda

Overall great customer service and very user friendly.

Kari I.
First Mate Sales and Account Management
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way.

Vorteile: I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

Nachteile: It took me a really long time to upload a lead list. There were a lot of quirks, but overall the support team helped me to figure it out. I really appreciate the support I got.

von Method Integration an 6.5.2018

Hi Kari ¿ thanks for your feedback on Method:CRM. Glad to hear the email templates are being put to use and helping you streamline your sales process. I'm sorry to hear that the lead import took some time, but glad to hear our team was there to support you. Thanks again
Lynda

Your data is not safe with Method. They deleted our data twice forcing us to rebuild from scratch.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Consultant & Principal
Buchhaltung

Vorteile: Ability to customize application. However, features are a moot point for a foreign, cloud-based company that accidentally and irretrievably deletes your data multiple times.

von Method Integration an 28.3.2018

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. When a subscription gets canceled due to non-payment, or any other reason, you may be able to request a restore. Here's a full article on our help center: https://www.method.me/help/34636-method-faq/304564#how-does-an-account-get-cancelled. Please contact us directly to see how we can help out, and get your account back up and running.