Über Yelp Reservations

Verwaltungssoftware für Online-Reservierungen mit direktem Zugriff auf über 97 Millionen Yelp-Nutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Yelp Reservations

Phoebe T.
Tutor & Website Design
Schreiben & Editieren, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"The Top Application for Your Restaurant!"

Kommentare: Our small restaurant wants to expand to multiple locations in California. By using Yelp Reservations, we can see how we would manage multiple restaurants as our customer base has continually grown over the past year.

Vorteile: Yelp Reservations helps me easily handle customers through managing reservations and contacting my customers on the go. Besides working in (online) education, I also help manage a small restaurant in a very populated city. Our soft opening was insane but the experience was amazing thanks to the accessibility of Yelp Reservations. Our team could find where to see who was on the wait-list and who was waiting to be seated for reservations.

Nachteile: I did not find any problems with using Yelp Reservations in our small restaurant. It is very restaurant and customer friendly.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Daria K.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2019

"One stop"

Kommentare: Frustration-free experience. Booking is very simple and takes 30 seconds.

Vorteile: I like that it’s a one stop shop for me, I find the restaurant on yelp and make reservations without having to call. It’s also nice to see current wait times, very convenient,

Nachteile: I didn’t notice any cons whatsoever. I guess the only thing is if you need a special table like a view or in a specific area of a restaurant you’d have to call.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Jenny M.
Brand Director
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"I've used Yelp Reservations when I've been on Yelp and see reservations are available."

Vorteile: If I'm already on Yelp looking for a restaurant and I happen upon a restaurant I definitely want to make a reservation at and see reservations are possible to book via Yelp directly, I'll use Yelp Reservations. The user experience is quick and seamless and comparable to reservation competitors like OpenTable and Resy. I like that because it's familiar, it's easy and it's not overcomplicated. The email confirmation follow-up is always good, too. Pretty standard, but good nonetheless.

Nachteile: I dislike 2 main things about Yelp Reservations. First (on desktop) if you're on Yelp Reservations then decide to change what cuisine or what neighborhood you're looking for in the search bar, the search generates regular Yelp results vs. Yelp Reservation results. You have to click "Make a Reservation" again at the top, which is annoying and makes the experience slightly less seamless. It's not a HUGE issue, but one or two extra steps to a consumer is one too many since the reservation booking alternatives don't have this issue. Second, it's frustrating that the search results generate neighborhoods FAR beyond the neighborhood you're searching for. It makes sense for neighborhoods relatively near the original neighborhood search to pop up but it's just not OK for neighborhoods in different states to pop up. I'd MUCH rather have less search results pop up.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Christina S.
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Yelp Keeps Improving - Enjoy Yelp Reservations!"

Kommentare: Yelp Reservations has many benefits not only to use the user but also to the restaurant! Everything is digital and the you don't have to spend time calling, which requires the host at the restaurant to answer the phone (which is usually busy and loud!), and then having to say how many people are in your party, what your name is and spell your name, what time the reservation is, and also asking how long the wait is. Yelp Reservation provides you with all this information right at your fingers tips - you already know how long the wait is or if there is no wait, you can easily type in your name and information and then you get a confirmation and email - what a time saver! The restaurant and the user are on the same page when you arrive - avoiding phone call conversation mistakes and errors! Great job Yelp Reservations, I'd highly suggest any Yelp user to use Yelp Reservations - it just makes like simpler and easier!

Vorteile: I've been relying on Yelp since they first began. I frequently check Yelp on my desktop, laptop, and I have the app on my phone. Yelp has really stepped up it's game and I appreciate that Yelp really filters reviews and gives the use a trusting experience and recommendation be it for restaurants, take out, cleaning services, medical, people, shops, the list goes on! Yelp Reservations has taken Yelp to the next level because it offers users an easier way to make a reservation - you can easily see what times are available, how long the wait is, and instantly send a reservation request to the restaurant without having to call. What a great additional service that Yelp Reservations had added to Yelp!

Nachteile: I have no complaints. Yelp is very user friendly and has made reviews and dining experiences less hectic and overall easier for everyone!

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Elizabeth A.
Behavioral Therapist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Need Help? Use Yelp!"

Kommentare: All in all, Yelp is an amazing app that has made finding good restaurants easy.

Vorteile: Yelp is a super useful and efficient app that helps you find just what you are looking for. It allows users access to consumer reviews, photos, restaurant menus, fast booking (online reservations), pre-assigned table/seating, current wait times, and much more- to ensure that customers find the right restaurant every time regardless of the occasion.

Nachteile: Yelp Reservations sends you an email confirmation once you have made an online reservation, but does not allow you to digitally track your reservation, which can often make you feel uneasy (wondering if the restaurant received your request or if particular timeslot is even available).

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Rayza S.
variedades tech
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"very good for those who are traveling to other countries and states"

Kommentare: i found my favorite place thanks to the app and i am satisfied with the suggestions that are close to my region.

Vorteile: The interesting thing is that you can get in touch with the place you want to go and find out what is best for you so you dont waste your time going to a place that is not pleasant

Nachteile: what is missing is to update the app more because it has many indications that there are no more.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Sharona M.
physician assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Best app for making reservations!"

Kommentare: Great! Will continue using the app for future dinner parties!

Vorteile: I love how the app makes it so easy to make reservations for dinner. It’s a one stop shop- I can review the restaurants reviews, see pictures of their meals and make a reservation.

Nachteile: Sometimes I make a reservation and it gets cancelled because the restaurant was closed early that night. Could be an issue with the restaurant but it is a little annoying.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Krista i. C.
Dental Hygienist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Used it multiple times for reservations "

Kommentare: Good- I plan to continue to use it.

Vorteile: I like yelp res. because i was able to see different restaurants and decide where I wanted to eat/reserve. My husband and I use it often when we travel-especially for NYC.

Nachteile: There was not very much that I did not like about the program/reservation.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Jennifer C.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Yelp Reservations!"

Kommentare: I think its useful if you are not already used to open table, which has a much more user friendly interface. Yelp fell short for me there.

Vorteile: So, what I did like about this I suppose is that its relatively user friendly, they also offer some good tips for restaurant goers.

Nachteile: I felt like at times it was tough to see what times were actually available, so not as easy as open table. I would say I prefer open table

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Andrew T.
graphic designer
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"Great for reservations."

Kommentare: I wish I knew before I could reserve our table on the app instead of having to call in each time. It was definitely a time saver and lessened our worries about getting to the restaurant on time and getting seated.

Vorteile: It was great for planning ahead and making reservations at a sushi restaurant my wife and I enjoy. They even have a policy that you need to check in on yelp on an ipad in the restaurant so it's nice to save time doing it beforehand.

Nachteile: I don't have any major complaints at the moment.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Anvita S.
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Yelp Reservations is Convenient"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Yelp Reservations has never disappointed. I find it convenient that the software indirectly indicates when a restaurant has reservations available or when they even accept them. I have made many reservations for my family or groups of friends at various restaurants and every time the restaurant has been expecting our arrival. I would recommend using Yelp Reservations especially when you are already browsing through Yelp for information on the restaurant you are planning on visiting because you can get everything done in one place!

Vorteile: What I like most about Yelp Reservations is that if I am browsing reviews and menus on a restaurant I know I want to visit, I have the convenient option of making a reservation quickly online. I like that I do not have to call, and that Yelp Reservations basically "filters" for me which restaurants even have the option to make reservations. I also really like that they have a wide range of times that are still available, and that I can put how many guests and that I receive a confirmation email so I know that my reservation has been successful.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike about Yelp Reservations as it is a straight forward software that allows guests to make a reservation. Because I am so detail oriented, sometimes I do not like the doubt in my mind that maybe the restaurant did not receive my reservation, or the uncertainty that maybe the online options are not the most updated ones. I remember being skeptical about how the reservation system worked via Yelp the first time I used it, because I felt more comfortable calling the restaurant directly to make sure it was scheduled, but it turns out those doubts were for nothing as Yelp Reservations seems to have the most updated times available. I dislike not being in direct communication with the restaurant, in case more/other guests have called the restaurant and scheduled reservations at the same time as me, because Yelp does not indicate the volume of reservations at your selected time, and if the restaurant is contacted directly they may be better able to suggest a time that is less busy, or can confirm that there are still plenty of reservations available.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jennifer A.
Resident Property Manager
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"drive customers to your business that you didn't even know you had."

Kommentare: We really have seen an increase in traffic and revenue by using this. Also by setting up a reservation time, we can make sure that we are fully available to assist those customers that are coming in at that time.

Vorteile: Yelp reservations is a great way to make sure that YOU are the place your customers are going to. With your business listing on yelp, this option allows for customers to make a reservation without having to call or go to your website. If someone searches for your type of business, not only will your business pop up, but they will also be able to make a reservation. We have seen an increase in traffic and revenue since we have added this feature. We have found that more people are likely to go to you if they know that something has been set up ahead of time. For us, we run a storage and this allows customers to know that when they come, we will be expecting them, and be able to help them.

Nachteile: The only issue is it took us a while to get our information correct. Mind you this was user issue and did not have to do with the yelp add on. WE were having reservations come in that were outside of office hours. Once we got this straightened out and actually added the correct hours, it was no longer an issue. I would suggest that if your closing time sensitive establishment, that you cut your available reservation time to the amount of time that it would allow for you to assist that reservation so that you don't have issues.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"Perfect for our 200+ seat restaurant"

Vorteile: I liked that Yelp Reservations made it easy to mark/manage/update a very large restaurant floor plan in realtime. In addition, people could make online reservations easily without fuss, and there were lots of options to customize reservation making and restaurant pacing.

Nachteile: I did not like that the functionality was slightly different between the main laptop used and the iPads. Some buttons functioned differently, some with less of the same options.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Elyse D.
Freelance writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"A great solution from a brand you already trust"

Kommentare: Yelp Reservations makes it possible to snag your customers right as they're getting hungry. As one of those customers, I'm grateful for a solution that lets me find my cake and eat it, too! I hope more of my favorite restaurants start using it, too!

Vorteile: I love it when a brand I already know and love rolls out a software solution that solves a major problem. The problem? There are so many reservation options out there, and as a customer I have a short fuse when it comes to wasted time. When I'm hungry, I want my reservation yesterday. Yelp to the rescue! I love that I can make reservations right through the app I use to find my food.

Nachteile: Yelp Reservations does have some of the same problems Yelp itself does: namely, the visual layout of the software is a little confusing. But it's a small price to pay for the ease of use you get.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Research Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Secure and Convenient for planning"

Kommentare: Making reservations in an easy way and with lots of options makes it a great app. I like the fact that you can get spots on a regular basis and it's very reliable. Once you get to the place, you feel like they were waiting for you to get there because they already received your reservation and are ready to serve you.

Vorteile: Yelp is a great app to get an idea of the vibe and the good (or bad) things about a restaurant that you might have been thinking on going or just one that you heard by opening the app, plus once you decide you can just make a reservation with it's quick and easy system.

Nachteile: It's very simple to make a reservation and the software is very easy to use. You might feel that once you get to the place the information did not make it to the restaurant. Also you might not find all the updated places that you could visit.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Media Content Specialist
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Streamlined simple reservation process"

Kommentare: I easily made a reservation 15 minutes before the reservation time through my Yelp app when I was near a restaurant. When we arrived, the restaurant had received it so the process was seamless. It would be helpful to know if some reservations were not available when trying to make the reservation though.

Vorteile: Since most businesses are on Yelp, it is easy and simple to make the reservation directly from the Yelp business page. This is intuitive since many times, a user would be on the Yelp page already to check out the restaurant reviews and information before making a reservation.

Nachteile: After making the reservation, it does not show the current reservation info when you are in the app, which would be convenient for checking how many you made the reservation for and at what time. Even though an email confirmation is sent, it would be even more convenient to see it updated on the app itself. It also would be convenient if non-available timeslots could be grayed out.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Revenue Analyst
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2018

"Great Experience - Always room for improvement"

Kommentare: Be where your competition isn't!

Vorteile: On a website where reputation and reviews dominate, why not incorporate a way of making reservations through the platform as well. I love the idea of having a Yelp user check our website for pictures and reviews, and then further directly converting from the platform to make a reservation.

Nachteile: My only complaint is that the follow through with the leads we receive from reservations isn't super high. We have a huge drop off from number of reservations we receive vs. how many actually come in.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Kelsey L.
senior qa engineer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2019

"Yelp reservations has been great"

Kommentare: Yelp reservations has been straight forward and helpful when trying to get reservations for a lot of restaurants that do not have the capability.

Vorteile: Yelp and Yelp Reservations have been great. It makes reservations easy and convenient as the information is all in one place.

Nachteile: Can be a little clunky on mobile but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot to dislike about the software.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Events Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2018

"Quickest way to make a reservation at a restaurant!"

Vorteile: The best features about Yelp Reservations include: easy of use, conveniency, and speed when booking a table at a restaurant. It's also really nice to have an option like this within the app because all the information, including reviews, photos, and directions for the particular place are on one page. It saves time as a guest because I don't have to call the restaurant directly, which saves both me and the receptionist time. Plus, during a busy evening at a restaurant, you don't always get through to someone.

Nachteile: I am unsure of how quickly the platform updates cancellations or openings for its reservation windows. For example, the one good thing about speaking directly to a front desk person at the restaurant is that if they had a last minute cancellation, they can book you in that time slot immediately. There have been a few times where I've gone to book a reservation through Yelp, a time slot I wanted was unavailable, and I just called the vendor to see if there were any updates to the calendar and got in.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Student physician
Medizinische Praxis, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Super cool option to save you time"

Kommentare: This is overall such a great resource for the average consumer! A must try for you during your next free time!

Vorteile: Yelp has always been a great resource for me to figure out more about the places around me and especially in regards to food options. Now this yelp reservations is an awesome tool for you to get ahead of the game and plan out your day and evening effectively to save you time and maximize your fun! Use it quick and easily with the app!

Nachteile: The app did have a few glitches at first, but recently it has really been on par. It’s honestly at about the same level as other options out there, but I think more people using it and putting out reviews could really help point them in the right direction.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Megan V.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"Easy to use"

Vorteile: Really like that the mobile app will go anywhere and can also track your location in order to get your opinion on the different places that you go.

Nachteile: I really dont have any cons at this point. Just that new places should get on here asap so they can start getting great reviews and connecting with customers

• Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Administrative Supervisor
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"Pretty Standard and Easy Reservations App"

Vorteile: I have always loved Yelp for reviews. Any time I try somewhere new, I always head to Yelp first. Having an app that allows me to make a reservation on the spot when I see something I like is super convenient, especially when planning dinners while traveling. I like that reservations, pictures, and reviews are all in one place.

Nachteile: The app versus the online version work a little differently so when you get used to one way on the phone you have to hunt for the function on the desktop. Not a huge complaint! Also, sometimes when I am searching for a certain location, the restaurants that come up are way outside of this location.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Julia H.
Personal Trainer/Small Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"Great way to find and compare restaurants, shops, hotels, etc. in any area I'm unfamiliar with."

Kommentare: Easy way to find local eateries wherever I am

Vorteile: I love that Yelp gives you your proximity to current location, it's easy to compare places (if you click on a place that you are looking at, it opens in a new window which means you don't lose where you were looking). Reviews are by real people, and have typically steared me in the right direction. Great to have photos too!

Nachteile: Anyone with an opinion can right it - whether they know anything or not. It's a bit of a catch 22 - anyone can provide a review but if they have a bad experience and rate someone horribly, star ratings go down and I do pay attention to that.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Principal, Consultant/Chief Creative Officer
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"want it. get it. go."

Vorteile: simplicity. reliance on the crowd for ongoing validation and assessment. transaction support and integration

Nachteile: sometimes clunky. 'search' and 'results' are, too often, disconnected. multiple features and functionalities don't always work in synch

• Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Özgür E.
Product Development Supervisor
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Easy to manage search, review and reservations from one app"

Kommentare: Yelp is amazing for the reviews; but has room for development when it comes to reservations. Restaurant network needs to be bigger and also communication with the restaurants need improvement for confirmation purpose. In short, requires still some time to be enough - but good as a start.

Vorteile: Yelp is an amazing app. Not only for the honesty of the reviews but also for the reservation feature as well. The best thing is that online reservation which prevent you to interact with restaurant employees; especially if they speak a different language. This really saves life when you're in abroad and looking for a restaurant. You can list and sort your reservations and also see contact information and address as well. You can also see it in calendar and manage.

Nachteile: One consequence is that Yelp is not common yet for the reservations. For example, Open Table is much more common. Another issue is that sometimes restaurants does not see the reservation; so you may be surprised when you go to the restaurant and ask for your table. You definitely need to download the app in order to manage reservations, read full reviews or e.g. menu photos to see.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019