Filtern nach:

Über ClinicTracker

ClinicTracker ist ein robustes, zukunftssicheres EHR für mentale Gesundheit und Substanzmissbrauch.

Erfahre mehr über ClinicTracker

Psicóloga in Venezuela

I love is an excellent system of clinical practice record and electronic medical record.

Kommentare: The benefits that highlight the functionality of this software are: The Patient dashboard provides access to all patient data. The User Dashboard allows providers to access the status of their patients' details, procedures, appointments, messages, compliance alerts and ePrescription notifications. It is designed to optimize workflows from entry to discharge. The platform automates all clinical routines, increases billing efficiency, improves staff productivity and provides tools that help you manage your clinic effectively.

I like the most is that it is certified by ONC-ATCB for mental health and substance abuse practices. Consider that the program is suitable for almost all consultation settings, from small clinics to large behavioral health centers or abuse of articles with multiple locations.

I like the least is that the treatment for substance abuse is delicate, and for many approaches, the perspective of the work is case by case. However, the software is supported by ONC-ATCB for mental health and substance abuse practices.

Cara F.
Associate Director of Mental Health in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Clinic Tracker - easy to use, comprehensive

For users, it is easy to navigate and manage. The stock templates are comprehensive and easy to use. As an administrator, it is pretty easy to adjust the user settings as well as the system settings. This is a system that could easily be utilized in a private practice setting, especially since there is an optional billing component.

As an administrator, some of the reports do not capture the kind of data that I'm looking for (client demographics for example), and it is not always clear as to what fields are being pulled from to generate the reports. As a user, the treatment plan templates have way too many fields, some of which are redundant.

Antwort von JAG Products

Hi Cara: Thanks for posting the review. As you know, we truly value your feedback but, even more, the partnership we've had with UHS for the past 10 years. We'll have your Success Representative, Max, contact you so he can explain how you can customize reports exactly as you want them by using our Report Builder. ClinicTracker's Form Builder also has a feature that lets you add, hide, and re-order tabs on forms like the Treatment Plan. It's all straightforward and easy to accomplish. Whenever you have questions like these, never hesitate to simply reach out to Max, or contact us through the ClinicTracker Support Portal. We're always looking to help users make the most of our system.

Bridget R.
LISW in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A well intended mess

Kommentare: I like that I have better supervision over my staff. The note is the superbill so we have better staff compliance with notes. The reasons I chose it were valid. It is an integrated, customizable product that can grow with us. It does not work well with Apple products, at all. I just wish that they were consistent, and they are not. Their 100% satisfaction is a joke. We have had thousands of support tickets over the last year and I have only once been sent a satisfaction survey. I've been on their training calls. Those are mostly sales videos with a little training mixed in. Their customer relations people have reached out. They try to help, and I can not help but wonder why they can not get their product to stabilize.

The user dashboard is informative. You can highlight and save your most used reports. It is highly, almost too customizable. The staff is incredibly nice. So much so it took me a long time to leave this review. The billing feature works well, scheduling is well integrated into the virtual system which is nice. Love the patient portal. We are able to send out documents for people to sign virtually which is also very helpful.

This product appears to be combination of licenses from a bunch of other products, & they don't always work well together. Some part of the product is almost always broken. At this moment I can not login because a server is down. Last week I had client's cut off mid-session because of that problem & it isn't fixed yet. Their Tier one tech support is almost useless, and only accessible through the portal. You have to go back & forth with them 4-5 times before they will even look at the issue. I swear they are reading from a script. The Diagnostic Assessment, Crisis Plan and Treatment plan are useless in their current state. You of course, can pay them to customize it. Or you can learn how to do it yourself. But they have terrible documentation. Most of the time the documentation does not explain what something does, or how to use it. It just describes what a particular module is. When I ask tech support for help they don't understand the question. Set up was a nightmare. I lost several staff through the process. They were teaching me how to implement the system, but not how to use it. They did give me staff a brief training, but then when my staff had problems I had no idea how to help because I was still trying to finish implementation and had not learned how to use it yet. This is my 3rd EHR. My practice outgrew the other two. It has so much potential, but bigger practices wouldn't put up with the problems and smaller practices don't have the technical staff to keep up.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback. We know that you found the implementation overwhelming, despite the efforts of all involved. Just for the record, many of the agencies who have successfully worked with our software use only Apple devices. It is also the case that customers can certainly reach us by phone, via our ticketing system, or by sending an email. We take great pride in ClinicTracker and our long (and verified) history of top-notch support. Best of luck!

Steve C.
Behavioral Health Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Clinic Tracker for the Win!

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Clinic Tracker for any agency in need of an EHR. We have been using CT for over 5 years and are still highly satisfied.

Clinic Tracker software is easy to use and user friendly. There are training videos and manuals readily available to help as well as robust initial trainings to help programs get started. Our agency has been delighted with Clinic Tracker. We continue to add new licenses and find new ways that Clinic Tracker can help our program grow.

Any challenges that we have experienced (wanting a new report, feature) has been readily solved by the Clinic Tracker staff.

letzten Monat

Steve, we're glad to hear that ClinicTracker has served you and your agency well. It's great to hear how our training manuals and videos helped you and your team transition smoothly to our EHR. We take pride in developing and implementing new features and reports that help our partners. We are dedicated to the growth of your agency through our products, and your loyalty to our partnership for the past five years is greatly appreciated.

Janice B.
LMFT; program coordinator in USA

CT review

Easy to use. Prompts to save before closing. Simple to fix errors.

Unable to open the client contact window and the progress note window at the same time. It would be helpful to reference billing info to ensure accuracy before closing/ locking prog note.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Janice, for your kind words about ClinicTracker! We're happy to hear you find our programs easy to use and that the save prompt feature helps make sure that all the information is saved before closing windows. I've passed along your feedback about not being able to have the client contact and the progress note window open at the same time to our team to see if we can get this resolved for you. Thank you again, Janice!

Kellie S.
Billing Department Manager in USA

Billing Software Functionality

3 letztes Jahr

We find customer support, to be most helpful when we speak directly to a live customer support representative. This option is always available, and the response time for the request is adequate.

Our office has been a client of ClinicTracker for over 2 years. We consistently find billing features that we are not able to use, due to ClinicTracker limiting the functionality of these features and wanting us to pay an additional cost to have these features "usable" to us. For instance: On a UB04 Claim form, box 78 reflects rendering or referring providers. When sending in a ticket to ClinicTracker to inquiry on how to populate this box, we were told they would provide us the use of this feature for a substantial additional fee. Their reply was as follows: "The reason that my team has provided a quote for this feature is that we have not been able to obtain any proof or indication that it is a payer requirement. I previously asked if you had received denials where the payer stated that it was due to needing the "other" provider box populated. You said that you have received denials but didn't provide an example confirming that this is required for payment". So basically we have been told by ClinicTracket to "Prove It", apparently our explanation that claims are being denied due to this box not being populated was not a good enough reason for ClinicTracker to provide us the use of this feature. This feature is not customization that our office is asking to be created, but rather asking Clinic Tracker to further develop a feature that should already be available in order for providers to fully oblige by not only insurer guidelines, but also by CMS guidelines.

letztes Jahr

Kellie: We know you were frustrated by how we approached your request for that additional feature. As we wrote you, we had have done research, reviewed billing guidelines, confirmed when and why box 78 would be used with 82, and determined that this was an unusual payor requirement (one that no other customer needed to follow in the past 20 years). We couldn't help but conclude that most agencies would not use such a feature. The denial message we requested was intended to help provide additional information to our team to understand the requirement, and we expected that to be a simple task to forward along. We did end up providing another solution, at no cost to you, by adding a Pre-Qualifier code to the referral sources dropdown. While not exactly what you originally requested, this change did allow you to handle this billing requirement.

Monica B.
Clinical Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Very happy!

I've enjoyed using clinic tracker; it's easy to use.

There's so much one can learn with this product, so just taking the time to learn is the biggest challenge.

letzten Monat

Monica, thanks for the review! We're very happy to hear that you are "Very happy!" with ClinicTracker and it's easy to use software. With all of our features like Telehealth Access and Vital Sign Tracking, we understand that learning everything our EHR has to offer can be a bit of a challenge. If you're ever looking for how to use a specific feature, your ClinicTracker rep would be more than happy to show you.

Anthony K.
Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CLTatum & Associates Review

4 letztes Jahr

good organization, easy navigation, clarity, customizable, good customer support services, training videos and readings.

Didn't always open, the lag, the price, Telehealth was slow and had a lot of technical issues/didn't always work for clinicians.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate the feedback, Anthony. Yes, it's true the telehealth program could be a bit slow during the initial stages, for all kinds of reasons. With recent upgrades to that platform, we've seen things work much more smoothly. However, we still see occasional choppiness in the video feed, just as we do with other teleconferencing software we use (like Zoom, GoToMeeting, and Teams). Not knowing the devices and locations people use to connect to the service, this is to be expected, to an extent.

Rachel D.
Clinician in USA

Easy to Use Product

I am able to submit my notes and necessary paperwork.

I am not responsible for implementing forms or changing set up so I don't think anything.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for the review, Rachel! We're happy to hear that you love ClinicTracker and find it easy to use for submitting notes and necessary paperwork.

Diane K.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: The Family & Children's Society recently became an Article 31 Medicaid clinic. In the preliminary planning, we realized that we did not have software that would be compliant with the Medicaid paperwork. The change was a huge learning curve for many therapists and billing staff in our agency, so the switch to CT was not without difficulty. We have various other services (funding sources) that have different paperwork requirements so there were some gaps in our needs. The CT team was very responsive to our needs and did all they could to make the transition go smoothly. Their customer service is very good--their support team responds to inquiries within the hour on almost all requests and they are very accommodating. They plan to become certified with OMH which is a big plus for our agency. Because not all people learn in the same way, some therapists have struggled with learning all the features that are available to them. We have suggested CT make a training video that can be used to train new employees. In the future we also look forward to a Web-based application to accommodate our remote staff. We would recommend CT to anyone who is searching for software to meet the Medicaid mental health requirements.

Hildee F.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: The Bridge Family Center is located in West Hartford CT and operates an outpatient psychiatric clinic for children. The Bridge received notice that the software company that owned the software for the clinic was going out of business. The Bridge reviewed numerous software packages in an effort to find a replacement for the software. ClinicTracker was selected for a number of reasons. First, all of our interactions with the staff at ClinicTracker were pleasant. ClinicTracker staff was very accommodating, supplying demos for different Bridge staff members. Demos were also set up to show particular portions of ClinicTracker to specific Bridge staff (i.e. BillingTracker to billing and financials staff, clinical portions of ClinicTracker to clinical staff). There was no hard sell attitude when dealing with ClinicTracker. Demos of ClinicTracker highlighted the system's ease of use. This was very attractive because our previous system was complicated and cumbersome to use. From the first demo of ClinicTracker Bridge staff thought it was a system they could quickly become familar with and begin to use. ClinicTracker was an affordable software option for The Bridge. Once ClinicTracker was selected the real work began. The Bridge required a very fast turnaround on implementation because our current software would no longer be available. ClinicTracker staff was awesome during implementation. In a one month time frame they had installed the software and imported Bridge data from our current vendor and mapped it into ClinicTracker. Imported data was reviewed the Bridge staff. ClinicTracker staff worked closely with Bridge staff to make sure everything looked correct and operated successfully. On March 31st ClinicTracker trained Bridge clinical staff. We were live on April 1! ClinicTracker continued to work with Bridge finance staff to set up electronic billing through our clearinghouse. At the end of the first week our test batches had been accepted at the clearinghouse. In the last two and half months ClinicTracker has made some requested tweaks, giving us an even more usable, compatible system for our business. I have never had such positive feedback from staff following the implementation of a new system as I did with ClinicTracker. All staff comments have been positive. ClinicTracker is easy to learn and easy to use. I literally have had staff say to me "I love this system". ClinicTracker staff continues to be supportive and very responsive to questions. I believe The Bridge could not have made a better software selection.

Cindy T.

Great practice experience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An incredible overall mental health practice adventure!

Being a clinician I enjoyed the various components that offered an easy treatment process. From the very rich in detailed patient demographic to the altering needs we could use to fit our agency's needs from the main screen. This software offered an incredible experience I would be happy to share with any mental health professional.

There were times when the application wouldn't open I believe it was due to the software updating I'm not that sure but I would make treatment difficult at times if I needed to get on during a session to access some client records. However I would always make it work.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive feedback, Cindy. Our team has thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your staff. Also, you probably have already discovered that we've substantially improved connections to the hosting service. From everything we hear, it's rare now to drop a connection although, the internet being what it is, occasional problems are possible.

Brydget C.
Finance in USA

Look No Further For A Great EHR

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We just went live, and migration was worrisome because we had so many clients and so much information to import. ClinicTracker support was there for us, took care of all our needs, and made sure we were ready to launch on time. I'm impressed with their commitment to quality and customer care.

This software allows us to pull information from anywhere in the system for reporting. This is HUGE for us because, as a non-profit agency, we're constantly tracking information for grantors. I also like the integration with insurance and merchant services.

We're still learning the software, and though the visuals aren't very slick, it's so robust that it can be overwhelming. Also, though support is very responsive, there are times when I'd rather get on the phone than use the email protocol in place.

letztes Jahr

Brydget: We can't tell you how much we appreciate such glowing feedback. We really do try as hard as we can to make implementations proceed as smoothly as possible. It's excellent that our program has worked out so well for you. And we look forward to many more years of working together.

Katey B.
General Practice Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClinicTracker at Partners in Change

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we have been very pleased at how ClinicTracker has helped our clinic function more efficiently and has reduced cost of printing and admin filing time and outsourcing billing.

We have found that Clinic Tracker has saved us time and money. It allowed us to quickly transition to telehealth and remote working when the Pandemic hit. It has been easy for staff to learn to use and has decreased time it takes to complete paperwork and other clinical tasks. We have also been able to save money by bringing billing in house using BillingTracker.

The visual aspect of Clinic Tracker appears dated but don't let that fool you. They are constantly updating and asking for feedback about new and helpful additions to ClinicTracker. At times it is difficult to search for "help topics" on the User Portal as it is not always up to date due to frequent updates of the system.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive review, Katey. It certainly has been a pleasure working with you and your clinic. You might be interested to know that ClinicTracker is getting a bit of a facelift as we speak. In a future update, you'll see the program will have a more modern look. And, yes, we refine the program so frequently that the documentation hasn't always kept up. We're also addressing that issue by creating a new system that provides help information right through ClinicTracker itself.

Rosemary M.
Behavioral Health Director in USA

Report Friendly

As the Director of the program, it is vitally important for me to generate reports on a monthly basis. The ease of entering/accessing information to generate a report is done with minimum effort.

Sometimes it is difficult to log on delaying access which can be a little frustrating when trying to get on quickly.

letzten Monat

Rosemary, thank you for the review! We take your concerns with logging in to heart, and if the challenge persists a ClinicTracker rep would be more than happy to assist you. It is a pleasure to hear that our EHR has been such a help in generating reports.

Heather M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enterprise Level Functionality with No Support

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We went through a consulting process to help us choose the right EHR given our wish list. Clinic Tracker fit them all, so we signed a contract. We gave up on the implementation 4 months into our contract due to the difficulty with set up and the very very poor customer service. When we cancelled, after never having used it or migrated over a single patient file, we were required to pay out the rest of our contract. We paid $7000.00 plus staffing payroll for literally nothing. Expensive lesson learned on our end- I would not recommend.

Full customization. Patient portal and integrated billing. Paperless practice capabilities. If you have staffing to have a fully-dedicated implementation specialist on staff, lots of upsides.

The set-up is impossible unless you have a dedicated staff member who can work on it exclusively for 3-6 months. Non intuitive. NO SUPPORT. They will sell you on their support staff, but support staff cannot answer many questions regarding how to customize features and they will just link you to a training video or online article, which is very general and doesn't answer customization questions. This persisted after conversations with the owner to correct our dissatisfaction. Very poor customer service.

letztes Jahr

This implementation got off to a rocky start because the customer seemed unaware that her team would have to play a role in configuring the system. Our team can't on their own know the names of agency staff, the services they provide, or their workflows. Our records show how hard we tried to help this agency go live. We responded promptly to all support requests (whether by phone or via our ticket system). We offered free additional training aimed at helping them provide the information any software program would require. When we heard the owner wanted more direct and real-time access to senior staff, we provided personal contact information. Unfortunately, our staff and leadership just couldn't find a way to get the agency's team on board with implementing the system collaboratively. Because we take enormous pride in our product and the support we offer, it is most unfortunate we couldn't make it work in this instance.

Alina K.
Communications manager in Ukraine

Great EHR software for telemedicine!

Kommentare: Our company provided APIs to embed video conferencing into Clinic Tracker meeting scheduling sysytem. The experience was great, the team was very helphul and responsive. Additionally, we were positively surprised with overall functionality of ClinicTracker software, with the amount of useful features any healthcare facility should absolutely love.

ClinicTracker is specifically designed for mental health facilities with patients in mind. This software is easy to use and deploy, doesn't require a lot of traning and really boosts doctors' workflow.

I don't think we've found any cons in this software.

Kelly B.
LCSW in USA

Electronic Health Record

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My role with ClinicTracker is only as a user, not an administrator. It serves the purpose of clinical documentation and patient chart management but I have not found the ease of use to be comparable to other EHRs I have used.

This EHR is comprehensive and includes all features necessary for clinic operations. The patient charts are extremely detailed and thorough.

This EHR feels unnecessarily clunky and complicated. It is somewhat difficult to navigate and is not particularly intuitive.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kelley: When patient charts are as detailed and comprehensive as ours, the software can sometimes come across as a bit complicated. There's just a whole lot more options for data input than most other programs can offer. That being said, it's often the case that the program becomes far easier to manage over time. It's often a big help if you just give a call to our support team to ask for suggestions. And don't forget, if you do find a process that seems unnecessarily unwieldy, just reach out and we'll see what we can do to improve it. As you know, we tend to be extremely quick in addressing feedback from our user community.

Hallie H.
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Clinic Tracker - GOOD Program

Clinic Tracker Support is easy to get a hold of and always makes sure the problem is fixed and that we are satisfied with the service. They always work with us.

Slow connection, CT sometimes freezes (we are working with CT currently to fix this).

Kristin W.

Our Behavioral Health Providers Love This Software

Kommentare: After recommending a product to my beloved industry, behavioral health, that didn't work but promises big features, it was imperative we find a Windows-based Behavioral Health EHR that could deliver. ClinicTracker is hands down the best Windows-based EHR for Behavioral Health on the market. The list of features in endless and their turn around time for updates and product development is astounding (3 days to one week). Best of all - it actually works. Our providers love it, our billing clients love it, and our revenue cycle management clients love it. We know we are doing right by our mental health providers and agencies when they take the time to call us and say thank you for recommending ClinicTracker as one of the options we present to them.

Debbie H.

Gets Our Behavioral Health Agencies Paid FAST

Kommentare: I own a mental health billing and revenue cycle management company. We dove in with a N.C. based behavioral health EHR that made big promises and left us and all of our clients in a mess. We needed other products to turn to and fast or we would have lost our family business. ClinicTracker is one of those products that came to the rescue. Their billing product gives us every possible option: Direct connection and full integration to Trizetto (Gateway EDI), connection to ANY other clearinghouse, direct connection to all of our payers if needed, AND they let us print HCFA claims. Our providers love the EHR and HR tools for practice management. IT is one of the EHRs we recommend when our clients are looking for the best. No complaints!

Bernie J.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: SeaView Community Services is a private non-profit social services agency in Seward, Alaska. We chose to move to ClinicTracker in July 2010 because of its versatility and customer support's ability to make custom changes for us. We are an agency that provides combined services of substance use and mental health services. The individual SU and MH forms in ClinicTracker were impressive. However, as we continued to integrate our programs to function as one program, ClinicTracker staff worked along side of us to modify existing forms and to help us create a combine Behavioral Health Assessment and combined Treatment Plan specific to the Alaska Regulations and our business needs. We now have a clinical database that is a tool for our staff and not a burdensome requirement.

Barbara V.
USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

ClinicTracker New Users

The people at ClinicTracker are really the best! Very honest and straightforward. They have helped us with every issue we've had, sometimes within minutes! I really like that they are extremely knowledgeable about the system and can explain anything and everything.

There is nothing I don't like about the vendor. Only issue with the product is that navigation is not smooth. It can be hard to find things, or it takes a number of clicks to get where you need to go. However, ClinicTracker is open to new suggestions, and they make changes for you! They really listen to the customer.

Jeffrey S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We use Clinic Tracker for a complex community based program with 500 active patients. We use it for medical records, scheduling, and billing. Prior to CT we were using paper charts and we are now miles ahead with an electronic record system. Customer support is fantastic with an incredible response time for questions. Clinic Tracker has accommodated many custom development requests to meet the needs of our program. If you don't have a cookie cutter operation and need some software flexibility, Clinic Tracker is a very good option.

Amy M.
Owner in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Knowledge, customer service, full package

Kommentare: Amazing support!

Value comes from the breadth of services in one place, responsiveness and anticipation of my needs. They've obviously done this for a while and know how to not just give me a clinical tool but also support my business model.

Lots to learn. Not as intuitive as it could be. There is a trade-off when you pick a tool that does as much as this one does--but worth it in the end, if you want a tool to help you build for the future.